FHMarshy (NA)
: :( If you want, i can duo with you on my other account that is in silver :) you will be getting around 30-40LP per win ~
send me a request thanks !! love to
FHMarshy (NA)
: lol i had to scroll a while to find that win streak, But ya, taht i don't know lol never been where you are right now.
o i guesss it was only 3 games sorry... but ya kinda bites ...
FHMarshy (NA)
: Really, what's your other account? i'd wanna see the match history
FHMarshy (NA)
: No, you only lose more points than you gain if you are matched up with people that are lower than your elo. This happens when you are on a losing streak. For example, if you are silver 3 and for some reason, possibly a losing streak, you end up playing with/against silver 5. Since you are of a higher elo, you are SUPPOSED to win. Hence you won't get much point out of winning but will lose a lot if you lose. However, if you are silver 5 but got queued up with silver 3 players, you will gain a lot if you win but barely lose any if you lose the game. and I just checked your match history. You take heal/teleport to every game. Last few matches you went 5/11, 3/10, 0/8, 2/10 And judging by the time the game lasted with the amount of CS/gold your team mates had, none of them DC/AFK/Rage quit for any lengthy period of time. What is your point about this game being BS when you can't play it well? With Heal/Teleport every game and KDA's like that, I can tell you definitely isn't inclined on winning.
i disagree lost 20+ points on my other account with one loss after 4 game wining streak try again
: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1748076665/213995534?tab=stats Can you help me understand what troll hurt you in this game? Looking at your match history your victories were due to your team, your losses are incredibly one sided with negative KDA by you in the majority. Sounds like you're flaming and blaming, but aren't doing much to help yourself win.
ya not on that dead account i don't play it much so its trash ... but ya what eve
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Sandar369

Level 91 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion