BotJambal (EUNE)
: I don't enjoy League.
> [{quoted}](name=BotJambal,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nE8y1hE7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-22T17:28:34.382+0000) > > All this is just my opinion that probably wont change anything, but I wanna discuss about it. Games are made for developers to earn money and for players to entertain them. I feel like League misses the entertaining part. I think the champions are very unbalanced and it's not about actuall skill, but about who picked the op meta champ. For example at the moment there is no way for Renekton to face Aatrox. In theory they are both same class Champs that are made to do the same thing. With the same items, Aatrox just always wins a 1v1. How is that enjoyable for Renekton player (not me. I played him 2 times. I just saw lots of Rene vs Aatrox lanes). In addition, you cannot play the game just for fun. When I pick some champ from free rotation in normal game, everyone flames me, because I don't know how to play it. How can you learn new Champs, when even in fkin unranked games people are so sweaty and aggressive. I got banned on my main account, because I flamed my Jax in ranked, because he died in 3rd minute of the game and disconnected. I was tilted, because it was my promo. Riot banned me, but not the people that flame me in normal game, because my score is 2/4/0. I play other games like Rocket League. Warframe. Overwatch. For example in Rocket League there is not so good community too, but when someone flames you, you can easily forget about it because the game are 5 minutes long. In League you are stuck in 40min game with tilted sweaty idiots, so its even more unenjoyable. That's all I wanted to say. Tell me if you share similar opinion with me. League is one of those games like most competitive games where in reality it only really becomes fun when you're winning, even a close game that is as even as can be will feel more painful to lose because everyone will try to justify and blame a loss on something or someone. In reality no one wants to lose and "its never the individuals fault" you can go the entire game trying to prove your point and even if its valid the person will just flame and report and continue on with what toxic behavior they were. You may as well mute all chat and team chat every game and as for "fun". league is a game that has sadly lost its identity and focus, the more success pro play sees the more changes the game will under go to make that more visually appealing to watch. Every champ that is reworked or added has a loaded kit to survive in a high dmg meta, riot hardly even goes by the "Roles" anymore. Adcs used to be late game but instead reach their power curve extremely early on compared to the past. Supports like bard are hitting harder than most mages and when he was first designed he was never able to do that. The skill factor is fading, you dodge zeds W Q combo and still get 1 shot, thats an example of where league is going and in all honesty its only a matter of time until people catch on.
: True damage is a useful balance tool in scenarios where they want damage to be target agnostic, in other words having an ability be good against beefy targets without nuking squishy ones too hard. If you took it away a lot of true damage sources would likely have their numbers _increased_ and champs like Rek'sai would just behave like assassins.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KtcBKEa7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-21T06:22:23.947+0000) > > True damage is a useful balance tool in scenarios where they want damage to be target agnostic, in other words having an ability be good against beefy targets without nuking squishy ones too hard. If you took it away a lot of true damage sources would likely have their numbers _increased_ and champs like Rek'sai would just behave like assassins. Then why was lethality and penetration created... True dmg is snow Bally because you benefit from building lethality on top of it
Teh Song (NA)
: how does this keeping coming up thread after thread..... True damage is a necessary component of the game. You speak about counterplay against it, but your forget that it's the counterplay against you. You are not supposed to be able to counter the thing that is supposed to counter you. True damage is a counter to defensive stats. It is a counter to tanks. You get true damage so that you can still damage a tank despite their armor. That's the point. Vayne in particular, is a full on tank counter. She gets true damage to counter the armor, and % health to counter the hp. That's her design. That's her point. For you to complain about that, is like a Pyke player complaining that people don't die and give him ult resets inside of Kindreds ult. It being that way is the whole point of it being in the game. Now you could say "There's too many things with true damage", or "Vayne is op because her % max health is too high and should be less" and other such statements, if you believe them. Those are legitimate balance points that can be debated, and adjusted if they aren't balanced. But you can't say "There shouldn't be true damage" or "True damage doesn't have enough counterplay."
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KtcBKEa7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T09:07:39.667+0000) > > how does this keeping coming up thread after thread..... > > True damage is a necessary component of the game. > > You speak about counterplay against it, but your forget that it's the counterplay against you. > You are not supposed to be able to counter the thing that is supposed to counter you. > > True damage is a counter to defensive stats. It is a counter to tanks. > You get true damage so that you can still damage a tank despite their armor. > That's the point. > Vayne in particular, is a full on tank counter. > She gets true damage to counter the armor, and % health to counter the hp. > That's her design. That's her point. > For you to complain about that, is like a Pyke player complaining that people don't die and give him ult resets inside of Kindreds ult. > It being that way is the whole point of it being in the game. > > Now you could say "There's too many things with true damage", or "Vayne is op because her % max health is too high and should be less" and other such statements, if you believe them. > Those are legitimate balance points that can be debated, and adjusted if they aren't balanced. > But you can't say "There shouldn't be true damage" or "True damage doesn't have enough counterplay." I understand your response but true dmg was for old league new league is high dmg all around and hp is hard to stack now. The people with true dmg atk too fast such as vayne Yi ... You can't just have it on a auto attack makes more sense on mages since they have CDs. and true dmg you explained is one sided penetration and lethality is counter to armor not true dmg...it's an out dated mechanic
: It's pretty uncanny that the Spear of Shojin and Xin Zhao are both Ionian but entirely unrelated.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaversal,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=FP5I3FLK,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-21T05:33:31.317+0000) > > Considering not only is Xin himself a spear user, but the Spear of Shojin's passive is a very similar effect to his Q _(reducing the user's cooldowns on attacks)_. > > I'm not really going anywhere with this, I just found it interesting. Pretty sure he's demacian unless riot changed he lore.
Rioter Comments
: The thing I despise about assassins is how tanky they are, can't do 2k UNLESS you go squishy
> [{quoted}](name=oLnPeVerna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iEEEVE08,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-21T01:52:52.291+0000) > > You're not building defensively against an assassin, because if you do then what happens? > > You realize they've got 2000 HP that you can't damage fast enough because you made the choice of grabbing HP and Armor to try and "counter" their absurdly inflated damage from {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3071}} which is supposed to "fall off" lategame. > > So the game becomes a coinflip of: "Can I 100-0 combo the assassin in 2 seconds before they press a single button and 100-0 me in 2 seconds?" Because if you can't instantly kill the assassin before they get to press a single ability then you're just dead to the instant follow up combo. > > It's so dumb. I think the problem is riot doesn't view the champions in role or category they view them as individuals which is a big mistake. As sion building into sun fire, I was vsing a Jax building tri force and he had 300-400 more hp than me
Rioter Comments
: Yasuo.. windwall --> slip stream mechanic ?
because it would be giving him the same W as jayce cannon form. Or if you mean more ways to gap close than definitely not, yasuo really doesnt need more mobility.
Sateless (NA)
: Why low elo is so bad
It's evident as a jungler main that when I get a successful gank and then ping dragon they choose to recall instead of Drake first. Or when we ace and can win the game at 40sec death timers they choose to Baron or push side lanes when mid inhib is already down... I have rank 3 honors and I tell you it takes a lot of self control not to flame people. They get it in their head that a jungler is supposed to win the lane for them even though they over push and get camped by vi or something. Or you give your adc 3 kills only to be behind 60cs and somehow lose when you aren't present.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: a fresh lvl30 player will absolutely never have the 20 champions required to play ranked never only a smurf will have the 20 champions whether that smurf is silver or challenger is irrelevant so if you get into a rnaked game with a lvl 30 player and he asks such a stupid question he is obviously trolling
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=a3wI6k1E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-19T10:46:47.172+0000) > > a fresh lvl30 player will absolutely never have the 20 champions required to play ranked > never > > only a smurf will have the 20 champions > whether that smurf is silver or challenger is irrelevant > > so if you get into a rnaked game with a lvl 30 player and he asks such a stupid question he is obviously trolling You forget new players are graced with free champ capsules now and blue essence from leveling
: So the obvious fact is everyone who was once silver went thru with what ur going thru right now. For most of us, climbing out wasn't reliant on getting miraculously lucky nor did we stop getting bone-headed teammates. There just is a level of understanding the game that will naturally propel u to the next level (you literally don't even need decent mechanics to make it out of silver, Macro>>>>>Micro in that elo). The secret to getting better at League isn't to just spam games. Focus on fixing common silver weak points like bleeding out unnecessary kills when ur already behind in lane, and learning to let other lanes carry when they are ahead by playing safe and giving up cs when needed. GL HF
> [{quoted}](name=skills of luck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=a3wI6k1E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T06:12:08.502+0000) > > So the obvious fact is everyone who was once silver went thru with what ur going thru right now. For most of us, climbing out wasn't reliant on getting miraculously lucky nor did we stop getting bone-headed teammates. There just is a level of understanding the game that will naturally propel u to the next level (you literally don't even need decent mechanics to make it out of silver, Macro>>>>>Micro in that elo). The secret to getting better at League isn't to just spam games. Focus on fixing common silver weak points like bleeding out unnecessary kills when ur already behind in lane, and learning to let other lanes carry when they are ahead by playing safe and giving up cs when needed. GL HF I'm speaking from experience from getting out of it 3 times on the same account. The damage is so high it's harder to outplay scrubs when they can pick up almost any champ and kill you. No skill involved compared to the past
: A lot of champs got reworked because they were made when the devs had less experience and had poor counterplay or were just overall shit. They weren't good designs. If nothing every got reworked then old champs would either be so outdated they couldn't keep up with the more modern designs, or just win by being a bullshit statcheck you can't outplay ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E57IQJv5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T06:09:16.721+0000) > > A lot of champs got reworked because they were made when the devs had less experience and had poor counterplay or were just overall shit. They weren't good designs. If nothing every got reworked then old champs would either be so outdated they couldn't keep up with the more modern designs, or just win by being a bullshit statcheck you can't outplay ever. No for example garens juggernaut rework was a healthy rework not a complete overhaul like they are now. The game was better then and healthier than now so inexperienced or not that is why people played. The game has become too complex for new players because passives are like paragraphs now and abilities do multiple things
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Master Yi is a Garbage Design Concept
we arent gonna mention tryndamere?
: Revert the League Client
that and its a joke how they call this a competitive game, but yet you get docked LP when you dont connect because of THEIR client that should still be in beta, literally all my friends today cant connect for some reason after champ select and lose LP yet there still isnt a red light from riot saying anything.
Rioter Comments
: If it was that hard, I wouldn't have 3 accounts in gold. I main support. It's really not hard at all. My mechanics are bad. My decision making is good.
you are proving my point, making a smurf makes it easier to climb because you dont get clamped as easily. its when u use one for a long period of time that it begins to be difficult. Im not saying its impossible but it is pathetic.
Rioter Comments
: True skill is only displayed in teamfights, not farming and avoiding teamfights. Previous worlds were all about playing safe early and scaling in late game. That was why we lost to the less skilled LCK and LPL.
> [{quoted}](name=UVM ZhaoRiTian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zrgZkr6O,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-24T00:45:29.596+0000) > > True skill is only displayed in teamfights, not farming and avoiding teamfights. Previous worlds were all about playing safe early and scaling in late game. That was why we lost to the less skilled LCK and LPL. you do realize thats how the game was originally designed? it was designed to be a scaling long game. where farming mattered, laning phase was decently longer, which made more room to out play your opponent and punish mistakes. Instead you prefer it to be faster paced where people teamfight and legit die instantly. The truth in general is that league has changed and it had to be dumbed down to what it is now for the game to even end up in NA favor lol.
: You are implying that LCK and LPL are more skilled than us. No, that is not true. We are better than them.
You can't deny dmg is insanely Inbalanced compared to how it used to be. Which means scaling isn't much of a factor, or it happens far more quickly. Changes to crit confirm this.
: No, it has not. Most of the skill factor from a Moba like League does come from the interaction with the opposing players.
At this point there is more emphasis on the champ played compared to the player
: You are implying that LCK and LPL are more skilled than us. No, that is not true. We are better than them.
Stats don't lie. I'm not saying the west doesn't deserve victory but I don't believe in coincidence
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
archerno1 (EUNE)
: Health counters true damage.
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IAM59EEc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-23T00:30:38.528+0000) > > Health counters true damage. not with {{item:3153}} {{item:1419}} what im saying is, anything that is an answer to counter them, they always have some other itemization that makes it anti countered lol. I once was Malphite with 500+ armor and over 4k hp and it took 3 secs for them to kill me still
Rioter Comments
: In the same boat mate. Gold 1 last season but no matter how hard I carry a game, you now are sadly only as good as the worst person on your team. The game is definitely very much in a coin flip state. The massive changes to Summoners Rift, to try and speed up Pro play yo get viewership up, backfired on the general community by making it such a snowball game that it is now practically impossible to solo carry yet one lane can throw the entire game by feeding early.
Yeah, its unfortunate. The early stages of league the pro scene was scarce which made for genuine gameplay and scaling. Baron was difficult to kill and drag giving gold was a lot more straight forward. Its funny how the games im ahead the drags we get are cloud drakes back to back. But the games i get stomped there just happens to be mountain and infernal drakes for the enemy lol. I think the pro scene has gotten so big that the greed has begun to kick in for the money grabs, nerfing champs that are hardly played in solo queue for the sake of pro players... Its unfortunate, but at this point im trying to find a new replacement for league but I am finding it difficult, and do not like battle royales
Rioter Comments
Arakadia (NA)
: Why did you highlight his whole lore just for this? Besides you totally missed the whole point of champion concepts. Your dampening creative for no good reason. Its like saying to someone's drawing of Jinx, 'we don't need any more Jinx fanart, we have enough'.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Kt7HZEIq,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-04-15T17:52:03.258+0000) > > Why did you highlight his whole lore just for this? > > Besides you totally missed the whole point of champion concepts. Your dampening creative for no good reason. > > Its like saying to someone's drawing of Jinx, 'we don't need any more Jinx fanart, we have enough'. Because I am absolute, I am the voice of God. Your elo belongs to me.
: after MSI or whenever pro play gets it, no one will use from week 3 and beyond unless they pick Fiora.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b3E43IWM,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T05:21:44.515+0000) > > after MSI or whenever pro play gets it, no one will use from week 3 and beyond unless they pick Fiora. i dont care about pro play, they are professionals what ever they do should not be copied in solo queue, those people practice as a comp and have strategies, I think thats why alot of people have trouble in ranked they copy and dont perform as well or they dont understand why they do what they do. In pro play they dont often take triumph because it depends on killing someone when there arent much kills going around in pro play, while in solo queue it could be more viable because people do feed aloit
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: OFC he's going to do damage he's playing crit Mundo. His E literally does like 1k dmg if you try to melee form him.
> [{quoted}](name=ViciousSummoner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b3E43IWM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-15T01:58:26.773+0000) > > OFC he's going to do damage he's playing crit Mundo. His E literally does like 1k dmg if you try to melee form him. thats the issue, there is a thin line between what tanks are what the role means. 31k dmg on a tank especially a core tanky like mundo was design to be is sad, it shows the poor state of the game.
TehNACHO (NA)
: Well that runs into another issue. I'm all for Supports being the playmakers bot lane, but all playmaker Supports, Thresh, Blitz, Leona, many Mage Supports, are overwhelmingly hated for having more say in how the lane plays whenever they are stronger than other Supports and Marksmen. We won't be able to see high power playmaking supports with our current playerbase and their tendency to whine the moment a Support locks them down.
There are too much supports that do the same thing which means that some are unplayed more than others. for example if you wanted to be a healer you would most likely choose soraka over nami in that regard, while yes nami has more cc but the skill ceiling is far higher. SHields? would you choose janna or sona? obviously janna. even tho sona is far more versatile in terms on what she offers but you get the point.
TehNACHO (NA)
: Proportions. If everybody in the world played this game, and we had 7.6 Billion Mid Lane mains to only a couple hundred everything elses, Mid Laners would either never be able to play or virtually always be autofilled. EDIT: Jeez this post looks nothing like what I originally replied to.
> [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wcE7pERZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-15T01:01:15.173+0000) > > Proportions. > > If everybody in the world played this game, and we had 7.6 Billion Mid Lane mains to only a couple hundred everything elses, Mid Laners would either never be able to play or virtually always be autofilled. there in lies the problem, they dont do anything to make other roles as enjoyable. THere are few support champs as compared to what can be played in mid lane- such as assassins + mages. + they need to make support more enjoyable in some way, that doesnt mean make it easier to get {{item:3069}} {{item:3401}} {{item:3092}} it means make a fun concept that isnt just being a baby sitter. When a kill is had bot lane most say good job to the adc not to support even tho they almost do more than 50% of everything such as defending, initiating, and warding for that one player.Most people wanna be in the spotlight not forced into the sidelines.
: Conqueror is weak.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b3E43IWM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-15T00:49:14.556+0000) > > Conqueror is weak. uh do you even see how much usage that rune is getting 90% of melee top laners are taking it. and even some junglers. Its not weak. Yi with conquerors and jax is cancer. And for a tank like mundo able to take that and deal 31k dmg is not weak. Weak would imply that the rune needs buffs which is not the case.
Rioter Comments
Stacona (NA)
: Who cares about the current state of the game. And ability power based is to control his power so his unique gameplay shines through since his power is controlled with his ratios.
> [{quoted}](name=Stacona,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Kt7HZEIq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T00:33:35.955+0000) > > Who cares about the current state of the game. And ability power based is to control his power so his unique gameplay shines through since his power is controlled with his ratios. who cares? the people who play the game, we legit just got Kaisa and not far from that we had xayah
: > [{quoted}](name=God Screamer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b3E43IWM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-15T00:06:38.924+0000) > > it will fade, but since its such a huge game it will take time. A majority of players are going to new battle royale games, big league streamers are already stating their frustrating, such as Nightblu3 and Dyrus- to state a few. Just because the game is big doesnt mean that it doesnt have issues that need to be addressed. the same was said when PUBG came... look at where it is now, same was said when Overwatch came, look at where it is now. Fortnite is nothing more than the new hot game to play... I see no reason to believe it will do what every other game has failed to do. League is still consistently top 3 in Twitch. People come and go, just because someone leaves means very little in the grand scheme of things. People have stated their frustrations since season fucking 2. Every single season is "this is the season league will die" or the "league is dying" season. You literally cannot please everyone in this game. People ask for something, Riot gives them that and then a whole other group of people start complaining about either something else or the thing that riot gave to that other group of people. The community is just as much fault for the current state of the game as riot is but nah it's all riots fault, let's not take a single shred of responsibility for the constant whining of things being broken just because people literally refuse to adapt or try new things or the fact that people only see what you can do in a 1v1 scenario as the only form of counterplay that is valid everything else is just "that applies to everyone! that doesn't count! I should still win vs lvl 18 full build people with my lvl 1 no item champion! there is no counterplay rito!"
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b3E43IWM,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T00:21:18.136+0000) > > the same was said when PUBG came... look at where it is now, same was said when Overwatch came, look at where it is now. Fortnite is nothing more than the new hot game to play... I see no reason to believe it will do what every other game has failed to do. League is still consistently top 3 in Twitch. People come and go, just because someone leaves means very little in the grand scheme of things. People have stated their frustrations since season fucking 2. Every single season is "this is the season league will die" or the "league is dying" season. You literally cannot please everyone in this game. People ask for something, Riot gives them that and then a whole other group of people start complaining about either something else or the thing that riot gave to that other group of people. > > The community is just as much fault for the current state of the game as riot is but nah it's all riots fault, let's not take a single shred of responsibility for the constant whining of things being broken just because people literally refuse to adapt or try new things or the fact that people only see what you can do in a 1v1 scenario as the only form of counterplay that is valid everything else is just "that applies to everyone! that doesn't count! I should still win vs lvl 18 full build people with my lvl 1 no item champion! there is no counterplay rito!" if you didnt notice, PubG is taken over by fortnite, and overwatch is doing better because they listened to the players and started making changes, and their overwatch league is new and improved. League has only been declining, at the time it didnt matter. When league started battle royales were hardly a thing, now they have competitive competition in the form of other alternative games to play, thats why named streamers and former content creators state they no longer have fun with the game and the state of it has been horrible.
Stacona (NA)
: Kon, the Noxian Spy
> [{quoted}](name=Stacona,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Kt7HZEIq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-15T00:13:42.958+0000) > > **** > > _Kon is born from Noxus and was raised within the palace as the child of the greatest royal guard of the land. At a young age he received a pistol for his 13th birthday and was taught on how to use it, learned to use it well indeed. _ > > _Kon wanted to both explore the world and still be loyal to his country, so he learned to become a spy. This was actually perfect for him as he might have thought like a typical Noxian, but he sure as hell did not act like one, he actually acted like a royal Demacian. The king of Noxus realized the potential he has and not much time is left as the boy is now 16, still young enough to be considered a boy and not old enough to be quite a man just yet, so the boy got a mission._ > > _Kon left the kingdom to go to Demacia, acting like a orphan to get the Demacian suckers to take him in and welcome him with welcoming arms. The thing is, Kon needed to try to get into the balance, and what better way to do that than with a "heroic act" which was entirely planned and very convincing... Once Kon got the townsfolk to grow comfortable around him, after months going by, the king hired a group of bandits to raid the village he was in, brilliant scheme. So Kon took out his machine pistol that he was given just before leaving Noxus and without hesitation he killed... every... single... Noxian bandit without a moment of hesitation while making sure not a single Demacian was harmed. _ > > _The next day, Kon was taken to the throne room of the Demacian palace to receive a hero's medal and offered a room to stay in within the palace's walls. Kon is now deep inside his enemies' stronghold and gain access to anywhere within the palace confines, including the military briefing room, to get reads on what is going on and then report back with letters to a specific random location so that none is the wiser of what is happening._ > > **** > > Kon is a marksman with a machine pistol, where he can stored up to 6 shots and then fire them all within a single moment or just attack normally with weak attacks when he does not store up the shots. He stores one shot at the rate of his attack speed, one at a time, whenever he does not attack obviously. > > Bullets fires one after the other from the same basic attack all following each other, like a burst fire weapon, they do not shotgun out or anything like that for a satisfying attack. > > **** > > **** not to burst your bubble, but we dont need a new adc right now. They are busted and the last thing we need is a nother one added.
: >This game will eventually fade away if they continue to ignore what people are saying. I doubt it, there are some people who still enjoy the game how ever that is possible but the thing is the reason why it won't "fade away" any time soon is because everyone will keep defending this game and the company no matter what. Saying that Riot is bad, is just inconsiderable that maybe the league community itself isn't any better either. Also try to think from Riot's perspective, how can you balance out satisfaction of unhappy Top laners ever since the Runes Rework, making ADC's 2017 meme no longer a thing, making Supports balanced and not garbage at the same time, making sure Assassins are relevant and able to delete someone without counterplay because otherwise that makes Assassin's weak apparently, keeping tanks balanced, making Mages good with the update to the itemization and more. I won't say that i'm happy with how things are but I don't see the point to come on boards to complain about it anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b3E43IWM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-15T00:03:39.363+0000) > > I doubt it, there are some people who still enjoy the game how ever that is possible but the thing is the reason why it won't "fade away" any time soon is because everyone will keep defending this game and the company no matter what. > > Saying that Riot is bad, is just inconsiderable that maybe the league community itself isn't any better either. Also try to think from Riot's perspective, how can you balance out satisfaction of unhappy Top laners ever since the Runes Rework, making ADC's 2017 meme no longer a thing, making Supports balanced and not garbage at the same time, making sure Assassins are relevant and able to delete someone without counterplay because otherwise that makes Assassin's weak apparently, keeping tanks balanced, making Mages good with the update to the itemization and more. > > I won't say that i'm happy with how things are but I don't see the point to come on boards to complain about it anymore. it will fade, but since its such a huge game it will take time. A majority of players are going to new battle royale games, big league streamers are already stating their frustrating, such as Nightblu3 and Dyrus- to state a few. Just because the game is big doesnt mean that it doesnt have issues that need to be addressed.
: conqueror doesnt proc against turrtets. i dont see how thats relevant. also, mundo is incredibly easy to kite and ignore. he shouldnt even get into melee range of you.
if you saw what was happening trust me. you cant kite him, with his ultimate and cleavers and the movespeed items he had there was no escape. There was no counter play. We were eventually able to burst him but his dmg was what was busted. he was literally a 1 man team. He did die alot but it didnt matter. they still had a yi and twitch. Conqeuerors for melee champs can have 100% uptime because you just need to be in combat, doesnt matter if you are in combat with minions or champs it still works.
Rioter Comments
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Zoe’s gameplay is even mote toxic than pre rework nidalee.
> [{quoted}](name=Dasdi96,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFO1lxWA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-30T14:38:52.181+0000) > > Back then nidalee kept chucking spears from high range that deal up to 2/3 of your hp. If you managed to get on top of her, she dies as she had no cc. > Now zoe does the same thing except with more damage. She managed to one shot an ezreal with just her q from full hp. If you try to jump her, she just easily lands a point blank e that sleeps you for 2 seconds. all this whining and complaining about ZOE, we are at the point of league of legends where people want to play what they want and refuse to pick a comp or champ that can help make your life easier. The point of this game is strategy and mechanics. Your match history shows Annie alot... obviously ZOE has the ability to destroy you if you just wanna insta lock annie. ZOE is a safe pick but she does have a number of champs that can destroy her as well. Do you think riot made over 130+ champs for people to be one tricks and complain about a particular champ that counters yours? theres also a lot of unplayed champs that can do well against her. she requires decent warding and itemization {{item:3102}} {{item:3157}} {{item:2421}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3156}} . we are also at a point where tanks arent played often anymore "you know...those big guys that usually stay in the front and can absorb skill shots?" i do not claim that she is balanced but at the same time I do not claim that she is busted OP. its amazing what decent warding over walls and {{champion:201}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:127}} can do. you arent tackling the problem at the source its the lack of tank runes that make it harder for tanky people to be played effectively.
iBubster (NA)
: How to win lane? (as mid)
I had the same issue, everything hits so hard so any slip up is pretty much over. Unless you have jungle help or manage to outsmart your opponent, Ive had games where I am 40cs up on my opponent, as they are 0/0/0 and still burst me as if there was no advantage lol. I think its just the current state of the game. Here is my solution that worked for me : **I uninstalled**{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: Riot should be ashamed that they are letting adcs dominate for so long.
I already uninstalled as of today, lost to a 3 adc team. Lucian mid, vayne bot, and kindred jungle. no one chooses tank or even builds tank because its useless compared to how fast dmg scales. ive been shredded with legit 300-400 armor before on malphite.
YokoNomi (NA)
: This is also the very reason it exists. Would you rather walk into a ranked match with this kind of mess, and deal with it then? There's a reason ranked hasn't been reset yet. While many use PBE, everyone else uses the official server. It's the best way to get both player and statistical feedback on changes made to the game, especially when involving any major implementations, such as our rune system. Changes will come, things will either be fixed or nerfed/buffed in an attempt to balance, but unfortunately it is what it is. The best way to play a game without pre-season would be to make no changes at all, but I feel like that'd have left the game dead in the water years ago if they went with that sort of thinking.
The point I'm making is hotfixes buffs and nerfs should be more frequent in preseason. It makes the game unfun.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Sateless

Level 136 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion