koshkyra (NA)
: I wish riot would just talk to us
A lot of rioters prefer to write up their thoughts on bigger topics into [dev corner](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner) threads rather than responding to specific posts. This helps us get comments to a bigger audience (if a rioter arrives late to the party on a thread, very few players get to see their response), and also means we can translate the thread so we can reach players around the world as well. I’m a big fan of [Meddler’s quick gameplay thoughts](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/iQfa47rE-quick-gameplay-thoughts-july-20), which he tries to do 2-3 times a week. He usually sticks around to answer questions for a bit afterwards. Often we’ll prefer to wait until we have something meaningful to say, but if you feel like there’s an important topic being ignored, let us know. [Maple Nectar just posted a longer deep dive on snowballing and game length](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/gnOFYO6O-touching-base-on-mid-season-marksman-and-snowballing) over in dev corner as well, I’m not sure if it answers your specific concerns, but hopefully shares a bit more detail.
: Lux mid almost unplayable:bug? @jinxylord @repertoir. please!
We are aware of this bug and looking to fix it ASAP. Thanks for the reports!
Sahn Uzal (EUW)
: Remember that Ghostcrawler Video on RNG?
Hey you know I do remember that video Meddler actually talked about this in one of his [Quick Gameplay Thoughts](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/0RYiPNBI-quick-gameplay-thoughts-december-13) posts in December. I recommend taking a look at the whole post, since he covers a lot of different examples, but here's an excerpt about klepto. > Kleptomancy - Somewhat randomized loot create a series of decisions to make around what to do with your new stuff and a bunch of exciting moments. Excessive impact of randomness is controlled by a large sample size (getting a lot of loot over the course of the game), controls on which items you can get at any point in time based off what you've recently got and how far into the game it is (no Elixir of Skill early on for example). Randomness on gold bags is also somewhat mitigated by players being able to choose to opt out of the randomized reward. Giving up another keystone also helps opponents respond to early spikes in power especially (lacking a combat keystone for direct trades).
: When this post is two hours old I will give NA player "Better Jungler" an on-stream spanking
Cactopus plays so much Twisted Treeline these days that I'm not sure he'll be able to find the mid lane.
: Sad times :( the real question is @Riot Calad Did you do you job and report him? O_o????
> [{quoted}](name=PhysicallyNothin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iIqqKxoe,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-02-08T17:43:34.395+0000) > > Sad times :( the real question is @Riot Calad > > Did you do you job and report him? O_o???? Luckily /remake saved us
: Im so sorry Riot Calad
our time together was brief but memorable
: I thought it was 1000 WINS and not 1000 games. Has my whole life been a lie? Though to be 500/500 is actually amazing (visually, not so much in terms of gameplay xD)
> [{quoted}](name=Juggernaut628,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O8xUtH08,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-06T21:43:10.469+0000) > > I thought it was 1000 WINS and not 1000 games. Has my whole life been a lie? > > Though to be 500/500 is actually amazing (visually, not so much in terms of gameplay xD) I think it is usually 1k wins, but luckily I like playing league enough that I'm not gonna split hairs. **@DoctMagnus** I added you on League! I should be free sometime this afternoon, and we'll see if we can get you that perfect 50% win ratio.
: > The difference now, I think, is that we're actively seeking out more opportunities for champions to branch out into other positions, and see if we can support those more. So we're prioritizing those opportunities with the goal of opening up some healthy alternative playstyles. Instead of riot crafting playstyles for us to try out, could we be the ones experimenting with things? It would be much cooler if you could support emergent gameplay instead of designing it for us.
Yes, of course! Sorry, I did not mean to sound like the rito designers go into their secret lair and come up with playstyles on their own. If players discover a new cool playstyle, I think we'd try hard to find a way to support it in a healthy way. Go forth and innovate!
: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMAAfm095tg) Meddler totally talked about this last year, thought it'd be a useful post to share as a refresher on what Riot has talked about in terms of 'healthy' alternate roles.
Thanks for the plug! This is definitely a good reference for people looking to understand more about how we evaluate whether a playstyle is healthy.
: "Currently most champions are tied into one position."
Yeah, I can understand how that seems a little confusing. When a new playstyle emerges our goal is never to shut it down immediately, but rather evaluate and see if it's healthy for the game. Over time, that means that we've nerfed some unhealthy playstyles rather than trying to find a way to make them healthier. The difference now, I think, is that we're actively seeking out more opportunities for champions to branch out into other positions, and see if we can support those more. So we're prioritizing those opportunities with the goal of opening up some healthy alternative playstyles.
: We need more items like Stopwatch.
I don't work on Runes, but I totally agree with you! I think getting a one-time use thing is really risky and powerful and exciting. Stopwatch is probably currently overkill as you said, since everyone and their mother seems to be using it, but it's still my favorite Rune. Fun fact! When the gameplay team was pitching Runes Reforged pretty early on, a single use zhonyas was one of the earliest examples of a potential rune that I remember hearing about. Specifically because it was a really impactful effect that didn't involve stats. So that idea has come quite a long way.
: This, so much of this. T_T Really well put OP. I could not agree more with pretty much everything you said in this post. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I think that part of the problem is that people are very prone to not accept responsibility for problems. Like you said, it is a downward spiral. But whenever I say something to people about this, they always seem to respond with, "Well if Riot would just suck it up and respond to the toxic feedback we could start to unravel this mess." or "It's their fault we are like this, they should hurry up and fix it and we would stop." People can argue until they are blue in the face about what Riot should or should not do about things. All of it is irrelevant, because we don't actually have any control over Riot. Maybe it would work if they sucked it up and just bore the force of the toxicity for a month or so, but whether it would or would not work doesn't matter **because there are other things that actually ARE within our realm of control that could help improve the situation.** If we choose to make and promote good discussions and snuff the "REEEEE" discussions then we will by our own actions shape the boards into a more approachable space and Rioters will naturally gravitate here because they will finally be able to see the value in participating here - value that has been obscured much of the time because of the circle-jerk and "REEEEE" posts.
> If we choose to make and promote good discussions and snuff the "REEEEE" discussions then we will by our own actions shape the boards into a more approachable space and Rioters will naturally gravitate here because they will finally be able to see the value in participating here - value that has been obscured much of the time because of the circle-jerk and "REEEEE" posts. I think you're right about that. I try and share boards threads around internally that I think are worth responding too, but some threads are so hostile that I don't feel like there's a lot of value in doing so.
: The boards is not serving its intended purpose, and both Riot and the players are responsible
I agree on the whole. I think the fact that these boards are are our official platform means a lot of players come here with a bone to pick with Riot, rather than a place for discussion, which drives away a lot of people who aren't interested in hostility as a default tone. And I think you're right that Riot shares a lot of the blame for creating that environment too. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy that's tough to break out of. > And if this post is read by a Rioter, my plea to Riot is: please respond more to the controversial questions. The boards are the official website made by Riot to DISCUSS gameplay; we should be able to have discussions on adc strength, game pacing, CertainlyT champion pool, and so on, as long as we keep discussion civil, constructive, and within the boards. Not sure if I'm in the minority on this, but I don't feel we shy away from controversial topics. However, I do think often we answer those questions on places outside the boards, partly to spend more time working on a better answer, and partly to reach more players. So I think it's more likely that you'll see an answer to bigger questions on places like Meddler's Gameplay Thoughts, on Ask Riot, or on one of our /dev diaries rather than in response to an angry thread on gameplay.
: Citation required.
[Here you go.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hAaYMrEs-leveling-and-rewards-early-impressions-and-adjustments?comment=00150000) > We launched this system earlier this week, so it's probably a little early to compare it to Dynamic Queue, which was a slow motion shitshow of a disaster that lasted half a season. I'm definitely in favor of more people demanding citations. It can get frustrating when things get taken out of context to support a particular agenda. [Look, I'll even add a bonus citation.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hAaYMrEs-leveling-and-rewards-early-impressions-and-adjustments?comment=0015000000000000) > Oh I think lots of people called it a shitshow. >I would also personally call it an "unmitigated fuckup carnival" and an "emotional chernobyl." >But hey, that's just me.
: Those responses rarely come even when the complaints are calmly stated and backed up with examples or data...
Like Chermorg mentioned, Boards are actually pretty small part of the overall league community - but I'd still disagree with you that responses rarely happen here. There's a red tracker somewhere up there to the left, and it's pretty common to see a couple pages worth of responses every day. The ratio of Rioters to players here is probably higher than a lot of other communities. I think it depends what your goal is when coming to boards. If your goal is that you make a a thread and Riot sees it and instantly implements the change you want - I suspect you're going to be disappointed a lot of the time. If your goal is to see how other players feel about an item, or a champion, or a change - it's much easier for a Rioter to come in and contribute to the discussion, or explain their reasoning.
: I am honestly getting very tired of the Boards community.
I don't really come to the boards (or any other player community) looking for players who support Riot. I'm looking for honest impressions, and to get a better understanding of what players think. We care about your opinion whether or not you like where League is at any given time, so I don't really want boards to be about warring factions of players who support changes and player who hate changes. But I do agree with a lot of your points. Personally, I feel boards can be pretty prone to hyperbole, and it feels like threads often become echo chambers rather than places for discussion. This can make it difficult for Rioters passing through to engage, which leads to more players feeling disheartened and unheard.
: > Hextech Revolver & Sheen on {{champion:432}} and go melt squishies. https://i.imgur.com/UuLRj8Q.jpg
Yeah I'm going to need everyone to stop revealing my secret bard strats thanks
: how big a step is in league [explained]
: 1 - Create a project skin for Bard 2 - Fire anyone who says no 3 - Repeat Sounds reasonable to me
> [{quoted}](name=CrazFight ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EhMlHwKE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-24T22:57:01.378+0000) > > 1 - Create a project skin for Bard > 2 - Fire anyone who says no > 3 - Repeat > > Sounds reasonable to me I support this hostile takeover.
: What's your ideal game length?
It's been cool to watch the discussion around this! I voted for 30-35, which feels like a happy medium to me. I also love the nail-biters that go 50 and up, but I think I'd get tired of that pretty quick if it happened every game.
: Some things have no real purpose
https://i.imgur.com/nbHvp4Z.png
: when are we going to get our "year in review"?
[Here u go](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/year-in-review-2017#/)
: A request for the upcoming Clash gamemode
We agree. Every champion will be unlocked for Clash matches.
: THESE RUNES WILL PISS OFF THE ENEMY BOT LANE | HOW TO DEAL WITH BARD BUFF | YOU'RE WELCOME
: [IDEA] Profile personalization, and other few tweaks to the profile page
Wow! I love the detail, and your mockups look amazing. Thanks for sharing it here!
: Good deal, thanks for looking into this. And nice playing with you earlier, I was the Unsealed Spellbook top lane Ashe when you were playing Orianna. Good seeing you on the Boards! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
That game was legitimately hilarious. Thanks for keeping a cool head and leading us to victory!
: I can do even better than that. I know how to fix all your problems. https://i.imgur.com/FJ9zvbh.png[/img]
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Yay, 16 tokens left over after completing the Project missions
Yeah, I had to do this today too and it was suuuper slow. I'll check around and see if we've got any plans to streamline the process.
: Well first you need to introduce him to League. Then get him to play ranked. Then Riot will help you claim vengeance.
It's a long con.
: I wrote a separate reply stating this, but I'd like to reply to you specifically about the game's pacing. Now I don't think I've played enough games compared to others this preseason to know 100% what I'm talking about, but here's my shot at it: I think one core issue is that Runes were always an early game crutch. And it seems like Riot, as is the theme with most changes this year, really wanted to hone in on Runes as an early game mechanic. However, since it was also being combined with many unique aspects of Masteries and the Keystone system, some late-game options were also added. This had led to a conflicting feel with the Runes. Most still seem like early game dominators while things like CDR-related runes and Gathering Storm don't always even feel like they have an impact. Another issue is, ironically, just how great and unique these Runes are. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but some Runes like Lethal Tempo can replace the need (or at least delay it) for some champions to invest in items for certain stats. For this particular example, the fantasy it to obviously break the attack speed cap for a few seconds, but 30-80% is a decent amount and can easily be seen as at least a temporary substitute for buying an Attack Speed item while a champ buys an IE or BT instead. Like I said, I haven't really had the time to test too much out so far, so I can't go into many other specifics. But at least from what I've seen, it seems like some champs can Rune-away their early game weaknesses, if you will, and just get straight into forcing fights and dealing damage, making it seem like damage itself is the problem. I do love most of these changes that I've tried and the uniqueness and utility that they bring to the game. But as for game pacing, it seems like some champs are already set early game just because they synergize so well with the changes. And everyone has many more resources during laning phase than before. I don't know if this is necessarily a bad pace, or if it goes against my ideal, but I do play a lot of late-game champs and it does feel like their fantasies are being a little shunned in favor of those who can snowball. And I can also say those late-game champs aren't having as much trouble early game either, so sometimes even I'm the one to do the snowballing. But it still seems to conflict with some runes being meant for a late game that doesn't exist as often as it used to. Thanks for reading! Sorry it was a bit longer than intended.
Thanks for the reply! My experience early on with Precision runes was that I started out running lethal tempo all the time for late game scaling, then realized that press the attack was giving me much more value during laning trades, so I guess I went through a similar thought process as you - the early game rune ended up feeling more impactful.
Azadethe (NA)
: To be fair.... The Rune bonuses highly reflect the same bonuses you would have gotten from the old runes: For example, Sorcery/Domination: 15 AD or 25 AP They added 8.5 armor to most champ's base armor (Sealing Runes), so we're looking at Marks, Glyphs, Quints, as well as higher base HP and level HP, and in some cases, resist. Old : 8.5 AD from Mark Quints: 6.75 Total: 15.25 AD Old: 12 AP from Glyphs. Quints: 14.85 Total: 26.85 AP And, with AP, it was usually Mag Pen Marks, so AP rune adjustments are balanced..... AD, you ran some magic resist and some AD champs have had Mag resist added to their base stats, so again.... balanced.
That was basically the hope, that by rolling some of the typical runes into each champions base stats and some of the path bonuses, we could mitigate the loss of some of those early defenses.
Swarovsko (EUW)
: I like how you guys pretend that buffing turrets would lead the whole game to revolve around turtling underneath them. It seriously makes me laugh and wonder if you play the same game. Please stop with this bullshit already and give turrets a REAL buff.
I'm not trying to pretend adding a bit of armor to turrets breaks the game, just trying to explain why designers might be careful about buffing them. I totally agree with you that there's a better middle ground.
: A summary of all the issues (according to the players) for Riot.
I like lists. If you ever need to lure me into a thread, concise lists are a good way to do it. Lemme try and ramble a bit about each of your points and you can call me out if I'm talking nonsense. > **1. The blue essence system is very unwelcomed.** We've definitely seen a lot of feedback around the new leveling system. Some of the things you mentioned (like being just short of the BE for your next champion), we're planning on addressing next patch by [adding BE to first win of the day and reducing the grind at higher levels.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hAaYMrEs-leveling-and-rewards-early-impressions-and-adjustments) In regards to how leveling feels, we're keeping an eye on this as well. We do think leveling is a better long-term system for league, so we're probably going to spend some time seeing how the 7.23 changes feel before making any additional changes - but we're watching. > **2. Turrets are ridiculously weak.** Turrets have a tough job. They need to balance between being defensible areas of the map while at the same time not being so strong that the whole game revolves around turtling underneath them. That said, [Maple Nectar mentioned that they will be getting a small buff in 7.23. ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/PXqgGQss-riot-why-are-turrets-made-out-of-wet-toilet-paper?comment=000e) > **3. Games are too short/snowball too quickly.** [Meddler talked a bit about this in his most recent gameplay thoughts post. ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/5yv0tj2J-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) TL;DR - Preseason always has the chance to mess with average game length, especially with the Runes changes this year. Average game time hasn't changed too much, but that doesn't mean game pacing is necessarily where it should be. We'll check back in after gathering more data. I would like to hear more about this from you guys though. Sometimes when I see this feeling expressed on the boards it's in a super exaggerated "All games are decided at 10 minutes" kind of way - which isn't the case (at least in my games, but maybe that's because there's no lead too great for me to throw away.) If you'd like to talk a bit more about what your ideal pacing of a game of league looks like - I'm all ears. > **4. New runes and masteries have everyone doing too much damage.** Probably true! Preseason is always a bit unbalanced, since so many changes are happening at once. We haven't seen too many extreme outliers this year, but there's certainly more tuning to be done. A lot of people are also running squishy assassin comps without a real tank, which could be supplementing this feeling. > **5. The Riot company feeling like it's becoming more and more neglectful.** I'm really sad if that's how you feel. The reason most of us were drawn to Riot in the first place is because we care about players, and wanted to work at a company that reflected that care. It's certainly more challenging to keep in touch with players now compared to the early days- chiefly because there's so many of you! But we're still here, and we still care. I hope we can keep finding better ways to show it.
: Thank you Riot! :) (i should have just guessed by the audio in her teaser trailer tbh...mb).
: Even if what you are saying is true and there are situations when you can get even more BE than earlier, it certanly doesn't feel like that. It feels like we are pushing for some big milestone while in reality we will just end up with 1.5 450 BE champions after a level up. Getting to one milestone is way worse than getting rewarded for everything that you do no matter if you win, lose or level up
Yeah, I think that the new system feeling different or worse is good feedback which we are watching carefully. But I'm also seeing this perception that the new system is giving you less currency - and that's not true. It's difficult to have a conversation about how the system feels when not everyone has the right facts.
Rainfall (EUNE)
: it will be EASIER for you to get champions. It will be HARDER for you to get the champions YOU WANT.
No. It is as fast, if not faster, for you to get any champion at all in the new system. If you disenchant the shards you receive, you can use the blue essence to get champions at least as quickly as you could with ip. If you happen to get the shard for a champion you want, it will be MUCH faster than that.
: Does Riot actually listen to our feedback?
Yes, constantly. Rioters check the boards several times a day, have reddit up on a second monitor, watch streams while they eat, survey players both in-client and in-person, and track popular topics from many different countries. In some cases, a Rioter might agree with your sentiment and be actively working to improve something, but not be ready to talk about it yet - in others, they might agree but feel there is another important project that they have to prioritize. In still others, they might listen, and decide they actually disagree with your perspective. Disagreement happens a lot - even people who agree that a problem exists might have very different ideas of how it should be solved, and taking all that into account, not just from a small group on boards or reddit, but on the huge scale of players all over the world, takes time. We hire designers not to look at what players say and then immediately do it, but to take different perspectives into account, dive into the data, and then use their best judgment to determine a course of action. In regards to your examples, I think a good first step would be to figure out what the gameplay team currently thinks about the questions you have. For example: Does the gameplay team think turrets are strong enough at the moment? I’m not a designer - so I don’t know the answer to this question. It could be a good thing to ask on one of Meddler’s “Quick Gameplay Thoughts.” He usually hangs around for awhile after he posts, and I’d be interested to see how he feels about it.
Thryale (NA)
: I think the issue with the BE vs IP isn't the _raw_ amount earned after 1000 games, but _how_ it's earned over the course of those 1000 games. With the old system, every single game gave players a tangible amount of IP drip fed to them. they could see they were making steady progress towards their next purchase, and they had a sense of agency over _when_ they bought something should they end up just a few IP short. ("oh, I need 20 IP for this champ I wanna try, I'll pop in a game of aram real quick to so I can buy it" type of thing) But with the new system, players could be making 20%+ for all we care and it won't matter because that progress, that agency is no longer present. You short 50 BE for something? Tough luck, you gotta play 6+ games until you level up to crack open that next lvl up box. And when each league game lasts 20-40 min, having to wait that many games for just a handful of dust is extremely frustrating. On top of the fact that when yer saving up for a large purchase, you don't have that steady progress to keep encouraging you, but rather you have large "chunks" of BE gifted to you instead at infrequent intervals I understand that this 'reward' system works for Blizzard with Overwatch, but League is not Overwatch. League's games are too long for that reward system to work for it. Also, another thing. I never voiced my opinion on this when ya'll first rolled out loot boxes, but that was mainly because I was starting to drift away from league around the time you guys rolled them out, but I feel that it must be said now. And that is I am actually very disappointed in Riot for stooping to the level of incorporating _gambling_ mechanics that prey upon they same mental hooks that slot machines in casinos prey upon their "players" in order to turn a quick buck. No, please, don't bother bringing up the "free" options that players are given for 'champ mastery' as they are a joke and blatantly inferior to their RP versions. I'll be honest, when League first started, I really respected you guys for being able to put out a high quality game without having to charge the players a dime to play and that all paid content was merely cosmetic. That was a bold move and it worked. But to see you sink to the same marketing 'trend' just to milk more money from vulnerable players... well, it saddens me. I want League to be great. I want Riot to be successful. But I wish it didn't have to be this way. I know Riot can be better than this. But I also know that nothing will change, because there are _FAR_ more casual players that don't care and will throw their money at the game regardless of what the passionate few think about it. It's a numbers game that has been proven time and again with other big name companies, and just the thought of it makes me sick to my stomach. The fact that this 'trend' will not go away and the fact that I have no power to change it fills me with an emptiness and despondency that I know not how to resolve. But I have spoken enough for now. I don't know how to wrap this up, but I hope you read this, and, assuming you did, I thank you for your time, and I hope something can be done about it, but I understand that that is very unlikely.
The reason I think OP's post is really valuable is because it tackles the "feel" of the new system directly - rather than trying to talk about the math. We published the math in the post I linked - and it's a **fact** that for the vast majority of players the new system gives you more blue essence than ip you would have got before - **BUT** - that doesn't mean what players are feeling is invalid, not at all. If you're playing league and think "gosh, the new system feels worse," that's not really a problem we can solve by showing you the math. So I want to understand that more. We always use preseason as the time for us to make big changes and then iterate - which is what we're doing here as well. We're already changing First Win of the Day to grant Blue Essence as well as experience, to answer the first point you brought up of having to wait a long time between levels for a tiny amount of blue essence. We've also raised the minimum amount of blue essence you get in leveling capsules from 720 to 810, and are going to decrease the amount of time it takes to level up at higher levels. So I hope you feel that your feedback matters - because it does. We'll continue checking in and responding as we go.
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Calad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zfAUPWo8,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2017-11-11T03:59:46.302+0000) > > Hi Crusina, > > This is super thoughtful, well-articulated feedback that I'm going to share with the team. Thank you for both your directness and clarity. I appreciate all the hard work Riot's PR team does spinning this. Sadly this doesn't change the fact that less, and less consistent, income was a clear goal of this change. I'm sure you as individuals are doing the best you can, but I have no faith that Riot as an entity is not exactly where they wanted to be with this change.
I've seen this perception pop up in a few places, but it's incorrect. The vast majority of players will be earning more blue essence in the new system than they did ip in the old system. Even for the extreme outliers, the difference is tiny. [We published the math here if you'd like to take a look.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hAaYMrEs-leveling-and-rewards-early-impressions-and-adjustments) (Be warned - this link contains graphs.)
: Leveling feels bad, losing feels worse then ever, and you never expect anything from the capsules
Hi Crusina, This is super thoughtful, well-articulated feedback that I'm going to share with the team. Thank you for both your directness and clarity.
: Not ta be rude... But the dude just said he gives 0 craps about wards, icons, and emotes.
Fair - this is our first go round doing something like the essence emporium. We're planning on bringing it back in the future, so knowing what other kinds of things people would like to see is helpful!
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Calad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8TR9HA5X,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-11-08T21:35:13.567+0000) > > Yes, we're going to put in the ability to hide those preset pages. They're mostly there as a fallback if you're not sure what to pick, but it definitely clutters up the list if you don't need them. While you're at it, could you make the "show more details" on mastery pages a toggle? I don't like that I have to click it each time I want to go edit a page for something to adjust.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8TR9HA5X,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-11-08T21:37:22.336+0000) > > While you're at it, could you make the "show more details" on mastery pages a toggle? I don't like that I have to click it each time I want to go edit a page for something to adjust. Yes! This should be fixed in 7.23
: The Essence Emporium options are pretty bad
I recommend the Mystery Mini Icons - this taric one legit cracks me up every time I look at it.
: Can we please be able to delete those preset runes?
Yes, we're going to put in the ability to hide those preset pages. They're mostly there as a fallback if you're not sure what to pick, but it definitely clutters up the list if you don't need them.
: It's the last day of League as we know it
o7 Here's to a brave new world. See you all on the other side.
: It shouldn't be. Riot said that with the new currency system, you should be gaining at roughly the same rate, and given that Champions (your main use for IP) are remaining the same cost, there's no reason to think other things won't.
Correct. Name changes will cost the same, just in blue essence instead of ip.
: ... We're going to have to check all the champion spotlights now for more easter eggs like this one, aren't we?
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K8EYs3zP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-14T04:53:48.846+0000) > > ... > > We're going to have to check all the champion spotlights now for more easter eggs like this one, aren't we? I think there's some temp art in Lucian's spotlight too, if I remember correctly...
: Odd thing I noticed about the Shen Champion Spotlight
Haha, I remember this! Shen didn't have his updated art in yet, and that temp art was in while we were doing playtests for the spotlight. We tried to edit it out, but it looks like one slipped through. Let's call it an intentional easter egg ;) [Here's the full temp art, if you're curious.](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYoJqyFUoAAcOOQ.jpg)
: I think something like in game champ borders would be new Think Diablo 3 portrait frames http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/diablo/images/d/da/Diablo-3-Paragon-Progress-Borders.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140511100547 Around the champs portraits here https://imgur.com/a/EmBtw If it really bugs people they can turn it off or block it. I'd like it way more than emotes anyways
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Calad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0PRZVu8m,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-07T03:34:16.595+0000) > > What other choices would you be excited about? It's not really about my own personal benefit just more options in the high tier(urfwick area) category in general. I am sure there are people who will love urfwick but there could be some other incredibly rare skin options there as well so that a higher pool of people can have something they maybe want. If anything people who want an incredibly rare skin for a different champion could maybe have it up there. Plus dumping all of that essence for that one skin means that players have to make a choice between that skin or just spam buying champions. I don't know the finer details of the other options in the essence shop but the urfwick thing is a big concern of mine. I probably should use a different word there but I'm not well versed.
Your words are fine :) Thanks for the suggestions!
Show more

Riot Calad

Level 75 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion