: Must be a pain in the ass to get all the essence for champions, loosing your skins and so on, unless you're paying it, which is dumb as fuck knowing you'll loose it once again.. Anyway, have fun getting banned again.
> [{quoted}](name=Sirthael,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=p8epY8OR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-04T00:55:42.368+0000) > > Must be a pain in the ass to get all the essence for champions, loosing your skins and so on, unless you're paying it, which is dumb as fuck knowing you'll loose it once again.. > Anyway, have fun getting banned again. i dont spend money on this game.
: wont you just get banned again if theu find out what account youre using?
> [{quoted}](name=Ya Bois Timbs,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=p8epY8OR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-04T00:54:07.972+0000) > > wont you just get banned again if theu find out what account youre using? No. Thats the whole issue with the permanent ban system.
Rioter Comments
: In other news, the world is not a safe place. Dont go outside!
> [{quoted}](name=MyAccountStolen1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6VUJzJpZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-02T20:48:45.168+0000) > > In other news, the world is not a safe place. Dont go outside! Upvoted
: I couldn't find a title, but it's funny enough.
Just goes to show how in touch they are with their game.
: it ***can*** happen. sure! just like Trump ***can*** get reelected in 3 years time or how TSM ***can*** get back on top or how Faker ***can*** lose a championship without crying... anything under the sun ***can*** happen. does not mean it's ***likely to*** happen {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AftZebJG,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-01-31T08:30:47.667+0000) > > it ***can*** happen. sure! > > just like Trump ***can*** get reelected in 3 years time or how TSM ***can*** get back on top or how Faker ***can*** lose a championship without crying... > > anything under the sun ***can*** happen. does not mean it's ***likely to*** happen > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} #2Terms
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=S0N0FN0NE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z6hKMjs0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T06:45:43.709+0000) > > Or ranged mid. Since you cannot outtrade her because for some reason she has unlimited sustain and a manaless kit. as someone who plays mid all the time thats a load of shit
> [{quoted}](name=MaskedMorals,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z6hKMjs0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T13:17:27.086+0000) > > as someone who plays mid all the time thats a load of shit Obviously not considering all the upvotes.
: Why do people think ARAM games arent real games?
Because theres no competitive scene and its lame?
: Why so salty? Jinx is not a bad champion. Its noobs are picking her up and doing poorly with her cause they dont know what they are doing. Blame Riot for buffing her so highly. Its because of this that you are seeing horrible jinx players.
> [{quoted}](name=SymbolicFear,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pL5uvuWF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T06:07:43.891+0000) > > Why so salty? Jinx is not a bad champion. Its noobs are picking her up and doing poorly with her cause they dont know what they are doing. > > Blame Riot for buffing her so highly. Its because of this that you are seeing horrible jinx players. EVERY jinx player.
: https://pm1.narvii.com/6166/218e131e9d2ee3bd9ce9181bddedae867ae08fbc_hq.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=IvernBramblefoot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pL5uvuWF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-30T04:57:42.204+0000) > > https://pm1.narvii.com/6166/218e131e9d2ee3bd9ce9181bddedae867ae08fbc_hq.jpg Good art of a shit champ
: the new meta to play tryn toplane.
Or just play a champ that isnt shit.
Rioter Comments
: God Fox Ahri
She doesnt deserve a God skin.
Rioter Comments
Pale Pirate (EUNE)
: I'm just gonna leave this here and check back on it later
Zerenza (NA)
: Thank you so much for Evelynn!
I agree shes a great champion. Thats why shes my go to ban everygame
: They revert 1 spell on a champion and people act like they are going to do more lol.
> [{quoted}](name=HaIlMonitor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XrH3gkvs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-28T06:56:00.757+0000) > > They revert 1 spell on a champion and people act like they are going to do more lol. Sarcasm isnt your strong point is it
: because someone on the balance team HAS to main this champion. no one in their right mind thinks shes balanced. her laning is the worst experience you will ever go through as a melee top.
> [{quoted}](name=Milton Fletcher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z6hKMjs0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-28T06:33:52.127+0000) > > because someone on the balance team HAS to main this champion. > > no one in their right mind thinks shes balanced. > > her laning is the worst experience you will ever go through as a melee top. Or ranged mid. Since you cannot outtrade her because for some reason she has unlimited sustain and a manaless kit.
leakinb (NA)
: Plz take a look some unhealthy ability
The only ones I agree with are Zoe and Malz. Malz is literally brainless.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: SO to jungle mains
Depends on the champ. If im playing jax or trundle then yes bc they are very item dependant but otherwise nah.
Rioter Comments
nelogis (EUW)
: You nerf Trist then Twitch is the problem You nerf Twitch then Kog is the problem You nerf Kog then Jinx is the problem You nerf Jinx then MF is the problem You nerf MF then Xayah is the problem You nerf Xayah then Ezreal is the problem You nerf Ezreal then Kalista is the problem You nerf Kalista then Vayne is the problem (again) You nerf Vayne then Cait is the problem You nerf Cait then Draven is the problem You nerf Draven then Jhin is the problem You nerf Jhin then Varus is the problem You nerf Varus then Sivir is the problem You nerf Sivir then Ashe is the problem You nerf Ashe then Lucian is the problem You know for how long you do this? Until there are Mages played in the bot lane again because thats when ADCs are balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lph8GBu3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-25T13:46:12.952+0000) > > You nerf Trist then Twitch is the problem > You nerf Twitch then Kog is the problem > You nerf Kog then Jinx is the problem > You nerf Jinx then MF is the problem > You nerf MF then Xayah is the problem > You nerf Xayah then Ezreal is the problem > You nerf Ezreal then Kalista is the problem > You nerf Kalista then Vayne is the problem (again) > You nerf Vayne then Cait is the problem > You nerf Cait then Draven is the problem > You nerf Draven then Jhin is the problem > You nerf Jhin then Varus is the problem > You nerf Varus then Sivir is the problem > You nerf Sivir then Ashe is the problem > You nerf Ashe then Lucian is the problem > You know for how long you do this? Until there are Mages played in the bot lane again because thats when ADCs are balanced. Good. The role is full of cancer anyways,
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ChuShoe (NA)
: Seeing nurse akali for the first time
I cant wait til she reaches level 6 and all ins you over and over because she has a healthy design.
: The game's gonna die if the things aren't starting to get fixed. It's going to happen slowly, but it WILL die.
> [{quoted}](name=NorthernRedStar,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JbxdllPN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-22T15:03:59.546+0000) > > The game's gonna die if the things aren't starting to get fixed. It's going to happen slowly, but it WILL die. The game is dying fast as hell. A simple look at the boards will tell you that.
: I dont think ive played a game with worse skill leveled players
Thats because most of the champions in the game are either press R assassins or tanks.
: {{champion:164}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:142}} Explain to me right now how an ADC can outplay any of these champions 1 v 1 without being 3x as fed
> [{quoted}](name=H1 H0w are Ya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W4dByrN3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-22T20:08:31.450+0000) > > {{champion:164}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:142}} > > Explain to me right now how an ADC can outplay any of these champions 1 v 1 without being 3x as fed Extremely cheap items ring a bell?
Rioter Comments
: Trundle Question
Rioter Comments
Eggbread (NA)
: "Hextech Chests Are Crap"
The gamble is the fun part tho. Ive always gotten decent stuff but I recently got Dreadnova Darius and almost shit my pants.
Eedat (NA)
: I could ban Ryze 34 games in a row since I get a ban every game. What's your point?
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nimfwIaE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-19T17:55:48.677+0000) > > I could ban Ryze 34 games in a row since I get a ban every game. What's your point? Just happy to not have her in my games. It makes league so much better.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: >Bans teammates pick intent
Perfect time to learn a new champ. Thank them for the experience, especially if its ranked.
Rioter Comments
: I just realized we could make a comment chain rainbow
Staff can make a rainbow but can't balance the game. At least the important stuff is out of the way.
: Sir. The point of an assassin is that you can't 1v1 him. That is literally why they are useless, because if a person sticks with the team, he/she is fine. Also, his e heals him like 300 health. that's one adc auto, or half of a mage skill.
You obviously havent played against a kayn after 20 minutes
Rioter Comments
: Riot response and communication
: In memory of my brother
He's dunking fools in heaven now. Sorry for your loss.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

S0N0FN0NE

Level 53 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion