Moody P (NA)
: I feel like this rune system only gets realized fully in the hands of limited champions
I miss the movement speed quints. They made the phage purchase more juicy for early trades.
Moody P (NA)
: [X juggernaut] is bad what do we do?
Trundle now requires 3 points on his E to be useful. Also, this will hurt Jungle Trundle, he requires his E to have good chances on a gank.
Hanza (EUNE)
: Urgent changes for disabled players.
Making an option for the pointer colour shouldn't be that hard. It won't make the client crash right?
: What you guys think of riot powercreeping top lane even more with the upcoming item changes?
I see Tabis and i cry. What kind of data they used to assert a hit to tabis?
Wùkong (EUW)
: Wukong hasn't seen a decent change for years and has been nerfed to the ground at this point and you are crying over a champ that can 1 shot Wu
Wukong needs a nerf revert on his Q. He is so miserable. Why nerfing him to begin with when there are true terror champion designs that are way more toxic.
: Double Doran’s?
Double doran blade is a more viable tactic than double doran ring. Hands down.
GigglesO (NA)
: Ungut defense
But according to Uncle Sam, nukes end wars (i.e. Japan) , so basically, we don't need to restore anything if everything is dead.
: A simple, but cute idea for the honor system
I used to have the Yellow flair when the old system existed. I think this idea would be nice.
Moody P (NA)
: Just play a diver. All of the strength and no drawback at all.
See? now we talkin'
: Nasus and Teemo are all going to be killed by Riven, and Swain really needs to be careful. If you want a true counters list it goes as such: Jayce Poppy Renekton Garen Vayne Volibear Kennen Gnar (not now, but when his numbers aren't awful) For soft counters, or at least champions that can consistently beat Riven if played well: Maokai Fiora Camille Jax Darius Zed also has a chance into Riven, but needs to be playing very passive and be good at predicting Qs. In high elos, the Darius is always going to be running phase rush and ghost into Riven. This gives him ridiculous zoning pressure with W start until level 6. Combine this with early tank stats like a deadmans and the Riven will not be able to fight him for a long time, unless they're close to her turret.
Another soft counter if played well, it's Tryndamere.
: Riven now still sits at a 56% winrate with a 60% on her mains
Ok, that really looks like a flag. Riven sitting at 61.35% win rate with a 19.01% ban rate currently.
: because they face cho gath or sion or garen they are only worthy of defense items and somehow do actual damage.
Olaf, Malphite, for everything else: Rammus. its like Master Card.
: Is it really fair to dismiss a player's thoughts based on their rank? (Silver +)
Rank and the understanding of mechanics/values should not be paired together. i.e. See one tricks on a champion or role. Some of them do understand their champion in a way others wouldn't. For example, i don't play Yasuo, but i know for a fact, when i see the pick rate, win rate and ban rate, that THAT is a problem champion design, and that has special item interactions. Another recent topic is Ezreal (well, again, ezreal, has been topic before so..). One thing you need to engrave in your mind when you want to review or suggest on a Thread/Topic: it's that if it's not directly linked to your role or a champion that you main or play often, **do not** enter that Thread (Allow yourself to read it, but do not 'enter' the topic). For example, you won't see me on ADC's threads at all. Well, maybe on Quinn or Vayne or Lucian threads, not because i want to, but because i have to know follow up changes on those 3. Specially Quinn.
Juice (EUNE)
: How do I deal with Neeko top as Renekton?
Long story short - you don't. Renekton once on a lead, can kill most of the squishy list, if gets mid game denied, you pretty much lost the reason why you picked him in the first place.
: > [{quoted}](name=Saevum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0UQTbqIO,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-09T11:46:53.451+0000) > > No, man, you can't just change sheen, there are several reasons, too many reasons why that is a bad idea. Spellblade has always been like it is on trinity, so trinity was not the problem, even less sheen. sure you can change sheen. if you do it correctly you can decouple it from base ad with not much impact on the game. actually the easiest change would be to calculate sheens damage before base ad increases. this would change nothing about the item but allow us to revert steraks without issue. otherwise they could just do something like this > {{item:3057}} 15% total ad + 5 damage/lvl (40% less effective for ranged champions) with sheen and the other items that build from it. > Tri-Gage was certainly giving one of the best survivability combo available for the melee rooster and i still think current gage is really good maybe except for the price. Now, if you pair up BC users, Trinity users, current Gage users and Atmas. Atma's core design would need to change or its gonna be abused. Being able to have ~40 armor in the mix would just scream for: they tested out atmas reckoning on the pbe and ended up not implementing it because it was "too similar to titanic hydra". which is bullshit. one is an on hit item and scales up auto attacking champions, the other benefits casters. > I am not against it, but i really like current Sterak. Current sterak is spicy man, and i dont want to hit something that Brusiers needed for years. Just enjoy it while we still can. steraks needs to change back, because now it benefits skirmishers and divers more than juggernauts. these champions already have their own kit inbuilt mobility and outplay tools to avoid teamfight aoe dodge enemy burst and just stack steraks on top of it. when champions like jax, irelia, camille etc. become as tanky as darius and deal the same damage, there is no reason to play juggers anymore. they just become more versatile versions of juggernauts. champions like fiora and yasuo shouldnt be able to have that much burst resistance, while amping up their damage. skirmishers already have their own safety net. they should go for {{item:3026}}
Sorry the delay, had to check. So **Atma's Reckoning** has: 30 AR, 30 MR, +25 AD and 0.5-2.5% total HP as Bonus AD. All of that for **2,900g**. -Armor value is like 600g. -MR value is like 540g. -AD value is like 875g. 2015 gold. Raw stats. Now, about the passive, its value decreases if its something between 4-8 secs in combat to reach cap. However if it's like 1-4 secs in combat that would have been sexy. Still kinda expensive if you ask me that is, being near the 3k requirement. I don't know how can someone reach the conclusion that this item (without active) was similar to Titanic Hydra. in total dps? maybe because it has an extra setting attached? a requirement to reach the 2.5% cap? in how many seconds? Also, the best stat is armor, so i would have changed **30 AR to 45 AR**. MR reduced from **30 to 25**. Changes, gold value: -AR - 750g -MR - 450g -AD - 875g same. 2,075g. went from 2015g (raw stats) to 2075g (raw stats). 60g~ This new Atma's Reckoning that was on PBE certainly is an interesting version. Old Atma's Impaler never offered MR, it offered Crit instead. And also was certainly cheaper, way more cheaper and the game was not as "different" as it is now. -------------------- The Sheen change Total ad? damage per level? so this prototype sheen gives mana, has a 2 secs passive, cooldown, and scales with itself? That's 5 flat ad right?
: _Pug'maw*_
: > [{quoted}](name=Saevum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0UQTbqIO,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-03-08T13:16:36.959+0000) > > You really want to deal with an Atma's Sion top lane? or Urgot? wait wait, that would help shen.. but.. make it like steraks gage used to be and increase base ad. i keep saying they changed the wrong item. trigage was too strong, but they should have changed sheen instead of steraks. if they did that, they could make a bunch of juggernaut items just increase base ad instead of granting bonus ad.
No, man, you can't just change sheen, there are several reasons, too many reasons why that is a bad idea. Spellblade has always been like it is on trinity, so trinity was not the problem, even less sheen. Tri-Gage was certainly giving one of the best survivability combo available for the melee rooster and i still think current gage is really good maybe except for the price. Now, if you pair up BC users, Trinity users, current Gage users and Atmas. Atma's core design would need to change or its gonna be abused. Being able to have ~40 armor in the mix would just scream for: 1. Removal of the item. 2. Atma's core design unacceptale. So re-design. 3. Best case scenario: Nerfing the item util is no longer Atma's. Lets say that we introduce good ol' Atma's right now. Let's say that i pick Olaf, and i build Trinity for the funsies instead of BC (cause no tank guy). Then i go raduins cause i need the extra slow, the armor, the health cause its a heavy AD composition that i am dealing with. Hell, i do not even need the tenacity of steraks cause hey i am brolaf, what is cc? i have anti-crit-extra-damage passive, i have some true damage already in my kit, the enemy is kinda squishy cause they decided to have Yassuo top and i dont feel sorry for that, and i top my build with atma's as 4th~5th item slot. What do i have total? ~100 armor. ~700 hp. +25 AD. +40 AS. that goes along with my Olaf passive. Plus spellblade that i proc every 2 seconds cause i throw sht that slows you. my Tabis. ------------------------ +%1.5 AD based on the total health that i have. ------------------------ As a top laner, all of that above is a big yes, but hey. Now about your suggestion on Steraks "increase base AD instead of granting bonus AD" this certainly makes scaling AD champions more bearable, and opens chances for buffs for the melee rooster. I am not against it, but i really like current Sterak. Current sterak is spicy man, and i dont want to hit something that Brusiers needed for years. Just enjoy it while we still can.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OiQAoPut,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-08T17:32:24.586+0000) > > Shouldn’t rising through the ranks be based on strategy and decision more than mechanical skill? yes, but should the champion be THAT limited compared to other choices? like i said, if riste mained darius or chogath who arent very mechanical intensitive champions either, he would have probably made it a lot further than grandmaster at this point. just because of how much more effective these champions are while the difference in mechanical difficulty is very small. there are {{champion:77}} mains in challenger right now, and how is this champion not as simple as garen?
That is indeed a Jugger, thing is he can be played in 2 roles, he has hard CC, he basically has perma speed, and can be built hybrid. Understanding the Kit is easy, however taking advantage of his possibilities that is another story.
: It was a good effort
Yeah is true, good try. At least they didn't fear to go for something new or better. Every good invention starts with a dream, courage, and balls. They sure got the latter cause we flamed them to death.
: Any others?
Mid AP: Aurelion, Azir, Taliyah. Mid AD: Zed.
PB4UAME (NA)
: > Ok, Urgot is some sort of Unique playstyle according to the official list. This list hasn't been updated since his rework, so bare in mind this was discussing old anti-carry Urgot. When they released the rework they called him a "ranged-juggernaut" I can dig up the official quote if you'd like, but this: https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/champion/urgot/ at least lists him clearly as a Fighter, so either Diver or Juggernaut, and of the two, I think he's more the latter. Elise has her Rappel which grants untargetable, and pops and projectiles including towershots coming at her. She also used to get passive resists in spiderform in addition to the movement speed, though I believe only a nerfed version of the ms passive remains. It used to be the sole reason she could level 3 tower dive with nigh impunity, and was previously META defining as a jungler. Also, her initial design was supposed to be more of an AP bruiser who slowly whittled people down. Proplay exploitation of her Rappel as a defensive mechanic, particularly for juggling tower aggro coupled with the long range hard CC on from her human E caused RIOT to nerf her base stats and the boosts from her ult passive so now she's still a diver, just a very squishy and weak one. Still has two gap closers, good execute damage, AS steroid, on hit damage built in, etc etc Diana doesn't have escapes, so she's not an assassin. Also, she has AS steroid, on hit damage, targeted gap closers, a shield, CC. She fits the diver profile to a T.
We should not go further from the 'common build' aspect of a champion to 'another ways' to be 'built' lets just stick to the standard format. Cause we could do extense insights to a kit but that doesn't solve the main problem which is GROUP tag. Elise is built like a AP assassin. Diana, beefy AP Assassin thing. I would say that both should be on the Assassin list. With the Assassin build path as recommended. Now, Olaf jugger, Panth Unique playstle, Rengar Assassin, Skarner jugger. And that's it. If Riot is not going to update the list, is just better to fit those in the subclasses available. Which by the way, the label "Diver" is a misleading subclass tag. Why not just fighter or brusier or brawler or scrapper or gladiator or battler, or idk, something better.
PB4UAME (NA)
: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/taking-another-look-subclasses This is RIOT's take on it for reference. fighters/bruiser have two groups. The one you're describing is the Diver subclass, where they have stickiness, good tools for getting in (usually conditional mobility, targeted dashes, or J4's E-Q) but no means to escape. Decent damage, decent durability, and a lil' bit of CC and utility sprinkled in. Juggernauts have one tool for defense or sustain, much lower mobility and range, often need to scale/stack up (Udyr, Shyvana, Nasus, Trundle, Morde, Urgot, Garen, Illaoi, Darius, Voli, Mundo, Yorick) to get their damage off, or get you below execute thresholds (Voli, Garen, Darius, Urgot) and they often have to play a minigame (which everyone can counterplay) to get the most of their damage (Voli, Mundo, Garen, Darius, Illaoi, Urgot, Morde, Nasus, Shyvana, Trundle, hell, even Udyr with his passive stance stacking and running right at you)
Ok, Urgot is some sort of Unique playstyle according to the official list. What is Elise doing among the "diver" pool? Hell, alistar and Tryn can dive you too. They should change the name of the divers. Lissandra, Zoe, Zed Kass, all of em can dive you nowdays. But yea, those are pretty much the ones that i had in mind with the Brusier label. All of the Divers section, except Elise, she cannot withstand punishment like the others. She should be moved to the assassin list. Edit: wait, what is diana doing in there? Let me do a small list of uncertain champs here (from the diver pool): Elise, Diana, Olaf (Jugger i would say), Pantheon, Rengar (assassin), Skarner (jugger).
PB4UAME (NA)
: Urgot is the only ranged Juggernaut, and Juggernauts along with Divers are the two subclasses which comprise the brusier class, according to RIOT. So, by their definitions, Urgot is most certainly a bruiser. GP however, you are correct in that he's a skirmisher, a sub class of slayers, like assassins.
I have been thinking lately actually about the difference with Urgot and the rest. He is the first herald that defies common rules. Therefore, i can accept him as a Jugger, but i am still uncertain about his mobility to tag him as Brusier. For me a well rounded brusier has 3 basic aspects: 1. Widthstands punishment. 2. While it widthstands punishment it can also deal Damage. 3. Has some of decent mobility agency. (this is where Urgot, Darius, Garen, etc. fall short). But this is MY understanding of a Brusier. "that they can brawl with your azz wherever whenever" - in short - "They have a sticking potential". You don't shake them off so easily.
Jaspers (EUW)
: The real question is, why do you want him to be in pro play? So they can be pick ban, receive nerfs because of a needless change? ({{champion:83}}) Based on the title, 50% of the roster don't really exist either. And honestly, that good for some of them. Diana and Vi need to stay out of pro scene as both these champs are popular and fun to play, they probably sell skins well too. Do they really needed added pro exposure? Just so they get changed/nerfed?
Well, Lee Sin is there. Have seen pro play, has skins, it's fun to play, has been viable mostt of the seasons either S tier pick or A tier pick.
Moody P (NA)
: Garen is an icon of LOL but a person who only spectates pros would never know he exists
It's the Cereal icon of LoL. Like the colorful Bird of Fruit Loops.
: where is my atmas? where is my revert on steraks? theyre adding a lot of shit for on hit carries, that juggers cant use, but juggernaut items like steraks gage are used by so many other champions as core items, including mobile skirmishers and divers who shouldnt build this item every game. {{item:3748}} {{item:3053}} are currently used to greater effect by champions like {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:240}} etc. than the champions they were targeted at. when are juggers going to be actually significantly tankier than these guys?
You really want to deal with an Atma's Sion top lane? or Urgot? wait wait, that would help shen.. but..
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RWoXhcj1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-08T07:27:14.864+0000) > > Its not just assassins. > > Syndra + {{item:3285}} or even most mages mid for that matter. Stormrazor got changed. Now they can do the same to Ludens and Duskblade.
The amount of mana that Luden's offers along witth the cooldown reduction has no match. Let's say that you have mana problems, but Ludens allows you to skip tear as first item. Now you have a spike and you would just need ROA. for beefyness. Overall stats with those two: Mana for days (1000), Health (500), AP (190), 20% CDR. And 15 Mpen (boots).
floo (EUW)
: You really underestimate post 16 Kayle. She pretty much annihilates anything that doesn't go invisible or invincible.
or unkillable {{champion:23}}{{champion:203}} or untargetable {{champion:8}} {{item:2419}} {{item:3157}}.
: You really have no idea how broken this Zephyr idea is. Udyr win rate will spike to 59% Almost overnight. Xin Zhao will spike to 56% Nocturne will spike to 57% Tenacity stacking is NEVER a good thing in competitive play. This will bury mages, simply by the virtue that every game will = 72% Tenacity, 70 resist from the same item, and no real offensive downsides on many champs that would use it. There's also a reason Riot stopped having 10% movement speed items in large numbers. Zephyr was pre Dead Man's Plate/Righteous Glory/Out of combat Youmuu's. If Implemented, Fighters will be faster than every other champion in the game in almost every situation, be un CC-able (except knockups), be mage-proof, and have attack speed built in on the same item. The result will either be massive scaling AP adjustments to mages to bring back AP into items like Rod of Ages, to create more 120+ AP options, possibly a Void staff buff, and individual kit buffs on mages who already are hard to deal with (Some champions won't be rushing this item, like adcs, so all these compensation buffs would result in them dying faster to champs they already often die from, like Ahri)
Is this Zephyr the 10% movement speed one? the tenacity one? but now with armor, attack speed and Wit's end passive stacked into it? Ok, that's scary.
: imagine being able to invalidate all of vlads healing with 800 gold tho.
: > [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nfy4XR9d,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-07T22:32:23.584+0000) > > Champion Winrate Pickrate > {{champion:92}} 53.71% 12.32% > {{champion:83}} 52.92% 7.99% > {{champion:24}} 52.30% 8.19% > {{champion:2}} 52.26% 3.16% > {{champion:240}} 51.55% 4.42% > {{champion:39}} 50.17% 11.54% all of those specifically excell against ranged top laners though. his argument isnt invalidated. he said top lane is getting reduced to a pool of ranged champions and melee champions who specifically counter them. wtf is {{champion:67}} doing top lane at rank 13 with a positive winrate like that? > Meanwhile, > > {{champion:126}} 50.47% 12.41% > {{champion:8}} 49.56% 11.85% > {{champion:85}} 50.19% 3.05% > {{champion:17}} 49.40% 3.11% those champions have a pretty solid win and play rate for the fact that the other guys that you listed should shit on them with their kits. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- {{champion:86}} 47.98% 2.24% please do something riot.
I did not know that Garen was like that, i usually never check him at all. By all means, he deserves a small something somewhere. The pick sample size, i cant even stop smiling. That should have triggered a flag at some point.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=huhndog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uzmpX0d4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-06T22:00:50.150+0000) > > She's one of the reasons why tanks arent as present anymore tbh Yet tanks and Vayne have co existed for 7 years. Yeah... ok.
Yeah, cause they can no longer encounter eachother.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: >That’s the thing - ranged champions CAN exist in top lane and the game can still be balanced. If you're trying to solve the issue of Ranged VS Melee, it's not just top lane that's going to be affected by this systematic change. This would entirely flip ALL LANES on their heads, allowing for any kind of a mix and match of champions. Then the long running an established meta of who goes where would no longer exist and the items (primarily defensive ones) would no longer be balanced around their position and matchups. Believe me that no one wants this. This would even be more disruptive than any preseason so far, even up to the point of League not feeling like League and having almost all of the players relearn the way League's fundamentally being played - all the way to the high ELO streamers and pros alike. This would kill League as we know it. I personally think that creep block is stupid. If i can get walled off by creeps, why aren't creeps equally walking around me as well? Why can't i delay them when going to my lane by body-blocking them as they can body-block me? I know why and i think that this mechanic is rather silly and forced in DotA. But my point still stands - they are entities for me and can become an obstacle if grouped up while i'm not an entity for them, despite sporting a bigger model.
He probably meant the current existing viable top lane range bullies. If the didn't, your reasoning prevails.
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: it's not like boards have single opinion on hash people who play melees are aware that hash have tons of good opinions and his understanding of mess which toplane is right now is really good. We don't always agree with his ways tho, and not everything which he says is right. but people who play ranged tops or mid/adc/supp are thinking that hash is a moron because the only melee which they see is zed, and they couldn't give any fuck about ranged/melee discrepancy during laning
> people who play melees are aware that hash have tons of good opinions and his understanding of mess which toplane is right now is really good. We don't always agree with his ways tho, and not everything which he says is right. This. He gives HIS own view of the situation, according to what he likes, his rooster of champions that he likes to play, the bad decitions he mades to get when he picks a bad champion matchup just to prove a biased "point" of his. You can have both ends with Hash, you either can agree on some of his opinions, observations or even rants, or you can completly disagree with his understanding of correct windows for punishing a champ. But he is not absolute. For example, he despises ranged champs top lane. And i agree. Then other day he says that Cassiopeia has nothing to do up there and that nothing can catch up with her after she lands her Q and you can only get "kited to death". I disagree there.
: Juggers are a subclass of Bruisers/Fighters. There´s absolutely no difference between Fighters and Bruisers, as they are, quite literally and officially, the same class of champions.
For me, jugger and brusier hold a small difference: Mobility agency.
: In my play I found him to tear people up (laning after lvl 9 is basically I win 1v1) but in team fights he dies a lot because he does not have the tankiness (if you are building lots of AD) Building On-Hit also means he dies a lot. I found my old pre-changed build to be the best but he still dies more then before because the Shield is tied to his E and if you are Rooted you cant use E while before if you were rooted you could Press W and block a lot of the incoming damage.
Yeah, i kinda had the idea that something like that would happen. Now that his shield is tied to his E, they have a really nice opening for a life quality buff: the E small delay after casting. Is either that, or low the E cooldown 1~3 seconds at max rank.
Saevum (NA)
: Thank you. I will need to chew on that for a few minutes, before panicking or overreacting. You are free now.
> [{quoted}](name=Saevum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MKTL08e5,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T22:21:53.227+0000) > > Thank you. > > I will need to chew on that for a few minutes, before panicking or overreacting. You are free now. **Follow through: few observations, comparisons, and personal opinion.** I am kinda scared about Urgot being able to effectively proc Conqueror with this new 'Perma shooting gallery'. Aside from that, his E cooldown is the same as Renekton's E cooldown at last rank with 40% cooldowns it would be reduced to 7~8 secs. That looks normal, and acceptable on paper. The shield with 200% AD and 10% bonus HP surpasses my expectations. But its not that bad cause Riven spams a 100% AD ratio shield every 4 secs. And she builds even more AD than Urgot will, so there is that. The only thing left is the Urgot patch updates mentioned by meddler, which is the AD vs Survivaility. I think that the shield approach with AD scaling ratios it's gonna be key more than the % bonus HP. They probably end up tweaking the cooldown for his E, but this is just a hunch. All, and all, It doesn't sound so bad after all.
: So if you put points in w every time you can at level 9 you cast it once and it is on until you cast it again. 100% perma gatling gun 3 attacks per/s You melt Turrets You fully stack Conqueror in 1s (because leg attacks count) less if you use Q and E to engage. The Shield is 200% AD from the patch notes but the tool tip says different (like 150% ad and 10% bonus HP) CD on E is like the notes say 14s at all ranks
Thank you. I will need to chew on that for a few minutes, before panicking or overreacting. You are free now.
: I have a PBE account and did about 10 games last night what do you want to know?
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MKTL08e5,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T21:45:29.387+0000) > > I have a PBE account and did about 10 games last night > > what do you want to know? I am kinda interested on the shield Ratio, and E cooldown. The W, i am not quite sure if is really a perma-shooting gallery skill now. But that's the rumor. Can you give some light there?
: > [{quoted}](name=cheex919,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zttcB9gW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-07T15:57:14.009+0000) > > people are still complaining about irelia? she got butchered and has no damage now. her ult doesnt have a disarm now, just a slow effect. her Q cant 1 shot minions early game with sheen + some AD items. Her damage reduction already got reduced on her W, she lost her more dmg on shields passive. And she lost -5 movement spd so she cant catch any squishys, i dunno what you're complaining about, cause she got butchered pretty hard She got butchered so hard the only top ranked toplaner that plays a bruiser is an irelia toplane player with a 77% winrate. She has a 10-15% pickrate from diamond to master and a 51% winrate. What a butchered champion. Truth is irelia is now a toplane problem so noone cares about her. The entire community bitched cuz she threatened mage oppression in midlane and now that she got FORCED out of midlane noone gives a shit anymore if she dumpsters another lane as long as she is not played bot or midlane. Truth is irelia is still the same bullshit as before because nothing about her that makes her ACTUALLY overpowered has changed and that is the fact that she either oneshots any champion at any point in the game who she hits with E except for bruisers like darius or kled and if she misses it she just rightclicks you to death with her passive steroid. She will need a new passive or lose her reset mechanic. She cannot be an amazing assassin basically with her burst AND an amazing DPSer AND an amazing teamfighter. Irelia currently is just the champion. She is literally the champion. Easy last hitting. Sustain. Insane mobility. Hard CC. Damage reduction. Insane teamfight presence. Splitpush. 1v1. Skirmish king. There is nothing irelia doesn't have. Her ult alone even without the disarm disrupts a teamfight harder than some tanks could ever hope for.
> [{quoted}](name=SuperTopLFBottom,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zttcB9gW,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-03-07T21:28:42.092+0000) > > She got butchered so hard the only top ranked toplaner that plays a bruiser is an irelia toplane player with a 77% winrate. > > She has a 10-15% pickrate from diamond to master and a 51% winrate. What a butchered champion. > > Truth is irelia is now a toplane problem so noone cares about her. The entire community bitched cuz she threatened mage oppression in midlane and now that she got FORCED out of midlane noone gives a shit anymore if she dumpsters another lane as long as she is not played bot or midlane. > > Truth is irelia is still the same bullshit as before because nothing about her that makes her ACTUALLY overpowered has changed and that is the fact that she either oneshots any champion at any point in the game who she hits with E except for bruisers like darius or kled and if she misses it she just rightclicks you to death with her passive steroid. > > She will need a new passive or lose her reset mechanic. She cannot be an amazing assassin basically with her burst AND an amazing DPSer AND an amazing teamfighter. > Irelia currently is just the champion. She is literally the champion. Easy last hitting. Sustain. Insane mobility. Hard CC. Damage reduction. Insane teamfight presence. Splitpush. 1v1. Skirmish king. There is nothing irelia doesn't have. Her ult alone even without the disarm disrupts a teamfight harder than some tanks could ever hope for. To be fair, Irelia has more windows for you to play with. Not only that, in a teamfight she really demands a decent amount of focus or you can mess up a winning situation.
: Only due to how Vayne's range is almost as short.
> [{quoted}](name=Sulghunter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B1wEWzjY,comment-id=001b00000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T20:58:21.909+0000) > > Only due to how Vayne's range is almost as short. That's partially 1/3 the reason behind why Vayne loses to Quinn. The Quinn effectiveness spectrum with items and team/kit synergy is quite admirable.
: The only reason why I keep playing Quinn top lane is that her range is shit compared to other marksmen that taking her to bot lane is almost always a bad idea.
She does not struggle against vayne, so there is that.
: Yep lvl 2 is really odd
Oh, are you playing him? or you already tested it? can you give me some insight? i do not own a pbe account. Cooldowns, AD shield ratio, any changes on his passive, etc?
Moody P (NA)
: Possible Wits End/Zephyr rework
I liked more the Season 3 Mandred's artwork. The red claws. is it a problem because of the chinese culture policies or something?
: tear my League into pieces this is my last eSport
I dont know why this comment is so underrated. That song is really good.
: So, for those asking for why they are moving the shield: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/BiJm4R5E-quick-gameplay-thoughts-march-6 > We testing moving his shield from his W to his E. Goal there is to make so that if Urgot wants to trade using his shield he has to put both of his defensive tools (dash as well) on CD. That increased risk to his trading then means we can probably give him power in other regards. > > We're increasing his ult range noticeably. In retrospect we were potentially overly cautious on the range restriction originally, especially given it's easy to block or miss. > > We're making AD builds less sub optimal, with the aim of opening up his itemization a bit more. Goal is still to have him as a juggernaut who tends to want to build fairly tanky. Would like to narrow the gap in effectiveness between AD and tankier builds though.
> [{quoted}](name=Iota Theta,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MKTL08e5,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-03-07T17:36:46.749+0000) > > So, for those asking for why they are moving the shield: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/BiJm4R5E-quick-gameplay-thoughts-march-6 The last paragraph holds a coin flip within the ult. Now, about the "narrowing the gap effectiveness between AD and Tanky" now that's a sexy path i am looking forward to. He just needs some windows of weakness, that approach attempts to open one.
: I can't help but think this is a trick question. While all Bruisers are not Juggernauts, all Juggernauts are bruisers and you suddenly arguing that because he's a jugger he is not a bruiser is like trying to say because a square is a square, its suddenly *not* also a rectangle or a parallelogram. Urgot is a juggernaut which is a subclass of bruisers. .-. He behaves like a juggernaut.
He behaves like a jugger withstands punishment like a jugger (or used to) and deals consistent dps like a good jugger would. Even if he does all of this i have a few objections: 1. He is still ranged-ish. 2. why would you give a jugger-ish ranged-ish thing a skillshot ult like he has? That's why he is dominant, he is stepping on the generalist label with all off that. More than just a brusier, i would agree to call him a generalist. Which is a bad design. Or, at least, something that would need to be tweaked to define a window for weakness. 3. He is NOT a brusier. I consider brusier something that RELIES to melee you down. He doesn't need to be in a pinch range to do his damage. Hence, the reason why he abuses other REAL juggers. 4. He is some sort of generalist. Not sure what other label to give him besides that one.
: GP is technically a bruiser (due to lots of burst damage) but he also doesn't know what he is when he's a fighter and a zoning mage at the same time
The amount of punishment GP is able to handle is really low, thus why he has his own built-in QSS. He is not a brusier.
: Could have sworn that Urgot was a juggernaut. .-. Pretty sure that's what he was released as. https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/champion/urgot/ He is also *listed* as a fighter, which is another term for bruiser. Pretty sure his subclass is Juggernaut with Fighter/Bruiser being the over arching class.
Urgot hybrid-ness doesn't make it a Brusier. In which paralel universe would you consider a ranged dps beefy molester cheese a Brusier besides being a Jugger or behaving like one?
: > [{quoted}](name=Saevum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B1wEWzjY,comment-id=000a0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T15:44:28.985+0000) > > If season 8 was indeed a brusier meta, where is the victorious skin on THAT melee champion that surpassed all others? Where is that impactful Brusier? More goes into Victorious skins than that. Take into account that most fighters run toplane, and Maokai received the toplane Victorious skin in Season 6. Jungle got it in season 7, which was Graves Midlane was the role chosen for Season 8, and so Orianna was chosen. However, Factor in how strong Urgot was, how Aatrox ran 3 roles, Irelia in top and mid. Jax. Darius. Conquerer users being among the most played and best winrates in toplane. Fighters like Camille, Xin Zhao, and Lee Sin among the top in the jungle.
If camille recieves the Victorious, kudos to your reasoning, if she doesn't...
Show more

Saevum

Level 62 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion