Rioter Comments
: Marvel Crossover Skins
I thought I was the only one who wanted a skinline based on a group of Superheroes with a small reference to Marvel {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
EATARI (NA)
: The only avenger on this list that I knew was Iron Man. Am I supposed to know all of these?
Actually there's 6 which are: Iron Man Captain America Black Widow Thor Hulk Hawkeye
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: With {{champion:117}} having the first followed by {{champion:18}} and {{champion:74}} I'd rather they KEEP them in Yordles only. Though in that view there's only a few more that could properly fit {{champion:240}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:105}} and I'd say {{champion:42}} but that might crossover with his Dragonwing Lunar skin a bit (as having TWO dragony skins could be a bit much). {{champion:78}} could also make an interesting one but might be looked at as Dragon abuse with her swinging a giant dragon around in place of her hammer XD
I guess you're right about the skinline being all yordles, and if we're gonna get one again this year, I want {{champion:78}} to have it!! She's loyal to her hammer and her hero quest so I don't see a problem of her being loyal to her dragon too u know. We might as well see a new type of dragon with probably a bulky tail which Poppy use to smash her enemies XD. And her ult would propbably her dragon breath fire to the ground sending fire shockwaves to the enemies XD Also, if they were to have a dragon skinline with humans instead of yordle, I'd expect it to be a new(?) one or either under Dragon Master or Dragon Sorceress.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: {{champion:117}} She has a dragon trainer skin too {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MpvE49Ln,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-16T15:31:58.553+0000) > > {{champion:117}} > She has a dragon trainer skin too > {{sticker:sg-soraka}} I know XD I was actually referring to the Legendary ones, her skin is great tho, don't get me wrong XD
: Yeah would be nice to give a cool skin to a leader of Freljord like Sejuani.. Too bad Riot decided to make her ride a smiling fat pig 2 months ago :) because THAT'S what Sejuani mains want....
> [{quoted}](name=Demøn Wølf,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MpvE49Ln,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-16T16:14:02.535+0000) > > Yeah would be nice to give a cool skin to a leader of Freljord like Sejuani.. Too bad Riot decided to make her ride a smiling fat pig 2 months ago :) because THAT'S what Sejuani mains want.... :/ But its not impossible to give her another skin right :D
: Dude please, spoiler warning, i havent watched it yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MpvE49Ln,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-16T15:53:34.927+0000) > > Dude please, spoiler warning, i havent watched it yet. Oops sorry!! But I didn't really spoil anything did I, the quote is just a minor detail in the movie. I gotta warn you tho, you better prepare lots and lots of tissue!!
Rioter Comments
: I'm giving away free gift skins
So, does that means I have to comment something stupid and funny at the same time? Cause nothing seems to be appearing in my head... {{item:3151}}
: How do you stay tilt proof?
Me, as a very positive player, what I do is that i always apologize and forgive other teammates. I always apologize whenever I die or my teammate die ( that is if I think the situation could have been a lot better). Other than that, I would always praise them if they got a kill or get first tower for the team (its a habit). This actions would always result in positive vibes throughout the whole game, other teammate even started to apologize back and praising each other, there's this one time where we don't have a jg and 2 players have to share the top lane. Initially they were being very toxic towards each other, but then they turn out to be a great team in the top lane, even got first turret for us. So I praise them both for the achievement and to my surprise, they both apologize to each other in-game!! Can you see how strong the positive power can be?? If you think that being negative is a strong emotion and can ruin a game, then let me tell you that the power of positivity is no difference!! And believe me when I tell that if you stay positive for a lot of games, you WILL be match up with positive players too. Trust me!! Other than that, avoid playing rank and start play blind/draft. You can literally become anychamp with anybuild, I had gone Lulu top and ADC Annie but nobody judged me!! Its FAR more fun that rank, rank is just filled with toxic people, but remember, you can always kill them with kindness. When I initially play rank, the WHOLE team flamed me, they wish I get cancer, hit by a truck, trash, you name it. But few matches after that, my teammates (different people of course) starts to understand my situation and know that I'm new to rank, so instead of flaming, they give me helpful tips. Isnt that great!! No toxicity IN RANK, I didnt even believe it at first. Instead of calling me a ret*rd, they said I just need more experience to play in rank which in my opinion is actually heartwarming and of course, true. Another tip is to listen to music of your taste while playing, it makes the game more fun. I love upbeat and happy songs e.g: TWICE- What is Love, BLACKPINK- Forever Young and Shakira- Try Everything. Anyway, hope this helps and have fun on the rift!! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: My thoughts at this point
When I initially play ranked, I got flamed by the whole team, they wish I get cancer, get hit by a truck, trash, %%%, you name it. Although, after several games they (diff players of course) started to understand that I'm new to rank and I need more experience, which is great actually, no toxicity. However I stopped playing ranked, in my opinion there's no point in playing it, its basically a more serious blind pick, which is why I always play blind. Its FAR more fun and believe me when I said that if you're always positive and forgiving, you'll be matched with more positive players!! Trust me!! I'll never forget that one match where both MY TEAM and ENEMY team were friendly as heck!! Through out the whole game, both my team and the enemy team keep talking in /all chat. About our likes and dislikes XD. We went from funny poems to songs and K-POP. It was AWESOME!! Almost as if we're in a discord chat or smth. Even if we die, we keep apologizing to each other LOL, didnt blame anybody. We even started to 1v1 IN THAT MATCH, but didnt blame anyone if one die or smth. We even joke around that the game is probably rigged which result in the possibility of one shot-ing someone XD. It was really really fun, that was probably the peak of the positive side of the community. That was the real GGWP in my opinion. So my advice is probably try to take a break from rank and play more blind/draft. You can litterally become anychamp with anybuild. I went top Lulu or ADC Annie, nobody even say a word, feed a little but I kept apologizing whenever I died instead of flaming or blaming and all of my teammates act like it never happen, trust me its FAR better than rank. So always stay positive buddy!! If you love your teammate, they'll love you too <3 {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: Super Annie, following the Teemo skin. Effects could generally be the same but just imagine her and tibbers in a supersuit. as for something legendary, I'd really like to see something tyrant swain adjacent. I feel like those animations on her would be dope af
> [{quoted}](name=my parent gay,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=4UE8Y2Uk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-27T12:46:21.705+0000) > > Super Annie, following the Teemo skin. Effects could generally be the same but just imagine her and tibbers in a supersuit. as for something legendary, I'd really like to see something tyrant swain adjacent. I feel like those animations on her would be dope af OMG Super and Tyrant never occurred to me, nice suggestions!!! I bet Super Annie would look like Owlette from PJ Mask XD
: pool party would be fun if they did it right tbh.. just imagine the effects. Annie walking around in a kiddie tube and floaties, throwing puddles of water and tibbers wearing scuba gear.
> [{quoted}](name=Melee Champion,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=4UE8Y2Uk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T11:26:10.393+0000) > > pool party would be fun if they did it right tbh.. just imagine the effects. Annie walking around in a kiddie tube and floaties, throwing puddles of water and tibbers wearing scuba gear. That would be adorable!!! {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Rioter Comments
: To design her around princess Ariel would require water particles for the skin, which she already has with the Pool Party skin, so I am not really sure about this. Making the reference to Ariel too obvious could also be problematic, considering that Disney is _really_ behind this copyright stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=q0JU2c2y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-03T13:49:10.524+0000) > > To design her around princess Ariel would require water particles for the skin, which she already has with the Pool Party skin, so I am not really sure about this. > > Making the reference to Ariel too obvious could also be problematic, considering that Disney is _really_ behind this copyright stuff. Sorry, what I actually meant was that Zoe would be an actually princess, you know, with the dress and the crown. I just want her to be a princess with red hair because Princess Ariel is my favourite. I dont actually mean her being princess Ariel for real, that would definitely be copyrighted XD Although, about the recall thing, I guess you're right but what if its just a refrence? It doesnt have to be exactly the same like how Ariel do it?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: NEW CHAMPIONS NAME???
Does your enemy have Lulu? cause if it does, then its prolly Lulu's polymorph name
Riot Pls (NA)
: Glad you enjoyed*! "Don't mess with Tibbers, you live, mess with Tibbers, you die" also describes my experience midlane :(
> [{quoted}](name=Riot mChao,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KaNgdlnN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-05T18:36:05.388+0000) > > Glad you enjoyed*! > > "Don't mess with Tibbers, you live, mess with Tibbers, you die" also describes my experience midlane :( Thank you for this lore!! It kindda tighten my bond even more with my main <3
: Fewer buttons to press!
> [{quoted}](name=SkiptoMyLuo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WE2YELd2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-05T20:05:30.194+0000) > > Fewer buttons to press! That's awesome!! Now I can hear my SG Jinx, PF Cait and GK Galio interactions without feeding like a lunatic trying to taunt in the middle of a fight
Rioter Comments
: Visual Effect Updates: Kennen, Olaf, Wukong and Riven
{{item:3070}} {{champion:1}} in the corner
: I really hope they wouldn't waste a SG skin on Taliyah. And Ekko? Yikes. I see ppl saying Annie but i much rather Annie get the next ultimate skin...so no legendary for her via SG. My picks: - Irelia - Karma - Neeko - Sona - Zoe - Diana
> [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=dhy32wiy,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-01-30T07:16:39.570+0000) > > I really hope they wouldn't waste a SG skin on Taliyah. And Ekko? Yikes. > I see ppl saying Annie but i much rather Annie get the next ultimate skin...so no legendary for her via SG. > > My picks: > > - Irelia > - Karma > - Neeko > - Sona > - Zoe > - Diana I mean, Annie's my main so uhmm, if she did get the next ULTIMATE skin, I'm not complaining XD {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
Rioter Comments
: I give up on this game
Just play blind Its waaaay more fun than ranked {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Alzon (NA)
: {{champion:6}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:76}}
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=dhy32wiy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-24T21:41:09.951+0000) > > {{champion:6}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:76}} Im interested in Nidalee!!
: What leak? And of your lists, I only agree with Taliyah, Talon, and Sivir as potential candidates. Taliyah because she's been begged for for foever. Sivir because of moon tiara power. Talon because we need more anime boys. Though I take hella offense that Taric is nowhere on this list.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=dhy32wiy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-24T21:32:05.586+0000) > > What leak? And of your lists, I only agree with Taliyah, Talon, and Sivir as potential candidates. Taliyah because she's been begged for for foever. Sivir because of moon tiara power. Talon because we need more anime boys. Though I take hella offense that Taric is nowhere on this list. [](https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/zcE44oP3-new-skins-leak-champions-reworks-vs-2019&ved=2ahUKEwiG1ounuIfgAhXIaN4KHYgxCEQQFjABegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3KDyGju3295URX9xTaZ_zJ) There you go, it was mention that this year we will get SG Nunu&Willump, Tristana, Neeko and Anti-SG Veigar, Zyra and Syndra (legendary)
Rioter Comments
: Toxicity and why I will look for fun elsewhere
Why play ranked when you can play blind? Why be toxic when you can be positive? I never play ranked because the amount of toxicity in it is enough to kill me inside. Just play blind and I'm sure you're able to have fun with it. I litterally go Ahri support and steal some cs and kills but none of my teammates were mad about it. In fact we even thank or apologise to each other. Come one guys, its new year. Lets just be positive {{sticker:katarina-love}}
drash79 (NA)
: Wait?? {{champion:39}} x {{champion:91}} ??? Why?
> [{quoted}](name=drash79,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=871pEv0G,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-18T12:34:51.321+0000) > > Wait?? {{champion:39}} x {{champion:91}} ??? > > Why? Both are blade users, lets not forget their "relationship" in the 'Immortal Journey' skinline. Also, for some reason I like to ship champion from Ionia and Noxus together :D
saltran (EUW)
: Azir is a fucking Sivir's ancester...and you ship them Disgusting thread tbh
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=871pEv0G,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-18T11:41:12.397+0000) > > Azir is a fucking Sivir's ancester...and you ship them > > Disgusting thread tbh Oh sheet really?! I never read Sivir's/Avir's lore tbh O.o
: I've had this on my mind for a while and it's pretty disgusting So apparently Tristana is with Teemo, but Rumble is jealous and named his robot Tristy. So Rumble is simultaneously "riding" Tristana and "in" Tristana. Yeah I dunno man, makes Teemo look like the lesser of the two evils. One's the literal devil but Rumble's just a desperate pervert imo making him worse in my eyes
> [{quoted}](name=Jinto,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=871pEv0G,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-18T11:21:46.547+0000) > > I've had this on my mind for a while and it's pretty disgusting > > So apparently Tristana is with Teemo, but Rumble is jealous and named his robot Tristy. > > So Rumble is simultaneously "riding" Tristana and "in" Tristana. > > Yeah I dunno man, makes Teemo look like the lesser of the two evils. One's the literal devil but Rumble's just a desperate pervert imo making him worse in my eyes {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
: "This is my opinion, but I'm going to include some canon couples."
> [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=871pEv0G,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-18T11:26:03.200+0000) > > "This is my opinion, but I'm going to include some canon couples." Pfffft!!! I guess u can say that I'm happy that its canon {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
Rioter Comments
: Skin Universe Lore in 2019: Alt Fantasy, Multiverse Theory, and You
More stories for Star Guardian!!! Hopefully the next batch got Annie in it... Also, we need 'ANNIE: ORIGIN part 2'!!
: > [{quoted}](name=Rios240,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zcE44oP3,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-01-09T08:12:19.709+0000) > > So after the teaser of Firecracker Sejuani and Something Coin Tahm Kench, does this mean that this leak is true? Does that also mean that Neeko is gonna get a Star Guardian Skin? (Cause, I'm not really fond of her being in that skinline) I noticed on her release one of her ability icons looks like a scene from the sailor moon intro so that could have been a hidden teaser tbo I'd rather neeko to nunu and wilump, I still hope the leak is wrong or at least its not leaked all the star guardian skins because I really really really want a star guardian Kai'sa ;_;
> [{quoted}](name=Cowgirl Jinx,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zcE44oP3,comment-id=00120001,timestamp=2019-01-17T14:19:23.107+0000) > > I noticed on her release one of her ability icons looks like a scene from the sailor moon intro so that could have been a hidden teaser tbo I'd rather neeko to nunu and wilump, I still hope the leak is wrong or at least its not leaked all the star guardian skins because I really really really want a star guardian Kai'sa ;_; Wow, that's funny cause I prefer Nunu than Neeko XD Lets just hope its not true and we're getting Star Guardian Annie, Kai'sa and Zoe XD (cause Annie n Zoe are ma main ) {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
FFrazien (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rios240,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zcE44oP3,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-01-09T08:12:19.709+0000) > > So after the teaser of Firecracker Sejuani and Something Coin Tahm Kench, does this mean that this leak is true? Does that also mean that Neeko is gonna get a Star Guardian Skin? (Cause, I'm not really fond of her being in that skinline) I guess she will, I'm not fond of that skinline either
> [{quoted}](name=FFrazien,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zcE44oP3,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-01-09T12:50:30.340+0000) > > I guess she will, I'm not fond of that skinline either Don't get me wrong tho, I love Star Guardian. I really do, in fact, its one of my favourites, but, for some personal reason, I don't want Neeko to be in that universe. Im fine with Trist and Nunu, but not Neeko... {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
FFrazien (EUW)
: New skins leak, champions, reworks, VS 2019
So after the teaser of Firecracker Sejuani and Something Coin Tahm Kench, does this mean that this leak is true? Does that also mean that Neeko is gonna get a Star Guardian Skin? (Cause, I'm not really fond of her being in that skinline)
: Zyra, Ivern and Maokai could have their own 'season' skin line, probably legendary or whatever tier Gun Goddess Miss Fortune is with you going through all 4 seasons somehow, it could easily work in the same way as Lux's Elementalist skin works. Just think about it, you could be playing Zyra and maybe 40% through the game you can choose between certain seasons like a Winter Zyra or an Autumn Zyra, same thing as Maokai and Ivern, around 40% of the way through you can choose a certain season. Only real issue would be what their 'pre-season' skin would be. Could be more tuned to a more 'base-like' state, and have each season be greatly exaggerated, I dunno
> [{quoted}](name=Midnight Sun,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=whTEKW4O,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-01-04T09:20:09.967+0000) > > Zyra, Ivern and Maokai could have their own 'season' skin line, probably legendary or whatever tier Gun Goddess Miss Fortune is with you going through all 4 seasons somehow, it could easily work in the same way as Lux's Elementalist skin works. Just think about it, you could be playing Zyra and maybe 40% through the game you can choose between certain seasons like a Winter Zyra or an Autumn Zyra, same thing as Maokai and Ivern, around 40% of the way through you can choose a certain season. > > Only real issue would be what their 'pre-season' skin would be. Could be more tuned to a more 'base-like' state, and have each season be greatly exaggerated, I dunno I honestly LOVE LOVE LOVE that idea!!! It never occurred to me!!! It actually gave me an idea of a Zyra skin where she can change to different type of flowers (e.g Rose, Orchid etc) For the seasons one, I think Maokai would be GREAT with it! Nice Idea!! {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: I respect you, you did every single champion?
> [{quoted}](name=formula567,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=whTEKW4O,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-01-04T06:46:54.099+0000) > > I respect you, you did every single champion? Yupp :3 I hope I didn't miss any, feel free to share your opinions here!! :D {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
GDIvsNOD (NA)
: {{champion:82}} Is 90% the reason I enjoy the game. Master of Metal forever. I initially hated his attempted half rework but have to come to like (most of) it better, although it's apparent Riot still doesn't know what more they'll do with him or when, as his lack of skins shows. If you don't count Dragon Knight and Infernal (and these REALLY should be Chromas, as they're simple recolors and they're inflating his already tiny skin list for his age), then he has a whole whopping three skins besides his default. This has to put him as one of the worst when it comes to "skins per time existed" or something. I personally don't think Lord Mordekaiser is very good myself (preference). So for me, he has two (aside from default and recolors, though infernal is okay) good skins for a champion that's what, 9+ years old? I remember years ago on the old website someone suggested a "Bath Time" Mordekaiser before Pool Party was even a thing. There was art and suggestions for a Rubber Duck icon for his ultimate and bubbles for his (old) W if I remember right. I loved the idea. Now that God-King {{champion:86}} and {{champion:122}} are things, I played {{champion:86}} with it and literally went "THIS is what I've always envisioned for a Legendary or Ultimate {{champion:82}} skin". It could be "Fallen/Ruined King Mordekaiser". Literally, the {{item:3153}} could work with his (current, anyway) kit, and might after any potential changes maybe. Remember years back when the new Ultimate skin was coming, and the community started thinking it could be for {{champion:82}} but then {{champion:77}} got it? THIS is what I wanted. Imagine a skin where his armor breaks off slowly more and more as the game progresses. If ANYONE deserves an Ultimate skin, {{champion:82}} is up there if not at the top. I'd be very happy with even a good Legendary at this point. They could even do one like Pre-Void {{champion:38}} which has him as he was when still alive, before being killed and becoming what he now is. There's so much they could do with {{champion:82}} and he desperately needs it. I'm hoping he doesn't become another {{champion:266}} after any rework. I hope his identity remains and he still feels like {{champion:82}} and to me, his ultimate, shield, and HP cost for skills are his big defining identities.
> [{quoted}](name=GDIvsNOD,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=whTEKW4O,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-01-04T04:16:23.659+0000) > > {{champion:82}} Is 90% the reason I enjoy the game. Master of Metal forever. I initially hated his attempted half rework but have to come to like (most of) it better, although it's apparent Riot still doesn't know what more they'll do with him or when, as his lack of skins shows. If you don't count Dragon Knight and Infernal (and these REALLY should be Chromas, as they're simple recolors and they're inflating his already tiny skin list for his age), then he has a whole whopping three skins besides his default. This has to put him as one of the worst when it comes to "skins per time existed" or something. I personally don't think Lord Mordekaiser is very good myself (preference). So for me, he has two (aside from default and recolors, though infernal is okay) good skins for a champion that's what, 9+ years old? > > I remember years ago on the old website someone suggested a "Bath Time" Mordekaiser before Pool Party was even a thing. There was art and suggestions for a Rubber Duck icon for his ultimate and bubbles for his (old) W if I remember right. I loved the idea. > > Now that God-King {{champion:86}} and {{champion:122}} are things, I played {{champion:86}} with it and literally went "THIS is what I've always envisioned for a Legendary or Ultimate {{champion:82}} skin". It could be "Fallen/Ruined King Mordekaiser". Literally, the {{item:3153}} could work with his (current, anyway) kit, and might after any potential changes maybe. Remember years back when the new Ultimate skin was coming, and the community started thinking it could be for {{champion:82}} but then {{champion:77}} got it? THIS is what I wanted. Imagine a skin where his armor breaks off slowly more and more as the game progresses. If ANYONE deserves an Ultimate skin, {{champion:82}} is up there if not at the top. I'd be very happy with even a good Legendary at this point. > > They could even do one like Pre-Void {{champion:38}} which has him as he was when still alive, before being killed and becoming what he now is. > > There's so much they could do with {{champion:82}} and he desperately needs it. I'm hoping he doesn't become another {{champion:266}} after any rework. I hope his identity remains and he still feels like {{champion:82}} and to me, his ultimate, shield, and HP cost for skills are his big defining identities. I see... well I personally think that he need a visual update, or at least some animation tweaks and I'm not sure if its confirmed but if I'm not mistaken, he is getting a rework this year (2019). Lets just hope that he turned out to be how all the Morde players want him to be. But if he doesn't get a rework, then I think he DEFINITELY DESERVE a Legendary/Ultimate skin. Riot need to give some spotlights to Morde and some other champions so that more players will play them (e.g Rek'Sai, Ivern) {{item:3151}}
Sukishoo (NA)
: >{{champion:99}} Got an Ultimate already, don't think she need any rework tbh Her base and all skins before Star Guardian need new models badly.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=whTEKW4O,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-01-03T22:23:42.222+0000) > > Her base and all skins before Star Guardian need new models badly. I totally agree, however she recently got an update already on her interactions and right now Rory is working on some animation tweaks for her, so I'm not really sure if she'd get visual rework anytime soon. Only time will tell (' ._.)
: Being the biased M7 Vel'Koz main that I am, and that he recently passed the 1000 day mark, I am ALL FOR having a legendary skin for him.
> [{quoted}](name=Kairoptra,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=whTEKW4O,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-03T15:47:08.101+0000) > > Being the biased M7 Vel'Koz main that I am, and that he recently passed the 1000 day mark, I am ALL FOR having a legendary skin for him. A Legendary DARK STAR skin for him would be SICK!! Or maybe something that's out of the box like Arcade/Battleboss?? Or maybe even Worldbreaker?? CYBER POP?! SOO many potentials!!
FéliXXX (EUW)
: a lagendary or ultimate skin would fit nice on zed imo
> [{quoted}](name=FéliXXX,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=whTEKW4O,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-03T20:33:48.100+0000) > > a lagendary or ultimate skin would fit nice on zed imo DEFINITELY!! He's quite popular too so I can tell he would get one in the near future!!
: I wish SG jinx never happened. Then She coulda gotten an actually good legendary skin. But hey atleast i'll soon be able to enjoy her second legendary when riot goes for the cashgrab with SG jinx 2: pajama boogaloo. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} whoever decided to make SG jinx legendary should just game end themselves tbh. and as sad as it is to say she's starting to feel outdated visually. When i see new champ's faces move and jinx can't even get that on a modern skin, i'm so disappointed. Like i understand it's her rig that's limiting her but they managed to get a new one for SG rumble.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=whTEKW4O,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-01-03T19:57:05.700+0000) > > I wish SG jinx never happened. Then She coulda gotten an actually good legendary skin. But hey atleast i'll soon be able to enjoy her second legendary when riot goes for the cashgrab with SG jinx 2: pajama boogaloo. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > > whoever decided to make SG jinx legendary should just game end themselves tbh. > > and as sad as it is to say she's starting to feel outdated visually. When i see new champ's faces move and jinx can't even get that on a modern skin, i'm so disappointed. Like i understand it's her rig that's limiting her but they managed to get a new one for SG rumble. I see, well I personally love her SG skin but I have to agree that her face is funny in game since its static (not moving). But I mean... Darius got 2 Legendary skins, so its not impossible that Jinx might get another one :3 I would definitely love it if she does get one!! She's my third main after all {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: One thing that bothers me about some of the champion models are the characters that are supposed to have long flowy hair or hair that would look like it should have flowy movement to it (ex. Janna and Zilean). But for a lot of characters (ESPECIALLY ZILEAN) their hair is just static and has no movement to it at all and it just bothers me. They can make Vel'Koz's tentacles move like that, why not locks of the characters' hair? Sometimes it's just the little things that bother me within the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Talon Gerrard,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=whTEKW4O,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-01-03T18:45:32.643+0000) > > One thing that bothers me about some of the champion models are the characters that are supposed to have long flowy hair or hair that would look like it should have flowy movement to it (ex. Janna and Zilean). But for a lot of characters (ESPECIALLY ZILEAN) their hair is just static and has no movement to it at all and it just bothers me. They can make Vel'Koz's tentacles move like that, why not locks of the characters' hair? Sometimes it's just the little things that bother me within the game. IKR! Totally agree with you, which is why I believe Zilean NEED to get a visual update. His kit? I'm not sure but imo he's a great support {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Kelg (NA)
: {{champion:82}} kit is not fine, and I'm saying this as a Morde main. If you get fed you just steam roll the enemy, but if you get behind you're worthless. He also has 0 ways to outplay ranged enemies or mobile champs and it blows hard when 99% of champs have some kind self peel or dash these days.
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=whTEKW4O,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-03T18:16:26.208+0000) > > {{champion:82}} kit is not fine, and I'm saying this as a Morde main. If you get fed you just steam roll the enemy, but if you get behind you're worthless. He also has 0 ways to outplay ranged enemies or mobile champs and it blows hard when 99% of champs have some kind self peel or dash these days. I see... I'm sorry, I never actually play Morde... I just like him as an ally in my team because I love his ult but I guess what he need is a rework
: You're saying Rek'Sai doesn't need a skin? The champ that has been at for a 1484 days(over 4 years) and only has Eternum and Pool Party skins, last one being 1287 days(over 3.5 years) old? Just because she doesn't talk? If ANY champion needs a skin it is her. A legendary skin might actually make people want to start playing her again. That and some minor buffs, which would obviously come on the same patch. Pyke is already at 2 alt skins, and has been out for 7 months. Only champs with less skins are Ornn and Ivern, which will likely see a new one before Rek'Sai. I see more Skarner than Rek'Sai players, it's been at least a year since I last saw someone in any of my games pick Rek'Sai... She needs SOMETHING. And there are so many easy skins to make, it's pretty strange they haven't done a mecha skin since all other void champs have one.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=whTEKW4O,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-03T17:15:47.841+0000) > > You're saying Rek'Sai doesn't need a skin? The champ that has been at for a 1484 days(over 4 years) and only has Eternum and Pool Party skins, last one being 1287 days(over 3.5 years) old? Just because she doesn't talk? If ANY champion needs a skin it is her. A legendary skin might actually make people want to start playing her again. That and some minor buffs, which would obviously come on the same patch. > Pyke is already at 2 alt skins, and has been out for 7 months. Only champs with less skins are Ornn and Ivern, which will likely see a new one before Rek'Sai. > > I see more Skarner than Rek'Sai players, it's been at least a year since I last saw someone in any of my games pick Rek'Sai... She needs SOMETHING. > And there are so many easy skins to make, it's pretty strange they haven't done a mecha skin since all other void champs have one. Sorry!! I don't mean that Rek'Sai doesn't need a skin. I do admit that she desperately need one, I just can't come up with a good Legendary/Ultimate for her. But I mean, If she does get a Legendary/Ultimate skin, I would definitely be happy for her and her players!! Who knows? Maybe an Ultimate where every time she evolve, her voice evolve too? Like it becomes more deeper or rough? I personally think a PROGRAM skin for her would be cool (in a way). Like PROGRAM Nami is an aquatic robot, maybe Rek'Sai can be an underground one? There's so many possibilities actually, what limits it is our own creativity. Sorry if I offend you in any way tho, please forgive me {{item:3070}}
Show more

Rios240

Level 140 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion