Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: You need to learn more about the game before posting something like that , they won't nerf her just because some people who don't have enough game knowledge asked to nerf her
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6RETwuJ3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T13:58:13.966+0000) > > You need to learn more about the game before posting something like that , they won't nerf her just because some people who don't have enough game knowledge asked to nerf her and ofcourse this person defends lux in every single post because it abuses broken lux. Nice. Better nerf azir.
Rioter Comments
: As a 1-trick Lux from season 3 onward with over 4 million collective mastery points, there is almost nothing regarding the champion that I don't know. And I can tell you: Lux is not in need of a nerf my guy. The issue that brings about the most consistent complainants is that she has such a "safe" and long-range kit are only one sided. I like how people who complain about the champion seem to conveniently leave out that she is 100% skillshot reliant and lacks mobility on top of the lowest base armor stat in the game (next to Kass). Here is the bottom line: if you are going to cry about Lux it is because you are incapable of consistently dodging all linear skillshots, which is a problem with you, not the champion. The only relevant argument that a player can make, within reason, is the hitbox ratios. And that stems from a lot more sources than just Lux. Lux can be easily exploited after missing her Q, regardless of her range. Without her Q there is nothing she can utilize to hold u in place for her all-in, especially against mobile champions. And as it just so happens, most of the S tier champions for mid and ADC have some kind of mobility or gap closer to aid them in said exploitation. Playing around Lux Q is the name of the game alongside patience and proper itemization. Additionally, if your one of those ppl who complain about Lux bc you cant seem to reliably dodge her skillshots, just invest in mercs or Banshee's Veil. Either of those 2 items makes Lux non-existent, alongside death dance (which makes you 1-shot proof).
> [{quoted}](name=The Face of Lux,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0BYKxXag,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-05T12:27:07.800+0000) > > As a 1-trick Lux from season 3 onward with over 4 million collective mastery points, there is almost nothing regarding the champion that I don't know. And I can tell you: Lux is not in need of a nerf my guy. The issue that brings about the most consistent complainants is that she has such a "safe" and long-range kit are only one sided. I like how people who complain about the champion seem to conveniently leave out that she is 100% skillshot reliant and lacks mobility on top of the lowest base armor stat in the game (next to Kass). Here is the bottom line: if you are going to cry about Lux it is because you are incapable of consistently dodging all linear skillshots, which is a problem with you, not the champion. The only relevant argument that a player can make, within reason, is the hitbox ratios. And that stems from a lot more sources than just Lux. Lux can be easily exploited after missing her Q, regardless of her range. Without her Q there is nothing she can utilize to hold u in place for her all-in, especially against mobile champions. And as it just so happens, most of the S tier champions for mid and ADC have some kind of mobility or gap closer to aid them in said exploitation. Playing around Lux Q is the name of the game alongside patience and proper itemization. Additionally, if your one of those ppl who complain about Lux bc you cant seem to reliably dodge her skillshots, just invest in mercs or Banshee's Veil. Either of those 2 items makes Lux non-existent, alongside death dance (which makes you 1-shot proof). of course a one trick would defend its champ. But hey better nerf azir. Lux ults 10 times while azir ults once haha
: My friends are calling me an a-hole for maining Yasuo. One of my friends, in his exact words, said, "I can write an essay about why playing Yasuo is bad." Also, I feel bad about your friend there, but that's the nature of low levels. More than 50% of the time, you'll get some Yasuo or Lee main that's smurfing and Riot can't fix that, sadly. I even felt a bit bad at myself when I was smurfing my way to level 30 by spamming Yasuo.
> [{quoted}](name=RainXBlade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uNTsrvN1,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-04-16T19:40:09.412+0000) > > My friends are calling me an a-hole for maining Yasuo. One of my friends, in his exact words, said, "I can write an essay about why playing Yasuo is bad." > > Also, I feel bad about your friend there, but that's the nature of low levels. More than 50% of the time, you'll get some Yasuo or Lee main that's smurfing and Riot can't fix that, sadly. I even felt a bit bad at myself when I was smurfing my way to level 30 by spamming Yasuo. They aren't wrong. You are a filthy yasuo player. Go play a real champ
Rioter Comments
: Nerf Mages
mages were already gutted multiple times get gud
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: He doesn't {{champion:143}} does
> [{quoted}](name=USG Failsawce,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V1B1fNlV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-18T02:13:08.135+0000) > > He doesn't > > {{champion:143}} does so another champ that does more damage than anyone with overtuned support item. Yea better nerf Azir.
Rioter Comments
: There is no favouritism. Unlike Azir, ezreal is a very straight forward champion and doesn't warp the metagame- he's just able to survive in most metas. He doesnt suffer from crit item changes so his presence and winrate stays (roughly) the same unless other changes around him make him strong/weak- not because he is broken or because of any favoritism. And Azir is a problem when he rules the meta, ezreal provides no utility or support to his team, poke damage. In fact, ezreal is sitting around a 48% win rate which is reasonable for his high playrate while azir was an extremely high pick/ban
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowKnifing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y0s7Ix4L,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-25T15:22:12.408+0000) > > There is no favouritism. Unlike Azir, ezreal is a very straight forward champion and doesn't warp the metagame- he's just able to survive in most metas. He doesnt suffer from crit item changes so his presence and winrate stays (roughly) the same unless other changes around him make him strong/weak- not because he is broken or because of any favoritism. And Azir is a problem when he rules the meta, ezreal provides no utility or support to his team, poke damage. In fact, ezreal is sitting around a 48% win rate which is reasonable for his high playrate while azir was an extremely high pick/ban when they gutted azir again and again his winrate in solo q was around 45%. They nerfed him solely because he was dominant in professional scene. Look at Ezreal. It is a must pick ban in LCS, LCK, LPL, LEC. you name the league. SO why is a higher skill cap champ azir a problem? while apparently ezreal is not?
Rioter Comments
Kythers (NA)
: \>Riot Thinks.. lol no {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3fTwusN5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-19T05:29:44.114+0000) > > \>Riot Thinks.. > > lol no > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} oops
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Or you could... click to the side and dodge his skill shots? Just an idea...
> [{quoted}](name=Percentages,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qNt9cyWQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-23T08:52:42.464+0000) > > Or you could... click to the side and dodge his skill shots? Just an idea... Try dodging his R in teamfight. Good luck. Better Nerf Azir!
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ghazter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAgijO9p,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T05:20:54.240+0000) > > What a lovely conversation. Can y'all maybe tell us why he's broken and then why he's not? Because he is a squishy, non mobile, skill shot reliant, no sustain of any kind burst caster. He gets stupid amounts of damage because that is literally all he has. He doesn't get to skitter around the battlefield like Ahri, all his damage is upfront and no constant damage like Vlad or Swain, he is skillshot reliant and no, just because two of his abilities are point and click doesn't mean he isn't, every Brand knows that if you don't land your pillar, you are HEAVILY hampering your DPS, and also squishy. He has clear defined flaws that showcase why he has the upsides he has.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAgijO9p,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T05:33:19.175+0000) > > Because he is a squishy, non mobile, skill shot reliant, no sustain of any kind burst caster. He gets stupid amounts of damage because that is literally all he has. He doesn't get to skitter around the battlefield like Ahri, all his damage is upfront and no constant damage like Vlad or Swain, he is skillshot reliant and no, just because two of his abilities are point and click doesn't mean he isn't, every Brand knows that if you don't land your pillar, you are HEAVILY hampering your DPS, and also squishy. He has clear defined flaws that showcase why he has the upsides he has. Skill shot reliant lmao Braindead press R stupid AOE champ lmao. "Support" Better NERF Azir
: He is not overpowered, just a bruiser. Treat him like you would Riven or Darius and dont trade when you have no way to mitigate damage. I like how you preemptively accused everyone who is objective and realistic of spending 500$ and having some weird loyalty to riot as a result.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zzrQbVd2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-05T02:52:34.260+0000) > > He is not overpowered, just a bruiser. Treat him like you would Riven or Darius and dont trade when you have no way to mitigate damage. > > I like how you preemptively accused everyone who is objective and realistic of spending 500$ and having some weird loyalty to riot as a result. You must be a braindead aatrox filth
Våx (NA)
: it all comes down to dodging skillshots. Aatroxs if u stand in the small outer box of his qs ur gonna die, flash out or behind him. And as far as neeko goes shes pretty all around balanced and not hard to counter, shes prolly one of the most balanced new champs ive seen riot come out with. the only tweaking i can suggest is lowering her ult dmg a bit but then again its easily countered because it takes 5 years to charge up. Just because your not very adjusted to countering champs doesnt make them broken. just means u need to play against them more and learn how to deal with them.
> [{quoted}](name=FíndíngFreelo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2Jmp9cY7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-09T16:54:02.801+0000) > > it all comes down to dodging skillshots. Aatroxs if u stand in the small outer box of his qs ur gonna die, flash out or behind him. > > And as far as neeko goes shes pretty all around balanced and not hard to counter, shes prolly one of the most balanced new champs ive seen riot come out with. the only tweaking i can suggest is lowering her ult dmg a bit but then again its easily countered because it takes 5 years to charge up. Just because your not very adjusted to countering champs doesnt make them broken. just means u need to play against them more and learn how to deal with them. Lmao Aatrox "skillshots". Aatrox mindless spams his abilities at no mana cost cause he has no MANA! MEANWHILE champions like Azir uses one ability early game and half of his mana is gone. BALANCED GAME DESIGN RIGHT?
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Colton147,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pE443jmg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-31T05:58:20.351+0000) > > {{champion:164}} is a very mechanically intensive champion and has a very high skill ceiling. > > She's been gutted with her nerf as well as her nerfs when she was first released. She is badly in need of compensation buffs to be made viable again. LMAO by your logic "very mechanically intensive" Azir should be buffed Also don't know how she isn't "VIABLE" if she is constantly picked in LCK, LPL, and many other competitive region. How many times is Azir ever picked? hmm? SHE may not be bullshitly OP when she first came out but by no means she is "not viable" i suggest you search up what viable even means. not viable is having fucking 41% winrate plat+ for 3 seasons in a row
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Zoe nerfed into oblivion? maximum kek Anivia and viktor nerfed, meanwhile buffed in next patch ultrakekers
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JJLdnwRa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-28T08:06:00.305+0000) > > Zoe nerfed into oblivion? > maximum kek > > Anivia and viktor nerfed, meanwhile buffed in next patch > ultrakekers OH COOL VIKTOR BUFFS IN 2 YEARS WOOHOO that won't do anything
: Malzhar has lost dmg but he still playable as a CC machine so he's not nerfed to oblivion. Btw they are trying to compensate the nerf on tear user in particular but it will require a bit of time. Zoe is viable (she can do dmg and can be countered aswell)'
> [{quoted}](name=Killer of Night9,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JJLdnwRa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-28T09:33:50.595+0000) > > Malzhar has lost dmg but he still playable as a CC machine so he's not nerfed to oblivion. > Btw they are trying to compensate the nerf on tear user in particular but it will require a bit of time. > Zoe is viable (she can do dmg and can be countered aswell)' Lmao only if your enemy is retarded enough to not build QSS. If they do your time in the game is done.
Rioter Comments
AR URF (NA)
: you say that but you only play 4 ADC's. According to your match history
> [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E5zIlJqi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-17T08:32:04.540+0000) > > you say that but you only play 4 ADC's. According to your match history go look at my last three season and tell me if I PLAYED A SINGLE ADC GAME. WHY DO YOU THINK I TRIED TO PLAY ADC IN 4 YEARS?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Heos00 (NA)
: Why people continue saying that lmao, im main adc and i feel like every other lane carries more than this sh*tty role just because they can have more game impact/mobility. Maybe people are right, this game is pretty around adc's but just because if one team camps that lane correctly or do some good rotations and feeds their adc with no effort that just pressing some keys it's pretty gg and even more if they have a tank/shield support comp. It's all about what team gets feed (AKA 4 man the enemy botlane) his adc first. Tbh as an adc main, if no one do something for you, you will not be able to carry the game even if you are a kiting god, that is it. This is why the game feels like ''nothing but adc matters'' because every game theres an adc that if you, as another laner help them first, you win the game basically.
> [{quoted}](name=Heos00,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z9txjcNA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-18T08:27:56.073+0000) > > Why people continue saying that lmao, im main adc and i feel like every other lane carries more than this sh*tty role just because they can have more game impact/mobility. > Maybe people are right, this game is pretty around adc's but just because if one team camps that lane correctly or do some good rotations and feeds their adc with no effort that just pressing some keys it's pretty gg and even more if they have a tank/shield support comp. > It's all about what team gets feed (AKA 4 man the enemy botlane) his adc first. > > Tbh as an adc main, if no one do something for you, you will not be able to carry the game even if you are a kiting god, that is it. This is why the game feels like ''nothing but adc matters'' because every game theres an adc that if you, as another laner help them first, you win the game basically. Exactly. This game is supposed to be 5 v 5 game where things happen in everylane not babysit your adc. Better Nerf Azir and Mages.
Rioter Comments
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SP00NS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hmZvKv5H,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-04-05T23:33:48.193+0000) > > I guess ziggs ult and Xerath ult is so hard to dodge that it doesn’t have 10 sec cd. There is difference ,Xerath and Ziggs whole kits and dps is stronger , Lux kit is bad and all her skillshots are easy to dodge
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hmZvKv5H,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T23:42:26.426+0000) > > There is difference ,Xerath and Ziggs whole kits and dps is stronger , Lux kit is bad and all her skillshots are easy to dodge Ziggs Q is hella easy to dodge as well as lux q. Ziggs doesn't have Lux's 15 million year Snare on the other hand.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Because Lux ult is one of the easiest abilities to dodge ? and Lux whole kit is weak ? and she is still weak even after the ult buffs? and she will stay weak even after her w buff next patch?
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hmZvKv5H,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-05T21:45:42.628+0000) > > Because Lux ult is one of the easiest abilities to dodge ? and Lux whole kit is weak ? and she is still weak even after the ult buffs? and she will stay weak even after her w buff next patch? I guess ziggs ult and Xerath ult is so hard to dodge that it doesn’t have 10 sec cd.
: > [{quoted}](name=xBig420Krully69x,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hmZvKv5H,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T20:04:49.971+0000) > > standards So I stead of learning the champ yourself or figuring out how to counterplay the champion you want the champion nerfed?
> [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hmZvKv5H,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T20:09:44.093+0000) > > So I stead of learning the champ yourself or figuring out how to counterplay the champion you want the champion nerfed? Why the fuck doesn't ziggs and xerath have 10 sec ults then? Where is the consistency here? Why was Ezreal ult cd nerfed way before? They said when they nerfed ezreal they didn't want ezreal abusing its ultimate to clear lane? Here is why Riot wants to buff lux -> they make fancy skins for lux every month so they can sell it ofc!
: > [{quoted}](name=xBig420Krully69x,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hmZvKv5H,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T20:04:49.971+0000) > > standards So I stead of learning the champ yourself or figuring out how to counterplay the champion you want the champion nerfed?
> [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hmZvKv5H,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T20:09:44.093+0000) > > So I stead of learning the champ yourself or figuring out how to counterplay the champion you want the champion nerfed? lmao? Nothing to learn about lux and counter play isn't hard. Still deosn't justify an ult that can be used to clear lane and use it again and again and again within 20 sec.
: Is the low cooldown on Lux ult justified when compared to Xerath and Ziggs ult?
Because Riot always makes those fancy skins for Lux so they can make money.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: nerf zoe
BETTER NERF AZIR
Rioter Comments
: Zoe is fucking cancer trash design
RIOT BE LIKE BETTER NERF AZIR
Ollerus (NA)
: Can we talk about Ornn?
Right winrate matter so much. Azir was gutted to the point of having 41% winrate so why wasn't he buffed? Only the braindead Ornn main/abusers defend him. Hope people stop crying about Zoe so Ornn gets the attention.
Rioter Comments
: ADCs as a class weakness should be that they are extremely fragile. They should never be able to 1v1
People always complain about ADC being underpowered lmao. Riot nerfed the shit out of all the mages excluding cassiopeia and now you see all these ADCs dominating midlane (ex: lucian). But what do I know? Better Nerf Azir
Dr Rob (NA)
: Lux Ult CDR buff
Kryogene (NA)
: I attempted this connection guide for the same issue as the OP and got nothing. The file is still corrupted, however no other recent files are corrupt. Help?
> [{quoted}](name=x Big Papa x,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=gxVABKbB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-24T22:01:09.760+0000) > > I attempted this connection guide for the same issue as the OP and got nothing. The file is still corrupted, however no other recent files are corrupt. Help? Nope better make more skins. Have the same problem can't even find the file in League of Legends -> Replay folder. It wasn't even downloaded and it says it is corrupted.
intra (NA)
: My replay file is corrupt. Any way to fix it?
FUcking the post is 2 months old and still no solution from riot. They busy making skins.
Rioter Comments
Show more

SP00NS

Level 114 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion