: > [{quoted}](name=AmenPerson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YEE8FH84,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T13:36:33.567+0000) > > You’re gonna make me bash my head into a wall for two reasons. One, you can’t spell or constructs a sentence worth shit, and two, you really don’t know how to properly make an argument, cause you’re just deflecting. > > No, that doesn’t only work if something was existing. If a limited thing goes on sale as soon as it is released, advertising a cheaper price then before, guess what once more genius, it means that three months hasn’t passed so they can’t do that, or else it’s deceptive marketing, and therefore against California law. THEN SHOW FUCKING PROOF OR STOP TALKING BS. I'm in school for this stuff I know what am talking about. Like you lied about the fallout thing since that has nothing to with any of this then you bring up sears which proves you wrong since you actually have no clue. The law ONLY works for existing programs you STOP IGNORING FACTS Amazon does it all the time, when ever a game doesn't meet sales expectations they usually put it on sale in a month maybe less. Basically every grocery store. That is why it says FORMER PRICE, funny are mad at my for poor spelling WHEN YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE WORD FORMER MEANS. Like maybe just maybe THINK since you have not. If you have no proof, the wording doesn't make sense for what you're trying to argue unless your illiterate. Like funny that you act like you're mad at me when I have given proof and explanations UNLIKE YOU.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YEE8FH84,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T21:59:26.748+0000) > > I'm in school for this stuff I know what am talking about. If anyone finds my sides, I'd like them back.
: What do you mean I am an unsportsmanlike player....
You say you received a "warning notice"? That's a new one to me. Any pictures of the notice? Descriptions?
radetari (EUNE)
: So I was chat restricted again and...
> i am not like this irl Sure you are. If you're like this in a game, you're like this in real life. It is, quite literally, who you are. The only difference is that you've learned that there are very real (and potentially dangerous) consequences for acting like this in the real world, so you keep it in video games where you're safe from everything other than eventually losing your account.
: Players with fragile egos.
tl:dr Hopefully I got the gist of your post from a quick skim. No one is going to listen to you, no matter how nicely you say something. Just stop talking. The average league player is so used to dealing with toxic shitbags day after day, month after month, nonstop, that _anything_ you say is going to _immediately_ put them in a combative mental state. Whether or not you like this doesn't change the fact that it's reality. Just don't talk. Also, they don't really have any incentive to listen you in the first place. You're all the same rank, hence why you're playing together. No one really wants to listen to some "league superstar" doling out "advice" all game long when they're obviously (statistically) not any better than anyone else currently in the match -- unless you're one of these people who's convinced they _are_ somehow better, and it's all their teammate's fault they're stuck in whatever division they're in. If the latter is the case, they have even _less_ incentive to listen to you.
: > [{quoted}](name=RobShizzle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OnKMIAXY,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-05-25T17:59:24.041+0000) > > At the risk of getting downvoted into oblivion, here's a piece of advice. Stop telling people you're female. You're quite obviously doing it, and you're doing it often if you're seeing this much sexist nonsense in the chat regularly. Actually read what i've replied please. I never tell anyone im a female. Even if I do so, does it gives ANYONE the right to insult? The fact that you see someone different doesnt give you the fact to be an a**h***.
> [{quoted}](name=Katsumi41,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OnKMIAXY,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-05-26T02:00:46.043+0000) > > Actually read what i've replied please. I never tell anyone im a female. Even if I do so, does it gives ANYONE the right to insult? The fact that you see someone different doesnt give you the fact to be an a**h***. Oh no, I read it. I just don't buy it. You are doing something deliberate to clue people in as to your gender. There is no way this would be an issue if you weren't.
: Actually muting every single players in my team from now on.
> [{quoted}](name=Katsumi41,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OnKMIAXY,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-24T01:18:30.185+0000) > > Im actually about to stop playing the game because of all those sexist comments, it makes me want to throw up. It happens about every single game and it feels like those player never have any consequences because theres just many of them. > > > https://gyazo.com/98fbe64526c111800f08b53f8b311659 > https://gyazo.com/9c806e02c26539d476dc12c82029fe8c > https://gyazo.com/8dd417d34a0949d18ab9468590c446f7 > https://gyazo.com/7f58c49c4dd18b01314525dab6624de2 At the risk of getting downvoted into oblivion, here's a piece of advice. Stop telling people you're female. You're quite obviously doing it, and you're doing it often if you're seeing this much sexist nonsense in the chat regularly.
: ( Prove Me Wrong ) Your promotional game shouldn't count as a loss if a non premade doesn't connect
Or we could remove promo games entirely. That seems like a good idea. Hit 100 LP, go up a division.
Vexaeria (NA)
: A warning should be given to players every time the Instant Feedback System confirms a report.
Once upon a time, Rito had a system in place that would give you a pop-up warning about your chat/behavior based _**solely**_ on how many reports you received in your last match. Rito eventually removed the system stating that it was causing undue confusion and alarm among players who were falsely reported and worried that the message meant they were (or soon would be) in trouble. This was before IFS was a thing, so I can understand their rationale behind removing the behavior warnings. What I don't understand is why a system that's exactly like what's being described in the OP can't be implemented now. We actually have a system in place that can verify the validity of reports, so why not bring the warning messages back?
Nasarie (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=fdTbIKaU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-19T21:24:47.198+0000) > > No you are wrong riot said it themselfs new players start in iron. You are so full of it, link that right now if they "said" that. Just because you put "Riot said so" doesn't mean shit. If they did that how are level 30s silver? How did my side account that has never done ranked before land in gold and my main account rank silver the first ranked season ever? Explain that, then ling the source. I'm sorry you do not get to say Riot said said it without backing it up. Unless it has just recently changed in patch notes I wasn't here for then sure. That is the only possible thing I can imagine. But before it was not like that. I had to accounts end up somewhere but that was a year ago.
> [{quoted}](name=Nasarie,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=fdTbIKaU,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-19T23:20:40.439+0000) > > You are so full of it, link that right now if they "said" that. Just because you put "Riot said so" doesn't mean shit. If they did that how are level 30s silver? How did my side account that has never done ranked before land in gold and my main account rank silver the first ranked season ever? Explain that, then ling the source. I'm sorry you do not get to say Riot said said it without backing it up. Unless it has just recently changed in patch notes I wasn't here for then sure. That is the only possible thing I can imagine. But before it was not like that. I had to accounts end up somewhere but that was a year ago. Not the guy you're arguing with, but thirty seconds in Google. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/competitive/whats-new-ranked-2019
: mute all checkbox
I actually want this implemented as a game setting option, much in the same way there's a choice to enable/disable /all chat. Rather than /all chat, I'd like to disable _**all**_ chat. If "pings are all you need to win" and "the instant feedback system is completely automated" then I don't ever need to see anyone's chat, for any reason, at any time, right? So why can't I just disable it entirely and permanently?

RobShizzle

Level 71 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion