: In best of 1s not best of 5s
Then why didn't CLG win the 2nd game against ANX?
: Which Star Guardian are you?
Rioter Comments
: MY CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS!!!
There's still a chance for the brackets to be saved.
: http://pickem.lolesports.com/share/series/3/user/423551/my-picks not necessarily realistic, just the way i want it to play out. but as the group stage had presented very unpredictable results last year i don´t really expect them to match expectations this year either. **group A: **should feature rox and g2 as winners relativly savly, most likly rox will win it - but then again g2 has a lot to make up for so i expect them to put up a real fight this time **group B:** kinda hard to predict, as flashwolves can actually beat or lose to everyone and i may might really be up for a surprise - i don´t really expect SKT to not make it through, but i still somehow would like to see some real upsets in this group **group C:** EDG is the clear favourite (yet again) this year, and AHQ still should be ahead of H2K, though they have some chances for the upset if prolly prepares them well. **group D:** kinda hard to call aswell, though i clearly see RNG as the favourite - everyone else should fight on relativly even terms.
> [{quoted}](name=Don Eulrich,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Y4zY2wfr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-09-10T23:24:55.932+0000) > > **group D:** kinda hard to call aswell, though i clearly see RNG as the favourite - everyone else should fight on relativly even terms. Really?
: Pick'em
You have a lot of faith for your Group A placements, don't you?
: Vlad....dominating? I didn't know that 46% top win rate and 45% mid win rate meant that he needed to be nerfed. Does anyone know that grevious wounds exist? He's basically Olafed at this point, ditto for Rek'sai.
He was dominating in pro play.
: Pre-Worlds Early Game Update
This is probably a stupid question but does this apply to the regular game as well?
: Ah I see now thanks helped out ! Man so NA is going to be a maximum of 5 games thats a lot of games you know, I mean I'm not complaining or anything. But Riot is doing this best of in the splits but for Worlds the Group stage maybe do a best of 3 kinda annoying to have a best of 2 and 3 and make it to worlds and group stage is decided in just 1 game.
No, NA regular season games are BO3s. That means that 3 games maximum will be played between each matchup.
: I hate the new formats. Hopefully RIOT will as well and go back to the BO1.
BO1s leave Western teams at such a huge disadvantage against Eastern teams.
: Are there any LCS games where you can listen to the players shotcalling the whole game?
I don't think they'll let you listen to full Mic Checks of a game because they don't want to reveal other teams' strategies.
: Can't wait to see how EU gets rekt by LPL.
Really? I thought Fnatic beat both Qiao Gu and Royal Never Give Up at IEM Katowice. And at the time, they were China's best teams.
: Watch it happens again. CLG wins the first match but lose the rematch
And then Flash Wolves beats SKT but loses to Supermassive.
Rioter Comments
: Since the guys at RITO games will not put up any type of international rankings anymore bacuse of... you know... reasons, let's just dicuss our opinion about the teams' strengths around the world here! :) This list below is based on just my personal opinion, so feel free to disagree with me, and write down your opinions as well! :) **International Power Ranking (2016.03.24.):** (Next to the teams' names are their international tier level) 1. ROX Tigers (SSS+) 2. SK Telecom T1 (S) 3. Jin Air Greenwings (S) 4. KT Rolster (S) 5. CJ Entus (S) 6. Samsung Galaxy (S) 7. Longzhu Gaming (A) 8. Afreeca Freecs (A) 9. ahq e-Sports Club (A) 10. Immortals (A) 11. G2 Esports (A) 12. H2k-Gaming (A) 13. Team Vitality (A) 14. Flash Wolfes (B) 15. Origen (B) 16. Cloud 9 (B) 17. Counter Logic Gaming (B) 18. Unicorns of Love (B) 19. Fnatic (B) 20. Qiao Gu Reapers (B) Before anyone would try to cut my head off, read my reasoning pls. Making the list I used a pretty simple format. The base of this format is how I think the major regions stand up against each other in term of strength, based on the most recent international tournaments (mainly Worlds and IEM). Currently I think that the regions' power ranking looks like **KR>>>EU>Taiwan>Na>China**. Yes, China is the last. I mean, just face it, they may have very talented players, and they bought out half of the top korean playerbase, yet since MSI, they couldn't show any decent performance in international tournaments. Their style is outdated, unprofessional, and constantly outsmarted by the other major regions. EU just overtake Taiwan for me because it has more "potentially" good teams than Taiwan, even tho I think the current best non-korean team in the world is **ahq e-Sports Club**. And even tho I think **Immortals** is a very strong team right now, NA as a region just couldn't grow up to be even close to their level. And finally, I hope I don't have to explain why Korea, and mostly **ROX Tigers**, are the best right now. I mean, just watch the IEM Wolrd Championship matches. SKT were so ahead of the other teams it wasn't even funny, and they are approximately at the same level as the other S tier korean teams, but the Tigers are just... oh man... they annihiliate EVERYONE! It's incredible. I am starting to think that they may be the best team in the history of League of Legends (sry S3 SKT and S4 Samsung fangirls ;) ). I hope we will see them at MSI, and that they can keep this fantastic level of playing in the entire season! And not just because tigers are my favourite animals and I would love to see tiger skins next year :P, but because this team is the most postitive, most loveable team right now, with the best attitude as well! :) As I said, feel free to disaggree with me! :)
We don't know if NA is better than China. The last time we saw NA vs China was IEM Cologne, if I'm not mistaken.
: Hextech Crafting is now live in NA!
Wait, can you earn keys in any matchmade game mode? Like Co-op vs AI, and ARAM?
: Ask an Orianna Main - Completed
Hello Plasma Lemon. I have 2 questions that I hope you can answer. 1. What do you think of Support Orianna? Do you play it? Do you recommend it? 2. What is your favorite Orianna skin?
: Fiora IS a Huni comfort pick, though. they didn't pick her because they wanted a different comp...it just backfired them the moment Xmithie enabled Fiora to unleash her power by letting her getting ahead at Reignover expenses Fiora is undoubtely strong, but the thing is also that NA LCS has no clue at all on how to counter her, because she can be beaten
> [{quoted}](name=Ale non è male,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=MdXpWg1q,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-28T11:13:22.284+0000) > > Fiora IS a Huni comfort pick, though. > they didn't pick her because they wanted a different comp...it just backfired them the moment Xmithie enabled Fiora to unleash her power by letting her getting ahead at Reignover expenses > > Fiora is undoubtely strong, but the thing is also that NA LCS has no clue at all on how to counter her, because she can be beaten Exactly, that's what I've been trying to say. NA teams don't know how to counter her yet. Unfortunate that Fiora wasn't a Huni comfort pick at Worlds though.
: Again, you literally ignored what i just said. Okay, how about this. Tell me one champion, just one, that can put the amount of pressure that Fiora did in the top lane that can be a legitimate LCS pick.
> [{quoted}](name=WadeWilson1337,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=MdXpWg1q,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-28T04:35:34.005+0000) > > Again, you literally ignored what i just said. Okay, how about this. Tell me one champion, just one, that can put the amount of pressure that Fiora did in the top lane that can be a legitimate LCS pick. You are also ignoring me, you are not answering why Immortals did not first pick Fiora. Immortals had blue side, and they didn't first pick Fiora. Instead, they picked Quinn. http://lol.esportspedia.com/wiki/Fiora/Statistics/2016 Look at these statistics, please. Only in NA and LMS is Fiora's winrate above 50%. In the EU LCS, LCK, and LPL, her winrate is below 50%. That proves that NA teams don't know how to deal with Fiora yet, seeing as how she has such a high winrate.
: I'm just now watching the game but I think even in a losing effort wild turtle deserves mvp for the game. With the exception of Stixay all of CLG had really good game but wow turtle played great.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDuelist999,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=MdXpWg1q,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-02-28T01:59:32.438+0000) > > I'm just now watching the game but I think even in a losing effort wild turtle deserves mvp for the game. With the exception of Stixay all of CLG had really good game but wow turtle played great. Yeah, but unfortunately, he had to walk into a LeBlanc.
: Thats completely irrelevant. Huni not picking or banning it has nothing to do with the fact that Fiora is the only champion in the game that can have that much lane dominance, early and late game pressure. No one even comes close. Darshan literally could not have picked any other champion and did what he did that game. The champion is just broken, and her winrate and her consistent dominance in LCS and high elo solo que shows that.
> [{quoted}](name=WadeWilson1337,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=MdXpWg1q,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2016-02-28T04:23:33.812+0000) > > Thats completely irrelevant. Huni not picking or banning it has nothing to do with the fact that Fiora is the only champion in the game that can have that much lane dominance, early and late game pressure. No one even comes close. Darshan literally could not have picked any other champion and did what he did that game. The champion is just broken, and her winrate and her consistent dominance in LCS and high elo solo que shows that. Yes it does, if Fiora is so OP, why didn't Immortals make use of her? She's only consistently dominant in the NA LCS. In the EU LCS, LPL, and LCK, she is doing poorly. That means that NA teams don't know how to deal with Fiora yet.
: Lets be real here. The only reason they lost that game was because they didnt ban away Fiora from Darshan. She has a what, 14-1 winrate in LCS right now and Darshan has the highest winrate with her i think? If they picked literally any other top laner in the game they would have lost the game.
> [{quoted}](name=WadeWilson1337,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=MdXpWg1q,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-02-28T02:13:39.834+0000) > > Lets be real here. The only reason they lost that game was because they didnt ban away Fiora from Darshan. She has a what, 14-1 winrate in LCS right now and Darshan has the highest winrate with her i think? If they picked literally any other top laner in the game they would have lost the game. So then why didn't Huni pick Fiora? He did have first pick.
: Hi again from Slovenia! I am kinda sad to see, that i am the only one commenting. Is it that commenting has gone out of fashion (looking at people commeting what celebreties picked for clothing, which is just flat out stupid commenting such things, i would say no) or is it because people dont recognize the in depth look jatt offers here? In any case, if you ask me, plz keep on making these videos. "flash from knockup AFTER you use qss" you say. well, thats a new one for me. ty jatt ;)
People usually comment on the Youtube video.
Rioter Comments
Totalis (NA)
: Do you guys remember that xin main who asked Riot NOT to buff xin 2-3 months ago?
Yeah, he only accepted the opinions of Master, and Challenger players and Riot employees. He also had a few dislikes on his post. He said that he was going to try to get Challenger with only Xin Zhao and then quit the game. I bet he is very salty right now.
: It used to be the other way around and nobody batted an eye, now that the AP overlords don't have the best itemization it has to be changed.
> [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAXgL2hQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-02-21T00:49:33.752+0000) > > It used to be the other way around and nobody batted an eye, now that the AP overlords don't have the best itemization it has to be changed. Weren't there always few options for AP champions to defend against AD champions? So that means that AP champions always got the short end of the stick when it came to defending against AD champions. Meanwhile, AD champions get new items to play with.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tetsu Juan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YE2utmys,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-06T23:06:54.829+0000) > > Its like filtering all the fish who arent paying attention into a blender, hopefully by the end those who cant swim will sink and the community will be better for it :D to say its Riots fault for people not paying attention is silly logic you gotta believe that. if you pre-pick your champ, then why do you have to hit lock in again? makes no sense
They want to make sure that you are online and at your keyboard. What happens if you want to pick another champion after the one that you pick is countered?
: they give 6 people the opportunity to ban... if 1 happens to be afk, then you have to requeue... wtf? in the old system you'd just lose the ban
> [{quoted}](name=ginkeq666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YE2utmys,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-02-06T23:34:11.009+0000) > > they give 6 people the opportunity to ban... if 1 happens to be afk, then you have to requeue... wtf? > > in the old system you'd just lose the ban They want to make sure that you are online and present at the keyboard. I hear people saying how they want more bans, so I don't think losing a ban is a good option.
: Pick Order doesn't work! Why was Teambuilder removed?
: why do you have to lock in champs and bans?
What do you mean the person who designed the system is a moron? People who forget to lock in are the morons.
: Ranked is dumb
Remember, you don't have to engage in the torture.
: Who's your favourite 'troll' champ? :p
I don't have any friends to queue up with, but I like to go full-tank Karthus. {{champion:30}} {{item:3040}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3001}} {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:6}}
Glimberr (NA)
: The Story of How I Came just Short of Winning a Game and Getting a Pentakill
So I guess a lesson here would be: "Don't chase after pentakills, chase after wins."
i am jin (NA)
: Playing with and against draven is so much fun!
Is that not the concept of a "feast or famine" champion? Same with Zed.
: Mid Mains - How often do you get mid now
I'm curious, besides the obvious mid, what role did you choose?
: Placement Games
If you think and your friends think that you are Silver III material, then you should be able to climb up from Bronze with ease, no?
cow43 (NA)
: Bronze 5?
What was your rank in Season 5?
Ace Bub (NA)
: why is smittyj off digs roster this week?
: How is IMT an EU team?
> [{quoted}](name=YCitizenSnipsY,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=AEfPOyqj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-23T21:31:26.961+0000) > > How is IMT an EU team? I think he means that IMT is an Asian team.
Kotex (NA)
: Its just a rivalry. NA and EU are the most cross communicative regions with each other so its not an obsession but a little interesting rivalry of sorts the pro regions share. Alot of NA players are from EU and vice versa so that connection builds up.
> [{quoted}](name=Kotex,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=xoORbE1a,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-17T21:32:24.351+0000) > > Its just a rivalry. NA and EU are the most cross communicative regions with each other so its not an obsession but a little interesting rivalry of sorts the pro regions share. Alot of NA players are from EU and vice versa so that connection builds up. I don't think there are many players from NA that are playing in EU now.
: Because it's the one region they can beat?
> [{quoted}](name=LongSh4dows,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=xoORbE1a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-17T21:23:17.622+0000) > > Because it's the one region they can beat? EU can also beat LMS and IWC.
JRobin31 (NA)
: REN vs TL Spring 2016
I personally think Smoothie should have picked Poppy.
Myz (NA)
: Who are you going to fanboy for each regions this year ?
NA: Team SoloMid, Immortals, NRG EU: Fnatic, H2K KR: ROX Tigers, KT Rolster TW: Flash Wolves CN: Tough decision, probably LGD Gaming
: The reason why didn't list Bard is because even in high level play, he seems to be a very hit or miss, as seen from this post: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/esports/V0WsriPU-champs-seen-at-worlds-a-list, as you can see, Bard was only picked/played twice at Worlds with both games at a loss, I think the problem with Bard is because most don't seem to understand his potential as a roaming support (Except Aphromoo, correct me if I am wrong), and some of the mistakes you can make with him, the common ones that are usually seen are: -Ulting your most powerful carry accidentally, thus nullifying your team's damage output -Magically Journeying into the enemy team However, played right, those mistakes can become the oppposite: -Ulting the enemies most powerful carry, limiting their damage -Stalling Dragon or Baron so you can get there quicker -Magically Journeying to possibly flank the enemy team and surprise them Bard most certainly has potential to be a power pick in the LCS, but with so little games it's hard to see if he has the potential to compete with the more desired supports (Kench, Thresh, Alistar).
: Maybe it's just temporary.
Possibly. The post did note that it was subject to change. "Note: The team may be subject to change for the LCS 2016"
: Wait, really? What happened to Hjarnan? Where did you find this?
http://www.h2k-gaming.eu/2015/12/08/h2k-lol-iem-line-up/
: Bloodmoon Diana just needs to be a thing already. While Satan Teemo would be hilarious, Diana only has 2 skins and its just overdue.
It won't be Blood Moon Diana, unfortunately. It will either be Team Fire or Team Ice Diana if she gets the most votes.
: Who was your first penatkill with?
: Janna Main - Janna Mechanics [COMPLETED]
What do you think of Thresh? Is he easy to play?
: Lee Sin's Ult has no energy cost?!?!?!?!
No energy-using champion has an energy cost on their ultimate.
Show more

RookCauldron

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion