: matchmaking xd?
this is the worst censer of names I've ever seen lol
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TA1QywPe,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T02:28:32.449+0000) > > they're* > > and that's like saying "HEY THIS CUP OF SODA IS FREE IF YOU BUY $49.99 IN FOOD AT MCDONALDS!" Yeah. A free soda for spending X amount of money is a common deal at restaurants and on coupons. Prestige skins are for the most part, a loss for them. It's not a skin that costs 100 dollars, it's a free and exclusive skin for having spent $100 you were already going to spend. Like how buying 10 Pokeballs in Pokemon gives a premier ball.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TA1QywPe,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T02:38:13.384+0000) > It's not a skin that costs 100 dollars, it's a free and exclusive skin for having spent $100 you were already going to spend. This literally makes zero sense for multiple reasons. 1) If you buy 100 dollars worth of RP you will not receive the skin you are REQUIRED to buy SPECIFIC things to get the skin. Saying "You get it for free because you were going to already spend money!" is stupid because it is FORCING YOU to spend it on lootboxes for random things rather then thing you'd want to buy for 100 dollars worth of RP. 2) If they are angels blessing us with a free skin like you think they are why would they have it locked behind a 100 dollar paywall in the first place. Like I said it your argument makes zero sense.
: I gotta disagree with you OP. First off it's totally normal for a company to have good years and bad years, even great years and terrible years. The point is that Riot's revenue is still very good & while I'm not certain of the numbers they are turning a profit. Of course they are spending too much on e-Sports. This is seen as one of those "investment" expenses where you spend money for publicity in the hopes it will net more players and make up for the original costs. This is the part that isn't happening right now which means that they have to make up the expenses somewhere. Prestige skins aren't _REALLY_ $200 skins but rather they are a free skin you get if you spend around $100-125. Me & my girlfriend normally buy a skin each week. When a Prestige skin comes that we really want we will spend an extra $50 and that will be enough for that skin plus all the others we get from the $50 which is quite a lot. For me that's fine. I have an income that allows me and I'm happy to support an otherwise free game that me and my girlfriend spend 2-4 hours a day bonding together over. I'm sure there are a lot of players out there who are inclined to spend money when this prestige skin is offered. Third, I don't know what the player count is but I'm pretty sure that it's growing rather than shrinking. I'd also estimate that F2P players are much more likely to stop playing than those that spend a lot of their hard earned money. For example I have 177 skins. Riot would have to really upset me for me to want to quit - not to mention I have fun playing. My point is that the players I feel are most likely to quit are those who aren't spending much or any money anyway which don't affect the bottom line.
> [{quoted}](name=aTinyKittenYAY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zyWnpFMM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-07T15:18:59.659+0000) > they are a free skin you get if you spend around $100-125. This gotta be the dumbest thing I've ever read
: My issue with Riot making "Prestige" skins in response to massive loss of money they've been making
I dont understand the logic behind them thinking this will make them more money than them doing what they did before. I 100% believe making this skin obtainable by purchasing an event pass for $10-ish dollars and do missions for tokens (while giving the option to get tokens from bundles) would grant them more money than just this $100 charge.
: Why are you punished for being nice???? (Positional Matchmaking trade Complaint.)
If they punish the people being nice while trying to punish the abusers then they need to delete this entire matchmaking system. In no way should it be punishable for two people to switch lanes if they both equally want to.
meiyuri (EUW)
: About Ghost Bride Morgana...
This is all purely subjective of course but I really like the new roses. The deep blue really pops and I'm a big fan of it. I think there are problems with the skin but I don't want that changed.
: Why Do You Play A Champion?
{{champion:43}} Karma is the first champion I ever fell in love with when I first started league back in 2012. I loved her unique playstyle, design/aesthetic and personality. After her rework I lost a lot of things I loved about her, like her uniqueness and design, but I never stopped playing her. She is still by far my favorite and most played champion but I still miss old Karma like crazy.
: Patch 9.4 Walking Animations
Personally I think it adds flavor and personality to the characters and gives a nice visual tell that someone doesn't have boots. I don't really see how it could be distracting unless you are actively staring at your character's moving animation in which that isn't the reason you're being distracted, its because you're staring at your model for some reason
: DawnGate https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/025/382/Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H6V9zooX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-26T16:02:11.610+0000) > > DawnGate > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/025/382/Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png I never got into it but I was pretty sad to see it go. I loved the character design
: I hate to say it but .... That's so fucking Racist, what Teletoon Late night special teach you That stereotype ?
idk how you've been so sheltered from the very wildly known stereotype of what a viking looks like. literally type viking in google and click images also her hair looks very similar to Lagertha's hair in some scenes in the tv show Vikings. Also the paint
: as somebody who is Of Viking Decent, Irish Decent, and scottish Decent. I fail to see the Nordic Theme. I see kind of a Punk Rock Emo theme with bad makeup going on though ?
idk what to say it seems pretty obvious that its a stereotypical nordic theme. Hair, tattoos/paint, fur accents, it being paired with Battleborn Kayle which is also a nordic theme. The lore behind the skin that states she is an exile from her tribal village. It all points to it
: Exiled Morganna
I'm a huge fan of it actually. After the VFX update its getting I think its one of my favorites of hers. It's Nordic themed now and so is Battleborn Kayle and I think the change is really good.
: I'm not really sure what they were trying for either with the cyberpunky hairdo and the tattoos, and this charcoal colored horizontal line across the eyes certainly seems to be in lately. I do like the dark grey accents on the costume, but I don't think I'm going to consider exiled "my" skin anymore the way I used to. Might do blackthorn more now that it looks like that one is getting a big upgrade.
> [{quoted}](name=Der Lindwurm,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=crlQo6E2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-25T05:00:24.964+0000) > > I'm not really sure what they were trying for either with the cyberpunky hairdo and the tattoos, and this charcoal colored horizontal line across the eyes certainly seems to be in lately. It's a nordic skin now
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: The problem is that they didn't and they won't go and retroactively raise the prices of updated skins. Which means that they won't go and reduce the prices of previously priced skins. So they will rework it according to its tier or may give it a bit more, if the situation calls for it. 975 RP skins never had particles or anything extra. So asking for those in a 975 skin isn't justified, even if it "makes sense". Because then everything can make sense anywhere, leading to people asking Riot to constantly raise the bar and do some extra work for the same price. Riot does do that sometimes but that doesn't mean if they did this once or twice, that it is fair game that every release from that point HAS to have some extras included.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=875Z2ner,comment-id=000c0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T22:55:01.694+0000) > > The problem is that they didn't and they won't go and retroactively raise the prices of updated skins. Which means that they won't go and reduce the prices of previously priced skins. So they will rework it according to its tier or may give it a bit more, if the situation calls for it. Okay, if they don't want to lower the price then they need to update them thats what I'm asking. One or the other. And they have increased the price of skins before, it's been a long time but it has been done. > > 975 RP skins never had particles or anything extra. This is just factually incorrect. There are a ton of 975 skins that have particles. And the literal guide, I keep referring to says 750 is the costume change, and 975 goes beyond a simple costume change.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: ##Your statement: >In the past there have been a ton of 520 skins being completely revamped from just recolors to full fledged skins that would be 975 RP according to this Guide to Skin Price Tiers. The ones that come to mind are Shadow Evelynn, Enchanted Galio, Tundra Hunter Warwick, Infernal Akali. These skins didn't come with the price increase from 520 RP originally, where you actually agree that they look like 1 or two tiers above their price (750 and 974 RP respectively). And you actually have the balls to ask for the PRICE DECREASE for a skin because you don't think it's worth the original 975 RP, while you're fine with a higher quality skins still costing 520 RP? What a hypocrite you are. You're right, you're so ignorant that i don't want to discuss this matter with you any further. The whole quote you couldn't understand from my comment was actually referencing this point that you made. Wonder how you missed it.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=875Z2ner,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T20:34:26.455+0000) > And you actually have the balls to ask for the PRICE DECREASE for a skin because you don't think it's worth the original 975 RP, while you're fine with a higher quality skins still costing 520 RP? > > What a hypocrite you are. Why couldn't you have been this straight forward in your first comment so you could come across coherent If they want to raise the price of the 520 skins they updated I honestly don't have a problem with it. They are worth more than 520. But if they ever do that they better lower the price of all of the 975+ skins that are not worth their current cost.
: > [{quoted}](name=GrimMelvin,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=875Z2ner,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-02-25T13:26:25.155+0000) > > Actually, the purple effects fit Sinful Succulence. It's purple with purple. Exiled is yellow with purple effects atm. That is IRRELEVANT AS ALL HELL. To give you some perspective, Battleborn Kayle, Transcended Kayle, Exiled Morgana, and Sinful Succulence Morgana all cost the same as: Bewitching Morgana Lunar Wraith Morgana Playmaker Lee Sin Blood Moon Evelynn Arclight Vayne Championship Kalista/Zed/Thresh Conquerer Varus/Karma Snow Day Gnar/Malzahar Winter Wonder Orianna Slayer Pantheon Ravenborn LeBlanc Plus many, many more.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=875Z2ner,comment-id=000700000001,timestamp=2019-02-25T16:34:23.538+0000) > > That is IRRELEVANT AS ALL HELL. Yea I gotta agree. Even though skins like Transcended Kayle and Sinful Succ look alright with the base VFX it doesn't change the fact that the skin is not worth 975. It doesn't matter that it looks fine without a VFX, the literal Riot definition of a 975 skin does not fit with those and many other 975 and higher skins.
narakyu (NA)
: but exiled morgana is gonna get new vfx..
> [{quoted}](name=narakyu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=875Z2ner,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-02-25T16:01:39.564+0000) > > but exiled morgana is gonna get new vfx.. did you read my post I mention that the only reason its getting new particles is because of how often we had to post about it
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: First of all, Riot isn't obilgated to update old skins to the standard of today's quality and price they're asking for it. These skins were priced like that when we first started so there's no reason to lower the price of them if you're unhappy how they look now, as if you were happy how they previously looked (talking about Exiled Morgana in particular). No one would agree to the price increase, even if the skin in question would've gotten the increase in quality. People would just beg Riot to give that champion a new skin with the suggested price instead of changing the old one and increasing its price. So asking for Riot to give the skin recolored particles (which it didn't have before) and then ask for a lower price if they're unwilling to do so is not OK, in my opinion. What you're asking is getting more bang for your buck, after the "improvement" of said cosmetic content you already had. It makes sense even for me that some of her skins have differently colored particles to align better to her color palette but Morgana's spells are predominantly dark purple. What i wouldn't agree with if Riot took away the colored particles from the skins that used to have them, for example, Blackthorn Morgana. And they weren't just recolors, she had her own tiny spell particles as well to better align with her "autumn forest" witch feel.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=875Z2ner,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-02-25T14:35:21.517+0000) > No one would agree to the price increase, even if the skin in question would've gotten the increase in quality. People would just beg Riot to give that champion a new skin with the suggested price instead of changing the old one and increasing its price. So asking for Riot to give the skin recolored particles (which it didn't have before) and then ask for a lower price if they're unwilling to do so is not OK, in my opinion. > > What you're asking is getting more bang for your buck, after the "improvement" of said cosmetic content you already had. I literally have no clue what you are saying I'm not asking for a price increase. Are you saying I'm asking them to update the skins particles and also lower the price of it? Because if you could read that's obviously not what I'm saying in any way. I'm literally just saying update the skins to where the price is worth it or lower the price, not both, because that would make no sense. > First of all, Riot isn't obilgated to update old skins to the standard of today's quality and price they're asking for it. This is so ignorant I really don't even want to respond to it in particular but I guess I will. Riot is selling cosmetics and has an entire Guide explaining what price tiers mean. There are legendary skins that have zero particle effects and barely any cosmetic changes. I'm not saying they need to update all of them to become a legendary up to todays standards, but if they don't want to put resources into it then yes they should lower the price. It is not fair for the players to have cosmetics that are not worth the price.
: My only real devil advocate I can make towards this, is that Evelynn doesn't have nearly as many skins as Morgana does, who was updated along with Kayle. Lotsa work, I'd imagine, but they said they're doing it so I dunno. Maybe they thought no one would mind or something, and it was put off the ledger to save time.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=875Z2ner,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T19:19:05.525+0000) > > My only real devil advocate I can make towards this, is that Evelynn doesn't have nearly as many skins as Morgana does, who was updated along with Kayle. Lotsa work, I'd imagine, but they said they're doing it so I dunno. Maybe they thought no one would mind or something, and it was put off the ledger to save time. The issue I have with this is if they don't want to do it then they just need to lower the price. The problem would be solved then. Like Kayle also has 975 skins that aren't getting particle changes and while Transcended Kayle looks fine without a new VFX it is not worth the cost according to how Riot defines skin price tiers
: I can't believe everyone fucking forgot sinful succulence Morgana exists. She was in an even worse place than Exiled Morgana, with literally NO different abilities.
> [{quoted}](name=FailureOfAPerson,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=875Z2ner,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-24T21:29:14.256+0000) > > I can't believe everyone fucking forgot sinful succulence Morgana exists. > > She was in an even worse place than Exiled Morgana, with literally NO different abilities. I only mentioned Exiled because we had success with getting them to change it. It would take too much of my time to list every skin that's not worth the current cost
: I'm starting to hate RiotAugust.
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=875Z2ner,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-24T19:40:50.700+0000) > > I'm starting to hate RiotAugust. Saying this doesn't help anything. And I doubt he is the singular reason why he said those things. It most likely was a discussion they had in some big room. There's obviously a reason he dislikes the boards and when things like this are said I don't blame him. It's not constructive or helpful
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Saelon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QqvvicZk,comment-id=0003000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-21T20:42:10.743+0000)I highly doubt morals would differ from our world to Runeterra. I firmly disagree. Sejuani's recent piece shows the brutality of Freljord, but no one in that piece seems to really be concerned with the fact that they just butchered a tribe -- merely some concern that the Ursine were a *bit* more brutal, and continued that brutality afterwards. It's not that Sejuani's tribe is full of amoral characters, but rather that life in the Freljord is violent, and the strong survive. Here in our world we used to consider a lot of things moral that aren't considered moral any more. This sort of stuff changes based on culture, environment, and necessity. Good and Evil aren't really objective truths in the majority of cases. With Freljord as an example -- if you sack a town because your tribe will starve if you don't, but you don't have enough food to feed those left alive, which is "good"? * Letting the tribe you love and have sworn to protect starve. * Killing everyone in the town you sack, to spare them from dying of cold and starvation. * Killing only those who stand in your way, and hoping the others don't die a slow death, even though you know the winters are brutal without food or shelter. There's not really a clear answer.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QqvvicZk,comment-id=00030002000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-21T20:48:31.054+0000) > > I firmly disagree. Sejuani's recent piece shows the brutality of Freljord, but no one in that piece seems to really be concerned with the fact that they just butchered a tribe That's not grey morally because of Runeterra. That's a thing that has happened in our world as well. It depends on who you ask where they grew up and their views. If you ask me what I thought if a tribe butchered another tribe because they needed food I'd say that isn't morally grey, that is just terrible. But that's just my view. I didn't read the story but I would guess no one cared because they are living in a tribal setting not because they are living in Runeterra.
: > [{quoted}](name=Saelon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QqvvicZk,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-02-21T20:07:40.717+0000)They want nothing but grey (Unless it comes to Demacia and to some extent new Kayle, it seems like they like holy/justice themed things to be more black than grey) I mean, I think there's more to that Darth Vader quote that it seems. He *was* good at one point. He was also *evil* at one point. He had periods where he was morally grey, and he ended his arc redeemed. Singed is *currently* pretty evil from an objective standpoint, but from his *own* standpoint he likely isn't. He also may not have been the way he is now forever, and there might be ways that he could turn his path around. I believe *that* is what the Darth Vader reference was meant to explore -- not that Vader was not evil at some point, but rather than you cannot sum up his entire character arc and story as simply "evil." The truth is more complicated, even when it isn't grey -- and Vader was *definitely* both evil and good without grey mortality at various points in his story. Further, remember that Runeterra's cultures are *not* identical to ours. Things that may be "morally grey" to us are *not necessarily morally grey in-universe.*
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QqvvicZk,comment-id=000300020000,timestamp=2019-02-21T20:12:07.968+0000) > Further, remember that Runeterra's cultures are *not* identical to ours. Things that may be "morally grey" to us are *not necessarily morally grey in-universe.* I highly doubt morals would differ from our world to Runeterra. There is a standard for what is white and black and I think Riot writing Runeterra to differ so much in terms of morality would be a terrible writing decision so I don't think its even worth suggesting. Because they wouldn't have much success writing a character that is 'morally grey' in their world while being a literal monster in our eyes. We wouldn't be able to connect to them or we would just ask ourselves "How could anyone ever think they are in the right." And both of those things would be a failure in terms of writing a morally grey character
: >I can understand wanting to make league more nuanced but the removal of good and evil pains me. New ***Aatrox*** is pretty obviously a monster. He just has a motivation for that monstrosity that's more than "be evil." He's pretty much past redemption, but you can understand *why* he is the way that he is. ***Dr. Mundo*** is a merciless killer. We just have some insight into *why*. He's the hero of his own story. ***Gangplank*** has basically no redeeming characteristics. Neither really does ***Elise***. We also have some characters that are still reliably paragons of good. ***Braum*** stands out. ***Ivern*** stands out. ***Lux*** stands out, to the point where she puts Demacia in a worse position by trusting someone she maybe shouldn't have. ***Rakan*** and ***Poppy*** and ***Neeko*** are all incredibly positive and "good-aligned." To me, it's a representation of the fact that Superman is always Superman, but he IS shaped by his experiences and his environment. Even at his best he has flaws and weaknesses. Garen is a paragon of Demacia and a noble and just warrior -- but he shares his country's belief that magic is harmful. Because of this, he fights it -- out of a love for his country and a belief (even if mistaken) that it is letting his people down NOT to. It doesn't really make him less good so much as it makes him perhaps uninformed, and opens up the potential of him realizing what it might cost him to hold those values. So the people who want to play monsters still can. The people who want to play heroes still have heroes available. It's just that when viewed from a lens of getting to see the whole picture we may see other factors or outside forces that cause us to reconsider whether that character has room to grow and overcome their own biases.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QqvvicZk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-21T02:48:10.917+0000) > So the people who want to play monsters still can. The people who want to play heroes still have heroes available. It's just that when viewed from a lens of getting to see the whole picture we may see other factors or outside forces that cause us to reconsider whether that character has room to grow and overcome their own biases. When someone said how unforgivable Singed was and how there was no way to redeem him, Scathlocke said "Was Darth Vader good or evil?" They do not want monsters to play monsters. They want nothing but grey (Unless it comes to Demacia and to some extent new Kayle, it seems like they like holy/justice themed things to be more black than grey)
: TY for the Morgana VU but, I am a tad disappointed with Exiled Morgana
The quality of Exiled Morgana goes into the dumpster the second anyone casts an ability. It objectively makes the skin looks bad. This isn't worth the 975 RP price tag unless the VFX is changed. The effects clash so terribly with the skin and to keep the red auto attack while not updating her other effects just honestly seems like a slap to the face to anyone who uses the skin.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 15
> We'll likely explore it for another champion at some point instead though. So like everything you ever try for Karma lol The clothesline tether back from her original form (which still isn't in the game), the 'spirit' link that eventually became the new Lissandra passive, everyone is allowed to have a shield bomb other than Karma it seems. This is the most annoying thing ever just waiting for your favorite champion to get changes after years and just let down non stop at every turn. Nothing is ever done for her other than her getting something taken away. Karma is just unable to get something that makes her unique I guess and I should really just ignore everything a Riot member ever talks about when they bring up the future for Karma. I guess my hopes were just up recently since a Rioter went out of their way to be active in the Karmamains subreddit but in the end it all turned out the same
: Kind of proof that killing urf and replacing it with ARurf accomplished nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hNxRMRJm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-02T18:45:03.080+0000) > > Kind of proof that killing urf and replacing it with ARurf accomplished nothing. Not really. All Random Urf is still much a much healthier and enjoyable game imo. Instead of the extreme broken champions 'seeming' like they are in every game they would actually be in every game otherwise. You'd be more or less forced to pick the meta in URF or be absolutely annihilated
: What champs are special to u?
{{champion:43}} First champion I ever bought and fell in love with. Loved her original design a lot and her unique abilities which sadly neither carried over to her new iteration. Though I still say she's my favorite champion by far and my most played, I still very much miss her old design. {{champion:25}} Morgana was my first champion I mained in ranked. Even though I don't play ranked much at all and just stick to normals, she will always have a place in my heart back in the days where I just spammed her.
Naalith (NA)
: Prestige skins are a predatory failure.
Are you saying you don't want to spent 100+ dollars on a chroma for a 10 dollar skin? Are you CRAZY? ITS GOLD!
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5grHajmf,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-12-31T18:25:31.809+0000) > > Riot is allowed to do whatever they want to their client. If they want to force their client to close or not run when certain other programs are running, that's their right. > > League does not, to my knowledge, interact with any other programs - it simply monitors the processes and memory and any action taken is by the league client on the league client. Look you say that but it's still our computer and we should know 100% what you are doing/looking for as we all know recently someone decided to run bitcoin miners secretly on people's devices. The fact that a google search could basically make your computer take a shit is not ok with me and riot needs to find another way to go about this.
> [{quoted}](name=LeftyRaydy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5grHajmf,comment-id=0000000200000001,timestamp=2018-12-31T18:49:11.064+0000) > > The fact that a google search could basically make your computer take a shit is not ok with me and riot needs to find another way to go about this. A google search doesn't 'make your computer take a shit' the anti cheat will raise a red flag if any file you have open has 'cheat engine' in the title. You're purposely trying to make this sound worse than it is. If this helps stop people who cheat I don't see the problem if the game closes when you type 'cheat engine' into Google, besides the curiosity of seeing it happen yourself I really don't see why you'd ever search for that unless you plan on using it.
: No interactions for Karma?
I've come to accept that Riot really just doesn't like Karma themselves. There's really no other explanation over the years of ignoring her in ways such as something as simple as an interaction. When she was reworked her concept art and lore both stated she drew power from twin spirit dragons that were the symbol of Ionia and she was going to use the spirits as weapons and thats where her abilities would come from but instead of doing something interesting for her they opted to just have her cast abilities from her hands like an average mage.
Number 6 (NA)
: I feel robbed.
The biggest slap to the face is getting a champion capsule that has 2 or 3 champions in it that are worth 90 BE
: > [{quoted}](name=DestruX10N,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=TKEzzeBY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-04T10:50:22.800+0000) > > No, the players get to choose. True the players do get to choose but they also cant choose champs that have team skins already so that narrows the picks a good amount
> [{quoted}](name=WestNumber5,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=TKEzzeBY,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-04T11:55:11.874+0000) > > True the players do get to choose but they also cant choose champs that have team skins already so that narrows the picks a good amount Is that confirmed?
Saelon (NA)
: Stop being stingy Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Bârd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEgOZg0l,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-09-03T08:27:06.656+0000) > > I'd like to have my prior games count towards my level, but I don't want all those rewards. > > I don't want to spend three hours opening chests. "I dont want to get free stuff because I dont went to spend time opening the free stuff" is that even a real complaint > [{quoted}](name=magewick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEgOZg0l,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-03T00:59:12.641+0000) > > Correct me if I'm wrong but you are suggesting that riot gives vetaran players free levels initially and therefore free chests at the start of the season. As a veteran player, I do not want my end of season rewards wasted on RNG chests. I prefer riot keep the current method of zero free levels and zero free chests and instead just give us BE to spend on a market. You will still get end of season rewards so idk what your complaint is exactly. > [{quoted}](name=Segius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEgOZg0l,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-03T02:21:47.818+0000) > > uh, no > > I personally would much rather have it gradually, so I can actually complete the quests instead of getting tons of loot You will still have quests, so idk what your complaint is exactly.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=magewick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEgOZg0l,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-03T00:04:13.105+0000) > > Except you have to realize that any reward which we could have gotten through leveling up can also just be directly given to us with bonus BE. I would rather get the fair value of BE for whatever amount of leveling up you are proposing because that way, I get to choose what rewards I get. > > You are proposing that players get some number of levels which will in turn give players x number of chests (lets say 100 for example). Also, lets say the theoretic value of those chests translate into y Blue essence (lets say 50K blue essence for example). I would rather just get the 50K blue essence than 100 chests. RNG rewards such as chests feel terrible because of the high chance of getting something I don't want so I would rather just get more BE than level and chests. They are already planning on giving us chests every level I'm suggesting they do what they already announced they are doing I can not understand what you are trying to say
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=magewick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEgOZg0l,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-02T21:38:16.119+0000) > > How about instead of doing both, all of the rewards that you are proposing we get from chests just comes in the form of blue essence so we choose what we get? I would much rather have control on what I get over 100% of the reward package at the end of the season than a mix of 50% random chests and 50% market rewards. > > Any number of chests you propose riot gives, I would rather riot give the equivalent value blue essence to players. What are you actually talking about, we are going to get Blue Essence and loot chests, they aren't getting rid of one system. I am not suggesting they get rid of one system. I am suggesting that people should be leveled up appropriately at the beginning. I am not talking about getting rid of the ability to buy what you want. I am not talking about getting rid of a system. What are you talking about
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=magewick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEgOZg0l,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-02T20:30:18.030+0000) > > What are you proposing exactly? Because if you want more chests with random rewards instead of a market where you can choose exactly what items to get, I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you. I would much rather a market system where we got to choose our rewards than a bunch of random chests. idk why you assume I dont want to be able to pick the things I want. In HOTS you can do both, you get random chests from leveling and you get to choose what to buy. The difference is Riot isn't giving people levels they deserve for playing the game so they won't get free loot chests for the levels. While Blizzard did level everyone up appropriately and give people loot boxes. I'm not talking about replacing a current system like you think I am. What I'm proposing is what I stated. Give people the levels they deserve at the beginning.
Rioter Comments
Brascus (NA)
: 'so tired of this one team putting in 120% effort and winning' ???
> [{quoted}](name=Brascus,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EA5oaaZy,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2017-05-14T06:01:05.021+0000) > > 'so tired of this one team putting in 120% effort and winning' > > ??? Yep that sure is exactly what I said. I definitely said I was tired of them putting in effort and winning. I sure as hell didn't say that I was tired of their skins.
: more like its time to celebrate
> [{quoted}](name=GilgameshSol,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EA5oaaZy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-14T04:25:33.216+0000) > > more like its time to celebrate Yes Please, I know it isn't worlds but I hope to god they don't win worlds again. I am so tired of SKT skins.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 9
What about an Elemental Dragon that gives Cooldown Reduction or Attack Speed? Not sure what element it could be maybe sand to represent time (like an hourglass) for the CD reduction? Also maybe an Elemental Dragon that gives Armor or Magic Resist, it could be a Metal or Wood Drake.
: Updated Sejuani splash art leak
Honestly, I keep forgetting that Darkrider and Beast Hunter are two different skins
: Champ select is already long enough as it is. Add in all the crybaby dodges, client dodges, etc, and its annoying as hell to play ranked. Unless they make it so we all lock in 1 ban per person at the same time then leave it be. Id rather see no bans instead of more bans.
> [{quoted}](name=Æthelstan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hUJem4GP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-26T09:15:36.067+0000) > > Champ select is already long enough as it is. Add in all the crybaby dodges, client dodges, etc, and its annoying as hell to play ranked. Unless they make it so we all lock in 1 ban per person at the same time then leave it be. Id rather see no bans instead of more bans. If you kept up with the news like you should do if you want to give your opinion on something then you'd know they are looking into reducing the overall time in champ select to make up for the extra bans.
: I know I'm going to be downvoted by Rift Herald mains, but
It will add an interesting mechanic into the game but also add another layer of why you should want to get the Rift Herald. It being a tower buster gives incentive for teams to actually care about the Herald. First Turret gold being a thing while adding this will make for nice early battles rather than neither team doing anything if Dragon isn't up.
: Oh look, a 60% win rate Ivern is getting nerfed in the new patch!
Are you saying you want him to be able to hide his entire team + drag/baron with a single brush
: I missed knowing every champion's role by seeing their Attributes
If only there was some way information appeared if you hovered your mouse over it... we can dream.
: 5 Year Absence: A returning players thoughts.
Welcome back, personally I disagree heavily with your view on items. The game needs more items that have effects rather than just passively sitting there more interactive gameplay is, in my opinion, better and makes the game much more fun. Sure there are a lot of items but having more than enough items is much better than having too few items.
: If Your Crappy Client Kicks Me Out Of Ranked Game Pre-Lobby
That sucks but there's no way to tell if you purposely left the champ select or if it crashed. I personally don't see why you even lose LP if you dodge, people don't just purposely go into matches to dodge they don't get to see the reactions of the people they'd troll so there would be no point. Or at least make it where the punishment increases to where if you dodge twice or three times in a row you start to lose LP.
Show more

Saelon

Level 89 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion