: ***
This might be the case for some people. It might even be an industry standard but pretending like it is a good thing to hire a full team because of their gender is asinine.
GreenLore (EUW)
: I dunno,that eyeless face and missing lower jaw on rek'sai does look pretty alien if you ask me.
Alien for sure but not like gross or disgusting.
I7A6X2v2 (NA)
: {{champion:72}} {{champion:421}} are monsters without some attractive trait.
: Neeko's Sexuality Is A Minor Part Of Her Character
Although I agree that it is a minor part of her character I have not seen the Homophobia you see. I think you are just assuming the worst of people.
: 10 Champs over 1000 days w/o a new skin
So many champions I consider new that are 3+ years old. I have been playing too long.
: Or riot can just balance the fucking game instead of playing fortnite and people won't be toxic in such large numbers. Have you attempted to play the game lately? AND have fun? Right, you haven't.
I literally just played ahri support and won. No one flamed me no one complained. We just had a good game.
nubulas2 (NA)
: This is one of the most annoying voice overs...I like some of the champs voices, but last year I found the mute voice and never went back. I like playing teemo, but I can't listen to him. YI and Yasou have nice voice and effects. If you wanted to really tilt people , there should be an April fools "bug" that makes ALL champs use teemo's voice and disable mute voice and mute sound.
Back when you could spam sad robot amumu's laugh and it was global.
yamacchi (NA)
: Her early clear is way better and healthier. Other than that, nothing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nXGnOy94,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-11T15:21:54.116+0000) > > I know this is an unpopular opinion on these boards because of the amount of posts I see like "make early surrender votes pass if it's 4/1" and whatnot, but I believe that this defeatist surrender mentality has gone too far. > > I recently played a game where the enemy mid laner disconnected in the middle of the match. Instead of trying to win and playing it out, 3 of our teammates typed "open mid" or "go next" and started trolling despite the fact that one of our carries was fed and doing extremely well. So in the end we wound up losing a 5v4 despite 1 of the players who was initially trolling playing seriously. > > Look, I get it. Playing poorly sucks. However, you don't queue up for ranked to have $ick lc$ plays and hard carry your team, you queue to win the game and climb the ladder. So just because you think it isn't winnable doesn't mean that it actually isn't winnable, there still may be some win condition one of your teammate sees that you can't. So instead of trolling because your team won't surrender, play it out until the end, don't throw a hissy fit because you didn't get your way. > > It's the worst it has ever been and it's probably because of streamers like Tyler1 who frequently say "gg go next" after the first death of the game. Despite that he winds up winning a decent amount of those games. If players can't abuse those leads that you think are insurmountable at his elo, do you really think players at your elo can abuse them? People throw all the time. > > TL;DR- Don't start trolling because you want to ff, then don't start trolling because the vote failed. Stick it out, play to win. The worst part about it. Is just like your upvote/downvote ratio, about 1/3 of the players will not want to play ANYGAME THEY ARENT WINNING after 5 mins. The defeatist attitude is a joke, and prevents people who want to win to effectively climb.
Their is a huge difference between playing a game out after 5 minutes and when you have clearly lost. If your team goes like 1/20 and has multiple turrets down it is probably over.
Gntex (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sammystorm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9dL8TXhl,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-11-11T07:43:16.527+0000) > > By massive fluctuations you mean massively op for a really long time and then trash tier for the rest? yes, except the other way around. Horrible for most of the year and then Op for a few patches.
Recently that is correct. I was looking at the longer picture.
: Potential idea on a new Refound System
Gntex (NA)
: THE NEW URGOT OF LEAGUE.
By massive fluctuations you mean massively op for a really long time and then trash tier for the rest?
: \>boobplating {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rqjvLJPW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-08T23:02:20.650+0000) > > \>boobplating > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Wait you are telling me armor doesn't have custom made boob plates?
OHminus (NA)
: >long cool downs {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:92}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Sammystorm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8U78dA9t,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-06T14:35:37.194+0000) > > The idea is that mana champs are gated early by mana pool. Energy champs are gated late by energy pool. Resourceless champs are gated by long cool downs. We all no their are exceptions to all of these what resourceless champ is gated by long cooldowns?
It isn’t really a design policy anymore but many of the old mana less champs had this in mind. Kat and Garen as examples. The biggest change was the accessibility of cdr items for mana less champs. Most items with CDR use to have mana attached making it hard for resourceless champs to itemize cdr. That changed though.
Gramps69 (NA)
: This was fine and all until every bruiser and tank item that champs like Riven and Garen would build has a minimum 10% CDR
Riven is an obvious exception. The addition of cdr items for bruisers is a separate discussion I was just explaining the design theory
FilDaFunk (EUW)
: There are advantages and disadvantages to energy and mana. Resourceless champs are a different story, but the hope was they have their own drawbacks.
The idea is that mana champs are gated early by mana pool. Energy champs are gated late by energy pool. Resourceless champs are gated by long cool downs. We all know no their are exceptions to all of these
: in the case of champions being too powerful, most of them have not changed in years and instead are broken by something NEW added to the game, not them being too powerful nami: same for years but suddenly "too powerful" when instead it's most other aspects that are too strong, whether runes, gold income, a new item, matchups changing... jax: same for years morgana: same for years and many more why do they suddenly become a problem because something changes?
: AP/HP {{champion:111}} https://imageproxy.ifcdn.com/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/07e7a04ea673d0e8fef4164915f89caa68e79671a9cf3386c00cb8dd9d135db2_1.jpg
On hit nautilus jungle.
Manxxom (NA)
: Mid laners
I want to try this shit now
: > [{quoted}](name=Sammystorm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v4IMnMb3,comment-id=00170001,timestamp=2018-11-05T05:26:06.110+0000) > > You know the whole universal male privilege isn't really very accurate. Men and women have different issues. A few examples of this. Men are statistically more likely to get screwed in alimony and child support. Men are more likely to die at work. Men are more likely to be a victim of violent crime. Men are more likely to get raped (jail). Men statistically do worse in school. To name a few. Men are likely to get screwed in child support/alimoney: Don't cheat and get caught, and don't abandon your kids. Men are more likely to die at work: Men are more likely to die in GENERAL because of their stubbornness to see a doctor when in need of medical care. Men are more likely to be a victim of violent crime: Most violent crimes start with a physical altercation, which a majority of, are men pulling the whole macho cavemen tough guy act. Men are more likely to get raped in jail: Don't commit a crime and end up in jail. Men statistically do worse in school: Spend less time playing sports and games, and focus on your studies? Everything you named was a giant 'woe is me' excuse.
Alright lets play this game. Women gets raped walking alone at night: Don't be alone at night. Women doesn't get a raise: work harder. Women is beat up: she must be too submissive. Women isn't heard in a room: must not be loud enough. Seriously dude we can play this shitty game all day. Men have issues too. That doesn't mean women don't get screwed in some pretty awful ways. The issues that women struggle with are different then the ones men struggle with. No their isn't a massive male patriarchy that is actively handicapping all women. Their is no such thing as universal male privilege. Belittling one genders legitimate problems just because you think women have been screwed is seriously shitty. Shouldn't we be working on everyone's issues? It seems to be more productive to not be a dick to half the population whether you are male or female.
LAKIGR (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sammystorm,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=whtoEKfP,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-04T01:36:31.179+0000) > > Youtube is almost worse. If a game only has 4 videos it is going to be the first to 2 wins takes the series. 3 videos? first person to win takes it. What about twitch? Can’t you watch the full vod there
I don't know can you? I don't really use twitch
: WAAAAH IM A PRIVILEGED MALE COMPLAINING ABOUT SEXISM
You know the whole universal male privilege isn't really very accurate. Men and women have different issues. A few examples of this. Men are statistically more likely to get screwed in alimony and child support. Men are more likely to die at work. Men are more likely to be a victim of violent crime. Men are more likely to get raped (jail). Men statistically do worse in school. To name a few.
Tentaku (EUNE)
: I have no armor but Tabi's, and somehow half of Yasuo's damage to me is true?
: Kog'Maw's already one of if not the worst ADC right now, if you remove phantom hit from rageblade you might as well also just delete Kog'Maw from the game.
Crit Kog'Maw was a thing. It would be fine.
LAKIGR (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=theTyger,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=whtoEKfP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-03T18:27:33.311+0000) > > My apologies, but I fail to see your point. How hard would it be for Riot to add some kind of cover up that you have to click through to see spoilers on the main esports landing page. Particularly given that they already do it on the vods page. > > Personally, I think it's a little silly that they have spoiler protector's on the vod page and not the landing page since I'm almost certain most people access the vod page THROUGH the landing page. That's like giving someone bug repellant after they get back from camping. > > I was surprised, Fnatic was the first seed coming out of the same group IG did. Also, I'm a parent. I can't just stay up until 4:30 in the morning anymore. > > Personally, I won't be watching this World's finals. Rito has lost these eyeballs for those matches. You if you really want to avoid spoilers just watch it on utube. You can just watch the entire finals spoiler free
Youtube is almost worse. If a game only has 4 videos it is going to be the first to 2 wins takes the series. 3 videos? first person to win takes it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sammystorm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lu2unRQ7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-30T02:15:58.045+0000) > > What skin is this Popstar Ahri
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lu2unRQ7,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-30T02:19:25.836+0000) > > Popstar Ahri New splash?
: When the community tries to meme Riot but it backfires
: Card wasn't even that great. Basically a negate attack once a turn. Which yeah sure sounds good except for the fact that the game is so fast that it doesn't really do much in the grand scheme as it will most likely only stop one attack then explode.
I personally preferred the chain burn strat. Set 5 traps and pass
: The new Fiddle skin looks great
: I thought Tristana had ap scalings on her w, e and ult? Her e active explosion damage does scale with both ad and ap but the other two are both ap. EDIT: Jhin has both ad an ap scalings on his e and q and Caitlyn's e scales solely with ap.
only her w and ult her e scales with ad.
Tarew (NA)
: For the love of god fix the way Tristana's jump works with CC
Fun fact you can stop trist jump mid air if you can displace her. Also this interaction is working as intended. The cast time isn't suppose to stop when she gets cc'ed.
: Frankly, people have 2 options - innovate a counter-pick/counter-strategy, or adopt the pick/strategy.
The less common used strategy. Pick one champion and only play it.
: The Reason You're Not Able to Dodge Skillshots Could be this Surprizingly Common Problem.
I don't have this problem but adding clarity is always good in this game.
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aQya7Mvj,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-10-13T20:42:16.556+0000) > > I'm fine as long as they don't pull this shit with a champion I like. And that's exactly why its not fine. They do it with one chroma, and if they are allowed to get away with it then its another chroma. Then every chroma. Then every summoner icon. Then every ward skin. then they start doing it with skins. Then every skin. Who knows, if left unchecked they might start doing this with new champions. Who's going to stop them? You? the one who was fine with it until it affected you? No, the only way to stop something as slimy as this is to get everyone aware and against it, whether it affects them or not. I have nothing against streamers making content and I am glad they do what they do for the community, but giving them exclusive content like chroma's is not the way to go about it. As mentioned streamers will abuse this, they will give the chroma's away to friends and family members and honestly it will be a miracle if anyone outside of the streamer circle actually gets one. On top of that, whats to stop the streamers from just selling these chroma codes at a high price? Streamers already get a good chunk of cash from donations, why would they give away such a rare chroma skin when they can tac that code on e-bay and sell it for $200 bucks instead? No, this might actually be the worst idea Riot has ever had for gating off content and unless we voice our distaste, for now, its only going to get worse and worse. It might not affect you now, but it will affect you eventually, and when it does it will be too late.
> [{quoted}](name=Annie x Zoe Main,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aQya7Mvj,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-10-13T20:50:29.719+0000) > > And that's exactly why its not fine. > > They do it with one chroma, and if they are allowed to get away with it then its another chroma. > > Then every chroma. > Then every summoner icon. > Then every ward skin. > then they start doing it with skins. > Then every skin. > Who knows, if left unchecked they might start doing this with new champions. > > Who's going to stop them? You? the one who was fine with it until it affected you? > > No, the only way to stop something as slimy as this is to get everyone aware and against it, whether it affects them or not. > > I have nothing against streamers making content and I am glad they do what they do for the community, but giving them exclusive content like chroma's is not the way to go about it. As mentioned streamers will abuse this, they will give the chroma's away to friends and family members and honestly it will be a miracle if anyone outside of the streamer circle actually gets one. > > On top of that, whats to stop the streamers from just selling these chroma codes at a high price? Streamers already get a good chunk of cash from donations, why would they give away such a rare chroma skin when they can tac that code on e-bay and sell it for $200 bucks instead? > > No, this might actually be the worst idea Riot has ever had for gating off content and unless we voice our distaste, for now, its only going to get worse and worse. It might not affect you now, but it will affect you eventually, and when it does it will be too late. I mean your post was fine until you started being extreme and saying every chroma and skin.
: Somehow 10 bans doesn't seem like nearly enough anymore
How many bans do you propose? The point isn't to ban out champs you hate it is to ban out champs that counter your comp. More bans doesn't solve anything. Instead of those champs we will have a different set of champions that are "OP". Adding more bans just shifts the power picks. People will still spam the strongest picks. The main downside to more bans is that it sucks to not be able to play champs. Might as well remove champs if we are going to add more bans. I like playing against meta picks because they are by far the most played and are easier to play against because of familiarity. Playing against off meta picks can be very difficult.
: Anivias ult is her only 'high' mana cost lux has no high mana costs espeically with early mana items. Lux also has one of the higher base mana pools out of mages. I dont consider 30 more mana for cast off of other mages cast cost as high when tanks pay the same or higher for equal or less base damage and siginifantly less scaling damage and have much less range and delays in casting their skills and much less access to mana items because unlike mages mana is actually counted in tank items powerbudget while mana is added on for mages without ever taking away from ap items.
I am not sure what you are talking about. Lux's e cost 130 mana level 1. Anivia q cost almost 100. Niether of their pools is very large. They go oom in 3-4 rotations.
: actually, it's true. with 100 armor you take 50% damage reduction from turrets. Turrets currenly do 225 after 3 shots 225 / 2 = 112.5 and the average tank health is 4000 . I think the turret fire rate was something like one shot per 1.25 or 1.5 seconds with only 100 armor, that tank will survive for 50 seconds minimum if they do not take other damage and that's not including shields or healing even with this change it would still take roughly 20 seconds or more. I don't know the turret's exact fire rate
This math isn't correct. Each turret shot on the same character does progressively more damage. No one can really tank turrets for a minute. If I am really fed I can tank for maybe 30 seconds but realistically maybe about 5 with damage and cc from other champs.
: At least until 6 at which point you need to be really far back from him (unless you have Zhonya's).
well his ult is a different story.
: I think the issue is his ult is his least reliable damage but it's still pretty darn reliable.
Well that is the thing. His ult as a zoning tool is one of his most powerful tools. As a squishy champ if you don't dodge his r you are most likely dead come level 6.
Khabith (NA)
: Why Inting Sion is Showing a Major Flaw Withing League (TOWERS)
Opistach (NA)
: He doesn't need a nerf, he needs a rework. Increasing the cooldown on his E is not going to change anything. It didn't before and it won't now. Make it to high, he will be shit. Make it too low, he is broken. Rework.
The problem in my mind is his ult. It lets him be too dominate in lane when it is strong and he is garbage when it is weak.
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: but why do people think Fizz E doing so much at once is overpowered? wouldnt it be a lot stronger if he didnt have 1 spell for wave clear, damage, mobility, and escaping?
Yes. It is super easy to abuse fizz if you out range him. See him use e proceed to abuse him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Necro Warrior87,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oLFEbbEP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T15:40:17.595+0000) > > This is general discussion, we discuss generally. Thats the general idea here.
> [{quoted}](name=HellawhiteIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oLFEbbEP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T17:00:19.686+0000) > > Thats the general idea here. generally speaking
Jaygo41 (NA)
: He starts the game w/ 38 base armor and has an ability that shields and allows him to walk through walls. As far as the early game, he's extremely protected and very safe.
It heals him and walks through walls doesn't shield
: > [{quoted}](name=Ætheist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lAK0nkeO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-06T06:37:29.498+0000) > > Honestly, I'd be fine with it if you didn't have to win the games for it to count. > > Just placing 8 wards a game for 3 games seems fair, especially since its partner SSW mission just needs you to get 40 takedowns. Getting 8 wards out even in short games shouldn't be hard if you are playing the support role, tho.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lAK0nkeO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-06T07:41:41.270+0000) > > Getting 8 wards out even in short games shouldn't be hard if you are playing the support role, tho. Even if you aren't playing support it isn't to bad
d0riyah (NA)
: it was fun to 1v2 or 3 and outheal them. it was actually exciting and fun knowing that there was a chance you would outduel them in an intense right clicking battle. now it's just like "let me poke you from like uh over here oh you have like 3/4 health haha fun"
> [{quoted}](name=SemiGarlicBread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MtOVo6zU,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-10-06T03:21:58.499+0000) > > it was fun to 1v2 or 3 and outheal them. it was actually exciting and fun knowing that there was a chance you would outduel them in an intense right clicking battle. now it's just like "let me poke you from like uh over here oh you have like 3/4 health haha fun" I disagree old aatrox kit was pertty boring. It was full of hidden stats like his w and r. New aatrox allows you to express more skill with your w and q and doesn't boil down to whether or not you land q.
: > [{quoted}](name=Biscuit Bite,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XLYZc051,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-04T20:13:31.589+0000) > > Well, they did make it easier to make mistakes by dying and feeding, but the game used to be fun cause you could have a calm strategy game, now it's FAST FAST FAST FAST, it's like the people at riot are on speed. Plus, I do care about solo carry. It used to be fun because of that. Just imagine, you, being the hero that won them the game. Now, it feels like, you're as good as your other lanes are. That's not fine. > > I'm not sarcastic. I'm serious about this. I'm an old player, I've seen how the game aged. What it used to be, what potential it could have had, now it's flashy, fast paced button mashing simulator. Then i apologize. I only really started playing since last year. Before that i wasnt into league as much, so I can't compare this season or last one to season 4 or so. I did enjoy last season a lot more though, because the games were longer and there was more stuff i could do. This season there isnt much. I loved to play thresh support, but this year you basically have to play brand because if you cant solo kill the enemy bot lane you lose. I don't even like jg tbh, but its my main role because its the easiest (imo) to slow down every other lane from feeding. But idk i think i would have a lot more fun if mechanics or macro would be rewarded over snowballing off of 2 kills. I just feel lost i guess.
> [{quoted}](name=reaper4042,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XLYZc051,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-04T20:29:09.659+0000) > > Then i apologize. I only really started playing since last year. Before that i wasnt into league as much, so I can't compare this season or last one to season 4 or so. I did enjoy last season a lot more though, because the games were longer and there was more stuff i could do. This season there isnt much. I loved to play thresh support, but this year you basically have to play brand because if you cant solo kill the enemy bot lane you lose. I don't even like jg tbh, but its my main role because its the easiest (imo) to slow down every other lane from feeding. But idk i think i would have a lot more fun if mechanics or macro would be rewarded over snowballing off of 2 kills. I just feel lost i guess. The game speeds and slows down every season. Currently we are starting to slow the game down. Tanks being more viable and such
: I have almost lost my emotions while playing online games.
I don't know man I have a pretty good time with alot of these games. The trick is not getting as emotionally invested. At least for me.
koshkyra (NA)
: 3/7 of them are assassins 3/7 of them are mages who are designed to counter assassins 6/7 of the AP champs are either assassins or counters to assassins HMM
Wait what. Malz is the only true assassin counter up there. {{champion:38}} Assassin {{champion:103}} Safe mage good roaming {{champion:4}} Safe mage good roaming {{champion:90}} safe mage anti assassin {{champion:61}} zone control utility mage {{champion:34}} zone control utility mage {{champion:245}} assassin The key characteristic is that they are all safe picks
Show more

Sammystorm

Level 104 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion