: Except if Amumu's building damage, he's giving up durability.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2nALpiQg,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T15:00:56.526+0000) > > Except if Amumu's building damage, he's giving up durability. that's any champ in the game accept some have to go damage or they do legit nothing
: When you say tank yi do you mean this build: {{champion:11}} {{item:1419}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3022}} ? B/c yeah that was pretty disgusting.
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2nALpiQg,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T17:07:12.481+0000) > > When you say tank yi do you mean this build: {{champion:11}} {{item:1419}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3022}} ? > > B/c yeah that was pretty disgusting. yeah similar versions of it to
: He can CC people, but by himself he can't really kill people effectively. He relies really hard on his team to follow up with the damage to make his efforts worthwhile.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2nALpiQg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T14:57:14.207+0000) > > He can CC people, but by himself he can't really kill people effectively. He relies really hard on his team to follow up with the damage to make his efforts worthwhile. If he builds as heavy damage as yi has to to be effective he 1 shots any squishy np his ap ratios are similar to annie's .
Sir Gusi (EUW)
: I must say {{champion:32}} is to strong now but so is yi so I agree to some extent but {{champion:11}} is one of the champs that cause people to hate the game and less players = less money it is smart from a business point of view because why loose so many players because of 1 champ if you can just nerf him and keep them btw I also feel he is OPAF all they have 2 do is remove his Q and give him a different ability prob solved he can even keep his OP true dmg it's the Q that is the prob like with Akali's shroud and I love AKALI like {{champion:84}} is my wife and all these stupid nerfs need not be if they just rework shroud sad to see it go but Akali is becoming unpleasant to play. And she is actually a champ with a high skill cap why should yi be spared if Akali gets nerfed in more patches than she doesn't? and this is to balance pro play many people in low elo like myself that play her because she is a ton of fun are angry about all these nerfes but Roit makes us happy by nerfing OP brain-dead champs like {{champion:11}} and {{champion:32}} is harder so easy to kill in his own jngl by no other than {{champion:11}} as well as any assassin jngl or fighter but he becomes "tanky" and on 300 armour and 4000 hp yi kills him in 4 sec with only Q and true dmg I don't understand why you are complaining dude.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Gusi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2nALpiQg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-29T14:41:26.987+0000) > > I must say {{champion:32}} is to strong now but so is yi so I agree to some extent but {{champion:11}} is one of the champs that cause people to hate the game and less players = less money it is smart from a business point of view because why loose so many players because of 1 champ if you can just nerf him and keep them btw I also feel he is OPAF all they have 2 do is remove his Q and give him a different ability prob solved he can even keep his OP true dmg it's the Q that is the prob like with Akali's shroud and I love AKALI like {{champion:84}} is my wife and all these stupid nerfs need not be if they just rework shroud sad to see it go but Akali is becoming unpleasant to play. And she is actually a champ with a high skill cap why should yi be spared if Akali gets nerfed in more patches than she doesn't? and this is to balance pro play many people in low elo like myself that play her because she is a ton of fun are angry about all these nerfes but Roit makes us happy by nerfing OP brain-dead champs like {{champion:11}} and {{champion:32}} is harder so easy to kill in his own jngl by no other than {{champion:11}} as well as any assassin jngl or fighter but he becomes "tanky" and on 300 armour and 4000 hp yi kills him in 4 sec with only Q and true dmg I don't understand why you are complaining dude. I understand why people hate his Q but would you rather him be as stupidly brute forcible as jax where a lot of champs kinda just tank your abilities and still run you over without his Q he would need to be far tankier and it would dumb him down aton which is why I agreed awhile ago when they nerfed tank yi during the sated jg item phase .
: Because Amumu takes actual skill to be good, he's not a face roll champion like Yi. So while Amumu performs well, he's got a shit ton of counters and he takes a little more finesse to work well with, whereas Master Yi is affectionately called "Baby's First Penta" because his kit pretty much revolves around slamming R and Q as many times as possible.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2nALpiQg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-29T14:28:37.613+0000) > > Because Amumu takes actual skill to be good, he's not a face roll champion like Yi. So while Amumu performs well, he's got a shit ton of counters and he takes a little more finesse to work well with, whereas Master Yi is affectionately called "Baby's First Penta" because his kit pretty much revolves around slamming R and Q as many times as possible. LUL wut skill throwing Q from out of everyone's range then hit R as a tank who does not get punished as hard when you get caught
Rioter Comments
: Singed can't snare Master yi while Yi is using ult
They can fix that after they fix alpha strike
: the question is after was did you die from tower at the end. that will determine what is op. edit: i looked at your hp bar/damage beforehand you didnt die the armor must have saved you i bet.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rnO4T7sK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-01T14:49:54.691+0000) > > the question is after was did you die from tower at the end. that will determine what is op. > > edit: i looked at your hp bar/damage beforehand you didnt die the armor must have saved you i bet. yeah was kinda close
Rioter Comments
: Video is obviously fake, games don't last 36 minutes and teams don't group.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6rjuXiiJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-01T04:36:34.113+0000) > > Video is obviously fake, games don't last 36 minutes and teams don't group. XD yeah its rare but its a fun build when they do
Rioter Comments
Wacky9 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SS1986,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=001f0000,timestamp=2019-02-28T20:48:00.477+0000) > > If the champ is so bad how do people 1 trick him to challenger ?????? What kind of logic is that? You can 1 trick a champion that isn't any good by simply knowing your way around every single one of their matchups. Just because some players can get Tryndamere all the way to Challenger, doesn't mean he is any good. It just means those people are good at playing him. There are one-trick Teemo players in Challenger, but he isn't very good right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Wacky9,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=001f00000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T02:36:32.619+0000) > > What kind of logic is that? You can 1 trick a champion that isn't any good by simply knowing your way around every single one of their matchups. Just because some players can get Tryndamere all the way to Challenger, doesn't mean he is any good. It just means those people are good at playing him. There are one-trick Teemo players in Challenger, but he isn't very good right now. the kind of logic that allows someone to play only 1 champ to the top 200 shows even if there slightly weak there not bad at all .
: what am i even reading on thisboard? this buff is well deserved, tryndamere have been struggling against most toplane match up last 3 / 4 seasons. riven? any competent riven will beat you in early, in mid, and in lategame, they abuse the 45% cdr on top of the spears of shojin and can only be killed if they fail really hard. darius? he bully you in lanes and can only be beaten if you somehow managed to survive the first 20 min, even then, with ninja tabi + randuin you have to play it perfectly to beat him. sion? you will just never kill sion except maybe before his first back, he become so tanky he might as well AFK and let you kill yourself on his thornmail. OR he can actually use his ability and completly stomp you. urgot? i havn't played this match up since urgot got nerfed last patch, but i swear before this nerf it was almost impossible to beat him 1v1 . fiora? it's a stomp in her favor and my go-to pick whenever tryndamere is picked on the enemy team. i have yet to lose this match up even ONCE as fiora. renekton? this is one of the hardest match up, renekton just like riven use his combo then E out, you lose 50% hp and can't even trade back, he also outsubstain you, and if building spears of shojin will stay stronger all game long. kled? it's a pure stomp in kled favor. and let's not even talk of hard counter like QUIN, or KENNEN. you complain that tryndamere will now get 50 % crit at 16, yasuo get 50% as soon as he have shyv + IE (WAYYY before level 16) , ON TOP of a shield, on top of a just better kit. the new conqueror also is super bad for laning phase, you will almost never get the 5 hit , while champion like irelia or riven can stack conqueror in less than 1.5 second. you complain tryndamere deal damage, well guess what, tryndamere BUILD damage, he build PURE GLASS CANON and yet doesn't necesserally does more damage than a camille who get a guardian angel + sterak's gage + ninja tabi. Tryndamere is only slighty more tanky than your typical caitlyn ADC beceause of his melee base stat, it happens a lot that you just get bursted instantly and die with your ult available, for example today a vladimir killed me in 2 ability (empowered E into Q, 2060 dmg , he had a mejai stacked). player are not machines , eventually you get surprised by the burst and die with ult, here is one counterplay. most player complaining about tryndamere are low elo player, no offense but here in mid dia / high dia elo, tryndamere is not even considered a A tier pick, it's B a best. so well deserved buff, of course i am not against a rework of this champion, but it's good to buff him in wait of his actual rework.
> [{quoted}](name=mOwNRachel,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-02-28T19:18:08.311+0000) > > what am i even reading on thisboard? this buff is well deserved, tryndamere have been struggling against most toplane match up last 3 / 4 seasons. > riven? any competent riven will beat you in early, in mid, and in lategame, they abuse the 45% cdr on top of the spears of shojin and can only be killed if they fail really hard. > darius? he bully you in lanes and can only be beaten if you somehow managed to survive the first 20 min, even then, with ninja tabi + randuin you have to play it perfectly to beat him. > sion? you will just never kill sion except maybe before his first back, he become so tanky he might as well AFK and let you kill yourself on his thornmail. OR he can actually use his ability and completly stomp you. > urgot? i havn't played this match up since urgot got nerfed last patch, but i swear before this nerf it was almost impossible to beat him 1v1 . > fiora? it's a stomp in her favor and my go-to pick whenever tryndamere is picked on the enemy team. i have yet to lose this match up even ONCE as fiora. > renekton? this is one of the hardest match up, renekton just like riven use his combo then E out, you lose 50% hp and can't even trade back, he also outsubstain you, and if building spears of shojin will stay stronger all game long. > kled? it's a pure stomp in kled favor. > > and let's not even talk of hard counter like QUIN, or KENNEN. > > you complain that tryndamere will now get 50 % crit at 16, yasuo get 50% as soon as he have shyv + IE (WAYYY before level 16) , ON TOP of a shield, on top of a just better kit. > the new conqueror also is super bad for laning phase, you will almost never get the 5 hit , while champion like irelia or riven can stack conqueror in less than 1.5 second. > > you complain tryndamere deal damage, well guess what, tryndamere BUILD damage, he build PURE GLASS CANON and yet doesn't necesserally does more damage than a camille who get a guardian angel + sterak's gage + ninja tabi. Tryndamere is only slighty more tanky than your typical caitlyn ADC beceause of his melee base stat, it happens a lot that you just get bursted instantly and die with your ult available, for example today a vladimir killed me in 2 ability (empowered E into Q, 2060 dmg , he had a mejai stacked). player are not machines , eventually you get surprised by the burst and die with ult, here is one counterplay. > > most player complaining about tryndamere are low elo player, no offense but here in mid dia / high dia elo, tryndamere is not even considered a A tier pick, it's B a best. so well deserved buff, of course i am not against a rework of this champion, but it's good to buff him in wait of his actual rework. If the champ is so bad how do people 1 trick him to challenger ??????
: TBH {{item:3124}} is fine on anyone but {{champion:11}}. It could get the conquerer treatment tho. Only stackable on Champions. {{item:3161}} ... well... the idea of Items having special synergy with ult is also fine and fun - {{item:3050}} - but the spear is overdesigned and not a real tradeoff for anyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Titanium70,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H6060OW8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-28T14:13:10.832+0000) > > TBH {{item:3124}} is fine on anyone but {{champion:11}}. > > It could get the conquerer treatment tho. Only stackable on Champions. > > {{item:3161}} ... well... the idea of Items having special synergy with ult is also fine and fun - {{item:3050}} - but the spear is overdesigned and not a real tradeoff for anyone. Play yi without it and you realize he is a useless champ every other melee can basically 1 shot squishes he never really does but he can dps you down very fast and keep going if you wanted to remove it you would almost have to make crit on him better then yasou at this point considering he has no cc and is super ult restricted to be effective .
wolvius (EUW)
: Well at least he doesn't have windwall.
> [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-27T20:16:27.256+0000) > > Well at least he doesn't have windwall. No he is just unkillable for 5 seconds LUL
SS1986 (NA)
: This is on the pbe
Yeah its kinda annoying this champ is never allowed to be bad for more then a patch without getting buffed there are many champs who go 6 months stuck at under a 48% winrate he goes 1 patch where he is kinda weak a champ who people 1 trick to challenger with and gets a buff pretty obvious there are alot of trynd 1 tricks at riot -_- .
: Why are we buffing that POS champion
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-27T18:09:20.166+0000) > > Why are we buffing that POS champion Cause old conquer was far too good on him and this one is lacking but this is not the right buff this champ is annoying enough later on
Rioter Comments
Anïvïa (EUW)
: ???? why
> [{quoted}](name=Anïvïa,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=sT65vohO,comment-id=001d00010000,timestamp=2019-02-27T01:28:35.676+0000) > > ???? why Dude come on no need to %%%% come on man why you do dis i am mad
Anïvïa (EUW)
: i personally think these are pretty hot; {{champion:1}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:32}}
> [{quoted}](name=Anïvïa,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=sT65vohO,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2019-02-27T01:20:49.953+0000) > > i personally think these are pretty hot; > {{champion:1}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:245}} Thats fucking disgusting WTF MODS PLS
: Smurfing in Ranked is a form of cheating change my mind
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E8eFdJmA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-26T07:55:32.360+0000) > > Cheating the mmr system in order to give yourself an easier matchup while putting your opponent at a significant disadvantage before the game even starts. Looks like you pick random champs each game your worse then smurfs you either screw your team by picking something you suck at or carry on something your better then what your elo says cause your winrate is all messed up cause you play random shit .You really are the worst thing to deal with in ranked when I play in around silver-gold 90% of the games you can tell who wins by checking mastery points during the loading screen and then you see people like you who are rly good on a few champs but decide to screw your team by first timing stuff in ranked .
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "People shouldn't get banned for flaming, we shouldn't have to succumb to the bubble wrap society"
> [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cRN7x4Rb,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-24T05:13:21.706+0000) > > Yes, you do. If the players of the game that you **decide** to play are 'crybabies', then you have to accept it. > > You may not think flaming should make someone play worse, but generally speaking it will. > > You may not think people will get offended by racism, sexism, other hate speech, etc. but sometimes they will. > > You may not think you being an asshole should get you banned, but believe it or not, **it will**. > > If you can't handle playing by the rules then go to a different game. Don't complain about getting banned after you called someone r%%%%%ed and told them to die in a hole. You should know that's against the rules, even if you disagree with it. Listening to people like you disgusts me you should be banned .
: Only as good as your team's worst player meta
1. I had a game yesterday so bad we had a {{champion:7}} following me trying to steal my camps and running it down mid and we still won the game by 20 cause of how awful the enemy team was in comparison just to prove its not a bad game she also build crit mid lane and mobis .
Dynikus (NA)
: {{item:3026}} adcs get two chances too though
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VtxUo7p6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-26T05:16:30.616+0000) > > {{item:3026}} adcs get two chances too though that item can never be rushed and when you come out of it you die instantly to another combo
SS1986 (NA)
: why is hourglass in the game still
Mages might as well be zed vs bot lane or jg
Rioter Comments
: Master yi every game with at least a third of the games having double digit deaths. Try to get better before acting cool again. Let the adults talk kid.
> [{quoted}](name=TrollsShouldDie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xE1pP9oR,comment-id=001900000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T12:50:07.140+0000) > > Master yi every game with at least a third of the games having double digit deaths. Try to get better before acting cool again. Let the adults talk kid. Says the guy with a perma banned account that was likely in silver and leaving edge lord posts on the forums no adult ever said let the adults talk here kid LUL .
: you are getting melted because of stormrazor and duskblade as a rammus ...?
> [{quoted}](name=SociaI Justice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xE1pP9oR,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-02-25T12:25:55.541+0000) > > you are getting melted because of stormrazor and duskblade as a rammus ...? When you know the OP sucks at the game
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SS1986,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=sT65vohO,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-02-21T23:22:51.859+0000) > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} _**--removed--**_{{champion:516}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:9}} i am sure u can find whatever the fuck werid shit your into on league -_- . Hey, I've edited out a champion that does not belong on a list of "weird shit your into". Do not include underaged champions when discussing anything related to attractiveness or sexiness. Such discussions are prohibited on the Boards. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=sT65vohO,comment-id=00140001,timestamp=2019-02-22T15:37:44.922+0000) > > Hey, > > I've edited out a champion that does not belong on a list of "weird shit your into". Do not include underaged champions when discussing anything related to attractiveness or sexiness. Such discussions are prohibited on the Boards. > > If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: > > * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) > * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board > > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} I can see you removed nunu but who was the other one i don't really care you did but i am just wondering now btw who was the second one cause i legit have no idea i see i left out cho goth but i doubt that was it
Lapis (OCE)
: We need more hot guys in this game!
{{champion:266}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} _**--removed--**_ {{champion:516}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:9}} i am sure u can find whatever the fuck werid shit your into on league -_- .
Rioter Comments
: As the jangler you have one job. BE THERE FOR OBJECTIVES. That is your one job. Can’t gank my lane fine. Can’t gank other lanes fine. Just be there not on the other side of the map.
> [{quoted}](name=robotmaster,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zxy5GXJT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-19T03:18:40.716+0000) > > As the jangler you have one job. BE THERE FOR OBJECTIVES. That is your one job. Can’t gank my lane fine. Can’t gank other lanes fine. Just be there not on the other side of the map. no my job most my games is to make sure i mute half the team
Rioter Comments
: Aftershock should have a lower lv 1 value
> [{quoted}](name=ContDeCaterinca1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g3TXMuAy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-15T12:23:28.137+0000) > > The rune gives between 70-120 armor and MR. > > The 50 increase from lv 1 to 18 is actually imbalanced. It doesn't keep up with the damage increase in other runes, while at lv 1 it's way too strong. > > So i suggest make it range between 40-160. > You gain roughly 7 extra stats per level(only 3 now), it's more balanced early and stronger late. I will allow this if you make it to proc on 3 autos so i can abuse such a stupid rune on master yi .
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It's pretty rare that someone be instantly permabanned, but it has happened before. That being said, please discuss things in a civil manner.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wM2yJkT4,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-02-05T18:07:13.004+0000) > > It's pretty rare that someone be instantly permabanned, but it has happened before. > > That being said, please discuss things in a civil manner. Why talk about bans man thats really negative and makes peoples day worse why not talk about more positive things be a role model man come on .
: I made it halfway through the post before calling Dominos. Damnit.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ifb0rpEJ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-02-06T01:17:24.802+0000) > > I made it halfway through the post before calling Dominos. Damnit. Dude don't be toxic pls
rujitra (NA)
: Option 1 is true for people reported for negative chat. It seems that option 3 is the most likely for **actual** toxic behavior such as trolling, inting, sabotage, etc..
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zUEyZiKx,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2017-03-18T23:51:44.240+0000) > > Option 1 is true for people reported for negative chat. > > It seems that option 3 is the most likely for **actual** toxic behavior such as trolling, inting, sabotage, etc.. Your chat is negative your toxic why you get downvoted .
: I don’t see why riot should alter anything they have. They do not devote resources to keep toxic players. Consider altering your behavior, or find other games to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=H2GpN4aN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-05T10:28:52.328+0000) > > I don’t see why riot should alter anything they have. They do not devote resources to keep toxic players. > > Consider altering your behavior, or find other games to play. Calling someone toxic is toxic i hope your day really sucks and it goes as bad as possible thats what i hope for you .
: Who do you play?
> [{quoted}](name=A54 Carnage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gjFpNBdv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-01T00:41:33.548+0000) > > Who do you play? Never matters it happens top bot whatever i play mid determines the game most the time they have too much burst can always instantly clear the waves then just go screw with whoever they choose and to make it worse then they take that burst to a lane blow up whoever there jg 2.0 more exp more gold they don't lose out as much farm when they roam after clearing either oh yeah they also don't get stuck paying 1k gold for a shit summoner like red smite now and have ignite or tp .
Rioter Comments
SS1986 (NA)
: So i just got a leave buster and lost lp
Update i still can't figure out what made the game overheat i tested it in training mode 8 dummies aton of minions constantly doing +30 seconds to make the game try to purposely overheat nothing so what options do i have not play cause i will get another leave buster if it happens again you really need to fix the game been so buggy lately everytime krugs die my game lags i don't get it i don't mind you punishing people but you need to fix the game first your current punishment system encourages people to not even try to comeback at all and my team would of lost 4v5 they all played well but they needed someone to make it 4v4 with a split atleast .
Rioter Comments
: So, a good yasou can carry a game by himself - esp in low elo....as well as
You also forgot {{champion:119}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:120}}
: So, a good yasou can carry a game by himself - esp in low elo....as well as
{{champion:28}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:164}}{{champion:131}} {{champion:69}}
Show more

SS1986

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion