: Akali's shroud, sholud not be able to go into Mordekaisers ult
akali is already broken enough nerf that shit riot
Rioter Comments
: Thanks for the perma ban on my smurf.
quit crying, my main account with 3k spent, made in 2009 was banned for daring to talk back to a 4 man in two games, and for a really bad game
macspam (NA)
: The thing is you have to be good with Kat ... If I play her I promise you I will feed
> [{quoted}](name=macspam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tJ1G5sEn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-11T05:45:27.093+0000) > > The thing is you have to be good with Kat ... If I play her I promise you I will feed I like how people upvoted that, and I have played her, gotten mastery 5, shes really easy buddy, Shes actually the single most easy champion to get multi kills with, never fed even while lagging, shes op, stop trying to say you're good, shes BROKEN, EVERYONES GOOD WITH KAT, because shes BROKEN
: taric the gay
: > [{quoted}](name=Aphëlios,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bygJXFVL,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-12T22:52:17.151+0000) > > Yeah, we all know every game has flamers I take offense to that! http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png
> [{quoted}](name=Taric the Gay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bygJXFVL,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T22:54:29.359+0000) > > I take offense to that! > > http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png Checkmate, downvoted
: That's not fair! I'm still level 23 and unable to downvote this thread! Can someone downvote it for me? http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png
> [{quoted}](name=Taric the Gay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GhBTtsgp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-12T01:05:15.059+0000) > > That's not fair! I'm still level 23 and unable to downvote this thread! Can someone downvote it for me? > > http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png DAMN YOU, I've vigilante downvoted every post I could've possibly done but the ones in this thread I can't, since it would destroy me in this situation, You'll never get away with this.
: 3 of my 6 games tonight have had soft inters and afks
I mean ive been playing for 4 and a half years, and I like the game still, and im low elo
Rioter Comments
SCP 106 (NA)
: So my post on fiora mains gets taken down, but not all the yasuo main threads
I clearly stated that they were old, and acknowledged that, nice try though, and I also stated it's been going on for a few years this yasuo main double standard bs
: Why people feel they are treated unfairly by the Mod team - A friendly discussion with the Mods
They deleted your comments on my thread btw mr sirtauntsalot, because they VIOLATED the mods feelings
SCP 106 (NA)
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/FxgNQe9P-last-time-im-letting-someone-play-yasuo-in-my-games oh and what do you know, it's still up
SCP 106 (NA)
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/vK9EyNt7-yasuo-mains-are-disgusting https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/LwrAqwaf-im-sorry-but-i-can-never-give-credit-to-yasuo-mains https://imgur.com/a/edX84Sg https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/6GMz7h0i-yasuo-mains-why-the-fuck-are-you-like-this some are years ago, but I remember them, and my posts that were similar about a differint champion still got taken down, they've been taken down for 4 years, but yasuo main ones, "those are always fine"
: Your removals should tell you why the post was removed. If you feel like someone else's post is breaking a rule then you're free to report it. >dislike bot/yasuo haters already downvoting :) Two people downvoted your thread so far. I contributed one because it just seems like a whine-fest. You're not giving any information about the removal other than you don't like it and feel other threads should be removed while accusing the mods of being hypocrites.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=s3YBUjkq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-08T03:25:53.305+0000) > > Your removals should tell you why the post was removed. If you feel like someone else's post is breaking a rule then you're free to report it. > > Two people downvoted your thread so far. I contributed one because it just seems like a whine-fest. You're not giving any information about the removal other than you don't like it and feel other threads should be removed while accusing the mods of being hypocrites. I don't care about the removal, it seems earned, I care about the hypocrite mods that don't do the same for yasuo hate threads, you clearly didn't understand that
Prandine (NA)
: I took a look and it appears it was removed for belittling fiora mains, a violation of the Golden Rule. Thread in question: >of all the champion mains in league of legends, fiora mains are the funniest >they believe their champion takes more skill than: kalista, lee sin(pre worlds buffs), elise, rumble, twisted fate, even azirs, they call any champion "broken asf" or "broken" if said champion beats them in a fight in any way, if you end up beating them too hard by getting camped or some means, they mute all, dont talk all game, if they win, then they talk MAD SHIT even if theyre carried. its like, being bad on fiora is still atleast a free diamond rank
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=s3YBUjkq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-08T18:50:04.875+0000) > > I took a look and it appears it was removed for belittling fiora mains, a violation of the Golden Rule. Thread in question: > its like, being bad on fiora is still atleast a free diamond rank I KNOW IT WAS FOR BELITTING FIORA MAINS, THATS NOT THE POINT OF THIS if you can read, it's about how you mods don't take down yasuo hate threads, and even sometimes comment on them agreeing, it's about calling some mods hypocrites, I KNOW ITS THE GOLDEN rule, stop avoiding my words
: When I studied te game, got challenger and still didnt give a damn
When you got challenger in your dreams on a level 28 account on EUW and didn't care cause it wasn't real
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=SCP 106,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tUW2ve4j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-07T20:22:53.350+0000) > > They made this company to make money, why else would they be making prestige skins lol, they need money to keep the game running/get ads, people fail to care about this though, they only believe what they want this thinking right here is why things turn into monopolies
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tUW2ve4j,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-07T20:29:03.780+0000) > > this thinking right here is why things turn into monopolies I'm not wrong though
: The last girl Yordle was released nearly 8 years ago. We need more :(
: Why do Prestige Points expire?
They made this company to make money, why else would they be making prestige skins lol, they need money to keep the game running/get ads, people fail to care about this though, they only believe what they want
: Akali nerf
I don't like you Jimmy, But this post I will stand with, LET US NERF AKALI MORE
: Too many champions are left in really awful states because they were OP at a certain time.
XPnut (NA)
: Champion pricing - Why?
because kaisa the 6300 champion isn't one of the most played adcs in the game for about a year and still is now
SCP 106 (NA)
: I got a 25 day chat restriction
> [{quoted}](name=SCP 106,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GtkgELdI,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-29T00:02:40.061+0000) > > for quoting our troll toxic khazix, and saying in all chat that he was suiciding into the enemies. 25 day chat ban for one single game of saying that lol I quoted him saying things like "i'm going to afk" "the games not done yet? time to speed up the process" IN LITERAL QUOTATION MARKS, and the system bans me but not him
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: For those who REALLY wish to perserve your CURRENT USERNAME here are the solutions!
imagine crying this much over a login username, jesus guys
Rioter Comments
: I got banned because a player told me this...
Also if you just stood in fountain or just stayed away from the enemies after this happened, than that's considered griefing/giving up which is toxic, and if you reported the tryndamere, the report system would've 100% punished him by default
: I got banned because a player told me this...
looks like that tryndamere used his undying rage ultimate in the chat
: How I look Locking in a Support during the Champion Selection Screen this Season
That's how you look locking in Evelynn support in preseason :)
Lost R (NA)
: I'm old school, so I like to send them off with a "See you in Hell." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjLydnBdiFk
> [{quoted}](name=Lost R,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Jlj1sojL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T01:11:14.875+0000) > > I'm old school, so I like to send them off with a "See you in Hell." > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjLydnBdiFk Damn, the alpha of the alphas is here
: Yeah it's pretty common. All you can really do is laugh at them though. Honestly their funny people. Same with the ones who say "gg ez" at a win even though they went 0/15/2 the entire game while contributing nothing to objectives. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=WoollyWitch,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Jlj1sojL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T21:55:02.543+0000) > > Yeah it's pretty common. All you can really do is laugh at them though. Honestly their funny people. Same with the ones who say "gg ez" at a win even though they went 0/15/2 the entire game while contributing nothing to objectives. > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} "gg ez" ??? what kind of beta says gg with it, I just straight up say "EZ" ;)
: Friendly Reminder of the Season
NONE ESCAPE THEIR SHADOW
XDeadCalmX (EUNE)
: BUFF CAITLYN
shes not op enough already?
Rioter Comments
: I think we can all agree season 9 was the worst season to ever exist
almost like you guys said this about season 9, season 8, season 7, season 6, season 5, season 4, season 3 and so on, every season
Rioter Comments
Lost R (NA)
: "Supports should know their place"
STAND DOWN SUPPORT, YOU ARE LOWBORN, like all supports I will HOLD YOU DOWN AND OPRESS YOU, YOU WILL KNOW YOUR PLACE SUPPORT PLAYER, BELOW ALL THE OTHER ROLES, HOW DARE YOU TRY AND RIOT ON US? GET BACK TO YOUR BOT LANE CAGE
Rakellan (EUNE)
: Kalista's E
kalista is wayyy to underpowered right now, fix the stupid -10% damage nerf
: I uninstalled League of Legends. I have my reasons
why do these boring posts, of people leaving always get tons of free likes, like who cares if youre leaving, why are you telling us, are you trying to screw us over or what
: People who say EZ are more likely to stay in low elo. Food for thought.
> [{quoted}](name=Milky Thighs,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=HBK4rP6i,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-18T03:34:33.622+0000) People do this in high elo, I've seen it in diamond and master games
: 1) Senna's autos are low damage in lane 2) Her autos are designed like a SPELL, not an auto. In other words, the 600+ range is to compensate for the fact she literally can't gain significant attack speed, and is self rooted on "cast" 3) Her mana costs are considerable for early game small returns. Given your criticism I can 100% guarantee you've never even played her. To give you an idea of how fast she pokes: Nami averages 8-9 minutes on her Quest. Senna averages 10 minutes. Senna's skills have gargantuan cooldowns. Furthermore, If she goes within 600 range, she's literally prone to every single support and some adc skills/autos. She STOPS to attack. Nami at 550 doesn't. She can go in, poke and be out before Senna even gets off her auto. That's how frozen and prone Senna is. You're also heavily ignoring the fact of champs like {{champion:63}} {{champion:161}} who have FAR higher ranges and FAR higher spammability AND do far more damage. Go play Senna 15-20 times. You'll change your mind instantly.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RnXso9J4,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-11-19T18:32:10.404+0000) > > 1) Senna's autos are low damage in lane > 2) Her autos are designed like a SPELL, not an auto. In other words, the 600+ range is to compensate for the fact she literally can't gain significant attack speed, and is self rooted on "cast" > 3) Her mana costs are considerable for early game small returns. > > Given your criticism I can 100% guarantee you've never even played her. To give you an idea of how fast she pokes: > > Nami averages 8-9 minutes on her Quest. Senna averages 10 minutes. > > Senna's skills have gargantuan cooldowns. > > Furthermore, If she goes within 600 range, she's literally prone to every single support and some adc skills/autos. She STOPS to attack. Nami at 550 doesn't. She can go in, poke and be out before Senna even gets off her auto. > > That's how frozen and prone Senna is. > > You're also heavily ignoring the fact of champs like {{champion:63}} {{champion:161}} who have FAR higher ranges and FAR higher spammability AND do far more damage. > > Go play Senna 15-20 times. You'll change your mind instantly. Check match history, shes been playing senna lately, of course shes gonna defend the broken champion
: EZ
You forgot the players that just say "Ez" without the gg, theyre my FAVORITE
Rioter Comments
Terozu (NA)
: OoC what was your previous name?
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mEEUhZL9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-15T03:06:46.711+0000) > > OoC what was your previous name? Just for your information guys, but the name was definently not "Cim"
: Ekko looks OP rather than actually being OP. Most of what he does that's impressive only works when ahead of the game or helping someone who is. If you play at least a few dozen Ekko games, I think you'll realize he has his own issues but I'd be fine with a revert to his R CD if needed. Personally, I'd rather he had better scaling at the cost of reliability anyway. Ekko's rather telegraphed and his jumping patterns/spots become predictable once players become better. He exploits mistakes but isn't that great at actually forcing them a la Shaco, Kha, Eve, etc. I'm pretty sure those are more rewarding to main for climbing. This is why you only saw him at Worlds 4x (all losses) despite being buffed for weeks and why the top 10 Challenger junglers in the main regions are not spamming him every chance they get. The best champions tend to have much less counterplay and have more direct CC or at least much higher upfront burst in a short window without requiring long animations such as Ekko's Q. BTW: Just because Ekko's a high skill-cap champion doesn't mean his skill floor is very high. It's above average but not by much and that's one of the big differences compared to when you see people on Lee, Kindred, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=astralwit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEkdhdVe,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-14T09:32:33.496+0000) > > Ekko looks OP rather than actually being OP. Most of what he does that's impressive only works when ahead of the game or helping someone who is. If you play at least a few dozen Ekko games, I think you'll realize he has his own issues but I'd be fine with a revert to his R CD if needed. Personally, I'd rather he had better scaling at the cost of reliability anyway. > > Ekko's rather telegraphed and his jumping patterns/spots become predictable once players become better. He exploits mistakes but isn't that great at actually forcing them a la Shaco, Kha, Eve, etc. I'm pretty sure those are more rewarding to main for climbing. > > This is why you only saw him at Worlds 4x (all losses) despite being buffed for weeks and why the top 10 Challenger junglers in the main regions are not spamming him every chance they get. The best champions tend to have much less counterplay and have more direct CC or at least much higher upfront burst in a short window without requiring long animations such as Ekko's Q. > > BTW: Just because Ekko's a high skill-cap champion doesn't mean his skill floor is very high. It's above average but not by much and that's one of the big differences compared to when you see people on Lee, Kindred, etc. the problem with this post, is ekkos almost always get fed because of the overloaded kit.
: Cool for you I guess? The model of the skin got changed to give her bigger arms in the end anyways so this whole post existing is pointless and anyone commenting on it is wasting their time.
> [{quoted}](name=Sexy Jack Rabbit,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=kaNTuEnj,comment-id=0013000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T13:05:57.576+0000) > > Cool for you I guess? The model of the skin got changed to give her bigger arms in the end anyways so this whole post existing is pointless and anyone commenting on it is wasting their time. the model wasn't changed, it was always like that buddy??
: YouTube is planning on banning everyone who uses Adblock software
Why not just not care about ads and ignore them? if ads are this big of a deal that you'd quit the internet without ad block you must have some really bad distraction disorder or something
: considering it doesn't look like you've played a game since URF i will just point out that i don't think Riot bans anyone for URF games.
> [{quoted}](name=hazerddex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lP17QK3T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-13T01:32:24.937+0000) > > considering it doesn't look like you've played a game since URF i will just point out that i don't think Riot bans anyone for URF games. it's on a differint account, why the FUCK do you even check that bro
Show more

SCP 106

Level 93 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion