Rioter Comments
: Can the report system detect "KYS" if its typed differently?
: Can the report system detect "KYS" if its typed differently?
Can you list a few things that the system can already detect?
: How old are league players?
Damn, Im the youngest one here (15 yrs old)
Rioter Comments
: Am I the only one who thinks ketchup is disgusting?
I prefer BBQ sauce over ketchup on fries any day
Rioter Comments
: Well that's it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UtPGhoMkXw
: Can we fix it?
Can we fix it? https://imgur.com/gallery/KXxdF https://imgur.com/gallery/3Q9AHSC No, we fucked it up even more. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Cloud273 (NA)
: Anyone who says Yasuo is OP is just a butthurt noob who doesn't know how to play against him.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f1VceQpl,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-08T00:07:53.363+0000) > > Talon can just jump over one of the numerous walls in this game if he ever f*cks up, and has one of the most powerful cc's in this game. LUL what?!
: Let me take a guess which champion Zoe stole the key from
In the new fid splash, fid looks really pissed that he had his key stolen. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Who do you think is the most evil character in the lore
: Ah, I see. It *is* working to take down turrets. Not by actually being used against them, but by *secretly mind-controlling Riot to keep turrets weak!* Ohmwrecker is working...not as intended, but it's certainly doing its job!
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gdKypkpr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-07T14:52:55.930+0000) > > Ah, I see. It *is* working to take down turrets. Not by actually being used against them, but by *secretly mind-controlling Riot to keep turrets weak!* > > Ohmwrecker is working...not as intended, but it's certainly doing its job! Ohmwrecker is the mastermind behind {{champion:24}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:75}} and also Rift Herald. He also created the demolish rune.
Rioter Comments
: [Fun Topic]: Picks in Season 8
Support {{champion:21}} {{item:2301}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3036}} Sorcery/Domination
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: Imagine an Enchanter Support like this...
Like a Janna e without the shield right? ... sounds pretty bad unless you can somehow make it work.
: {{item:3694}}* FTFY
> [{quoted}](name=Trap or a Trick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gdKypkpr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-07T00:46:50.102+0000) > > {{item:3694}}* FTFY Tf is that? Is that from Dark Star singularity? What does it do?
Rioter Comments
Vexilus (NA)
: OK?
: Can we see Viktor buffs please
Make {{item:3196}} cheaper at the very least. Most mages can just buy a {{item:3802}} on their first back for 900 gold while VIktor has to wait until he gets 1250 gold to get that.
Zerenza (NA)
: When the opportunity arises, basically if an enemy laner is super low, you find an enemy jungler super low and your sure you can kill them either by yourself after an ally dies or with the help of an ally, that's when. In addition, like the previous poster said, if an ally laner get's pushed out, hold the minion wave that get's pushed under tower, you get the gold+lane EXP and it help's reach 6 faster which will give you your power spike faster so you can start shreking on people. A good example is when i was level 5, my ally laner died to a level 5 teemo, teemo is super low(200 HP) but he's not backing, and i have more health than him, i kill him or force out a flash, same thing happens if i find the enemy jungler in the same state.
> [{quoted}](name=Zerenza,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4xJnOHVM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-05T22:20:05.010+0000) > > When the opportunity arises, basically if an enemy laner is super low, you find an enemy jungler super low and your sure you can kill them either by yourself after an ally dies or with the help of an ally, that's when. In addition, like the previous poster said, if an ally laner get's pushed out, hold the minion wave that get's pushed under tower, you get the gold+lane EXP and it help's reach 6 faster which will give you your power spike faster so you can start shreking on people. > > A good example is when i was level 5, my ally laner died to a level 5 teemo, teemo is super low(200 HP) but he's not backing, and i have more health than him, i kill him or force out a flash, same thing happens if i find the enemy jungler in the same state. thanks, I've been branching out into other roles and jungle is my least favorite!
Zerenza (NA)
: Jungler's guide on when to Power Farm and when not to Power Farm.
I've been enjoying {{champion:102}} lately and Im pretty sure she's a power farming jungler. I feel helpless pre 6 because her ganks suck without her ult. When is it worth ganking pre 6?
Pupel (NA)
: Zoe is a okay design except for one thing
{{item:3140}} {{item:3139}} {{summoner:1}} I use these and Zoe is still irritating to play against
: "Gods dwell around us, in the sky, in between clumps of soil and behind the veil of stars."
Zeykra (NA)
: If Riot made it? No. If literally anyone else did? Yes.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeykra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PEyHOoox,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-01T00:55:16.196+0000) > > If Riot made it? No. If literally anyone else did? Yes. If Bethesda/Obsidian made it that would be cool.
: Seeing as Riot is making league a grind hell, i'd guess a MMO based on league would be even worse, so no, i wouldn't want to play it.
> [{quoted}](name=SKRRRRRRAT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PEyHOoox,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-01T00:52:11.973+0000) > > Seeing as Riot is making league a grind hell, i'd guess a MMO based on league would be even worse, so no, i wouldn't want to play it. I said **OPEN world** RPG not MMO. It's not WoW its more like The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and The Witcher.
Rioter Comments
: So... What class is Rengar exactly?
Rioter Comments
: #Soon™
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eppyiEiU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-29T00:56:06.384+0000) > > #Soon™ Get his comment to 3k upvotes and we'll be gucci.
xhydn (EUW)
: saying "gg ez" made me get perma banned
holy shit this has over 400 downvotes
: Name the most scariest team comps to play against
Here's the "Toxic Tryhard" comp {{champion:92}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:238}}{{champion:67}} {{champion:412}}
Llavan (NA)
: {{champion:57}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:16}} I call this comp "Silence", the enemy team can't even use abilities half the time.
Mao should have been Garen cuz he has a silence.
: Lanes in a nutshell
https://imgur.com/gallery/zOXJt Jungle is not a lane
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:92}} COULD YOU POSSIBLY FEED THE EMENY YASUO ANY FURTHER?
: PSA: Lux Should be your League Role Model
I roleplayed as {{champion:33}} for a few games and ONLY said "ok" and its so hard for someone to be too toxic to me. When top complained that i didn't gank, I just replied "ok" and he stopped flaming me the whole game. It was hilarious. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
LoginMAN (EUNE)
: zoe is braindead
Looks like someone just got shit on by a Zoe!!! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rioter Comments
: Edited the Lol logo to better match Riot's current business practices
: Some Updates for Champions but specificaly Talon's Lore , interactions , and Voice lines
Upvoted because i am a fellow Talon main. I would also like to see a new VO with interactions with {{champion:55}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:119}} and a few others.
Rioter Comments
: Has anyone here heard the saying "don't count your chickens before they've hatched"?
: New Aurelion Sol Skin?
Star Guardian Aurelion Sol {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: > So I only play normal 1,397 normals < 1,456 ARAM, You LIE!!. XD But seriously. I don't know, is top 25% good enough to see golds and plats in ranked? Because that seems to be your normals. https://na.whatismymmr.com/SaltLord451 But don't worry about facing higher ranked people in normals, those people probably don't play much in normals anyway so they aren't where they are supposed to be in their normals ranking.
That's odd... i only played like 20-40 ARAM games. That site is probably inaccurate.
: Is my MMR really good or is matchmaking broken?
hmm i guess i can play Talon at a gold to plat level because i actually solo kill/win my lane against these gold-plat players as a silver 5.
Rioter Comments
: Are there any rules of picking a lane in Blind pick .
I dont know if someone should get their role if they type it wrong like "md" or "tp" first and then a guy types it correctly after him.
: Lux one trick intents Lux, then says they're banning Zoe
funny how Zoe is jealous of Lux because of her relationship with Ezreal.
A Nunu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SaltLord451,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wxfVEHyN,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2017-11-24T23:33:06.251+0000) > > This is the only post that actually made me laugh out loud. > Also this guy still draws better than me. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Don't worry. It takes at least 5 decades of practice to create such masterpieces. Even Picasso and Van Gogh are jealous of me.
> [{quoted}](name=A Nunu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wxfVEHyN,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2017-11-25T00:03:55.491+0000) > > Don&#x27;t worry. It takes at least 5 decades of practice to create such masterpieces. Even Picasso and Van Gogh are jealous of me. How can they be jealous of you if they're dead? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Show more

SaltLord451

Level 48 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion