: yeah i've played since 2009. the game is the same. i hate how they removed needing to use hard earned IP to buy runes and you needed to level to 30 just so you can use 30 mastery points. now they give u everything for free and you can use it all at level 1. so stupid of them to make everything easier and free!!!!!@@!!@21411
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weezy Baby,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EWUGcIGX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-14T03:18:11.815+0000) > > yeah i've played since 2009. the game is the same. i hate how they removed needing to use hard earned IP to buy runes and you needed to level to 30 just so you can use 30 mastery points. now they give u everything for free and you can use it all at level 1. so stupid of them to make everything easier and free!!!!!@@!!@21411 Yeah!!!!!! Like I remember when TANKS used to be TANKS... now I don't anymore. What is the point of dieing in 1-2 seconds without being able to outplay your opponent somehow? That window of opportunity is non existent now. It's just r%%%%%ed when your bursted down without being able to do ANYTHING at all!!! It really does make me want to throw up everywhere.. I'm so done with this man.... I'm going to lose my fucking mind of league because of how awful this game is currently in. But especially with mord he is extremely broken and he needs nerfs like hard. I can't tell you the number of times I have seen a mord scale and he cannot be beaten... It's fucking stupid!!!!!!!!!
: next patch. and yeah people say every season is the biggest joke ever because like it or not most people suck at this game.
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weezy Baby,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EWUGcIGX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-14T03:02:42.355+0000) > > next patch. and yeah people say every season is the biggest joke ever because like it or not most people suck at this game. Glad he is getting nerfed next patch but it doesn't seem like he is getting nerfed enough. Also, I have played previous seasons and let me tell you before runes reforged and all of that shit happend the game was actually in a good state. At least you had a masteries page and a runes page. Now you have this preset garbage thrown in your face and that's all you can work with. IT MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Rifter34,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oOHEeRP2,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-07-07T10:48:55.017+0000) > > Just use Aatrox {{champion:266}} Against him. Problem solved.. He literally counters tryndamere. I would suggest that you play Aatrox more if your finding tryndamere being played more on top lane. Yeah no; Aatrox doesn't counter Trynd anymore. Trynd acquires rage and he just runs him down. Most Trynds go fleet against Aatrox and make it nigh impossible to land a Q. Only bad Trynds lose to Aatrox
How the fuck does he not counter trynd anymore? He pops off three of his Q's not to mention the first two knock ups gives him a hard time to hit you with pressure. Not to mention his W can just wheel him back to you and you can deal damage to him with your Q and E Aatrox Ult is pretty useful if you know what your doing and how your using it. Tryn has nowhere to go.. He can W you to slow down and that's pretty much all he can do to try and stop you. Both are equally broken because of how Aatrox can now heal with his passive and tryn can just keep healing through his rage. So your statement about how Aatrox is useless against tryn is totally unacceptable. Peace
: You played in S3? Same thing.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nmbV2k6L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T08:35:23.316+0000) > > You played in S3? Same thing. Your a Dumbass. Season 9 is a fucking joke dude.
Mc Raton (NA)
: Okay Nerf or Rework Tryndamere, it's not funny anymore.
Just use Aatrox {{champion:266}} Against him. Problem solved.. He literally counters tryndamere. I would suggest that you play Aatrox more if your finding tryndamere being played more on top lane.
: Game is now more than ever about playing broken champs to win.
Speaking of a broken champ *cough* *cough* Mordekaiser I am looking at you buddy ol pal! {{champion:82}} Seriously tho.. Was Mordekaiser not even play tested in the PBE at ALL?! His damage Ratios are out of this world! I get that rito nerfed him through micro nerf patching.. but he still deals an INSANE amount of damage... Not to mention his W with gaining his metal armor/shield to negate damage.. Once he reaches level 16 or 17 with tank items, and his metal bar increases and he Pops off his W.. he has an insane armor shield that is UN-penetrable. All I am saying is.. Mord needs more nerfs his way.. because he is a GOD right now.. Seriously. {{champion:82}}
: im gone for a week, and i come back to this
Looks a bit like Cyber Punk 2077 honestly.
: Hey Junglers, let me explain to you why top laners are always so toxic (explaining; not excusing it)
Heres a problem: Enemy Jungler is ganking you constantly throughout the match. You are dominating in top lane and enemy jungler helps get his top laner fed. You die in the process. Meanwhile, your jungler is ganking mid lane and bot lane only and barely helping you out in top lane. So what do you do? You begin to ping to ask for help and your jungler doesn't come or isn't interested in helping you. So what do you do at this point? Basically.. Don't even try. There is no point in trying when your jungler won't help you out and the enemy jungler is camping you at top in early and mid game before he begins to roam and gets fed and his top laner destroys your top lane. It's good game from there basically. Word to the junglers: Stop being so fucking brain dead. Seriously.. Stop being so ignorant and selfish and only gank mid and bot lane. You aren't even trying to help your top laner who is getting destroyed because theirs is smarter than you ever will be. Get a fucking grip.
Lugg (NA)
: Morde has TONS of counterplay. Just don't let him get on you. It's literally no different than facing Darius, except that if Morde misses his pull, you have a HUGE window to abuse him. Half the champions in the game have abilities and passives that proc on 3 hits.
The problem is he has seriously low cool downs.. if you take a look at his cool downs it's very low. He can still punish you because he HAS this advantage. Just take the cool down keystone the damage and armor keystones and find out yourself. He needs to be nerfed because he cannot be stopped.
: Not gonna lie but that sh*t is indeed broken as hell. What I mean by broken is that he's unbalanced. He has got everything. 1) DMG 2) Blitzcrank grab 3) Unlimited passive (that circle thing) until you stop fighting him but he won't let you run away and grabs ya. gg 4) Poke with insane amount of damage. 5) Very good waveclear. S+ 6) Shield 7) Ultimate that just clicks on you and poof, you're gone for 7 seconds and probably dead as well during these 7 seconds. Imagine, teamfighting starting and Morde just walks up to your team and ults ADC. BAAAAAAM 5V4. Good luck fighting against that. I'll just assume that whoever thought of making this ult was drunk or literally didn't think through how good/bad it is and what will players say about this. SMH So what else does Riot need to give one champion? First, it was Neeko when it came out. OP asf. Now nobody really plays it because she got nerfed. I hope same happens to Morde. Morde even wins against Renekton with Rylais. Before that, nope XD.
> [{quoted}](name=JesusIsBadInLoL,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9EoMlwUv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-12T22:48:39.209+0000) > > Not gonna lie but that sh*t is indeed broken as hell. What I mean by broken is that he's unbalanced. > He has got everything. > 1) DMG > 2) Blitzcrank grab > 3) Unlimited passive (that circle thing) until you stop fighting him but he won't let you run away and grabs ya. gg > 4) Poke with insane amount of damage. > 5) Very good waveclear. S+ > 6) Shield > 7) Ultimate that just clicks on you and poof, you're gone for 7 seconds and probably dead as well during these 7 seconds. Imagine, teamfighting starting and Morde just walks up to your team and ults ADC. BAAAAAAM 5V4. Good luck fighting against that. I'll just assume that whoever thought of making this ult was drunk or literally didn't think through how good/bad it is and what will players say about this. SMH > > So what else does Riot need to give one champion? First, it was Neeko when it came out. OP asf. Now nobody really plays it because she got nerfed. I hope same happens to Morde. Morde even wins against Renekton with Rylais. Before that, nope XD. You nailed it bro! This everyone ^ I honestly think Riot just decided it wasn't best to nerf him before he hit live servers.. It's like mordekaiser didn't even exist on the PBE to be play tested properly to nerf his stats.. This new mordekaiser is the end of summoners rift.. if they don't nerf him then people are seriously going to uninstall this game. I am actually afraid of how much damage he honestly does tho.. it's like you can't even kill him... Although I will say it does feel damn good to know you get ganked by the enemy jungler and kick his ass to oblivion. But again, there is no stopping him.. he stomps all over everyone and when he becomes powerful enough he can kill anyone without breaking a sweat.. I did play him and I noticed I wasn't mashing my keyboard as much to win.. ( Must be a good thing tho to save my keyboard from a horrific mashing death). All I can say is you nailed all of the points on this new mordekaiser.. because he is a GOD but he also must be nerfed.. not to the point like aatrox like hard nerfs but.. enough to make him withstand a lot of damage and to last quite a bit in team fights. Thank you for your concerns and feedback man! Well appreciated!
Rioter Comments
: _6/2/2 Top Laner_ _1/1/7 Jungler_ _1/1/2 Mid_ "Good game, everyone is doing pretty good. We're probably going to win" [What's going on bot lan--](https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/640993150647131292/B6052F378938896DC7A55B5F239AE5816C7F4EC9/)
Until you see a duo top happen and no jungler.. might as well call it good game unless someone helps you. Otherwise, you might as well watch top lane get dominated due to incompetence and ignorance. Seen it happen.. it's a shame.
: Votes quantify agreement, which reduces the effort needed to not only make one's voice heard, but also to hear others' voices. You are misrepresenting downvotes as being used for nothing but pointless hatred and upvotes as always being positive and useful.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1l7ZNbUT,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-04T23:48:24.391+0000) > > Votes quantify agreement, which reduces the effort needed to not only make one's voice heard, but also to hear others' voices. > > You are misrepresenting downvotes as being used for nothing but pointless hatred and upvotes as always being positive and useful. But isn't that really the final verdict to the OP's post or comment? The down votes is what makes other people feel less interested and what you are ACTUALLY trying to say. It's tough when you can't even engage on the matter or topic because you're post is basically being thrown behind a brick wall. It's a shame.. I try to encourage others to engage on the topic and provide feedback or a solution to the problem.. not just down vote it for the sake of down voting.. it's very unethical and it does promote hatred.
Julevi (EUW)
: Most of my time spending at the boards is at the player-behaviour section so I can only really talk about my experiences there. I mostly downvote this stuff: * Threads with topics discussed billions times - OP clearly did not make the effort to atleast research it a bit. I am interested in having a discussion and would even like to discuss a certain topic billions times given that they always provide a new argument/inputs. * When the person is in general an idiot and ass to other players. Don't get me wrong - some and then written text can come across rude as the wording is poorly done but I refer to real attacks or intentionally behaving this way. * People who have zero interest in the actual discussion and are just "Riot big bad" + false information + "everyone who disagree is a SJW or keyboard warrior or leftist. I am one of the users here who would openly admit when they downvote stuff (already did + explained it in the past) when asked. Sometimes people were faster than me and already provided a full comment what's wrong and sometimes I am too lazy as I could argue with the same 1-3 people over hours without finding an end.
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1l7ZNbUT,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-04T23:44:25.101+0000) > > Most of my time spending at the boards is at the player-behaviour section so I can only really talk about my experiences there. > > I mostly downvote this stuff: > > * Threads with topics discussed billions times - OP clearly did not make the effort to atleast research it a bit. I am interested in having a discussion and would even like to discuss a certain topic billions times given that they always provide a new argument/inputs. > * When the person is in general an idiot and ass to other players. Don't get me wrong - some and then written text can come across rude as the wording is poorly done but I refer to real attacks or intentionally behaving this way. > * People who have zero interest in the actual discussion and are just "Riot big bad" + false information + "everyone who disagree is a SJW or keyboard warrior or leftist. > > I am one of the users here who would openly admit when they downvote stuff (already did + explained it in the past) when asked. Sometimes people were faster than me and already provided a full comment what's wrong and sometimes I am too lazy as I could argue with the same 1-3 people over hours without finding an end. Clearly this post has been downvoted at least 9 times so far. All I did was just ask the community why they do it... It wasn't to shit all over someone else or the "entire" community. I previously made a post not to long ago about previous seasons and how their was no runes reforged at all. All you had was your rune pages and your masteries page to set up how you wanted your play style to be.. you wanted full AD.. then buy runes for it or if you wanted to be a brute force tank for your team.. you buy armor runes and set up more points for the defensive mastery section. All I got was down votes and no legitimate reason why my post was down voted.. not even any comments on the subject.. just down votes so people wouldn't even view it.. they would move on and comment on someone else's post or comment in a different topic.. Can't even talk about it.. just "moving on". I have stated how bad the state of this game is currently in.. but all I get is down votes.. no one agreeing about this current season and how broken this game truely is... No acknowledgement that riot simply doesn't care. Again, I am encouraging people who do down vote to explain or tell why you did just that.. and how you feel about the OP and his/her post. That's all I am really saying. Rifter
: Illaoi when she ults the Top Laner, their soul, and their ganking Jungler
Can't wait to see Illaoi 1v1 reworked mordekaiser whether it's testing his spirit or ulting him. Once he banishes her to the death realm to 1v1 him she will have to use all of her strength to defeat him. Trust me.. It will be the Battle of the GODS fighting on the Rift.. It will be the awakening of the Age of Gods walking on the summoners rift.
Rioter Comments
: Hey man! Getting toxic people SUCKS, I totally agree! But just mute them. I mean, insta-mute them when they start flaming you, and focus on your game. If more than 1 people start to flame (or want to ff, etc... negative stuff in chat) use the command: /fullmute all it will mute everybody, from both team, in chat as well as pings. Then, report them in lobby post-game! One you do feel like answering something, keep it short. The other day I told one guy: "It's a shame that you feel the need to be a dick". That's it. Don't let it bother you, enjoy the game =)
> [{quoted}](name=Ir Sun,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xadncI2Q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-01T15:31:24.527+0000) > > Hey man! > Getting toxic people SUCKS, I totally agree! > But just mute them. I mean, insta-mute them when they start flaming you, and focus on your game. > If more than 1 people start to flame (or want to ff, etc... negative stuff in chat) use the command: /fullmute all > it will mute everybody, from both team, in chat as well as pings. > > Then, report them in lobby post-game! > > One you do feel like answering something, keep it short. > > The other day I told one guy: "It's a shame that you feel the need to be a dick". That's it. > > Don't let it bother you, enjoy the game =) I mean muting people in the game is a great option to have. But What if they start to feed the enemy team? Then what do you do in that situation? Nothing at all.. you just waste your time in the match. It was all for nothing. They won anyway because even tho they were muted they can just turn around and backstab you and ruin the whole match.
YBaKunt (NA)
: True damage is destroying the game.
I will say one thing... The fact that you get blown up late game is a utter and most disgusting joke I have ever seen. Being blown up late game actually makes me DISGUSTED!!!.... I have played previous seasons before.. and the DAMAGE was NOTHING like it is NOW in Season 9. Too be completely honest with you.. and I will say this at the bottom of my heart... Runes Reforged and new itemization has completely destroyed this game. It's not so much the balance changes on the champions.. of course you can balance them however you please. I remember back when Yasuo had to much shield and his early game was strong and riot did Nerf him.. Now he does MASSIVE Crit and an insane amount of damage... Why you may ask? Because it's the whole runes reforged thing with Conquer and Dominion runes combined with two keystones of attack damage + armor or health. Along with the new IE Changes and Static Shiv changes and so on. if Riot would either Revert these changes or fix the runes and items so that they could be well-balanced in the game and not have everyone blow up at mid or late game.. it would be great of them to do. Otherwise I see this game dying.. I really do... I remember when we had a masteries page and a runes page and you could set up however you wanted your playstyle to be. Now you can't do that anymore. I just remember when Tanks were really tough.. but now despite what you build they get nuked hard. All I am saying is just please fix the damn game.. you are losing your player base Riot and it will just keep diminishing.
: Unbalanced game ..
How about yasuo? {{champion:157}} He's pretty broken right now. He can get a pentakill easily without having to try because his crit does an insane amount of damage. It's like he can nuke your whole team and take half your health away without even breaking a sweat. How is that fair? League is in a very bad state and all riot games seems to care about is skins and the LCS. They fail to currently acknowledge how busted their game truly is. I just hope one day some other company fixes this game or this game's player base will slowly cease to exist. It's kind of like when Thanos erased half the universe. Get it? Yeah that's riot games destroying their own game. I just hate getting nuked on at late game and can make a 0 comeback at all. What is the sense in getting shitted on late game with no chance of survival? What happened to outplay? Guess what? it's GONE and so will this game if shit doesn't improve.
Rifter34 (NA)
: I think Runes Reforged should be reverted
I just love how people downvote this post. Please enlighten me onto why this is such a bad idea to bring back. Please I really want to know the feedback.
Rioter Comments
: Riot doesn't care
The fun part is when your match maked and there is a duo top and no jungler! LOL. It's like: seriously people? What the hell. How is it fair for a single guy to go top and then have two people top and basically stomping the lane like it's the bot lane? Makes no sense. So basically matchmaking in a nutshell IS GARBAGE!!!! Fix it Riot
Rifter34 (NA)
: Here's the title: NERF MASTER YI RIOT GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
I currently think league is in a state of turmoil with all of this insane "high" damage being spewed out. Not sure what Riot Games actually accomplishes. Seems like they fired all of the "good" people making the game better. Now they just focus big prestige skins and ignore the fact that there game is simply broken. Every champ played shouldn't be able to "gut" you in 2 or 3 seconds or less. What's the point in even playing anymore? I remember having the feeling out "outplay" and gaining ground and actually having games last a long time. Now they don't anymore. What a fucking mess honestly. I'm so sick of this game the state it is in. NOTHING seems to get better it just gets worse. It's all Fucking Bullshit and it's all a big giant lie!!!
83cool (NA)
: A while ago I was playing Poppy and splitpushing top against an all ad team. I had 415 armor with thornmail and ninja tabi. I see yi walking up and figured I might have a chance fighting him. Apparently not since he killed me in about 2 seconds. This was a while before the new wits end. I'm not saying I shoulda won, but I really think I shoulda lasted longer than that. So yeah that was kinda lame.
> [{quoted}](name=83cool,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r8EyEIWI,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-22T23:36:12.590+0000) > > A while ago I was playing Poppy and split pushing top against an all ad team. I had 415 armor with thornmail and ninja tabi. I see yi walking up and figured I might have a chance fighting him. Apparently not since he killed me in about 2 seconds. This was a while before the new wits end. I'm not saying I shoulda won, but I really think I shoulda lasted longer than that. So yeah that was kinda lame. There is no point in trying since you just get nuked by him anyway. It doesn't even matter if you build armor against him and try to tank it. What's the point in trying to kill him but instead you get obliterated despite what you build?
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:6}} : "Tell me about it."
It's disgusting that this company can just get away with reworking a champion the community loved and yet to be gutted. This company just cares about skins and nothing more. They will probably never buff aatrox and bring back his second Dash on his E and bring back healing on minions. It's bullshit!!!!!!! Because I enjoyed playing aatrox when he got reworked and enjoyed playing the old one too.
FFrazien (EUW)
: @RiotRepertoir Can you say the same for Vayne?
What about Aatrox? {{champion:266}} He has been completely gutted down the drain by riot games. They removed his second Dash on his E and removed healing on minions. For fuck sake this was all on his reveal trailer. Now your telling the community that it was all fake and all a lie? Unreal.
: -{{item:3124}} broken item, needs a rework or change to guinsoo's rage. Allows champs like {{champion:145}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:24}} to shred basically anyone.
This item just needs to be deleted period..
: Damage is too high. Damage items are too strong.
THE DAMAGE IS JUST DISGUSTING THIS SEASON!!! FIX THIS GAME RIOT OR LOSE YOUR PLAYERBASE!!! SICK OF THE HIGH DAMAGE + RUNES FORGED BS + SPAMMING ABILITIES TO WIN BS... This game just sucks!!!!!!!!!!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lyte (NA)
: Q&A about Player Behavior Systems, Chat Log Reviews, and Feedback!
Hey Lyte, I just wanted to know if i have been doing a good job at keeping a positive behavior in the game and how i can be able to remain a positive player in your system. Thank you
: The Climb: Think like a Challenger Irelia | Irelia Carries U
Why dont you just play {{champion:119}} Cause he is awesome! ^^ {{champion:119}}
: The flat true damage on Vayne's W should be removed
This is what Riot said about Arclight Vayne: A pair of golden wings speed her through the air as she slings bolts of light from a heavenly crossbow, smiting the fools who question her supremacy. True warriors dream of testing their skills against her divine power. The lucky ones wake up before they do. "Only the Truest warriors worthy on the Rift will wake up to realize how much power she has." "This is also what riot put in Vaynes Lore to sum it up this is who she is as a champion and why she does the damage she does": Despite her crusade, Shauna has looked at the League of Legends in horror. There are champions who have clearly lost themselves to the blackest of magics, and who have been embraced within the League even though they should be put down for the safety of all. The time has come for the Night Hunter to execute her secret mission - to purge the League of Legends. "That's also her mission so that's why she does the damage she does because she is a champion that wants to kill everyone and that's why Riot gave her that kind of damage power."
: New player reform system heads into testing
Hey Lyte Since this new system is coming in order is there always room to reform and change your behavior to a more positive behavior?. Like if there was a game where a person was toxic but then positive the next game does the system see that and recognize that? Because my concern is that i see how the system backs logs up and im wondering if there's anyway to discard those toxic games and move to the positive games you had and not have them count to a ban. If you understand or know where im coming at i would glady appreciate a response back. Thank you Lyte
Grimztaa (NA)
: Xerath
I Agree! i think a Recall animation for him would be awesome!.I feel that this particular champ should feel some love too! I just bought xerath the other day and i love him to pieces!.Hes a very powerful mid champ who should feel some love from riot!
Rioter Comments
Lyte (NA)
: Rewards for positive play
I love your Idea about Positive rewards Riot!.I have actually reformed my actions and behavior ingame and it feels really good to show positive support and encouragement to your fellow teammates.As to put this for an example i work at my Local grocery store and i adress people like ma'm or sir,And i tell them have a good day or good night showing that i care about where i work and where i stand as an employee.I wouldn't mind also if i could see my chatlogs too please :)

Rifter34

Level 118 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion