Sydney26 (EUW)
: can u tell the riot employes that we need more stupid 100 $ skins instead of decent balancing and matchmaking ... i rather play a garbage game with 100$ chromas than a game with superior balance and matchmaking
I don't understand your comment. Are you trying to say you want the artists who make skins to become engineers and work on matchmaking or learn to be game designers and balance things? Or were you just looking for a chance to say 'garbage game'?
Jo0o (NA)
: I’m secretly Riot Tantram. Be well, my son.
I have had people claim to be me while in-game with me ... it's awkward.
Kei143 (NA)
: Mossed you!!! What have you been up to? Did you vote cat or dog? Are there any exciting things within life or Riot you can share?
> What have you been up to? Staying busy. My role has changed, so I'm less hands-on in systems these days. It does mean I'm much busier and at my desk less .. so less time to check the boards. > Did you vote cat or dog? Dog ... always dog! > Are there any exciting things within life or Riot you can share? My dog got a new nametag made based on The Neverending Story :). He looks like Falcor so it's pretty fitting.
Xidphel (NA)
: I moss Tantram.
I tried to grow moss on the side of my house once. It all died:(.
: I just got a ban for "intentionally feeding". Heres my match history. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=verse+virgin
Because .. you were inting. And threatening to int if people didn't give you their role ....
: That's pretty confusing, and I can see why you'd be frustrated. The ban was for 3rd party tools, but you got a wonky answer about behavior first. It looks the usage was confirmed. Player Support does have a lot of tools at their disposal which they use to evaluate whether an account was compromised, policies they follow in cases like this, etc. It looks like they did to that investigation. I'll shoot a message about this to someone and see if they can put their eyes on it. That's about all I can do. Hope it helps.
Pinged someone who is in a meeting, but will look at it in a few hrs. No promises on anything, but wanted to let you know that I forwarded this on for more visibility.
droov (EUW)
: a reason for an unreasonable ban
That's pretty confusing, and I can see why you'd be frustrated. The ban was for 3rd party tools, but you got a wonky answer about behavior first. It looks the usage was confirmed. Player Support does have a lot of tools at their disposal which they use to evaluate whether an account was compromised, policies they follow in cases like this, etc. It looks like they did to that investigation. I'll shoot a message about this to someone and see if they can put their eyes on it. That's about all I can do. Hope it helps.
N3u7r1n0 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mfIbceyR,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-08T00:13:25.704+0000) > > stop trying to be ahero and play defensive > i got all the dmg well ever need > what a fucking moron yi > shut the fuck up > u have no idea what ur talking about > IM FUCKING KHAZIX U R%%%%% > i have leaps and burst > im not a tank > shut the fuck up %%%%%% > im calm > this fucking noob that has no idea how to play > needs to stop typing > actually neither part of that sentence is true > jsut stop rtyping and play > nah my teams just a bunch of %%%%%%s that cry a lot > listen to how many theories and stories these guys have spent concocting game > yi is convinced im kill stealing > and zyra she is all kinds of flummoxed > k man cool story > get me banned > this game community makes me not want to play anyway > in all seriousness this is the gayest fucking conversation i have ever seen > like little kid that needs mommy to tell him hes a good boy kind of gay ness > dang i stole another kill > its like you dont even understand what youre saying means nothing > you and your whole team can report me every 5 minutes for the rest of your r in any way > OMG KILL STEAL > YOU ATTACKED THE SAME PERSON AS ME AND THEY DIED > OMGKLH;JFDSAKHJSDAFKHJSDAFKHJLDAFSJ > SOMEONE CALL THE LOL POLICE QUICK > > Ban notifications are done in-client via reform card. They have been for a number of years now. Thanks! Not sure why support couldnt have provided this the first 3 times I asked. I can let the account RIP now, thats DEFINITELY my writing
Happy to help. I know I would be frustrated if I was in your situation.
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mfIbceyR,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-08T00:10:09.391+0000) > > Your 14-day ban was from 2018-06-08 to 2018-06-22. > > If you'd like, I'll post your chatlogs here. I'm just curious. Its an honest question. Do rioters even care that people account are being permanently banned? Is it really true that statline of 0.006 % are permanently banned? Is this a ploy for people to get another account and invest more money into that account?
Except in extreme cases, players get many chances before being perma-banned. We make every attempt to get people to change their behavior. Yes, we care. However, we know that playing with unsportsmanlike players actually causes a bad experience for our other players. It makes their playtime less enjoyable and leads to more people quitting. How do you feel after playing a game with someone who harasses you, or feeds? Are you keen to play another game right after? > Is this a ploy for people to get another account and invest more money into that account? The opposite. We don't want these players to make new accounts. A perma-ban is our way of exiting a player from the community. We just don't have any way to keep them from coming back.
N3u7r1n0 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mfIbceyR,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-08T00:10:09.391+0000) > > Your 14-day ban was from 2018-06-08 to 2018-06-22. > > If you'd like, I'll post your chatlogs here. I don't mind, I'm sure I'll get a good laugh out of it. Can you tell me how I was notified of the suspension?
> I don't mind, I'm sure I'll get a good laugh out of it. stop trying to be ahero and play defensive i got all the dmg well ever need what a fucking moron yi shut the fuck up u have no idea what ur talking about IM FUCKING KHAZIX U R%%%%% i have leaps and burst im not a tank shut the fuck up %%%%%% im calm this fucking noob that has no idea how to play needs to stop typing actually neither part of that sentence is true jsut stop rtyping and play nah my teams just a bunch of %%%%%%s that cry a lot listen to how many theories and stories these guys have spent concocting game yi is convinced im kill stealing and zyra she is all kinds of flummoxed k man cool story get me banned this game community makes me not want to play anyway in all seriousness this is the gayest fucking conversation i have ever seen like little kid that needs mommy to tell him hes a good boy kind of gay ness dang i stole another kill its like you dont even understand what youre saying means nothing you and your whole team can report me every 5 minutes for the rest of your r in any way OMG KILL STEAL YOU ATTACKED THE SAME PERSON AS ME AND THEY DIED OMGKLH;JFDSAKHJSDAFKHJSDAFKHJLDAFSJ SOMEONE CALL THE LOL POLICE QUICK > Can you tell me how I was notified of the suspension? Ban notifications are done in-client via reform card. They have been for a number of years now.
N3u7r1n0 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mfIbceyR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-07T23:03:46.535+0000) > > Honestly, I'm gonna be all legalistic and lame > > I think you should get the email as per S.O.P. of riot, however, I don't know how or why you got banned, I'm not going to argue for you to get banned or unbanned without information. > > that all being said, I think that if the ban system is meant for players to learn and reform, then they should be given information to reflect upon in that time I'm not looking to argue or debate my permanent ban - all I need is them to provide me something showing i received a 2 week ban. Seems strange to me they cant provide it and just glibly dismissed not notifying me of the ban.
Your 14-day ban was from 2018-06-08 to 2018-06-22. If you'd like, I'll post your chatlogs here.
N3u7r1n0 (NA)
: Permbanned, Riot refuses to provide anything about previous 2 week ban
> I have no recollection of ever receiving a 2 week ban, and definitely have every email from Riot going back 5 years. Emails aren't sent when you are banned. I can see on your account you have had a 10-game chat restriction, a 25-game chat restriction, a 14-day ban and finally a perma-ban. Are you looking to find the date of the previous ban? What reason did support give for closing your ticket? They will often close tickets if they are being harassed. However, I don't see any reason they wouldn't give you the info if you asked in a considerate manner.
: Rioters and PB Board
> Get at me Tantram. Hey.
: Banned after a single game??
You just got a chat-restriction 6 days ago, and another not long before that. Since you are showing a pattern here, the penalty was escalated. As noted in your reform card the next escalation will be to a perma-ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EhHV3MTu,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-11-01T20:13:02.143+0000) > > I'm a little confused because you are posting logs from one of the games from your penalty about a year ago when you have a recent one from a few weeks ago. > > Is this the game that is showing up in your reform card? Because this is the most ridiculous one. And since they stack it still is just as important. The others I can't really argue about. I mean I could, but the snowflakes might cry ^^^^^^^^ One of the others was me SLIGHTLY going off on a guy who said he was going to AFK in fountain in my ranked game after feeding if we didn't forfeit. Whats worse? Someone telling some asshole off or some guy RUINING the game? This system is all backasswards. Edit: I haven't been chat banned since like April though, so I don't have a current reform card. ^^
> Because this is the most ridiculous one. And since they stack it still is just as important. Then why aren't you posting the other game given during that penalty as well? When a player is penalized the system attempts to give them evidence that may help them reform. You can't look at a single piece of evidence and ignore the others.
: Why I won't be receiving my gold ranked rewards this season:
I'm a little confused because you are posting logs from one of the games from your penalty about a year ago when you have a recent one from a few weeks ago. Is this the game that is showing up in your reform card?
: All the games he's left have been crashed games, as have mine and everyone I play with
If your friend is crashing frequently, you should have them run the hextech repair tool. Something is obviously wrong with their install or computer if they are constantly crashing. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool Leaverbuster is intended to be both a penalty and a forcing function to get people to fix issues they may have before it impacts the game of them/others.
: Oh well the email said i was perma banned for telling someone to "kys" and that is why i was perma banned that is what about the 4 emails i sent to riot about they all said the same thing they didnt say anything else also what about right after i said "kys" kinda wierd how you guys didn't notice it was a joke i literally said "i mean good job" thats what i dont get either and then what about all the positive things also you guys never noticed that im guessing...
later wuk hae fun u literally just lost us the game kys i mean good job gj wuk ur really good at this game Yeah, you totally said 'gj' and 'ur really good at this game' in a totally serious, not sarcastic in the least, way .. especially given all the other chat you're not showing. We have a zero tolerance policy about telling people to kill themselves, so you claim it's something else. You were harassing people, so they are all jokes. You sarcastically say 'good job' to people who are doing poorly, so you were doing it sincerely. You paste small, composed, screenshots and selective snippets of chat. You are completely ignoring the other game given in your reform card. The bottom line here is you were given numerous warnings, more than you should have IMHO. You were told the next penalty would be a perma-ban. You continued this behavior. You got banned. Player support already looked into this, review it, found the penalty to be appropriate, and said the penalty will stand. I looked into this, reviewed it, and find that you have been dishonest in your presentation of this and are deserving of your penalty. Please, feel free to post your chat logs in their ENTIRETY if you'd like to get other peoples' opinions of this.
: https://gyazo.com/7d1f95fe8800a4961489ef037ffb2010 here is a screenshot if i copy and pasted it here it would be way to long and big so here the screenshot of the spot where i was suspended for.
Even though that isn't what they asked for, it is still edited chat logs. There are 134 lines of in-game chat and 15 games of post-game chat in the game you are posting in this screenshot. > screenshot of the spot where i was suspended for. That isn't the spot you were suspended for. The system looks at your logs in their entirety. It does not do a line-by-line analysis. Therefore, you were suspended for the entire log.
: me getting perma banned for saying "kys" once and didn't even mean "kill your self"
This is your 13th penalty, and you just came off a 14-day ban recently where you were told the next penalty would be a perma-ban. You only posted a few lines out of your very long, very bad chatlog .. and multiple logs were given. Even without KYS .. which most certainly does not mean 'know your style' you would have been banned. If you want to post the chat log in its entirety I'm happy to discuss further.
: Me banned for saying N-word in post game lobby when me was only one left in lobby!!!!! EXPLAIN
> EXPLAIN Or 30+ times with people in lobby.
54e5qhb (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vohrhKoM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-28T04:50:52.466+0000) > > The punishment for breaking the rules **is supposed to annoy you** always has to be that one guy that is trying way too hard to salt the wound and couldn't see the forest for the trees
He's actually correct here. Not being able to browse anywhere else, not being able to 'wait out' the penalty, and having to be there to accept the queue is all intended. It's supposed to be punishing.
: Riot employers are corrupted and abuse their power daily.
You were perma-banned the other day .. but there were no Rioters in your game. Are you talking about another account? If so, and you think the behavior you normally exhibit is acceptable it's likely you (or your friend) were yet again banned by the system. Rioters in general have access to the same tools as players .. the report button.
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xAAcRMo4,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-09-20T17:43:56.747+0000) > > Let me add a little clarification to the tiered system. The tiered system is in place to continue escalation of chronically offending players. It is not in place to guarantee that a player receives each and every penalty available. > > As it stands today, every offence is evaluated for severity. After that severity is determined, an appropriate penalty is assigned. If a player has already had that penalty (recently) it will skip to the next. > > We do not feel that a chat restriction is sufficient for telling people to kill themselves or attacking people with hate speech (ZT). i'm interested in what you said about every offence being evaluated for severity. I myself just recently received a permanent ban on my long term dedicated account for very mild behavior that included no profanity, no acronyms of profanity, no hate speech, no racial remarks or slang terms. I even included a positive remark in my chat log. what evaluated my chat log and deemed that the severity of it was to assign the highest degree of punishment, a permanent ban, or, any ban, as my chat log is quite G rated for any audience to read. i understand the 14 day suspension is the 2nd last tier before permanent ban but if each ban is judged on severity and i was very mild i don't understand how the judgement comes into play. is the automated system responsible for assessing the severity or an actual person when dealing with various tiers of punishment?
> i'm interested in what you said about every offence being evaluated for severity. In your most recent penalty, you were giving your teammates shit, telling them how to play, telling your team you were going to quit at 6 mins, and telling people who are doing poorly that they are 'inting'. These things are not acceptable. They were probably evaluated at a chat restriction severity, but you receive penalties VERY frequently. You punched your 'frequent offender' card at the coffee shop one too many times. The intent of these light penalties is to show you what is unacceptable so you can change your behavior. You proved that you had no intention of changing. So .. you were given a final chance with a 14-day warning and told the next would be a perma-ban. You didn't change behavior then either, so the next was a perma-ban.
: For curiosity sake, may I inquire why they weren't provided chat logs in the reform card? Was the system just down for retrieving? Did it involve DMs and the reform cards aren't programmed to fetch those yet? Did they simply edit the picture?
I'm not going to supply specifics of this player's penalty, but the system was not experiencing any issues.
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xAAcRMo4,comment-id=00070004000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-20T22:06:53.746+0000) > > You are correct. > > Verbal penalties and Gameplay penalties are escalated separately. Hello, can you check this thread out? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/8WakIKtA-banned-for-no-reason
You were correctly banned, it was reviewed by multiple Player Support agents.
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xAAcRMo4,comment-id=000700040000,timestamp=2018-09-20T19:47:00.828+0000) > > I'm not replying directly to the OPs comment or providing my opinion. I'm adding more clarification on the system to allow further conversation around it. Glad to see you're out and about today! I know that it's possible (or was possible) for someone with a 2 week vacation for intentionally feeding (with no previous punishments) to be given a 10 game chat restriction afterwards for arguing in chat, but this clearly doesn't apply to the ZT toxic words system.
You are correct. Verbal penalties and Gameplay penalties are escalated separately.
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xAAcRMo4,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-09-20T17:43:56.747+0000) > > Let me add a little clarification to the tiered system. The tiered system is in place to continue escalation of chronically offending players. It is not in place to guarantee that a player receives each and every penalty available. > > As it stands today, every offence is evaluated for severity. After that severity is determined, an appropriate penalty is assigned. If a player has already had that penalty (recently) it will skip to the next. > > We do not feel that a chat restriction is sufficient for telling people to kill themselves or attacking people with hate speech (ZT). This is absolutely not what the OP said. Check the Herald's reply under yours. They are saying that someone with NO history of toxicity who then gets a 2 week vacation for a ZT word, should not be on 'permanent ban' thin ice for even the slightest 'normal' toxicity afterwards, only for another ZT infraction. Instead someone who was 2 week'd, tries to reform then gets into a heated argument over a bad baron call and brush facechecking and skill, should be given a 25 game chat restriction. Under your current system, they would be banned forever. That's not exactly fair to the player. ESPECIALLY if he had no previous history of toxicity except the ZT.
> This is absolutely not what the OP said. I'm not replying directly to the OPs comment or providing my opinion. I'm adding more clarification on the system to allow further conversation around it.
Subdue (NA)
: The Incompatibility of Zero Tolerance with the Tiered Penalty System
Let me add a little clarification to the tiered system. The tiered system is in place to continue escalation of chronically offending players. It is not in place to guarantee that a player receives each and every penalty available. As it stands today, every offence is evaluated for severity. After that severity is determined, an appropriate penalty is assigned. If a player has already had that penalty (recently) it will skip to the next. We do not feel that a chat restriction is sufficient for telling people to kill themselves or attacking people with hate speech (ZT).
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XVscjUvN,comment-id=0030,timestamp=2018-09-18T22:35:33.342+0000) > > This is really strange. I'll ask someone to look at it. I bet tantrum $20 RP (like he needs it) that it was the word "Augs" that triggered it. I remember some word over in Europe was auto-flagged for a 14 day ban while that word in "English" is a normally standardized socially accepted word. If Augmented had been typed, this thread wouldn't have been here. This is exactly why people need to stop abbreviating words into "Internet" slang abbreviations. Never know when it will trigger the Nuclear Option.
> I bet tantrum $20 RP (like he needs it) that it was the word "Augs" that triggered it. I can't wait to get that skin when I login:-p. There was nothing that should have triggered this. The ML scores were low and no ZT words were used. I've asked our QA folks to try and repo, and our player support folks were looking for other similar instances. My guess is some sort of strange side effect from processing an Odyssey game. We take false positives like this very seriously.
R2 LSD 2 (NA)
: Riot, You reaaaally make things hard, huh?
This is really strange. I'll ask someone to look at it.
Arammus (EUW)
: does ANY report slow down honor progress?
> if you get reported and literally did nothing, does just the actual report slow down honor progress? No. Only valid reports.
: If you get honor level 0, then it doesn't really matter because of how long it takes to get out of it. People would rather continue flaming, get banned, & make a new account than just reform. It can take MONTHS to get honor level 1 if u dont grind 24/7
Your statement was that 'zero tolerance penalties are counter productive' and that somehow it has been proven. In fact, zero tolerance penalties do change behavior. What you are describing is an issue with the clarity of honor state for penalized players. This is known. What isn't known to a lot of players, though it has been mentioned, is that honor gains are slowed for unsportsmanlike players even when it isn't to the level to warrant a penalty. How this manifests is that penalized players are unsportsmanlike and expect to climb just because they aren't penalized. The climb in honor you need to ... be honorable. The honor system was created as a season-long progression system for sportsmanlike players. It isn't a 1-week or 1-month thing. It is supposed to take a season. Creating a new account does not help if you are exhibiting the same types of behavior.
Thak1ng (EUW)
: i agree it, i post upper the screen of my ban card, i used 3 times ''%%%%%%'' to folow my hate over the troller. it's still digusting to get 14 days ban only for this. SWATCOLE (NA) - 6 months ago ALegoPiece (NA) - 6 months ago Yeah I agree. It's a stupid policy and needs to be fixed. It's archaic and it's been proven zero tolerance is counter productive. But here people who don't know any better will condemn you for using hate speech and breaking rules. This is part of why i don't play as much LOL anymore, i can't support this kind of censorship. I definitely think if you call someone a %%%got intentionally intending to cause harm you deserve punishment. But the fact that it's just a no-go word, no matter what; no if's, and's, or but's is absurd. The fact that it's so un-proportionally punished (in regards to other "crimes" that are given the same "sentence") is my #1 gripe about it.
> it's been proven zero tolerance is counter productive. What do you mean by this?
Tafko (EUW)
: Please do so.
You've received over 1100 games of chat restrictions. One offensive name change. Banned 3 times. On your last ban, you were told the next would be a permanent ban. You have exhibited unacceptable behavior over and over. You have been given numerous chances to change your behavior. You did not, so your account has been permanently banned.
Tafko (EUW)
: Permabanned for this? lul
> Permabanned for this? lul No. You were penalized for this game. You were perma-banned because you have been warned *numerous* times and refused to change your behavior. If you'd like more details on your previous penalties I'd be happy to give them.
Kei143 (NA)
: Man Tantram, this isn't the first time you necro stuff... {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} How do you even find these things to necro? Curious on how you set your boards and what you read.
To be fair, someone necro'd this before me:-p. BUT, I was lazy and didn't check the date. FOR SHAME.
: I thought this post was about that time Phreak and Tantram cornered me after work and mugged me. They told me if I called the cops they'd send Tyler on me.
Now I have to call Tyler...
: Check out this Chat Restriction Evidence
If you're confused about why you are chat restricted, look at Game 1.
ComeToDie0 (EUNE)
: permbanned for 1 game i went off in
> hey guys i was just perma banned for 1 normal game No. You were perma-banned because after 4 penalties you haven't changed your behvior. You were warned in your previous penalty that the next time would result in a permanent ban. > where i wasnt really flaming extremely or insulting anyone’s person but rather defending myself against their sulk on how You were literally the first person to type in that game, and it was a harassing statement. You then continued to harass people, not 'defend yourself' as you claim. Not that it would be an excuse in any case. > i reached d4 with 63% winrate and was recieving at least 2 honors per game i dont understand why did that 1 game deserve my account to be completely erased ? Because you've had previous penalties recently, and told the next would be a perma-ban. How many warnings do you think you should get? If you'd like further clarity you an post the chat logs for the community to give you feedback, or I can post them for you if you'd like me to.
: Unfairly Suspended for 14 Days
> I felt like a chat restriction would have been more appropriate in this case. You just came off a penalty days ago, and are continuing with this behavior. To be honest, you're lucky this time was only a 14-day ban.
: LEAVEBUSTER AGAIN; ARE YOU SERIOUS? @REDS I WANT ANSWERS
Leaverbuster happens when you affect the game of others by not connecting. To arrive at a 20-minute penalty that means this is at least your 3rd leaverbuster penalty in a short period of time. I understand why you'd be frustrated. The penalty serves not only to punish players for leaving but also raise awareness that loading/connection problems affect other people and should be addressed before playing more games. > I was literally playing another MMO while waiting to load into League so it's not my connection. Being alt-tabbed, or having focus on another application while loading can certainly cause issues loading. > Checked ping was consistently 60-70 which is normal ping for me. Ping, while an identifier of network performance there are others that may be more telling. Packet loss is what you are probably interested in. Are you on WIFI? > This has NEVER happened until these recent patches Have you tried running the hextech repair tool? It can help identify issues.
: I dont have enough popcorn for this post
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIOT
> TLDR got unfairly banned for toxicity after 20 dodges and then getting autofilled Looks fair to me. Why do you feel it is unfair?
: See, that's the whole problem.. winning 50 %.. In fact, what you guys do not understand is that a matchmaking must be completely random... take 5 random players from silver and match them against 5 random players of silver. What you are doing is grouping out good players to win few games and then grouping them with bad player so they can lose few games. Where is the balanced game of season 5 4 3 2 1 when I could lose 22 games in a row and then win 18 games in a row? The elo system is fake, am I wrong? You already have database with everyon's good and bad points. You know who is good at taking herald, you know who is good at pushing, you know who is good at playing safe. And you group people together so they can stay in their elo. I have been playing in every single division.. bronze silver gold plat diamond master and challenger and I know for fact that there are good and bad players in every division. And they are stuck there. The only chance for someone to fall or raise in this new system is by playing 2000 games each season :)
> What you are doing is grouping out good players to win few games and then grouping them with bad player so they can lose few games. > And you group people together so they can stay in their elo. I don't understand what you're saying here ... Players will win > 50% until they reach their correct place, then they will win 50% because when playing against equally skilled people you have an equal chance of winning every game. Do you think for some reason Riot puts people intentionally into games for them to lose? And then gives them easy games to win? That's not what happens.
: the fact that another account i had just got chat banned for complimenting my teammates when they died and pinging them. I not once cussed or said anything negative but because enough people reported me i got a chat ban and riot wonders why they are losing players. Its because you guys refuse to release full voice chat and punish people for using the chat that is made available. You could rather encourage users to just mute them for that is why the system is in there in the first place. Instead of headhunting people who freak out in chat or talk a way others don't want to hear and get reported because this shit game. I raged on this account after being suspended a while ago because i had consecutive games where someone in the game went 0-5 before 10 mins or one of my teammates went afk in my last 5 ranked games. Now they are saying how they are going to feed because we wont ff. But its my fault because i tell this dude he fucking sucks because he is killing the community and ruining the game. Like why have a mute feature if u don't require people to use it because if someone talks bad about you they will be kicked out of the game. When they could have just completely muted this player and not listened to him anyways. If riot doesn't make changes this game will die in NA and eventually everywhere.
> the fact that another account i had just got chat banned for complimenting my teammates when they died and pinging them. So you got banned for harassing your teammates? That's what the system should do. > I not once cussed or said anything negative Complimenting teammates every time they die is is being negative. You knew what you were doing, they did, and so did the system. The system doesn't look for certain words. It's not looking for 'cuss words' in a list. It's a machine learning system. > Like why have a mute feature if u don't require people to use it The existence of a mute feature doesn't give you permission to harass people. > If riot doesn't make changes this game will die in NA and eventually everywhere. Yeah ... what players really want is to be harassed. They look forward to getting home and unwinding to a nice game of 'hey noob, you are a shittter'.
: My mindset wont change I will mute all its the only way to be 100% sure I wont be banned. I don't trust the system. Don't get me wrong I will follow the summoners code like I typically do I only had a few toxic games.
> I don't trust the system. What is your concern?
Xidphel (NA)
: You don't come to the boards that often.
I've been busy busy.
: How to prevent a perma Ban after 14 day
1.) "I was unjustly banned" Understand this isn't true. 2.) Don't intentionally feed 3.) Don't troll 4.) Don't harass people Follow those 3 steps and you'll be fine. If you are being matched correctly, you will lose 50% of all games. Understand that going into a game you are not guaranteed a win. If you lose, don't blame others. If someone on your team is having a bad game, don't harass them ... we've all had bad games. When I get frustrated during a game, I try to be positive and get my team to come together. I've won a lot of games that most people would surrender just by saying, "don't worry, we can win this." Or "don't worry about being down in top lane, the rest of us are doing well and you'll scale." Understand that getting angry and taking that anger on teammates is a pretty good way to ensure an LP loss, and you'll not be having fun. Some of the most fun games I've ever had (about 50%) are losses.
da7oomfx (EUNE)
: riot ?
You were detected as a leaver on your team. So there was someone listed as a leaver on both teams. Did you just stand in the fountain and wait for the remake? You can open a PS ticket and they can look into it further.
Show more

Riot Tantram

Level 41 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion