Even (NA)
: I dont get it
> [{quoted}](name=I NEED YOU,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=zZWZhJHv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-16T03:45:33.046+0000) > > I dont get it The first gif pertaining to popular champ nerfs are the equivalent to a small tap, while the second one pertaining to unpopular champs getting hit with large nerfs.
Eeszsa (NA)
: Crystal Priestess Taliyah / Crystal Universe
Supporting this skin concept from Discord, LoL Subreddit, Taliyah mains Subreddit, and here as well
Dajf69 (EUNE)
: Will we get a new ivern skin? :(
Sadly, just is very unpopular. In this whole season I've seen ivern played 3 times.
: Yeah, another Popstar Ahri skin isn't at all what I expected for Ahri (though, they should really take the opportunity here to call her "PopstAhri"). Apparently BlackPink requested her, so that's why the made the skin. Of course, they could just be reworking the old Popstar Ahri skin as others have suggested (which I'm neither for nor against, as I like the old skin and bought the Girls Generation chroma for it...so I'm set either way) to fit into the revamped Popstar skin line.
> [{quoted}](name=Le Kaikai,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Jo5MJuFL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T18:15:57.600+0000) > > Yeah, another Popstar Ahri skin isn't at all what I expected for Ahri (though, they should really take the opportunity here to call her "PopstAhri"). Apparently BlackPink requested her, so that's why the made the skin. > > Of course, they could just be reworking the old Popstar Ahri skin as others have suggested (which I'm neither for nor against, as I like the old skin and bought the Girls Generation chroma for it...so I'm set either way) to fit into the revamped Popstar skin line. Dude, I call her Popstahri too XD
: Looks great, but I want it to be a Cyber Pop skin so it matches Zoe. Plus it would help with creating effects for her abilities.
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=yXUVnIVv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-25T16:12:25.429+0000) > > Looks great, but I want it to be a Cyber Pop skin so it matches Zoe. Plus it would help with creating effects for her abilities. I'd personally rather her get an arcade skin just so I can throw tetris blocks at my opponents
QMighty (NA)
: Donger and Urgot finally got skins, so...
I'm hoping for either a PP, Arcade, or SG Taliyah skin. I love how the SSG skin came out but, as you said, team skins aren't counted. Hopefully she'll get a skin next year.
: PROJECT: Hunters was the only example of Loading Borders done right.
Tbh I only bought the SSG Taliyah skin with border because it is her first skin since release. Just to make it something a little special.
Kazo Kurosu (EUNE)
: I feel like Riot should just ditch reddit entirerly
I prefer reddit mainly because when I get notifications there it's usually people giving positive replies with the occasional negative/toxic comment. While in the boards I expect every reply to my comment or post to tell me to "stfu" or tell me I'm an idiot and should uninstall the game blah blah blah. In short: reddit is more appealing to talk with others, while boards is just mainly negativity.
: I think its possible. Maybe she'll get a snowdown skin this year.
> [{quoted}](name=JonnyBoyy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ALUBr4A5,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-08-20T13:30:19.352+0000) > > I think its possible. Maybe she'll get a snowdown skin this year. Doesn't ahri already have a snowdown skin?
Odenmaru (NA)
: Tried Mint Chocolate Chip for the first time
Mint Chocolate Chip is nice to have occasionally because it gets old really quick. I do agree that Cookies and Cream is definitely much better although there's not much room there for customization.
: Veigar Vs Rengar hilarious outplay (accidental)
: I just watched an episode of Pokemon where...
This is the same show that had pikachu take out an onix because they threw water on it and electrified it.
: So we had a girl quit work yesterday...
: Too many champions are dumpstered because of pros.
Agreed, playing this game feels more and more like a chore with every patch that comes. I used to love playing this game because I had {{champion:163}}. Her kit was so much fun to play and she was pretty balanced. Not too powerful, not too underpowered. Then the balance team happened. I can't play her the way I used to anymore. This stupid jungle change just killed it. I'm done playing this game. It's not fun anymore.
: Im waiting for the pbe rp to finnally refresh so i can buy champs to get new skins for them but my rp has been 465 for weeks now
xGvPx (NA)
: I don't get the Wukong nerfs. It costs a lot of mana early game to use W, Q/E combo or the Q/E, W combo. The damage justifies the mana cost imo.
It's honestly necessary. Everytime I played against a wukong it was the same thing over and over again. Farming cs, wukong goes invisible, dashes at me then ultis, I'm dead. I couldn't farm under tower safely because he could just dash to me and ulti without me being able to do anything about it.
: > while nearly every member of the female cast falls into "Yordle", "Sexy, big-busted, slim-waisted figure", "Jinx", or "Illaoi." Thats really just a cop out tbh. You can't just brush off not being sexualized by lumping them into a category like "yordle". You cant just ignore {{champion:421}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:78}}{{champion:203}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:133}} etc because you lumped them into an irrelevant subcategory
> [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RBtmqvTj,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-08-09T20:40:18.104+0000) > > Thats really just a cop out tbh. You can't just brush off not being sexualized by lumping them into a category like "yordle". You cant just ignore {{champion:421}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:78}}{{champion:203}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:133}} etc because you lumped them into an irrelevant subcategory Idk, I find taliyah to be pretty hawt. Just my tastes tho
: Duskblade of Draktharr
I do believe that duskblade is getting nerfed next patch. Don't quote me on it but I do believe it's going to be nerfed.
: Just a reminder that the skill disparity in silver and gold is disgusting
I honestly really agree with this. I'm hard stuck between Silver V and Silver IV, yet when I play with someone who's in Gold I see that I have better mechanics and macro play than them, but I'm the one stuck in Silver. I have yet to see a Gold player that's better than me.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=A Bad Varus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0oTA1MYE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-26T08:06:23.902+0000) > > Who would win in a fight: the entire Gameplay boards or a ham sandwich? YES! The sandwiches are been under oppression for FAR TOO LONG! We shall rise up and take what is rightfully ours! Long live the sandwiches! Viva la revolucion!
Jikker (NA)
: Pool party Taliyah plz. We need another champ that chucks water balloons at people and a wall of water would be legit for her ult. Plus, surfboard on waves for her passive? Comeon Rito
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NBn4AIdJ,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-06-21T21:02:46.324+0000) > > Pool party Taliyah plz. We need another champ that chucks water balloons at people and a wall of water would be legit for her ult. Plus, surfboard on waves for her passive? > > Comeon Rito I've had enough time to think about the whole kit. Q- Throws different colored water balloons and creates a puddle of water for the worked ground W- Beach umbrella that pops up and then opens E- Clams that open up when they explode R- Wall of pink coral reef that she rides on Taunt- Rises on a sand castle spire
: garens new legendary is better than mf's ultimate skin. change my mind.
{{champion:21}} has a different type of cat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Arammus (EUW)
: i think i just had one of the most toxic teammates ever
It's not relevant but I love your name. That is all.
Rioter Comments
: I just bought yasuo and..
The words "Yasuo", and "Ranked" do not go together except when there's "Ban" in it
: Nerf Irelia now
I've personally never had a problem with Irelia. Yes, while she does have her Q and such it only makes her predictable. If there's no minions around and she's going after you you know she's going to engage with Q it's an easy prediction. (I play Taliyah against her and Irelia isn't really a problem, more an annoyance)
Naalith (NA)
: I am so disappointed in how Riot handled Clash
I could've spent the day going outside to enjoy the beautiful sun but I stuck around with my clash teammates and practiced so I didn't screw them over. Thanks. Thanks a lot.
Shåwn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TricolorStar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WYtia1W2,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-05-24T19:55:25.527+0000) > > How can you play him if I keep banning him Laceration doesnt play in Gold 5 18LP so he doesnt have to worry about the champ being banned by you. But if he did play in Gold 5 18 LP and you banned zed, he would just beat you with literally anything else.
> Laceration doesnt play in Gold 5 18LP so he doesnt have to worry about the champ being banned by you. But if he did play in Gold 5 18 LP and you banned zed, he would just beat you with literally anything else. Why did you put exactly where he was? XD You say it like Gold 5 18LP is a separate elo. Just thought it sounded funny
Strigina (EUNE)
: Hi Riot, can I ask for your help?
Very nice cosplay! I hope you are satisfied with the result on this time around {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Eh, the AoE in teamfights doesn't really matter, it's a really small AoE. Laning phase, yes I can see how it is a nerf sadly, only slightly offset by the lose of the minion reduced damage. To be exact though, here's the context of these changes. I wish I didn't have to go to the reddit to find this, but hey. https://i.imgur.com/gD0mZoU.png?noredirect I do hope they follow through with that increase of dash damage though.
> [{quoted}](name=AmenPerson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AIkiEG7k,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2018-05-21T17:56:42.294+0000) > > Eh, the AoE in teamfights doesn't really matter, it's a really small AoE. Laning phase, yes I can see how it is a nerf sadly, only slightly offset by the lose of the minion reduced damage. > > To be exact though, here's the context of these changes. I wish I didn't have to go to the reddit to find this, but hey. > > https://i.imgur.com/gD0mZoU.png > > I do hope they follow through with that increase of dash damage though. The AoE in teamfights doesn't make too much a difference but taking it away will still feel worse. As for E I hope they do follow through with the dash damage so it's actually a danger zone and not a dance floor.
: Okay, so, I don't play Taliyah really, so I don't reaaally understand how these changes to her are a nerf. Most of them feel like a buff. Increased base HP, a good thing no matter who you're playing, increased based MS, along with the change to her passive seems like it's going to make her the best roaming mage in the game, she's now going to get 100% of her Mana back when using her Q on worked ground,her Q loses the reduced damage on extra hits on the same minion, and her cooldowns are lowered for her Q and W at earlier ranks. Like, I can only see a few nerfs, and it just looks like a good change to Taliyah.
> [{quoted}](name=AmenPerson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AIkiEG7k,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-05-21T17:19:03.539+0000) > > Okay, so, I don't play Taliyah really, so I don't reaaally understand how these changes to her are a nerf. Most of them feel like a buff. > > Increased base HP, a good thing no matter who you're playing, increased based MS, along with the change to her passive seems like it's going to make her the best roaming mage in the game, she's now going to get 100% of her Mana back when using her Q on worked ground,her Q loses the reduced damage on extra hits on the same minion, and her cooldowns are lowered for her Q and W at earlier ranks. > > Like, I can only see a few nerfs, and it just looks like a good change to Taliyah. The huge nerf is to her AoE. If that gets removed then she'll pretty much be irrelevent in laning and in teamfights. They just need to put their tank in front and they'll eat everything while the others behind them are completely safe. Her E isn't a good zoning tool anymore, it's a joke at this point. Her ulti timer is going from 6-8 seconds up from to a flat 5 seconds. Those are the really big nerfs that'll make her unplayable, but hey! we get 10% movement speed.
: Riot, can Beemo and Beekeeper Singed sales go to save the bees?
I love the idea. You may have my upvote, thumbs up, and...something else that's good.
: Lux Q PBE buff
Dang Q damage buffed from 50 to 870 daaaaamn XD
Sayomi (EUW)
: Dawnbringer Irelia [Skin Concept]
Very cool design, great job mate
: Who do you main? (3 years later)
{{champion:163}} I really like Taliyah not only for her fun kit but also because her lore resonates well with me in the way that I would've done the exact same things she's done if I were in her shoes. Unfortunately, the mana item reworks really screwed with her build so mana is always a problem until you get Arch Angels and her damage isn't as good as it used to be.
CàSPèR (EUW)
: Worked hard on this, hope you guys like it.
Well done my good sir, well done indeed. You get a nice upwards arrow +1
: Ahh I get it, you are plenty aware the drawing sucks because you aren't retarded but you are an apologist and you feel the need to stand up for the sake of political correctness or some other non sense, man, what a waste of time, why not just say so from the start, I knew your arguments were fishy but I couldn't tell what motivated you before.
> [{quoted}](name=cocacolalips,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Wyd6PYis,comment-id=003800000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-18T01:06:55.922+0000) > > Ahh I get it, you are plenty aware the drawing sucks because you aren't retarded but you are an apologist and you feel the need to stand up for the sake of political correctness or some other non sense, man, what a waste of time, why not just say so from the start, I knew your arguments were fishy but I couldn't tell what motivated you before. Just shut up already and admire how pretty the art is. Geez.
: Champion Idea: Irving the Harvester (Re-launched Idea)
rip I thought it said Hamster not Harvester
GigglesO (NA)
: "we're buffing yasuo because he has a large playerbase"
I can see the reason why Yasuo would be annoying to be played against, especially with the frustration that could come along with a potential buff, but I do agree that it's needed. I've played against Yasuo mains a lot in Season 7 and still most of current Pre-Season yet they've all gone down easily. Imo Yasuo could use a small buff to keep up to par with most midlane/toplane champs.
: What dumb things did you do/say when you started League?
I always took Teleport and Heal as my summoner spells because I thought you had to buy or unlock the rest.
: http://na.op.gg/champion/taliyah/statistics/mid by linking you that I just realized her WR even went UP
your link is sourcing from Season 7, not Season 8. No wonder your stats were wrong.
: > [{quoted}](name=SaltiestSandwich,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AOXR8GB6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-06T22:05:57.284+0000) > > Alright, I'll try to learn survivability and just try new things I suppose. Thank you for your advice. I'm just basing this off of what I've seen. No one knows the exact formulas. You are also compared against other people in your MMR "bracket" that play that champ, so champs that are often played and often done well on (metas and others) will be harder to get Ss on. Tali has seen quite a bit of play in Worlds, so more people play her...that might be part of it too.
Yeah I was a bit worried about Crown playing taliyah since he has a 75% win rate on her in worlds. Just gotta wait for the hype to die down or plain get better somehow.
: CS and too many deaths. Yes, 405 is a lot, but it's only 5.7/m in that long game. Need to be 6+ and anything more than 4 deaths really pulls you down.
Alright, I'll try to learn survivability and just try new things I suppose. Thank you for your advice.
Rioter Comments

SaltiestSandwich

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion