Koiyaki (NA)
: Im an sggro support main myself, but i dont play mages cuz i think their boring. Usually, having an aggro supp (enchanter, ur own mage, a tank with engage) is usually fine if they no how to dodge and make them think twice about the trades they try to take. The main thing is that u should at least try to trade with them, If u keep letting them take pot shots ur just gonna either die or be behind in cs/ exp. Learn their ability cast time and hit boxes and dodge. Remember, people can do nothing when their auttoing a minion. Use that .5-1 second to auto them in between ur csing, to even the playing field a bit. Over all, if u must play passive, didge the skils, if u cant play passive, make even trades/ suggest for ur supp to be aggro as well. Good luck :3
Do you think it's worth deviating from your normal build path (early on) to grab something to help you in lane, or is that really not worth?
: So Brand has high base damage, this means that you outscale him. You need to let the enemy laners push to you and just cs as best you can and wait for your jungler to come and gank that juicy 300g Brand In lane Brand just wants to throw his W's at you when you go to cs. So you just lose a few cs, this way he cannot get his frostfang gold. If brand gets no kills and not enough ff gold, at a certain point in the game he becomes useless Zyra isn't really a poke champion. She needs to hit her E to land any kind of combo, so in lane all she does is fish for E's. If she lands one she just WWQ on you and you take lots of damage, get ignited and you probably die. So with this knowledge you need to anticipate zyras roots and try to dodge them. If she doesn't land the root, after a certain point, you just jump on her and 3 shot her because she has nothing else but her ult to stop you. Her plants can be a pain but if you coordinate with your support to hit them, they die after 1 tick of damage Bush wards are really important vs both, but especially zyra. Also frostfang gives them 20 on-hit damage so their autos hurt and give them 20 gold. Just be sure to really punish their cooldowns, as they are no threat when Zyra's E or Brand's W is on cooldown. Often you might take a Brand W and back off as an ashe, but a pro player might decide to trade back damage immediately, flash over his Q and kill him But ye, just remember to punish cooldowns at least
Do you think it's worth deviating from your normal build path (early on) to grab something to help you in lane, or is that really not worth?
Kimuto (NA)
: Annoying to face them but I can tell you what I dislike about playing aggro supports over utility. You have to do damages consistently to make the pick worth it. If you happen to lose lane and force to play safer, you would rather be playing utility champions like Nami for better sustains. It's like you lost the purpose on why you pick them if you're forced to play safer which is what I dislike about aggro focus supports. They're double edge sword in a way. Not a fan of that.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Rux100,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ldn9m4gw,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T07:24:10.690+0000) > > shyvana? > > or does that response imply she's garbage o.o right now she's very irrelevant. Supposedly there's buffs for next patch but given her track record I doubt they'll bring her up.
ah ok. Well I played a Xin game last night and it went pretty ok, I mean i suck at the champ cuz ive never played him before but i think my calls were right, even if poorly executed xDD Any other champ to suggest? Or tips for xin, cuz he was fun
: > [{quoted}](name=Rux100,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ldn9m4gw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-10T05:15:04.238+0000) > > oh what about {{champion:102}} how is she right now who?
shyvana? or does that response imply she's garbage o.o
: {{champion:5}} is pretty simple and is good {{champion:121}} is challenging but good right now {{champion:203}} you'll tilt off the face of the planet learning them before they fall out of the meta again. Just warning you ahead of time.
{{champion:5}} sounds ok. I mainly just want to avoid {{champion:19}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:11}} you know... oh what about {{champion:102}} how is she right now
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Rux100,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rjJOL7ZG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-13T00:30:06.823+0000) > > I recommend watching Redmercy's channel? > > He doesn't play akali but he plays other assassin's like {{champion:38}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} and does fairly well on them. He is in D2 currently. > > Also remember that LoL is a TEAM game, and thus requires a team to succeed. Tank champions are fairly weak early, and strong later whereas assassins are fairly strong early and weak later. If you play Akali you should be making everything count in the first 20 minutes. I'm no pro, I don't play ranked, AND I'm an ADC player, but I read a lot and watch a LOT of streamers and pros play and have picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks. Take my words or leave them. > > Another thing to consider is cooldowns. Yes boneplating is a pain in the arse, and with supps like Kench its difficult to burst out the ADC. Played intelligently though, you should be attempting to simply activate the CDs, wait for them to expire and then go right back in before the CD completes and is available again. Akali is good at cleaning up fights, not starting them, so if you're the first to arrive in a group fight you're probably doing it wrong. > > Assassin's also often require a roam to get their game started, so keep your eye on your jg. If they are pinging that they want to gank a lane, try your best to help them in that gank. You might lose a bit of lane but assassins arent good laners anyway for the most part (this is ESPECIALLY true for akali) so it's not like you'd keep the lane in a stellar condition anyway. Assassin's don't lane, they dont secure objectives, they kill people. That's their win condition. > > Assassin's are also a LOT about mind games. You opponents should be thinking "where will he come from, how will we defend, blah blah". All you have to do (sometimes) is actually let them know where you are and you will see their team position shift to defend a carry from you, and in certain situations this will prove beneficial to the rest of your team, AND it's kinda funny to watch an entire team change their stance JUST because they see ONE champion. This is also why I don't play assassins because I'm not good at mind games :P unless you count {{champion:29}}. > > Again I'm no midlaner, these are just my opinions and/or suggestions based on what I've read and watched in the webz. Don't give up on a champ that you love. GG. im talking about akali not zed talon or whatever other assassin, akali. is my focus.
And Akali is an assassin? So a lot of what I said applies. She's not zed or talon, but her playstyle is very similar.
: I know the exact reason as to why i suck now
I recommend watching Redmercy's channel? He doesn't play akali but he plays other assassin's like {{champion:38}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} and does fairly well on them. He is in D2 currently. Also remember that LoL is a TEAM game, and thus requires a team to succeed. Tank champions are fairly weak early, and strong later whereas assassins are fairly strong early and weak later. If you play Akali you should be making everything count in the first 20 minutes. I'm no pro, I don't play ranked, AND I'm an ADC player, but I read a lot and watch a LOT of streamers and pros play and have picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks. Take my words or leave them. Another thing to consider is cooldowns. Yes boneplating is a pain in the arse, and with supps like Kench its difficult to burst out the ADC. Played intelligently though, you should be attempting to simply activate the CDs, wait for them to expire and then go right back in before the CD completes and is available again. Akali is good at cleaning up fights, not starting them, so if you're the first to arrive in a group fight you're probably doing it wrong. Assassin's also often require a roam to get their game started, so keep your eye on your jg. If they are pinging that they want to gank a lane, try your best to help them in that gank. You might lose a bit of lane but assassins arent good laners anyway for the most part (this is ESPECIALLY true for akali) so it's not like you'd keep the lane in a stellar condition anyway. Assassin's don't lane, they dont secure objectives, they kill people. That's their win condition. Assassin's are also a LOT about mind games. You opponents should be thinking "where will he come from, how will we defend, blah blah". All you have to do (sometimes) is actually let them know where you are and you will see their team position shift to defend a carry from you, and in certain situations this will prove beneficial to the rest of your team, AND it's kinda funny to watch an entire team change their stance JUST because they see ONE champion. This is also why I don't play assassins because I'm not good at mind games :P unless you count {{champion:29}}. Again I'm no midlaner, these are just my opinions and/or suggestions based on what I've read and watched in the webz. Don't give up on a champ that you love. GG.
Rioter Comments
: Can't fear Yi with Warwick E during ult
We'd need to watch what happened. He shouldn't be immune to fear though. However he would be immune to the slow it would have provided since his howl both fears and slows, so that would explain the little message saying he was immune.
Rioter Comments
Hi lm Zoe (EUNE)
: I am forced if its ranked, like it is
You are not forced. While I agree to dodge when situations get dire when it comes to ranked, it comes with a price. Would you rather: A, play a game that you'll likely lose, or B. wait 10 minutes and play a game you'll have a much better chance at winning? You do have a choice. Each with its own consequences.
Risen29 (NA)
: Champions you wouldn't expect to be pubstompers, but are.
I suggest {{champion:43}} to be totally honest. Lower elo players never expect the damage output in midlane. I used to play her a lot mid, I remember the countless enemy assassin's get half their hp blasted with one empowered Q. Her build is also flexible in that if you fall behind you can buy {{item:3174}} and stay useful to your team (speaking as if you're in mid lane). Of course you can also sup with her but mid lane is much more fun :)) Another pick I HIGHLY suggest is {{champion:127}} I have no idea why noone plays this champion, she is f*cking amazing every time I play her. Solid escapes with E, very long stun with W+R combo, free zonya at lvl 6 if you R yourself AND it heals you, her Q is free every now n then thanks to passive. SOLID PICK!
: Nami, The unwanted Support
I love Nami man. She's nami. Nami, Nami, It's nami, nami, Look out for that tsunami, comin' from that nami, nami, everyone look out it's nami, that nami, nami, that scary nami, here comes that nami ^^put these words to the tune of the song "laffy taffy" and youll know what ive been singing to myself for years every time I see nami in LoL xDD Nami for the win.
Hi lm Zoe (EUNE)
: Riot plz help ;-;
Well, you aren't forced... lol. I play unfamiliar champs when this happens. I can't be mad at a game I don't win if I'm playing a champ I don't know. So I just have fun. And that's what a game is all about righttttt???
: Trolling Tactic that I encountered.
You don't need to ask your teammates to report someone, your report will be enough. I play a lot of ADC too, and it is frustrating, whenever this happens I pay close attention to where both junglers are. When one of them dies just grab a jg camp or two. Or you can roam and help gank another lane. lastly, pick a champ with solid waveclear (Sivir comes to mind). This problem usually only lasts during early game, so if you cant keep up your cs just play passive and wait for your item spikes. In my experience, supps who steal cs often get too aggressive and end up feeding because of their carry playstyle in the support position, and thats when they start badmouthing their adc, and that is where they *might* be banned for behavior. *might*. Hope this advice helps you.
: Can I freeze my summoner level?
No. The ability to freeze your summoner level would result in a similar thing that happens in World of Warcraft battlegrounds at level 19: The lower levels would be entirely overpopulated by players trying to take advantage of preying on new players, which is obviously not fair at all. It happens enough with smurfs, but the way the system is set up, it's designed to skyrocket the smurfs out of that summoner level range ASAP.
Rioter Comments
: I'm not sure, but obviously you aren't talking about TSM vs CG because Zven got insanely wrecked on Kog today. Edit: in Playoffs
please say spoiler alert next time >.<
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: well somebody aint satisfied with their quadra
C'MON THOUGH AM I RIGHT!?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ghazter (NA)
: Karma main myself and I'm so proud of my 22/0/25 carry (lol). I really want to play Taliyah and yeah, she's very good for team fights, but that's not really your problem I guess :P She's got a very good poke with her missiles, so it shouldn't be hard to gradually wear your laner down. I have a feeling that when you're playing Jhin and Ezreal you're probably just overextending, just because your range is nice doesn't mean you should chase people. Remember that support is not a reliable damage position (especially early) so I would just follow your ADC and root people (Morgana gets really disgusting with her root) so they can damage them. It's by far my favorite position just because I don't have to be good at winning trades. ADC is maybe the most stressful position because everything rides on your damage and your support's ability to protect you from the other ADC and getting you out of CC. I generally don't play ADC but when I do I go Miss Fortune. Another thing I've just now thought of is how your masteries are set up. Do you have different masteries for your different positions, and are they the best setup for that position? You're level 30 so I'm not really worried about that, that should be done around level 18 when you can get your keystone (I was a bit late). Opinions on this would be great because I want to do this a bit more around the forums and I'm not sure how I'm doing :P
I actually hate chasing, it's one of the things that tilts me when I get tilted. I have the sense of mind to prioritize my cs, and I recognize that no matter how low the enemy might be, I won if they ran away from lane because now I get free farm. And if he recalls, I can shove the wave and recall myself, causing him to lose cs by his tower, and by the time I get back his minions will not have reached my tower. I try my hardest to recognize that kills are nice, but they do not win the game. towers, dragons, the barons, and the nexus win games. Kills are nice, but should only be chased if necessary to secure the objective (like killing their jg to make sure there isnt a smite fight at drag/baron) and there's enough vision to tell you no threats are nearby. I have a few select champions that have their own masteries (jhin, cassiopeia) but most of them (respective to their role of course) have around the same masteries. I know that's bad practice, but I always feel like masteries dont just serve the champion, they serve the player. someone like me, I play very safe, I like to farm up and not open myself to be outplayed, so I like warlords bloodlust over fervor a lot of the time (unless its jhin because I can help my team from 1/4 of the rift away) because the lifesteal helps me stay alive while I cs and (likely) get harassed. I enjoy support a lot because since I'm not the one killing, I can think outside of the fight, and too many times I secure an extra kill or two by ignoring the current target and preparing the next one. One specific instance was just inside the river, I was Morg and they locked down an enemy. being the sup I am, I flashed over a wall to Q the enemy running away, completely ignoring the one locked down, and as soon as the first one was dead, the follow-up was real. I guess I'm much more confident and aggressive when I'm not pressured to carry. I've probably had my most fun playing morgana sup, or poppy toppy. But I very much want to learn the carry positions.
: You can either: * Don't 1v1 your enemy laner but rather, try to ask for ganks if you're a bit under-confident in dueling your laner. * Play champs like: * Caitlyn (Bot Lane) * Annie, Malzahar or Lux (Mid) * Soraka or Lulu (Support) All the champions I mentioned are relatively safe,can conditionally win any 1v1 during the laning phase and can still provide good utility and damage even with behind. * Look for opportunities to land good harass on your opponent and only all in if you know you can kill your laner and that the enemy jungler isn't near your lane. * If all else fails, tower hug and play passive. This is to minimize the risk of dying early if you take too much harass to where your enemy laner can all-in you before you can get to your tower. This tip is not advisable in the mid lane if your enemy laner is very good at roaming. I hope these tips can help you.
I try the hug tower and play passive thing all the time, but mainly in bot lane it is so hard. since your opponent is ranged, they typically weave in autos and can leave the turret before they're shot at. Also, if all i do is sit under tower my sup gets tilted and goes and supps someone else, then flames me for "being bad", not understanding that my cs is more important (and easier to achieve) than kills are. Or even worse, they get fed up with my passive playstyle, so they sell their gold income item for a damage one and try to carry themselves, only to feed and blame me for it.
: The answer to all questions is: Gangplank!
: Seems like you need scaling champion that can farm under tower and bring utility mid-late. Ziggs or Mundo come to my mind, you can farm under turret against any champion, and bring tons to the team later on. Ziggs can melt turrets and do nice AOE in teamfight, Mundo is a beast in teamfight with a few items. For ADC, Cait is very safe as well, range + mobility + CC for support, Alistar maybe? Otherwise, if you don't want to lane and like helping the team, just play jungler!
I look at the jungle as it's own lane, and being outplayed as a jungler is the most tilting thing on the planet. To be planning something in your head "gonna clear these camps and go drag" only to find that they are mysteriously gone and as you discover your blue buff is gone the dragon dies and now you're behind because they invaded at the perfect time and blah blah blah. I suck at laning, but I prefer to at least know where my opponent is at all times
: Which champions do you play for mid? maybe that's why you can't win because they are not meant to win 1v1's.
I recently picked up Cassiopeia, she is fun, and one of the reasons I got her was to make me be a bit more involved in the dueling scene. I know she is a fairly strong laner. My other mid lane pick is Taliyah, and I try not to 1v1 with her, I just try to push the wave and roam. Sometimes though, the enemy makes it near impossible for you to duel them and that's where I fall :/ thing is, it's not that it's impossible to duel the laner, its just that I suck. I think its a confidence issue because I dont like being alone so I play a little too safe or "play to not lose" which is disaster, but when my team is around I want to be aggressive and "play to win"
Ghazter (NA)
: Which champs do you main/enjoy playing? I would suggest playing champs with lots of CC so that you can scare your enemies early, then either escape the engage or chase them down, depending on what side of the stick you are. Also, try playing carefully, try to read their moves and ward the bushes so you don't get surprised while you're pushed up. Make sure you know where the enemy jungler likes to gank too so you can be ready if he decides to gank you, and be careful of adjacent laners as they could roam to yours (ex. if their lane is pushed up and your counter laner recalled or is struggling with cs). Bot lane is really good if you struggle with engages because you have someone else to either burst them or help you escape. Also, if you get damaged before minions spawn just recall as it wastes the enemy's mana, making it easier for you to engage later. I also learned this neat trick; the enemy will most likely either waste mana in an ability or auto to kill minions. When they auto, they stop for a second and you can capitalize on this by poking them and then getting out of range. Finally, practice last-shotting minions with your champs to know when you can last-shot them with your build at certain points; that will get you more cs easier, and remember to call for ganks when the enemy gets greedy. But then I guess this is all from a level 22 so take it or leave it ^_^
the champions I mostly play are Jhin and Ezreal for adc, Morgana and Karma for supp, and Cassiopeia and Taliyah for mid. (mid lane is new to me still, technically, but these are my favorite right now) I like the CC from jhin and his long range, I like how often I can spam Q on ezreal. Morgana is very... forgiving, i guess? Missing one ability doesn't completely ruin a trade for you. I pretty much love everything about karma, she's loads of fun and not many people in my elo play her. I like taliyah for her playstyle: push wave and roam. I like fighting with my team, and it is very rare i try to 1v1 someone, so Taliyah seems to fit me well. I think Cassiopeia is the first outplay champion I've liked; she's easy to cs with, and she makes it very easy to punish those who are out of position. Again, Cass is the first champion I've played that probably favors the 1v1.
Rioter Comments
: wait was there someone in your game actually named "System message"?????????
lmao I think this was my friend, she was doing this to me my last couple of games xDD
zPOOPz (NA)
: Extremely. When you commit to play a TEAM game, you don't get to walk off whenever you feel like it (you do that in real life and you don't get invited back to that game again. aka banned). Yes you are tilted, but so is the rest of your 4 teammates. They didn't run away....
good point. I'm an only child, so I tend to be self-centered at times, don't always think about the other 3 who are probably pissed off at the same guy I am.
: > I do talk a bit of trash, venting my thoughts on my teammates If what you say is true and you vent on your teammates then you will get punished for toxic chat. And fro the quieting part it will put you in low priority queue.
well, what exactly is toxic? I don't call anyone names or threaten anyone, I'm no bully. It's typically something like "I've had 5 games in a row where the jungler isn't listening to my pings and ganks when I have no mana and feeds my laner, then flames me for it and I'm done. Can't stand it anymore, I'm losing my mind I'm out." Yes, I left early but is that considered toxic?
zPOOPz (NA)
: If you punch a co-worker and take a 2 weeks vacation, I'm fairly certain you don't get brownie points either. It's called personal accountability and responsibility. If you vent before you ragequit (aka afk), you will actually get double punishment. One from the reports i'm sure you will get as well as leavebuster (2 separate system with 2 independent punishment). If you do this too frequently, likely when you log back in, you will receive Low Priority Queue for X amount of games regardless of how long you logged off for from Leavebuster. Depends on how hard you "vent", you may receive chat restrictions at first and those are amount of game base so it doesn't matter how long you logged off for. You still have 10/25 game chat restricted. The silver lining to this (if you can call it that) is that if you receive a 14-day ban and you logged off for 2 weeks, it will be as if you haven't received any punishment LOL. However, then you will have perma ban to worry about. I'm not entirely sure why you think "venting" and being toxic and run away (afk in middle of game leaving your team to hold the bag) like a coward would earn you any brownie points. If you're going to shit talk your team and vent, at least have the ball to stay and face the consequences of that action instead of run away during an active game (losing game or not). You can only view your punishments when you log back into the game. I don't think they send out emails anymore.
I am owning up right now, I am literally just asking questions. The brownie points thing was leaning towards a joke, I don't expect special treatment for running away from my problems. And the venting is always short, never more than 2 messages. usually something like "tired of games where my sup doesn't buy a sup item and just steals all my sh*t, so f*ck it I'm done this has happened 5 games in a row and I quit". So yea, for the record its not like "mid lane is a piece of trash, cant cs or ping, jungle sucks too never ganks, top lane is just an idiot bought the wrong items blahblahblah" its not like that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Azureee7 (EUW)
: >Prevents escapes Might aswell be a silence, who fights this champ while on the W ? No, you have to land ur low CD Q and then mash E. That is it. This champ needs a rework more than any other. Why is it allowed to use E without enemy being poisoned? This should not be allowed either. Obnoxious lane bully who scales.
Using your E without a poison applied is a waste of mana, it does little to no damage that way. Literally, only do that on last hitting minions or to tag an enemy dying by the turret. Also, the E returns health if the target is poisoned, so if trading with the enemy you have to land your poison to make your E effective. Cass has a terrible early game, which is why most of my matchups listed are assassins. Her late game is unmatched, she has the highest single-target damage in the game. But her flaws are squishy and low mobility: prime target for thirsty assassins. In order to be useful in midgame she has to buy {{item:3070}} AND {{item:3010}} and upgrade one of them. That means she has to invest 1850 gold (not including dark seal, which most Cassiopeias take) just so she can get the scaling items she needs to be the late powerhouse. Also her W has a minimum cast distance, so if the assassins catches her fast enough, she can't W them away. ALSO she can't buy boots, and so is slower than everyone else in the game until level 16 I think? I know 18 she passes most champs in movement speed. Yes, to enemies who aren't familiar with her she can shut them down easily, but for those opponents who are familiar with her, it is much harder.
Azureee7 (EUW)
: land one Q and spam ur 0 counterplay W/E, win every lane. Like what does the enemy do when u use ur W which is a silence and slow at the same time. Back with tear and rinse and repeat. Good champion. Get naturally tanky after abit or even build tank items because she scales despite being a lane bully haha :PP
The W is a slow, but it is not a silence, it only prevents mobility. To do what you suggest, I have to land it PERFECTLY, if its a little short then they get away, or if its a little far, they turn around and out-do me. I have to get it just right to where they are right in the middle, and even then it isn't that big of a zone to run through. Also, they can dash/flash over it (from one side to the other) EDIT: apparently, you cannot dash from one side to the other. I must have seen a flash or Ezreal's arcane shift, or something of the sort that made me think that was true. Mobility is interupted unless specifically indicated that it isnt ({{champion:54}} {{champion:14}})
Rioter Comments
KoKoboto (NA)
: Lissandra because her passive sucks and because she's never viable anymore with the crazy shield values supports get. I feel she should be more like Swain/Vladimir with a hint of Ahri. Meaning tankier and abilities that promote beefing up a bit and kiting. Of course her ultimate is super unique and should stay but I feel it could be done better as well. Vi for same reasons as Lissandra. She's a diver but her ultimate has become pretty underwhelming since it first came out. She should build more like a fighter but her best builds are 1 damage item into full tank. She doesn't do enough damage if she lands Q and if the enemy squishies have a support next to em good luck doing anything.
I love lissandra the way she is. She's one champion that can legitimately punish champions who try to dive the backline, and heavily at that. I play her vs nearly every melee assassin because you just cant get that close and get away with it. Maybe she's not "meta" right now but she is just fine.
: His E needs to have a longer CD and not do damage. I would make it so that it has a 12s CD when activated can E through 3 targets then it goes on CD. Now there is counter play, there is Ops moments you can take advantage of, You know when he is making his move and he cant case ANYONE to the ends of the earth. Next his WW blocks only Auto attacks Next his Passive Shield blocks 75% of incoming damage Next his Passive crit is +50% Next his Q hits one target Look now Yasuo is like most of the other 160+ champs
That seems like a much bigger nerf. Noone would play him, lol. Since he's an assassin-based champ, his WW does seem over the top, I would give it a limit on how much it blocks. Even braum shield only FULLY blocks 1 attack, the rest after do damaged (allbeit at a seriously low amount, but it still does) I'd give his WW some hp or something. A yasuo who fed the entire game shouldnt be able to block 4 Ezreal Qs, 2 Nidalee spears, a thresh hook, Jarvan chain, AND a Taliyah wall. Braum is a tank, so we get why, but Yas isn't. His Q doesn't need to change. His crit is strong, but its fine. his late game is horrid, so his early needs to be strong. His passive shield is fine to me. Just takes some counter-play. If you know its up, then auto him or something like that. Don't start your whole rotation if you know his passive is up, make sure it gets down and THEN go in. A good yasuo will back off before his shield comes back, but hey, you have the lane for the next little while so you earned your cs. Too often people forget that you don't need to kill your lane opponent to win the lane, nor do you even need to "win" the lane. Trading even is fine, especially against early game monsters like Yasuo and Draven, I'd wager to say that with them trading even is actually ahead.
Rioter Comments
Rexxiee (NA)
: Daily reminder that draven needs to be gutted.
Question: Do you ever trade blows with Draven in the early game? No: Good boy/girl Yes: You're doing it wrong How to play against Draven: Buy a Cull and roast marshmellows under your tower. Seriously though, Draven's late game is just sad. His early will leave you headless. Farm under tower, call for ganks if you want, but wait until mid game to try and trade with him.
: Allow enemies to see yasuo's E mark on minions
It's a nice thought, but I doubt it will make a difference. What makes Yasuo so scary is the person playing him. A good Yasuo player is fast and decisive, so if you're available for a trade he's gonna get you, and he's gonna do it really fast so you'll have very little time to react before he's safe n sound again. Yes, theoretically this will give you those precious _seconds_ where he can't dash through that one same minion again, but there are 6 minions in a no-cannon wave. And by the time he dashes through the 5th and 6th, the 1st and 2nd are ready to dash through again. Another problem I see coming out of this is that this is what some call a "gateway". If we make this sort of visual changes for our opponents, how many other champions will now have to be considered for a similar change? I think a nice way to take something out of this is to, instead of make it visible to our opponent, allow Yas to dash again through the same target in the time window but punish him for it with a much higher cooldown. This will separate the good players from the bad ones, and it will open a window for his lane opponents, and we'll call this window the "that's when Yasuo knew... he f*cked up" window.
: this is why league isn't a SPORT!!!!!!!!!
Correction: your elo isn't much of a sport. Get to Challenger, or go to worlds. There is your sport.
Show more

Rux100

Level 39 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion