RéktSai (NA)
: TFT is fun. Not 1.2 Hours worth of waiting of fun.
I just gave up on trying to get in. I never got into the PBE but I watched a lot of videos and ended up doing well in the games I got to play (even winning twice,) so I did play the games I did get to the fullest. However I just gave up when one of my partners client crashed while we were 1 hour and 10 minutes into que. Now I am just siting here on the boards seeing if the que length has gone down, which it hasn't so I guess we will have to wait for tomorrow.
: ideally every champion has to have 50% +/- couple of % depending on his difficulty to impact ratio. Broken champion is not 100%. 55% is already almost broken >oNlY 56%
> [{quoted}](name=Rinkashikachi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2TUnABRP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T04:10:44.004+0000) > > ideally every champion has to have 50% +/- couple of % depending on his difficulty to impact ratio. > > Broken champion is not 100%. 55% is already almost broken Isn't his winrate only 51% though? (OP.gg) wasnt 55% his pre nerf winrate?
Akrid415 (NA)
: How is Mord busted?
He had to high stats when he was released, but now that it settled down, honestly he gets dumpstered by range and people who can out duel him, especially if they have mobility. According to op.gg Mordekaisers three biggest counters are, Vayne, Jax and Fiora, these three champs likely counter him do to how as long as they know what they are doing Mordekaiser should never be able to land his E onto them, all Three have a dash/leap (while admittedly Jax's is more situational) and when the fight starts Fiora and Jax will out duel him and Vayne can just kite him into oblivion as Mordekaiser has no reliable way to get onto her. Other than that from my experience he is highly susceptible to poke and his E is a very slow ability. The way I see to counter him is to just repect the grab and then punish him for using it, especially they wave clear with it, thats a 20 second window where he cannot engage onto you and cant deal any damage unless you walk into his Q range. Another mistake I think a lot of people make is engaging onto him with a champ that can't out duel him (hence why I think he should clobber an Assassin like Talon who can only really all in him)
: Since Morde's ult checks for it's target twice, you can negate the ult with anything that makes you untargetable AFTER he uses his ult but before you get ported. {{champion:67}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:56}} (possibly {{champion:114}} ) can all innately NOPE a Morde ult without items at all... Though Vayne and Kha have to ult to do so. Unsure if troll pole, blood pool, ice prison, or Zhonya's can be used to negate it though. Also unsure if unstoppable would work.. If it does, {{champion:516}} and {{champion:14}} are immune too.
> [{quoted}](name=PermaJinxed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A8P9lyjj,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:25:05.995+0000) > > Since Morde's ult checks for it's target twice, you can negate the ult with anything that makes you untargetable AFTER he uses his ult but before you get ported. > {{champion:67}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:56}} (possibly {{champion:114}} ) can all innately NOPE a Morde ult without items at all... Though Vayne and Kha have to ult to do so. > > Unsure if troll pole, blood pool, ice prison, or Zhonya's can be used to negate it though. > > Also unsure if unstoppable would work.. If it does, {{champion:516}} and {{champion:14}} are immune too. I saw a clip of Fizz going untargetable cancelling it during channel, so any form of untargetability stop it during channel it seems, but Unstoppable seems to be the opposite, he can put an ulting Olaf into the death realm, however Olaf can cancel death realm with his ult if he activates it while in the death realm.
: Mordekaiser just got a hotfix to nerf his passive, which was the bulk of his issues. Karma top, as you can see, shot up in performance this past patch. You know, in line with the two pretty powerful buffs she received?
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gjh9Rvnp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-22T23:37:20.826+0000) > > Mordekaiser just got a hotfix to nerf his passive, which was the bulk of his issues. > > Karma top, as you can see, shot up in performance this past patch. You know, in line with the two pretty powerful buffs she received? It wasn't just the passive as well, he received like 6 nerfs at once didn't he? Now I honestly say he can get wrecked by anything ranged, especially if they have a way to get good move speed or a dash.
: Medieval Knight Skin Set
I know Kled's launch skin is a knight skin, but now that I think about it, we haven't had a real knight skin in awhile. might be interesting.
: Does anyone else feel like the stats you get from morde ult is.... lackluster?
Not when I ulted and won my fight with 100 hp left. But jokes aside I think it fine, its mostly meant to give him a slight advantage in the fight and should only be increased if Mordekaiser feels weak.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nerf Qiyana,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=atsWLv3A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-16T05:14:12.505+0000) > > LOL I lost count of how many champs can block/cancel this ability. > > {{champion:12}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:8}}{{champion:54}} {{champion:34}} only ones are prob vlad/fiora/fizz the rest cant do shit about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Its All Skillzz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=atsWLv3A,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-16T05:16:25.336+0000) > > only ones are prob vlad/fiora/fizz the rest cant do shit about it. Honestly Hec needs his ult to get onto Thresh, as long as the Thresh can time his flay properly Hecarim E is probably one of the easiest dashes to cancel with Flay.
: Buff Dragon/Baron Please
I honestly thought you were talking about the buffs they give out, not the entities themselves. Kinda proves your point a bit I guess.
GreenLore (EUW)
: From what I understand they are all titanic. You can actually see some planets next to Varus in his splash art, they get destroyed just by being near Varus when he charges his Q. https://static.lolwallpapers.net/2016/06/5758a0947eeb7.jpg And Rhaast is most likely so small because he isn't a full dark star, he is simply an emissary they send to the odyssey universe to open a gate for the real dark stars, which would also explain why he looks so different from the rest of the dark stars. Though thats just my theory on the matter.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenLore,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=H4A9wurt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T23:39:26.424+0000) > > From what I understand they are all titanic. > You can actually see some planets next to Varus in his splash art, they get destroyed just by being near Varus when he charges his Q. > https://static.lolwallpapers.net/2016/06/5758a0947eeb7.jpg > > And Rhaast is most likely so small because he isn't a full dark star, he is simply an emissary they send to the odyssey universe to open a gate for the real dark stars, which would also explain why he looks so different from the rest of the dark stars. Though thats just my theory on the matter. Theres also the fact that he is possessing Kayns body which would also play into how small he is (heck maybe he is massive but we dont really have an actual splash art of Dark Star Rhasst so we cant really scale him well.
: That sounds less like a bug and more of a nifty tie in for sylas, cause they are going to the same realm.
> [{quoted}](name=ANearMiss,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=0OrymTsi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T12:43:22.178+0000) > > That sounds less like a bug and more of a nifty tie in for sylas, cause they are going to the same realm. I know in blind you could potentially have a 4v4. it works to how the death realm is coded as basically a second map you are teleported to. But the Sylas still taking damage from Morde is a bug.
: Morde ult needs some kind of particle.
I remember bringing this up with my friends when we were messing around last night. I basically suggested a small shock wave to just appear where the two players were to make sure people notice when they get spirited away, (and it looks better than someone just vanishing.)
: Kaisa the New Ahri
I think it comes down to rate that skins are released, (Kai Sa is first right now with a 90 day gap between skins.) Ahri is actually only in 8th place.
: Or maybe you can kite him. Or dodge most of his attacks. Or maybe wait until his W is off cooldown or just burst down the shield so he doesn’t heal from it. Or maybe take advantage that he isn’t there when he ults. You’re right about one thing. There isn’t any hard mechanics to this champion. Therefore it should also be easy to take him out.
> [{quoted}](name=The entire team,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UT7NfRw1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T13:10:44.158+0000) > > Or maybe you can kite him. Or dodge most of his attacks. Or maybe wait until his W is off cooldown or just burst down the shield so he doesn’t heal from it. Or maybe take advantage that he isn’t there when he ults. > > You’re right about one thing. There isn’t any hard mechanics to this champion. Therefore it should also be easy to take him out. More on the no hard mechanics, I actually like that he is a straight forward champion since almost every new champion usually relies on a gimmick or has a ridiculous kit. I also think Riot will have an easier time balancing new Morde as his kit seems much easier to balance than say Akali's. In the end though I guess its just nice to have a simple champ released as it seems riot feels the need to make new champions complex.
: These ults aren't all that simillar. The thing about {{champion:82}} 's ult is that it completely isolates you from the game. Basically, you can't do anything while you are in it. However, {{champion:164}} 's ult allow you to interact with your teammates and for them to interact with you. There is then more counterplay in her kit, which allows it to be more balanced if it doesn''t interact with {{item:3140}} (even if Camille is a split pusher, a.k.a. 1v1). Basically, this argument is purely balanced-oriented.
> [{quoted}](name=IShowerWithUrDad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LNj6LoFp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:37:24.245+0000) > > These ults aren't all that simillar. The thing about {{champion:82}} 's ult is that it completely isolates you from the game. Basically, you can't do anything while you are in it. However, {{champion:164}} 's ult allow you to interact with your teammates and for them to interact with you. There is then more counterplay in her kit, which allows it to be more balanced if it doesn''t interact with {{item:3140}} (even if Camille is a split pusher, a.k.a. 1v1). > > Basically, this argument is purely balanced-oriented. I think its also the way they are coded, if you go back to Voyboy's Mordekaiser video you will see that those ulted by Mordekaiser have suppressed floating above them meaning Morde ult is coded as a suppression where I am pretty certain Camille ult is a ground which you cant remove with QSS.
: I actually kinda like Lord Mordekaisers mix between effects. Think the colors go well together, they really pop.
> [{quoted}](name=mrmeddyman,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Euy2sGWc,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:17:32.474+0000) > > I actually kinda like Lord Mordekaisers mix between effects. Think the colors go well together, they really pop. Yeah, I guess its more noticeable on dragon (as it uses the purple as well and really doesn't fit.) and King of Clubs.
: First time vs Morde and my thoughts
I am okay with his shield, he sustained a lot more before his rework, (his old W was his new passive except it healed you for 80-200 for every single enemy hit, including minions and jungle monsters.)
: Morde is Fundamentally Broken, and Riot will not be able to balance him with his current kit
Honestly I think his kit is really good, just the numbers are to high. People complain about his passive but it is literally just his old W except it does more damage, and even then he dumpster people in melee range (I liked taking him mid against assassins and just murdering them whenever they tried to do anything.) His overpowered nature right now is simply to high numbers.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ritrozark,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Euy2sGWc,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-13T16:56:25.315+0000) > > My main issue is the Lord is also 975 and only has a passive colour change, there is a weird inconsistency with these skins where the colour of the passive changes but not the colour of the other abilities and it honestly just looks weird. it doesn't matter those skins were created years before riot started making more epic tier skins those skins are designed to be literally SKINS they have nothing new to them except their textures it's amazing that we got some vfx changes to some of them i wouldn't have expected even that
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Euy2sGWc,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:29:29.038+0000) > > it doesn't matter > those skins were created years before riot started making more epic tier skins > those skins are designed to be literally SKINS > they have nothing new to them except their textures > > it's amazing that we got some vfx changes to some of them > i wouldn't have expected even that To be honest I would rather a lot of the skins have the standard green effect though, since for some reason they get a purple or yellow passive where all their abilities are green and it makes it just annoyingly inconsistent. I also found it odd that Pentakill got a unique ult colour but Lord didn't (Infernal got the same ult colouring but that's probably because they thought it fit better and just pasted it on.) I guess I just like things consistent.
: Qiyana Can Dab on Them Haters
You could kinda dab with the first second of SG Sorakas recall as well.
: Please, I beg, stop allowing new champions in ranked.
honestly I think they should just limit it to needing master 3 or 4 before being able to take the champ into ranked, but hey I have no idea.
: you are spoiled by all the recent epic tier skins morde has none above 975 pentakill is 975 and it has a bit of vfx added onto him as a theme skin you are way too entitled
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Euy2sGWc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-13T11:44:02.046+0000) > > you are spoiled by all the recent epic tier skins > morde has none above 975 > pentakill is 975 and it has a bit of vfx added onto him as a theme skin > > you are way too entitled My main issue is the Lord is also 975 and only has a passive colour change, there is a weird inconsistency with these skins where the colour of the passive changes but not the colour of the other abilities and it honestly just looks weird.
Adjoùrn (NA)
: Which skinline do you think Mordekaiser would look badass?
I think Dark Star would be cool (partially because its my favourite skin line) but his passive could be a massive black hole and he could literally drag you into one for his ultimate.
: this was a request made when they nerfed wards people requested it and riot gave a pretty compelling reason they didn't go with such an idea
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MEW6ZkxL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-12T09:08:43.110+0000) > > this was a request made when they nerfed wards > people requested it and riot gave a pretty compelling reason they didn't go with such an idea what was the reason?
im small (EUW)
: Star Guardian 2019 predictions!
I honestly could see Irelia, mostly because when you look at the skin line it is all Supports, Mages and ADCs, with the exception being Poppy, I think its an issue with Top and Jg being mostly tanks and bruisers with some Assassins thrown in (but any Assassins I could see fitting into the line are mid lane Assassins, not Jungle Assassins.) But yeah another Top Laner or Jungler would be interesting (but the only other top Laners I could think of for the line are Irelia and Riven, and I am at a complete lose for Junglers.)
: Saved Login Credentials Coming Soon
This is not worth the loss of the login screens.
ReDrop (NA)
: Dragon Knight Mordekaiser Skin Improvements?
I like the standard green affects more than the fire affects since it feels more ghostly, but from the posts I have seen so far it seems I am in the minority with that opinion.
: Only about 10% of the entire LoL Community Play Ranked?
I personally rarely play ranked, I have more fun getting friends together and playing norms. But I think the biggest reason for this statistic is just inactive accounts.
CLG ear (NA)
: The GPS Navigation is one of the worst devices humanity has created
You know you just reminded me of a terrible cars rip off I saw years ago... But GPS makes things easier and is a nice addition, its more convenient then maps and is less dangerous as many above me have pointed out.
OccuIt (NA)
: Stop playing AP Malphite/AP Shyvana on ARAM
I mean Tank Malphite from what I hear doesn't do much without his ultimate besides soak damage, so might as well erase someone from existence with it before going down, besides its more fun for people. And have you ever been hit by a ap Shyv's fire ball? That thing hurts, a lot. But yeah I don't play either of these champs so I dont know fully what I am talking about.
: Wtf is up with normals MMR?
I got paired with a Diamond player in norms, I was duo with my friend in gold and I am unranked, (the one time I did play ranked I got Silver so I would say my skill level would probably be mid Bronze to mid Silver.) So yeah the mmr in norms can be quite... well... inaccurate.
: No More Login Screens? Champion Pages?
I know the MSI event messed it up, but its weird that they are prioritising a Dark Cosmic Jhin login while Mordekaiser only gets a theme on youtube (Its looking like Qiyana is going to suffer the same fate.) I mean I prefer the Jhin one but I feel Mordekaiser deserves it more.
: UNITED WE STAND
To be honest when I picked United I kinda expected us to get stomped. Guess it is possible to be happy about being wrong.
: The House Triumphant
To quote Starwars, "ah, Victory"
: To be fair, Varus may have the body but he wasn't able to purge his hosts' wills and Aatrox has been doing this for a long time. I'm pretty sure that this is Rhaast's and Varus's first real hosts since they were imprisoned so it makes sense that they kind of suck at the whole body stealing thing compared to Aatrox.
> [{quoted}](name=Groove Crusader,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BAZHoyI4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-05T14:32:59.088+0000) > > To be fair, Varus may have the body but he wasn't able to purge his hosts' wills and Aatrox has been doing this for a long time. > > I'm pretty sure that this is Rhaast's and Varus's first real hosts since they were imprisoned so it makes sense that they kind of suck at the whole body stealing thing compared to Aatrox. Wasn't Rhaast also pretty picky with his host? I remember in the story Rhaast straight up killed people who touched him until Kayn picked him up. Where Aatrox seems to just be willing to take anyone as a host and we have yet to see Varus change hosts yet.
: Soooo.. which house won in the end??
I have been checking the news board decently frequently and still nothing, its getting kinda annoying to be honest.

Ritrozark

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion