Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Linthe (NA)
: They all moved to China... I think they moved in with Marin
: I dont know what u are talking about, as i still see alot of people praising SKT.
Maybe i should explain a little more, I'm on a college campus and i see alot of League everyday. no ones talking about SKT and no one i see in game have the icons. i've also not seen any discussion about them at our campus' club.
Rioter Comments
: He also had 14 assists with 11k more damage to champs while Yi had 1 assist. That's 54% kill participation vs. Yi's 33%. You're not wrong, but the facts given didn't tell the whole story and seemed to be told in a way to make this guy look bad where, statistically, it was the Yi who was lacking. Granted, Yi's KDA always looks similar to this. Anyway, on topic, it's impossible to say if this game was lost due to him, and it most likely wasn't JUST him. So many people are ready to point fingers at the one person for losing the WHOLE game. It probably wasn't that one bad pick that lost you the game. He could've picked any jungler and it very well could've ended in the same fashion. That said, the stupid "tier list" thing is just that. Stupid.
a fair and reputable source on the forums? 0.0 you must play a different moba.... no im kidding but this wasnt meant to be a game analysis i just dont like his flavor of the patch style of tier list and i think player skill and comfortability wins games. not "op picks" i guess thats my point
: "a good well rounded jungler that can gank and carry if needed" Sounds like Yi
: He's correct. Yi is broken as shit right now. His bruiser build is almost unstoppable.
: No actually, the tier list is accurate. In Bronze his winrate is 51%, 52ish in Silver, 54%ish in gold. The Yi you are complaining about went 10/13 while you were like 4/6 as Kennan and probably didn't do much in team fights to set Yi up. And the other team had really shitty cc anyways.
Rioter Comments
: Janna Main - Janna Mechanics [COMPLETED]
Hey man, i actually played against you for collegiate. My team was FSU White you guys spanked us. Its really cool to see you here. I hope you actually end up reading this man!
Craneium (NA)
: Can we get a paris icon or something so we can show our support and profits of something can go to support the people of paris? PS. Skins could work as well
i agree the icon idea sounds great to me!
Rioter Comments
Ecodeath (NA)
: do you know how hard it is to fix a bug?
Rioter Comments
: Honor....rofl. I mean I'm not cheering for SKT, but if someone wants to root for a good team cause it's more fun when the team you're rooting for does well, go for it. The idea that there is "honor" tied up in which esports team you cheer for is laughably sad.
Just by reading this post i understand you don't have any concept of honor. So i can see why you don't understand :p
: yeah that gets really annoying, also this worlds has made me notice KOO which actually they look really fun to watch so i may have another favorite team after this worlds lol
i agree, i wached KT for awhile (cant say i liked them) and when they played koo they just looked clueless. no offense but i hope fnatic or koo can shut down the beast that is SK Telecom ;)
: well my favorite teams have been clg and skt for a while now lol
i respect that! and more power to you. if you read carefully i don't disrespect skt fans. if you love the team then hell yeah support them! its the kids that dont have a clue about the team and just cheer for them when worlds start and they say they are a favorite.
: Well most people don't really keep up with esports until worlds, so of course they're just to root for the favorites. It's not like there's a hometown team to cheer for.
you have a good point. But why not cheer for your region? its like i said the just want to be right and its easy :/
Rioter Comments
: Patch 5.20 notes
Protoss kassadin finally <3<3<3
Yinless (NA)
: Honestly who red all of this.
right? lol ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ C9 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
: I think Vayne is strong and counters the whole tank meta, Kalista due to mobility and E. I haven't seen many Ashes or played myself many times with her but she looks strong and her slow is great to kite and flush damage with crit. ADC's really need the item changes =P
i agree with everything especially the item changes. they still have the most expensive build paths :/
Rioter Comments
: The real sad thing is that these shouldn't cost anything at all and should just be available to anyone who plays. And while I don't make a habit of accusing RIOT of only caring about money, because I know fully that is not the case, I know the only reason we have to "purchase" runes is so RIOT can sell IP boosts. I don't agree with this and think it should change. Runes aren't something cosmetic that only boosts your ego. They have real in-game impact and don't see why they are viewed as being different from putting points into a talent tree.
Dont worry about your downvotes. there are so many other people that agree with you. almost all of the league youtubers would also agree. everything you said is true. why doesnt smite or dota have this system? cuz valve and hi-rez are more respectful of their consumers. Tencent is a greedy company only interested in money. (tencent owns riot google it) i know the riot slaves are gunna downvote me but its true open your eyes lol
: Breaking down Worlds 2015 Group B
༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ C9 take my energy༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ #HailHai Lets go Cloud 9
: Login servers down?
same here im gunna assume its not us this time {{summoner:3}}
Rioter Comments
º LB º (NA)
: _dunkey defenders' logic:_ **---> toxic players should be banned, but if they're big youtube names they shouldn't be effected by this rule.** {{summoner:4}}
what dunkey wanted (and im by no means defending him) was to be able to smack talk. granted he displayed this in a bad sense but what he truly wanted was to be able to banter in game. not for youtubers to be defended. at least that was my understanding {{summoner:13}}
: The unstoppable rise of Cloud9
#hailhai keep it going guys. You guys are the best team.
: Patch 5.16 notes
{{champion:38}} "I got buffed! :D" Rito: lol not for long
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It says you're on NA so I assume you're talking about PST or at least something close. 03:00 means 3 a.m.
ahhh thanks for the {{summoner:13}}
Rioter Comments
: Champion Mastery hits PBE
WOW lol stolen from {{summoner:11}} much? come on XD
oi m8 (NA)
: true, but how much does my wallet have to weigh in order to afford bard and his skins?
shots fired {{champion:104}}
: Looking for friendly people to play in a 5s team with :)
just a side note positions are flexible :) dont expect to have to play one lane every game!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bray (NA)
: Summoner name. Brayy I play {{champion:103}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:157}} Those are all my comfort picks I own all champs and can play all of them. Also I won't be home until 4.30 central time. I have team speak, mumble, crs voice, Skype.
> [{quoted}](name=Brayy,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=RuwUREtx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-02-26T14:33:39.848+0000) > > Summoner name. Brayy > I play {{champion:103}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:157}} > Those are all my comfort picks I own all champs and can play all of them. > Also I won't be home until 4.30 central time. > I have team speak, mumble, crs voice, Skype. ty, i will contact you later around that time then.
skwushi (NA)
: Skwushi - {{champion:69}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:37}}
> [{quoted}](name=skwushi,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=RuwUREtx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-02-26T14:28:19.010+0000) > > Skwushi - {{champion:69}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:37}} alright man i gave you a good look, stay ready i will contact you shortly
Rioter Comments
Siarc (NA)
: Things like this prove that Korean players are miles above NA equivalents. Mad respect to Faker, especially, for being the best midlaner I've ever seen.
Yeah, espiecially since Fnatic is EU......

SaintPepsi2814

Level 117 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion