: Downvote this post if gay
Why are all the kids saying "Do ___ if gay?" Is this supposed to be some kind of thinly disguised homophobic insult? I'm seeing it all the time now. It seems kinda pathetic.
: I realize i have gone 2 years without feeling an urge to buy things from riot.
I have a bunch of unspent RP. I have lost my urge to buy things. I don't even buy skins on sale. The state of the game is such a downer.
: Senna NEEDS to be given a HARSH choice. DAMAGE or UTILITY.
Riot is trying to make the support role more enjoyable to play, but this goes too far. I like the idea of being able to play champs in multiple roles. Each role needs a trade off. New champs are overloaded with too many benefits and not enough risks.
terrhy (NA)
: Why do support items still have diminishing gold when fully completed?
It is meant to stop the laners who abuse it, since these items are meant for supports only. But the reality has been that it has severely put supports behind in gold.
CurS1VE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SammyDayspring,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5l7lh1TP,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-29T00:43:46.084+0000) > > You seem to be getting very upset. You are resorting to childish insults to try to bolster your weak arguments. It says far more about you than it does about me. > > You want me to define normal as having X damage with Y range and Z health? Rubbish. Again, normal is subjective. It is generally weighed against the average traits of the other champions in the game. Newer champions and reworks generally have very high damage and very high safety. This means they can blow up older champions while either taking very little damage themselves or healing back up very quickly to go blow up someone else. There is very little outplay potential. It means the roster of 146 (?) champions is irrelevant because many of those are not very viable against the newer overloaded champions. This is what is frustrating players. > > There are many examples of overloading anyone with common sense can see. Akali's original shroud that shielded her from turret vision was beyond ridiculous. Pantheon's new invincibility is drastically stronger than his original ability to block one single spell or attack. There are reasons these champions are perma-banned in Pro play. Even they struggle against these kits. Man i'm not sure if i'm suppose to laugh at this or not but this isn't a trick question, I'm asking for your opinion; i'm not looking for ways to turn a argument against you or anything. I'm genuinely asking (for like the 3rd time) what is a "normal" kit in your opinion. If you were to say "This is the best designed most practical and fair kit" what champion would it be? For all other champs to be measured, you would pick what? I don't understand why this is so difficult for you to answer, you don't need to be afraid to give your opinion. You are giving a lot of run-around for something that shouldn't be nearly as hard as you are making it.
> [{quoted}](name=CurS1VE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5l7lh1TP,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-29T01:03:19.196+0000) > > Man i'm not sure if i'm suppose to laugh at this or not but this isn't a trick question, I'm asking for your opinion; i'm not looking for ways to turn a argument against you or anything. I'm genuinely asking (for like the 3rd time) what is a "normal" kit in your opinion. If you were to say "This is the best designed most practical and fair kit" what champion would it be? For all other champs to be measured, you would pick what? > > I don't understand why this is so difficult for you to answer, you don't need to be afraid to give your opinion. You are giving a lot of run-around for something that shouldn't be nearly as hard as you are making it. Oh. Now you try to bait me with words like "difficult" and "afraid." It's getting sad. If you can't understand my responses, maybe you should stop trying. There is no single answer to what is the best or most balanced kit. Each champion is supposed to have unique attributes. There are supposed to be strengths and weaknesses to be mastered by the players. The issue that many people are having with the new champions is that they lack that balance. They are extremely powerful and extremely safe at the same time. One could argue that their more difficult mechanics balance out the strengths of their kits, but I think the win rates, even in low elo, dispute that. The specifics don't matter for the purposes of the point the original poster was trying to make. I already gave you some examples, but you are clearly stuck on trying to get me to list out exact qualities so that you can feebly attempt to pick them apart. Move on.
: why do they keep making champions that are so overloaded?
You seem to be getting very upset. You are resorting to childish insults to try to bolster your weak arguments. It says far more about you than it does about me. You want me to define normal as having X damage with Y range and Z health? Rubbish. Again, normal is subjective. It is generally weighed against the average traits of the other champions in the game. Newer champions and reworks generally have very high damage and very high safety. This means they can blow up older champions while either taking very little damage themselves or healing back up very quickly to go blow up someone else. There is very little outplay potential. It means the roster of 146 (?) champions is irrelevant because many of those are not very viable against the newer overloaded champions. This is what is frustrating players. There are many examples of overloading anyone with common sense can see. Akali's original shroud that shielded her from turret vision was beyond ridiculous. Pantheon's new invincibility is drastically stronger than his original ability to block one single spell or attack. There are reasons these champions are perma-banned in Pro play. Even they struggle against these kits.
CurS1VE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SammyDayspring,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5l7lh1TP,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-28T23:12:25.455+0000) > > Normal, in the context of my comments, would be a character who does NOT have an overloaded kit, maximum safety, etc. That should have been obvious. I shouldn't have to explain it to you. And arguing for the sake of arguing adds nothing to the conversation. which is? I'm asking you specifically what you think is normal. Is Amumu Normal? Is Leblanc or Vladimir? Is Riven? Like what in your opinion is a kit that is "normal" I'm not arguing i'm asking you to elaborate. If you feel attacked or defensive then you should really lighten up, I only want to know what champs in your opinion aren't 'overloaded' or "normal" this term 'overloaded' is being thrown around all the time and honestly we critique all the new champs for having too much but what are we actually using to measure what is or isn't enough? Without a defined value of 0 we can't really say if something is +2 or -1, so if you cannot actually define what your basis is for 0 then the term 'overloaded' actually loses its meaning and becomes hyperbole
> [{quoted}](name=CurS1VE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5l7lh1TP,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-28T23:41:38.496+0000) > > which is? > I'm asking you specifically what you think is normal. Is Amumu Normal? Is Leblanc or Vladimir? Is Riven? Like what in your opinion is a kit that is "normal" > > I'm not arguing i'm asking you to elaborate. If you feel attacked or defensive then you should really lighten up, I only want to know what champs in your opinion aren't 'overloaded' or "normal" > > this term 'overloaded' is being thrown around all the time and honestly we critique all the new champs for having too much but what are we actually using to measure what is or isn't enough? Without a defined value of 0 we can't really say if something is +2 or -1, so if you cannot actually define what your basis is for 0 then the term 'overloaded' actually loses its meaning and becomes hyperbole Normal is subjective. Asking me to elaborate is pointless and leads to nothing. It would only be my opinion, one of millions of League players. You cannot define everything in terms of numbers or absolute values. If you cannot understand subjective comments, then perhaps this isn't the thread for you.
CurS1VE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SammyDayspring,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5l7lh1TP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-28T21:57:36.410+0000) > > They started a bad trend of "upping the ante" with each new champion and rework. Now players expected overloaded kits, maximum safety with heals and shields, as well as other OP nonsense. They can't make a "normal" champion anymore. Eventually, it will be too much and they will destroy the game. what is "normal"? Is Leblanc normal? Or Vladimir? Is Amumu "normal"? I mean what you said needs context tbh, when you say "Normal" do you mean Dr. Mundo is Normal? I mean every champ is suppose to have something unique to them so when you say normal you should really clarify.
> [{quoted}](name=CurS1VE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5l7lh1TP,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-28T22:06:56.791+0000) > > what is "normal"? > Is Leblanc normal? Or Vladimir? > > Is Amumu "normal"? I mean what you said needs context tbh, when you say "Normal" do you mean Dr. Mundo is Normal? I mean every champ is suppose to have something unique to them so when you say normal you should really clarify. Normal, in the context of my comments, would be a character who does NOT have an overloaded kit, maximum safety, etc. That should have been obvious. I shouldn't have to explain it to you. And arguing for the sake of arguing adds nothing to the conversation.
: why do they keep making champions that are so overloaded?
They started a bad trend of "upping the ante" with each new champion and rework. Now players expected overloaded kits, maximum safety with heals and shields, as well as other OP nonsense. They can't make a "normal" champion anymore. Eventually, it will be too much and they will destroy the game.
: So I played a game as Support to see if things are as bad as they seem...
Riot fails again. Support is so much worse now. You can't get any gold unless you KS all the time. What were they thinking? The game changes over the past couple of years have been embarrassing for a company this established.
Nomsumer (NA)
: Why are the rewards for sportsmanship emotes that make you look bad when used?
Riot is very hypocritical when it comes to player behavior. They supposedly promote sportsmanlike conduct. At the same time, they build taunting, spamming emotes and other loud and obnoxious behavior into their champions. It only encourages kids to be immature.
Sillae (NA)
: What is up with the constant surrendering?
The massive dmg creep has made people feel like games are unwillable very early. Right or wrong, that is the state of the game.
: Patch 9.23 notes
Shojin needs to be delete from ARAM too. Just admit this item was a design failure.
koshkyra (NA)
: Riot is sacrificing the identity of the support role to make it more “fun” and appealing.
Duh. Riot doesn't know how to make interesting characters and balance them, so they will keep appealing to the lowest common denominator. (More damage!)
: Make urf permanant
It was a great break from regular League. It has been very boring and frustrating lately. I don't need it all the time, but I like it much better than TFT.
: how to tell if they are a troll
Most of this is not trolling. Just because other players don't play the way you want them to does not mean they are trolling. Maybe a team game isn't for you.
Theorex (NA)
: Here we go again with Ryze was picked by the pros. And Pantheon has a 100% ban rate according to pros. According to the pros, you need to gut Pantheon because they are all that matter as well. Because every single player in solo queue is on the level of professionals, and have a professional level of understanding. Heres some news I don't think you have quiet caught. Ryze is extremely good when in an organized setting thanks to his ultimate. If we want to talk about pro only cases. Lets talk about buffs. Shaco on the strong patch for Shaco, didn't get any play. lets buff him. Eve also didn't get any play as well, lets buff her. Malzahar saw no play, lets buff him. Darius is clearly weak because he didn't get played. So we have to buff him too. Ashe is also weak since she didn't get any play, so lets buff the living shit out of her. Twitch, Kayn, and Hec didn't see any play either. Cool lets buff the ever living hell out of them. We live in a world where everyone can execute everything on the same level as pros, and don't even need comms to execute it on that level. Gotcha. Didn't get the memo that I was a challenger level player. Better start playing like one, instead of Tyler1 running it down. The argument that "Pros are playing it" doesn't mean shit when I know that people can't execute it on that level until you get to challenger. And even then, they still do not have voice comms.
Here we go again. Making arguments against a point I didn't make. I never made it about only the pros. Your entire point is invalid. Ryze being a highly prized pick doesn't mean other champions aren't top tier as well. I never said that solo queue should be played like pros or that they are even comparable. You made everything up, and it only served to weaken your position.
Theorex (NA)
: Stop Complaining, and learn.
Yikes, someone has quite an ego. Ryze is one of the most contested picks in worlds right now. I think they know a lot more about who is OP than you do.
: @Meddler As someone who enjoys playing Soraka, can you stop making Grievous Wounds abundant?
Most of the new champions have some sort of healing or self-healing, or a lifesteal item is part of their core build. They need to stop giving so much safety, and then removing grievous wounds won't be a problem. Riot keeps creating their own balance problems with these ridiculously safe abilities.
: Can we tone down damage and make league require skill again?
Riot won't listen. They think instant burst, completely safety and maximum mobility are the future of the game.
YvesbA (EUW)
: Uhm.. Riot?????
It always gets very bad before the end of the season. The kids who need a lot of attention come out in force and troll everybody.
: The worst part about this, is that several Rank 1s that do this milestone throughout regions, actually say NA is harder than some of the others, while, some others, are harder than NA. There's a balance between kills and objs that people need to realize. Its not 100% obj based, its not 100% kill based.. theres a mix. They go hand in hand for eachother.
I can believe that NA is a hard region to climb. A lot of that comes from the coin flip of games. I don’t think our players overall are as good as other regions. It is not that they lack skill. I think that it is because they want to play a fast paced high kill game, even if means they lose more often. NA players don’t seem to have the patience for the strategy aspects of League.
: Farming kills doesn't win games.
Your message is lost on NA players. They all think kills over objectives is the way to win games. The more fed they get, the more foolish and arrogant they become. It is typical solo queue play, which is why NA is the worst major region in the world. Getting high elo in NA isn't even worth bragging about.
Abandon (OCE)
: Despite my disdain for this season personally... HOLY CRAP HAS WORLDS BEEN EXCITING.
I haven't watched as much of this year's Worlds because of the time difference. I can't say it has been that interesting. The NA teams sucked. We all expect that at this point. G2 can show amazing game play, but they can also show arrogance and stupidity when they let their over-inflated egos get the best of them. Perkz's main advantage is that he still plays a lot like a mid-laner, and ADCs who are used to playing slower early don't know how to handle his style. They will figure it out eventually. I haven't watched China and Korea enough to know their teams. I will watch the VODs if I can to see if I change my mind. Right now I can't say it has left me too excited. Maybe I just want this terrible season to be over already.
Yenn (NA)
: Shaco's win rate is continuing to climb after the nerfs. Please stop overbuffing champions.
It is clearly that the balance team does not know what they are doing. Plus, they seem much more motivated by skin sales. I understand they need to make money from a "free" game, but they are focusing short term sales bursts over long term game appeal. I don't spend nearly as much as I used to because the game is so frustrating every time they rework or create a new champion. There are so many champions in the the game, and yet most of them are nearly useless compared to the newer ones.
: Those are actually my favorite types of champs. Like Galio who can build full AP but still not let AP assassins one shot him, I like malphite for the same reason into AD assassins. Taking tanky champs into mid lane assassins pretty much guarantees a free lane, unless they are smart enough to just go even and roam.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7kRMea5d,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T11:26:04.823+0000) > > Those are actually my favorite types of champs. Like Galio who can build full AP but still not let AP assassins one shot him, I like malphite for the same reason into AD assassins. Taking tanky champs into mid lane assassins pretty much guarantees a free lane, unless they are smart enough to just go even and roam. The problem is when the tanks building damage can also one shot people. That is when it becomes unbalanced. Even if you can one shot Malphite, he can one shot a group of people.
: My problem with NA concerning your point is that knowing the game is all about high dmg and snowballing, they still refuse to play those picks or that style of play even though that's what the current meta rewards. Being pros they should be taking advantage of that like the other regions, but they don't.
> [{quoted}](name=EyesOfTheFox,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=WBdUEzih,comment-id=00270000,timestamp=2019-10-21T03:16:49.792+0000) > > My problem with NA concerning your point is that knowing the game is all about high dmg and snowballing, they still refuse to play those picks or that style of play even though that's what the current meta rewards. Being pros they should be taking advantage of that like the other regions, but they don't. It really doesn't seem like they care enough. It looks like the same yolo play I see in solo queue. Even the long standing pros like Jensen act either lost or uninterested. And egomaniacs like Doublelift think they are better than they are. It has become unwatchable.
: I am ashamed of our region (huge rant)
The whole game has become an embarrassment. It is all about high damage and yolo play. Riot has destroyed the concept by undermining its core strategic game play. N/A is the worst major region because they don't even bother. The team comp choices and coaching decisions show that. It has become a very boring game to watch.
: MORE EMOTE SLOTS!
No. People spend way too much time trying to get attention instead of playing the game as it is.
: Pantheon has a 100 % presence in worlds
I don't know what patch they are playing on. New and reworked champs are always OP. Riot seems to do this on purpose.
: is their a weakness for mobility??
There is very little. CC helps some, but often cc is much harder to land because the mobility is so quick and easy. Riot messed this up big time.
: Is AP Malphite not just incredibly unhealthy by design?
The problem to me is that he is still somewhat tanky when building AP. He may get destroyed after his ult, but the damage is done. I like being able to build champions different ways. The ones I have a problem with are the ones who are naturally tanky and can build full damage, or the ones who have very high damage and can build tanky. They should be one or the other, not both. It becomes unbalanced quickly.
: Micro-balancing ARAM has unintended consequences and should be stopped
The micro balances are a failure. If they want to try to make comps more balanced, I think they should try some of the larger issues. The biggest challenges I see with ARAM are poke and cc. I think they already nerfed very long ranged abilities, but if you have ever played as or against an AP Kai'sa, it doesn't feel like it. High cc teams are almost an auto win. Maybe granting everyone some tenacity might balance that a little more.
: Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the Anniversary Gifts Riot is giving us?
Im Cat Lul (EUNE)
: EU > NA
Yes, EU > NA ... in a single video game. This is very important. I am so glad you brought this to our attention. Let us spend more time and energy discussion this. Otherwise, we might accidentally do something that matters in the real world. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Honor level 0 IS literally psychological torture
You don't seem to have learned your lesson. The real problem here is that you let what other people say affect you so much. Why does it matter? You keep using the word "defend", but do you really need to defend anything? Their words only mean something if you let them. You have all the power you need, and it has nothing to do with the nasty things you say back to other people. You can't control other people. You can only control yourself. Until you learn that, it would be better to stay at level 0 because that seems to be the only way you will behave.
: Why does ashe get a free pass?
Why does everyone seem to freak out over the tier lists? Ashe has not been at the top of the list for very long. Riot would have to put out daily patches if they went by that. Calm down. Kai'sa and Xayah still seem to be favored by the pros because of their safety. Tiers will change all the time. It isn't a cause for so much drama.
KnifeCat (OCE)
: As exciting as all of the new stuff is
There are a few good thinks (Shojin removed finally). Overall I would say they are biting off way more than they can chew. They can't manage the game they have. I don't know why they think it is a good idea to create even more. It is an obvious money grab.
: Preseason 2020 Gameplay: Rise of the Elements
Removing Spear of Shojin deserves a celebration all on its own.
: > [{quoted}](name=SammyDayspring,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ttAUE5c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:51:27.723+0000) > > Don't follow the suggested items. ROA and Tear DO NOT belong on every mage. Play smart and make your spells count instead of spamming them hoping to hit something. > > If you want to build off-meta, then play off-meta. Don't build AD Thresh and then play like a tank by diving in. > > People who don't feed the poros are bad. Out of curiosity, which champs shouldn't build Rod (or tear if anyone else is interested I guess)? Tear is understandable for some of them of them but usually I build Rod on any mage that I pick up such as Karma or Malphite.
> [{quoted}](name=Beetle Blast,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ttAUE5c,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-15T03:25:56.991+0000) > > Out of curiosity, which champs shouldn't build Rod (or tear if anyone else is interested I guess)? Tear is understandable for some of them of them but usually I build Rod on any mage that I pick up such as Karma or Malphite. My personal opinion is that I buy ROA when I want the health as much as the mana and dmg. It is usually for mages that I want to play in the thick of battle. I might buy it on Annie if I want to snowball in and Tibbers, or Morg if I want to use her ult against bruisers. I might also buy it on a tanky mage as my only AP item. Mages that sit back and poke don't usually need the health. I think tear is usually only for mages who spam attacks (Cass, Karthus), and sometimes supports like Sona or Zilean. Most people who get tear in ARAM seem to get it for the mana because they can't hit a skill shot. They spam attacks hoping to hit something and need all the mana they can get. For most mages, a Luden's offers plenty of mana.
: Friendly ARAM PSA
Don't follow the suggested items. ROA and Tear DO NOT belong on every mage. Play smart and make your spells count instead of spamming them hoping to hit something. If you want to build off-meta, then play off-meta. Don't build AD Thresh and then play like a tank by diving in. People who don't feed the poros are bad.
datfatguy (OCE)
: How about instead of adding more champions you balance the ones that are in the game
They have made the game impossible to balance with all of these champs, runes reforged, and new items. They don't know what they are doing.
: Why are they nerfing Blitzcranks ARMOR?
It is becoming embarrassing watching Riot constantly fail to understand how to balance champs. It is all about burst damage now. Nothing else matters.
Juice (EUNE)
: Please nerf Spear of Shojin or remove it from the game
It's a terrible item that is OP on only a few champions. It doesn't belong in the game because there is no counter-play. Lethality blows ups squishies but is bad against high armor. Armor pen lower high armor tanks but doesn't work as well against squishies. These are choices you can make in the game that increase the level of strategy required. What does Shojin have? You can't even wait it out because all the champs it is good on have gap closing and stun abilities. Buy it first and get ridiculous cooldowns for just ulting and diving in. Riot makes so many poor design choices. What an embarrassment.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SammyDayspring,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MHOFdZNO,comment-id=00020000000000020000,timestamp=2019-10-06T17:42:06.761+0000) > > I didn't say that. Don't make stuff up. It's the lesser of two evils. Lower elo players are more likely to be new. Getting stomped turns them off of the game, which is bad for business. And punishing high elo players with hour long queue times just for playing the game is also bad for business.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MHOFdZNO,comment-id=000200000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T17:44:34.717+0000) > > And punishing high elo players with hour long queue times just for playing the game is also bad for business. Again, making stuff up. It just weakens your point. I said above that there is a balance between long queue times and unfair match making. Riot skewed their algorithm to very short times, and it is ruining the experience for players, especially new ones.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SammyDayspring,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MHOFdZNO,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T00:51:51.939+0000) > > So lower elo players have to get stomped by high elo players so the high elo players don't have long wait times? What nonsense. Riot is hurting their own game by making it a bad experience for players who haven't been playing as long. As opposed to making it a bad experience for the flip side wouldn’t be giving a bad experience?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MHOFdZNO,comment-id=0002000000000002,timestamp=2019-10-06T02:01:22.856+0000) > > As opposed to making it a bad experience for the flip side wouldn’t be giving a bad experience? I didn't say that. Don't make stuff up. It's the lesser of two evils. Lower elo players are more likely to be new. Getting stomped turns them off of the game, which is bad for business.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SammyDayspring,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MHOFdZNO,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T00:51:51.939+0000) > > So lower elo players have to get stomped by high elo players so the high elo players don't have long wait times? What nonsense. Riot is hurting their own game by making it a bad experience for players who haven't been playing as long. I've beaten people plenty of times that are far higher or far lower than me, it's no different than everyone being the same ranking. Normals have always been like that in ANY MOBA. If you want consistently ranked players you play ranked, that's all there is to it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MHOFdZNO,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T00:56:15.049+0000) > > I've beaten people plenty of times that are far higher or far lower than me, it's no different than everyone being the same ranking. Normals have always been like that in ANY MOBA. If you want consistently ranked players you play ranked, that's all there is to it. So have I. That's not the point. Even the ranked match making is way off. Riot has consistently favored lower queue times over match balance because whiney, impatient players cry all the time about waiting for a decent game. I'm not saying they have to go back to the huge wait times they had before, but there has to be a middle ground somewhere. Even if I'm the one doing the stomping, it's a major bore.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SammyDayspring,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MHOFdZNO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-05T23:17:44.072+0000) > > Yes, everyone keeps saying that ranked and normals aren't the same, but they should be related. How hard is that to comprehend? Normal match making is terrible and takes away from the enjoyment of the game. Normals are where people either play for fun or practice, and Riot seems to be unable to create even a semi-balance match making algorithm. Ranked isn't that much better anyway. I rarely play it because it is so poorly balanced. Because it wouldn’t be fun for high Elo players to wait hours to get a game if it did correlate
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MHOFdZNO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-05T23:31:30.388+0000) > > Because it wouldn’t be fun for high Elo players to wait hours to get a game if it did correlate So lower elo players have to get stomped by high elo players so the high elo players don't have long wait times? What nonsense. Riot is hurting their own game by making it a bad experience for players who haven't been playing as long.
: Why Does Yummi Exist?
She can be annoying or she can be useless, depending on the rest of the comp. I just find her to be a very boring champ with little interaction. Riot is just out of ideas, but they keep trying to churn out these dull new champs instead of finding other ways to make the gameplay fun.
: Hello? Riot? Why are me and my friend going against a Diamond and Grandmaster?
Yes, everyone keeps saying that ranked and normals aren't the same, but they should be related. How hard is that to comprehend? Normal match making is terrible and takes away from the enjoyment of the game. Normals are where people either play for fun or practice, and Riot seems to be unable to create even a semi-balance match making algorithm. Ranked isn't that much better anyway. I rarely play it because it is so poorly balanced.
Show more

SammyDayspring

Level 337 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion