: How do you dodge a khazix q He is a problem. compare him to talon again, let's talk about teamfights. Talon goes all in. He has e to escape. Once he e's out, he's gone. He can't instantly come back in. He uses up his w+q, he's completely vulnerable. khazix: e in. q. auto. kill someone. e reset. ult. auto and q and kill someone. low hp? e out. found someone else to kill? ult back in. kill. e resets. e out.
Rioter Comments
: saw a rioter tweet about the boards
I really don`t blame him. Most of the stuff I see posted on these boards are just so bad or wrong I can`t help but laugh. Rarely do I see a post that`s actually of value.
Rioter Comments
: Your delusions are sad, Riot have glossed over dozens of posts more respectful and just as popular. So dont even try with that blatant lie.
My bad. Continue going through life being aggressive towards everything you don`t like instead of trying to be constructive and tell me how it goes.
: Can't wait to see how utterly shit Riot makes the game this season with the "Soon" excuse
Not disagreeing with you, but there`s a way to get your point across without all the swearing and anger. If a rioter were to read a well written post they might actually take interest in it. If they see another flame fest like this they would probably just ignore it.
Rioter Comments
YuGiHo (NA)
: she was popular in pro play and got nerfed because of it. shes like {{champion:268}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:13}} etc. she is part of this pool of champs that were strong in pro play and riot were clumsy in the the way they chose to nerf them and then just forget about the, meanwhile {{champion:39}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:104}} and friends are allowed to be strong in pro play and solo queue and not see the same level of nerf for some reason.
Yep, I used to main azir and kalista and now I feel like a troll for playing them. Rek`sai was also my go-to jungler whenever I got the position. Clearly Riot is nerfing everything I play.
darkdill (NA)
: Would a "Swap Health Percentage" ultimate be allowable in League?
Google the DOTA 2 hero Terrorblade, his ultimate is exactly the same thing. The problem with this is that you create a champion with is impossible to 1v1 at any point in the game (unless this ability is its ultimate, in which case it becomes impossible to 1v1 post 6). Even a 2v1 would be iffy because said champion could focus one target and swap health with the other one. I always found terrorblade such a pain in the ass to deal with in Dota and the last thing I would want is something like that here. We already gotta deal with leblanc and irelia.
Rioter Comments
Jaspers (EUW)
: Ban Rate shows something is unhealthy for the game/champ, not how powerful they are.
What else are you going to do for Akali though? She needs some way to survive she can`t just dive into the enemy team and live. If you let pink wards reveal her she becomes practically worthless in anything above platinum because people actually buy control wards there. As it is right now most of the time Akali can be dealt with by launching some CC or AOE into the shroud. With the exception of lowering the shrouds duration, you can`t change the shroud without absolutely ruining the champion. And before someone says it, ruining a champion isn`t an option. For every person that hates the champ is a person that enjoys it.
Rioter Comments
: Question for all: Why do you love the champions you play?
I main Zoe because I am a sadistic asshole who relishes in the pain of others because it makes me feel better about myself. Also she`s pretty funny
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Irelia movement speed should be 325
Irelia shouldn't be a fucking champion
F Ù Ń (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=S0lShadows,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XUEFvE2y,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-10-28T02:26:36.226+0000) > > The reason I rushed deathcap was cause I was actually ahead and absolutely destroying lane (was 2/0). Then this fricken 9 kill Camille that got absolutely fed from camping bot basically destroyed me. I normally don`t copy paste the same build order but yes you are right that I very very often forget control wards exist. you never rush rabs first tho. It’s usually a bad idea. On all mages, buy AP items accordingly, then build deathcap. You get a lot more AP from it. If you’re playing Zoe for example, do not ever rush Deathcap. Rush Luden’s then Lich Bane. You need Lich Bane. If you’re perhaps playing Aurelion Sol, buy Rod of Ages, Rylai, Leandry, etc. Then buy a death cap. If Camille is there, buy Zhonyas. If let’s say Malzahar is there, build Banshee veil.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomat0H3ad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XUEFvE2y,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-10-28T13:49:01.999+0000) > > you never rush rabs first tho. It’s usually a bad idea. On all mages, buy AP items accordingly, then build deathcap. You get a lot more AP from it. If you’re playing Zoe for example, do not ever rush Deathcap. Rush Luden’s then Lich Bane. You need Lich Bane. If you’re perhaps playing Aurelion Sol, buy Rod of Ages, Rylai, Leandry, etc. Then buy a death cap. If Camille is there, buy Zhonyas. If let’s say Malzahar is there, build Banshee veil. Oh I didn't literally rush deathcap obviously I got Ludens first, deathcap immediately afterwards though
: Honestly u need to take a break from ranked rather than playing non stop, or wont do you any good. I get in this mentality when I lose and I will continue losing non stop. Try some normals and relax, after try ranked and you will see a difference. But to be fair this meta is usually all about bot lane so if your bot loses chances are u will lose game. But it's never a good idea to continue playing games when u are in a losing streak. Over all i do hope you feel better :)
> [{quoted}](name=DDcatedPepoMonKa,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XUEFvE2y,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-10-28T00:56:40.611+0000) > > Honestly u need to take a break from ranked rather than playing non stop, or wont do you any good. I get in this mentality when I lose and I will continue losing non stop. Try some normals and relax, after try ranked and you will see a difference. But to be fair this meta is usually all about bot lane so if your bot loses chances are u will lose game. But it's never a good idea to continue playing games when u are in a losing streak. Over all i do hope you feel better :) It`s funny cause it`s not like I played back to back. I have a few arams between times where ive lost 2 or more and I was also using league as a study break.
Ifneth (NA)
: The first thing to do when you have a problem like this is to look at your OP.GG, not to roast, but to find any problems you might not notice game-to-game. Long and sudden losing. streaks are usually due to mental ‘boom’ rather than skill loss. Here’s what I’ve noticed. 1) Champion pool. You’re sort of maining Zoe, who’s really struggling, but also playing a lot of other champions in both Mid and Bot. From Bronze to Challenger, it’s best to pick a single champ that isn’t struggling, a single role that you like, and focus on them. For higher elo players, it helps you understand how your champ fits into the macro. 2) Damage-damage-damage. While every carry needs their core, I’ve noticed that you rarely build any defensive items or components, whether you’re ahead or behind. For example, you rushed Deathcap as a second item on Zoe and finished 2/7/6. It only accentuates problems whenever you get behind. 3) No control wards. By this elo, vision becomes vital, and I almost never see you end a game with any in your inventory. Maybe you just use them every time, but it’s a little surprising. Maining a struggling champ, playing a bunch of different others, building full damage, and seemingly not buying any vision is definitely going to put you at both a disadvantage and on hard tilt if anything goes even slightly wrong. The impression I get is that you wanna carry really badly (hence this post!) and generally want to be Mr. Awesome. So you play carries and build damage for the power fantasy, and whenever anyone messes up, you get a little mad that it frustrated your plan, since a squishy carry with no defense can easily be shut down. If so, then it might be wise to find a champ you can rely on and build some defensive items whenever behind or far ahead. It will help you not drag the team down if you get behind and protect your lead when ahead. Get that Zhonya’s. Grab a Morellonomicon instead of a Deathcap early. Find a QSS or Vamp Scepter for your Marksman. Then, the little issues won’t become big problems, since you’ll have some protection. And that’ll make things less frustrating, too, letting your mental recover. Hope this helps!
> [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XUEFvE2y,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-27T23:34:13.233+0000) > > The first thing to do when you have a problem like this is to look at your OP.GG, not to roast, but to find any problems you might not notice game-to-game. Long and sudden losing. streaks are usually due to mental ‘boom’ rather than skill loss. Here’s what I’ve noticed. > > 1) Champion pool. You’re sort of maining Zoe, who’s really struggling, but also playing a lot of other champions in both Mid and Bot. From Bronze to Challenger, it’s best to pick a single champ that isn’t struggling, a single role that you like, and focus on them. For higher elo players, it helps you understand how your champ fits into the macro. > > 2) Damage-damage-damage. While every carry needs their core, I’ve noticed that you rarely build any defensive items or components, whether you’re ahead or behind. For example, you rushed Deathcap as a second item on Zoe and finished 2/7/6. It only accentuates problems whenever you get behind. > > 3) No control wards. By this elo, vision becomes vital, and I almost never see you end a game with any in your inventory. Maybe you just use them every time, but it’s a little surprising. > > Maining a struggling champ, playing a bunch of different others, building full damage, and seemingly not buying any vision is definitely going to put you at both a disadvantage and on hard tilt if anything goes even slightly wrong. > > The impression I get is that you wanna carry really badly (hence this post!) and generally want to be Mr. Awesome. So you play carries and build damage for the power fantasy, and whenever anyone messes up, you get a little mad that it frustrated your plan, since a squishy carry with no defense can easily be shut down. > > If so, then it might be wise to find a champ you can rely on and build some defensive items whenever behind or far ahead. It will help you not drag the team down if you get behind and protect your lead when ahead. Get that Zhonya’s. Grab a Morellonomicon instead of a Deathcap early. Find a QSS or Vamp Scepter for your Marksman. > > Then, the little issues won’t become big problems, since you’ll have some protection. And that’ll make things less frustrating, too, letting your mental recover. Hope this helps! The reason I rushed deathcap was cause I was actually ahead and absolutely destroying lane (was 2/0). Then this fricken 9 kill Camille that got absolutely fed from camping bot basically destroyed me. I normally don`t copy paste the same build order but yes you are right that I very very often forget control wards exist.
Rioter Comments
: And it was at that moment Zed was faced with the horrifying conclusion that maybe, just a tiny bit, in this one situation, Kusho might have been right about that box after all.
Zapzya (OCE)
: Surely the two cannot be named so similarly and not be connected. I hope Nocturne will be the consequence to Zed's actions.
I think they intend for Nocturne to re-enter the physical realm because of Zeds actions.
Rioter Comments
F Ù Ń (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=S0lShadows,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kVl0FVcx,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2018-10-23T23:14:46.631+0000) > > After the zoe nerfs she was basically a shitty Lux. People on the boards can`t play against stuff and then come here to cry so I wouldn`t really worry about it. She deserved the buffs. Finally, someone who actually has brain cells. People in boards, myself included, will complain about everything, yet they don’t counterplay. Best thing to do is ask for help on how to counterplay.
It`s like when I see people crying Zed is OP. I can play vel koz into zed and win lane 100% of the time. It doesn`t take a genius to play against zoe, or kat, or zed, you just gotta use your head
: {{champion:39}} {{champion:104}} seriously a REAL nerf this time .... {{champion:555}} give some limit on his heal lasting forever {{champion:121}} just bring it back down to .2 wtf was that horrid change {{champion:6}} idk but do somthing {{champion:56}} at the very _least_ give all of us vision on what the player he is ulting has on thier screen.. ideally just show what the champs themselves see but {{item:3095}} {{item:3147}} https://i.imgur.com/Vf6QYmD.jpg
I just think that the duration of the sight impairments on Nocturnes ult needs to go down. It is far too long.
: {{champion:39}} - revert buffs done earlier this season and make her farming harder to do {{champion:84}} - true stealth broken, don't need an explanation {{champion:202}} - actual nerfs please {{champion:236}} - hard nerf to the best early game adc there is {{champion:145}} - hard nerf to the best late game adc there is {{champion:14}} - because everyone else wants it {{champion:516}} - revert W nerf {{champion:104}} - minus 3 ad omegalul wut nerf {{champion:7}} - revert her revert {{champion:78}} - why the fuck is aftershock poppy outdamaging every other tank in the game now, whilst going tank? {{champion:77}} - this guy is the highest winrate in jungle and claps people going full tank, for 12% of his HP, while also doing DOT AD damage scaling with 70% of his AD, and also moving the second fastest of any jungler in the game.
I agree poppy is just so absolutely stupid. I don`t find jhin much of a problem anymore after they fixed the bug where hail of blades would proc with stormrazers on the first hit. Gotta be careful with Lucian. His late game is pretty bad, don`t wanna make it worse, but at the same time he`s supposed to be an early game champ. I`m not sure what I would modify to make sure that part of him stays the same without knocking him out completely
F Ù Ń (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeusVult,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kVl0FVcx,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-23T13:33:51.404+0000) > > A patch where Aurelion Sol (less than 1.5% play rate, 55% win rate, and 0.22% ban rate) is getting a bigger nerf than Irelia (28% play rate, 50% win rate in 2 roles, and a 55% ban rate) Just a hint for that Asol win rate, he is only being played by his one tricks and has a completely unique play style that many people dont know how to play against > > Where essence reaver is getting buffed while Lucian is at a 52% win rate with a 30% play rate > > And Zoe, a champ that no one wants to play against because her kit is crap, is getting buffs > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} A patch where Aurelion Sol, has been dominated, I play A Sol, I am m5, this will not make a difference. Maybe 2% drop in winrate. Aurelion Sol mains are good anyway. They will usually zone out cs in a safe matter, then dominate late and mid. A patch where Irelia gets nerfed ms. I play Irelia as well, m6, this can make a difference as you essentially reduce her mobility. This can be a big change as mobility sometimes means everything to a champ. Nasus for example, could never cs safely if his ms was nerfed to 335 or 330. Essence Reaver is iffy, but it allows for some ADCs to rise up, and dominate instead of 2 ADC, yas and MF dominating. Lucian buffs, I don’t know. And finally Zoe, go ahead, check my boards profile, match history, and u will see I main Zoe, as an M7 Zoe, of course I’m going to have bias, but Zoe was in a real bad spot. I’m gonna be honest, LeBlanc can completly out dps, lvl 3, with a cluck ton of mobility. Imagine playing Zoe against LeBlanc, where your lvl 3 does no dmg. Now imagine every other midlander. Even if Zoe hit her full combo, Q And E, it would only do half hp lvl3, while many other mid Laners rn, can 100-0 you instantly lvl3. Without being insanely ahead, Zoe did no damage. Without first item advantage Zoe does no damage. With first item, Zoe reaches her power spike, and proceeds to do dmg. These Zoe buffs allows for Zoe to actually fight in lane, when compared to before, when most other Laners, (Even ASol) can completly our dps, and kill Zoe. Remember, all her dmg is in 1 ability. Dodge it, she’s donso
After the zoe nerfs she was basically a shitty Lux. People on the boards can`t play against stuff and then come here to cry so I wouldn`t really worry about it. She deserved the buffs.
: Balance team is balancing around their favorites again. There's no reason for Zoe to be buffed back. She's not the only champion struggling yet since she is a favorite shes the first to be buffed.
Just because you lack the ability to play against a champion does not mean it doesn`t deserve buffs. They put Zoe in a pretty awful spot after those nerfs. She didn`t even need the nerfs but people like you who can`t play against a champ cry for nerfs instead of improving your gameplay.
: Downvote this post (4 real this time)
None of you are trying hard enough. Here, I got this. I`m a Zoe main
Rioter Comments
: If your main could have any skin line which would it be?
I wanna see a vs event with a nightbringer zed and a dawnbringer shen
: Can we stop letting CertianlyT make champions?
Or maybe just learn to play against the champion? I don`t find laning against any of those champs difficult at all, especially zed. People play like idiots and then complain. Only the boards.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I feel zed would be balanced if they nerf electrocute, ignite and got rid of duskblade/lethality
> [{quoted}](name=Knight Artorìas ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPEnwewv,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-08-13T16:10:34.322+0000) > > I feel zed would be balanced if they nerf electrocute, ignite and got rid of duskblade/lethality Zed is already in a bad spot and you wanna nerf every single item the relies on. (Actually I don`t even build duskblade every game, it`s not really as core to Zed as you`d think it is). League of legends boards does balance everyone
: Here's the Akali nerf I really want to see:
The ability has a pretty short range, and it`s fairly visible. Nerfing a champion because of your inability to avoid what is honestly a fairly easy to avoid skillshot is not how the game works, sorry dude.
wildfox99 (EUW)
: also wind can stop a fking galaxy coming at you at full speed {{champion:136}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
The gameplay does not follow the lore at all. If that was the case, picking malphite would be an instant win because you`d be the map
: For the record, i also strongly dislike both Yas and Zed. But Akali isnt bad to play against as a mage, everything she does is pretty straightforward and her smoke wont hide her from AOE.
Careful, on the boards if you use common sense instead of complaining that non-broken stuff is broken you will get downvoted
: No More Zeds And Yasuos Please
Or, great idea here, just learn to play against those 2 champions instead of complaining about them every 2 seconds and maybe you`d find them to be manageable. You play Orianna and Lissandra yet you struggle against Zed and Yasuo? Like what? While I do agree Yas is in a powerful spot right now, I don`t see how zed with his non-existence high elo pick rate and 47% winrate are considered overpowered. He excels at low elo because everyone plays against him like idiots. Zed has a 22 second cooldown on his W. As orianna and lissandra, once he uses that W, he is open to 22 seconds of you denying him farm and harassing him and getting ganked because there is nothing he can do in return. Same thing with Yasuo. None of Oriannas attacks are even projectiles and Lissandra is so good against Yasuo. Simply purchasing Tabi`s and/or armguard is a massive early game hit to zed and yasuo. Stop complaining about the champ and learn to play the game. I have 0 problem laning against either of those champions. If you lack the ability to capitalize on these long early game cooldowns and not respect when Zed has his ult up and not to play overly aggressive, that`s not the champions fault. That`s your inability to adjust your playstyle according to the champions you play against. But if you use common sense on the boards you get downvoted, then wonder why Riot doesn`t want to listen at all.
: >You`re complaining an immobile adc gets killed easily by an assassin? And don`t like any of Varus` skillshots are incredibly difficult to aim. I'm not complaining that I die to an Assassin as an immobile adc, i'm complaining that often Assassin's like Rengar feel that they aren't difficult to play. In his case he just needs to activate R + AA + Q + AA (anr then E and W, but you can use E midair jump during R). >so obviously his cleanse mechanic is not game breaking or OP. I never said it was game breaking or op, I only said that such a mechanic within a champion kit isn't really healthy. But the cleanse can remain as you convinced of the reasosn as to why, though i'm glad that you're considering atleast having the healing part nerfed. Personally even a change like making Rengar's W healing % scale based on ability rank would be a good start (10% / 20% / 30% / 40% / 50% of damage healed).
Any assassin is going to seem overpowered and not difficult to play when you are immobile and squishy. Any assassin can kill that target, it`s trying to survive long enough to continue killing is the hard part. And yes, I do believe that the W heal is excessive, it should give him defensive stats instead of a massive heal, but that`s my opinion. The cleanse has to stay though, otherwise Rengar just becomes useless.
: >In fact, all I see from Darkin Hybrid on these boards are him constantly complaining about the same stuff after he loses a game to them. Lol. You clearly only see the posts that get upvoted a lot that happen to be complaint posts, and they only get upvotes because people agree with what the subject is covering. If you knew me at all you would of known that majority of my posts are creative based, where I get people engaged in them thinking creatively by asking things such as: * Can you think of a champion kit from the following images? * Can you think of an item from the following image? And so on. And everything that you stated isn't as simple as you make it out to be. Assassin's like Evelynn for example are able to kill their target quickly and get away safely because they have that tool at their disposal which happens to be her R. Even if she isn't able to get to the target because they are all grouped up, she will later on when a teamfight occurs. Champions in general who have a cleanse in their kit is kind of a toxic mechanic (Rengar empowered W, Gankplank W). The fact that Rengar is able to heal for 50% of damage done TWICE is strong as it is. But him having a cleanse is just absurd. He just has to press R and simply click on someone to kill them and when he does (yes even when everyone is hulled up together) if he get's CC'd by anything he can just Cleanse and heal off 50% of the damage he takes TWICE. Then assuming he's level 18 and that he has 40% CDR, he can do this every 42 seconds. The difference between you and me is that I looked at the other side of things where I ADMITTED that certain champions like Evelynn and Pyke need the sustain that they have. But I only complain about a champion like Rengar because of the fact that I can't outplay as a champion who has a higher skill floor then Rengar (Varus, majority of his abilities are skillshots, and he requires to land his abilities to be able to proc Blight stacks) who literally just needs to Press R and Point to Click to kill me.
You`re complaining an immobile adc gets killed easily by an assassin? And don`t like any of Varus` skillshots are incredibly difficult to aim. That`s like complaining ramus is too good against auto attack champions. Like no shit, that`s what the champion is designed to do. The counterplay to rengar is proper positioning with your team. I invite you to play a game with rengar, get to late game, and try diving into the enemy team without using your cleanse. YOu will be worthless. He needs the cleanse, it`s that simple. Could the healing be reduced? sure. Should the cleanse be removed? Probably not. He has no other form of escape after diving in. The fact also remains that at high elo, the champion has a 46% winrate (this is as of last night, I doubt it`s updated since then), so obviously his cleanse mechanic is not game breaking or OP.
: Assassins are high risk but you only seem to look at how they perform while ahead. An assassin that's behind offers nothing to their team beside damage where as a mage can still provide a medium dmg + has tons of utility. They also tend to have crap lanephases which makes mages safer and more reliable picks than assassins. lol varus main complaining about assassins not bias at all btw
: gunblade should be removed
^ Why riot doesn't take the board seriously. Great solution.
: Is it me or Assassin's no longer furfill the criteria of "High Risk"?
These all make sense. Just because you are incapable of playing against the champ doesn`t make them broken. Rengar: You can see the closest person he is gonna jump on and react accordingly and mass CC him. He needs the cleanse or he becomes worthless late game. Its one of the problems with Zeds late game, how easy he is to CC. Akali: Akali has a very small area of her shroud. You can literally just spam any AOE ability in the shroud and probably kill her. Any DoT will constantly show her position. She needs sustain or she`ll just become useless. Evelynn: Literally has to charm and individual and run into their god damn team. She needs to heal up after if she wants any hope of going back into the fight. Seriously. You guys can`t complain about everything just because you suck at playing against it. All 3 of these champs (Evelynn to a lesser extent) aren't even great at high elo, so obviously they aren't as problematic as you seem to think. In fact, all I see from Darkin Hybrid on these boards are him constantly complaining about the same stuff after he loses a game to them. A simple check of the match history comparing the time of this post is all is takes to realise that. Improve your game and stop blaming the champ. I and most people don`t find them as problematic as you. EDIT: You guys also complain about the class constantly but if an assassin ever falls behind it`s probably the most useless class in the game.
: I'll give a little tip Resolve + {{item:1029}} and you are good to go ^^
Careful dude, too much common sense you might get downvoted.
Elixors (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=S0lShadows,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Aq5Mxe8E,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2018-08-10T02:36:15.265+0000) > > Is that not true against like literally any champion? There are always champs you don't pick into others, always. It`s called counterplay. If the enemy picks quinn you pick someone like Jax. If the enemy picks eve, you pick a good early game jungler to destroy her early game. If the enemy picks vayne you pick someone very long range like Caitlin. If the enemy picks Thresh you`re probably gonna pick morgana to spellshield his stuff. Every champ In the game has champs that excel against them, and you`re sitting here complaining that you might have to pick a champ that excels against another champ. Big brain. If there are only four champions, out of the 140 or so champs in the whole game that can possibly counter him, then yeah there might be an issue.
There are way, way more than 4 counters. Any champion capable of prolonged trades will outdo Zed. Once Zed uses his full combo he cannot use it again for 22 seconds. Any champion that can take advantage of that downtime to deny him farm or trade with him is a good choice (think Azir harassing him with soliders, Orianna and her ball, etc) Because he cannot fight back and farm easily without his W.
: Here is why Zed is bullshit to deal with.
You people crying about Zed constantly is hilarious. The champ is not in a good spot. He was pretty much never in a good spot since the assassin meta. The longer the game goes on the more useless he gets. Do you ever notice that his high elo pick and ban rate is very low? Cause any player with a brain knows how easy it is to play against him. He`s probably one of the assassins in the game with the most counterplay. If Zed dives into your team to kill you late game, your team has a solid second to see who he`s ulting and prepare to CC him. Ever since I`ve made it to high platinum I rarely ever see Zed banned anymore. In fact, this is probably one of the worst seasons for me ever playing Zed. I can barely carry games because it`s just so easy to play around him, especially with so many champs doing tons of burst that outdoes your burst, and the addition of stopwatch. Take a day to watch LL Stylish stream and he constantly shows very clear points as to how Zed struggles this season, and then people like you make a post crying about Zed because you lost lane him because you can`t use your brain. It`s hilarious.
Elixors (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Aq5Mxe8E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-09T08:27:06.008+0000) > > {{summoner:3}} {{item:3157}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:245}} > > the amount of counter options to fight zed is large because since he was so over played, people have know his kit in and out so we're being forced into playing champs just because riot refuses to do something about his stupidly high burst lol
Is that not true against like literally any champion? There are always champs you don't pick into others, always. It`s called counterplay. If the enemy picks quinn you pick someone like Jax. If the enemy picks eve, you pick a good early game jungler to destroy her early game. If the enemy picks vayne you pick someone very long range like Caitlin. If the enemy picks Thresh you`re probably gonna pick morgana to spellshield his stuff. Every champ In the game has champs that excel against them, and you`re sitting here complaining that you might have to pick a champ that excels against another champ. Big brain.
Nea104 (EUW)
: The problem is, **they actually thought about doing such a thing**. It would be something like, _let's add 30 AD to Duskblade_ and see what happens in PBE. It makes just no sense, it's not a reasonable hypothesis. So, the question stands: what the heck are they doing? And the game stays in its current state, for a reason.
I mean but... isn`t that the point of PBE? Sure the buffs were a horrible idea (and I say this as someone who plays a lot of yasuo), but the PBE is at the end of the day a testing environment. Even if something seems like a horrible idea, if Riot wants to test something they`ll test it. I don`t believe that they were insane. They wanted to test how a buff would affect yasuos gameplay after the crit item nerfs, they saw it was overpowered, and changed it. It`s a test server, no need to flip out over everything that gets added to it. And then I get downvoted for literally stating a fact. This is why nobody takes the boards seriously. You guys all have the same stupid mentality and nobody can tell you otherwise.
: Honestly, Akali seems difficult and now her damage is actually separated and requires more setup and precision rather than just her previous Q-R AA instant kill bs. BUT, her skillfloor and ceiling combined are not enough to compensate for the fact that she can towerdive without getting hit by the tower even in the hands of a complete amateur. Also her R shouldn't have so much power. Her kill potential spike on her new R is even bigger than on her old R, whenever she has it up, a direct engage is equivalent to inting because you won't survive it if you are not a tank with nearly full build and even then, her execute part will make it difficult. I agree to the others, less power and more uptime for her R, the big cooldowns only give you a wider window of time, but not a fairer opportunity
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X5BRYJF3,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-07-31T20:40:59.481+0000) > > Honestly, Akali seems difficult and now her damage is actually separated and requires more setup and precision rather than just her previous Q-R AA instant kill bs. > > BUT, her skillfloor and ceiling combined are not enough to compensate for the fact that she can towerdive without getting hit by the tower even in the hands of a complete amateur. > Also her R shouldn't have so much power. Her kill potential spike on her new R is even bigger than on her old R, whenever she has it up, a direct engage is equivalent to inting because you won't survive it if you are not a tank with nearly full build and even then, her execute part will make it difficult. > I agree to the others, less power and more uptime for her R, the big cooldowns only give you a wider window of time, but not a fairer opportunity She does get attacked from the tower. The exact SECOND that she auto attacks or presses an ability, the tower will shoot her once. It isn`t preventing her from taking tower damage, it is simply allowing her to reposition under the tower. She will still take tons of damage early-mid game from the tower because she is squishy. And before you complain about late game, even current late game akali laughs at towers because she can kill you before it even damages her.
: What? If anything everyone will do the exact opposite and say she's too strong and beg for nerfs. Who in their right mind would want to buff that overloaded piece of shit?
> [{quoted}](name=MetaVolca,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X5BRYJF3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-31T19:47:58.545+0000) > > What? If anything everyone will do the exact opposite and say she's too strong and beg for nerfs. Who in their right mind would want to buff that overloaded piece of shit? You literally just did exactly what he said not to do, but did it before she was even released. Slow clap sir, slow clap.
: > [{quoted}](name=S0lShadows,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=g4V6HU0T,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-30T19:21:42.713+0000) > > The report system does nothing for trolls. I have a list kept of every intentional feeder who admitted to trolling in chat from the last 2 weeks and they continue to play the game. so you have a list ? just as you dont get punished for a one time offensive unless its a zero tolerance thing you dont get punished for 1 game of "trolling" so you had to do something more then just "called out a troll"
If they admit in the chat that they will be trolling I THINK its trolling and not "trolling"
Show more

S0lShadows

Level 136 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion