: holy shit the bots downvoteed hot page 40+ TIMES
That's pretty based hot page shouldn't exist
: Downvote this post if you like me
https://i.imgur.com/PySdNGa.jpg[/img]
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BU4n2hOr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T06:05:34.504+0000) > > stop complaining. would you rather have them put it back in SR? no? then zip it. SOS is perfectly fine in ARAM. Wtf? It was removed for a reason, why keep it in another part of the game? What's the point?
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BU4n2hOr,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-05T10:38:09.360+0000) > > Wtf? > It was removed for a reason, why keep it in another part of the game? What's the point? Because literally none of the SoS users are an issue in aram even WITH the item Why remove it and make them worse?
Cõmega (NA)
: Inconsistency with the mod team
Mods are a joke, what else is new? https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/6aadb23157a50c27a87963c331b6ffdd-png.jpg
: Remember when newly released champions used to be basic?
You mean when Riot was shitting out champions every 2 weeks which gave us shit like Shyvana?
: How many champs until they're done?
Riot will never stop adding champions Constant change is what keeps league alive They will continue to slow down releases, but I don't seem them stopping
Kenbo10 (NA)
: This patch is a joke. Also, buffs cloak of agility to have 25 crit but dont remove yas double crit passive add alcoves and more bushes bot lane, no nerfs to hook champs senna (guessing no one from ezreal release still works at riot) best mid champ = Nocturne lethality rework when lethality was in a good space (even though edge of night needed adjusting) Those supports items giving no gold mid/late game
Kythers (NA)
: I absolutely hate these new champs that do 5974534 things you have to main them to understand what to do against them I STILL dont know what to expect when Quinoa jumps me
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oEhjlKci,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-25T17:47:10.702+0000) > > I absolutely hate these new champs that do 5974534 things > you have to main them to understand what to do against them > I STILL dont know what to expect when Quinoa jumps me Qiyana has a really simple kit though
: I cant make ezreal work =[
Ezreal is complete trash atm and the buffs were a joke Just wait for next patch hopefully Riot will revert some more nerfs
: > [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nyHZILLO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-23T22:34:51.899+0000) > > When pink wards were unlimited and invisible. Good times. I mean, it wasn't really that good. Having to use a pink ward to find a pink ward
> [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nyHZILLO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T22:36:32.360+0000) > > I mean, it wasn't really that good. Having to use a pink ward to find a pink ward oracles elixir was a thing
iiGazeii (NA)
: Can we re-buff the champs that were nerfed for pro play?
Akali and Aatrox are still good in the hands of high elo players Kench needs a rework to fix his shit design
: > [{quoted}](name=Its All Skillzz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mRri28uw,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T23:04:19.583+0000) > > no1 cares about that item, any decent high elo players build triforce instead. You will literally get reported in high elo if you do this. Not sure what "decent" high elo ezreal goes triforce cause every ezreal main I ran into in GM goes iceborn and will say the same thing, and any ezreal who doesn't will get called out for it 100% by at least 1 member of the team. If you consider an ezreal who builds triforce in high elo "decent" your expectations for what qualifies as a decent player must be very very very low or you haven't seen what a decent player is for the mmr bracket you're referring to. The only time you'll ever get away with triforce is if the stars alline and you get ridiculously fed early, or in low elo where micro-mistakes don't influence performance as much. Most of the pros that go triforce build it because its fun, not because its good.
https://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/81 It's situational but triforce is common enough on Ezreal
AIQ (NA)
: > 1) Apparently support items are too weak? Per 2 days of analysis and no trends discovered as people are still testing out what works? Perhaps let's give it more than 2 days to figure out if something works? Clearly the old way was abusable and unhealthy so something needed to change. > 2) Elder dragon execute bug? It's a bug, they'll fix it. I've looked at many players history and none have Elder games. IT's a super rare occurrence to get it and have the correct champions for it to happen. > 3) Elemental drake map recolor/texture hurts players eyes? XD, we are joking right? Ocean looks great, Infernal makes the map feel super different despite the changes not being that big. I think it's just players need to adjust to the map they've seen for about 5 years now. > 4) Conqueror is being abused on ability spamming mages? If 1 or two champions are oppressive they can be dealt with since the new conq is better(health wise), currently Cassio and Ryze have no worrying trends, who I believe are the poster children of this notion. Yes her winrate increased, but by 1% > 5) Sanguine blade is blatantly broken on some champions? I think this Item is garbage, as a weak early duelist, Shyvana, I beat a Rengar 1v1 with it, so I'm not under the impression that it's op. > 6) Junglers are extremely under-leveled? Again I have not experienced this, I believe it's because people are adjusting from "I MUST GANK" to "wait farming matters too". Power ganking is much weaker now, power farming can keep you on track with laners. Slower clear champions that use ganks must be more efficient or suffer in EXP. > 7) Client problems still persist? > 8) Players having FPS drops in game? I mean... is that a Preseason issue or like a Riot issue. Now that XP is no longer supported perhaps they can optimize the client more.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5fULvrOH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-21T19:19:58.006+0000) > > XD, we are joking right? Ocean looks great, Infernal makes the map feel super different despite the changes not being that big. > I think it's just players need to adjust to the map they've seen for about 5 years now. The screen tint legitimately gives many people including myself a headache Don't downplay this shit just because you're personally not affected
: With Kleptomancy removed, what will happen with Ezreal?
He's getting buffs in a micropatch twitter.com/MarkYetter/status/1197338617804292096
VvVVvV (NA)
: Serious matches you say? Literally just played my 1st game since season ended and get a Fizz jungler who goes 1-19-1 while saying the reason he is trolling and inting is because the season is over. And this was after I posted this question on the threads lol. The game just finished. So yeah, doesnt look like its being taken seriously.
That's not a good sample size and you know it
VvVVvV (NA)
: Whats The Point Of Ranked Being Up When Season Is Over?
1: It's the best place to go to for serious matches where you can play of people against similar skill 2: off season ranked still affects your MMR which will influence how you place next season
: Why is no one talking about Ezreal next patch?
Riot already stated they will be watching Ezreal after Klepto is removed and will buff him if need be
KABLUMP (NA)
: Would you consider gangplank a 'ranged top laner'
play him into a ranged champion and you'll quickly realize how stupid it is to consider him ranged
: How Do u play Gangplank
If you want to see high level gameplay of GP go on youtube and search "GP Challenger replays" and watch stuff like this to understand how to play him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7AiqBHVODA You can get builds and runes from https://www.probuilds.net/
Destaice (NA)
: Why isn't Vayne, the most iconic champion for true damage, not a part of "True Damage"
Why is Sona, a champion that rarely if ever gets Pentakills, in a band named Pentakill?
Destaice (NA)
: Disappointed Senna and Lucian don’t have any Rakahn/Xayah synergy
I'm not These couple champs should not have built in mechanics with each other, it just creates more balancing issues because the champions have to be balanced for when they're played together which will make them weaker if you don't have both They should have kits that naturally synergize with each other though
: Why doesnt Ashe have any big nerfs planned Riot?
: You know after coming back to play league for the annivesary I can honestly this...
The worst part of league has been and always will be the people you play with
Salron88 (EUW)
: what melee champion beats mordekaiser in lane after first item?
: So instead of tweaking Kleptomancy, they introduce an even more unbalanced and broken rune.
: Uberdanger has a very good point
Jesus this video is complete garbage
: went to bed with 20 streamers open
Jikker (NA)
: Is no one gonna talk about URF?
{{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:236}}
: I'm disgusted with myself
Lot of Rookie numbers here https://puu.sh/ErzFf/9d9259740b.jpg
: On Riot’s website “Defend human rights around the world from online privacy to gender equality”
Regardless of Riot's being owned by tencent, this is the logical stance to take on stuff like this, no one wants to hear about the political opinions of anyone involved with their streams, they're not firing people like Blizzard did or banning us for discussing the topic on forums.
Cubical (NA)
: "Bring back old runes >:((((99"
I'm pretty sure when people say "bring back old runes" they're referring to the general design of them, not the fact that you have to pay for them Old runes being free and editable in champion select would be far better than the current system
: > [{quoted}](name=Salron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rzUixto3,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-18T07:37:58.706+0000) > > Literally to make sure the game doesn't crash > Any bugs they catch beyond that are just a bonus Game is crashing though, if you looked through the boards recently you´ll spot several bugs that are to that effect in play, for one or several players since this patch.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rzUixto3,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-18T08:29:48.632+0000) > > Game is crashing though, if you looked through the boards recently you´ll spot several bugs that are to that effect in play, for one or several players since this patch. I saw 1 bug(dont remember which champ) that caused the game to crash of the 50 or so bugs i've seen this patch TFT existing means most people who go on PBE are there for that atm so sadly we're gonna see less bugs reported by the players But Riot has their own internal testing team who didn't catch these for some reason which is really strange
Juxin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rzUixto3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T04:39:21.355+0000) > > The PBE is not able to be a stress test. Remember Clash? Worked fine on PBE - worked fine in smaller regions - complete shitshow in large regions. Then what is its purpose?
> [{quoted}](name=Juxin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rzUixto3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T04:42:11.435+0000) > > Then what is its purpose? Literally to make sure the game doesn't crash Any bugs they catch beyond that are just a bonus
NY64 (NA)
: I feel sorry for Vandrill.
Aw poor guy has tons of new content for his channel How awful
Zolanar (EUW)
: Kench, just nerfed abit too much
Kench's current design should not be allowed to be viable He needs a full rework
: > [{quoted}](name=Salron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K4n6HevT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T22:46:09.885+0000) > > Do you have someone officially stating that or is that just your assumption? Since the game is too unstable with so many generic things not working, I would say that it's a pretty accurate evaluation.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K4n6HevT,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T22:47:35.021+0000) > > Since the game is too unstable with so many generic things not working, I would say that it's a pretty accurate evaluation. No it's not because Riot doesn't fucking "roll back" patches
ℓegit (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MasterOfMetaI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K4n6HevT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T22:09:46.331+0000) > > Source? Twitch rivals on twitch.
> [{quoted}](name=ℓegit,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K4n6HevT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T22:35:49.958+0000) > > Twitch rivals on twitch. Do you have someone officially stating that or is that just your assumption?
: Seriously, that Nintendo Switch Lite...
Switch Lite is intended for people who don't give a shit about any of the removed features It's meant to be used like a 3DS, you wouldn't use a pro controller or joycons with this The loss of most features doesn't matter for this design. You might think "what market could they be trying to appeal to with this?" It's called Japan. Not to mention it will have the same specs, though supposedly it will get a cpu and storage upgrade. My only real concern is with the rumble, they claim it doesn't have HD rumble, but does that mean it has regular rumble? Because some moons in super mario odyssey for example require rumble to find, aswell as other games that require rumble sometimes. Maybe they'll patch in a visual queue or something, who knows.
: Qiyana q picking a random direction no matter where the cursor is
If you die during EQ cast then when you respawn your Q will always aim towards the same person until you perform the EQ combo again
: lol why does aatrox heal for 400 with grevious wounds applied???
Because he'd be healing for 700 without it applied
: Why did tft lower the normal queue time of games?
\>TFT comes out \>People get excited and log on(including people who haven't been playing much league lately \>Long queues times start happening \>People get bored \>"eh fuck it lets just play normal league"
: The thing that really pisses me off about zed isnt his high burst.
If you're against a 0/4 Zed in lane and he still has kill pressure against you then you're just legitimately bad at the game
: The whole nightblue situation got completely stupid
> [{quoted}](name=Cake Depression,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-23T18:15:03.634+0000) > > So fine, the guy playing something that was considered griefing games got suspended. Why the hell are people (bigger streamers) arguing that NB was ''target inted as a streamer'' or that Nubrac was ''hard inting games'' in general? I've seen 0 evidence towards this. Sure you can say he trolled, he got punished move along, why lie about what he was doing? Whats the point? It just makes people seem brainless, layering things to make NB look better and Nubrac worse. Heres your evidence https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj/?context=3 >This player in particular popped up on our radar a few weeks ago and we decided to not take action at that time because playing Teemo in this method is not against our rules. >_**However, after reviewing the continued reports we were receiving (from multiple sources) a pattern was forming where this targeted off meta behavior was occurring most often in games when the player was with a high profile streamer.**_ If you want to play off meta, we think that's great! If you want to play off meta only to spite other players and reap the negative reactions and attention from their viewers while they are streaming then we don’t consider that a good faith use of off meta play. Nubrac and NB3 are both shitheads who got what they deserved There is nothing more to it
: My TFT fear...
It's going to have a ranked mode It's not rotating
: Wild+Void Best Combo
Lulu is my goddess https://puu.sh/DJfJT/2afa77cd23.jpg
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kyqFOkGo,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:55:14.208+0000) > > Yes ! > > If a hard to play champ like Irelia is totally broken she needs to be nerfed regardless of how the silver Irelias perform But why does pro play matter to over 99.9 of the community? Irelia is good in pro because they can build a team around here that suits her strengths.
High Elo =! pros If a champion is broken at the top of the ranked ladder, it needs to be changed You (generally) balance the game around people who know how to play it, not people who are still learning
TisBis (NA)
: Why do champion.gg builds never have Luden's?
because it is a terrible site which you should stop using lolalytics/u.gg and probuilds are all you need
: Wait.... Doesnt it make sense to support a different lane than adc?
: Why the heck can enemies use QSS in Morde's ult?
It is intentionally coded as a suppression to allow that
Rioter Comments
Show more

Salron

Level 115 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion