: > [{quoted}](name=SILVERgh0st,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jjul6BOv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-21T19:18:59.556+0000) > > dude...(or dudet)…I don't know when it happened, but whenever they changed her Ultimate she became ultimately useless and trash. I used to play her ALL the time. she WAS my favorite. and her Ultimate was her AoE one click awesome and actually Ultimate skill like most other champs have. now? meh, like Kayle. a relic of the past who is a SAD shadow of her former glorious self. as is won't ever spend another dime on her. can't even understand why her Ultimate was changed? what was the reasoning for changing it into some trash Ultimate that takes insane skill or CC to make FULL use of? I enjoy her ult. It feels well balanced, its high reward for hitting all 4 vitals. 4 vitals that are shown that do true damage and heal, plus hitting all 4 do an AOE heal. plus the MS boost is very helpful for kiting and hitting all effectively Her biggest flaws IMO are her Q priority and W marks/effects.
> [{quoted}](name=Senior Papi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jjul6BOv,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-02T07:03:50.521+0000) > > I enjoy her ult. It feels well balanced, its high reward for hitting all 4 vitals. 4 vitals that are shown that do true damage and heal, plus hitting all 4 do an AOE heal. plus the MS boost is very helpful for kiting and hitting all effectively > > Her biggest flaws IMO are her Q priority and W marks/effects. you just back up my own feelings on the matter. sounds overly complicated compared to uh, most every other champion there is. her old Ultimate fit in perfectly with all the rest and could target more than one champ...like other ultimates which sort of makes them, uh, Ultimate...and very NOT complicated
: > [{quoted}](name=SILVERgh0st,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EME2FOAn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-31T22:00:32.529+0000) > > for the most part I agree other than FIora...really? that I totally disagree with. her ultimate is ridiculously dumb and non-ultimate. did you never see the original Fio? now she was awesome and had an actual Ultimate skill. guess you would have really disliked her but she at least fit the mold and had flexibility to a degree unlike now. her ultimate is hardly anything "assassin" like unless her ultimate actually pinned a champ in place for 10 secs so you could dance around to all 4 sides to attack. or IF she actually just did her old Ultimate with the the new dumb rewording still in because back then she actually attacked all in one click tho perhaps not mechanically applied to 4 sides. riot could just recode it to save their dumb face. rito removed her weeb ult then made the game 40 times more weeb {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EME2FOAn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-01T12:45:59.956+0000) > > rito removed her weeb ult then made the game 40 times more weeb {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} exactly. though 40 times might actually be understating it...just give her back her old "ACTUAL" Ultimate since it fits every other champ's
: Griefers
it's not just ranked. I've noticed it in regular play. today 4 matches in a row someone auto-locking without calling a thing. just picking and screwing the team. and those 4 actually had multiples. took 3 dodges (the 4th someone else did thankfully) spent my time not being able to queue browsing here. gotten pretty ridiculous. it's not like SR is short matches so why would anyone just "play". frick'n waste of time.
Serrgol (EUW)
: Everytime im writinghere people are always defending riots amazing balance choices.
for the most part I agree other than FIora...really? that I totally disagree with. her ultimate is ridiculously dumb and non-ultimate. did you never see the original Fio? now she was awesome and had an actual Ultimate skill. guess you would have really disliked her but she at least fit the mold and had flexibility to a degree unlike now. her ultimate is hardly anything "assassin" like unless her ultimate actually pinned a champ in place for 10 secs so you could dance around to all 4 sides to attack. or IF she actually just did her old Ultimate with the the new dumb rewording still in because back then she actually attacked all in one click tho perhaps not mechanically applied to 4 sides. riot could just recode it to save their dumb face.
Rumpus (NA)
: 4th Game Mode
uh, FALSE. Dominion was not taken because of the player base. I played it regularly and can attest it NEVER dipped. I never had ANY trouble finding a match. & if you dig up their old posts they said they were removing because they didn't have "time" to balance it and some other rig-a-ma-row standard boiler plate BS they used as an excuse to try and force feed SR down everyone's throat. in effect they just lost players and lost money. I for one left for 4 years (maybe a bit longer) so their other modes lost players if anything. this excuse is further proven false by the RGM and how they can balance all these other NOT-fun modes. smh. that said Nexis Blitz is actually a fun alternative that plays like Dominion did though with a different strategy. it's like the 5 towers instead of towers are now random in-game matches. works for me. however, where is it? no where to be found anymore either...
: [POLL] Do you want Graves to be reverted?
I want Fiona & Kayle to be reverted. the Anti-Spirals won't do it BECAUSE we want it. that's how they operate. SOP for them used to be my favorite and one of my favorites...never play either anymore oh, and revert that nasty Diana skin back to the one I ACTUALLY gave RP for
: ashe sucks
why...yes I do. anytime I get to remind them how they ruined something players used to luv & saved us moola. =) s u x never playing my original favorite champ ever anymore
: Using the word “God” frequently in the game
guess someone is not a fan of Dragon Ball Super...or refused to study Greek or Viking history...or anything to do with Egypt? or Rome? the Mayans? ancient China? ancient India? etc., etc., etc.,
: Miss Fortune W Buff
nice post! agree. now if only the Anti-Spirals would listen
: ashe sucks
uh, the new Fiona s u x. her ultimate is ultimately horrible when most are one click or aim & one click. (which her's used to be) the new Kayle blows chunks of any kind you like. those are the bad ones. the 1st released skin for Diana riot randomly replaced after many purchased it, now that s u x. & came with no apologies. they expected us to just "like it"? smh when they got rid of Dominion? that super duper galaxy dai-gurren s u x e d. then years later found Nexis Blitz...they got rid of that to and can you guess what that did? it's like the game designers are from the Anti-Spiral universe...period as for Sivir (see above post tho her different ultimate is bleh. not really "ultimate per se". I'll give ya that. preferred the old old one) Ashe is similar to Sivir without the range. both mostly auto-attack (relying on builds w/ skills thrown in. maybe cause both are earlier released. MY opinion. I know others won't agree) and don't get me started on their RP sales. SMH
Joseraph (NA)
: TRIPLE AFK IN A RANKED MATCH
it's not just ranked. regular game they try to force feed us has become terrible with constant insta-locks and no placement callers or rovers wandering the map from top to bottom. you can only queue dodge sooo many times to avoid it when you see it coming to. pretty ridiculous
: Just learnt today that Age of empires online had been resurrected with a private server
can't find much on the site as to "about us" or an explanation or info (pertaining to the project itself) but thanks for the info! :) as for the "thriving" AoE II (which I loved playing on microsoft's zone gaming site) it's all hardcore's or mostly using game ranger and the maps are pretty different. or they were last time I attempted it.
: Fioras a little wonky
dude...(or dudet)…I don't know when it happened, but whenever they changed her Ultimate she became ultimately useless and trash. I used to play her ALL the time. she WAS my favorite. and her Ultimate was her AoE one click awesome and actually Ultimate skill like most other champs have. now? meh, like Kayle. a relic of the past who is a SAD shadow of her former glorious self. as is won't ever spend another dime on her. can't even understand why her Ultimate was changed? what was the reasoning for changing it into some trash Ultimate that takes insane skill or CC to make FULL use of?
Engelin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gazemore,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JOm6h7T2,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-12-02T22:31:44.500+0000) > > "the entire system is automated" Thank you for proving my point. NO JUSTICE. AUTOMATED... THANK YOU. Report density + automatically detected words + # of messages deemed "toxic" in each game You've also been 14-day banned and chat restricted at least once before your perma. I've been through 26 accounts. Trust me, I know how the system works.
> [{quoted}](name=Engelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JOm6h7T2,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-12-02T22:34:01.586+0000) > > Report density + automatically detected words + # of messages deemed "toxic" in each game > > You've also been 14-day banned and chat restricted at least once before your perma. I've been through 26 accounts. Trust me, I know how the system works. wtf(rak)? 26? must be quite a story there
: Razer Death Adder vs CORSAIR Sabre
using a Death Adder Elite and have used a Guild Wars Death Adder along with the SWTOR Razer mouse. they all worked great. and all eventually bit the dust (except the latest one being used. X-mas sales are great for razer products). their performance can't be argued however I can't figure how they all eventually wore out yet I have an original Microsoft Intellimouse w/ Intellieye 1.0 (the first laser one) that still works! it's just slow as all get out compared to a gaming mouse.
: It is getting harder and harder to play this game due to the players.
a great example of why Dominion was such a great game mode. could play how you wanted and build whatever hybrid your hearts desired. oh how I miss it
: Voice chat in ranked
I agree. done voice since roger wilco and the original xbox. rarely heard anything comparable to some of the stuff seen (read) here. and as stated. easy enough to mute. heck, Fortnite has it working and as stated cs:go though surprisingly I think cs:go is worse. definitely heard a few ragers there. usually it's a one off blurt out at the end then they vanish so who cares? on to the next one of the issues with chat here is sometimes when someone vents in the heat of the moment you get the roman mob response with one player trying to rile up everyone else into a frenzy. never heard that happen over voice.
: > RGMs were removed because apparently they make people quit because they aren't fun/interesting, which I honestly think is bullshit, but whatever. It was removed because it made people not want to play rift.
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vEelWZM4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-20T17:43:21.950+0000) > > Just let me pick whatever mode i want to fucking play > > i don't care if they don't have time to balance ascension for every little thing, just let me play it. this exactly. Dominion did not take that much effort to balance as they claimed. the only issues were the OCASSIONAL NEWLY released OP champ. also Dominion was great for trying hybrid builds (& enjoying them or learning something new) without getting reemed because it's not "normal" > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vEelWZM4,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-20T20:22:58.617+0000) > > It was removed because it made people not want to play rift. never wanted to play SR when Dominion was an option. still don't care for it. when is Nexis Blitz coming back? (sigh) removing Dominion didn't make me want to play SR. it just lost riot 4+ years of sales. btw, RGM? is that random game mode or something?
: I'm pretty sure 975 skins don't sell much. From a marketing perspective, my assumption would be that 1350 skins are their most profitable skins; they provide the most bang for the average player's buck. From personal experience, I never buy a 975 skin unless it's a champion I like (I collect all skins for Ahri, Twitch, Irelia, and Teemo). I only buy 1820 skins for champions I like as well, and my most purchased skins are 1350 skins. 975 skins tend to barely change anything and I hate that. If I'm spending $10 I want my gameplay to be noticeably different. For example: Foxfire Ahri/Challenger Ahri - Smoother autoattack animation. Gangster Twitch - Smoother autoattack animation. Frostblade Irelia - Cleaner animations all around. and the reason I only buy skins for champions I like is for the same reason: They change the gameplay. Ice King Twitch - clunky Q animation. PROJECT: Vayne - clunky autoattack animation. Gun Goddess Miss Fortune - oh god I absolutely hate playing with this skin unless it's normals.
> [{quoted}](name=Catffeine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vEelWZM4,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-21T06:06:34.146+0000) > > I'm pretty sure 975 skins don't sell much. From a marketing perspective, my assumption would be that 1350 skins are their most profitable skins; they provide the most bang for the average player's buck. From personal experience, I never buy a 975 skin unless it's a champion I like (I collect all skins for Ahri, Twitch, Irelia, and Teemo). I only buy 1820 skins for champions I like as well, and my most purchased skins are 1350 skins. 975 skins tend to barely change anything and I hate that. If I'm spending $10 I want my gameplay to be noticeably different. > > For example: > Foxfire Ahri/Challenger Ahri - Smoother autoattack animation. > Gangster Twitch - Smoother autoattack animation. > Frostblade Irelia - Cleaner animations all around. > > and the reason I only buy skins for champions I like is for the same reason: They change the gameplay. > > Ice King Twitch - clunky Q animation. > PROJECT: Vayne - clunky autoattack animation. > Gun Goddess Miss Fortune - oh god I absolutely hate playing with this skin unless it's normals. huh? Foxfire & Frostblade are or were 975 skins that I didn't even give that much RP for because they went on sale for even less
: Who wins in a crazy fight : Lulu vs Kled
depends if full build and then if AP Lulu or AD Lulu. :P one on one full build AD Lulu eats 'em up
: GUIDE : How To Play Solo Quene
Spotty (NA)
: Was my account shadow banned???
: Hello, I've noticed you're having issues writing a legible post so i've come to offer my assistance! **Ahem** I'm writing going to write a bad review because this trash game won't let me unban & your company can't balance shit so it's your fault i am banned. I paid money so i deserve to be above all rules in the ToS & get my way when i throw tantrums. Either unban me now or i review bomb this game because i am tilted and think you work for me and me alone. Anyways, Seriously just unban me man. I didn't do anything bad but my stupid team fed and i flamed them and then proceeded to intentionally feed. You guys need to work on how reports work because i am innocent and everyone else is trashy demon spawn. TLDR: Riot learn to do your job! Sincerely: Gorderkiller ---------------------------------------- There i can read it now! ;D -Maou
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bLAdEaY4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-20T23:20:22.973+0000) > > Hello, I've noticed you're having issues writing a legible post so i've come to offer my assistance! > > **Ahem** > >** I'm writing going to write** a bad review > ---------------------------------------- > There i can read it now! ;D > > -Maou we can? huh? what is that beginning sentence structure?
Warcanz (NA)
: You learn from you're losses is bs heres to 1-149 record
eh, he was clearly, most likely, typing angrily focused (thanks to riot). most don't spell their best when typing in such a mode. I do remember their matchmaking being utter ridiculous and crap myself though in normals I thought that was just SOP. in ranked is where the stink of their failure shined. one of the reasons smurfs eat it up. BTW, Hethalean, +1 being as I have never made an alt, how is the lower than level 30 handicapped now? when I waded through that muck it was the amount of runes and level of those runes (small, medium, large) that made the difference. those don't exist anymore so what are they doing now?
: > [{quoted}](name=SILVERgh0st,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AHrnLrbg,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T19:27:20.425+0000) > > there is no head shot in this game. Caitlyn would like to have a word with you. {{champion:51}}
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AHrnLrbg,comment-id=00030001000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-19T21:37:32.310+0000) > > Caitlyn would like to have a word with you. > {{champion:51}} ha. of course but I get the sarcasm. nice one! > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AHrnLrbg,comment-id=0009000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T19:46:27.930+0000) > > The handshake is not given at half-time, so I'm not entirely sure why you're using that as a comparison. > > You assume you're playing the equivalent of professional sports. You're not. League isn't professional? (asterisk)surprised(asterisk) assuming you have common sense. half time is just an example. basically once the first set of towers are down it's halftime or better...usually. still, even afterwards...if you have watched any sports...you think the other team looks dejected or is crying because it was a "gg". that almost makes me laugh that you think that to. I seriously doubt when training began next season, or later that evening, the Bills were talking about what a "gg" their 52-17 thrashing was. even if it was 2nd place. that's the point. there is "gg" and there is "bg"...I know if you have heard any quotes or have any collective education or watched ANY TV, heard any philosophy, you know there can be no good if there is no bad. which again means if every game is a "gg" it's understood and pointless. > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AHrnLrbg,comment-id=0009000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T19:46:27.930+0000) > > Nice strawman. I'm saying it's a polite acknowledgement of the enemy team's effort. If you're such a sore loser that even that gets on your nerves that's on you. You might want to mute the enemy team whenever you're losing since you already know that anything said by them, no matter how benign, is going to offend you. > > I'll say it again, don't be a sore loser. nice assumption. being as you've never played with me, most likely, you don't know what kind of loser I am. sure I agree with the OP. gg is stupid to always say but plenty of winning teams actually remain silent and I'm fine with that. I don't say anything either. especially when some OBVIOUS troll or OBVIOUS bot ruined a match. and I sure as heck don't tell the other team "gg" when it happens to them as one poor Lux player had happen earlier with two trolls and I knew exactly what was happening to that player. I reported the two offenders as they requested, they thanked me, my team honored me, and never once did I say "gg". it was obviously a BAD game even though my team won. how about you explain to everyone what constitutes an actual "bad" game versus an actual "gg". or try to slant it to further prove saying "gg" means nothing. again, there has to be bad if there is good. heck for good to exist bad has to exist also.
: > [{quoted}](name=SILVERgh0st,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AHrnLrbg,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T19:27:20.425+0000) > > it means whatever you want your shorthand to mean. there is no head shot in this game. or type *handshake* if you really want to be "sportsman" like. it's not that difficult or long to type if you really meant it. You can claim that "kys" means kiss yourself, but you'd be intentionally ignorant of what the common meaning is. Same with HS. No one is going to assume it means "handshake" (what does that even mean? No one says "handshake"). They're just going to be confused and wonder why you're saying "head shot".
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AHrnLrbg,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T19:31:19.432+0000) > > You can claim that "kys" means kiss yourself, but you'd be intentionally ignorant of what the common meaning is. > > Same with HS. > > No one is going to assume it means "handshake" (what does that even mean? No one says "handshake"). > > They're just going to be confused and wonder why you're saying "head shot". I tried to type that with asterisks which obviously weren't posted. asterisks do I have to explain? since you assume everyone knows every shorthand or they don't know any? which is it? heck, kys doesn't mean kiss yourself? from your attitude I have enough common sense to "assume" it means something someone should never say to anyone. that is also a generic shorthand. head shot only applies to games with a head shot in my world and why would anyone type that just by itself? again, just type it with the asterisks then if you really truly want to show sportsmanship. otherwise nothing is more sportsman like.
: > [{quoted}](name=SILVERgh0st,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AHrnLrbg,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-05-19T18:24:14.409+0000) > > dude (or dudet), I totally agree and have since I began this game. just say nothing at all. (or as someone mentioned, if the team having the obviously bg say it then in response) > > saying gg basically means nothing anymore. it sure doesn't mean good game as it's original shorthand. it's said constantly even at the end of obviously terrible and bad games with trolls and bots and AFK's and ditchers. and the suggestion it is used as a "handshake" further shows it doesn't mean what it used to. a handshake (as done by pro's) is not the same thing as typing "gg". I guarantee when Jordan kicked the rocket's, jazz's, magic's, and anyone else's rear ends he wasn't telling them good game, he was just shaking hands to imply sportsmanship. something saying gg to an obvious bg doesn't do. > > however players will continue to try and twist it and say it's something else just to say it when they can't argue or twist that gg stood for "good game". they obviously ignore what "good"s definition is. > > now maybe Bird & Magic said it to each other being as they had lots of games that went both ways against each other. totally different. I betcha after Super Bowl 27, Aikman didn't run out on the field telling all the Buffalo players, hey GG dudes! that was an awesome 52-17 game! you guys did fantastic! woohoo! ha...hmmm wonder what the Buffalo coach said? during halftime? I know, I bet he said, don't worry guys, it's still a gg just keep playing and have fun! LOL (got me making myself laugh now at how ridiculous that sounds) In school you quite literally say, "good game" while giving a handshake. It's people like you who are trying to twist it into something else because your pride so extremely sore from a loss that **any** comment would aggravate you. Don't be a sore loser.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AHrnLrbg,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2019-05-19T19:10:57.166+0000) > > In school you quite literally say, "good game" while giving a handshake. It's people like you who are trying to twist it into something else because your pride so extremely swollen from a loss that **any** comment would aggravate you. > > Don't be a sore loser. as I said...repetitive battles like school teams, or the Celtics vs Lakers, where there is give and take repeatedly then sure "gg" makes sense. in one off's with randoms in OBVIOUSLY BAD games then saying "gg" is pointless and meaningless. you didn't answer my question...do you think the Bill's head coach was telling them "gg" at half time when they were getting stomped in the Super Bowl? too funny to imagine that even. I wonder if John Elway kept thinking "gg" all the times he was getting stomped tho admittedly even making it to the Super Bowl they all were at least 2nd place. basically your argument and everyone disagreeing with the OP is saying EVERY GAME, PERIOD, is a "GG" which actually IS FURTHER PROOF that "gg" is meaningless. it's common sense and basic logic. I mean IF every game, even the obviously BAD games, is a "gg" then there is no reason to type it at all right? because it would be "understood". smh
: > [{quoted}](name=SILVERgh0st,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AHrnLrbg,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-05-19T18:06:50.444+0000) > > then type HS not gg in an obvious #@%$ steam roll game HS means head shot.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AHrnLrbg,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-05-19T19:08:03.816+0000) > > HS means head shot. it means whatever you want your shorthand to mean. there is no head shot in this game. or type *handshake* if you really want to be "sportsman" like. it's not that difficult or long to type if you really meant it.
: Really Riot? Game is How Old & NO kick Option?
again. riot COULD limit the amount of times you could initiate a vote to dodge per some given time limit for it to refill with vote initiations which would limit it's abuse to when it was called for. nothing says it has to be unlimited and anytime. there are plenty of ways to design it so such an option is more beneficial than it is hurtful. longer queue times? pffft. I'd rather wait longer than waste 15 to 20 minutes with some troll grub insta-auto-lock take my pick or get screwed butt hat. like 3 picks per 6 or 12 hours. heck, that's better than nothing and it would make the trolls wait longer to find teams to bone.
: people need to stop saying "GG" after winning
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AHrnLrbg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-19T05:47:17.798+0000) > > this perfectly sums up how I feel about this useless annoying term > > https://imgur.com/a/1Ko2nDr > > no it's not honorable to say it, it's just annoying it's no different then flaming bm'ing and taunting at least admit as much and not try to pretend it's good manners dude (or dudet), I totally agree and have since I began this game. just say nothing at all. (or as someone mentioned, if the team having the obviously bg say it then in response) saying gg basically means nothing anymore. it sure doesn't mean good game as it's original shorthand. it's said constantly even at the end of obviously terrible and bad games with trolls and bots and AFK's and ditchers. and the suggestion it is used as a "handshake" further shows it doesn't mean what it used to. a handshake (as done by pro's) is not the same thing as typing "gg". I guarantee when Jordan kicked the rocket's, jazz's, magic's, and anyone else's rear ends he wasn't telling them good game, he was just shaking hands to imply sportsmanship. something saying gg to an obvious bg doesn't do. however players will continue to try and twist it and say it's something else just to say it when they can't argue or twist that gg stood for "good game". they obviously ignore what "good"s definition is. now maybe Bird & Magic said it to each other being as they had lots of games that went both ways against each other. totally different. I betcha after Super Bowl 27, Aikman didn't run out on the field telling all the Buffalo players, hey GG dudes! that was an awesome 52-17 game! you guys did fantastic! woohoo! ha...hmmm wonder what the Buffalo coach said? during halftime? I know, I bet he said, don't worry guys, it's still a gg just keep playing and have fun! LOL (got me making myself laugh now at how ridiculous that sounds)
: To me it's the equivalent of the handshake both teams gave that the end of the game during school sports competitions.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AHrnLrbg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-19T06:30:37.507+0000) > > To me it's the equivalent of the handshake both teams gave that the end of the game during school sports competitions. then type HS not gg in an obvious #@%$ steam roll game
: Question about Summoner Name!
asking here won't get the name not reported. that's the basics. not to mention most of the player base probably don't read the forums. they just play...and report such things. just sayin
: Kicking systems are toxic and if there is a group, they can easily can a player who isn't a part of their team. Also, if a group is trolling their elo down to nothing (which is a thing mind you) they could easily kick anyone trying. CSGO has a kicking system and it is awful. Russians will kick you if you aren't from Russia during a comp game and troll teams will kick you at the end so you will not get the win. Kicking system in LoL is easily abuse-able and is a very bad idea. Also, instead of surrendering, you should just try and play the game through.
> [{quoted}](name=HideInGranny,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cHFlmqHo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-19T17:12:14.053+0000) > > Kicking systems are toxic and if there is a group, they can easily can a player who isn't a part of their team. Also, if a group is trolling their elo down to nothing (which is a thing mind you) they could easily kick anyone trying. > > CSGO has a kicking system and it is awful. Russians will kick you if you aren't from Russia during a comp game and troll teams will kick you at the end so you will not get the win. Kicking system in LoL is easily abuse-able and is a very bad idea. > > Also, instead of surrendering, you should just try and play the game through. the whole point is to avoid "playing a game through" with a lock in troll. those games 90% (give or take) end up being pointless. and as I read your first sentences I was thinking of CS:GO before you even mentioned it. I personally don't mind it at all. if I can't communicate or if you don't want me on your Russian team, by all means, kick me and save me the headache. as is I never mentioned, nor do I recommend, a feature to kick in the middle of a match. that would be definitely abused. CS:GO has this sure but players can join during an ongoing match which can't be done with this game type. so the idea is to AVOID hiccups (trolls) that are blatantly obvious during the start of a match in champ selection. my other point is this game has been out WELL LONG ENOUGH, to have come up with some sort of option for this mechanic. also, I wouldn't wanna be on a trolling elo team anyways. screw them. they should be banned. oh, as someone also mentioned. you could make it so say, groups of 3 or more get locked into a 3 ban limit on their account for 6 hours. so they couldn't spend all day kicking everyone. the limit triggers during the first vote initiated. or heck give them one reset initiation per player if they are grouped. so there is 1 per party member that resets on a timer. a solo player could have say 3 on a timer? I am sure the brains at riot could come up with something if not the player base. as stated the game has been around for YEARS to have come up with a solution.
: Would you, as a new player, have continued playing this game if...
if I was a new player now, this would be uninstalled, and nothing to do with the client. no Dominion? no Nexis Blitz? recent news on riot? would have never given the rat #$&*()$'s a dime and it would be over. as it is they hooked me with a game that they then decided to trash and left me with no other options. ignored it for 4 years (maybe a little more) but as stated by others they got plenty of dimes from me so I'm back and hoping Nexis Blitz will eventually be a thing. they've already showed their true colors though to me personally and through recent news.
: League of damage - a constructive criticism
since I've been playing it's pretty much always been this way. one reason I despise SR and luved Dominion & then Nexis Blitz. you could actually make comebacks. neither match type is over until it's over....SR? first or best fed = over and done I agree with you though that it should be more balanced. makes for more fun using actually strategy then the strategy of who is fed first and knowing it's over but you still have 5 or 10 or 15 minutes of time to wait for it when the team isn't going to agree to end it. also basically makes a player not even want to try at that point since a comeback is virtually impossible as it is now. sure you get the rare matches where team are even but those are not comebacks when one side finally gets a strike or strikes back.
: Question about Summoner Name!
so in other words you want to promote anger and as the community likes to say already, too much sometimes, toxicity? sounds like a sound idea that no one will report. players already don't like it when facts are told if they're feeding/losing. SMH
Rioter Comments
Danketsu (NA)
: Riot, you have a community of players who like to play ARURF after a long day and roll a blunt/drink and chill out. Stop forcing people to play try hard and let us chill after working for slave wages at our soul crushing jobs. Don't be that guy.
> [{quoted}](name=Danketsu,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=ndmnmuNV,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-03T02:26:15.115+0000) > > Riot, you have a community of players who like to play ARURF after a long day and roll a blunt/drink and chill out. Stop forcing people to play try hard and let us chill after working for slave wages at our soul crushing jobs. > > Don't be that guy. uh, riot IS THAT GUY. trust me. not to mention have you not been keeping up with the news? makes it more understandable why they don't listen to the community and only themselves and do what riot wants. they don't care about us as players who support their game either. heck, myself, I would love Nexis Blitz to come back but I would also love Dominion to come back. Dominion had way more already established players and riot flushed it down the toilet. and no one ever could convince me it wouldn't have been easier to balance than ARURF. not to mention other MOBA's copied it. one had an exact copy but sadly they never advertised that MOBA anywhere so it got discontinued. the whole game. I used to play it because of what riot did. I mean seriously our apology was an icon...smh anyways you got my vote.
Kelfish4 (NA)
: I Will Proba!bly Quit League Now, the New Kayle Is Terrible!
her new kit it dumb and terrible. Riot just seems like that can't do anything but mess champions up. here is a rework for you RIot, how about just making her 3rd skill full on range period? rework done & done. it's really not that hard but for some reason you insist on complicating things like it creates something good? seems more like a lack of common sense and changing things just to change things to think you're doing something. heck, another rework, make 3rd skill a permanent ranged skill and add in the art rework and leveled art changed independent of crappy skill mechanics. uh, vwala? SMH ruined another favorite yet again...rest in peace Fiora. you were such a fun champion. your ultimate is now ultimately bad and an ultimate failure as even a common skill. does MF have to dance around and shoot champion from 4 sides? does Vi have to dance around and punch a champ from 4 different sides? does Jinx need to fire a missile from 4 different sides? does teemo need to set a mushroom for 4 sides to be effective? etc., etc., etc., x(how many?) sooo dumb.
: Because they need that champion to look popular As for Neeko She is balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1tfvckWo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-26T21:59:30.324+0000) > > Because they need that champion to look popular > As for Neeko > She is balanced. nah, not hardly. usually have trouble or have to super pay attention when I play most magic champs. not neeko & her range is nice. tower? what tower?
: I'm about to quit league after 8 years because of this season
been this way since I tried ranked back in 13 & 14. no way to climb past bad randoms & a-#0!* smurfs that I could find back then. least not solo. probably missed some secret
Hotarµ (NA)
: Yeah, it would be a nice change to see overall. Maybe it could be used from Honors 3-5 and not levels 0-2? Players who've been punished shouldn't be able to use it as a way of saying "Oh, I just need _this_ many honors and then I can do whatever I want again" but it would be a neat incentive for players who act positively, you know what I mean?
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lEzFBvBu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-25T23:55:00.750+0000) > > Yeah, it would be a nice change to see overall. > > Maybe it could be used from Honors 3-5 and not levels 0-2? Players who've been punished shouldn't be able to use it as a way of saying "Oh, I just need _this_ many honors and then I can do whatever I want again" but it would be a neat incentive for players who act positively, you know what I mean? playing devil's advocate, players not knowing if they are even making progress are more likely to not give a rat's behind and just be buttheads because who cares and who knows? but if they see that being nice is paying off they might be more nice in more games.
: she is going to be even stronger then before. she'll still have her heal,invuln,and ranged/melee gimmick.(source riot august) have you see any of the recent reworks lately?(irelia,akali,galio,etc) if anything you should be happy. your kayle is about to become meta and therefore broken.
> [{quoted}](name=On My Kill List,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hqpxvUAe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-25T22:50:42.260+0000) > > she is going to be even stronger then before. > she'll still have her heal,invuln,and ranged/melee gimmick.(source riot august) > have you see any of the recent reworks lately?(irelia,akali,galio,etc) > if anything you should be happy. > your kayle is about to become meta and therefore broken. thanks for the reminder...personally I dislike Irelia's rework. tried playing her expecting my good old fun champ...haven't played her since. Akali, played less than 20 games with her so no clue or opinion & don't have galio (he came out after I went sayonara) so again no opinion or clue. trust me Jikker, I'm hoping she's not some mangled Kayle version, but as I pointed out, with what they did to Fiora (my old favorite), who I can't even bare to pick, my hopes aren't high. out of 2300+ matches 320 something were Fiora. 180 something were Kayle. now Fiora isn't touched. if Kayle ends the same way...I shudder to think...heck, got multiple quad kills with Fiora's old ultimate. like to see someone pull that off with her new ultimate failure.
Rioter Comments
: Because apparently people not playing SR hurts Riot's feelings.
> [{quoted}](name=NoDiscussion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qLJfcnef,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-01-25T19:16:41.947+0000) > > Because apparently people not playing SR hurts Riot's feelings. screw them. Riot hurt my feeling how many times? they took away Dominion? they ruined Fiora? they replaced the original 1st Diana skin I purchased without asking with some FUGLY bs skin I would have never given them a cent for? (not even letting original purchasers keep it as a alternate skin), etc., etc., etc.,...and recently they took Nexis blitz away and are trying to ram SR down my throat? sure I've forgotten some because there has been SOO MANY TIMES. BTW, taking away Dominion didn't force me into playing SR, it kept me away for approximately 4 years. 4 years or lost sales even if it would have been just a drop in their bucket. morons. oh and now I see a video how they're going to ruin Kayle? feelings hurt again!
: RIP Nexus Blitz.
speaking of TT... play TT for the easy AI win for FWOTD (when I play with no Dom or Nexis) ...ain't it lovely how the Riot monkeys added quests for icons forcing anyone who wants them to play modes some of us could care less about? instead of just making it ANY PvP match game? I'd rather play TT (of definitely rather play NB or RIP Dom) than Rift yet their attempting to force feed Rift down every LoL players' throat and get us to dance like puppet monkeys. it's like they think we're all clones and think what they think so why do they even add modes some of us like better and prefer? is that when the bosses are away? are they the problem? otherwise don't get it. almost forgot a BTW, something else Riot doesn't seem to consider...how much do you think the players that DO like Rift LOVE having all the players that don't play it joining their que/teams in the quest of getting an icon? the ones that get us on their teams especially. sure the players waxing us luv it. do you think players like myself luv getting waxed because Riot ignores every player who doesn't enjoy Rift. nice singular narrow spectrum. thanks!
: RIP Nexus Blitz.
uh, I never waited 5 minutes to find a match, even late at night. Nexus Blitz is the whole reason I started playing again. 1st they get rid of Dominion now Nexis Blitz? maybe I'll be back in a few months then. such trash. why not just update the snow down stuff and keep it going? what is the reason to NOT have it? just like there was no reason to abandon Dominion. if you don't like to wait then don't wait. plenty of people obviously did as I played it lots. heck, the only thing I played. Riot, you make some dumb decisions. the Sion remake? (maybe some like it. not this player) Fiora's remake? her util is more like an ultimate failure. before you got in range and simply clicked (like many other ultimates and it WAS an Ultimate). now you expect someone to stand around while you attack them from 4 different spots? that's like ultimately difficult. FYI, lost a skin sale because of her rework (not that Riot cares). also, still peeved at the Diana skin you trashed with the replacement FUGLY skin. SMH e-mail me another questionnaire. got plenty to "let you know" now
: Retiring Dominion
just wow. decide to update and fire up LoL only to find my favorite game mode is gone and not even available in custom? what MORONS. gee, wonder why there wasn't as many of us playing Dominion? maybe because there was no ranked and nothing to win? no cool skins or portraits. DUH. and a frick'n icon for 100 wins? that's pathetic. some of us have over 2300 games and over 1100 wins on Dominion. maybe a 1/5 of that is the rift. just moronic. basically comes down to supported a game that ended up not supported what I as a player enjoyed the most. how about a refund since skins were bought to fund Dominion not the other crap. and by the way, ARAM blows. thanks for nothing.
Islander (NA)
: Everyone would love to have URF over Dominion
hug my left one. I would pick Dominion anyday over URF period. the only reason there is NOT ranked Dominion is it would take aways from the classic ranked. people would start seeing the strategy that can be involved, the faster action, and the fact that on average matches aren't as long. which would appeal to many people with limited play time.
: PAX East cosplay roundup
WOW! Katarina, solo Jinx, and Kayle! fantastic! and KUDOS to DARK VALKYRIE DIANA! Hey Riot, is that NOT the ORIGINAL SKIN? the way is should have STAYED! and by far the better skin. maybe that should tell you something. BRING IT BACK and get rid of that trash I didn't want and never use anymore. (thank goodness for the latest Diana skin) btw, what is going on with the fists on that Vi? :P
Show more

SILVERgh0st

Level 61 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion