: "ADC's are fine, ranged is fine. Crit Items are fine, Stormrazor is fine"
complains about crit builds sunfire instead of thorn or randuins. ok.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: @Riot COME THE FUCK ON
if you dont have a 60% WR you're not climbing. if someone goes afk or something out of your control causes a loss, it wont happen again for a while. so since you're soooo good you should win those games.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Which champs are currently dining on a garbage dump and does Riot have an eye on them?
ADC Bard (NA)
: 2018 is earth's age {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XEv4v8m0,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-05T00:08:55.207+0000) > > 2018 is earth's age > > {{champion:432}} pls no
: Vent Post. What was your daily dose of AIDS from League?
Playing ranked in general. oh and patch 8.12.
: > [{quoted}](name=LordForrest,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z0NltBX8,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2018-07-03T06:28:22.012+0000) > > Neither? Ahri isn't a furry and she has nothing to do with Japan. You don't become a furry because you like other furries. You become a furry because you like anthromorphic animals. And Ahri is clearly based on a fox, so I'd say she counts. Besides, we've already established that Ionia is just the Runeterran equivalent of Japan.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z0NltBX8,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2018-07-03T06:30:48.593+0000) > > You don't become a furry because you like other furries. > > You become a furry because you like anthromorphic animals. > > And Ahri is clearly based on a fox, so I'd say she counts. > > Besides, we've already established that Ionia is just the Runeterran equivalent of Japan. Anthros and furries are completely different though. Also Ahri was literally released when KOREA got thier servers.
: If you like Ahri, does that make you a weeb or a furry? https://i.imgur.com/X3b5umq.png
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z0NltBX8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-02T19:28:40.376+0000) > > If you like Ahri, does that make you a weeb or a furry? > > https://i.imgur.com/X3b5umq.png Ahri isnt a furry nor Japanese so neither...
SkyRohn (EUW)
: this game is freaking dying, nothing has sense anymore. unbalanced champ here, unbalanced champ there, new shitty meta, useless and stupid reworks. welcome to League of Legends 2K18
yeah i more or less just quit, haven't played in 3 weeks. Battlerite has been way more fun and the steam summer sale is going on.
Xcion (NA)
: Crit based marksmen late game... I don't get it
crit adcs might as well be deleted at this point. games are going to get shorter and shorter to appease the fortnite kiddies until the game dies.
: No riot didn't make riven v2
anyone who says that is really dumb tbh. no suprise that its mostly everyone.
: League is turning into Yugioh.
Yugioh is really stupid decks are like 500 bucks so you can play one or two turns lmao But league has been in an irreversible downard spiral since probably season 5. Now they just deleted a role and the pro scene when they play under 8.12 will either be hilarious or just sad.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rysophage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F1kHqlni,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T23:23:11.029+0000) > > K I'm gonna try to jinx and Tris top and try to not get reported and banned. That's literally not what I said or suggested. Reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it?
Nerfs and buffs are not going to fix this not have I ever said it was going to. > ADCs have been carved out of their niche and forced to stand on their own two legs, and this is the first time it's ever happened. You do realize adcs are designed to be played in duo lanes with champions that keep them from dying? Know what happens when they don't have that? Unplayable. Patch 8.12. stop comparing adcs to champions that scale with levels and are designed to function alone please.
: I want to be slapped in the face by nami's tail
: It has been 8 years since people could play non-marksmen bot so a lot of people want to finally try something else. Realistically, marksmen are probably still the strongest champions bot when the dust settles, the margin is just very small for the first time in ages and people want to enjoy it.
Adcs are only as strong as thier supports. Supports have been bonkers, so adcs were bonkers. They nerfed both. Now adcs REALLY suck and any actual support that isn't a part of some cheesy kill lane is garbage too
Im0nAcid (NA)
: Do NOT click 'I Understand' If You Did Nothing Wrong
Kaaaay first of all you never get banned for two weeks from one game...you're just toxic period. Second when multiple people report you in one game, it doesn't affect anything. Just the fact you GOT reported. Also yeah, responding to toxic players with toxicity isn't a solution pretty sure rioters mention this all the time that's what the mute button is for. If you continue to be toxic after a chat restrictions and a two week ban you're gonna get perma'd.
: Diana still needs a pre-6 buffs.
No. Tired of Diana running around oneshotting people with just a large rod and no sorc shoes. Shes weak for 7 minutes big deal
: > [{quoted}](name=Rysophage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F1kHqlni,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-17T18:30:33.062+0000) > > Yeaaaah when only 3 marksmen are playable out of about 20 or so I think there's a problem. Not inherently. The botlane meta was just massively shaken up. Looking at the stats literally one week later and saying "ADCs unviable! Blanket buffs! Blanket nerfs!" is not the proper reaction. It takes some time for things to settle and be uncovered, so ADCs could just as easily swing back into favor if you give it a little time. Furthermore, that's not exactly an awful precedent. League has just about as many assassins, but how many of them are actually 'viable'? Zed, Talon, and LB are about it. Kha'zix has fallen from his recent jungle domination spree, so while not awful he's far from king of the jungle. Rengar's still basically a 'cheese' pick to stomp pubs. The rest aren't really worth mentioning. ADCs have been carved out of their niche and forced to stand on their own two legs, and this is the first time it's ever happened. Previously the choice was simply that you needed a marksmen, so just pick the style you wanted a roll out. That's changed, and now the question begins at whether you need a marksmen or not, rather than what type. This innately trims it down, because the in-role competition means people need to rediscover when it's the right time to bust out an ADC at all, then whether or not it's good to take a hyper carry / mid game monster / early game lane bully. Beyond that, current ADCs diversity really isn't that bad if you approach it from more than just bot. Several of them are competent mid laners. A couple can be decent top picks which absolutely dominate specific matchups. Several can even be decent jungle contenders. The sky isn't falling, ADCs have just finally had their wings clipped.
K I'm gonna try to jinx and Tris top and try to not get reported and banned.
Takerial (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rysophage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F1kHqlni,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-06-17T18:24:36.960+0000) > > You aren't understanding the difference. When mages get changed, they don't ALL become unplayable. Same with bruisers. Most of them can jungle. When adcs get pushed out of bot they are no longer playable. There isn't a difference to understand. Literally, every other lane has had their particular class of champion become subpar to play with. You COULD play them, but it put your team at a disadvantage just to do it. You're just whining because for the first time since forever, the class of Marksmen was actually hit in the same way other classes of champions were hit.
There has never been a time in LoL history where bruisers and tanks were all unplayable in top lane. Majority of the roster is melee fighters. Mages are the 2nd largest class, never in history has only less than 25% of them were playable. Zed yasuo and talon didn't push almost every mage to another role. Teemo and Quinn didn't do the same top lane. There's like 20 or so marksmen in the game, teemo,jayce and Quinn included. That's less than 10% of the roster. Now 10% of 10% are playable. Don't come here and try to tell me that some Mana changes and irelia being played mid is the same as an entire class but 3-4 champions being unplayable it's not the same lmao
: Bot lane is still for ADCs, it just not **only** for ADCs anymore. This is similar to.. literally every other fucking class. Bruisers and tanks are for top, but top and isn't only for bruisers and tanks. Mages are for mid, but mid isn't only for mages. Adcs now function like every other class in the game: They have a lane which is where most of them go, but they are not the only class there. A specific few of them can flex into other positions, but you won't see one every single game.
Yeaaaah when only 3 marksmen are playable out of about 20 or so I think there's a problem.
: vayne top, quinn top or just say fuck it and go jungle
Vayne jungle was a thing a while ago then they nerfed the crap out of it
Malak (NA)
: People complaining about bot but mid meta is the one that's actually messed up lol We have assassins and bruisers dominating. Faker got rank 1 with irelia I think.
One of the best players on the planet beat a bunch of people worse than him? Huh...
Takerial (NA)
: Every other lane has had to constantly change between different classes of champions. The Marksmen role was the only one that hadn't seen this since pretty much Season 1 where they went from Mid Lane to Bot Lane. Now that the Bot Lane role has changed to allow these changes, Bot Lane mains are complaining. About what the other lanes had already experienced. Lawl.
You aren't understanding the difference. When mages get changed, they don't ALL become unplayable. Same with bruisers. Most of them can jungle. When adcs get pushed out of bot they are no longer playable.
Rioter Comments
: I think making his pool have a weakness outside of its cool down would be a good way to give windows to punish him. He can be really frustrating to play against. I mean as it stands I think the best way to deal with him in lane is to insta-clear waves and walk away since his waveclear is meh early. Even then, he won’t run out of resources and he’s a slippery gank target. Riot tries to avoid uninteractive stuff like this- look at the nerf to Doran’s ring stacking to prevent top lane from just being tanks waveclearing and walking away. Mid lane recently lost out on early mana sustain to avoid this gameplay too. Not say vlad is busted, but he can be really uninteractive. Kudos to riot adding his meter and minion block on his waveclear in 2016- good moves in the right direction imo.
It costs a huge percentage of his hp? It only heals him if he's damaging things. If he's using it as an escape it's alot worse.
: Streamers vs Average Joe: Punishing the Non-Elite
Why are people so stuck on tyler1? His ID BAN was lifted. He has not gotten a single permabanned account back and he never will. And when hash plays badly he drops out of Challenger hella fast. He also has to be reported in game, which probably never happens because Challenger players aren't children and think one death is inting like in silver.
4MeRockz (EUNE)
: Unlock Permanently Banned Accounts ReFormed Players
No. Your second and third chance were chat restrictions and the two week ban. You broke TOS. riot dosent owe you anything.
Ahris (NA)
: Is it fair that adc players are more whiny so they get attention?
Don't get me started on how many mid laners cried bloody murder at the mana changes just a few patches ago.
Ahris (NA)
: Is it fair that adc players are more whiny so they get attention?
Most popular lane is mid get over yourself. You're also the most spoiled lane, have the most champion choices, item choices, and the lane is the hardest to gank. Adcs are whining because every champ we spent learning that's not draven or Lucian is complete garbage. Games end in 20 minutes so crit adcs never get a chance to go live so no, they aren't playable.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rysophage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WRyLsj8Q,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-15T12:01:00.209+0000) > > So you increase class diversity by completely invalidating the class that was there originally? There's more than one class going bot lane now, not to mention ADC's are still going bot lane anyway. They're not completely invalidated, they just have to adjust to match-ups like everyone else has to. Edit: Still waiting for an actual argument against my statement, but then again every other lane and the jungle serves as that precedent :^) Mages and assassins in the mid lane, bruisers and tanks in the top lane, whatever in the jungle. "The class that was there originally" seems to make bot lane unique... but not anymore! Oh boy, it's fun getting to CHOOSE what kind of champion class I want to play bot lane now instead of HAVING to pick a marksman like the last how many years again? Balance marksman to be optional, and to be able to lane in other lanes too. The new bot lane meta is FUN. You haven't seen this much variety in years!
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WRyLsj8Q,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-15T15:25:44.433+0000) > > There's more than one class going bot lane now, not to mention ADC's are still going bot lane anyway. They're not completely invalidated, they just have to adjust to match-ups like everyone else has to. > > Edit: Still waiting for an actual argument against my statement, but then again every other lane and the jungle serves as that precedent :^) Mages and assassins in the mid lane, bruisers and tanks in the top lane, whatever in the jungle. "The class that was there originally" seems to make bot lane unique... but not anymore! Oh boy, it's fun getting to CHOOSE what kind of champion class I want to play bot lane now instead of HAVING to pick a marksman like the last how many years again? > > Balance marksman to be optional, and to be able to lane in other lanes too. The new bot lane meta is FUN. You haven't seen this much variety in years! You just don't get it. adcs CANT go to any other role/lane. They aren't designed to function alone. They suck early, they don't scale with levels, and they have little to no utility or roam potential. Only exeption being kindred. Quinn, graves, corki, all suck too bad bad for bot lane that's why they are played in other roles and why we saw Lucian played top and mid. You can CHOOSE to play whatever bot lane but I can't CHOOSE to play a marksman anywhere else. That's why I said they are invalid.
: >LB adc Don't you mean LB apc. AD LB isn't going to do much. Equating "bot=ADC" is half the reason a lot of us are enjoying this meta, because *there was so little class diversity in bot lane that you are still calling non-ADC champions in bot lane an ADC due to habit.*
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WRyLsj8Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-15T02:26:02.069+0000) > > Don't you mean LB apc. AD LB isn't going to do much. Equating "bot=ADC" is half the reason a lot of us are enjoying this meta, because *there was so little class diversity in bot lane that you are still calling non-ADC champions in bot lane an ADC due to habit.* So you increase class diversity by completely invalidating the class that was there originally?
: What's with increasing assassin/fighter damage and lowering supports shields?!
They didn't nerf shield value they nerfed duration. So you actually need to use your brain.
: OMG Ezreal is too OP
All adcs are dogshit now who cares play xerath bot
: Account logged into by another computer
Change your password and Hope you don't get banned because rito won't give you your account back unless you find the crystal skull and survive a black hole
: Demoted because of afk
Because if you really belong in higher elo like everyone thinks you'd suck it up and win 60% of your games.
: Nerf and balance yasuo.
he's already alot weaker after IE and crit item changes stop crying.
Tusutaki (NA)
: Who was Hail of Blades designed for?
{{champion:67}} but she's garbage anyways so who cares anymore
SSmotzer (NA)
: So uh,... 'Bout Time for a New Yordle
: Will you ever unban permanet accounts?
: Good, keep this champion weak. It's no fun being completely useless against her just because of my attack range.
I really hope you're a garen main cuz thats the only champion that should have a problem against vayne.
: {{champion:429}}
Dumpsters vayne in lane and is good in non-monkey elo. Try again
: riot perm banned me for making some jokes and for having some non toxic fun. $2000 worth of skins!!!
For the one thousandth time, Tyler1's accounts are all still permabanned. his ID ban was lifted so he can play the game, he cannot get any of his old accounts back.
: That's not true... New Infinity Edge and Stormrazor have great synergy with her kit, and she naturally just does OP damage lull
crit isn't worth building when draven, mf, and lucian are going to have one item power spikes. your 4th item IE isnt going to matter. at all.
Rioter Comments
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Is there a way to escape silver unless you're near Diamond level?
nope. silver is cancer. you even hear smurfs saying how cancer silver is. wait until next year when they make a wood tier and lots of people will drop to bronze where they belong.
: A lot of people say that Riot just wants money, Well look at Nintendo :/
Yeah...there's these things called companies...they need money to function.
: [Discussion] Do you think Riot's changes to Shielding are a good approach?
: you just have to crowd control him and he is useless---change my mind
you just described every champion in the game. that isnt counterplay.
: All the problems associated with Yi are caused by: trash wood elo players, who can't play against even trash tier champs like Yi.
Cowsep is in challenger in multiple reigons as a yi one-trick.
HàrrowR (EUW)
: Can Kalista get a rework. (Dead Champions)
the crit changes will help a bit, but yeah she's just like... a worse kalisa. just like vayne.
: We want URF back
If urf was permanent you would never play regular league. riot dosent want that. its like cocaine. stahp.
Show more

Rysophage

Level 114 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion