: Faker is big noob
Agreed. He never got out of Bronze V.
: Dark star aurelion sol
Looks like an Elder Dragon from Monster Hunter.
Jaspers (EUW)
: They said Heimer is getting one this year but at this rate it'll be a 750 skin and he won't get another for 3 years. Yi's scheduled for 4 this year alone.
> [{quoted}](name=Antergaton,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4WlBaPtY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-23T12:12:40.455+0000) > > They said Heimer is getting one this year but at this rate it'll be a 750 skin and he won't get another for 3 years. > > Yi's scheduled for 4 this year alone. As well as Ahri, Lux, and Miss Fortune
: League Of Legends: A game with 135 Champions, where only 20-30 of them will only ever get attention
Xidphel (NA)
: Memes and games are that way. --->
<----- It's actually this way.
: 10 little things more annoying than flamers
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uTadUEmV,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-20T22:23:40.380+0000) > 1. the urge to pee JUST as you finally found the good spot on your bed or couch. Then you have to look for it all over again. Then just pee on that good spot to know where it is! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Are all yasuos toxic, annoying & liars?
A Yasuo who is a decent human being is an endangered species.
: I like the Phreak announcer pack more than Ahri and Thresh
"When a daddy minion and a mommy minion love each other very much, they go to the nexus, and out comes minions!"
Doozku (NA)
: When Pyke get's a kill with his ult he needs to say...
: Who else is hyped about the new champion? [Pyke: The Bloodharbor Ripper]
bald ape (NA)
: TFW I finally kill Kled after 3 re-mounts.
: If i mute someone in-game i dont want to see them attacking me in post-game chat
put a sticky note over where the post-game chat would be. Problem solved :)
Kalistarc (EUNE)
: Garen is so strong right now, 0 counter play.
You wait until he runs out of mana.
: Any Requests for what I cook tonight?
JMBakhsh (EUW)
: That Feeder People
{{champion:33}}
kargish (EUW)
: Janna The e-girls' Fury
I could main Janna to get out of silver but I have morals.
: If you got to date any Champion?
: {{champion:142}} League and chill
> [{quoted}](name=Bael the Riser,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j3IOJE9P,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-04-28T19:03:53.612+0000) > > {{champion:142}} League and chill https://imgur.com/gallery/cCWdVGg
Zed genius (EUNE)
: What's the difference between picking ezreal and running it down mid?
Once Ezreal gets behind, he's just sort of... there.
: If you could go on vacation to Runeterra...
: Ok this is starting to annoying me...
Terozu (NA)
: Aurelion Sol is massive but not as massive as you think.
But hey, that's just a theory A GAME THEORY. Thanks for watching.
Rackier (NA)
: Tryndamere deserves compensation for being so kitable
Actually, Tryndamere is too strong so he should have +0.25 seconds on his ult cooldown at all ranks and give his E 5 less damage at all ranks.
Mhihnj (EUW)
: New card suggestion: Barrel of Greed: Draw 2 cards.
> [{quoted}](name=Mhihnj,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=yIXzEiI4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-19T08:35:28.306+0000) > > New card suggestion: > > Barrel of Greed: > Draw 2 cards. What does it do???
: with the ~1600 total mana the item gives and 3% mana into AP, it does.
Proxy345 (NA)
: Water has officially become food!
But can these be used as water balloons? These look fun to throw at people.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: Think about one change that would completely destroy the meta as we know it
Ryze and Azir get buffed to the point of having positive winrates in solo queue
: Aatrox's new Sword
Now Aatrox won't be attacking with a bloody dildo
Besteau (NA)
: Champions as Pokemon
Aurelion Sol as Rayquaza
higura (EUW)
: got a small question
Here's another one: does {{champion:161}} wink or blink?
: Please don't go through with the mana changes
I guess Riot wants Zed played in the LCS LUL
: https://imgur.com/lzZoxXT.jpg[/img]
> [{quoted}](name=Bael the Riser,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FETxgIky,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-04-17T00:47:14.747+0000) > > https://imgur.com/lzZoxXT.jpg[/img] /r aww
: Who do you main? (3 years later)
Top: {{champion:164}} Mid: {{champion:112}} {{champion:91}} Those are my two maihn roles but if do do get filled to other roles: Jungle:{{champion:19}} {{champion:164}} ADC:{{champion:202}} Support:{{champion:40}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:14}}
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Imma let you guess this one :)
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Km2b2nmY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-15T20:36:09.991+0000) > > Imma let you guess this one :) uhhhhhh... hold on a minute I think i got it... Talon?
: My friend just commited suicide...
So sorry to hear that and now that we can look at the total number of upvotes at downvotes, it's absolutely sickening to see that there are people who actually downvoted this. Don't know what's wrong with them.
: I FOUND THE WAY OF NOT BEING UPSET IN LIFE OR LOL ANYMORE. SRS
Rioter Comments
: Elderwood Evelynn
{{champion:143}} is jealous
: Top one hottest guy in league
: Thoughts on Viktor?
Riot is so hesitant to buff Viktor; they leave him trash tier for over a year and then give him a pretty meh buff while they overbuff Kai'sa after they consider her weak for one patch. Riot even reverted some of his PBE buffs as his ult was supposed to do more damage and his E will have a lower cooldown. Viktor mains have been asking this for ages and that is to either revert the E delay or lower the cost of the Hexcore. If Riot doesn't want to do that then lower the mana cost on E at early levels because that thing eats up mana like a monster. I mean if late game teamfighting champs {{champion:61}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:69}} can have safe/good early games then I see no reason why Viktor has to have a weak early game. Hell, even in late game Viktor still has to get up close to the enemy to unleash his spells while most teamfighting mages can sit at a pretty safe distance and can still impact the teamfight well. -200k mastery points Viktor main
: Ryze support is the hidden gem of supports
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0euXoERM,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-03-30T03:50:40.498+0000) > > Ryze support is the hidden gem of supports {{champion:44}} ?
: Tell me what goes through your mind when you see the full image.
afmghost (NA)
: Millions blinded going outside while server maintenance is underway
Vei (NA)
: Today, we show the art of Booping the Snoot
https://gfycat.com/meanspottedfruitfly
: Heart hurts..
Sorry for your loss. Hope things get better for you in the future! {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Kythers (NA)
: 2d waifus are out, check out my 1d waifu --------------------------------------------------------
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U5AwzZOE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-24T16:44:30.257+0000) > > 2d waifus are out, check out my 1d waifu > > -------------------------------------------------------- she has nice curves :^)
Harrerya (NA)
: League Vectors
Camille's vector would be cool to see and I'm glad you're doing one for my boi Viktor!
abca98 (EUW)
: My computer seems to be downloading versions 8.6, 8.7 and 8.8.
Rioter Comments
: Is riot ever gonna make any other dark skinned (black) champ in the future?
Show more

SaltLord451

Level 146 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion