rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: the new death recap sucks
I just want to know how my team's adc managed to deal 1800 damage to me during laning phase when im top.
IttanMomen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=RoakeyDoakey36,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000c0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T01:16:52.925+0000) > > You're wrong on a lot of points, but I'm not going to reply on most since you won't listen no matter what I say. I'm just replying on the one's I think are the worst. > > You can't just say "Renekton gets countered by Yasuo," and that's it. Yasuo has no way of outplaying Renekton's combo, and his shield won't save him from most of it, especially with the new shield breaker he's getting. Why do you think Yasuo has a worse winrate in the top lane than mid and bot? (Note, because someone will misinterpret this, Renekton is not the only reason, just most champions beat him in lane) > > Yasuo cannot windwall Naut's ult. I've tried many, many times. Due to the fact that it's stagnated like a dotted line, and the knock ups are not actually moving, it's not considered a projectile, which is stupid. > > I do not recall saying I lost because of my teammates. If I did, I probably meant it differently than you interpreted. > > Just because a champion doesn't counter Yasuo in lane doesn't mean they don't counter him. > > People in your rank can't handle a GOOD Yasuo. That's why I used him to get to Gold. There are Yasuo mains in iron for a reason. He isn't freelo, he's just rewarding when you play him well, just like... EVERY other champion. I could have done the same with Azir if i had 400k points on him like I do with Yasuo. > > Yasuo can only windwall Syndra's E stun and her ult. Oh no! A point and click ability can be countered for once? OP! It's not like he's a melee champion into a ranged opponent and is already at a disadvantage. > > The fact that windwall is almost completely useless against many melee champions is completely fine to you (only use is to hide tornado cast animation, but anyone past Iron knows of that already), but when it can potentially block somebody else's abilities, it is so op. First, when I said yasuo can deal with renekton, i gave a proof of an actual challenger game, where yasuo "normally" 1v1 the renekton and beat him, no combos, no shit... Yasuo's winrate in top is bad, simply cuz he's not a toplane champion (though he can beat most toplaners), he's mainly used in midlane since he literally counters 99.9% of the midlaners(the 0.1% is just a margin for your next argument about volibeat xD) In general, yasuo's winrate is low, actually lower than most midlane champs, but that's for a reason, he's played a lot(one of the most played champions), and most importantly, what people do with yasuo (try to 1v5 to get that standard yasuo pentakills causing the whole team to lose the game).. Also winrates aren't smth that determines wither a champ is good or not, as mentioned earlier (akali in her best state, was lower than 50% winrate, irelia was just about 50% or slightly higher when she was reworked), both of them were broken, yet they had low winrates, so winrates doesn't tell u anything and it shouldn't even be mentioned on a balancing discussion. "People in your rank can't handle a GOOD Yasuo. That's why I used him to get to Gold." Yet again, people in my rank make up 50%+ of the playerbase, if 50% of the players hate yasuo, isn't it time to rework him already ??? They have already reworked tons of champs, I don't see why don't they rework a champ that most of players hate !!!!!!!!! "He isn't freelo" oh please, give me a break, literally anyone who wants out, either abuse yasuo/riven, or abuse some broken meta of the patch..... "Yasuo can only windwall Syndra's E stun and her ult. Oh no! A point and click ability can be countered for once? OP! It's not like he's a melee champion into a ranged opponent and is already at a disadvantage." First her W is canceled as well, just for ur info, besides u say E and R as if it's smth normal, this is a 12 sec cooldown ability that deals massive damage and cc the target, and the R is a ranged nuke that literally deals like 60% of your entire healthbar and it's on a 90sec cooldown at least. So yeah removing her combo (which is technically removing her from the teamfight completely) means it's a 4v5 You can also say the ad carry will be out of the teamfight cuz of his windwall (we can attack u, but u can't attack us, wow thanks riot games). Ranged champion advantage ? not against someone who uses a 0.5 sec ability to be on top of you at literally any point in the teamfight or in the lanning phase, so no there is no advantage into yasuo actually, in fact, yasuo's tornado outranges a lot of mage abilities, so yeah <3 "The fact that windwall is almost completely useless against many melee champions is completely fine" Oh yeah ? it's used to block minions from attacking tower, deny ranged champs cs, and also, he has 2 passives for some freaking reason, making the absence of his W in melee matchups a very normal thing :) :) "but when it can potentially block somebody else's abilities, it is so op" yes op when it removes a 120 sec cooldown ability that should've killed ur ad carry, or should've killed u yes it's op, yes double crit is op (allowing u to have cheaper powerspikes, and 2 more item slots to play with) yes his no mana spam abilities in lane with infinite mobility and very consistent damage is op yes his double shields that he gets is op (considering his mobility and damage and cc and windwall) yes having a knockup every 3 second on 2 items is op yes having 30 sec ulti that deals massive damage, does armor pentration(balace xD), and keeps u knockedup for 1 extra second is op a melee champion that has extreme mobility, and completely deletes ur adc out of the fight and also 1 shot them with 100% cc is op can't kite, can't attack him back, can't run away from him (wow counter play)... Here is a simple solution to all our problems, just rework him, it's not a new thing, riot have already reworked at least 15 champs or smth why is this one a no ? Literally the only realistic champion that matches all of his things, is RIVEN, which also happen to be broken :)
First, when I said yasuo can deal with renekton, i gave a proof of an actual challenger game, where yasuo "normally" 1v1 the renekton and beat him, no combos, no shit... ======== Showing one video of Yasuo beating Renekton doesn't mean Yas counters him. That Renekton was dumb to fight Yasuo at lvl 1. Renekton is a combo based champion that is strong based on his fury. Of course he's going to lose to Yasuo at lvl 1 with one ability to combo and 0 rage. -------------------- "People in your rank can't handle a GOOD Yasuo. That's why I used him to get to Gold." Yet again, people in my rank make up 50%+ of the playerbase, if 50% of the players hate yasuo, isn't it time to rework him already ??? ======== People in low elo can't handle a good anybody. Yasuo is a skill expressive champion, like Azir, Camille. and Lee Sin. Also, who said that everyone in your elo hates Yasuo? You can't speak for everyone, or anyone, in your elo. Besides, how much hate a champion gets doesn't determine if they need a rework. I've seen many polls stating that Janna is one of the most unfun champion to play against, but I don't see her getting any rework soon. -------------------- They have already reworked tons of champs, I don't see why don't they rework a champ that most of players hate !!!!!!!!! ======== More people like Yasuo than you think. There's a business statistic that says a good experience will be shared to about three people, while a bad experience will be shared to around 10. Of course you're going to find hate on Yasuo. More people are willing to share their hatred than their favorite. -------------------- "He isn't freelo" oh please, give me a break, literally anyone who wants out, either abuse yasuo/riven, or abuse some broken meta of the patch..... ======== Then why don't you play Yasuo? You could use him to get to a better elo, and then play your mains with good teammates. Oh wait... because he isn't. -------------------- First [Syndra's] W is canceled as well, just for ur info, besides u say E and R as if it's smth normal, this is a 12 sec cooldown ability that deals massive damage and cc the target, and the R is a ranged nuke that literally deals like 60% of your entire healthbar and it's on a 90sec cooldown at least. ======== Can't windwall Syndra's W. I've tried many times. It goes over it. "that literally deals like 60% of your entire healthbar" ... a point and click that deals that much damage is completely fine, but a way to stop it is broken beyond comprehension. Besides, I'm pretty sure many Zed mains hate it when their super long cooldown ult is blocked by Zhonya's, an item that ANYONE can buy, and being a core item on many mages. Why don't you talk about that as well? -------------------- So yeah removing her combo (which is technically removing her from the teamfight completely) means it's a 4v5 You can also say the ad carry will be out of the teamfight cuz of his windwall (we can attack u, but u can't attack us, wow thanks riot games). ======== First, if you manage to blow both your E+Q and your R into Yasuo's windwall, you suck. Second, If Yasuo can manage to negate both your syndra/mage and your adc, you are both out of position, and Yasuo is punishing you for it. -------------------- Ranged champion advantage ? not against someone who uses a 0.5 sec ability to be on top of you at literally any point in the teamfight or in the lanning phase, so no there is no advantage into yasuo actually, in fact, yasuo's tornado outranges a lot of mage abilities, so yeah <3 ======== If he's on top of you in the middle of a teamfight, then kill him. He's out of position, unless you're out of position, then git gud. -------------------- "The fact that windwall is almost completely useless against many melee champions is completely fine" Oh yeah ? it's used to block minions from attacking tower, deny ranged champs cs, and also, he has 2 passives for some freaking reason, making the absence of his W in melee matchups a very normal thing :) :) ======== Deny ranged champs cs... against a melee champ. Also, having a passive on an ability is just as good as having two passives, like Neeko's on hit W. I'm not going to even try to reply to the rest of your post. I don't even know why I wasted so much time even replying. Just because you can't outplay him doesn't mean he has no counterplay. You're just getting wrecked by someone better than you.
: > [{quoted}](name=RoakeyDoakey36,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V53nuFY5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-10T01:57:00.313+0000) > > Ok, so I have 400k points on Yasuo and in promos to plat. I don't know anivia too well. I know what her abilities do, but I don't know every way to utilize them. > > Yasuo's biggest strength is his mobility. Thus, I'd suggest looking up how to properly manage minion waves on Youtube, since Yasuo requires enemies to be his strongest. > > Due to Anivia's lack of waveclear pre-6, it will be hard to manage the wave properly, since Yasuo can easily do so with his q. Most Yasuo's will push the wave. This is usually helpful, as it will help you start a freeze. The hardest part will be to prevent him from crashing the wave into your turret, since that will create a slow push towards him, which you don't want. Use abilities if you need to on the wave to keep it under control. > > low elo Yasuo players won't know about that and stop the slow push towards their own tower, which helps you. High elo players do, and that's where it matters more. With conqueror, Yasuo wins extended trades. > > You're main goal is to get to lvl 6 as soon as possible without dying. You don't have much of a chance killing him in lane unless he's garbage. You will probably have less CS than him. However, if you are even in experience, you are playing correctly. > > Yasuo's W lvl 1 at the moment is at a 26 second CD, and it's important to remember that. If Yasuo engages you without his windwall, you should win the trade if you stun him right when he gets on top of you. If he has it up, play save and manage the waves. > > Post-6 try to farm, stack your tear, and if possible, roam. Wave management videos should tell you how to set up the wave in order to do so. > > If Yasuo starts to dash in, put your ult on your caster minions, since that will be how he gets to you. When he gets to you, he might try to windwall to predict your stun. If he does, just walk away until he gives up or chases past his windwall, far enough that he can't walk through it again to dodge a projectile. You should be healthy enough to take a few hits if he chases. > > You can bait a windwall if you're running away by turning around really quickly, which looks like you'll be throwing out your stun. If there is nothing to dash through (He can't dash through the same target for 10-6 seconds based on E level), you can place a wall to zone him. > > In teamfights, Yasuo is very susceptible to zoning and slows, even with his e. A well placed R and wall should make Yasuo useless if he's the main threat. If he windwalls your abilities in a teamfight, you are either standing too close to your adc, or his priorities are probably wrong. > > There are more to go off of, but it would be easier if I knew what exactly you were struggling with against him. I'll reply to any questions you have. > > If you manage the wave properly, you should do fine in games against him. Anivia is one of the harder champs for me to deal with, in comparison to someone like Syndra or Orianna. Well here's a list of a couple things I've learned from fighting yasuo for the past 2 or 3 years. one is that without that windwall he's pretty much gonna get annihilated by Anivia, after all, it's his only tool to block her q and e, the abilities she kinda relies on the most for damage. Now some would say I might be a more aggressive Anivia player, (which might be my problem but oh well) I poke ALOT with E cause it may not do much but overtime that small damage will tick away hp bars, especially since it follows, has a 2 sec cooldown, and a good yasuo won't even think about wind-walling it since it doesn't pose a threat. Usually I try to annoy the yasuo into using his windwall on that cause they'll get so annoyed with it, they'll do it to possibly avoid taking damage. Another thing I try to do is wait just what you said, try and wait for all my minions to be gone so that he can't dash around before I try trade with him. Playing AS yasuo I've learned he's kinda reliant on poking cause his damage isn't much early on without his crit items and if he misses a q he at early levels that means less tornados, and less damage flying your way as the cooldown on his q is too high before it's second part runs out. And sometimes once u get your ult, I try ulting under him and (I know this is risky) run towards him. Without minions to dash around, he'll probably be forced to dash into Anivia which means he'll be stuck. Now I don't know how high elo yasuo probably respond to that but an average one will probably as a reaction windwall as a retaliation thinking your about to q. I run around it and try to get him as close as possible so the windwall doesnt block it, another problem with anivia pre... Well GAME... Is that she has mana trouble and her ult consumes A LOT of it early on. Post 6 I will probably have {{item:3070}} and {{item:3010}} So that means I'll last a bit longer. Everyone says yas is busted but everyone seems to forget, "That's only if he's FED". Yasuo is very squishy which means she can take yasuo and possibly kill him if things go correctly. But that's only against average Yasuo's. I do struggle with that lane freezing though as I'm not that good at farming yet, but I did see something about walling of your wave for some reason near turret, but I don't understand it. Another thing is items, as everyone knows Mage's for some reason don't have really any armor/ap items and the only one is {{item:3157}} To which Anivia kinda needs to be focused on mana items at first, not to forget what his ult does anyway... I don't know what items I should buy against a yasuo as a high elo one will bu mr first. Even though mobalytics say late game anivia beats yasuo, as you probably already know, this game is mostly "early game" oriented at the moment so that makes things hard, I've Anivia is great at prolonging the game but... I don't know how to do that.... Basically the question is what items should I build against a yasuo if he's a little jumpy and the farm strat fails, how to deal with him if he IS farmed up with his items or fed, and what techniques should I do to trade with him?
> [{quoted}](name=Cryoheroine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V53nuFY5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-10T05:43:55.924+0000) > > Well here's a list of a couple things I've learned from fighting yasuo for the past 2 or 3 years. one is that without that windwall he's pretty much gonna get annihilated by Anivia, after all, it's his only tool to block her q and e, the abilities she kinda relies on the most for damage. Now some would say I might be a more aggressive Anivia player, (which might be my problem but oh well) I poke ALOT with E cause it may not do much but overtime that small damage will tick away hp bars, especially since it follows, has a 2 sec cooldown, and a good yasuo won't even think about wind-walling it since it doesn't pose a threat. Usually I try to annoy the yasuo into using his windwall on that cause they'll get so annoyed with it, they'll do it to possibly avoid taking damage. Another thing I try to do is wait just what you said, try and wait for all my minions to be gone so that he can't dash around before I try trade with him. Playing AS yasuo I've learned he's kinda reliant on poking cause his damage isn't much early on without his crit items and if he misses a q he at early levels that means less tornados, and less damage flying your way as the cooldown on his q is too high before it's second part runs out. And sometimes once u get your ult, I try ulting under him and (I know this is risky) run towards him. Without minions to dash around, he'll probably be forced to dash into Anivia which means he'll be stuck. Now I don't know how high elo yasuo probably respond to that but an average one will probably as a reaction windwall as a retaliation thinking your about to q. I run around it and try to get him as close as possible so the windwall doesnt block it, another problem with anivia pre... Well GAME... Is that she has mana trouble and her ult consumes A LOT of it early on. Post 6 I will probably have {{item:3070}} and {{item:3010}} So that means I'll last a bit longer. Everyone says yas is busted but everyone seems to forget, "That's only if he's FED". Yasuo is very squishy which means she can take yasuo and possibly kill him if things go correctly. But that's only against average Yasuo's. I do struggle with that lane freezing though as I'm not that good at farming yet, but I did see something about walling of your wave for some reason near turret, but I don't understand it. Another thing is items, as everyone knows Mage's for some reason don't have really any armor/ap items and the only one is {{item:3157}} To which Anivia kinda needs to be focused on mana items at first, not to forget what his ult does anyway... I don't know what items I should buy against a yasuo as a high elo one will bu mr first. Even though mobalytics say late game anivia beats yasuo, as you probably already know, this game is mostly "early game" oriented at the moment so that makes things hard, I've Anivia is great at prolonging the game but... I don't know how to do that.... Basically the question is what items should I build against a yasuo if he's a little jumpy and the farm strat fails, how to deal with him if he IS farmed up with his items or fed, and what techniques should I do to trade with him? Well, all I can say is what Yasuo's strengths are and what works best against them. In lane, Yasuo is strongest when he has one stack on his Q. He can do decent burst damage if he engages with his ult, but it shouldn't kill you at full hp. However, if he e+q's through the minions, getting his second stack, and engages with his e, He can auto you many times while threatening you with a Q3+AA+R combo, meaning you can't really retaliate. Play to the left or the right of your caster minions, preferably on the side you warded. If Yasuo starts dashing through minions, running towards the river might be safer than running to the turret. That way, you can place a wall that he can't dash over, since there's nothing to dash through. I'm not sure about this, but your wall might be able to block dashes in progress. You really shouldn't have to change your build against Yasuo in lane, other than buying ninja tabi's if he's getting out of hand. You'll probably switch those to sorcerer's shoes after a few items. If Yasuo is super far ahead in comparison to you, just try not to engage him. Use your ult to slow him, block him with your wall, or do whatever to disengage. If he starts pressing your tower, use you ult to clear his minions. If you have a good team comp, Yasuo isn't very effective in teamfights unless you guys group up too close. When grouped, try to get your team close to the front of your minion wave, so Yasuo can't stack his Q without being poked. If Yasuo buys hexdrinker first, he's super weak to ganks and cannot use conquerer as effectively. Your jungler should be able to help in those situations, unless it's diana or an ap assassin. If Yasuo is close enough to auto attack you, you can dodge his e+q knockup by walking towards him, since he will dash too far. Putting a wall afterwards if it is available should work as a disengage. If he's good enough to E+flash+Q, you were just too low to fight him, and he's a good Yasuo player. No real way to counter that, although he would be down a summoner spell for 5 minutes. Buy boots early against Yasuo.
: Beat Yasuo
Ok, so I have 400k points on Yasuo and in promos to plat. I don't know anivia too well. I know what her abilities do, but I don't know every way to utilize them. Yasuo's biggest strength is his mobility. Thus, I'd suggest looking up how to properly manage minion waves on Youtube, since Yasuo requires enemies to be his strongest. Due to Anivia's lack of waveclear pre-6, it will be hard to manage the wave properly, since Yasuo can easily do so with his q. Most Yasuo's will push the wave. This is usually helpful, as it will help you start a freeze. The hardest part will be to prevent him from crashing the wave into your turret, since that will create a slow push towards him, which you don't want. Use abilities if you need to on the wave to keep it under control. low elo Yasuo players won't know about that and stop the slow push towards their own tower, which helps you. High elo players do, and that's where it matters more. With conqueror, Yasuo wins extended trades. You're main goal is to get to lvl 6 as soon as possible without dying. You don't have much of a chance killing him in lane unless he's garbage. You will probably have less CS than him. However, if you are even in experience, you are playing correctly. Yasuo's W lvl 1 at the moment is at a 26 second CD, and it's important to remember that. If Yasuo engages you without his windwall, you should win the trade if you stun him right when he gets on top of you. If he has it up, play save and manage the waves. Post-6 try to farm, stack your tear, and if possible, roam. Wave management videos should tell you how to set up the wave in order to do so. If Yasuo starts to dash in, put your ult on your caster minions, since that will be how he gets to you. When he gets to you, he might try to windwall to predict your stun. If he does, just walk away until he gives up or chases past his windwall, far enough that he can't walk through it again to dodge a projectile. You should be healthy enough to take a few hits if he chases. You can bait a windwall if you're running away by turning around really quickly, which looks like you'll be throwing out your stun. If there is nothing to dash through (He can't dash through the same target for 10-6 seconds based on E level), you can place a wall to zone him. In teamfights, Yasuo is very susceptible to zoning and slows, even with his e. A well placed R and wall should make Yasuo useless if he's the main threat. If he windwalls your abilities in a teamfight, you are either standing too close to your adc, or his priorities are probably wrong. There are more to go off of, but it would be easier if I knew what exactly you were struggling with against him. I'll reply to any questions you have. If you manage the wave properly, you should do fine in games against him. Anivia is one of the harder champs for me to deal with, in comparison to someone like Syndra or Orianna.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: >with literally no counter play at this point idk what the boards consider counterplay.
If a champ has even the slightest chance of killing you in anyway, there was no possible chance of counterplay. Probably a serious post somewhere saying "I fountain dove Yuumi and she one-shot me. plz nerf"
IttanMomen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Logicalily ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T16:01:21.271+0000) > > In your eyes, JUST {{champion:157}} and {{champion:92}} are the most cancer champion > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > JUST BAN YASUO PROBLEM SOLVE or change your **mindset** > > AA HIM IF YOU WANT TO WIN TRADES I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU Change my mindset, more like act like yasuo is fine when he's not really fine !? Also not only in my eyes for that matter, tons of players including yas/riven mains already know they're broken Here's a response of a gold yasuo main from my friends "He might be slightly broken, but he needs a lot of skill to reach that point with him" They don't even deny the champ is broken, they just say "it requires skills", which is out of scope for this post, but just for ur info(he doesn't require all that much skill ) Besides banning a champ isn't a solution, we need a realistic solution so we can play vs yasuo and not just lose in the champion select screen cuz they picked him -.-
> [{quoted}](name=IttanMomen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T18:35:07.860+0000) > > Here's a response of a gold yasuo main from my friends "He might be slightly broken Oh man. Here's all the proof I needed to know he's broken. Man, all arguments go out the window now.
IttanMomen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=RoakeyDoakey36,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000c00000001,timestamp=2019-07-07T00:25:30.348+0000) > > Ok, here it is. > > Mobility--All dependent on the enemy. He's not like akali who can dash whenever she wants. He has to put himself in danger in order to deal his damage. The counter? Freeze the lane. He can't kill you under turret when you have more than 250 hp. In fact, he can hardly hurt you unless you go into his Q range, but then you're playing like an idiot then. > > Damage--Duh. He's a melee adc. He's like vayne. Of course he's going to deal damage. Beat him in lane, and he won't. > Besides, he has two damaging abilities, one which needs to have a knockup to even use. Three if you consider his 50-100 hp damage dash, but an auto from a mage deals more damage than that. > > CC--He has one of the lowest CC potentials in the game. He has one ability, which can be used only after preparation, which may or may not be putting himself out of position to do so. His ult extends a knock up by 1 second, but only if the knock up is applied previously. Only people like Ezreal have less, unless he buys Iceborn, in which I consider it more CC, since he can apply it safely and consistently. > > Survivability--... What? A shield that blocks up to 100 damage for 1 second? WOW. A windwall that's only useful against projectiles and a 26 second cooldown. OP. I wish I had more to say, but honestly, thats not enough "survivability" for me to try to refute. Freeze the lane, and he really can't do anything. > > Low Cooldowns-- Only his Q, a 4 second auto cancel poke. His W is a LONG cooldown. His E is short considering how much he can use it, long considering who he can use it on. That's why it's only good around multiple enemies. Catch him in the jg, and it's only useful to attempt to dodge a skillshot or escape via a jg camp if you have no way to prevent him from running. His R is short, but being the ONLY ult that can't be used whenever, it should be fine. > *I don't consider Gnar's ult because his kit is to play around his passive, while Yasuo isn't supposed to play around knock-ups. If you think he does, you don't play Yasuo very well. He's supposed to "Dash, Strike, and Parry," like a real samurai. His knock up is to "Strike" or punish mistakes. > > Early Game Champ--Wrong. He's not early game at all. The only reason he's good around there is because people position incorrectly, allowing him to play towards his strengths. For the same reason I can win with Camille or you can win with Vayne in early game, it isn't because they're strong at that time, it's because the opponent allows Yasuo to punish very early. To avoid this, FREEZE the lane. > > Very good late game scaling--Yes, because he's late game. > > Snowballing potential--Yes, because he's late game. Let him get items, and of course he's going to snowball. > > In the end, Freeze the lane and git gud. > > Or just play Renekton, Nautilus, Volibear, or literally anybody who can stop his mobility with point and click, and he's useless all game. Mobility - He's not dependent if he's a solo laner who gets 6 minions every 30 seconds or smth, so no his mobility isn't really limited he can easily escape ganks, or go in and out whenever he wants. Also for your information, you can't freeze the lane vs yasuo since he can push u under tower with his no mana no cooldown AOE Qs Damage - I get it, he needs damage, and it's fine to have that damage, in fact some other champs have way more damage if u're looking at the numbers, but this damage is broken when combined with the amount of mobility, cc, survivability he has, then it becomes not fair just imagine of darius's E is replaced with yasuo's E, well that's literally yasuo, but with more cc than darius <3 As for his ulti, he gets a knockup every like 4 seconds, and it's an on-click aoe knockup when combined with his EQ combo, so yeah it's kindda reliable CC - you say lowest ? well let me tell u that he out CC most supports throughout the whole game, there are really few supports who can match his cc, especially mid to late game when his knockup comes literally every 3.7 seconds (I actually calculated it, not a random number). So yeah a knockup every 3.7 sec is more cc that most supports. Survivability - A shield with 100 hp in the early game that scales with level, yes it's actually good survivability in the lanning phase, besides he refresh that shield with the ultimate case u didn't know.. Windwall on 26 cooldown, but lasts 5 seconds and literally stop 90 second ultimates that are support to deal 900 damage, wow not survivability. A Syndra Q->E->W->R combo that totally deals 2000 Magic damage and happen in an instant, is literally ruined because yasuo can press W, and it doesn't even need super high reactions to do it. Low cooldowns, his E and his Q are very low cooldown, E being like 0.5sec ? and Q being 1.3 mid to late, 3.1 early, is actually very low, even his ultimate is on very low cooldown considering how useful it is when compared to other ultimates. Catch him in the jungle ? why would I catch him in the jungle ? Unless he's being dumb for some reason, but that doesn't usually happen. Early game champ, he is very very early game champion, just look at the videos I posted earlier in the replies where yasuo destroy darius, jax, renekton, among other champions In fact yasuo has one of the most powerful early games, idk who told u he isn't ?? With snowballing potential, I mean he literally goes out of control after 1 item, 2600 gold, are you serious ? he gets 95% crit from 3400 gold only, a static shiv and the crit part of the IE. so yea his snowballing isn't at like 20 kills, it's just at first blood, and he's out of control.... Freeze the lane isn't possible.. as I mentioned earlier... You climbing with him is nothing other than a prove that he's broken, you say gold players know how to play vs him ? Yet you're the same person who said that ur losses were cuz of your teammates (who are in gold btw), so ummm... it's either they can handle him or they can't, choice is yours.. xD Also you say people in my rank can't handle yasuo, yet people in my rank actually represent more than 60% of the player base according to riot games statistics... So if 60% of the player base can't handle yasuo, isn't it time to rework him already ??? Renekton gets countered by yasuo, naut same thing since yas can windwall his ulti and Q, rendering him useless for like 20 seconds :) Voli as I said earlier idk, but he isn't a midlaner and I am not even sure if he can stand against yasuo, but even if he is,... only 1 champion counters yasuo ? wow counterplay...
You're wrong on a lot of points, but I'm not going to reply on most since you won't listen no matter what I say. I'm just replying on the one's I think are the worst. You can't just say "Renekton gets countered by Yasuo," and that's it. Yasuo has no way of outplaying Renekton's combo, and his shield won't save him from most of it, especially with the new shield breaker he's getting. Why do you think Yasuo has a worse winrate in the top lane than mid and bot? (Note, because someone will misinterpret this, Renekton is not the only reason, just most champions beat him in lane) Yasuo cannot windwall Naut's ult. I've tried many, many times. Due to the fact that it's stagnated like a dotted line, and the knock ups are not actually moving, it's not considered a projectile, which is stupid. I do not recall saying I lost because of my teammates. If I did, I probably meant it differently than you interpreted. Just because a champion doesn't counter Yasuo in lane doesn't mean they don't counter him. People in your rank can't handle a GOOD Yasuo. That's why I used him to get to Gold. There are Yasuo mains in iron for a reason. He isn't freelo, he's just rewarding when you play him well, just like... EVERY other champion. I could have done the same with Azir if i had 400k points on him like I do with Yasuo. Yasuo can only windwall Syndra's E stun and her ult. Oh no! A point and click ability can be countered for once? OP! It's not like he's a melee champion into a ranged opponent and is already at a disadvantage. The fact that windwall is almost completely useless against many melee champions is completely fine to you (only use is to hide tornado cast animation, but anyone past Iron knows of that already), but when it can potentially block somebody else's abilities, it is so op.
: TFT doesn't feel satisfying even when winning because it's too much.. gambling?
Yes, bring back ascension. Much better than TFT, since you can do more.
IttanMomen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Leon4167,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-07-04T09:50:55.902+0000) > > Shut up. I don't even play Yasuo and don't think he's broken. Hard to play against does not constitute broken. Counter play exist, every champ has them no exceptions. I'd love to believe u, but as usual, everyone who says yasuo has a counterplay, can't actually write down the counterplay !! Mobility, damage, cc, survivability, low cooldowns, early game champ, very good late game scaling, snowballing potential, I am not sure which counterplay are you talking about !!
Ok, here it is. Mobility--All dependent on the enemy. He's not like akali who can dash whenever she wants. He has to put himself in danger in order to deal his damage. The counter? Freeze the lane. He can't kill you under turret when you have more than 250 hp. In fact, he can hardly hurt you unless you go into his Q range, but then you're playing like an idiot then. Damage--Duh. He's a melee adc. He's like vayne. Of course he's going to deal damage. Beat him in lane, and he won't. Besides, he has two damaging abilities, one which needs to have a knockup to even use. Three if you consider his 50-100 hp damage dash, but an auto from a mage deals more damage than that. CC--He has one of the lowest CC potentials in the game. He has one ability, which can be used only after preparation, which may or may not be putting himself out of position to do so. His ult extends a knock up by 1 second, but only if the knock up is applied previously. Only people like Ezreal have less, unless he buys Iceborn, in which I consider it more CC, since he can apply it safely and consistently. Survivability--... What? A shield that blocks up to 100 damage for 1 second? WOW. A windwall that's only useful against projectiles and a 26 second cooldown. OP. I wish I had more to say, but honestly, thats not enough "survivability" for me to try to refute. Freeze the lane, and he really can't do anything. Low Cooldowns-- Only his Q, a 4 second auto cancel poke. His W is a LONG cooldown. His E is short considering how much he can use it, long considering who he can use it on. That's why it's only good around multiple enemies. Catch him in the jg, and it's only useful to attempt to dodge a skillshot or escape via a jg camp if you have no way to prevent him from running. His R is short, but being the ONLY ult that can't be used whenever, it should be fine. *I don't consider Gnar's ult because his kit is to play around his passive, while Yasuo isn't supposed to play around knock-ups. If you think he does, you don't play Yasuo very well. He's supposed to "Dash, Strike, and Parry," like a real samurai. His knock up is to "Strike" or punish mistakes. Early Game Champ--Wrong. He's not early game at all. The only reason he's good around there is because people position incorrectly, allowing him to play towards his strengths. For the same reason I can win with Camille or you can win with Vayne in early game, it isn't because they're strong at that time, it's because the opponent allows Yasuo to punish very early. To avoid this, FREEZE the lane. Very good late game scaling--Yes, because he's late game. Snowballing potential--Yes, because he's late game. Let him get items, and of course he's going to snowball. In the end, Freeze the lane and git gud. Or just play Renekton, Nautilus, Volibear, or literally anybody who can stop his mobility with point and click, and he's useless all game.
IttanMomen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=RoakeyDoakey36,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000e00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-05T05:56:29.590+0000) > > Yes, because a champion with a 47% winrate is definitely broken, compared to 53% winrate Amumu and Volibear, who have tons of counterplay > > I can beat Yasuo with almost any champion, which means you can too. I also play Darius, but that's a champion that I can't beat with half of my mains. Wait I just realized u're a yasuo main, so ofc u think yasuo is a bad champ and can be countered by everyone Given that I checked ur op.gg, and I can tell u that, most of your own losses are against yasuo (when u're not playing him obviously), I guess that's enough to say <3
Obviously you haven't looked very well, because I usually play Camille, and I wreck Yasuo with Camille. Most of the time I lose to Yasuo is when I'm not the one laning against him (and he's not the reason I lose), or it's a Yas vs. Yas lane in blind pick, because for some reason I suck against mirror lanes as anybody except Garen. Yes, I've played more games as Yasuo this season, but that's because I was placed in Bronze 2, and I used him to climb to Gold 4, since people in your elo don't know how to fight him. Then, I played Camille to Gold 1 since people there actually know he's pretty easy to beat.
: 1 stupid ability dosent mean there arent more. Your logic is just not good (i have other words to say it but the comment sill be deleted)
Yes, you're right. She also has a three hit true damage that shreds tanks, a free disengage point and click ability, which can also stun, and an R that increases her stats, so her W deals even more free damage, and literally the only reliable counterplay is true sight (lee sin) or a good thresh.
: Need More For Team: SILVER / GOLD
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/looking-for-team/LYaGuJsV-looking-for-recruitment-top-lane My post looking for a team. Reply if it suits your needs.
ZXL (EUNE)
: Chroma
I do not believe you can.
: Take it or leave, it's ok, I gave you few picks that works, but keep on whining, it's easier :) I havnt mentioned Ire, it's skill matchup, the important number on that page is that Delta, it's deviation from his normal winrate.
This comment thread in a nutshell: DGAGAAsharpAGD: These champions do better against Yasuo because these reasons, and have better winrates against him. IttanMomen: No, they don't cause Yasuo. According to how broken IttanMomen thinks Yas is, he must be seen all over the LCS, because he is impossible to play against
IttanMomen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T14:28:46.261+0000) > > It's ok man, I get it. > > "Hurr durr it's broken" is way easier than actually learning how to pick/play vs Yas. or maybe it's actually broken and u just don't want to admit it for some reason :)
Yes, because a champion with a 47% winrate is definitely broken, compared to 53% winrate Amumu and Volibear, who have tons of counterplay I can beat Yasuo with almost any champion, which means you can too. I also play Darius, but that's a champion that I can't beat with half of my mains.
: Nasus q and niddle spear both have counterplay AT CAST windwall does not
Well if you're going to go down that road, guess who also doesn't have counterplay? Sivir E and Vayne Invis. Yet you seem perfectly content with those champs to play them.
: Its no that his kit is powerful per say its that it includes alot of hand holding within it. The way windwall works, ulting pushing him outside of tower range, q being scripted as an aa despite being an aoe ability.
The way some projectiles go through windwall right now for no reason, yes that is annoying for your champ. Seriously though, I have blocked some projectiles (very rarely) despite throwing my windwall the wrong way, and that could be annoying, although there are times the game delays my input and throws it the wrong way because I moved my mouse to move after. Throwing the windwall sideways makes sense to block the projectile though I'm not going to talk about Yasuo's ult. I think it makes perfect sense; You think it's stupid. Neither of us will convince each other. Personally, I think Yasuo should be able to chose where he ults based on his mouse location, so there's actually skill involved. Only the closest enemy hit by his q counts as an auto attack. Besides, I believe this mechanic is necessary, as it's his only reliable damage ability. His W doesn't deal damage, his E deals minimal now, and his R is situational due to a necessary knockup. Deals ok damage, but gives 50% Bonus Armor Pen. Literally the only reason Yasuo's Q is an auto attack instead of applies on-hit effects is due to making him a crit champ rather than a trinity force champ. Meanwhile, a similar champ--Fiora-- has a dash that proc's on hit effects, basically the same thing as Yasuo's auto attack Q mechanic, a W that blocks ALL damage (not just projectiles) and deals damage and situational stun, two empowered auto attack E's, and an Ult that quadruples her true damage passive and possible healing circle for her team. Not saying Fiora's broken, but you can't complain about Yasuo when this champ also exists.
: **Yes**
While we're at it, we should make Nidalee's spear go though champs every so often, or Nasus Q should not stack every 6th minion kill. That doesn't make sense? no duh, neither does leaving this Yasuo bug
: Yasuo wind wall bug
Yep, they still haven't fixed it. Has been a thing for several patches now. Happened a few games ago against an Ezreal ult. Wasn't gamechanger, but we couldn't continue pressuring the top tower.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=RoakeyDoakey36,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RRM7qlNY,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T04:49:44.348+0000) > > There's too much doing nothing in the game for it to be fun for me. I've won more than 1/8 of my TFT games, which should make me above average. I get the strategy behind the game, but it still isn't fun. In the end, all you do is buy some champs, put them somewhere on the board, and use items. Pick a champion, level it and use abilities. Everything sounds boring when you over-simplify it.
> [{quoted}](name=Bard Barď Bard,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RRM7qlNY,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-03T12:32:09.075+0000) > > Pick a champion, level it and use abilities. Everything sounds boring when you over-simplify it. Except I didn't oversimplify it. I did simplify it by talking about only the gameplay and not the strategy. You did over-simplify it. With my logic, you'd have to say you pick a champ, farm gold, destroy towers, get objectives, use abilities, kill champions, etc. Ultimately, my point is that in LoL, you win the game, and in TFT, the game wins for you (based on your decisions/luck)
: I hit a brick wall in Plat V
Plat V? Doesn't exist. I'm assuming you mean Plat IV. I'm Gold I, but having a hard time winning enough games to get to Plat IV, and the new patch will really wreck my Camille, because Renekton is getting a shield breaker for some reason instead of a nerf, and I verse him almost every other game. (Have to use my ban on Darius, because Camille cannot do anything against that champ. Farming under turret is risky because of his E+AA+W+AA+Q combo)
hugemike (NA)
: Olaf vs Mordekaiser ult?!
As someone who plays Morde a lot, and beginning to main Camille, I am 100% sure that Morde's ult range is a lot longer than Camille's
: > [{quoted}](name=RoakeyDoakey36,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RRM7qlNY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-02T04:34:14.136+0000) > > I know, right? It's my favorite game mode, and it's much more fun than Teamfight Tactics could ever be. > > I like how their reasoning to stop was that the patch changes and new champs required time to fix for the gamemodes, but making an entirely new game is easier somehow. I mean, I'm absolutely loving TFT. I'm pretty sure they abandoned RGM because it wasn't as successful as they were hoping it would be. TFT on the other hand is most likely extremely successful so far, given that it's literally crashing servers due to so many people trying to log on and play.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RRM7qlNY,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T04:38:06.001+0000) > > I mean, I'm absolutely loving TFT. I'm pretty sure they abandoned RGM because it wasn't as successful as they were hoping it would be. TFT on the other hand is most likely extremely successful so far, given that it's literally crashing servers due to so many people trying to log on and play. There's too much doing nothing in the game for it to be fun for me. I've won more than 1/8 of my TFT games, which should make me above average. I get the strategy behind the game, but it still isn't fun. In the end, all you do is buy some champs, put them somewhere on the board, and use items.
Lexy123 (EUNE)
: Possibility of Arcade in LoL.
Well, there's no way enough people play league to sustain that much game modes at once, mostly due to the fact that most last around 20 mins.
: I miss Ascension so much :(
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RRM7qlNY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-02T01:40:33.150+0000) > > I miss Ascension so much :( I know, right? It's my favorite game mode, and it's much more fun than Teamfight Tactics could ever be. I like how their reasoning to stop was that the patch changes and new champs required time to fix for the gamemodes, but making an entirely new game is easier somehow.
: You gave me Yasuo in S chest ??? Are you fucking serious Rito ????
Hextech Chests are not like The Shop, where it gives you stuff that the game think you wants, based on who you play. It is completely random. In fact, it can even give you shards for skins you already have. I bought PROJECT: Yasuo a while back, and a month later, I got that shard from a chest. I was annoyed.
: Initial thoughts on TFT
There's a small bar on the xp buy button, with #/## on the side of the bar, that is your xp bar. 4 gold for 4 xp. The number on the bottom right of it is how much champs you can have on the field. It also determines the value of champions you receive in the shop. You can sell a champ for the same price as you got it, so you can buy the champ, read their abilities, and then sell them if you don't want them with no reprocussion. It's lame, but it works. Only different champions count for the stats, 3 Garens only count as one noble, and 3 Kennens only count as one ninja.
: I was going to complain about constantly getting 1st/2nd pick as a top laner, but then I realized
This is literally the worse. I perma ban Tahm (except when I forget and ban Naut, cause he op too), and it's great when I see the enemy pick Teemo or Darius, since then I can pick Gnar or Morde into them and do fine, but when I blind pick Camille or Yasuo, and then they pick Darius... I hope to just leave lane 0/3 and 40 cs behind.
Raeny (NA)
: {{champion:27}} My boy needs it badly he only has like 4 voice lines.
"How about a drink?" "It's nearly time" (Evil laughing as he forcibly removes one player from their protective team) That's all I remember from my short time playing him.
Yääto (NA)
: Just like with Ryze, it's time to decide what you want Kassadin to be
Kassadin is fine. He's a late game champ with very weak early game. Of course he's going to seem unkillable late game, because he'll kill you faster. That's his trade-off for his rather abysmal early game. No good roam potential until lvl 6, and until lvl 11 or even lvl 16, his ult cd is long enough that his engage is high risk. Besides, he has a few champs that counter him hard, like Talon, Zed, and Yasuo. Or in teamfights, people like Camille or Mordekaiser who trap him in an enclosed space.
Lock On (NA)
: ***
Except your original post is so wrong that it doesn't even need a rebuttal. and Jamaree was kind enough to give you one already.
Jamaree (NA)
: Vlad, Swain, Quinn, Garen, Malphite? Edit: TAHM???!???
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E4Yz3RM8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-25T07:11:52.722+0000) > > Vlad, Swain, Quinn, Garen, Malphite? > > Edit: TAHM???!??? For real though, if Tahm didn't make the list, then this post obviously isn't to be trusted.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pandaluv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPqAvWZj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-18T22:14:17.049+0000) > > For the love of god I agree. He's so insanely broken at the moment. Definitely top 3 of the most broken champs I've faced in LoL since my start in S4. I have yet to find a champ that goes even with him, he runs everyone down and is so obnoxious to play against. Makes me want to quit the moment I see I'm facing him. He's just so stupidly broken. Like come on, hotfix him already. He's just way too strong. {{champion:67}} top, rush {{item:3153}} , stomp him {{champion:43}} top, tank build or ap build, farm him with klepto. Staying out of his "range" via shield movement speed and point and click snare aka: fight fire with fire. They play a broken thing? What's his weakness? oh, he is melee. Then play champions that shut down melees without gap closers. Either that or ban him. Until riot fixes it, which won't happen any time soon, they can't even press 1 button to ban nightblue. Nerfing the frog/catfish needs more buttons to be pressed
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPqAvWZj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-19T04:57:37.442+0000) > > {{champion:67}} top, rush {{item:3153}} , stomp him > {{champion:43}} top, tank build or ap build, farm him with klepto. Staying out of his "range" via shield movement speed and point and click snare > > aka: fight fire with fire. > They play a broken thing? > What's his weakness? oh, he is melee. Then play champions that shut down melees without gap closers. > > Either that or ban him. Until riot fixes it, which won't happen any time soon, they can't even press 1 button to ban nightblue. Nerfing the frog/catfish needs more buttons to be pressed Except those are champs that also shouldn't be played in the top lane. I'd say Karma is almost as big of a problem as tahm is. Vayne should also be weak enough early game that most tops should beat her. Karma's much worse though than vayne.
: He was Nerf already...... read the last patch note I think it was.
That wasn't a nerf. They changed some stuff for allied W, and decreased lvl 1 by 40 (wow) and INCREASED it's target maximum health damage by 4%. lvl 5 Devour is exactly the same as pre change. I want an ACTUAL nerf, like reduce Q cooldown and hitbox. Tahm kench should be like Pyke, if he is even a viable choice in the top lane, then he's too strong.
: Player Equality, Player Behavior, NB3...
I believe Nubrac was fine and right, but I disagree that league should punish people for their streams. It's not covered in the league rules, and it's outside of the game itself
: I miss Ascension. One of the least popular ones, but I rly loved it.
> [{quoted}](name=Görgoroth,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LTgOMa49,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-20T18:19:50.160+0000) > > I miss Ascension. One of the least popular ones, but I rly loved it. That was my favorite game mode. It wasn't like urf and one for all where it's normals with buffs/changes, but a whole new objective.
: I disliked when i saw this : " -Each q that hits grants yasuo a windstack. At 3 stacks, the next q will consume all stacks to give him his tornado. BUT e+q gives 2 stacks. Here's how it would be: q (1 stack),q (2 stack),q (3 stack),q(0 stack) and his next q is tornado. or: e+q(2 stack), e+q(0 stack) and his next q is a tornado." Are you a main Yasuo ? His E Q combo is one of the most cancer thing that exist because you can't dogde it ! You can dogde tornado but not his E Q. Helping him to reach his tornado faster, hell no ! This champ is cancerr and you want to make him more cancer ? No way.
First, that's a terrible nerf to a champ with a 47% winrate. Second, you can dodge his e+q, and that is usually by walking towards him. If you're running away, and he seems to want to e+q, suddenly change directions and walk towards him, the e is a fixed dash, so he will usually dash past you and miss. Especially if you have a dash in your kit.
: No, your post says she's number one.
Number one support, which is correct. Six overall
: >and I don't think a late game champ should be such a lane bully. what makes you think he's a lategame champ? All the stat sides have his winrate falling off past 20 min, and for good reason.
That used to be his main goal pre rework, and I've seen a lot of "Morde vs Yas 1v1," and "the only mage Yas can't 1v1" stuff, so I assumed he is the same. I believe he is late game, but doesn't bring much to a teamfight. He's more of a duelist, hence his ult.
: Mordes Q has a per lvl scaleing on top, so it's 5-139 based on lvl +75-155 based on abillity rank, ending on 294 +0.6AP on aoe, 411 + 0.84AP on single target Illaoi gets 10-30% increased tentacle damage based on Q rank, so up to 234+156%ad, which with only base ad is 234+239 = 473, so quite a bit more than mordes Q, both in base and scaleing even vs a single target Also, how is it harder to get AD on her than AP on morde? her 3 core items {{item:3071}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3812}} give her a combined 195 AD with equals ~325AP(based on adaptive force) Mordes new core is {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3157}}/{{item:3165}} so ~240AP Asides from that, you can hardly compare two abillitites in isolation like that, Illaoi has alot more slappening going on in her kit than just her Q, while morde has basically his passive+Q as only damage sources, which there are powerfull. not saying he isn't overtuned or has some deign issues(still think his ult will proof very problematic in high elos and pro), but i still dislike such comparision, especially useing missinformed numbers...
I've seen Mordekaisers build all kinds of nonsense and get super fed, like {{item:3146}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3907}} {{item:3041}} , and more. While {{item:3116}} and{{item:3151}} are usually seen, he works with almost anything. I'm also not saying his Q is very strong, I'm just comparing two similar champions Q abilities, one champ who's very strong at the moment, the other on the weaker side of the champ pool. I personally don't have much of a problem with Morde. I just wrecked one with Yasuo 10 minutes ago. He might be too rewarding for little skill, but otherwise, he isn't much of a problem for my mains. However, he counters too many kits with his range and ult, and I don't think a late game champ should be such a lane bully.
FkValeRly (EUW)
: its far more viable (actually meta) for illaoi to go black cleaver while morde never goes void staff tho
First, that's an armor cleave, not penetration. Illaoi doesn't hit people much outside of her ult, meaning its hard to get six stacks until late game teamfights. Second, I've seen many Mordekaisers build void staff against tanky teams already, and do amazing. Many builds also suggest it, but thats not the best thing to go off of.
: So you're a liar.
How? I said she's one of the top winrates, and #6 of 140+ is the top.
FkValeRly (EUW)
: >Also, best armor penetration: , -- 35% BONUS armor pen cmon mate, a little bit of research goes a long way.
Sorry, I was in Texas for 6 months and was unable to play, or even read patch notes. There's probably other changes and reverts I am completely unaware of. I took that out of the post, although its more viable for Morde to buy Void Staff than Illaoi to buy armor pen
: Agreed. I play Illaoi top a whole lot now and he is officially perma-ban for me. He chunks me far more and weakens my team fight even more than it already is when using her.
Plus, his ult completely counters you without QSS, which isn't the best on Illaoi. You either have to use your ult on him during his, in which you can't use it for the rest of his team, or he uses his after your's, in which case you guaranteed lose the 1v1
: Caitlyn is second main, she's getting a new skin and a new prestige skin and I cant be less interested in them. The only good thing is the model of the prestige one and god the short hair looks awesome, but the skills are just so ugly I wont buy it.
I've been practicing Camille to play her in ranked, but didn't know she was getting a new skin. I'm not a big fan of iG Camille, but then, I'm not a big fan of most LCS skins. Program doesn't look good in my opinion either. I got Coven out of a chest, and that one is actually really good. It can be hard to see sometimes, but still worth.
: Thats not how it works, a single champion can never make a champions winrate plummet like that, and even if it did Yuumi players would just ban said champion and the winrate would remain the same.
A majority of players don't play ranked, meaning they can't ban anyone. I wanted to get statistics, but I couldn't find actual numbers like everyone else was quoting. Also, I only meant one reason, and not the main reason.
Riyal (EUW)
: illaoi VS mord
Yep, you have to rush QSS against him after farming in lane. It really sucks as an early game champ, but Riot hate Illaoi. I just left a reply on this post https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/fx3q4kkT-the-hypocrisy-of-boards-as-its-best about how Morde Q is better than Illaoi's Q. Don't feel like reposting it. Better hope they don't listen to those posts saying QSS shouldn't stop Morde ult.
: I've been on this for a while, but I just can't get excited for the new Arcade skins this year
If you look at r/Yasuomains, you'd see that even they don't want that skin. although many comments are "At least Yas is getting a skin..." because anyone who has even thought about playing Yasuo is evil, and its our fault we got a garbage skin. They should fix the PROJECT skin so it doesn't feel clunky rather than make an unwanted skin.
usul1202 (NA)
: I may be blind, but aren't there a *lot* of threads calling for nerfs? Like, things claiming the ult is 0 counterplay are getting down voted from what I've seen, but scrolling through there's a good bit talking about how strong he is. I don't think I've clicked a thread yet that says "ah yea, good job on the perfectly balanced champ riot" it's more of "damn, new more is fun" on the positive threads that I've noticed.
I've seen more posts that QSS shouldn't block Morde's ult than nerfing his ult. The main point is that if Yasuo had that winrate, all you would see on the boards is nerfs. However, I just scrolled through, and I mostly saw -Morde has a bug (of course) -Bot lane determines too many games -Why did I get banned -muting everyone with the very occasional post like this one.
Show more

RoakeyDoakey36

Level 159 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion