: > [{quoted}](name=Reziztor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-21T07:48:29.902+0000) > > These people do not understand that this guy is hated by literally everyone in the high elo community, including: Pro players, streamers, people that used to duo with Nubrac. It's honestly disgusting that these players defend someone who at first glance looks like he's soft inting. But nooooo off meta isn't bannable, cool then nunu mid ghost cleanse isn't bannable either because it's off meta. Maybe I should play Azir jungle and press joke button and wait near the raptors to "ambush" someone by imitating the chickens. Nobody should report me for that. lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-06-21T09:03:10.110+0000) > > Maybe I should play Azir jungle and press joke button and wait near the raptors to "ambush" someone by imitating the chickens. > Nobody should report me for that. lmao Nah, play Warwick and be the wolf camp
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T04:57:23.107+0000) > > this one won't be popular This one wasn't popular.
> [{quoted}](name=Schoenberg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T06:27:23.991+0000) > > This one wasn't popular. That's a twist
: "I support Nubrac but I do not want him in my own games"
God yes, Everytime I see someone defending this soft inter on Reddit or on the boards makes me want to gouge out my own eyes
: > [{quoted}](name=AWice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-20T21:54:09.772+0000) > > 1. Nubrac is a 3 trick pony. In teemo games he did not play 400+ games using roaming support, he only played around 50 games with the specific strategy mentioned, with a 65-70% winrate despite his team afking some games. > 2. You do not have to communicate because mute all and mute ping is allowed. That's why "refusing to communicate" was removed a couple years ago because of the change in this policy. > 3. Nubrac tried his best to win all games, this is the strict definition of "trolling". It is toxic to say your teammate is trolling just because they are losing or just because you don't like their playstyle. In the NB3 game, their team was ahead when NB3 was mouthing off. > 4. NB3 was toxic, threatening ban and then afking in fountain. > > Now here are some opinions: > > 5. Sivir can 1v2 Sona/Taric without much risk of being dove, therefore is correct for support to roam substantially. By roaming mid etc. he is putting his other laners ahead. > 6. Only reason for support to support ad and not mid is because of turret plating bot and dragon. Going support mid can help jg better (with crabs etc), gives mid priority. In many games of league mid is the more important role. > 7. In my opinion the problem is the league community. This attitude was popularized by many popular streamers including NB3, T1, TFBlade, etc. where basically everything that doesn't go their way is presumed to be toxic, wintrading, feeding, etc. In these games any grievance is instantly met by running it down, afk, etc., mostly without punishment. 1. Irelia didnt want teemo mid and he was asking teemo to leave midlane. 2. irelia already has mid prio without teemo VS Twisted fate . he doesnt need teemo midlane for prio . 3. Taric Sona is monster late game compination. u are supposed to kill them and hard harras/punish them early to shut them down u cant just leave them to safe farm because ur ADC can be safe 1v2. its like giving Nasus or Veigar Free Freeze Lane and Free Farm since level 1. 4. im not a fan of NB3 i never watched him before and i dont know him. but when i listened to their conversation with Nubrac. NB3 Was absolutely Right in my opinion. 5. Riot Already Answered to that in reddit and there is a post on board about it u can check it out. 6. communicating with teammates is not necassary but if u want to do somthing that none of ur teammates expect u need to tell them in champ select. like if i see someone picked janna top even if it works and he has a plan i dont know i cant read his mind i probbably dodge if he doesnt say anything. i consider he is tilted and he wants to troll he needs to say something. Like Seriously stop this. STOP IT
> [{quoted}](name=jng dif victim,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:35:10.470+0000) > > 1. Irelia didnt want teemo mid and he was asking teemo to leave midlane. > 2. irelia already has mid prio without teemo VS Twisted fate . he doesnt need teemo midlane for prio . > 3. Taric Sona is monster late game compination. u are supposed to kill them and hard harras/punish them early to shut them down u cant just leave them to safe farm because ur ADC can be safe 1v2. its like giving Nasus or Veigar Free Freeze Lane and Free Farm since level 1. > 4. im not a fan of NB3 i never watched him before and i dont know him. but when i listened to their conversation with Nubrac. NB3 Was absolutely Right in my opinion. > 5. Riot Already Answered to that in reddit and there is a post on board about it u can check it out. > 6. communicating with teammates is not necassary but if u want to do somthing that none of ur teammates expect u need to tell them in champ select. like if i see someone picked janna top even if it works and he has a plan i dont know i cant read his mind i probbably dodge if he doesnt say anything. i consider he is tilted and he wants to troll he needs to say something. > > Like Seriously stop this. STOP IT These people do not understand that this guy is hated by literally everyone in the high elo community, including: Pro players, streamers, people that used to duo with Nubrac. It's honestly disgusting that these players defend someone who at first glance looks like he's soft inting. But nooooo off meta isn't bannable, cool then nunu mid ghost cleanse isn't bannable either because it's off meta.
Rioter Comments
: Major FPS Drops
same, i cap at 60 fps and i drop to 10-30 fps every 4-5 minutes, same with a lot of people that I know, they usually get max 200fps on their godputer and I hear "MY FRAMES WENT TO 10 IN TEAMFIGHT WTF" every 5 minutes
: Clubs not showing at load or ingame
this happened to me across all 3 accounts and some other people I know have the same issue
: Log in screen
If you disconnect and reconnect your wifi it works, well it worked for me...
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 1
Xin Zhao Mains{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 1
Fhizzix (NA)
: New to LoL: Confessions of a HotS Addict
: This needs to stop Riot Games
instincter1: BARON instincter1: NOW instincter1: HTYEY GOT DARKE instincter1: WE CAN BARON instincter1: START instincter1: IT instincter1: NO instincter1: NOW instincter1: I COME instincter1: GO instincter1: GO instincter1: GO instincter1: who tf called baron instincter1: gg instincter1: Report ziggs toxic af 🤔
: Why I won't be receiving my gold ranked rewards this season:
: Disgusting levels of "Smug" towards new players.
Give Smurfs the option of when making a new account to prove that they are a Smurf by sending verification to their main so they can get an instant level 30 or something, pre level 30 is basically cancerous when new players and Smurfs are mixed together. Doing this would probably fix the Smurf issue in pre 30 and could bring back the playerbase
: I got 14 day suspension when I just literally spent this whole year trying to get to plat....
Yeah contact riot support, getting banned off one bad ARAM game and a ranked game that was autofilled with wrong runes and SS is really weird and either it was a mistake or a buildup of strikes leading up to it (extremely unlikely), hopefully you get your account unbanned and recieve your ranked rewards
: fully agreed, this is a prime example of "team with less tilted players win"
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5nEk0rMx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-02T07:49:44.148+0000) > > fully agreed, this is a prime example of "team with less tilted players win" sadly this is league now
: the game was decided the moment your spineless teammates gave up and started afk/inting/whatever but i don't get what your point is, that you should have been toxic as the rest of your team? and what would have accomplished? and before someone even starts with matchmaking bla lbla bla, rito blablabla, here the blame is only on the players.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5nEk0rMx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-02T07:36:24.806+0000) > > the game was decided the moment your spineless teammates gave up and started afk/inting/whatever > > but i don't get what your point is, that you should have been toxic as the rest of your team? and what would have accomplished? > > and before someone even starts with matchmaking bla lbla bla, rito blablabla, here the blame is only on the players. But yeah I really didn't make my point clear
: the game was decided the moment your spineless teammates gave up and started afk/inting/whatever but i don't get what your point is, that you should have been toxic as the rest of your team? and what would have accomplished? and before someone even starts with matchmaking bla lbla bla, rito blablabla, here the blame is only on the players.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5nEk0rMx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-02T07:36:24.806+0000) > > the game was decided the moment your spineless teammates gave up and started afk/inting/whatever > > but i don't get what your point is, that you should have been toxic as the rest of your team? and what would have accomplished? > > and before someone even starts with matchmaking bla lbla bla, rito blablabla, here the blame is only on the players. The point is to not be toxic and keep on playing regardless, while playing I actually felt less tilted than I usually am. The game was winnable up until they aced, took baron, and ended, the game was decided when players start becoming toxic and tilt, effectively creating a domino effect where the whole team just doesn't want to play.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
F Ù Ń (NA)
: > People should just adapt to the meta, it will have ups and downs but it is still balanced in that sense. Except for Z O E, thats another subject Dude please grow up. It’s Zoe, she got nerfed hard, u happy? 43% winrate and now it’s going to plummet even lower b/c of you. A person that can’t dodge SKILLSHOTS. Zoe has her time in the Meta for 6 months, and got nerfed hard for it. Also I bet Zoe counters one of your characters
> [{quoted}](name=Tomat0H3ad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ms3JMf9I,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-09-11T11:34:21.976+0000) > > Dude please grow up. It’s Zoe, she got nerfed hard, u happy? 43% winrate and now it’s going to plummet even lower b/c of you. A person that can’t dodge SKILLSHOTS. Zoe has her time in the Meta for 6 months, and got nerfed hard for it. Also I bet Zoe counters one of your characters Are you triggered from a joke about zoe being overpowered from release to being worst mid laner? Also I bet you play Zoe
Death Rex (EUW)
: PSA: If you smurf be respectful
So many people are toxic in pre-30 now like damn I get ur smurfs but do you really have to say im d2 smurf gimme yasuo mid or feed
Moody P (NA)
: you can't ask for a diverse meta if you also want surprise champs immediately nerfed
Moody P (NA)
: you can't ask for a diverse meta if you also want surprise champs immediately nerfed
People should just adapt to the meta, it will have ups and downs but it is still balanced in that sense. Except for Z O E, thats another subject
Rioter Comments
: Raise the CD, lower the scaling, lower the channel time, it has way too much influence in it's current state
> [{quoted}](name=hard tilt player,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AaIH7IYU,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-09-02T01:00:58.151+0000) > > Raise the CD, lower the scaling, lower the channel time, it has way too much influence in it's current state Agreed
: Can Riot unban all Perma Banned accounts in the wake of their own employs violating their own ToS?
: Nunu Rework
i think that the cd on his w should be higher, because the fact that it gives a lot of movement speed when using it can literally snowball it to being the best jungler in the game. regardless its still a fun ability to use its just that i can go from ganking mid to ganking top in a matter of 6 seconds
: @Riot: Why don't you tell people that reports don't stack?
This is so sad can we stop 9x reporting players
: Had a similar experience, had a group of four yell at me the entire game for saying amumu mid is a bad idea to one of their friends and then they all reported me and i got chat banned. I'm more mad at riot than them.
> [{quoted}](name=EpicGhost54,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LIucWEAp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-24T07:40:21.852+0000) > > Had a similar experience, had a group of four yell at me the entire game for saying amumu mid is a bad idea to one of their friends and then they all reported me and i got chat banned. I'm more mad at riot than them. There was a similar situation where a guy played nunu support with smite before, he had a really good strategy and was winning but got banned because his team didn't like it, its on the forums somewhere
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Reziztor,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LIucWEAp,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-24T05:08:12.694+0000) > > so you cant decay tier 1 Look at it this way. You currently have a 10-game chat restriction, but if you improve your behavior enough you can get your account at the point to where if you do get punished again it'll only be a 10-game chat restriction instead of a 25-game chat restriction. That's my understanding of it anyways. P.S. In the future don't add people who you know were toxic in the game you just played with them, as 9 times out of 10 they just want to add you to rage at you more.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LIucWEAp,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-08-24T05:31:33.488+0000) > > Look at it this way. You currently have a 10-game chat restriction, but if you improve your behavior enough you can get your account at the point to where if you do get punished again it'll only be a 10-game chat restriction instead of a 25-game chat restriction. That's my understanding of it anyways. > > P.S. In the future don't add people who you know were toxic in the game you just played with them, as 9 times out of 10 they just want to add you to rage at you more. I added him because I knew he was toxic and having evidence to ban him is better
Kei143 (NA)
: The punishment itself dont decay, what decays is the punishment tier you are on. There are currently 4 punishment tiers; 1. 10 game chat restriction 2. 25 game chat restriction 3. 14-day ban 4. Permaban When you get punished, you'll move up the ladder and get more severe consequences next punishment. What the decay refers to, is the drop in tier punishment, so you won't get more severe punishments. On average, it takes 3 months of playing to drop a punishment tier. If you play a lot, it may only take 1 month to decay. If you let it sit and not do anything with it, it will never decay.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LIucWEAp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-24T01:13:41.216+0000) > > The punishment itself dont decay, what decays is the punishment tier you are on. > > There are currently 4 punishment tiers; > > 1. 10 game chat restriction > 2. 25 game chat restriction > 3. 14-day ban > 4. Permaban > > When you get punished, you'll move up the ladder and get more severe consequences next punishment. > > What the decay refers to, is the drop in tier punishment, so you won't get more severe punishments. > > On average, it takes 3 months of playing to drop a punishment tier. If you play a lot, it may only take 1 month to decay. If you let it sit and not do anything with it, it will never decay. so you cant decay tier 1
Rioter Comments
: Ally Minion Block Should Be Removed
Just make the hitboxs smaller and fix pathing instead of removing Ally minion block, it creates too many problems
: So... being new to a champ means you're braindead now?
This community from time to time will be toxic, I recommend just muting them at the first sight of chat toxicity, and as for playing draven bot try to have a premade support
Rioter Comments
Xidphel (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheKingOfBiches,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0ltnieER,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-19T16:29:20.221+0000) > > You mean verbal toxicity?i disagree then,riot should only ban trolls/inters because they actually ruin the game for me. Fixed.
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0ltnieER,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-19T20:48:20.524+0000) > > Fixed. I made a new account to play another role and pre 30 is toxic, if you can't think about new players then you're no different than the people that post on forums saying league is dying while blaming riot
: You mean verbal toxicity?i disagree then,riot should only ban trolls/inters because they actually ruin the game.
> [{quoted}](name=TheKingOfBiches,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0ltnieER,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-19T16:29:20.221+0000) > > You mean verbal toxicity?i disagree then,riot should only ban trolls/inters because they actually ruin the game. Verbal toxicity overall ruins player experience, most players leave chat open because they have to communicate with their team, you can't ping let's do a 1/3/1 split push and push for Baron after
Rioter Comments
: Riot is Cheating us? Maybe, IDK. You be the judge.
At least they're not EA{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I'm totally fine with you still blaming me. It's tradition.
> [{quoted}](name=Ghostcrawler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=54ABrPUY,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-08-10T17:38:48.541+0000) > > I'm totally fine with you still blaming me. It's tradition. 😢
: Ghostcrawler Lane Swap / Queue Dodge / Whatever
Don't blame Ghostcrawler, blame relwarctsohg
: Any game with open communication will have toxic people. Just because you leave one game with open chat due toxicity doesn't mean you'll avoid it. Unless you stick to games like HearthStone, Gwent or maybe Overwatch without chat turned on. Welcome to the internet.
> [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AiMYTVYd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-29T04:28:57.559+0000) > > Any game with open communication will have toxic people. > Just because you leave one game with open chat due toxicity doesn't mean you'll avoid it. > Unless you stick to games like HearthStone, Gwent or maybe Overwatch without chat turned on. > > Welcome to the internet. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Noxians don't believe in trees, why else would they all carry axes? Capitalism, ho!
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mKysx7wn,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-07-03T22:06:10.700+0000) > > Noxians don't believe in trees, why else would they all carry axes? Capitalism, ho! too big brain 4 me
: This game has turned into "doesn't matter what you picked, if your enemy picked something better"
What i want to suggest is damage to be reduced, bounties reduced and tower gold buffed to incentivise objectives over kills, ocean, mountain, and cloud drake buffed slightly for the same reason, armor and health to be as gold efficient and powerful as damage without providing another tank meta, resolve and inspiration runes buffed except bone plating because it would have people play too safe or just stay in lane too often, and a look at the ad carry meta seeing how to reduce their** teamfighting** effectiveness early while buffing their mid game damage (this doesn't get rid of bruiser bot lanes but reducing their teamfighting mid game giving more incentive to choose traditional adcs), also have crit be 3 items and 100% crit chance (i don't want to see the crit item cost changed because 100% crit is too much damage and its op). They're just suggestions but the changes could shift the meta into a tank meta and that wasn't fun, but right now damage is too high, turrets are super weak, and hyper carries just void any team effort if one person can just carry.
: {{champion:60}}
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mKysx7wn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-02T03:42:59.869+0000) > > {{champion:60}} forgot elise was in the game to be honest
Rioter Comments
: No one wants to play jungle either and I can't blame them at all.
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6orBY3xm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-26T23:47:49.933+0000) > > No one wants to play jungle either and I can't blame them at all. yeah the changes to jungle made it so you sacrifice early game farm to make your laners stronger while reducing your impact mid game
Show more

Reziztor

Level 146 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion