mack9112 (NA)
: But there are lots of good butts in this game ...
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sOQwLMkB,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T21:28:17.335+0000) > > But there are lots of good butts in this game ... gross
SCP 106 (NA)
: EU WEST Boards is unreasonable chaos for yasuo mains ;')
all unreasonable comments and unreasonable yasuo haters ;)
: DUde its yasuo. every board will upvote a post like that. and can you blame people? dude has above 50% banrate consistently since his release even when he doesnt have above 50% winrate. its a horrible champ through and through.
> [{quoted}](name=KittyKàtKàtàrinà,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Ph3ZVfRF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-28T00:01:32.651+0000) > > DUde its yasuo. every board will upvote a post like that. and can you blame people? dude has above 50% banrate consistently since his release even when he doesnt have above 50% winrate. its a horrible champ through and through. unreasonable, and youre wrong, most people ban him because hes annoying and not broken, and don't complain about him like katarina isn't near exactly the same in the bad ways
Rioter Comments
ßlameMyADC (EUNE)
: Stop unmuting people in the Endgame screen.
ill make sure to block you for this post if it goes through as a test, k thx bye
: Any Yasuo player who denies this is lying.
CLASSIC BUSTY DEMONESS, FLAMING us poor innocent yasuo players :( not all of us feed
: Yeah Yas is supposedly hard to play, yet everytime I feel bored enough to try him out I get fed and get double and triple kills. I literally doubled killed enemy top and jg whilst getting ganked two days ago. It's just a ridiculously strong kit. There is just no getting around that. Anyone can be good with Yasuo, even if you just started playing him, all you have to do is just be alittle patient and wait for a powerspike before you start taking risks and being aggro.
> [{quoted}](name=VìciousDelicious,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tLiAlwzT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-11T18:11:06.112+0000) > > Yeah Yas is supposedly hard to play, yet everytime I feel bored enough to try him out I get fed and get double and triple kills. I literally doubled killed enemy top and jg whilst getting ganked two days ago. It's just a ridiculously strong kit. There is just no getting around that. Anyone can be good with Yasuo, even if you just started playing him, all you have to do is just be alittle patient and wait for a powerspike before you start taking risks and being aggro. HEY GUESS WHAT I found out, anyone can be good with anyone, not just yasuo! maybe you just had a lucky game
Big Tick (EUW)
: Here's a fact for ya, yasuo has a consistently high ban rate across all regions :^)
> [{quoted}](name=dracocrash,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ElZsZnZ7,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-15T10:30:04.135+0000) > > Here's a fact for ya, yasuo has a consistently high ban rate across all regions :^) that's cause people find him annoying, not because hes broken, and everyone already knows that
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: It's nice but i'd change the clothes 'bit because it looks like she's naked, maybe add more black like with the other skins And i'd also make the ears (are they ears??) black, like Rakan's And those feathers may be 'bit too turquoise because with the other skins the weapons are more of a purple-ish blue
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ivALbmAP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-06T11:17:17.804+0000) > > It's nice but i'd change the clothes 'bit because it looks like she's naked, maybe add more black like with the other skins > And i'd also make the ears (are they ears??) black, like Rakan's > And those feathers may be 'bit too turquoise because with the other skins the weapons are more of a purple-ish blue I really like the feathers honestly, look pretty cool, clothes i'd only change the leggings an stuff to make it more black like the other skins, other than that nice art.
: Get rid of Yasuos shield
Looks like this ones flaming yasuo again, even though you ban yasuo any game and any changes they do you'll still ban yasuo, so all this will do is ruin the game for others and make another bad player slightly happy for a bit.
: You consider those ultis to be broken....? Velkoz: Im like miss fortune, but i do true damage if i E, Q, W you first and i can move it around :^) Yasuo: I can Q faster than Karthus and i dont even have cdr to build! My tornado lets me bypass any skill needed because it applies all on-hits AND on top of that.... I just dash and Q and knock up a team or i just let my team knock up for me and then i just press R.... then you are CCed for 2-3 seconds with UNCLEANSEABLE cc... which also lets me ignore most all of your armor and gives me a shield again when I ulti.... I mean if you want to go into "op" ulties etc, there are FAAAARRR worse.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=scIEgxg7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-02T06:53:59.567+0000) > > You consider those ultis to be broken....? > > Velkoz: Im like miss fortune, but i do true damage if i E, Q, W you first and i can move it around :^) > > Yasuo: I can Q faster than Karthus and i dont even have cdr to build! My tornado lets me bypass any skill needed because it applies all on-hits AND on top of that.... I just dash and Q and knock up a team or i just let my team knock up for me and then i just press R.... then you are CCed for 2-3 seconds with UNCLEANSEABLE cc... which also lets me ignore most all of your armor and gives me a shield again when I ulti.... > > I mean if you want to go into "op" ulties etc, there are FAAAARRR worse. The way you put in every SINGLE Detail of yasuo's and leave out the details for everything else, another classic unreasonable yasuo hater spotted
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Anyone realized that Jinx has 55% win rate and 18% pick rate?
Jinx is so broken nerf that champion, Every single game I see one and the enemy wins
: One thing with Yasuo that's overlooked a lot
> [{quoted}](name=Betty McPetty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KF0bVpO5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-17T17:32:22.402+0000) > > Through all the complaints, I've never seen someone bring this up. > > Yasuo has an anti-stupid-player mechanic on his ultimate. If you R someone under tower, it will literally misplace Yasuo to be outside of tower range durring his ultimate. (Unless you're literally standing behind your turret) > > TFW you can't even hide behind turret against Yas lmaooo It's brought up more than sorakas heal to full health from 10% health in an instant garbage :)
Dr Dog (NA)
: if you havent played in awhile ill bring you up to speed: yasuo is actually overtuned rn, thats why there are so many threads, usually hes not broken but this time he actually is
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ElZsZnZ7,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-14T23:29:04.572+0000) > > if you havent played in awhile ill bring you up to speed: yasuo is actually overtuned rn, thats why there are so many threads, usually hes not broken but this time he actually is Atleast you admit hes not always broken, That's a new one for a yasuo flamer
: i dOnT KnOw hOw tO PlAy yAsUo oN A BaSiC LeVeL So iM GoNnA MaKe a pOsT SaYiNg hEs nOt sTrOnG. https://imgur.com/gallery/1Sj1U
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ElZsZnZ7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-14T23:24:32.275+0000) > > i dOnT KnOw hOw tO PlAy yAsUo oN A BaSiC LeVeL So iM GoNnA MaKe a pOsT SaYiNg hEs nOt sTrOnG. > > https://imgur.com/gallery/1Sj1U Not at all what I'm doing. Read the post above. And if I didn't know how to play Yasuo why do I have 350k Mastery points and mastery 7?
SCP 106 (NA)
: Yasuo isn't Broken
He is not, And I'm not complaining from my point of view, I haven't played league in a while, and those games were me warming up after a long break, I'm just here to combat all the Needly and unreasonable Yasuo hate threads, Most ones are just "Nerf this champion" And nothing else, it gets upvotes and the ones defending yasuo get downvotes.
Rioter Comments
: I'd love to see him reworked into a none annoying champion that literally NO ONE wants to see EVER in a game. I seriously cannot understand why he has not been reworked or at least nerfed into nothing at this point. Oh wait this is the same company that still has CertainlyT working for them so nvm see you guys next year when Yasuo is at 100% ban :)
> [{quoted}](name=Neptunia xoxo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UKINxF4z,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-03-14T22:48:15.903+0000) > > I'd love to see him reworked into a none annoying champion that literally NO ONE wants to see EVER in a game. > I seriously cannot understand why he has not been reworked or at least nerfed into nothing at this point. > Oh wait this is the same company that still has CertainlyT working for them so nvm see you guys next year when Yasuo is at 100% ban :) You need help lol, Just because a champion is annoying doesn't mean it deserves nerfs or is "broken"
Terozu (NA)
: Why hasn't Yasuo been changed when he has >60% banrate in 9 regions?(of 13)
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UKINxF4z,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-14T14:24:23.013+0000) > > Korea - 65% > EUW - 68% > EUNE - 65% > JAPAN - 68% > OCEANIA - 65% > RUSSIA - 66% > TURKEY - 68% (Zed is at 77% there, first time someone is more banned than Yas) > BRAZIL - 69% > LAS - OMG! 57%! Below 60! > LAN - WOW! 55%! It's a fucking miracle!(Both Lan and Las ban Zed more.) > > Please, how is this even remotely okay? > > There are, counting Garena as one server and discounting PBE, only 13 servers. > > How is Yasuo viewed as okay while having >60% banrates in 9/13 servers? > > I wouldn't doubt China has a high banrate for him as well but i cant figure out LoL box. > > How can RiotRep bring up Riven only being an issue on NA, while Riot also ignores Yasuo, who is an issue on the majority of servers? > > Is this seriously not indicative that his design isn't healthy? > > Source: https://na.op.gg/statistics/champion/ Okay listen, Most Yasuo banners ban YASUO because hes annoying rather than broken, They've admitted it, So bans don't mean jack, Being broken is broken, Being annoying isn't broken.
Terozu (NA)
: Why hasn't Yasuo been changed when he has >60% banrate in 9 regions?(of 13)
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UKINxF4z,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-14T14:24:23.013+0000) > > Korea - 65% > EUW - 68% > EUNE - 65% > JAPAN - 68% > OCEANIA - 65% > RUSSIA - 66% > TURKEY - 68% (Zed is at 77% there, first time someone is more banned than Yas) > BRAZIL - 69% > LAS - OMG! 57%! Below 60! > LAN - WOW! 55%! It's a fucking miracle!(Both Lan and Las ban Zed more.) > > Please, how is this even remotely okay? > > There are, counting Garena as one server and discounting PBE, only 13 servers. > > How is Yasuo viewed as okay while having >60% banrates in 9/13 servers? > > I wouldn't doubt China has a high banrate for him as well but i cant figure out LoL box. > > How can RiotRep bring up Riven only being an issue on NA, while Riot also ignores Yasuo, who is an issue on the majority of servers? > > Is this seriously not indicative that his design isn't healthy? > > Source: https://na.op.gg/statistics/champion/ Okay listen, Most Yasuo banners ban YASUO because hes annoying rather than broken, They've admitted it, So bans don't mean jack, Being broken is broken, Being annoying isn't broken.
Rioter Comments
: LITERALLY inting on stream AND made a video about it. i reported him 4 times and still, no ban
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qeBEXA5k,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-13T13:06:11.379+0000) > > gj riot {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > > > btw i know on this video he got banned. but he has A LOT of accounts. what i am asking is ban all of them. hes the worst kind of players. it was just an example *******HAS NAME "LETS FEED TOGETHER"**
SCP 106 (NA)
: DOUBLE STANDARD MODERATORS
It's good that they remove them, But whys the yasuo hate ones being left alone, It's because the mods agree with the person, don't care and play favorites.
Rioter Comments
: Quit League of Legends
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=PrapreBrend,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3o2TPgG0,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-01T05:34:21.649+0000) > > exactly idk why this hasnt happened. i think those greedy hand rubbing bastards at riot are just planning to release a new skin for yasuo and just dont care about the player bases happiness, but just there money. Maybe they also care about The Yasuo players and not the unreasonable yasuo haters that are swarming as their main champion is probably buffed or untouched
Quepha (NA)
: Lower winrate lower pickrate lower number of viable lanes lower ban rate Trynd isn’t OP by any metric, Yauso is OP by every metric. Yasuo honestly deserves worse than he got.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xfWxGfeG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-25T09:55:55.419+0000) > > Lower winrate lower pickrate lower number of viable lanes lower ban rate > > Trynd isn’t OP by any metric, Yauso is OP by every metric. Yasuo honestly deserves worse than he got. @Quepha Can I get a CLASSIC Unreasonable Yasuo hating monkey in the chat?!
: RIOT, you gutted Akali and nerfed Irelia, why is Yasuo still untouched?
> [{quoted}](name=13thKingEnryu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jEg0vtXc,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-23T22:04:52.711+0000) > > lets look at Yasuo's kit > > his passive gives double crit chance and a SCALING shield for moving > his Q is pretty balanced except for cool downs but thats just Yasuo > his W is just a better Xin Zhao ultimate, Xin's ultimate blocks all projectiles within a certain distance from him and only blocks the damage for him. Yas's W doesn't block projectiles, it destroys them completely. So ulti's from Miss Fortune or Lucian gets completely destroy and anyone behind that wall is completely fine. It even blocks cc. > his E lets him dash around lane with a 2 second cool down, he can't dash to the same minion twice for a certain amount of time but the player doesn't even have to keep track of who they've dashed to, the game does it for them. > his ult lets him ignore 50% armor and gives his crit chances bonus armor pen. > > You took away akali's healing on her Q and l took away her turret invis on her W, you pretty much fucked her while Yasuo is still untouched. You monkey, Yasuo has been gutted and nerfed BEYOND more than the RECENTLY reworked akali and irelia, Entire post is another yasuo hating monkey that is unreasonable
: Why not force both of Riven and Yasuo into 42% winrate like Urgot ?
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r5QgyIhE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-25T20:41:38.825+0000) > > Special they are harder to learn and they supposed to have lower win rate, not the top of the charts. > > Ohh wait...right they are {{champion:92}} and {{champion:157}} the gods of toxic players, the gods of selling skins and getting free money. > > > {{champion:6}} Was never able to abuse {{item:3053}} neither Conquer neither able to hyper carry late game, he was just good lane bully better than {{champion:58}} and {{champion:23}} cause he got decent mid game but ofcoruse we got to gut him cause he doesn'tt play skins and able to shut down the cancer champions like {{champion:92}} . > > While on the other hand, {{champion:157}} and {{champion:92}} are cancer in lane to face them, have no mana and great abuser of every item and runes the game can offer not to mention they suppose to be late game champions yet they able to bully and win lanes easily against most of champions. > > So why they not gutted to 42% winrate for having all the trades of hyper carry, tankines, abusing items and runes plus having no mana ? Let me guess cause they not "Ranged" like Urgot ? Because more people play Riven and yasuo, and they're a much higher skillcap when in terms of what you can do after tons of practice.
: First time Yasuos in the lowest levels of play are sporting above-50% WRs
> [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZY3HZwlx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-26T00:33:46.718+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/2Is0xGe.png[] > > He's also the highest pick rate, highest banrate, and second highest WR in the ELO as well. > > How is this meant to be a "hard to play" champion again? I'm too tired to reason with you yasuo haters, you're all unreasonable monkeys. every single one of you.
: He has an absurdly high skillcap.theres also a lot of people who are trashuo's. Then there are people who pretend the wind wall doesnt exist or they cant even time it right. You may be able to start absolutely popping off but you will also be dying alot im those games if you xant controll yourself or use your wind walls properly.
> [{quoted}](name=d4rkshock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZY3HZwlx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-26T00:41:40.965+0000) > > He has an absurdly high skillcap.theres also a lot of people who are trashuo's. Then there are people who pretend the wind wall doesnt exist or they cant even time it right. You may be able to start absolutely popping off but you will also be dying alot im those games if you xant controll yourself or use your wind walls properly. Why are you disliking your own comment?
Cherysse (NA)
: Why does everyone hate Yasuo?
> [{quoted}](name=Cherysse,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=44QcioAT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-25T14:08:12.885+0000) > > He is obviously a balanced champion, it is not like he can block all of your damage with one ability if you are a ranged champion. destroy you if you and violate you even if you are a full armor tank, like he has mobility, zoning, poke, and gap closers, crowd control and more. No, he also doesn't have a shield that makes him less squishy than he should be and a power spike that is all or nothing levels of damage to wreck your ass into one million pieces, NO, hell no. It is also really fun to play against him, like super duper levels of fun, he has such counterplay, just CC him, if you can get past his wall, his mobility, his shield, his teammates, and probably the {{item:3139}} {{item:3140}} {{item:3046}} he will build to keep himself safe. It is really really fun, when he ults me and my team I just throw surrender and get a hot dog to watch my Nexus burn. > > Are you playing against a Yasuo now? Get some lube. Is there a Yasuo on your team and he is feeding the heck out of his ass because he has something that we call MENTAL LAG and keeps tower diving the enemy champ while the jungler is camping him? get some lube. It is always fun to see him spamming his M7 emote and to know that no matter what, he is balanced. > > Forget the hate, piss bro. You should be a politician, you talk bullshit on the boards all day long
SCP 106 (NA)
: Riven actually needs to be talked about more, Super strong in Low elo, and High elo.
Complaining about this champion WILL help me get to challenger guys, trust me
Rioter Comments
: Yasuo is a problem...?
So many yasuo haters on the boards, None of them are actually good at the game and they talk like a politician all day long speaking bullshit after bullshit. Yasuo isn't broken at all period. You just don't fight enough of them or even attempt to figure out how to beat one.
: solution is simple: just nerf yasuo and keep this, now adcs are fun to play again
> [{quoted}](name=DianaMidOrTroll,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xl90oXZ2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-29T06:51:30.720+0000) > > solution is simple: just nerf yasuo and keep this, now adcs are fun to play again "Nerf yasuo" ~~~Has Diana in name = Mains Diana = Diana main worried about yasuo and saying to nerf yasuo,.... DIANA MAIN.
Rioter Comments
: 9 out of 10 Yasuo players.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHEsEN4N,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-10T19:51:26.486+0000) > > Yasuo player: My mechanics are game breakingly overpowered, I can outplay everyone! Therefore I can be retarded all game long and attempt 1v4's repeatably. > Proceeds to go 2-14. > > I swear, the champion is so mechanically busted, it gives these futa loving girly boys a sense that they can defy all odds and 1v5 everything regardless of how far behind they are and how incredibly fed their opposing mid laner is. "Yasuo is busted" Me: *Stops reading brainwashed post*
: Kha zix is melee and squishy. Even though stealth makes him intargetable, he still can be damaged and reappears right away Yasuo is just a bad champ design. The bad match ups are terrible to play and the good match ups are too easy. Now champs like {{champion:67}}...ranged, intargetablity with high mobilty, and hard cc. Thats too safe from high damage. At least they're buffing her next patch 😁
> [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VwUEuqA6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-10T03:07:22.511+0000) > > Kha zix is melee and squishy. Even though stealth makes him intargetable, he still can be damaged and reappears right away > > Yasuo is just a bad champ design. The bad match ups are terrible to play and the good match ups are too easy. > > Now champs like {{champion:67}}...ranged, intargetablity with high mobilty, and hard cc. Thats too safe from high damage. At least they're buffing her next patch 😁 You think he has a bad champion design*
iBox360 (EUW)
: Meme : A Yasuo main's life cycle
This is true, That's why theres so many serial killers, Because all yasuo mains become this because of this video :) Shifter here decided all of our fates for us too because hes himself
Haze97 (EUW)
: I always ban Yasuo midlane.
Hes probably the easiest person in the game to beat, You act like infinity edge doesn't give everyone double crit, so yasuos passive is pretty lame rn, His base stats are super low, CC Him and its over. Everyone technically has infinite dashes, Yasuos cooldown is just lower. His crits do lower damage, and with the new infinity edge everyone can do the same, So no point in that. Everyone can go in every lane. Plenty get a shield. Stop being the classic, Bland, annoying yasuo hater that we see enough of. Yasuo isn't broken get over it. Also (Get out of bronze)
Neurose (EUW)
: When will Yasuo receive significant changes?
Hes only banned cause people find him annoying, and don't want tem on their teams, not cause hes broken LIKE VEIGAR, CAUSE VEIGARS THE MOST BRRRROKEN IN THE GAME BY FAR AND NEEDS NERFS NOW AHHH AHHH AHHHHHH {{champion:45}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:45}}
SSmotzer (NA)
: With all of the ways you can completely mitigate his damage, he has so much counter play and is hard countered by many champions, I was thinking his gameplay needs to be updated to not be so polarizing when it comes to match ups. The current meta is not kind to Veigar, he is hard countered by champions like Zed and Yi who can jump around his Q, W, and E and have built in invulnerability to dodge his R, leaving the best Veigar players up a creek against even the most mediocre assassin players.
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WgQyqE6n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-16T02:31:25.961+0000) > > With all of the ways you can completely mitigate his damage, he has so much counter play and is hard countered by many champions, I was thinking his gameplay needs to be updated to not be so polarizing when it comes to match ups. > > The current meta is not kind to Veigar, he is hard countered by champions like Zed and Yi who can jump around his Q, W, and E and have built in invulnerability to dodge his R, leaving the best Veigar players up a creek against even the most mediocre assassin players. No counter play, Im not reading what you put,. You lost me at the "with all the ways" Part cause youre defending a broken champion with no counterplay
: oh boo hoo i cant play around one champ so im gonna just whine about it like a lil bitch
> [{quoted}](name=WHYSOMADBRO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WgQyqE6n,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-16T02:33:40.352+0000) > > oh boo hoo i cant play around one champ so im gonna just whine about it like a lil bitch You are COMPLETELY correct, I CANT play around that champion and I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT HIM, cause hes broken, and I promise you if he were played as much as quinn/yasuo/garen people would realise How obsurd he is
: Nice
> [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WgQyqE6n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-16T02:30:42.116+0000) > > Nice I MAIN JOHNNY CAGE BTW
: Why is Kha'Zix being buffed
Khazix should be buffed, then we have an assassin to deal with VEIGAAARLL
Rioter Comments
YazenT (EUNE)
: Dear riot, remove or nerf yasuo plz
Another obsessive yasuo HATER
: Can flow NOT regen as yasuo is taking constant damage
: Yasuo in S8 feels like Lee in season 4
Yasuo Haters are the real toxicity of the community, Yasuo mains aren't even toxic most of a time time BTW, These yasuo haters are just OBSESSED with hating on yasuo, ACTUALLY OBSESSED and shouldn't be taken seriously
Show more

SCP 106

Level 93 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion