Rioter Comments
: Why does their behavior matter to your friend's behavior? If you're in a store, screeching obscenities at another customer is likely to get you both kicked out(if they started it), just like here. Also, how do you want what is appropriate and not appropriate responses be judged? What level do you want to be 'justifiable toxicity' in response to be? Who gets to determine that level? Is it Riot? If so, Riot has already set that level and the level is 'none'. Sympathy plays very little in it imo. Also, your friend have very little to be angry about anyway. It's a game. Even less reason to lash out at someone.
Except for the fact that the person that started the conflict is not the one that gets punished in this situation, if what happened that game did not negatively effect me or my teammates nobody would of had a problem with what the Teemo was doing, but it does. In ranked you want to gain LP and climb the ladder to see how far you can go not get tore down by trolls and afk's in games that are easily winnable and drop your LP everytime/
: Doubtful it was just one game. Also, he did sort of say "Fuck you" to Teemo there. Is that not toxic? What was in his report card? Without that, it's insanely hard to believe anything. It's a common tactic to come here... Lie ,say I didn't do anything. Then finally post the logs, and jeeeeeeeeeeesus, what a log screen shot you're treated. In all my time here, I've seen one semi legit 'Hrm, that was overboard punishment' post, but the dude had just got off of a 14 day ban, so Riot is twitchy there. I'm highly disinclined to believe anything but your friend is a toxic person as well thus deserving his punishment.
Yeah saying fuck you to teammates is toxic, but it's hard to keep your cool if you're in ranked and people start afking for dumb reasons, I know hes a toxic person but even for someone like me that doesn't really get mad a lot I can understand why he'd be upset about it, I just wish riot would look at the other side of the mirror and see where he's coming from as to where the toxicity came from because he had no reason to get mad unless someone did or said something to purposely lose the game for everyone involved.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cynikul (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SSG Elmo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2E2zxh7v,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-17T05:23:43.116+0000) > > Once again, I wasn’t being “toxic” to him until the second I asked why his duo partner was with him killing a gromp during a fight in which he responded with his walls of text of why I’m toxic for saying something to him. You may keep posting your standard don’t be toxic if someone’s toxic back but I’m demanding that I get Vladimir’s chat logs read my riot themselves and I’m not stopping until I get that wish fulfilled thank you have a nice day Thats literally not happening because it has absolutely positively no relation to YOUR tribunal case. 0. Zilch. Actions have consquences, you reacted poorly, you paid the price. It's as simple as that. Nothing they do or said means anything for your behavior or your tribunal case. Simple. If they were being toxic and got reported, then they will have their oppurtunity. This is yours however. You will not be excused for your behavior just because person said X Y Z. That's not how this works, and that's not how it works in the real world.
this isn’t the real world this is a virtual world where anything can happen and computers make mistakes. Literally all I’m asking is that I get Vladimir’s chat logs reviewed and if I’m still found toxic I could care less but atleast I have the knowledge of knowing he didn’t get away with trolling me by being fake nice to avoid chat bans. That’s all I’m saying on this thank you
: You're saying that you didn't flame anyone? Are you high? If you are, which I've been several times so I totally get it, I'll make it easier to read. Game 1 ***SSG Elmo: why is kaisa and vladimir top autoing a gromp SSG Elmo: what SSG Elmo: did i just watch SSG Elmo: why did you us every single last ability in ur kit to kill a 800 hp swian SSG Elmo: and boths ummoners SSG Elmo: no let me break it down for YOU SSG Elmo: stop being useless SSG Elmo: and for once in ur god dman league career SSG Elmo: help us in a fight*** --- SSG Elmo: muted SSG Elmo: ur just annoying SSG Elmo: when vladimir is typing in mid lane while everyone is dieing SSG Elmo: im not being toxic --- ***SSG Elmo: stop being fake nice and maybe you wont be so rude*** --- SSG Elmo: if you say so SSG Elmo: im done talking to you SSG Elmo: ill leave it at that SSG Elmo: is that why youre arguing with us SSG Elmo: instead of leaving us alone SSG Elmo: thought so SSG Elmo: thanks SSG Elmo: i mean your playing the champion riot admits they wish they didnt make SSG Elmo: shrug SSG Elmo: were kids we dont know any better SSG Elmo: ask vladimir SSG Elmo: yea he is SSG Elmo: group mid SSG Elmo: just group mid jesus why are you so difficult SSG Elmo: why have u been gold and silver the apst 4 seasons and ur gonna tell me im just a toxic platinum SSG Elmo: thinking emoji SSG Elmo: you arent part of our team SSG Elmo: not anymoe SSG Elmo: idk man this vlad is hella bipolar SSG Elmo: "can u guys group" as he goes bot lane once more and dies Let me make it really simple: No one gives a fuck if you got banned, because you deserved it. You aren't just flaming, you're being toxic. From the start of the game it seems you were being confrontational in a "fun game" . If someone is being a dick, just wait 40 fucking minutes and they'll be out of your life. Instead you decided to flame/be toxic back and you've got yourself a 270+ minute suspension. Was that worth it? *thinking emoji*
Yeah my first restriction in my entire 5 years of my league account happens in a normal game where riot can’t even give me Vladimir’s chat logs to make it seem less out of place for me to be blatantly being rude to him and I’m going to make sure I get his chat logs too because this is complete bs thanks and have a nice day
: *ahem* > [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2E2zxh7v,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-17T05:11:10.256+0000) > Just so you know: what someone else says or does gives you absolutely *no* excuse to be toxic in any capacity. Context does not matter, as they are not forcing you to type on your keyboard. > > If someone is being toxic towards you, the proper course of action is to mute them if you cannot ignore it, and then report them at the end of the game. *That's it.*
Once again, I wasn’t being “toxic” to him until the second I asked why his duo partner was with him killing a gromp during a fight in which he responded with his walls of text of why I’m toxic for saying something to him. You may keep posting your standard don’t be toxic if someone’s toxic back but I’m demanding that I get Vladimir’s chat logs read my riot themselves and I’m not stopping until I get that wish fulfilled thank you have a nice day
: > SSG Elmo: stop being useless SSG Elmo: and for once in ur god dman league career --- SSG Elmo: ur just annoying --- SSG Elmo: why have u been gold and silver the apst 4 seasons and ur gonna tell me im just a toxic platinum SSG Elmo: thinking emoji SSG Elmo: you arent part of our team SSG Elmo: not anymoe SSG Elmo: idk man this vlad is hella bipolar Mild harassment. Given enough prior history, it would result in the initial punishment of a chat restriction. Just so you know: what someone else says or does gives you absolutely *no* excuse to be toxic in any capacity. Context does not matter, as they are not forcing you to type on your keyboard. If someone is being toxic towards you, the proper course of action is to mute them if you cannot ignore it, and then report them at the end of the game. *That's it.*
Yes this looks toxic but there is literally not s single chat log of what Vladimir said and done the entire game to annoy me with his duo queue friend text does not prove that he is completely innocent as because what he actually plays and does in game is different from what he can type he can easily go 1v5 and I say something about it and I get called toxic because I said something in chat about his inting
SSG Elmo (NA)
: At that point in the game is where he was purposely annoying the shit out of me and doing everything I asked him not to do. I ask him to go mid he goes top my teammates ask him to go mid he goes bot and dies 2v1 he was purposely trying to troll me in which he succeeded
And on another note if riot would give me Vladimir’s side of the messages he sent into the chat to me this could be turned completely around but sadly riot doesn’t do that and rips the text of what I said completely out of context of what went on the entire game
Cynikul (NA)
: "SSG Elmo: stop being useless" "SSG Elmo: why have u been gold and silver the apst 4 seasons and ur gonna tell me im just a toxic platinum" "SSG Elmo: idk man this vlad is hella bipolar" "SSG Elmo: ur just annoying" "SSG Elmo: did i just watch SSG Elmo: why did you us every single last ability in ur kit to kill a 800 hp swian SSG Elmo: and boths ummoners SSG Elmo: no let me break it down for YOU" "SSG Elmo: stop being fake nice and maybe you wont be so rude" This is like 5/10 toxic, hard to say how i'd have voted, but if I was thinking strictly "Would I want this player in my game?" My answer would be a decisive no. You're rude, questioning their play, SUPER condescending and egotistical, and in no way did you simply just ask to group, you made it more of a demand. Look into using a passive tone, it won't trigger people as much. "I think we should group mid guys" or "Can we just group mid plz? We win if we group up" etc. Instead you took a pretty... opposite approach.
At that point in the game is where he was purposely annoying the shit out of me and doing everything I asked him not to do. I ask him to go mid he goes top my teammates ask him to go mid he goes bot and dies 2v1 he was purposely trying to troll me in which he succeeded
SSG Elmo (NA)
: Game 1 SSG Elmo: why is kaisa and vladimir top autoing a gromp SSG Elmo: what SSG Elmo: did i just watch SSG Elmo: why did you us every single last ability in ur kit to kill a 800 hp swian SSG Elmo: and boths ummoners SSG Elmo: no let me break it down for YOU SSG Elmo: stop being useless SSG Elmo: and for once in ur god dman league career SSG Elmo: help us in a fight SSG Elmo: muted SSG Elmo: ur just annoying SSG Elmo: when vladimir is typing in mid lane while everyone is dieing SSG Elmo: im not being toxic SSG Elmo: stop being fake nice and maybe you wont be so rude SSG Elmo: if you say so SSG Elmo: im done talking to you SSG Elmo: ill leave it at that SSG Elmo: is that why youre arguing with us SSG Elmo: instead of leaving us alone SSG Elmo: thought so SSG Elmo: thanks SSG Elmo: i mean your playing the champion riot admits they wish they didnt make SSG Elmo: shrug SSG Elmo: were kids we dont know any better SSG Elmo: ask vladimir SSG Elmo: yea he is SSG Elmo: group mid SSG Elmo: just group mid jesus why are you so difficult SSG Elmo: why have u been gold and silver the apst 4 seasons and ur gonna tell me im just a toxic platinum SSG Elmo: thinking emoji SSG Elmo: you arent part of our team SSG Elmo: not anymoe SSG Elmo: idk man this vlad is hella bipolar SSG Elmo: "can u guys group" as he goes bot lane once more and dies
It doesnt show vladimirs messages to me idk why but he wrote an entire wall of text in the middle of lane whilst a teamfight is erupting trying to tell me how to play and how im hardstuck platinum which is why you see i say "no let me break it down for you" which is after he said "let me break down how swains ult works maybe you'll learn something"
: ...you copy the chat logs that were provided for you on your reform card. Additionally, they may have sent an email which would also have them (check spam box, but it could take a while). Finally, you can contact Riot support with a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)
Game 1 SSG Elmo: why is kaisa and vladimir top autoing a gromp SSG Elmo: what SSG Elmo: did i just watch SSG Elmo: why did you us every single last ability in ur kit to kill a 800 hp swian SSG Elmo: and boths ummoners SSG Elmo: no let me break it down for YOU SSG Elmo: stop being useless SSG Elmo: and for once in ur god dman league career SSG Elmo: help us in a fight SSG Elmo: muted SSG Elmo: ur just annoying SSG Elmo: when vladimir is typing in mid lane while everyone is dieing SSG Elmo: im not being toxic SSG Elmo: stop being fake nice and maybe you wont be so rude SSG Elmo: if you say so SSG Elmo: im done talking to you SSG Elmo: ill leave it at that SSG Elmo: is that why youre arguing with us SSG Elmo: instead of leaving us alone SSG Elmo: thought so SSG Elmo: thanks SSG Elmo: i mean your playing the champion riot admits they wish they didnt make SSG Elmo: shrug SSG Elmo: were kids we dont know any better SSG Elmo: ask vladimir SSG Elmo: yea he is SSG Elmo: group mid SSG Elmo: just group mid jesus why are you so difficult SSG Elmo: why have u been gold and silver the apst 4 seasons and ur gonna tell me im just a toxic platinum SSG Elmo: thinking emoji SSG Elmo: you arent part of our team SSG Elmo: not anymoe SSG Elmo: idk man this vlad is hella bipolar SSG Elmo: "can u guys group" as he goes bot lane once more and dies
: As the moderator stated above to you, post chat logs if you'd want people to believe that you got restricted wrongly. I don't buy whatever you are saying at this very moment.
trying to right now, i didnt recieve a reform card in my email so I had to email riot support hopefully they reply fast enough
: > [{quoted}](name=SSG Elmo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2E2zxh7v,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-17T04:43:25.630+0000) > yall some fools for chat restricting me from one toxic game in a normal Congrats, you earned that chat ban because I don't believe that what you might have said in that match was far from "serious". I got hit with a 14-day suspension during VS for one toxic game, so you are lucky that you scraped by with that. Let it be a reminder that one toxic game could get you restricted, suspended, or banned. Maybe dont be toxic to people trying to enjoy a fun normal game. (Also, the fact you didn't post chat log already gives you 0 credibility on overturning that chat ban)
he wasnt enjoying a normal fun game that vladimir was str8 up making sure he annoyed the ever living shit out of me and trying to make sure we DIDNT win and i put him in his place.
: highlight text ctrl + c ctrl + v
i know how to do that i mean how do i get my text from that exact game back onto the boards
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Isnt it more silly u flamed in a normal game? U broke rules and lost privileges for a gamemode NOONE take seriously because testing ground. Easier to blame others, right?
i dont think its considered flaming to tell my top laner to group mid and stop 2v1'ing bot lane boo you aint even got the chat logs and u already making assumptions! dont come for me
: Post your chat logs.
i dont know how to do that
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Unplayable
riot plz!!!!! i know that janna isnt very balanced but these nerfs r insane!! plz buff her plz riot bro plz these nerfs are too harsh
: It will still have a CD, albeit a short one assuming its on kill. The reduced CD on kill is off of the remaining CD. It's not flat CDR like what you get with building items.
Ah okay that makes more sense I was reading the notes for next patch and was so confused lol. Thanks
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=SSG Elmo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=heH93uFp,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-22T04:19:51.132+0000) > > In the old system you got IP after everymatch, I played atleast 10 matches last seaosn of normals so by the end of the week or the beginning of the following I would have enough for Zoe. The new system treats me very poorly and congratulates me for leveling up with some Warwick champion shards and Nunu. This has happened several times to me as Im currently lvl 38 and it turns off me wanting to play the game to get levels when I fee like im going to get the same junk I did before which brings me back to the point of me trying to have fun and it not working. > > I don't want to work toward a goal that in the end gives me things that just extend the time it takes to get to where I need to be to have the IP to buy things. How though if you only get 145 ip after a 55 win? I just don't see how you could get 6300 ip after just 10 games even if they were all one hour long and your first win if the day
> [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=heH93uFp,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T13:26:14.020+0000) > > How though if you only get 145 ip after a 55 win? I just don't see how you could get 6300 ip after just 10 games even if they were all one hour long and your first win if the day I play about 10-15 matches per day with friends almost every day so the Ip would of stacked up quite fast
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SSG Elmo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=heH93uFp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T03:18:00.103+0000) > > Still that's alot of games, im still trying to have fun with the game but I hate having to super grind levels everyday to earn a new champion. By the time I end up being able to buy Zoe a new champion or rework will be probably be out by then and I have to do it all over again. I really am trying to have fun but its just hard The new system is not intended to get you every new champion the second they come out. If you balance your champion pool with some old and some new, you will be earning them much faster than one every 7 levels. If you so desire to have zoe that you must have her now, it is your choice to take the hard route to getting a champion, i.e. buying her in store.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=heH93uFp,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2017-11-22T04:41:54.444+0000) > > The new system is not intended to get you every new champion the second they come out. If you balance your champion pool with some old and some new, you will be earning them much faster than one every 7 levels. If you so desire to have zoe that you must have her now, it is your choice to take the hard route to getting a champion, i.e. buying her in store. The point of the post was not to show that I needed Zoe now so sorry if it sounded like that, my point was that I had played alot of games before her release and to which I would of had enough IP/BE to buy her on release day but with the new system it just challenges you with RNG champions. I'm not the only player that has complained about how they get nothing but 450 shards and sometimes 1350 or 3150's because its true that when you level up your chances of getting a 450 are high enough to a point where you don't feel like even playing because you know what your going to recieve already, and even if I was to get something good its still not enough to buy a 3150. The highest I have ever gotten out of a champion capsule was a Rek'sai champion shard which disenchanted for 1050 I believe. I was happy so I kept playing and opened another chest to recieve 2 nunu shards one Xin Zhao and a Master yi. Riot is just making things more complicated then what they have to be like adding 50 BE to the first win of the day or still keeping new champions at 7800 when they know people that aren't piled up with BE won't be able to buy her for another 4 weeks purely because they can't play as much or don't have the motivation to attempt to play a shitton of matches just to get some bad loot and try all over again. Literally the simplest fix would be just to add a small amount of BE to matches again just to make life easier for all of us but they purposely haven't
: > [{quoted}](name=SSG Elmo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=heH93uFp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T03:18:00.103+0000) > > Still that's alot of games, im still trying to have fun with the game but I hate having to super grind levels everyday to earn a new champion. By the time I end up being able to buy Zoe a new champion or rework will be probably be out by then and I have to do it all over again. I really am trying to have fun but its just hard If you got 200 ip every day it would still take a month to buy a new champion in the old system.
> [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=heH93uFp,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-22T03:54:53.377+0000) > > If you got 200 ip every day it would still take a month to buy a new champion in the old system. In the old system you got IP after everymatch, I played atleast 10 matches last seaosn of normals so by the end of the week or the beginning of the following I would have enough for Zoe. The new system treats me very poorly and congratulates me for leveling up with some Warwick champion shards and Nunu. This has happened several times to me as Im currently lvl 38 and it turns off me wanting to play the game to get levels when I fee like im going to get the same junk I did before which brings me back to the point of me trying to have fun and it not working. I don't want to work toward a goal that in the end gives me things that just extend the time it takes to get to where I need to be to have the IP to buy things.
Salron (NA)
: Capsule give on average like 900 BE That's 7 level ups
> [{quoted}](name=Face The Win,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=heH93uFp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T03:15:44.979+0000) > > Capsule give on average like 900 BE > That's 7 level ups Still that's alot of games, im still trying to have fun with the game but I hate having to super grind levels everyday to earn a new champion. By the time I end up being able to buy Zoe a new champion or rework will be probably be out by then and I have to do it all over again. I really am trying to have fun but its just hard
Rioter Comments
: What do people find annoying about Ezreal? Never understood this.
> [{quoted}](name=PurpleHatter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W4cAoibE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-16T23:37:59.583+0000) > > What do people find annoying about Ezreal? Never understood this. He always tends to break items as his q procs on hit effects so basically whenever a certain item gets buffed and tends to be really good ezreal can abuse that because of his q and demolish games and then riot is forced to nerf the item purely because of ezreal, if they were to remove his on hit effect on q he'd be a really bad champion as its his main source of dmg
Quepha (NA)
: Because even with the worst possible luck you are still getting more currency than the old system. If you were to roll only 810 BE every level up (which you didn't, you actually had pretty decent luck by getting a max roll 6300 shard already) then you would still have more BE than you'd earn in IP over the old system. Because good and bad luck makes things more exciting and research consistently shows that it is a more engaging system for players.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wf04e0ys,comment-id=000000000001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T00:32:52.311+0000) > > Because even with the worst possible luck you are still getting more currency than the old system. If you were to roll only 810 BE every level up (which you didn't, you actually pretty decent luck) then you would still have more BE than you'd earn in IP over the old system. > > Because good and bad luck makes things more exciting and research consistently shows that it is a more engaging system for players. I guess, i'm still going to play the game and everything but I heavily dislike the system as Riot moves on from pre-season I just hope they fix the flaws that the new system has
Quepha (NA)
: RNG averages out over the long run, complaining about localized bad luck is nonsensical.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wf04e0ys,comment-id=0000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T00:27:58.969+0000) > > RNG averages out over the long run, complaining about localized bad luck is nonsensical. Why would you put luck into a currency that is heavily needed to even remotely have fun with new champions or reworks that come out
Quepha (NA)
: But it doesn't say that, it doesn't say anything at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wf04e0ys,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T00:26:48.160+0000) > > But it doesn't say that, it doesn't say anything at all. just edited it so it states that
Quepha (NA)
: and 575 XP translates into enough progress towards your next level that it is worth much more than 150 BE.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wf04e0ys,comment-id=00000000000100000001,timestamp=2017-11-16T00:24:56.970+0000) > > and 575 XP translates into enough progress towards your next level that it is worth much more than 150 BE. 575 XP is good yes I agree with that part but the chests are still purely based on LUCK. it would make more sense for the higher your level is the more BE you could get for each champion shard pricing range just to get rid of the "oh man I hope I dont get another warwick shard for the 3rd time"
Quepha (NA)
: then what was the point of that statement? 436 games is also more than 20 games.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wf04e0ys,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T00:23:03.686+0000) > > then what was the point of that statement? 436 games is also more than 20 games. The point of the statement was to show that someone who has played OVER 20+ games is getting less BE level up when the chests are purely based on luck as to what champion shards you get
Quepha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SSG Elmo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wf04e0ys,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T00:09:03.564+0000) > > You forgot to mention win of the day which was removed during the new system aswell so if I were to play atleast 5 games everday (which I usually do) id have atleast 4-5k first win of the day was buffed in the new system, it's the main reason the new system gives more BE than the old gave in IP.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wf04e0ys,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-16T00:21:21.353+0000) > > first win of the day was buffed in the new system, it's the main reason the new system gives more BE than the old gave in IP. First win of the day (IP) doesnt even exsist in the new system? Its replaced with FWOTD that grants 575 XP.
Quepha (NA)
: Actually they also showed the WORST possible outcome and it's still better for most players. > in the old IP system I would of had atleast over 5k after playing 20+ games Not a chance in hell.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wf04e0ys,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-16T00:20:35.265+0000) > > Actually they also showed the WORST possible outcome and it's still better for most players. > > not a chance in hell. 20+ not exactly 20 including win of the day.
Sukishoo (NA)
: First wins were only an extra 150 IP, so adding that it's still 2150 for 20 at 30 minutes and 3050 at 55 minutes each. So still not 4-5k. It'd be another few days to hit it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wf04e0ys,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T00:13:33.602+0000) > > First wins were only an extra 150 IP, so adding that it's still 2150 for 20 at 30 minutes and 3050 at 55 minutes each. So still not 4-5k. 20+ games does not mean EXACTLY 20 ive played alot more games then that I just didnt want to take the time to count every single game ive played to put into this post.
Sukishoo (NA)
: >I would of had atleast over 5k after playing 20+ games grinding fucking levels so I can actually purchase a champion. Now that is BS. The IP system would give you at least 100IP if your game went over 30 mins and was a win, so if you counted 20 of those that is 2000 IP. And on loss, you'd gain at least 68, which would be 1360 for 20 games. If you hit the max, going at 145 for 55 min game you'd get 2900 for 20 games if they all last that long.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wf04e0ys,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-16T00:02:24.807+0000) > > Now that is BS. > > The IP system would give you at least 100IP if your game went over 30 mins and was a win, so if you counted 20 of those that is 2000 IP. And on loss, you'd gain at least 68, which would be 1360 for 20 games. > > If you hit the max, going at 145 for 55 min game you'd get 2900 for 20 games if they all last that long. You forgot to mention win of the day which was removed during the new system aswell so if I were to play atleast 5 games everday (which I usually do) id have atleast 4-5k
Rioter Comments
: It goes beyond level 100. There is no known level cap.
> [{quoted}](name=My Pet Dinosaur,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iJWfZchw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-09T00:59:36.821+0000) > > It goes beyond level 100. There is no known level cap. Ah ok didnt realise its endless I coulda swore they said it capped at 100 thank you!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Destaice (NA)
: Honestly the invasion game mode could be it's own game.
They said that everytime they release new Star Guardian skins they'll also update the gamemode to have new features and enemies and such. I REALLY hope in the next update for the gamemode they make a survival mode similar to Call of Duty's zombies where you try to survive as long as possible until you die. This gamemode has alot of potential
Vhan8765 (NA)
: So we can all agree Neo PAX Sivir is probably one of the largest scams in LoL history.
Agree 110% They know the skin is trash because all they did was Recolor it, they will realize how bad the skin actually is profit wise when they get no profit from it because why would anyone spend a shitton of money for a Chroma on a old skin
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Make Honor level progress visible?
Someone mentioned this when the QnA for the new Honor system came out and they said they purposely left out the honor system level progress so that people don't grind extremely hard for lvl 3,4,5 and beg for honors, the honor system is a season long leveling system, as long as you dont get punished you'll get leveled up to 3/4/5 whenever riot decides to do it
Show more

SSG Elmo

Level 151 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion