Rioter Comments
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Caretaker Jack,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JsmKpOUA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-22T16:49:56.218+0000) > > we need another yordle... bad. I wonder if we'll be getting Yuumi's ... protector or whatever, soon. Honestly I would've liked just getting the yordle instead of a literal cat.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JsmKpOUA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-23T05:06:10.358+0000) > > I wonder if we'll be getting Yuumi's ... protector or whatever, soon. > Honestly I would've liked just getting the yordle instead of a literal cat. no way. Yuumi is the best. And no I dont want her owner as a champion because it will overshadow her. Id rather it be someone new, preferably male since we havent gotten a new male yordle.
Reav3 (NA)
: Fiddle and Volibear are still planned for next year. We have 3 New Champions currently in production and all ahead of both Voli and Fiddle.
> [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JsmKpOUA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-21T22:24:52.563+0000) > > Fiddle and Volibear are still planned for next year. We have 3 New Champions currently in production and all ahead of both Voli and Fiddle. its unfortunate that new champs are taking precedent over old champs. also too many new champs is a bit chaotic. they overshadow the old.
Terozu (NA)
: This... isn't the right board, Rowan you should know this... >.> {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HV7ri9WA,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-23T07:56:48.105+0000) > > This... isn't the right board, Rowan you should know this... >.> > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tear Yes my bad. For some reason I equate ART with Skins (considering they do relate).
: N othanks Death Dworn by far was the worst of al lthe halloween skins to date. They just need to stick to halloween skins like halloween ekko and bewitching trist and morg thoses are amazing skins. Death sworn was a trash line up
> [{quoted}](name=PEEWEE78368,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HV7ri9WA,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-23T06:07:50.407+0000) > > N othanks Death Dworn by far was the worst of al lthe halloween skins to date. They just need to stick to halloween skins like halloween ekko and bewitching trist and morg thoses are amazing skins. Death sworn was a trash line up i enjoyed them (except for Viktors because he just has a model that's not conducive to good looking skins).
Bultz (NA)
: Legit I was going to make a post about this right now and then saw yours. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/a35b6493-c8aa-4c9e-a858-d6780373d1a0/d8xkd3v-cdf654db-9f26-478c-8c04-1b6a06509995.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_704,q_75,strp/soul_reaver_darius_league_of_legends_skin_by_jadysseus_d8xkd3v-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzA0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTM1YjY0OTMtYzhhYS00YzllLWE4NTgtZDY3ODAzNzNkMWEwXC9kOHhrZDN2LWNkZjY1NGRiLTlmMjYtNDc4Yy04YzA0LTFiNmEwNjUwOTk5NS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.y66GyXVVdCR3gnTHGXEO_urp1LCdmVEnSlBBnYGE6OA Death sworn/ soul reaper Darius and yasuo please
> [{quoted}](name=Bultz,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HV7ri9WA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-23T04:05:53.982+0000) > > Legit I was going to make a post about this right now and then saw yours. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/a35b6493-c8aa-4c9e-a858-d6780373d1a0/d8xkd3v-cdf654db-9f26-478c-8c04-1b6a06509995.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_704,q_75,strp/soul_reaver_darius_league_of_legends_skin_by_jadysseus_d8xkd3v-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzA0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTM1YjY0OTMtYzhhYS00YzllLWE4NTgtZDY3ODAzNzNkMWEwXC9kOHhrZDN2LWNkZjY1NGRiLTlmMjYtNDc4Yy04YzA0LTFiNmEwNjUwOTk5NS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.y66GyXVVdCR3gnTHGXEO_urp1LCdmVEnSlBBnYGE6OA > > > Death sworn/ soul reaper Darius and yasuo please We just had a Yasuo skin.
: Death Sworn/Haunted 2019 Skins
My reason for posting these skins is because recently 2 rather annoying trends have occurred: too many skins for Jhin, Riven, Ez, Ahr, Lux etc. we need skins for new champs and champs who havent had skins in ages. Also RIot should stop giving skins to outdated visually champs because it ruins the skins and takes it away from a modern champ that the skin would look better on. Hopefully the holidays change both these trends.
Kenneky (EUW)
: I would love to see as well a Death Sworn skin for Talon as well as the one of likes of the ones of Zed and Victor have. I like both skins but I don't play either champions. Zilean is also an interesting pick for the spooky skin line.
> [{quoted}](name=Kenneky,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HV7ri9WA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-22T20:58:47.183+0000) > > I would love to see as well a Death Sworn skin for Talon as well as the one of likes of the ones of Zed and Victor have. I like both skins but I don't play either champions. Zilean is also an interesting pick for the spooky skin line. I am trying to avoid champios who have outdated visuals. A lot of recent skins have been given to champs who look old and thus is a detriment to the skin> id like to see new and vgu champs get some love especially champs who havent recieved skins in a while.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Actually creative skins for Sol and Xerath, a new Taric skin and a new Gravelord skin. Rowanstar I dont see you much but youre one of my favorite moderators/posters now
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HV7ri9WA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-22T21:36:48.487+0000) > > Actually creative skins for Sol and Xerath, a new Taric skin and a new Gravelord skin. > Rowanstar I dont see you much but youre one of my favorite moderators/posters now Thanks. :D
: I hope it is the return of the Slayer and Zombie skins. Riven would work well as a slayer, imo.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HV7ri9WA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-22T21:18:54.925+0000) > > I hope it is the return of the Slayer and Zombie skins. Riven would work well as a slayer, imo. I know they are popular, I just hate zombies and that line isnt Halloweeny enough. Something spooky or costume/trick or treat based is my favorite.
Rioter Comments
: "You did not have useful chat at any point in that log." Yeah, totally. Diana is broKayn: any1 swap? Diana is broKayn: i dont have supp Diana is broKayn: ok That is pure flame from the beginning. Diana is broKayn: mid need help itself That lane is a response to Zil that asked me to roam to help him with Camille, I couldn't cuz I needed help myself, Ekko was aggressive. But yeah it's an auto-flame xD I actually wonder if you have even read my log. I haven't say much because I didn't felt a need for saying much, like what could I say to 2/7 Zil? "Your doing a great job! Keep it up" ???? What I can remember there is no rule that would say "You are obligated to say gg and wp in chat 24h". My top was losing hard, I couldn't roam - end of story. The rest was left to our jungler, but I didn't flame him, it was his job to secure top. He didn't accomplish that, but I didn't flame. If I would be a flamer it would make more sense to flame 2/7 Zilean and jungler, but I didn't. I didn't say anything because I didn't felt a need for it, I just calmly dealt with the fact that top will feed and I focused on my lane. ---------- Another stupid statement is "It does not matter what they did when we are discussing YOUR punishment based on YOUR behavior". Action creates reaction - ever heard this quote? Imagine that someone attacked you on street to steal your wallet, in self defense you have punched him and accidentally killed him. Now imagine that some guy at court says "It doesn't matter that you were just defensing yourself from act of robbery, you go to jail for 10 years for killing a person that is not innocent (in fact he committed a crime) but yanno... who cares, electric chair for you mister". To make this example more funny the whole society has grouped to defense you and suspects say that it was an act of self defense and you did well, but still.... the judge says "oh it doesn't matter". That's my situation right now. The action of Zil feeding did not make me flame. The action of Vayne intentionally loosing made me "flame". And I'm saying "flame"' because telling someone to uninstall the fucking game if he openly admits he doesn't care anymore is not a flame in my eyes. Or maybe adding a word "fucking" is the crime I did here?? -------------- "It does not matter that three others "noted that [you] did a good job" - If it doesn't matter as you said it, what's the point of honor system then? What's the point of collecting the honors if at the end of the day it doesn't matter? Am I the only one who sees a lack of logic here? Why would Riot introduce a system and then openly admit that it doesn't do anything, that it doesn't matter. Guys decide, or the honor matters or remove it. One or the other. I feel cheated now, because I was told that the honor does something. "If 4 people are all flaming 1 person, that does not make it okay." - Wrong! This should be "If 4 people are all flaming 1 person, that violated the rules as the first person in the team by throwing a game, it makes it justified". Remember, action results in reaction. What would be your idea then to solve this problem. You committed yourself for 30 minutes to win the game, just as the rest of the team did... except that one person that in the middle of everything just said "ohh you know what, fuck it and actually instead of going afk and letting you 4v5, I will actually int and by doing that violate the rules, which later i will not get punished for". What's your solution here? I'd say just start punish inters or let the team kick out a troll the way it's done in their games. Punishing the victim here is not a solution imo. ---------- "your passive aggressive" - What? You just made this up or something? How can I be aggressive and at the same time passive? You either are passive (do nothing/ neutral) or aggressive (commit an action). You can't be both. Also that is your subjective opinion. You don't know the story, you have not been in that game, you have not seen what others said, you have no right here whatsoever to dictate who is the aggressive and who is not. I'd prefer my team and enemy team to judge whether I did good or bad because they were the witnesses there, they saw my actions, my responses, they saw what I did and therefore it's logical to rely on their opinion.... ...oh wait, you just said that what they think doesn't matter. Obviously it doesn't because they totally have not witnessed the whole situation, but hey, there is some random from the internet who perfectly knows whether I was passive-aggressive (xD what a joke) or not. Man I have to ask, are you serious about what you just said, or maybe your just playing with me? --------- Also telling someone to delete the fucking game if he doesn't care about it, when he just said that is not flaming. Also telling that someone threw a game when he threw it is not flaming. Also I should get a chat restrict first or at least a warning. Also the opinion of enemy team and my team **matters** whether you like it or not. They witnessed the game, **not you**. You don't even know what others said, you don't know others did, you know nothing. How can you judge what happened by only reading 20 line? The guy said he doesn't care, I told him to leave then and delete game if he doesn't care. That is not flaming. There is no guilt in my words. ----- What does it change, the fact that it's a smurf acc? Where does it say in rules that smurfs bypass other laws? Following that logic if I have honor 5 on my main, I want a honor 5 as well on all my smurf accounts, because if I have honor 5 on my main that means that I was a good player and I should get that automatically on all accounts. ---------- Just to sum up our conversation so far: 1. What others think about my performance doesn't matter. The idea of honor in the game serves no purpose. 2. It doesn't matter what other who witnessed thinks about my actions, the random from the internet knows better. 3. No one bypasses the law and equal rules apply to all players, except the smurf accounts. 4. It doesn't matter what other people are doing. Remember when you get stabbed with a knife by some thug - do not do anything, you might do some harm to him and then you'll have to answer to court charges. Just let him kill you peacefully. 5. Telling to someone to go afk when he admits he doesn't care about the game is flame. Period. Do not ever ask on chat if someone had a good day. He might have had a bad day and asking him that is counted as flame, if that ever occurs prepare yourself for permaban.
> [{quoted}](name=Diana is broKayn,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0XjKQUlJ,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T19:55:26.971+0000) > > "You did not have useful chat at any point in that log." > Yeah, totally. > > Diana is broKayn: any1 swap? > Diana is broKayn: i dont have supp > Diana is broKayn: ok > > That is pure flame from the beginning. > > Diana is broKayn: mid need help itself > > That lane is a response to Zil that asked me to roam to help him with Camille, I couldn't cuz I needed help myself, Ekko was aggressive. But yeah it's an auto-flame xD > > I actually wonder if you have even read my log. I haven't say much because I didn't felt a need for saying much, like what could I say to 2/7 Zil? "Your doing a great job! Keep it up" ???? > What I can remember there is no rule that would say "You are obligated to say gg and wp in chat 24h". > > My top was losing hard, I couldn't roam - end of story. The rest was left to our jungler, but I didn't flame him, it was his job to secure top. He didn't accomplish that, but I didn't flame. > > If I would be a flamer it would make more sense to flame 2/7 Zilean and jungler, but I didn't. I didn't say anything because I didn't felt a need for it, I just calmly dealt with the fact that top will feed and I focused on my lane. > ---------- > Another stupid statement is "It does not matter what they did when we are discussing YOUR punishment based on YOUR behavior". > Action creates reaction - ever heard this quote? > Imagine that someone attacked you on street to steal your wallet, in self defense you have punched him and accidentally killed him. Now imagine that some guy at court says "It doesn't matter that you were just defensing yourself from act of robbery, you go to jail for 10 years for killing a person that is not innocent (in fact he committed a crime) but yanno... who cares, electric chair for you mister". > > To make this example more funny the whole society has grouped to defense you and suspects say that it was an act of self defense and you did well, but still.... the judge says "oh it doesn't matter". > > That's my situation right now. The action of Zil feeding did not make me flame. The action of Vayne intentionally loosing made me "flame". And I'm saying "flame"' because telling someone to uninstall the fucking game if he openly admits he doesn't care anymore is not a flame in my eyes. Or maybe adding a word "fucking" is the crime I did here?? > -------------- > "It does not matter that three others "noted that [you] did a good job" - If it doesn't matter as you said it, what's the point of honor system then? What's the point of collecting the honors if at the end of the day it doesn't matter? Am I the only one who sees a lack of logic here? Why would Riot introduce a system and then openly admit that it doesn't do anything, that it doesn't matter. Guys decide, or the honor matters or remove it. One or the other. I feel cheated now, because I was told that the honor does something. > > "If 4 people are all flaming 1 person, that does not make it okay." - Wrong! This should be "If 4 people are all flaming 1 person, that violated the rules as the first person in the team by throwing a game, it makes it justified". Remember, action results in reaction. > > What would be your idea then to solve this problem. You committed yourself for 30 minutes to win the game, just as the rest of the team did... except that one person that in the middle of everything just said "ohh you know what, fuck it and actually instead of going afk and letting you 4v5, I will actually int and by doing that violate the rules, which later i will not get punished for". What's your solution here? I'd say just start punish inters or let the team kick out a troll the way it's done in their games. Punishing the victim here is not a solution imo. > ---------- > "your passive aggressive" - What? You just made this up or something? How can I be aggressive and at the same time passive? You either are passive (do nothing/ neutral) or aggressive (commit an action). You can't be both. Also that is your subjective opinion. You don't know the story, you have not been in that game, you have not seen what others said, you have no right here whatsoever to dictate who is the aggressive and who is not. I'd prefer my team and enemy team to judge whether I did good or bad because they were the witnesses there, they saw my actions, my responses, they saw what I did and therefore it's logical to rely on their opinion.... > > > ...oh wait, you just said that what they think doesn't matter. Obviously it doesn't because they totally have not witnessed the whole situation, but hey, there is some random from the internet who perfectly knows whether I was passive-aggressive (xD what a joke) or not. > > Man I have to ask, are you serious about what you just said, or maybe your just playing with me? > --------- > Also telling someone to delete the fucking game if he doesn't care about it, when he just said that is not flaming. > Also telling that someone threw a game when he threw it is not flaming. > Also I should get a chat restrict first or at least a warning. > Also the opinion of enemy team and my team **matters** whether you like it or not. They witnessed the game, **not you**. You don't even know what others said, you don't know others did, you know nothing. How can you judge what happened by only reading 20 line? > > The guy said he doesn't care, I told him to leave then and delete game if he doesn't care. That is not flaming. There is no guilt in my words. > ----- > What does it change, the fact that it's a smurf acc? > Where does it say in rules that smurfs bypass other laws? Following that logic if I have honor 5 on my main, I want a honor 5 as well on all my smurf accounts, because if I have honor 5 on my main that means that I was a good player and I should get that automatically on all accounts. > ---------- > Just to sum up our conversation so far: > 1. What others think about my performance doesn't matter. The idea of honor in the game serves no purpose. > 2. It doesn't matter what other who witnessed thinks about my actions, the random from the internet knows better. > 3. No one bypasses the law and equal rules apply to all players, except the smurf accounts. > 4. It doesn't matter what other people are doing. Remember when you get stabbed with a knife by some thug - do not do anything, you might do some harm to him and then you'll have to answer to court charges. Just let him kill you peacefully. > 5. Telling to someone to go afk when he admits he doesn't care about the game is flame. Period. Do not ever ask on chat if someone had a good day. He might have had a bad day and asking him that is counted as flame, if that ever occurs prepare yourself for permaban. At one point in your chat you told a player he had a mental illness. Highly rude and inappropriate. You also kept telling them to stop playing and delete the game, which is annoying, rude, and unnecessary. Follow the rules = no ban. Simple.
Rockman (NA)
: TF throws cards tho
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MnQuNWXH,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-21T04:21:52.858+0000) > > TF throws cards tho yup. magical energy cards. so i guess there are different forms of "Magic" (aka cosmic energy).
: Then we must pose the questions: Why are Viktor and Orianna also mages? I believe the term 'Hextech' is the marriage of magics and technology and therefore allows technologies to be categorized as magical. Although allowed to be categorized as magical doesn't mean technology is ultimately magical. It also allows it to be physical as the very machinery it's encased in. Which is why we have Camille, Jinx, Vi, and the likes.
> [{quoted}](name=l Ryden l,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MnQuNWXH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-20T21:43:15.210+0000) > > Then we must pose the questions: > > Why are Viktor and Orianna also mages? > > I believe the term 'Hextech' is the marriage of magics and technology and therefore allows technologies to be categorized as magical. > > Although allowed to be categorized as magical doesn't mean technology is ultimately magical. It also allows it to be physical as the very machinery it's encased in. Which is why we have Camille, Jinx, Vi, and the likes. yes hextech makes sense as its the main usage of technology in LoL (Ziggs, Heimer, Orianna, Viktor). SO thats a great answer that they are using both magic and tech and not as a traditional magician like Ryze or Sol. Makes sense considering some skins. Also its easy to tell the difference between magic/tech (throwing wrenches, unique tech and things infused with power) and regular weapons (guns, etc.). Good answer and thank you.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Because a mage is defined by someone who fights at range with an emphasis on their abilities/spell for the purpose of playstyle archetype categorisation. Hence why Heimer, Viktor, Orianna are all mages by the sheer virtue of all sharing that general playstyle. Mages in a video game context, is not necessary defined by their usage of paranormal abilities. If you really have to go there than I'm sure the sorting would be a lot harder because now suddenly Diana and Irelia and Yorick or anyone who has supernatural power are now qualified as mages. That's why the categorisation is kept on a gameplay archetype level. Same reasons why Kog'Maw is a "marksman". Since the way he plays fits the category definition.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MnQuNWXH,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-20T21:46:35.038+0000) > > Because a mage is defined by someone who fights at range with an emphasis on their abilities/spell for the purpose of playstyle archetype categorisation. > > Hence why Heimer, Viktor, Orianna are all mages by the sheer virtue of all sharing that general playstyle. > > Mages in a video game context, is not necessary defined by their usage of paranormal abilities. If you really have to go there than I'm sure the sorting would be a lot harder because now suddenly Diana and Irelia and Yorick or anyone who has supernatural power are now qualified as mages. > > That's why the categorisation is kept on a gameplay archetype level. > > Same reasons why Kog'Maw is a "marksman". Since the way he plays fits the category definition. Its interesting because I would not classify Diana or Irelia, Yorick as mages because they all use melee weapons. When I think mage I think full magical abilities, no melee (unless their magic IS melee like Kassadin). And its a pity its not lore based because the lore definition of mage is different than the gp definition. I know how important gameplay is, but sometimes I wish lore has more influence because some things make little sense.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HTUYvB4F,comment-id=003b000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:29:58.947+0000) > > Where? Right above your comment on page 5
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HTUYvB4F,comment-id=003b0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:35:16.373+0000) > > Right above your comment on page 5 if its quoted idk if I can
Myrmiron (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HTUYvB4F,comment-id=003b0001,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:27:38.797+0000) > > Please abstain from crude slurs. Thank you. Missed a quote btw
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HTUYvB4F,comment-id=003b00010000,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:29:36.501+0000) > > Missed a quote btw Where?
: He's not really a marksman either. Marksmen are primarily auto attack based, and Heimer just isn't. His turrets do magic damage so presumably they're magically based, making him a mage, I guess.
> [{quoted}](name=ThisName1sDumb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MnQuNWXH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:26:40.866+0000) > > He's not really a marksman either. Marksmen are primarily auto attack based, and Heimer just isn't. His turrets do magic damage so presumably they're magically based, making him a mage, I guess. I can see that. I guess I was thrown off by his auto attack. His Dragon Skin makes sense being a magical champion (dragon fire etc.)/
: If you say the word "Removed by Moderation" and someone reports it they will ban you permanently even it it's taken out of context.
> [{quoted}](name=FreelyCommon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HTUYvB4F,comment-id=003b,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:21:17.853+0000) > > If you say the word "Removed by Moderation" and someone reports it they will ban you permanently even it it's taken out of context. Please abstain from crude slurs. Thank you.
: Permabanned?
Hello FreelyCommon. This is a warning that continued spamming and threatening continued breakage of the rules will result in a ban of this account. Please kindly abstain from further spam posting.
Rioter Comments
: we? are you speaking on behalf of the community or the voices in your head?
> [{quoted}](name=LaMaPhUcKeRzz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Anyo39z,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-08-20T13:15:18.955+0000) > > we? are you speaking on behalf of the community or the voices in your head? you do not need to be rude. Also people agree with me. Some dont but many do and Ive seen multiple posts against TFT. So be nice.
: Difficult **TO YOU.** Boring **TO YOU.** Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
> [{quoted}](name=Kinnikuko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Anyo39z,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-08-20T13:54:55.268+0000) > > Difficult **TO YOU.** > > Boring **TO YOU.** > > Thanks for coming to my TED talk. well considering several people agree with me I think not.
: this is actually the worst post I've ever read? really low effort thread bro
> [{quoted}](name=Carteeeer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Anyo39z,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-08-20T04:08:45.838+0000) > > this is actually the worst post I've ever read? really low effort thread bro well then you dont need to be involved. if you have nothing nice to say, be silent.
: Oh I don't expect you to be dignified at all. I expect you to ban me because I had the audacity to insult one of my betters.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackKnightJack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EgH9o0b,comment-id=00020001000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T00:32:53.037+0000) > > Oh I don't expect you to be dignified at all. I expect you to ban me because I had the audacity to insult one of my betters. Well you've done nothing to earn a ban. Only thing you've done is bait me and be pompous and sarcastic. Also I am not one of your betters. I am human just like you. Its sad that you once again jump to conclusions an expect me to be unfair.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EgH9o0b,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-19T21:13:28.689+0000) > > thanks for insulting an entire group of people considering you've only had experience with a few. And no we are not janitors. We ARE Forum managers whose primary goal is to aid people with questions and assistance, keep forum posts organized and prevent trolls and flamers from taking over. I can't speak for the other Mods, but I do my best to be fair and understanding to everyone unless hey are extremely rude. And while I sympathize with your frustration (i was on a forum long ago that had issues and i understand a POV difference btwn people) you should respect the people trying to do their duties. Insulting us is hurtful. We are humans too, and I am sure if I said that "Board members and players are all flamers, trolls and abominations who think they're special, but they are glorified pc nerds " it would be inappropriate and cruel. Keep in mind I do not actually feel that way about yal, it is just an example. The problem is u people are holding up dogshit rules
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EgH9o0b,comment-id=000200010003,timestamp=2019-08-20T00:48:45.982+0000) > > The problem is u people are holding up dogshit rules give me some examples. i spend more time making game posts and engaging in conversation. what are some rules that you see as being unfair.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bad Footwear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EgH9o0b,comment-id=000200010002,timestamp=2019-08-19T21:52:57.047+0000) > > Wow this hurts He's either pretending or is incredibly sheltered if he thinks that was even the least bit insulting.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackKnightJack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EgH9o0b,comment-id=0002000100020000,timestamp=2019-08-19T21:56:32.550+0000) > > He's either pretending or is incredibly sheltered if he thinks that was even the least bit insulting. if you mean me, I was not being serious. Merely giving an example of something.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackKnightJack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EgH9o0b,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-19T20:59:19.461+0000) > > The lower it goes down the better. Mods are trash and should be little more than glorified janitors. Instead they're glorified forum cops who act with impunity. I'm not gonna say they're professionals, but they are trying. And if you use your manners when you talk to them in the discord, you will find them quite personable. I know this from experience.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EgH9o0b,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-19T21:04:59.155+0000) > > I'm not gonna say they're professionals, but they are trying. And if you use your manners when you talk to them in the discord, you will find them quite personable. > I know this from experience. thank you. im like meeting new people and I am happy to chat with anyone, so long as the conversation remains civil.
: >And no we are not janitors. Yes that would be the crux of the problem. Glorified janitors are what you SHOULD be. Instead you're like cops with a warrior complex who reprimand people for insulting you personally because you're given powers that you can abuse with impunity. No one likes cops, so why should they like mods? >I can't speak for the other Mods, but I do my best to be fair and understanding to everyone unless hey are extremely rude. Watch as he about faces and bans me after having the balls to talk back to him. They all do it eventually. I imagine you'll do it sooner than most considering how "insulted" you are. After all, who knows what will happen when your criteria for abusing your power is as vague as "Unless they are extremely rude"? For all I know that could mean me having the balls to stand up to you after you throw around your weight. >And while I sympathize with your frustration (i was on a forum long ago that had issues and i understand a POV difference btwn people) you should respect the people trying to do their duties. "I do it for free" isn't and never will be an excuse for shitty mod behavior. Frankly it's a wonder that 4chan is the only forum I know of that actually mocks this mentality the way they should.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackKnightJack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EgH9o0b,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2019-08-19T21:45:39.057+0000) > > Yes that would be the crux of the problem. Glorified janitors are what you SHOULD be. Instead you're like cops with a warrior complex who reprimand people for insulting you personally because you're given powers that you can abuse with impunity. No one likes cops, so why should they like mods? > > Watch as he about faces and bans me after having the balls to talk back to him. They all do it eventually. I imagine you'll do it sooner than most considering how "insulted" you are. After all, who knows what will happen when your criteria for abusing your power is as vague as "Unless they are extremely rude"? For all I know that could mean me having the balls to stand up to you after you throw around your weight. > > "I do it for free" isn't and never will be an excuse for shitty mod behavior. Frankly it's a wonder that 4chan is the only forum I know of that actually mocks this mentality the way they should. i wont ban you. Also I NEVER said that I was making an excuse for moderators by saying we do it for free. Just stop jumping to conclusions. You force words down my throat and expect to me dignified. Why should I listen to anything you have to say when you are attacking me and I have done nothing wrong? And yes janitoring is part of our duties but the other part is making sure chaos does not ensue. SO we should be Janitors AND Cops (although with less power issues admittedly). Everything you said is ASSUMING the type of person I am, which you have no right to do. And while we are aiming blame, might I add "Watch as he assaults me for others' activities and assumes I am a bad mod simply because I am mod even with zero evidence. They all do it eventually." See? Undue blame hurts everyone. Of course my statement was an example and I have no plans to ban or punish you, merely to say that it is impossible for us to change and build a better relationship, because some folks do not give us the chance and demonize us all before we even act. If you had a relaxed conversation and asked "What do you mean" instead of trying to bait me, I would have gladly explained. Instead now I am defending myself because in this case YOU came at ME. As for my statement about being extremely rude: I mean swearing at me and being foul (breaking board rules) or other people, which no one has done, therefore no action is taken.
: The lower it goes down the better. Mods are trash and should be little more than glorified janitors. Instead they're glorified forum cops who act with impunity.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackKnightJack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EgH9o0b,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-19T20:59:19.461+0000) > > The lower it goes down the better. Mods are trash and should be little more than glorified janitors. Instead they're glorified forum cops who act with impunity. thanks for insulting an entire group of people considering you've only had experience with a few. And no we are not janitors. We ARE Forum managers whose primary goal is to aid people with questions and assistance, keep forum posts organized and prevent trolls and flamers from taking over. I can't speak for the other Mods, but I do my best to be fair and understanding to everyone unless hey are extremely rude. And while I sympathize with your frustration (i was on a forum long ago that had issues and i understand a POV difference btwn people) you should respect the people trying to do their duties. Insulting us is hurtful. We are humans too, and I am sure if I said that "Board members and players are all flamers, trolls and abominations who think they're special, but they are glorified pc nerds " it would be inappropriate and cruel. Keep in mind I do not actually feel that way about yal, it is just an example.
Bazerka (NA)
: This is a great call out. TFT (much like League or **any** game for that matter) isn't for everyone! You should seek out game / game modes that you love the most and play! The hardest feels bad moments come when you find a game that doesn't have as many fans which means those game types dont get supported :(. It feels bad, but is the reality of anything. If not enough people use it, that thing will be killed. Doesn't stop it from feeling bad tho :P
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Anyo39z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T19:58:10.089+0000) > > This is a great call out. TFT (much like League or **any** game for that matter) isn't for everyone! You should seek out game / game modes that you love the most and play! The hardest feels bad moments come when you find a game that doesn't have as many fans which means those game types dont get supported :(. It feels bad, but is the reality of anything. If not enough people use it, that thing will be killed. Doesn't stop it from feeling bad tho :P Agreed. And thank you for joining the conversation. Both as a Mod and a player, I hope to encourage more interaction between Rioters and the Boards (as a positive relationship). We appreciate it.
  Rioter Comments
: Dark Star Ascendant! Also Lore Ideas
Updated to make more sense with current DS lore (hopefully).
GreenLore (EUW)
: > Dark Star Aatrox (epic): looks down about the pitiful armies of humanity, and swings his mighty sword across their forces, reveling in the endless death and seizing his final revenge! I feel like you aren't really grasping the scale of the dark stars. If there was a dark star aatrox and he'd swing his blade, then it wouldn't just cut down the forces of the mortals, it would cut down their whole planet. The Dark stars are gigantic beings that could destroy whole planets by merely being close to them.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenLore,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rhWqUtjz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T10:53:44.385+0000) > > I feel like you aren't really grasping the scale of the dark stars. > If there was a dark star aatrox and he'd swing his blade, then it wouldn't just cut down the forces of the mortals, it would cut down their whole planet. > The Dark stars are gigantic beings that could destroy whole planets by merely being close to them. Oh ok. I didnt realize their true scale.
CurS1VE (NA)
: To the "I'm Playing for Fun" excuse
I play for fun but I do my best because I enjoy learning new ways to play (new champs) but idc if i win or not as long as i can do well and progress. it sucks losing real bad when you can barely play because u insta die but other than that idc.
Rioter Comments
: I disagree on just about every point. The fact he moves like a cruddy cartoon character's version of levitating--bobbing up and down for no discernible reason-- and still has cast animations as stiff as pre-rework Kayle could be improved upon immensely. The only up-to-par part is his dance, which I assume is where all of the work went. And it seems like you didn't actually read his story. Something as vague as "power" is not his motivation. He wants strength, of course, but to free himself. Not from the chains that were already broken by the time he enacted his revenge, but from his own personal chains. He already has no reason to hate his dearest friend. No reason to hurt anyone. But he's still trapped by the hatred he held onto for so long. So in his confusion he seeks to end the entire bloodline. His visual effects definitely need an update. I'm really not sure why they didn't just update _all_ the lightning effects in the game at the same time. Though the fact Voli is in the midst of a rework explains his. I disagree with your idea that he should just be given generic light/swirling effects. In case you didn't know, lightning is _plasma_. Using lightning to represent roughly-controlled power like his and Swain's is perfect, thematically. Similarly, giving him _more_ of an echo would make it seem like he has less control over himself, not more power.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w9pLZaqp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T04:06:56.869+0000) > > I disagree on just about every point. The fact he moves like a cruddy cartoon character's version of levitating--bobbing up and down for no discernible reason-- and still has cast animations as stiff as pre-rework Kayle could be improved upon immensely. The only up-to-par part is his dance, which I assume is where all of the work went. > > And it seems like you didn't actually read his story. Something as vague as "power" is not his motivation. He wants strength, of course, but to free himself. Not from the chains that were already broken by the time he enacted his revenge, but from his own personal chains. He already has no reason to hate his dearest friend. No reason to hurt anyone. But he's still trapped by the hatred he held onto for so long. So in his confusion he seeks to end the entire bloodline. > > His visual effects definitely need an update. I'm really not sure why they didn't just update _all_ the lightning effects in the game at the same time. Though the fact Voli is in the midst of a rework explains his. > > I disagree with your idea that he should just be given generic light/swirling effects. In case you didn't know, lightning is _plasma_. Using lightning to represent roughly-controlled power like his and Swain's is perfect, thematically. Similarly, giving him _more_ of an echo would make it seem like he has less control over himself, not more power. While I would not object to most of what you said (he is in a weird state where a complete vgu would work but if one wasnt given it wouldnt be heart breaking) I disagree about your last statements. His power comes from the sun not from lightning so his energy should be more stable and smooth like liquid fire (as described in his story). Also his voice echoing symbolizes he is in a god like state similar to Aurelion Sol so idk how echoing would make him sound less powerful. And Power isnt vague. Power in magic IS his goal (he achieved) and now its power over his foes. You are correct that he holds into all the rage and hated from his past, but power is a way for him to get what he wants. If he can destroy Azir, Nasus and Sivir, he succeeds. In regards to his effects: perhaps swirling doesnt work. it looks good on guardian of the sands since sand swirls, but his base skin needs a different magic effect to distinguish him as power incarnate. like i said maybe liquid fire/flame of some sort (not actual fire bit a spark like look. also his blue color does need an update. it looks odd. as for his movement, i dont mind it but i can see how it looks odd. perhaps him floating with his arms (palms open and raised arms as if beckoning challengers) outward similar to how an emperor would welcome allies or foes. Give him that visual of being supreme and mighty where he has overconfidence.
Rioter Comments
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.16 notes
Ziggs isnt a hextech chamP?
: I hope unto kindred that the demacia novella that riot will release later will continue on with the civil war narrative and that we get the perspective of multiple characters We haven’t even finished the comic and already I’m hyped for the book ~~Prince~~ king jarven is at the center of all this and while there are quite a few champions that I think can help jarven out of his grief driven harsh stance on mages, their current situations will make it hard for them to do so {{champion:99}}: a mage and unintentionally the instigator of the rebellion that, supposedly, led to the murder of jarvans father, lux will have a very hard time convincing jarven or any highly influential member of Jarvans court to sow for peace. {{champion:5}}: guilty over not be there to prevent jarvans fathers death and although many do not blame him for the death of Jarvan the third , some (particularly aunty shoulder pads and her husband) will and likely remind him of the fact should he openly speak out against whatever harsh move that jarven makes on mages as well make any suspicions he likely has about the kings death seem weak {{champion:102}}: Despite all the **possible** references to shyvana in the comic, I doubt she’ll be there at the last minute to help fight the uprising and may only come in the aftermath. Should she do so her being a magical creature will not help matters as jarven has now taken a dim view of magic and that fact she was not there will make others believe she left demacia (and jarven by extension) when she was needed most which will make whatever concerns that she may voice seem hollow and self serving as she is speaking on behalf of her fellow magical beings and not on the interests of ‘true’ demacians {{champion:86}}: I believe that there is a higher chance of jarven convincing garen on taking about peace with mages then the other way around but since garen has such a close friend of jarven and since I don’t know what the next step in the story will be, garen changing his views will have a very big impact on jarven cause if someone like garen who has made no secret about his view on mage could be made to sympathize with mages then why can’t jarven be made to do so again.But as I’ve said before it will take something truly momental to change gardens views especially after whats happened recently {{champion:25}}: we do not yet know if Morgana will try to directly try calm the situation of the civil war of if she will do so from the shadows but despite her genuine good intentions for demacia, legends have portrayed her as the dark evil sister in demacian stories which will make it hard for some to trust her or her intentions All in all things seem grim for demacias future as forces both outside and within will seek to tear it apart
> [{quoted}](name=Xodiathe4bdn1,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IJGliJ7k,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-15T08:53:57.094+0000) > > I hope unto kindred that the demacia novella that riot will release later will continue on with the civil war narrative and that we get the perspective of multiple characters > We haven’t even finished the comic and already I’m hyped for the book > ~~Prince~~ king jarven is at the center of all this and while there are quite a few champions that I think can help jarven out of his grief driven harsh stance on mages, their current situations will make it hard for them to do so > {{champion:99}}: a mage and unintentionally the instigator of the rebellion that, supposedly, led to the murder of jarvans father, lux will have a very hard time convincing jarven or any highly influential member of Jarvans court to sow for peace. > {{champion:5}}: guilty over not be there to prevent jarvans fathers death and although many do not blame him for the death of Jarvan the third , some (particularly aunty shoulder pads and her husband) will and likely remind him of the fact should he openly speak out against whatever harsh move that jarven makes on mages as well make any suspicions he likely has about the kings death seem weak > {{champion:102}}: Despite all the **possible** references to shyvana in the comic, I doubt she’ll be there at the last minute to help fight the uprising and may only come in the aftermath. Should she do so her being a magical creature will not help matters as jarven has now taken a dim view of magic and that fact she was not there will make others believe she left demacia (and jarven by extension) when she was needed most which will make whatever concerns that she may voice seem hollow and self serving as she is speaking on behalf of her fellow magical beings and not on the interests of ‘true’ demacians > {{champion:86}}: I believe that there is a higher chance of jarven convincing garen on taking about peace with mages then the other way around but since garen has such a close friend of jarven and since I don’t know what the next step in the story will be, garen changing his views will have a very big impact on jarven cause if someone like garen who has made no secret about his view on mage could be made to sympathize with mages then why can’t jarven be made to do so again.But as I’ve said before it will take something truly momental to change gardens views especially after whats happened recently > {{champion:25}}: we do not yet know if Morgana will try to directly try calm the situation of the civil war of if she will do so from the shadows but despite her genuine good intentions for demacia, legends have portrayed her as the dark evil sister in demacian stories which will make it hard for some to trust her or her intentions > All in all things seem grim for demacias future as forces both outside and within will seek to tear it apart id love to see a Sylas and his mages vs demacians fight and have Galio awaken and silence everyone, reminding them of their true purpose.
: Conspiracy theory: The Crownguards killed Jarvan III
I knew I hated Tianna. What an awful person. :(
: He doesn't sound trustfull and he is mean to alot champions in game but extremely kind to female champions. Not a good example.
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=GlA82PFy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-15T12:17:58.824+0000) > > He doesn't sound trustfull and he is mean to alot champions in game but extremely kind to female champions. Not a good example. Not particularly: he is cold to Leona and to Diana. And he is only mean when they are on the enemy team. If they are allies he usually gives them advice. He is cold towards any godlike champions though (Nasus, Xerath, Sol etc.).
Altaris7T (EUNE)
: Atreus should have been dead. there was no way that he would survive a fight against Aatrox I honestly dont know what riot is thinking but his lore is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Altaris7T,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=GlA82PFy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-15T07:06:00.515+0000) > > Atreus should have been dead. there was no way that he would survive a fight against Aatrox > I honestly dont know what riot is thinking but his lore is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!!! no i think his training and constant failure against his friend over the years have hardened him. Plus he had the weapons and strength of Pantheon but with him in control of his mind and body.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Well you said..... >Demacians overall are such pricks. There are only 4 I can actually stand. Garen, Lux, Sylas (i know he is the villain but rightfully so) and my favorite Galio. It's easy for one to assume that you can't stand Demacians, besides the 4 you listed here. That includes other Demacian champs. You did say "overall" afterall. You probably were specifically referring to the Demacians in the comic, which is fine. But you made no such indication in your post. Which leads to people to assume you don't like a number of Demacians champs. In other words, you might want to think about what you're trying to say & what you're actually saying or people might get the wrong idea.
> [{quoted}](name=N1C Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JxmnMEGY,comment-id=0003000100010000,timestamp=2019-08-14T22:34:53.493+0000) > > Well you said..... > > It's easy for one to assume that you can't stand Demacians, besides the 4 you listed here. That includes other Demacian champs. You did say "overall" afterall. > You probably were specifically referring to the Demacians in the comic, which is fine. But you made no such indication in your post. Which leads to people to assume you don't like a number of Demacians champs. > > In other words, you might want to think about what you're trying to say & what you're actually saying or people might get the wrong idea. I concur and you are right. Ill make sure to double check how I word my posts.
: Well.. Heimerdinger and Morgana didn't actually get gameplay changes (and no, let's not pretend giving Morgana Nimbus Cloak was a mechanical change). But I do agree. There are several champions I flat out don't _want_ skins for because they're in dire need of a visual update. Udyr and that dragon skin being chief among them at the moment.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A9czgxTR,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2019-08-14T20:13:20.188+0000) > > Well.. Heimerdinger and Morgana didn't actually get gameplay changes (and no, let's not pretend giving Morgana Nimbus Cloak was a mechanical change). > > But I do agree. There are several champions I flat out don't _want_ skins for because they're in dire need of a visual update. Udyr and that dragon skin being chief among them at the moment. And it is so FRUSTRATING that Riot keeps giving skins to old outdated champions, which ruins the quality of said skins. They also (besides giving skins to the same champs over and over) repeatedly give skins to champions who not only already have skins and who are outdated, but some who have legendary or ultimate skins (which have visual updates themselves) and outshine any previous, current or upcoming skins. Like why give Lux any skins? NONE will outshine the beauty that is Elementalist, which is visually upgraded compared to the others. Instead pick champions like Nasus (not saying he needs a skin though) who look great both in VU skins (legendary, ultimate) and in his normal skins (epic and below). Also more newer champs and vgu'd champs need skins. Giving Udyr a skin is a waste and prevents his vgu. I am not as mad about DS Shaco because its well designed and Shaco is at least decent in visuals compared to fiddlesticks. Sorry for the rant but its so annoying how disillusioned Riot is when making (some) skins. They do an amazing job for while then make a major faux pa : we got DS skins which were great, some good Project skins mainly WW, and other major skin lines such as infernal and cosmic. Then Riot gives us Rammus and Udyr skins, ANOTHER Ahri skin in a line which isnt really all that great (Elderwood is meh compared to Blood Moon, DS, Cats and dogs, project, cosmic, SG, super galaxy, infernal). Now I know Riot needs to take care of all the skin lines. But there are some which as just so pitiful and low on the scale of good skins that IDK why skins are made for them when there are many other good lines out there to be used. But like I said its an ebb and flow. A bunch of good skins, a few bad ones.
: > [{quoted}](name=Helixarrow,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JxmnMEGY,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-08-14T20:40:43.304+0000) > > You can't stand Sona? Or Lucian? A LOT more people count as Demacian than you might expect. gonna say right now. I'm positive his view of these characters is due to the demonizing of Demacia. very annoying, but entrenched in some people in these forums
> [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JxmnMEGY,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-08-14T21:23:54.461+0000) > > gonna say right now. I'm positive his view of these characters is due to the demonizing of Demacia. very annoying, but entrenched in some people in these forums nope. I didnt mention Sona or Lucian. I like those characters as well as Lux. The only ones (thus far) that have proven to be rather negative people are j4 and Tianna. The rest im cool with.
: You can't stand Sona? Or Lucian? A LOT more people count as Demacian than you might expect.
> [{quoted}](name=Helixarrow,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JxmnMEGY,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-08-14T20:40:43.304+0000) > > You can't stand Sona? Or Lucian? A LOT more people count as Demacian than you might expect. I never said that. I said I cant stand Tianna and J4. I didnt mention the others.
: [Spoilers] Lux: Issue Nr. 4 - Feedback, Discussion and Questions
There are 2 characters I despise in these comics. 1. Aunt Tianna: basically Garen is overprotective of his little sister and wants to keep her hidden from prying eyes. Tianna doesnt care about her and literally calls her STUPID GIRL. What kind of family is she? It pisses me off because I have an amazing family, and anyone who is cruel to family is of the worst kind of scum. She also only cares about the family name, not ppl themselves. Lame. 2. Jarvan: despite his father recognizing that they causes the uprising, Jarvan acts like a brat and insists that he is in the right and Sylas the wrong. His childish attitude and insolent behavior is what caused Sylas to happen in the beginning. Demacians overall are such pricks. There are only 4 I can actually stand. Garen, Lux, Sylas (i know he is the villain but rightfully so) and my favorite Galio who just wants to help is people and is free from the maddening hierarchy and politics of Demacia.
Show more

Rowanstar

Level 55 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion