: > [{quoted}](name=Heo Solji,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yHoHEc2E,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-12-20T01:45:26.069+0000) > > I honestly wouldn't mind, TO me she needs a boost in her game play. seeing how everyone's been playing cass, they either go 0-6 or 1-8. Even myself been doing that LOL, the fact that they nerfed her Q {{sticker:cass-cry}} Before they nerfed her Q, she was THE best mid laner in the meta duo to a new build and alternate skill order people were using. Her passive is fine, you have W+R to shut down mobility, and Q for movespeed boost. Cass mains actually disliked the old stack passive she had prior to this one.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yHoHEc2E,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-20T02:33:44.753+0000) > > Before they nerfed her Q, she was THE best mid laner in the meta duo to a new build and alternate skill order people were using. > > Her passive is fine, you have W+R to shut down mobility, and Q for movespeed boost. Cass mains actually disliked the old stack passive she had prior to this one. I didn't like the old passive, but I hated the rework when it was done. I think she could have been given a better passive. Also, I understand the Q nerf, but they should have buffed her E to compensate.
Hibeki (NA)
: Im going to list evven some newer ones because I want ANOTHER rework {{champion:84}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:142}} Just to name some
> [{quoted}](name=Hibeki,realm=NA,application-id=ELUpwER8,discussion-id=BJQgXX8z,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-10-07T01:39:15.309+0000) > > Im going to list evven some newer ones because I want ANOTHER rework > > {{champion:84}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:142}} Just to name some I agree on Swain, and want to rework Zyra and Cass as well. The mage rework was just blasphemous on them.
: Patch 8.24b notes
Cassiopeia is one of my mains and sad to hear she is getting her Q nerfed. I remember that during the mage re-rework she was given the high damage because the community wanted her to be more poison-centric. She was also always intended to be a late game hyper carry. I was wondering if Riot would consider buffing her E to balance the Q nerf, as that was the central skill mechanic in her play style pre-rework? As a Cass main, I still wistfully hope for the day when she is returned to her original mechanics (including her original Miasma), with an adjustment to her AP ratios on abilities.
Rioter Comments
: Correction on a previous thread, this game needs more NO-SLOWING grounded effects
I thought the best implementation of grounded on Cassy would be to have her old Miasma (poison cloud) back with a slow, and only apply grounded to champs that stay within the cloud for more than 3 seconds. The idea is that the more poison you are exposed to, the more it inhibits your movement abilities. I still dislike her new W.
: How many of these troll-complaint threads about Swain ARE there? If you spent half the time learning to play either Fiora, Renekton, or Yasuo that you do complaining about Swain, you'd never lose to a Swain again.
> [{quoted}](name=CaliCoastReplay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OouGxYWu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-17T17:20:14.526+0000) > > How many of these troll-complaint threads about Swain ARE there? If you spent half the time learning to play either Fiora, Renekton, or Yasuo that you do complaining about Swain, you'd never lose to a Swain again. Riven can also be a pain.
: Swain 100-0 me at level 6
I used to main Swain. It was a struggle against Ori because she had longer range/poke and relatively low CDs compared to a lot of other mages.
: What do you mean? Hard in terms of finding ideas? Because that's definitely not the case. There are so many great concepts for her. Dark Star, Birthday Party, Traditional, Golden Fury, Elderwood, Pool Party .... just to name a few of them.
> [{quoted}](name=SwineTV,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=VGLdE4eW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-18T22:24:05.569+0000) > > What do you mean? Hard in terms of finding ideas? Because that's definitely not the case. There are so many great concepts for her. > Dark Star, Birthday Party, Traditional, Golden Fury, Elderwood, Pool Party .... just to name a few of them. I can see Elderwood fitting her (and I wish they would make that one), but I don't see how any other of the ones would fit her completely. For the other themes, What would be the material surrounding her feet? What kind of shards/materials would she be throwing for her Q? What kind of 'mask/visor' would she be wearing over her face?
: For those who don't buy RP (aka people who don't "pay to win"), can you **PLEASE** make the your shops skins be available to buy in IP??? I got some amazing deals. Please.
The point is so that you'll spend money.
: She was stronger before her rework. (As a Zyra main, I'd know)
> [{quoted}](name=Kıtty Cat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HORFUJ5y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-21T09:11:08.301+0000) > > She was stronger before her rework. (As a Zyra main, I'd know) She also required more skill. And was more fun. The passive rework didn't improve her- it just made her new kit harder to work with and less cohesive. That passive belongs in Illaoi, not on Zyra.
: Trading Skins
What if you had to pay RP to trade skins?
: Honestly, when was the last time you saw anyone build wits end?
It's good on Nautilus for his passive. Of course, he could also build abyssal mask.
: Shen skins?
I have Blood Moon and Yellow Jacket. He has a lot of good skins actually.
Rioter Comments
Ren Ex (NA)
: Malz is a burst-over-time champion. It's weird, but his ideal scenarios are about 1-rotating you, not landing successive DoTs and letting you burn out. And Cass was ORIGINALLY a DoT mage that used her poisons primarily. It was the original, so it most definitely existed. In fact, the current version of her, was something that the long-time Cass players like myself hated. She went from a complex, but simple, character, to "Land Poison, Spam E".
> [{quoted}](name=Ren Ex,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=n7lt68uM,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-03-01T05:17:35.369+0000) > > Malz is a burst-over-time champion. It's weird, but his ideal scenarios are about 1-rotating you, not landing successive DoTs and letting you burn out. > > And Cass was ORIGINALLY a DoT mage that used her poisons primarily. It was the original, so it most definitely existed. > > In fact, the current version of her, was something that the long-time Cass players like myself hated. She went from a complex, but simple, character, to "Land Poison, Spam E". She isn't just "spam E", she has to "spam E" while also hitting Q to be able to continue spamming E and kiting other champs. That's like saying all ADC are boring and uninteresting because they have to just spam AA, which we know is not the only thing they do in fights.
: > I love twin fangs! I understand moving power around in the kit but I really hope it doesn't feel too weak in the update. I love spammy champs like that, and I personally really enjoy the way her burst power is gated behind having to land q or w. Imagine that Twin Fang does 65% of Cassiopeia's damage at the moment, with 35% elsewhere (making these up). We're probably looking at pulling things closer to 50/50. I think a good sweet spot would be if felt like it was still going in for to really amp up the damage, but that you weren't completely zoned from effectiveness if you couldn't.
> [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=n7lt68uM,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-03-01T04:32:57.406+0000) > > Imagine that Twin Fang does 65% of Cassiopeia's damage at the moment, with 35% elsewhere (making these up). We're probably looking at pulling things closer to 50/50. I think a good sweet spot would be if felt like it was still going in for to really amp up the damage, but that you weren't completely zoned from effectiveness if you couldn't. Wasn't the trade-off for her high damage E the fact that she had to have hit her poison spells (Q/W)? Also she was intended to be a high skill cap champion.
: > Where did this one come from? It seems like simple mechanics are automatically branded as lame. What's wrong with circular AoEs all of a sudden? It's not their simplicity. It's that they are often cast in exactly the same way. More of a comment about their similarity in cast type than the cast type itself.
> [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=n7lt68uM,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-03-01T04:34:28.312+0000) > > It's not their simplicity. It's that they are often cast in exactly the same way. More of a comment about their similarity in cast type than the cast type itself. I don't see that there's anything wrong with casting two types of circular AOE spells, especially with Cassiopeia's play style. Her Twin Fang is supposed to play off of the poisons from the other two spells. They were both circular poison spells, but she's not the typical mage.
: I watched a few pros playing Cassiopea to see if I could learn something...
Cass is a hard champ to learn. I mained her S5, but haven't played her as much after the rework as she wasn't as fun anymore. Just have to keep practicing, mostly learning how to use your E while kiting. I think Rylai's on her E was nerfed (lower % slow?), but it's still really good.
: Is lichbane actually a really good first item on Cassiopea?
I rush Lost Chapter first, and depending on match up/how lane phase is going I finish Morello or build Rylai's and then go back to finish Morello. I build Rylai's if going against heavy AD or assassin type champs (Yasuo or Zed, etc).
: Cassiopeia pushed to her old state .
I want Miasma(W) to be reverted back to its old state. This one doesn't help me when I face assassins and other high damage dealers that jump on me. Also, I don't like her passive. It wasn't that much better than her old one. Something that could combo well with her poison theme is to have her gain 1% magic damage or 1% magic penetration per second that someone is afflicted with her poison. I also liked someone else's suggestion that her Twin Fangs (E) could also increase the movement speed buff that she got from Noxious Blast (Q). I suggested something similar before. Also, all her spells eat a lot of mana, and she almost always needs at least two mana items to keep up her damage. I don't believe that people who complain about her mechanics have really played her and understand how she is meant to be played.
: Cassiopeia could use some buffs
Or maybe revert her mechanics to the original state and give her a new passive and tweak the scaling on her abilities so she can be fun to play again.
: Need help Champions that have a Similar Play style to Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia is like a DPS/kiting mage. No other champions really play like that. ADC champs would probably be most fitting. I would say Ashe sort of plays like her, but then again, I've never played Ashe. Don't know.
: New Cassiopeia skin?
I mained Cassiopeia in season 5 and have all of her skins, except Jade Fang, and her chromas. I think two or three skins on one champ is enough to have fun with them. I didn't like their Cass rework and haven't really had the desire to play her as much nowadays, so I don't really care bout getting her getting any new skins. They probably don't make skins for Cass because she is a hard champion to make skins for (which is probably why they gave her a chroma pack instead). A few ideas I had awhile back was a Polynesian/Island Cassiopeia and maybe a Shurima Desert Cassiopeia (sort of like Middle Eastern belly dancer). If only they would change her mechanics to the way they used to be. All she really needed was a different passive, and maybe tweaking on the ratios/scaling for her abilities. **SIGH**
: Are there any Cassiopeia mains willing to lend me some advice?
I mained Cassiopeia in S5, but I still play her sometimes. I didn't like her rework, especially with the W. Doesn't synergize with her kit as well as her old one (although it is somewhat better in teamfights) Personally, after Goddess Tear, I get a Ruby Crystal first and then build the other magic items to finish Rylais because she is so squishy. I typically don't build Zhonya on Cass unless the other team is all AD (which was your second game). For the first game, it does seem that you needed magic resistance for the Brand. After completing Rylais, I would buy a null-magic mantle (to go into Banshees or GA later) and continue to my other mage items (unless she is really taking a lot of damage from Brand)- so basically buying the null-magic mantle and then prioritizing her damage items. I don't think Deathcap should be your second item. It should have been Morello or Voidstaff. The CD from Morello is really important for your DPS on your Q. It also provides additional mana. Usually Morello and Void Staff are my 2nd and 3rd items (or 3rd/2nd, depending on how we're doing), and then Deathcap comes after that. Otherwise, can't give you advice on how you played her as we can't see your techniques, etc.
: cassiopeia skin when ??
When they actually go back and rework her. I dislike the new version. W did not need to change. The last iteration of Cass just needed 1) new passive and 2) tweaking on AP ratios.
: I really miss Zyra as a mid lane champion
I can definitely say that I have not played the post-mymu Zyra and have no desire to. Her passive rework was just an re-implementation of Illaoi's passive, and was not unique. It doesn't contribute to the skill required to play her kit. The only thing wrong with her old kit was the passive- the Q didn't need to be changed. What they should have done is added a stacking system for her seeds on W (such is the case with Cait's traps). Also, I don't like how the new plants/flowers have this weird/awkward timed health and hit health meter combination- it should be combined into one health meter (like Azir tower). Something cool may be to have her main spells (Q/E) have more unique effects (as other champs), but have increased scaling depending on the # of plants/flowers around her (which requires skill) or something. This would put her plants as support, instead of main attacking mechanism. Maybe that's not the route most players would want though...
Jaygo41 (NA)
: Cassiopeia is still bullshit.
She has to poke them down with Q and E before she can "go all in," as she can't burst the other opponent down. Her Q gives her some speed, so hopefully she dodges their skillshots. Still, I dislike her new Miasma. It's more useful in teamfights, mayhaps, but overall, is less cohesive with her overall kit- less utility and less power on her own.
: Anyone else feel that Cassiopeia is a bit weak?
I mained her in Season 5 (I think), before the mage update. She was still fun to play. I don't like her new version. The new Miasma, while works well in a team fight, doesn't mesh/synchronize with her kit as well as it used to. No vision in bushes, and it the shape is still awkward... can't be used on champs that dash to you. I liked her former mechanics- she just needed tweaking on her ap ratios and a new passive- she didn't need to be dramatically changed. I also used to build RoA on her, but I don't anymore. She just needs too many items. Rylais is a must, and then I must consider whether to build Tear of Goddess or something else.
: Cassiopeia
When did you start playing Cass? I mained her for one season - until the MYMU and hated her rework. I got used to it, but I still think her old kit was better (though not perfect).
: Anyone have good tips for Lissandra?
You need to poke with your Q, but not spam it (did you?)? Also, procc'ing Thunderlords, if you can.
Dessem (EUW)
: How to play Lissandra effectively to her strengths?
I am not sure what your playstyle is, but I stopped building RoA on her. Usually, on my first few shops, I will get a Last Chapter, boots, and a defense item (null magic mantle or cloth armor). Then I will finish the Morellicon and (or Zhonya if against an assassin). It depends on match-up, but I found that I wanted to rush those items first, and so of course, didn't have resource to build RoA to make the investment worthy. However, I like Lissandra because she is more versatile with her item builds than many other mages, so its up to you.
: Cassipeia
Her kit just works differently than it used to. It was nice that they refocused damage to her poisons, but the mechanics didn't need to be changed. Her W is less utility and makes her more team dependent now, than she was before- and I really liked the mechanics of her previous iterations a lot better. She still feels clunky, especially with W, in laning phase and I think her kit is just less cohesive than it used to be. People who didn't play her often just didn't really understand how her kit worked together. She doesn't just 'spam' E- she actually has to kite to unlock her full potential (like an ADC would). Many people don't understand that about her.
: Im amazed she's never gotten a ridiculous chinese dragon one the way kog did. Too lazy to check when year of the snake is tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Spacesuit Spiff,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0AgXkmEA,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-01-31T01:12:44.931+0000) > > Im amazed she's never gotten a ridiculous chinese dragon one the way kog did. Too lazy to check when year of the snake is tho. They gave her Jade Fang Cassiopeia on the year of the snake. That could have had potential to be a great skin, if it weren't for the rediculously cheesy snakes on her hat thing. If they had given her an Asian/Chinese headdress from imperial times, it would have been great. I could see a Pool Party Cass (spitting poisonous water) or a Beach Party Cass. It would be hard to pull off a Program or Project Cass though. A Elderwood (Fairy) Cass might work.
: CassiOPeia
She doesn't 'mindlessly spam toxic spells.' She can unleash her full potential if she can kite very well. Think of her as an ADC- do you say an ADC 'mindlessly' spams their AA? It's a similar concept. I honestly liked her old mechanics better- it was a lot more smoother and cohesive. It was just the passive that needed to be improved, and the AP ratio/scaling just needed tweaking.
Leo1024 (NA)
: Can We Get A Cassiopeia Skin?
I used to main Cass, before her last rework. Her best skins are Mythic and Desperada. Honestly, they are really good- I don't know how you dislike them? Jade Fang is very lacking, unfortunately. I didn't like Siren at first, but it grew on me- I still prefer the Mythic and Desperada, though. I think a Belly Dancer/Middle Eastern or Polynesian themed skin would suit her really well. Or even a Beach/Pool Party one.
Sandixcx (NA)
: Spirit Visage on Cassiopeia
I tried it before the MYMU- I think there was much more viability, esp if you built WotA. I prefer building Banshee's now. But, of course, there's always GA and Abysall.
: Cass or Syndra Mains. Come here please!
I don't understand why people say Cass is easy to play and is just QEEEE. At face-value, yes, that is what her combo/kit is, but she is hard to play. She is a sustained damage mage and plays like an ADC. No one complains about ADC play, because they output so much sustained damage and have to kite while they do damage. Cass is similar. Learning to kite effectively while outputting her combo is pretty hard. If she does it really well, she can do great amounts of damage- but if not, well of course you can just QEEEEEE.
: Leblanc is absolute cancer.
As bad as LB is, I'd rather lane against her than Zed, Yasuo, or Fizz. She has high cds- take advantage of them. And also, most of her abilities are skillshots, so learning how to kite them is important (and yeah, it can be hard).
Romans 8 (NA)
: Cassiopeia Evaluation
New Miasma is more effective in team fights, but old one has more utility/uses: - farming (lower cd, persistent poison synergy with E) - ability to cast on oneself for kiting away from melee/dash champs - throw in a bush to reveal enemy team and chip away at their health - throw in a bush that you anticipate an enemy would venture into Grounding is def OP, but it's also hard to be effective as it is easy for the enemy champs to walk out of if they're not focused by your team. It's harder to pull off/use effectively in lane.
: I seem to have the most trouble fighting against Ahri as Cassiopeia. Ahri's straight line damage plays directly into Cassi's need to run straight at someone in order to win the fight, and once Ahri hits 6, she can use her ultimate at least twice in the time it would take Cassiopeia to get one ult off.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkLordArbitur,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AgyrPmFZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-28T23:23:17.863+0000) > > I seem to have the most trouble fighting against Ahri as Cassiopeia. Ahri's straight line damage plays directly into Cassi's need to run straight at someone in order to win the fight, and once Ahri hits 6, she can use her ultimate at least twice in the time it would take Cassiopeia to get one ult off. Instead of going all in, you have to poke and kite. It's so hard because Cassy' mana cost are so high and Ahri heals. :/
: Can we get old Cassiopia back???
I want the old mechanics with adjusted ap ratios geared toward poison. Yes, I agree that this new one isn't as satisfying and fun to play. Unfortunately, for the larger LoL population disagrees, even though few of them probably even play her. :/
Rioter Comments
EmEx (EUW)
: No one plays Cassiopeia?
I mained Cass last season. I don't like the rework, overall. What was good about the change was shifting damage back towards the poison. What was completely stupid was changing the mechanics of all her spells, especially her Miasma into a poison arc instead of keeping it as a growing cloud of s poison (and it doesn't give vision anymore)- while it's useful, it's really less synergistic with the rest of her kit. I got used to playing the new Cass, which is not as skill intensive (and honestly, not as fun) and started playing Lissandra instead. I don't understand why players complained so much about her high skill-cap sustained damage play style when she played like an adc (no one complains about Vayne or Draven).
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Romans 8,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usRi0i6a,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-25T16:37:04.657+0000) > > Now that it's been a little more than a week since hot fix/patch 6.10, what are your thoughts about her new kit/mechanics, etc? She's fine ... although her early level Q mana costs are still too high and should be similar to her E costs. Her W works beautifully if you know how to use it and her E without that stupid 5s CD is awesome. > [{quoted}](name=Romans 8,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usRi0i6a,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-25T16:37:04.657+0000) > > I think Miasma functioned better as a growing cloud/circle of poison No, not really. The growth was too slow and the initial pool too tiny to be any kind of a zoning tool. The only thing that will be missed is the vision that it gave, otherwise it's rather inferior compared to her new W. > [{quoted}](name=Romans 8,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usRi0i6a,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-25T16:37:04.657+0000) > >and I still wish we had Twin Fangs 0.5 sec poison reset mechanic Any particular reason why? It was awful since it's already hard to see in full teamfights who is poisoned and who is not... it was a liability that made her unreliable. Not to mention target switching was pain, unlike now. Her new E is way more consistent and also in return gives you consistent DPS and doesn't randomly make you useless in a middle of the fight. Not sure why you people want to keep such annoying mechanics when RITO dumps new champs with point-and-click stuff + tons of mobility and whatnot, which would make her even more useless in that regard. Ironically it's better now since it can go even lower than 0.5s, at ALL times ... not just when people are poisoned. But I seem to understand why you think this way, since you are not running proper runes / masteries for her ... and you are building her weird; Morello alone as a mana item is not enough, you need either Tear or Catalyst. Just practice more and you will see that she's fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Snake on bush,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usRi0i6a,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-25T23:16:49.940+0000) > > She's fine ... although her early level Q mana costs are still too high and should be similar to her E costs. Her W works beautifully if you know how to use it and her E without that stupid 5s CD is awesome. > > No, not really. The growth was too slow and the initial pool too tiny to be any kind of a zoning tool. The only thing that will be missed is the vision that it gave, otherwise it's rather inferior compared to her new W. > > Any particular reason why? It was awful since it's already hard to see in full teamfights who is poisoned and who is not... it was a liability that made her unreliable. Not to mention target switching was pain, unlike now. Her new E is way more consistent and also in return gives you consistent DPS and doesn't randomly make you useless in a middle of the fight. > > Not sure why you people want to keep such annoying mechanics when RITO dumps new champs with point-and-click stuff + tons of mobility and whatnot, which would make her even more useless in that regard. > > Ironically it's better now since it can go even lower than 0.5s, at ALL times ... not just when people are poisoned. But I seem to understand why you think this way, since you are not running proper runes / masteries for her ... and you are building her weird; Morello alone as a mana item is not enough, you need either Tear or Catalyst. > > Just practice more and you will see that she's fine. Actually, the Miasma on her original kit (pre-Stashu) did a significant amount of damage when other champions stood in it too long and it also allowed Cassiopeia easier peel to Noxious Peel and Twin Fang. Having a slower growth means the pool actually stays longer and is a stronger zoning tool. I would prefer them to balance the ap ratio/damage between the original kit and first rework kit, so we can actually have a good amount of damage from poisons, but still deal sustained damage through twin fangs as well. As frustrating as the poison cooldown reset mechanic is to learn at first, it is really rewarding when it is carefully played and mastered, as you can deal a TON of damage. Consider it the a similar mechanic as a Draven learning to keep up 3 axes and catching them while kiting in battle (being able to deal a huge amount of damage through a difficult mechanic). Riot actually doesn't have a lot of point-and-click champion kits anymore, hence their rework of Swain's kit to be more skill-oriented. The difficult skill level required of some champion's kits is pretty fun and rewarding to play, among some of the more simpler kits (its nice to have a diversity).
: By old kit, do you mean Deadly Cadence or do you mean that abortion called Aspect of the Serpent?
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usRi0i6a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-25T16:43:06.332+0000) > > By old kit, do you mean Deadly Cadence or do you mean that abortion called Aspect of the Serpent? Either is fine, you can state your opinion compared to either of the two kits, or both. I don't think we can go back to the Deadly Cadence kit, no matter how much we want it, though.
: Patch Chat 6.10 - Taliyah, The Stoneweaver and Mage Update Cleanup
Why was vision not granted toCassiopeia's Miasma in fog of war?
Rioter Comments
: Pool party Taliyah
You are so silly. Sand and surfing is for the beach, which is by the sea. Pools are in people's backyards. Call this BEACH Party Taliyah
: Bring back Zyra's passive.
That old passive wasn't great, but this one isn't either. She needs a new death animation. I don't like how her Q/E is not focused on growing her seeds (as opposed to actual damaging abilities, as before). One thing they could do is actually think of a way for Q/E to be real abilities (instead of just being spells to cast plants), and actually having the plants support those spells rather than the other way around. The rework was just really sloppy and lazy. It seems like they just took something that was available (Illaoi's passive) and slapped it onto Zyra (and adjusting damage numbers) to push something out for MYMU and pacify players instead of conceptually really thinking out her kit and figuring out how to enhance everything.
Show more

Romans 8

Level 67 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion