: Garen main, insights into rework.
New Garen E actually does more damage WITHOUT any added AS. Getting attack speed just further increases it. Also his passive change is a BUFF to almost all points of the game, think lvl 11-12 are slight nerfs. Only thing I disagree with is the nerf to W. I am not up to date on if new E still procs Conq, last I knew it did. If so that's a good direction for Garen, even tho Grasp mathematically is stronger for him in the early game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vFNBsRAV,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T23:04:42.865+0000) > > Lol. K. Glad u r trying to compare a Bruiser to mages, but good one! Lol. K. Glad your still 12 and don't understand how game design works at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vFNBsRAV,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T01:02:14.634+0000) > > Lol. K. Glad your still 12 and don't understand how game design works at all. And u just lost the argument!
: > [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vFNBsRAV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T17:18:04.880+0000) > > Yea....just dodge....ty for proving my point that it is terribly designed. > > You should never be designing a champion that is...well if you dodge this genius uselss, BUT if you dont your dead.....BAD design. Its not really bad design we have plenty of champs like this in the game already, Ahri, Morde kinda, urgot kinda, Lux (Strong this one is..) Veigar, Mages in general etc. Like honestly its not that hard to fight him and his design isn't that bad at all, its very unique and his animations are pretty special.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vFNBsRAV,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T20:29:21.300+0000) > > Its not really bad design we have plenty of champs like this in the game already, Ahri, Morde kinda, urgot kinda, Lux (Strong this one is..) Veigar, Mages in general etc. Like honestly its not that hard to fight him and his design isn't that bad at all, its very unique and his animations are pretty special. Lol. K. Glad u r trying to compare a Bruiser to mages, but good one!
: > [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vFNBsRAV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T21:07:37.473+0000) > > They dont need to buff him, they need to fix is TERRIBLE design. He doesnt really have terrible design. If you people cant play agaisnt him, maybe just quit the game tbh.. its not hard to fight aatrox and he has alot of counters just counting mobility.. hes not that broken even last patch he wasnt that bad but people just dont bother to learn how to counterplay. his Q areas, 3 missed Qs and hes literally out of the fight untill Q comes up again, and if ur just 1v1ing, just damage him while u avoid crit spots it not that hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vFNBsRAV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-16T16:38:11.281+0000) > > He doesnt really have terrible design. If you people cant play agaisnt him, maybe just quit the game tbh.. its not hard to fight aatrox and he has alot of counters just counting mobility.. hes not that broken even last patch he wasnt that bad but people just dont bother to learn how to counterplay. his Q areas, 3 missed Qs and hes literally out of the fight untill Q comes up again, and if ur just 1v1ing, just damage him while u avoid crit spots it not that hard. Yea....just dodge....ty for proving my point that it is terribly designed. You should never be designing a champion that is...well if you dodge this genius uselss, BUT if you dont your dead.....BAD design.
: Because it costs 3400 gold.
: Do you not know how abusable that is? You don't even need a fucking duo to abuse it.
How so? If you DC you would still count it as a loss, just the team mates that you DCed from.
: Can you remove Spear already Riot?
What has never made any sence is why it has **20%** CDR on top of its OP passive....
: Aatrox buff
They dont need to buff him, they need to fix is TERRIBLE design.
GigglesO (NA)
: Stage a Protest?
RIOT nerfing/buffing based off of ban rate is utter BS. When RIOT posted their data a while back attempting to prove they did this only showed that they didnt, cause there was several champions low on the pole that they wherent buffing.
Jansuo (EUNE)
: Not Even As a Computer Science Graduate Can I Understand The Way The Remake System is Programmed
I am all for if ANY ONE DCs the rest of the game, or a certain amount of time, then the rest of the team does not lose LP. And you can keep duos from abusing this by excluding the other duo if 1 of the 2 DCs.
Parznip (NA)
: What if he could grow his passive over health relics to make them stronger for his team the next time they're used?
> [{quoted}](name=Parznip,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HHhbX3Km,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-14T20:56:07.378+0000) > > What if he could grow his passive over health relics to make them stronger for his team the next time they're used? Or he can grow red/blue buffs out them.
: im surprised the boards hasnt blown up with this yet
You are forgetting one thing. Riot does not higher competent employees.
: if its so op then why do i beat 90% of aatroxs i face. although i do play rengar top and obviously can easily avoid his Q i still play other champions into aatrox and still dodge most of his KIT. one time even, i played rengar into aatrox and stomped him. the very next game i chose aatrox and had to face a Rengar. i stomped him as well despite rengar being a huge counter to him. His W is mostly used IF he lands his first q and even then if you walk to the side like you are supposed to its not that bad. and as for the chain CC. that is unfortunately just a strat that we cannot shake off. it doesnt even have to be aatrox because almost anyone with CC can easily chain CC with their team. talking about his follow up CC is just nitpicking really since mostly any cc champ can follow up I don't know how you fight Aatrox but what i notice is people run from him in fear. Aatroxs weakest spot is right at him. if he ults you can walk up to him and negate loads of his potential damage. also he is kinda like Riven in the sense that you fight them when they use their stuff mostly because its kinda a trading based Kit. Aatrox will try to trade/sustain over you. if you continue to fight him after he uses his combo then you will more likely trade even with him or do more damage. regardless of any of that. as i said before. he really isnt that hard to fight if you put effort into dodging his Q's and studying
LMFAO, yea GJ you play some one agaisnt Aatrox than can spam jumps GJ! That is his counter! I like how I said, besides Q1 everything else is hard to dodge unless you ahve a dash off CD, and your example is some one with unlimited dashes at almost no CD LMFAO.
: Bullshit. People complained about the Revive ALL THE TIME.
Doesnt mean that was the part that was poorly designed does it?
: i just want to mention its not hard to dodge aatroxs Q's 0_0. most people just dont make the effort
A single 1 by it self no, but he has a dash, slow, and pull to help lock you down. Typically if you get hit by 1 CC you get hit by a majority of the rest. Sry, but having 3 AoE knock ups, slow, and a pull in 2 abilities is poor champion design. Cause they either are OP or completely uselss. Also he is so strong on teams because of the sheer amount of follow up CC he can do. If you get hit by something as simple as a slow he can almost always land all of his CC. Also, besides Q1 the rest r not easy to dodge unless u have a dash off CD.
Ifneth (NA)
: This myth was debunked by a Redditor long ago: champion skin and balance decisions do not affect each other. Edit: Link https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/bm31i0/an_analysis_on_the_question_whether_riot_buffs/
: Even though the bad design was mainly the free GA? The thing they already removed? How is his passive sustain any different from Vlad just spamming Q 24/7? Or Nasus just hitting minions? Its a fucking double standard because outside of Darius, they dont want any other juggernaut to be a juggernaut. You only need to look at Morde to see that.
Except it's not nor ever has been his GA. It has always been the absurd amount of CC with High damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XHgYJxfE,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-09-11T18:58:02.581+0000) > > Your confusing "skill" with the ability to face smash your key board. Cause that is quite literally all it takes to animation cancel as riven. Its okay tho, this is considered "High skill cap". Not really but if saying that helps u sleep at night go ahead.
Yes really, all it takes to animation cancel is click your key board simultaneously. Which you can effectively do by smashing your face into it.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=lj99q2pb,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-09-12T00:36:42.536+0000) > > That's cause Garen is the embodiment of JUSTICE, and there was no justice in imprisoning lux Yeah, and to what it seems, Garen was fully deluded that magic and mages are automatically evil, but since his discovery about his sister, he embraced her which changed his view completely about magic and mages. Or so I like to believe anyway. Does it even make sense?!?
Correct. As far as Lux and Garen are concerned they where raised/taught in a society that views Magic as Evil. But Lux struggles with it at first due to her having magic, and then Garen as well. Cause he KNOWS his sister, and his sister is not evil, even if she has magic. Thus changing his perspective.
: when did i mention a 2 item advantage? plus, triforce is the most expensive item in the game
Read what you said. > He cant 1v1 someone who has 2 items while he has only triforce unless they dont have tabis or something or unless he pills off an outplay
DalekZec (EUNE)
: At least the Jarvan X Shyvana is canon now. Although I'm guessing Jarvan will go back to his senses, he'd eventually get back to reason because it would be awkward to kill magical beings while his freaken girlfriend is a magical being too. Anyway, what surprised me more is when Garen discovered that Lux is a mage...and...he just embraced her. For years I've thought he'd disown her or something.
That's cause Garen is the embodiment of JUSTICE, and there was no justice in imprisoning lux
: You can disagree, bot is a different thing than top. There’s a reason why melees have never been ran bot (one exemption was Morde) before. I’ve also tried it during patch 9.17, you have zero agency in a role with low agency to begin with. Level 6 is long enough for ADCs to have a BF sword and a dagger at minimum, which means an ADC is dealing more damage than you in autos well before Kayle is returning back to them. Unless you play against the world’s most passive botlane, you will never break even with a competent bot. Ever.
Like I said, it's possible. It's a strat that will take time to learn. But could be good if you did it right.
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XHgYJxfE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-11T12:27:07.854+0000) > > Guy this is just bs. Like first you say she got hit by 4 fucking tower shots at level 6 which is impossible for a champion to survive that unless you just afk, like the 4 shots at level 6 does about 800 damage. > > But then you say riven used everything in less then a second LIKE WTF DID YOU EVEN READ YOUR FUCKING POST. > > Like WHERE YOU JUST AFK OR SOMETHING? Riven is honestly trash right now. Even Viper dropped her because she's that bad. Bad players will always find excuse to whine about skillful champ outplaying them.
*Smashes Head into key board* - PENTAKILL!!!! LOOK MA I SKILLED, I GO PRO!
: I honestly thought the first Riven main I played against was hacking
Your confusing "skill" with the ability to face smash your key board. Cause that is quite literally all it takes to animation cancel as riven. Its okay tho, this is considered "High skill cap".
: Yes, pro is a different beast though and no one here likes to talk about pro. Solo Queue Kayle bot won’t work. What do you do when the hookers walk up to your minion line and you can’t harass them besides a single Q+E? What do you do when Sona/Nami/Janna poke you every time you go to CS without your E up? What do you do when your ally Alistar combos the enemy ADC and you have one ranged attack, or when your W stops 150 units after hitting a minion? To make it work, you need a support to basically 1v2 the lane for you while you last hit kills for gold, and at that point, you’re better off playing any other marksman or mage. By the time you get your ranged form, the enemy ADC will have a BF sword while Kayle will be sitting on a Chapter, Recurve, or Stinger + Tome, which do not do the same DPS. She cannot lane bot, at all. Wins will be flukes or enemies not knowing how to abuse her glaring early weakness.
I disagree. it would be no different than Kayle top. You play safe, and farm till you have your range form. Which you now get at lvl 6, which isn't to far into the game. And since you have to play safe that means the opponents will be forced to push it into your tower early, allowing you chances to freeze and just farm, and giving your jungler opportunists to gank. Yes its a different play style than most are used to, and no its probably not OP, but it could very well work.
: > AD have SOOOOOOOO many options. When it comes to penetration. Yet each and every one of those options are more expensive and do their job worse than voidstaff > AD have AWESOME Pen items that give WAY more value than the AP items through other passives/stats. "SOOOOOO MANY OPTIONS! AWESOME PEN ITEMS!!!! SO MUCH VALUEEEEE!!!!!!" Are you advertising ad champions or something? Jesus. At least if it were true. > Both Void and DC are VERY VERY VERY rarely built as 1 of 3 first items. 90% of the time they are built as a 4th+ item. Even on AP Assassins. Well no shit. How often do you see ldr/mortal reminder built in the first 3 items? > Reasoning for such a late is 2 fold. 1: it gives 70 AP and 40% Pen. It is a TERRIBLE early item. For 600g more (only a few more mins in lane early game) you can get a , giving 90 AP 600 mana 10% CD On-Spell damage + a good build path with an early . You would be better off rushing Sorc boots if you want Magic Pen early as Flat pen is stronger early then %. I mean sure but why does that matter for this argument? Thats kinda like saying that stoneplate is a worse rush item than sunfire on tanks. > 2: Hardly any one gets more than 1 MR item IF they even get on at all, making VOID less valuable. Most bruisers and tanks opt for atleast 1 if not all 4 of these on some champs . HP counters BURST more than it does DPS. And Mages typically only have burst, where as ADs, even assassins, can sill DPS quite well after they have released their burst. Tanks get more than 1 a game. Bruiserd *sometimes* get 2 or 1 and mercs. Tanks dont build triforce, steraks and shojin and rarely build titanic. Titanic only works on, like, 3 tanks. Only 4 bruisers take shojin. Jax, riven, renekton and nocturne. And only jax takes it every game. On top of that, not many bruisers build triforce. Btw, whats your point here? Not just that your claims are false, this part of your post is irrelevant to the discussion. > AP Assassins struggle to kill beefy targets, even with , again because HP counters burst more than DPS. SO unless the AP assassin has good DPS they are not going to do as well against bruisers/tanks as ADs. So first you said that mages struggle to kill adcs with 3 items (which is completely false) and now you say that ap assassins struggle to kill tanky targets. Sure. But, here are some news: ALL ASSASSINS STRUGGLE TO KILL TANKY TARGETS. Btw, ive seen my fair share of evelynns oneshotting bruisers who itemized specifically against her.
> Yet each and every one of those options are more expensive and do their job worse than voidstaff Wrong, it 100% depends on the situation. void is super weak early, again hence why it is a 4th+ item occasionally a 3rd. Flat Pen is stronger early, and % starts to gain ground later IF the target has built resistance. And who cares about expense? Void staff is 57% GOLD EFFICIENT! Mortal reminder & Lord Domns is 62% comparatively. Mean while ALL 3 Lethality items are 85+% efficient WITHOUT including there super good unique passives! > Well no shit. How often do you see ldr/mortal reminder built in the first 3 items? Thats my point VOID is their AP version. you don't build it till 4th+. > I mean sure but why does that matter for this argument? Thats kinda like saying that stoneplate is a worse rush item than sunfire on tanks. > Tanks get more than 1 a game. Bruiserd sometimes get 2 or 1 and mercs. > > Tanks dont build triforce, steraks and shojin and rarely build titanic. Titanic only works on, like, 3 tanks. > > Only 4 bruisers take shojin. Jax, riven, renekton and nocturne. And only jax takes it every game. On top of that, not many bruisers build triforce. > > Btw, whats your point here? Not just that your claims are false, this part of your post is irrelevant to the discussion. My point is what I said, HP counters BURST more than DPS. And typically (most cases) AD assassins/casters have way more DPS along with their high burst compared to AP Assassins/casters. So every HP/MR item with the exact same stats as an HP/AR item would counter an AP version harder than an AD version naturally, simply do to that fact.
: Way to go. You ignored literally his entire post.
I don't think you read his post. He stats some things that I would have discussed with him. BUT, then he stated: > You're a top lane main you know nothing about magic damage and AP champions which invalidates his points entirely if he thinks I do not have a voice, or do not know what I am talking about simply because of my match history lol. He isn't interested in having a conversation if he is going to try and an attempt to invalidate my voice/opinion. SO there is no reason continuing on this discussion with him if that is they way he thinks.
: He cant 1v1 someone who has 2 items while he has only triforce unless they dont have tabis or something or unless he pills off an outplay
So let me get this strait. Jax can 1v1 some one that has 2 item advantage IF they don't have tabis? hmmmm makes sense.
: Kayle ADC
Yummi with kayle, then u got a duo bot.
: Works in gold and below. Anyone else will destroy it though. Her ranged execute only functions as that, meaning she basically needs a mage support to 1v2 the lane for you.
I mean Garen Yummi works in pro soooooo lol.
: He can't poke. Lots of champions can hurt you from half a screen or even further, but he MUST get in your face to do anything. Not just mages, but even Illaoi or Mundo can do more damage from range than Jax can. It's not a huge weakness, especially considering how well he can get in and get out. And I'm not necessarily saying he is balanced overall. But it's *something*. He's also not that tanky against people who aren't stunned, even during his ult. If you outplay him, or even just have backup, he can die. P.S. Are you assuming he has Triforce *and* Shojin? Then either it's not early game anymore or he's massively fed. Almost everyone is OP when they're massively fed.
But you can massive shut down a jax early and have 2 items finished. But the moment he has tri he can 1v1 any one and many cases 1v2+
: "Tank items are uninteresting, boring, and cheap. " This is the whole role itself. Tanks have power spike items easily just as everybody else has theirs. Idk why people want to go back to tank meta its literally the most cancerous meta.
Arguably the most balanced meta. As there was a much larger pool of "meta" champions during those times
Mortismo (EUW)
: >AD have SOOOOOOOO many options. When it comes to penetration. They dont have a lot of options, they NEED to build lethality because they dont have 1 item that magically amplifies AD or armor pen by 40%. >AD have AWESOME Pen items that give WAY more value than the AP items through other passives/stats. No. When every champion ends up with 90 base armour at level 18, while having 38 base MR, that means 5 lethality items for true damage, while its barely boots and oblivion orb for magic damage. oh did i forget the 40% pen for if they DO building MR? 40% increased AP? You're a top lane main you know nothing about magic damage and AP champions
CLASSIC. "You aren't X you dont get a voice!"
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=zAKkZnuY,comment-id=000100010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-10T14:11:40.232+0000) > > 1. NO they are not. Go read the Bible, then read the Koran. Not at all similar lol. What? Koran is basically a summary of most of the major stories of the Bible. The only major differences is that Koran doesn't see Jesus as the son of and the God themselves, but one among a long line of prophets, and nevertheless still very well respected; and in this case, Muhammad is recognised as the latest and the last prophet in the eyes of Islam. > 2. Yet "allah" is no where near like God. They are the same God. Christianity came from Judaism, however one could argue they technically don't worship the same God because the idea of duality of God vs Satan was only introduced in Christianity (supposedly influenced by Greek/Roman mythologies), unlike in Judaism God was "One" where they are supposedly to be both good and bad. The idea of duality carries on from Christianity into Islam, and for the very most part, they are worshiping the very same God. > 3. Yes they where brutal, as where all warriors back them. And no the "holy" places to the Muslims where not in any way "holy" in Jerusalem. They literary built the Dome of the Rock just to replace the Jewish temple, and to piss on the Jews/Christians, the actualy site had and still has no significant value to the foundation of Islam other than a monument to their pissing on jews. > _**Judaism FAR out ages Islam, and Christianity was founded 600yrs before Islam, Facts.**_ Islam was actually founded as an anti-christian belief, also fact. > The Christian Crusaders where in there core about retaking the holy sites (yes some where corrupted but the core reasoning is the same). The Muslims attacking over and over were simply due to there cultural beliefs (every time a new leader took over they had to have a "holy" war), and for their religious beliefs of destroying all infidels. This is complete horse shit. Dome of the Rock was built on the site of the Second Jewish Temple, which was destroyed by the Romans when they sieged and captured Jerusalem. The building was also constructed 600 years after the previous building's destruction. Islam was also not established to piss on Jews or Christians, nor supposedly "anti-christian". If you're referring to "infidels" comment in Koran or whatever, that was specifically referring to the ancient Meccans during the Muslim-Meccan conflict, rather than people of different faith. People of a different faith to Islam, such as Jews or Christians, are referred to as "People of the book" in Islamic texts and are respected. The 'people of the book' that reside in Muslim land were called Dhimmi, which while were demanded to pay an extra tax, but were otherwise completely unharmed and they were able to live and practice their faith undisturbed; it was basically as good as it gets in early history period within the nearby regions. The Crusaders were also not there to retake holy land or whatever. If it were responds to invasion to supposedly 'take back the land', they wouldn't wait for 400 years before this supposed counter-attack took place. And it wasn't the case. After all, all Eastern Roman Empire (I refuse to call it "Byzantine Empire" because that name is horse shit) asked was an aid to help them defend against some Turks at the border in some good ol' fashioned territorial contesting, but voila, some guy in the Catholic church in Western Europe just had to delcare some Holy War bullshit and started the First Crusade and made it all about "taking back the holy land", a land that was ironically never theirs to begin with anyway. The crusaders were only there because some pope figured that it would be a great idea to use it to stronghold his political position as a pope, and it worked well sort of, and in creating the easiest scapegoat that would later be used for 8 other times. > I encourage you to do some research on your own with out any out side source directing you, and see what you learn. Research the Bible vs Koran, do it from both perspectives if you need to. And research the actual history of the crusades and the reason they happend. it is all very eye opening. Also don't just take one source as truth. Follow your own advice, then. It seems you read one of those shitposts on some of those islamphobic sites pretending to be fact-check sites, which there are A TON, and then conclude it just from that.
Until you open your eyes, nothing I say will matter to you. Good Luck in life! God Bless!
: Religious beliefs fueled violence towards a different religious group. God and Allah are actually very similar; Christianity and Islam are actually very similar. That's why they fought over the holy land in the first place lol. I think you're the one who needs to do some research, but I doubt you will. You seem like you've already convinced yourself... Edit: username checks out
Please see my response to pe do Biere. As nothing you sad is factual.
: 1. They are in a lot of ways. 2. Allah is literally the arabic word for "God". 3. The crusaders were brutal af and they destroyed as much as they recaptured, and their holy places were as much holy for the muslims.
1. NO they are not. Go read the Bible, then read the Koran. Not at all similar lol. 2. Yet "allah" is no where near like God. 3. Yes they where brutal, as where all warriors back them. And no the "holy" places to the Muslims where not in any way "holy" in Jerusalem. They literary built the Dome of the Rock just to replace the Jewish temple, and to piss on the Jews/Christians, the actualy site had and still has no significant value to the foundation of Islam other than a monument to their pissing on jews. _**Judaism FAR out ages Islam, and Christianity was founded 600yrs before Islam, Facts.**_ Islam was actually founded as an anti-christian belief, also fact. The Christian Crusaders where in there core about retaking the holy sites (yes some where corrupted but the core reasoning is the same). The Muslims attacking over and over were simply due to there cultural beliefs (every time a new leader took over they had to have a "holy" war), and for their religious beliefs of destroying all infidels. I encourage you to do some research on your own with out any out side source directing you, and see what you learn. Research the Bible vs Koran, do it from both perspectives if you need to. And research the actual history of the crusades and the reason they happend. it is all very eye opening. Also don't just take one source as truth.
: Most ad champions dont build more than one armor pen item with the exception of ad assassins, and even then only zed, talon and shaco get like 3 of them and the others take usually 2, sometimes 3. All mages need to take is voidstaff to not care about any mr anyone builds. Black cleaver needs time to stack up to 24% while mages get their 40% for just buying the item. Are you telling me that a 3 item evelynn cant 100 to 0 spmeone? Leblanc? Ahri? Akali? Diana? Katarina? Lux? Ryze? Sylas? Nidalee? Syndra? Veigar? Etc. The only mages that cant are azir, karthus etc because they have spammable abilities and tons of dps but will shred ANYONE who stands in their range. Also, you have only, like, 2 assassins who go duskblade, ghostblade into cleaver. Talon and zed. Shadow assassin kayn, shaco and rengar basically never go cleaver cause they cant stack it. And lethality, unlike magic pen, scales with level rather tham getting the full value as soon as you pick it up. As you mentioned, games end at 3 items usually so lethality cant even get to its full value most of the time. Also, voidstaff is cheaper than finished mr items (except mercs). Lets lookat this example: a jax takes a null magic mantle, the enemy mage sees it and starts building voidstaff. Under normal circumstances, the mage will get their voidstaff quicker than the jax will complete his mr item.
Your completely missing the point. 1. AD have SOOOOOOOO many options. When it comes to penetration. 2. AD have AWESOME Pen items that give WAY more value than the AP items through other passives/stats. 3. Both Void and DC are VERY VERY VERY rarely built as 1 of 3 first items. 90% of the time they are built as a 4th+ item. Even on AP Assassins. 4. Reasoning for such a late {{item:3135}} is 2 fold. 1: it gives 70 AP and 40% Pen. It is a TERRIBLE early item. For 600g more (only a few more mins in lane early game) you can get a {{item:3285}}, giving 90 AP 600 mana 10% CD On-Spell damage + a good build path with an early {{item:3802}} . You would be better off rushing Sorc boots if you want Magic Pen early as Flat pen is stronger early then %. 2: Hardly any one gets more than 1 MR item IF they even get on at all, making VOID less valuable. Most bruisers and tanks opt for atleast 1 if not all 4 of these on some champs {{item:3078}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3748}} . HP counters BURST more than it does DPS. And Mages typically only have burst, where as ADs, even assassins, can sill DPS quite well after they have released their burst. 5. AP Assassins struggle to kill beefy targets, even with {{item:3135}} , again because HP counters burst more than DPS. SO unless the AP assassin has good DPS they are not going to do as well against bruisers/tanks as ADs.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=zAKkZnuY,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-09-09T22:44:55.457+0000) > > Big difference between the 2 lol. But its memes Both versions are about some guy proclaiming some stuff about how great their god is while declaring holy war, while also being followers of the very same god just with slightly different interpretation of them but mostly the same mythologies surrounding them. There is little to no difference.
Clearly you need to do some studying/research. 1. The 2 religions are NO WHERE near similar. 2. God and allah are NO WHERE near the same thing. 3. 1 side was about recapturing their holy land, while the other was simply trying to destroy.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Imagine if the meme was "This day makes me wanna launch the 10th Jihad. Allahu Akbar!" People would be jumping up and down. EDIT: Oh look, downvotes. How cute.
Big difference between the 2 lol. But its memes
: > [{quoted}](name=AlterMordred,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7odXPPoU,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-09T12:01:20.244+0000) > > Ah yes and at the same time my damage starts healing the enemy team, the enemy adc melts me in 4 hits, I have 0 cdr and no extra mana/attackspeed/movespeed etc I get from trinity components. I dont mind starting defensive items but starting spectres cowl on a bruiser is an insta ff Ah yea no item darius still can decimate an adc with a full combo. thanks to conqueror
And his Passive. He gains alot of AD once its fully stacked.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azir ate my ASS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7odXPPoU,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T12:06:58.927+0000) > > bruisers have more than enough base damage to 100-0 a mage that early into the game. That's why Cass is so scared of pushing into them in the first place. Wave management and MR are how you beat her but i guess u could just stay bitter Ok how am I supposed to reach her
E. on Darius. ALSO sometimes you just cant. SOME times you have to learn to play safe and FARM as best you can, SOME times you have to JUST survive. SOME times you have to give your jungler a chance to help you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azir ate my ASS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7odXPPoU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-09T11:56:39.692+0000) > > {{champion:122}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3211}} now she does 0 damage to you GG Ah yes and at the same time my damage starts healing the enemy team, the enemy adc melts me in 4 hits, I have 0 cdr and no extra mana/attackspeed/movespeed etc I get from trinity components. I dont mind starting defensive items but starting spectres cowl on a bruiser is an insta ff
LOL, Darius has so much built in damage that rushing a {{item:3211}} & {{item:3111}} is perfectly fine against heavy AP laners.
: Dude what the fuck is even Cass toplane
LMFAO, if you are having issues with cass with {{champion:266}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:39}} IDK what to tell you. None of those champions will have an issue getting to cass, and sticking to her.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: https://plays.tv/video/5d757ae37eb566a80d/focus-the-sion-some-more It's a video I took from someone I know
Oh look a video with no context. A lvl 14 Sion with 2 full items + Tabis vs 4 lvl 13s and lower with as far as we now 0 items. CONTEXT matters. is the sion fed as fuck? is the enemy fed as fuck? How many items does every one have? 90% of the information for this is MISSING. So completely useless "Proof" of what ever you where trying to prove?
: No. He melts because mage items are busted. 40% magic pen for 2650 gold. +40% ap for 3600 gold. Ad items are much more balanced. Not saying that they are balanced but even pre-nerf riven looks balanced next to mage items.
AD Pen {{item:3071}} 24% Armor Shred {{item:3147}} 21 Lethality {{item:3814}} 18 Lethality {{item:3142}} 18 Lethality {{item:3036}} 35% Armor Pen or {{item:3033}} 25% Armor Pen {{item:3124}} 15% Armor Pen Compared to AP Pen {{item:3165}} 15 Pen {{item:3020}} 18 Pen {{item:3135}} 40% Magic Pen {{item:3124}} 15% Magic Pen Basically 3 items, unless you are a on-hit AP build. AD gets WAY more penetration, WAY more options, Good stats on every one, & strong additional passives on almost all of them: BC's Movement speed, DB's On-hit, EN's spell shield, Ghostblade's Movement speed burst, Mortal's Grievous wounds. What do the AP versions get? Okay stats, and Oh Morello's get Grievous wounds, that is it. Then lets not even get started on Deathcap, its okay as a 3rd item, better as a 4+ item. Which news flash, most games are over at 3 items. Mean while you will have an AD assassin building {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} all for less than 9k, and 100-0 in 1 combo almost any target. For 9k a mage could get {{item:3285}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3165}}, and will not be 100-0 any one, not even the ADC.
: It also helps with new player retention; it's a lot easier to play when you only have to keep track of <40 heroes.
That's irrelevent. When new players can not even play competitively. Not until you are lvl 30, and own X amount of champions. Giving new players time to learn what is in the game. And Wood Elo Meta is slightly different that Gold+
: can we get a classic system like wow
YES with Old runes masteries and the pre reworked champs! The Glorie days!!
: 2 years back, it was a slightly larger pool, but yes, it's been about 30-40 viable champions since Season 3~4. As it turns out, keeping 130 champions balanced and keeping 130 champions fresh is impossible. So they've opted for keeping <40 champions fresh and balanced, and the net result of that is most champions aren't viable picks.
It actually is possible along as you actually work on every champion a little bit, but they don't.
: > [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jF02qtzw,comment-id=000100000000000200010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T06:10:54.038+0000) > > Attitude - a settled way of thinking or feeling about someone or something,. > > THINKING OR FEELING. I dont have to try to make you look dumb. Lol. Damn using the basic dictionary definition of attitude. Attitude is defined differently in business and other areas of study, so the fact that you don't know this shows your lack of knowledge. Btw even going by ur basic definition, a settled way of thinking, the way Nubrac was thinking is bannable, he thought it was ok to do something that can potentially tilt his team or ruin the game, ignoring them and basically just laughing at them. So yes, u can get banned for attitude. Take time to research before you make yourself look bad.
Sir, I do not know how to better explain this. Cause it seems you are not reading my entire posts. Attitude is a Feeling or thought. Behavior is an action. You can not be banned for a thought or feeling, but you can be banned for an action. Hence you are not banned for the attitude, you are banned for the behavior. Now whether or not your attitude is affecting your behavior is up to each person on how well they can control both their attitude and their behavior. But again, you are not banned for the attitude you are banned for the behavior.
: > [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jF02qtzw,comment-id=000100000000000200010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T06:10:54.038+0000) > > Attitude - a settled way of thinking or feeling about someone or something,. > > THINKING OR FEELING. I dont have to try to make you look dumb. Lol. Damn using the basic dictionary definition of attitude. Attitude is defined differently in business and other areas of study, so the fact that you don't know this shows your lack of knowledge. Btw even going by ur basic definition, a settled way of thinking, the way Nubrac was thinking is bannable, he thought it was ok to do something that can potentially tilt his team or ruin the game, ignoring them and basically just laughing at them. So yes, u can get banned for attitude. Take time to research before you make yourself look bad.
- a settled way of thinking or feeling about someone or something, typically one that is reflected in a person's behavior. the second part IS IRRELEVANT! "typically" is the FIRST WORD of that sentence do you know what this word means????? IT MEANS IT COULD HAPPEN, IT MIGHT, OR, IT FREQUENTLY DOES! IT DOES NOT MEAN IT ALWAYS DOES. YES AN ATTITUDE CAN AFFECT YOUR ACTIONS BUT YOU ARE NOT BANNED FOR YOUR ATTITUDE YOU ARE BANNED FOR THE ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show more

Romans VI XXIII

Level 168 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion