: > [{quoted}](name=Ritoslostfkboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=000500010000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:01:53.492+0000) > > So what he was still trying and the fact he has a good win rate would mean the games people were willing to try and play with him/ around him still won majority of the time. Its the same as when double jungle and duo top was a thing so what if its not the same brain dead shit you always play if you try and don't afk or int you can play anyway you want. The key words are "discussed upon" The specific strat this teemo is employing at the bare minimum requires a heads up to both the ADC and the intended solo lane you're camping. This specific game, he only linked his opgg where it just showed him with a support item. There was no discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=0005000100000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:31:21.842+0000) > > The key words are "discussed upon" > > The specific strat this teemo is employing at the bare minimum requires a heads up to both the ADC and the intended solo lane you're camping. > > This specific game, he only linked his opgg where it just showed him with a support item. There was no discussion. So league isn't a game based on communication that's y they don't have voice chat you play how you want and fk everyone else that's League. no one is going to spend 10 min typing a strat before the game starts because he will just get flame anyway.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ritoslostfkboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=0005000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-16T23:31:31.880+0000) > > you get at the time of that game he had a 63% win rate on teemo right?? How does the wr make it feel any less shitty for the players. Its essentially a hyper-selfish strat where you tell the ADC to suffer for the team compounded with the fact that you didn't even give them a heads up. You can probably imagine why duo partners who were on the receiving end of this abusive relationship did not have nice things to say about him.
> [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=00050001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:31:16.055+0000) > > How does the wr make it feel any less shitty for the players. > > Its essentially a hyper-selfish strat where you tell the ADC to suffer for the team compounded with the fact that you didn't even give them a heads up. > > You can probably imagine why duo partners who were on the receiving end of this abusive relationship did not have nice things to say about him. So what he was still trying and the fact he has a good win rate would mean the games people were willing to try and play with him/ around him still won majority of the time. Its the same as when double jungle and duo top was a thing so what if its not the same brain dead shit you always play if you try and don't afk or int you can play anyway you want.
: > [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-16T11:29:18.563+0000) > > You're not wrong but...I think the issue is that Riot has been letting the behavior slide for each player that is like the streamer. We don't just want Riot to punish the streamer. We want them to make a stance that has them punishing this streamer and everyone else that does 'hate speech' in refusing to play the game normally because they didn't like champion X in slot Y using strategy Z buying item W using rune page V. Nightblue should definitely be punished like a chat restriction or whatever he has his account up to idk but my problem is NO ONE IS ASKING FOR HIM TO BE PUNISHED BECAUSE HE IS TOXIC IT'S BECAUSE OF ONE GAME. Like he has been toxic many times in game in the past but basically no one is bring that up. They want him punished for ONLY ONE GAME, he said that guy would get banned, he afked, he was toxic, none of that is enough to punish him for one game. If people are only going to talk about one game and only what he said in that one game then nightblue shouldn't get punished since again you can't get punished for one game and I'm 90% sure people know that and it pisses me off since it makes the boards look dumb why would riot listen and change if the people complaining are making post getting upvotes if they're wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T11:51:10.065+0000) > > Nightblue should definitely be punished like a chat restriction or whatever he has his account up to idk but my problem is NO ONE IS ASKING FOR HIM TO BE PUNISHED BECAUSE HE IS TOXIC IT'S BECAUSE OF ONE GAME. Like he has been toxic many times in game in the past but basically no one is bring that up. > > They want him punished for ONLY ONE GAME, he said that guy would get banned, he afked, he was toxic, none of that is enough to punish him for one game. > > If people are only going to talk about one game and only what he said in that one game then nightblue shouldn't get punished since again you can't get punished for one game and I'm 90% sure people know that and it pisses me off since it makes the boards look dumb why would riot listen and change if the people complaining are making post getting upvotes if they're wrong. Im wondering how the riot employee isn't in trouble for abuse of power tbh
: > [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=00050001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T00:45:12.730+0000) > > Wrong? > > You don't get to stand in fountain, AFK, flame, and feed while the one guy you're accusing of being a troll continues to play on without you. You don't get to go > and > > Under investigation for what? Without proof that Riot will never be willing to disclose to support that, the post in question could simply be post-hoc justification or an out and out lie. You don't know, I don't know, and with a company like Riot, I'd just as soon assume malice over stupidity given their track record of hypocrisy. > > Looking at Nubrac's op.gg, I see zero indication of feeding or trolling which is the claim. So what is it? Is going 4-6 "inting" now? Is having a 60% overall winrate evidence of intentional feeding now? I call bullshit, or at least not the full truth. I don't doubt that people have reported Nubrac before, everyone gets reported by salty players. This "investigation" they speak of could be, in reality, flipping through various fake reports and inflating that as some sort of justification for their actions, especially considering the MASSIVE backlash against Riot for this decision, they'll spin it however they have to and stretch the truth, or outright lie, to preserve their image (for what it's worth, because Riot has a long and storied history of hypocrisy and bullshit) > > The amount of players pissed off about this most certainly will impact their skin sales for at least this month, it might even cause their quarterly earnings to show a huge disparity. Of course they're going to try to smooth it over, even outright lie. There's no proof of what they're saying, just their word which is worth less than dirt at this point that there were "investigations" There were a good amount of higher elo players as well as former duo queue partners coming forward in the reddit thread letting people know that they perma dodge when Nubrac ends up in their lobby or that he is indeed a game wrecker. If you actually look at the games, you'll see many of his adc's aren't doing so hot. Its because he leaves them to die. He literally sits in one of the solo lanes, doesn't roam like he claims to, sucks up the exp from his solo laner, and claims the morale high ground to mask intent of ruining games for high profile streamers. Its one thing if you planned this out with mid and adc to do this, but he doesn't. He just plops down, lets his ADC die, and doesn't leave when asked by the solo laners. I'm pretty sure back in the day before role select was a thing in ranked, forcing a duo mid or top was considered trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=000500010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T05:11:21.285+0000) > > There were a good amount of higher elo players as well as former duo queue partners coming forward in the reddit thread letting people know that they perma dodge when Nubrac ends up in their lobby or that he is indeed a game wrecker. > > If you actually look at the games, you'll see many of his adc's aren't doing so hot. Its because he leaves them to die. He literally sits in one of the solo lanes, doesn't roam like he claims to, sucks up the exp from his solo laner, and claims the morale high ground to mask intent of ruining games for high profile streamers. > > Its one thing if you planned this out with mid and adc to do this, but he doesn't. He just plops down, lets his ADC die, and doesn't leave when asked by the solo laners. I'm pretty sure back in the day before role select was a thing in ranked, forcing a duo mid or top was considered trolling. you get at the time of that game he had a 63% win rate on teemo right??
Audhulma (NA)
: Uh no, shit comes out of the PBE unbalanced because PBE is nearly useless. It is impossible to get the kind of sample size from a real variety of skill levels that Riot would need in order to have things come out balanced every time. PBE is largely populated by people who just want to use new skins and champions without paying for them.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6KHld6M8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-16T23:22:27.127+0000) > > Uh no, shit comes out of the PBE unbalanced because PBE is nearly useless. It is impossible to get the kind of sample size from a real variety of skill levels that Riot would need in order to have things come out balanced every time. PBE is largely populated by people who just want to use new skins and champions without paying for them. After so many champions you should be able to use math and charts to compare damage so PBE isn't even really needed TBH but they think a new champ having all ability's with over .8 ratios is ok y because they abuse kids for money.
: This sounds like the thing I have read a bunch of people saying. Something to the tune of "champ gets skin, so champ gets buffed" or something along those lines. Surprised you got down voted, a lot of people seem to believe this.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6KHld6M8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T23:19:27.779+0000) > > This sounds like the thing I have read a bunch of people saying. Something to the tune of "champ gets skin, so champ gets buffed" or something along those lines. Surprised you got down voted, a lot of people seem to believe this. Naw anything thats against Riot and not from a streamer get down voted on these boards TBH. NA is filled with white nights but because its NA they all have under 80IQ because they got an american education.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ritoslostfkboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElAmRT47,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T23:40:52.058+0000) > > How is it competitive?? You are letting players be pussy's and say ohh no i can't win vs that champ ima ban it because i suck at this game and can't out play. Its the exact same thing with counter picking ohh im not sure i can win the 1v1 so let me just hard counter pick because im an insecure pussy. how is that competitive LOL Letting people dodge games they dont want removes a massive part of the strategy? You must have heard the phrase "lost at champ select"? Well now if you dont like the look of the game because your opponents were clever enough go pick a great combo you couldnt stop
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElAmRT47,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T00:04:44.392+0000) > > Letting people dodge games they dont want removes a massive part of the strategy? > You must have heard the phrase "lost at champ select"? Well now if you dont like the look of the game because your opponents were clever enough go pick a great combo you couldnt stop That would apply in pre-made 5v5 games because you can use strategy but in solo Q it makes the game feel bad. lost at champ select only exists in solo/duo Q for a reason.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ritoslostfkboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElAmRT47,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T23:50:53.412+0000) > > The thing is its not about winning i could be in bronze for all i care its about the in game fights the action my team placing correct vision and rotating correctly knowing how to play around 1 player if they can 1v5 or playing 5/5 or 1/3/1 lane split things like that are what league is about. So if i get a PEPPEGA team who cant even ward in the first 3 min of the game its just an instant waist of time TBH better watching some twitch tv. Mainly because you know the other players are gaining elo but can't even place vision correctly in a game.......... You talk with twitch emotes damn thats sad
> [{quoted}](name=Stwessed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElAmRT47,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T00:37:29.289+0000) > > You talk with twitch emotes damn thats sad If i said the word that PEPPEGA stands for my message would be removed my a moderator. And it has the same meaning on twitch but twitch would ban ppl for saying that.
: 14 day ban
I up-voted you man but look at this toxic community hard to help you man
y0r1ck (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ritoslostfkboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElAmRT47,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-04-05T23:35:38.669+0000) > > I just got back from a ban for going AFK because even if we win i didn't have fun playing so y wouldn't i just afk every time?? I can watch videos or 15 min then ff when the games going if i got a 30 min dodge timer then try again. But im sure the other players are not happy right?? If you aren't having fun while winning, if you feel frustrated because of your monkey teammates, get on the floor and do 10 push ups. You'll feel better when you get your blood flowing, and maybe you can motivate yourself to finish the game. Or just stop playing league if you're not having fun.
> [{quoted}](name=y0r1ck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElAmRT47,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-04-05T23:41:09.983+0000) > > If you aren't having fun while winning, if you feel frustrated because of your monkey teammates, get on the floor and do 10 push ups. You'll feel better when you get your blood flowing, and maybe you can motivate yourself to finish the game. Or just stop playing league if you're not having fun. The thing is its not about winning i could be in bronze for all i care its about the in game fights the action my team placing correct vision and rotating correctly knowing how to play around 1 player if they can 1v5 or playing 5/5 or 1/3/1 lane split things like that are what league is about. So if i get a PEPPEGA team who cant even ward in the first 3 min of the game its just an instant waist of time TBH better watching some twitch tv. Mainly because you know the other players are gaining elo but can't even place vision correctly in a game..........
: Pretty unreasonable. That being said, her W is really strong late game.
> [{quoted}](name=AndreiSchultz,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oAvVmlgE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-05T23:33:24.459+0000) > > Pretty unreasonable. That being said, her W is really strong late game. Hell even if it was the last upgrade on w that did it so people max heal then go for the movespeed/dash shield so its no longer q max sona.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ritoslostfkboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElAmRT47,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T23:30:13.686+0000) > > Yes and at least the people player would be happy. Honest they should do pick and ban before you even enter Q. You shouldn't enter a game wanting a counter pick option. You should play who you want to play this is a video game its for fun. So if everyone banned before hand then you got matched you would have no problems. So you want to take the competitive side out of the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElAmRT47,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T23:38:06.151+0000) > > So you want to take the competitive side out of the game? How is it competitive?? You are letting players be pussy's and say ohh no i can't win vs that champ ima ban it because i suck at this game and can't out play. Its the exact same thing with counter picking ohh im not sure i can win the 1v1 so let me just hard counter pick because im an insecure pussy. how is that competitive LOL
: 14 day ban
RIOT TRASH CAN GAMES FOR YOU MY MAN.
y0r1ck (NA)
: If 3 people don't want to play then one of them dodges. Why would we need to vote to disband lobbies if someone wants to leave when they can just dodge?
> [{quoted}](name=y0r1ck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElAmRT47,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-05T23:28:35.507+0000) > > If 3 people don't want to play then one of them dodges. Why would we need to vote to disband lobbies if someone wants to leave when they can just dodge? I just got back from a ban for going AFK because even if we win i didn't have fun playing so y wouldn't i just afk every time?? I can watch videos or 15 min then ff when the games going if i got a 30 min dodge timer then try again. But im sure the other players are not happy right??
y0r1ck (NA)
: If 3 people don't want to play then one of them dodges. Why would we need to vote to disband lobbies if someone wants to leave when they can just dodge?
> [{quoted}](name=y0r1ck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElAmRT47,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-05T23:28:35.507+0000) > > If 3 people don't want to play then one of them dodges. Why would we need to vote to disband lobbies if someone wants to leave when they can just dodge? Because they said they will never remove dodge timers so im better off just running it down after the 2nd dodge timer in hopes they just ff at 15 TBH.
: Then whats the point of bans? Say the main of someone is banned The team then decides jt isnt worth playing because x will feed without main Then because someone got an effective ban... nothing happens? Aside from longer que timer
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElAmRT47,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-05T23:21:30.927+0000) > > Then whats the point of bans? > > Say the main of someone is banned > The team then decides jt isnt worth playing because x will feed without main > > Then because someone got an effective ban... nothing happens? Aside from longer que timer Yes and at least the people player would be happy. Honest they should do pick and ban before you even enter Q. You shouldn't enter a game wanting a counter pick option. You should play who you want to play this is a video game its for fun. So if everyone banned before hand then you got matched you would have no problems.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: See's a complaint about meta. See's the part about playing Kennen and it not being fun. Thinks it was a misread and rereads it. Sees it's indeed a complaint that Kennen isn't strong enough rather than it not being fun to fight Kennen. Okay. I mean winrate wise he's not doing too bad. Ranged Toplaner. TopKek. Darius's sustain is if u eat every q. And if you're playing Kennen idk what you're doing. Kennen hardstomps most of those champions that you've listed in lane... Idk How you lose land against a bruiser (aside from like Yorick or something) playing Kennen.
> [{quoted}](name=goodiesohhi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VaGn9EOA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-05T22:43:15.453+0000) > > See's a complaint about meta. See's the part about playing Kennen and it not being fun. Thinks it was a misread and rereads it. Sees it's indeed a complaint that Kennen isn't strong enough rather than it not being fun to fight Kennen. Okay. I mean winrate wise he's not doing too bad. Ranged Toplaner. TopKek. Darius's sustain is if u eat every q. And if you're playing Kennen idk what you're doing. Kennen hardstomps most of those champions that you've listed in lane... Idk How you lose land against a bruiser (aside from like Yorick or something) playing Kennen. Win rate means shit if the champions feels bad to play because you cant do the damage needed to help the team so you put the other 4 players in a worse spot based on the current meta
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You Make No Sense this Is Not A Poem If You Want People to Understand you, a good idea is to write proper sentences with proper use of grammar and punctuation. A mistake here and there is fine. But the way your text is structurated does not help make your point.
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R5YEnOO7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-20T11:35:47.228+0000) > > You > Make > No > Sense > this > Is > Not > A > Poem > If > You > Want > People > to > Understand you, a good idea is to write proper sentences with proper use of grammar and punctuation. A mistake here and there is fine. > But the way your text is structurated does not help make your point. Riot doesn't show all the chat or chat timers so it makes it hard because Riot is trash tier pussy company. I just wanna know should i have gotten banned for anything i said this game??? my top went like what 2/16 and only get 10 assist because she used e on me 3 times in fights as karthus or she would have ended like 2/16/3. THe kass hard inted his tam with that build and malz told a person to KYS.... But i was in the wrong after doing 30k more damage then anyone on my team after getting hard trolled and still carrying. Ready to come visit riot HQ if they don't fix the teams.
: My account was suspended (permanent)
Go online and find a good site my man its under $100 for like 10 free replacements on your car so if you get bronze just try a few new cars might get lucky and get a gold car :D
Rioter Comments
: FIX YOUR MATCHMAKER!!!!!!!!
I do get it like 80% of the players are in silver bronze so they should give you ppl from that rank its not like masters with fewer players.
Rioter Comments
: All of my friends have left the game because the quality of the game has dropped
YA all my friends quit as well but you will still get down voted by the Peppegas on these boards.
: SUPER AMUMU SKIN! - League of Legends (Fan)
Wait y is it super?? I get the America having no friends thing not the part that makes it super??
: I'm out until you fix this game
League of Fortnite. They went for action packed games but its just one shots. Makes the game feel like shit for people who played for the tactical side of the game.
: Sometimes i feel like matchmaking doesnt want me to make it to gold....
If you want real games there is a discord that does private premade games with a ranking system. you get no stuff bu its more fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ritoslostfkboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P2LA5jyQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-08T20:07:50.904+0000) > > How do i get all champs unlocked on smurf account?? you dont and you dont need to
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P2LA5jyQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-08T20:11:03.034+0000) > > you dont and you dont need to And as a new player how do you find out you are a master tier zed or kass or kayne if you never get the chance to play him. Even things like aram don't let you try new champs just ones you have unlocked that must feel so bad. As a new player seeing a champ you wanna try but if you don't like after getting it ff next game i imagine. like just unlock champions new players would have way more fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ritoslostfkboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P2LA5jyQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-08T20:07:50.904+0000) > > How do i get all champs unlocked on smurf account?? you dont and you dont need to
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P2LA5jyQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-08T20:11:03.034+0000) > > you dont and you dont need to then how do you practice new champs in competitive play without hurting your MMR??? And they unlock everything for streamers i feel asking for just champions after you have 1 account unlocked isn't that bad im not asking for skins.
: When did you stop getting blue essence for wins??
How do i get all champs unlocked on smurf account??
: When did you stop getting blue essence for wins??
huh never needed blue essence on my main so i never noticed. But it feels like shit and i couldn't imagine being a new player trying to find the 5 of 100 and what ever champs.
Rioter Comments
: has anyone ever tried support jhin?
Try Draven support its more fun
: FIX ADC IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BS BEING TROLLED BY EVERYONE ON MY TEAM
I legit haven't played game were at least 1 person hard ints since preseason the games really gone down hill fast and feels more like a game of Fortnite with all the 1 shot insta kill shit that exists now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
dim2a (NA)
: Picking the right champion (as well as getting runes and items that're right for the situation, objective control, etc) IS skill. It's strategic/tactical skill, not dexterity-related skill, but it definitely IS skill.
> [{quoted}](name=dim2a,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G9M2LtM9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-31T19:14:08.201+0000) > > Picking the right champion (as well as getting runes and items that're right for the situation, objective control, etc) IS skill. It's strategic/tactical skill, not dexterity-related skill, but it definitely IS skill. Hey i pick first and i only play one champion in lol let me use my skill to auto lose because my best counter champion's are meta and can 1v5 every game. sure sounds like skill.
: Banned for using Third Party Application
If you find a site tat works let me know plz.
Rioter Comments
: Did I do something wrong this game?
I think aftershock could have helped that game looking at the comp's. not sure you needed the ninja tabi they don't have a huge amount of AA's. The ekko went tank at the end so you guys lost a huge amount of damage that's prob the reason you lost in team fights
Rioter Comments
: Patch 9.2 notes
Wait stylus buff wtf he has gone more even than any other champ in the last year doesn't always 1v5 but can if fed. So you buff him into Iralia akali area of 1v5 plz get this shit out.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ritoslostfkboy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xoFve7BY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-26T00:38:25.129+0000) > > Ayy you prob got the afk discord channel they are losing people promo games for the next 2 months so gl. THey got like 200 accounts and legit just lose promo games for people. I know youre being funny, but I feel this could be a legit thing.
> [{quoted}](name=sphinxthelion7,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xoFve7BY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-26T04:29:08.770+0000) > > I know youre being funny, but I feel this could be a legit thing. HAHAHA dude im legit not joking its a legit thing. Some people are just mad with this game and make other people suffer because of it. I can't post the Discord for clear reasons. The way it works is you pay for an account with ban security so when it gets banned you just get a new one for free for life so you don't even need to re-lvl accounts.
: I dont care about my Q time. I dont want to play a different role
Look at people down vote this guy just the worst community i have ever seen but it matches the in-game community so its spot on.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Show more

Ritoslostfkboy

Level 82 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion