K0bałt (NA)
: Riot you better be joking on this one
i fail to see how you helped the mundo, as i doubt youve never fed an enemy ever before. most people who arent out to get you via trolling know theyre feeding when it happens. it's a team game, if you gotta carry, you carry. thats how you earn your rank. calling someone the r word doesnt do anything but tilt someone who's probably already tilted. they somehow managed to feed less after your complaints, probably by muting you as soon as you started your negativity crap parade. 9 deaths in what was at least a 20~30 minute match isnt straight dying immediately. look at my illaoi winrate on OP.GG, now THATS nearly running it down a lane every respawn. and that's not even intentional, im simply just bad at my 3rd role compared to my preformance on support. you violently vomited on your own chances of a win, and you got what you deserved. not that the system isnt flawed, but seriously? this is our annecdotal evidence of the day? sigh
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Midnight,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HkyvGeEg,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-11-20T16:32:10.870+0000) > > Here's one problem. Too many people think the word homophobe is an insult. > > Insult: a disrespectful or scornfully abusive remark or action. > > If someone displays homophobic actions or tendencies, calling them homophobic is not disrespectful, just as if someone says "I get that they're black, but they don't need to shove it down my throat", can be called racist in that moment for displaying racist actions or tendencies. > > If you are being homophobic, and someone calls you out on it, it is not because they are being disrespectful, it is because you are being disrespectful. My main point was that calling someone "homophobe" or "racist" is not going to win anyone over. No one likes to be called that (even if they ARE racist or homophobic). If someone wants to have an actual discussion or actually change people's minds, they need to stop name calling. Also, for the record, Neeko is fine by my book. I don't know if that makes any difference, but there ya go.
> [{quoted}](name=AbiwonKenabi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HkyvGeEg,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2018-11-20T16:37:47.899+0000) > > My main point was that calling someone "homophobe" or "racist" is not going to win anyone over. No one likes to be called that (even if they ARE racist or homophobic). If someone wants to have an actual discussion or actually change people's minds, they need to stop name calling. > > Also, for the record, Neeko is fine by my book. I don't know if that makes any difference, but there ya go. why we do gotta win people over who basically dont want us to exist my dude, the disrespect was already there. youre expecting us to collectively do that weird turn the other cheek crap and thats not fair or realistic at all
HellBell (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion: Neeko’s character feels kinda offensive.
> [{quoted}](name=HellBell,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-19T23:26:50.944+0000) > > I am actually pretty fine about Neeko being a gay champion. >But there are some things I am annoyed about. "im actually ok with gay people existing" if you dont see something wrong with that idk what to tell you >Why does she have to tell in almost all of her interactions voice lines something like: Hey, look I am a lesbian. I mean, usually gay people are normal, they live and act like everyone else and they don't say that they are gay like every 2nd sentences like Neeko indirectly does. making indirect comments =/= "HEY GUYS IM GAY" every 5 minutes. it was like 7 voice lines you are overreacting. and we do actually make indirect jokes all the time that people dont catch because everyone assumes straightness unless told otherwise. >Also the way she describes and talks about human male characters (except few ones) is kinda offensive. Basically "ugh, you stink and look ugly". It doesn't mean i am not going to play her or play this game less, it just makes me want to not hear her voice lines at all. I mean... what do you think large hairy male champs like gragas and graves smell like? flowers? youre kinning your league champions too hard >I mean, I was just listening to her and thinking: what if it was vice versa - a male character acting like that and saying such stuff about females? I don’t think it is okay. At least for me. they already do and no one bats an eye bc its usually relevant to the lore... which look at that. its relevant to the lore
: > [{quoted}](name=Succuro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HkyvGeEg,comment-id=000200000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-20T11:46:04.292+0000) > > Umm... What? People like who they like, simply because that's who they are. There doesn't have to be a function or a reason for anyone's attraction. There doesn't have to be a reason for Ezreal to be straight, just like there doesn't have to be a reason for Neeko to be gay. > > Riot is simply, finally reflecting the diversity of our world, on Runeterra. > > The idea that being trans, gay, bisexual or whatever must serve a function for a character, is just a meaningless restriction that's meant to hamper proper representation. Yes and no. Rhinark is right as in "he/she is gay/lesbian" btw is HORRIBLE character design. I agree that a character can be whatever the fuck they want to be but if a character has to have a specific sexuality the creators will have to build it up rather than make it a mere sidenote. "Lucian is straight btw" is as bad as "Neeko is lesbian btw". Lucian had a wife so you can deduct his sexuality from that. Neeko has a one sided love for Nidalee. It's as simple as this to introduce sexuality to a character without making it sound like "quick we need a gay character, make the next one homosexual". This is the difference between character design and catering to a group of people. Character design is inclusive while catering to a group of people is mostly exclusive.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HkyvGeEg,comment-id=0002000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-20T16:31:53.185+0000) > > Yes and no. > > Rhinark is right as in "he/she is gay/lesbian" btw is HORRIBLE character design. > > I agree that a character can be whatever the fuck they want to be but if a character has to "defy the norm" the creators will have to build it up rather than make it a mere sidenote. > > "Lucian is straight btw" is as bad as "Neeko is lesbian btw". Lucian had a wife so you can deduct his sexuality from that. Neeko has a one sided love for Nidalee. It's as simple as this to introduce sexuality to a character without making it sound like "quick we need a gay character, make the next one homosexual". > > This is the difference between character design and catering to a group of people. Character design is inclusive while catering to a group of people is mostly exclusive. LITERALLY if yall didnt make a huge fucking deal out of it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. someones even remotely queer in this game we wouldnt BE defying the norm. god just let us exist and let it be a small detail, just once, without flooding the boards with this dumb hyperanalytical bs
: > [{quoted}](name=DeIli,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HkyvGeEg,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T11:27:06.018+0000) > > Why would it be mentioned in her short biography rather than her hundreds of voice lines lol there's so many flirtatious voice lines in this game You can't just throw the "oh she's lesbian btw". You aren't just gay for the sake of being gay. There should be a reason for it. Edit: A lot of people are misunderstanding what I was trying to say with this. I formulated this in a very bad way, I agree, but I won't reply to everyone asking the same thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HkyvGeEg,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T11:29:33.996+0000) > > You can't just throw the "oh she's lesbian btw". You aren't just gay for the sake of being gay. There should be a reason for it. hi im an actual gay and there isnt a fucking reason for being gay, thats the dumbest shit ive heard all week. can you explain to me why youre straight?
: Really? There will be champions aimed at my tastes down the line? Really? I've waited two years for that and still nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=LunSeiSleidee,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EpzaHxKV,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-19T19:34:21.502+0000) > > Really? There will be champions aimed at my tastes down the line? Really? I've waited two years for that and still nothing. then why do you even play?
Vartius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=RJay123,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EpzaHxKV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-19T18:53:59.346+0000) > > We need more players like you. I hate it when people blast an idea just because THEY don’t like it. It puts too much pressure on creators and the last thing I want Riot to stop doing is coming up with more and more innovative and unique ideas to introduce into the game To be honest... Champions like Illaoi and Kalista (who I like design-wise, not so much gameplay-wise) were born out of pressure on the creators not to make more sexy ladies. It's the lack of pressure that makes us receive less and less innovative designs.
> [{quoted}](name=Vartius,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EpzaHxKV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-19T19:29:55.911+0000) > > To be honest... Champions like Illaoi and Kalista (who I like design-wise, not so much gameplay-wise) were born out of pressure on the creators not to make more sexy ladies. > It's the lack of pressure that makes us receive less and less innovative designs. Thank youu!!!
: If you have Plays.tv or Overwolf on try closing those :) It helped me!
Kaalcite (NA)
: Riot, please stop the {{champion:90}} nerfs, or at least buff his damage. He already feels so weak to play without you almost removing his passive. In fact, I'd rather revert to pre-rework than deal with more nerfs.
I presume you're talking early game? I will admit, early game is comparatively harder with malz now. But that's exactly what makes getting to late game with damage where he can melt teams so satisfying, and more balanced for that matter. Before he could easily kill someone pre 6 and was crazy strong, now you gotta work for it.
Lock On (NA)
: As a low silver Maldahar, Nidalee, Karma trans-attack helicopter MAIN, these changes are bad, and I know how to balance better than you guys at Riot, give me a job ;3 -- these comments.
AYYY LMAO {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: {{champion:37}} Heals less now? Wtf. Her heal already pales in comparison IN GENERAL to all the other healers. For god sake. Why? Why nerf her heal? -_- And your trashing her E too? When her E in GENERAL also was worse than every other champ that gives movement speed. Oh for crying outloud. RIP Sona.
Her heal pales in comparison because it becomes spammable when you get to late game. With most mainstream sona items and at max level, her heal has an incredibly low cooldown. That being said, the mana cost is pretty high, but items that augment the healing+shields, cooldown, and mana regen early are now available, so they can't make her spam heal too strong. If it was, then late game no one would ever die on her team due to the heal spammage and shields and she could guarentee a win. That's not balanced. Early game it's not really meant to do what she can do late game, it's just for some sustain on the side, her main feature being poke during laning phase. So if you max Q first and poke the enemy before they get you and you hopefully won't need your heal as much. If you wanted early game safety via meaty heals you'd pick Raka, who can't output nearly as much damage as Sona, but heals a lot better. Don't get me wrong, I was sad about the lessened heal too and confused as to why they didn't directly go after the damage she can do. I love Sona as a healing champion. But reasonably so, Riot made the decision they want her focus to be poke.
: I really think Gragas needs a visual update. Without a skin I feel that he looks terrible.
He's a fat alcoholic, I think that was the intent. Kidding, kidding.
: "Player request"{{champion:3}} needs a rework, enough said "archetype" and "Design" {{champion:3}} is literally a magic gargoyle that defends Demacia, yet he looks like a giant rotten blueberry, and is only effective against mages (sometimes)
"giant rotten blueberry" Truer words have never been spoken.
: morg's E interacts a lot lol, as anybody utility based, morg can be scary, I can't tell you how many times I've seen a morg shield a thresh or a blitz hook. That being said, her ult is really cool, but seems kinda weird with the rest of her kit she definitely needs a teamfighting ult, but it feels a little lackluster as it doesn't really interact with the rest of her kit. Other supports with a lot of skirmish potential have ults that simultaneously cover a weak spot in the kit and fit in with it. Braum's ult gives him more instant cc and an effective way to stop assassins yet at the same time fits his stand behind theme, karma can gain more aoe shielding/speed/damage, and still feels kitey, bard can freeze as many people as can fit in his circle which also sets him up for his unique q, and more, but with morg being a more backline support, her frontline ult doesn't seem to fit. and it just doesn't seem like she can easily set it up without either her team initiating or flashing. I love morg, but this just feels a little akward (althought to be honest I haven't tried it with protobelt). Her passive also feels a little outdated, doesn't really fit well with her kit. Morg's basic abilities are great though, and its satisfying to both qw and to e whoever needs it. Sorry about the rant TL;DR morg's basic abilities are cool but her ult and passive could use a little love.
yooo someone who thinks the same! I feel like Morgana would be a lot more popular as a support pick if her ult and passive had more direct synergy. Her base kit is very powerful, afterall. I love her, she was my first champion. spellvamp is nice, but as a support it doesnt really do all too much imo. even though sustain can be really impactful early game, her cooldowns are too high to take advantage of that by normally poking and trading with the enemy (and most adcs I play with dont want me to touch the wave unless relics, but im silver trash). Even moreso now that you cant augment it with other spellvamp items anymore (so even mid morg it's less impactful lategame even though you get the farm), and I don't think taking spellvamp runes really benefits her enough to justify it. Her ult is nice but hard to position. It confuses her identity imo, like is she an all-inner or a control mage? Sometimes Zhonya's isn't enough protection to justify all inning, but if you don't all in, her ult isn't as much of a threat and much easier to escape. If you build tankier to survive all inning, then you sacrifice damage and end up being super reliant on your teammates in exchange.
Reav3 (NA)
: Yeah I actually think it would be really cool to do a duel update to {{champion:25}} & {{champion:10}} one day. Give Kayle a full VGU and then Morgana a matching VU and maybe small gameplay update (if that's even needed.) I think it would be impossible to update one without the other. They could also have a bunch of intertwining VO interactions.
Yay more lore with sisters!!! I love when you guys do this, I've always wanted to do a duo cosplay with my sister!
: I've known things like this for years. I can't believe so many people actually used wi-fi for gaming...
: Hextech Crafting Crashes
I'm getting the same thing, can't access crafting at all. My computer just did windows updates last night. Help :c
: I think you misunderstood the point, which is probably my fault. To clarify, I'm not really screaming "Omg, Rito, this champ so OP, nerf, nerf, nerf!" or "How do I counter these champs?!?" I'm using those as example matchups with all knowledge that there is counterplay. I'm just saying that a lot (but not all) buffs/nerfs/adjustments to champions/maps/items are helping the higher elos that already know counterplay and other stuff. Unfortunately, the most populous part of the League Community, the Bronze Division, often suffers from these changes because most people there **don't** know counterplay, **don't** have phenomenal map awareness, and **don't** instinctively ward perfectly in sync with timeouts and jungler presence. The spare few that do all that probably don't belong in Bronze Division and would likely be out of it except for the fact that they're only accounting for 20% of a team. That's a pressing issue, very few people can get out of Bronze league because, while it's pretty good in the high-ranking divisions, it's more unbalanced than a fiddler on the roof down in elo hell. Do I have a solution? Not really, maybe have things fine-tuned depending on what rank you are, but that would likely increase smurfing so I'm not sure that would work.
But here's the thing though; are you a casual player or are you playing to win? Which perspective are you coming at me from? I genuinely can't tell ;; Playing to win is fucking miserable in my experience, but you can't expect yourself to get out of bronze if you don't put the work and attitude towards it. It's not easy by any means. Counterplay itself isn't that hard once you start working on it, but it's hard to know where to start, and a lot of effort and not everyone wants to put that time into just a game. It's just you can't really call something unbalanced if you refuse to learn counterplay, despite the large commitment. Unless you're talking about matchmaking, then that's a whole nother story but I don't think that's what you're getting at. Is bronze's population too large? Probably. But it gives significant meaning to higher tiers. Although in all honesty, I was confused at riot for adding another top tier as opposed to adjusting the lower tiers. I don't know the math of it, but from the surface it doesn't seem like it solves much. So there's something we could possibly agree on. The thing is, if Riot made nerfs to champions like Katarina, they would be a joke past bronze, almost kinda removing more options to a game that puts emphasis on having an incredible amount of options. They post patch notes for a reason, so no matter what nerf or buff they do it's fair game for everyone. I mean they recently kinda made a mistake with Sona and she was and still kinda is shitstomping in all elos because Sona is an easy champion. They do add more things like jungle timers. Those never used to exist and higher level players would have to use mobile apps to time the jungle. The thing is, when just that was implemented, higher tiers got mad because it was seen as a handicap by some. So I'm not really sure what else riot could do to I guess make the game easier for bronze. I don't really see how it's imbalanced.
: So....I have 40 Extra project cores I cant do anything with. What about that?
: I think the reason "Elo hell" is such an issue and why champions are considered overpowered is because you're fine-tuning champions for the smallest and highest-ranking groups while ignoring the issues present in Bronze. For instance, Katarina wouldn't be classified as "broken" by a challenger tier player, but she would definitely be in the eyes of a Bronze tier player because, in that tier, counterplay is not so commonplace. Of course Swain might have been considered a little weak before the mage update... In your league. But in the lower ranks, nobody but Swain mains liked those changes because he's tough already. Obviously some champions that were given nerfs/buffs to cater to high tiers positively affected the lower elos as well. Unfortunately, while balancing out the top really well, you're making it excruciatingly hard to climb the ladder. And if I'm wrong, don't slather my comment with downvotes. Explain **why** I'm incorrect and I might accept that.
Alright so, this is going to be long, but you did want an explanation, I hope this helps. Granted, I'm silver, but I'm better at theory than actual gameplay. The point of playing ranked is to compete and try to get better. That being said, sometimes it's hard to learn and it can take a while to improve. You won't always be in bronze if you take the time to learn. If you particularly struggle against certain characters the best thing you can do is play them extensively and learn a few specific things. Their power spikes, what makes it hard (that the enemy does) for them to farm, and which champions counter them. That's what separates people in bronze from those higher up. Counterplay is a natural part of the game, so you have to learn it in order to climb. Kat is a bit of a bad example for your argument if you're talking 1 on 1, as she is surprisingly easy to counter directly once you learn it, hence she is actually pretty balanced. That being said, it can be hard to directly control her influence if you're not the mid laner. Best thing you can do as the mid laner is take someone with reliable cc that can interrupt her ult, like Vel'Koz's knockup, or Annie or Anivia if you can time it right. That's her biggest weakness. You stop her ult, you stop her cooldown resets, you stop her kills. If you're the jungler, take someone with reliable CC. Same with support or top. If you fear the Kat getting fed, pick someone who can try to help control that and stop it. Roam if mid is having trouble, even as support, just do it when the adc backs. Gank mid often if they struggle. Only role you're kinda fkd in against Kat is adc. You basically have to build merc scim, position well enough to not die, and hope your teammates know how to handle her. If anything, Vayne's condemn might knock her out of it, but Vayne has a high skill floor, so chances are if you're in bronze she might be harder for you. She's pretty hard for me, but I'm no adc main, and I'm silver trash. Swain is a lot better of an example, as he is a lot more complicated that Kat and a little harder to play against. I have extensively less experience with him as well, so what I can tell you is fairly limited. What I do know is once he gets his items fed or not, he has stupid good damage dealing, regen, and tankiness, which can be hard to combat against. If you're the midlaner, consider getting a morello's and focus ignite on him if he's a problem to cut down on his regen if he is the main threat. If you're laning against him, deny him farm as much as possible. I'm talking level 1 and 2 bullying. He's one of those champs that needs all of his skills to be entirely effective, so you can kill him super early and it'll help a lot. Champs that could potentially do this are Irelia, Renekton, and Riven. Keeping that in mind as the jungler can help as well. Early gank and kill can shut him down if you think he'll be a threat.
: Riot, at what point will you stop nerfing Malzahar's passive and simply replace it?I want to start out by saying that I am not raging about the nerf nor am I trying to bitch about it I am simply giving my feedback on the changes as a Malzahar main, and trying to find out what your intentions are for my precious Malzahar and his Cancer Babies. I am a Malzahar main and while I really enjoy the new passive due to its feel and the fantasy of it, I feel like these nerfs defeat the whole purpose of the passive, with only a .25 sec deactivation time it no longer prevents champs like LeBlanc, Zed, or Ahri from diving and all-in'ing Malzahar right away as it was intended because her w will pop it and have it down by the time her other abilities hit, and she doesn't have to make any adjustments to the timing compared to what she would do to any other squishy champ. Void shift was not OP because the ability itself was too strong, it was strong because people are refusing to adapt to it and play differently; if the enemy laner plays properly they can keep my shield down forcing me to either give up farm for safety or to make myself vulnerable to their jungler to get the farm, both of which can be exploited by their team if they are communicating and working together, but what is more common is they will attempt to all in me with the shield up and then bitch about how OP Malzahar is and how that should of killed me, and it would have if they had simply thought it through. In my own playtesting this morning I was killed several times by my friends popping out of a bush and all in'ing right away no differently than what they would do to any other squishy even though my passive had been up, .25 secs is just way too short of a deactivation period and it results in the passive no longer doing what it was intended to do at all. .25 secs is also neurologically speaking not enough time for the Malzahar player to respond to the shield being broken as the human brain has a response time of .24 seconds.This all comes together to make the shield only decent for stopping a single instance of cc which is alright but so far I have not found it to be significant against anyone except Veigar and Morgana. I really appreciate how you are trying to make playing against each champ feel significant, I think that is something that the game was lacking previously, and I absolutely loved that after the mage update it was really significant that you brought the right tactics and champs to the team, but I feel like that has been dropping off bit by bit. So far in testing out this patch I feel this nerf to the passive makes the shield feel completely insignificant and while I understand why you are doing it, it really ruins the feel of the passive and so far I feel that you might as well scrap it and try something else if you aren't going to force people to adapt to the nuances of each individual champion. How far do you guys intend on taking the passive nerfs before you give up on this one to find a better passive that won't inspire so many unnecessary complaints? I apologize for such a long post and I thank you for taking the time to read it and hopefully to respond as well. Keep up the good work, Hungry Cancer
Holy frickarooni... can you break that up into a couple more paragraphs please?
: where is my PROJECT skins??? they are not in the shop after the update?{{champion:55}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:22}}
They come out during the patch, not exactly at the beginning
: /ALL Chat | Name That Champ – No English Allowed!
RoTenjo (NA)
: I just wanna be able to play the bilgewater map on aram again, there doesn't seem to be a reason to not have it. It would be nice if it could be implemented somehow all year round
: How to get your 2016 NA LCS Summer Finals tickets
What about the quarter finals in Chicago?
: lyte is on leave so the department shut down, proof check his twitter
Oh no I hope he's ok! Ty for the information.
: Hey Dylan (sweet name btw), I'm sorry to hear that. While we can't help you out with PAX East in particular, definitely keep an eye out for more details later in the year as we announce additional events (and Riftwalk appearances) in cities across North America.
Are you guys going to have the minimap available for next year's PAX too? I so want to take part in that but I live all the way in Chicago and have no money, but I will next year.
i am pat (NA)
: Cant get in game
Hate to necro, but same.
: Really? It's the first post that showed up when I searched "tribunal", "within the past year", and "has Rioter comments".
I'm using mobile so it might be different for me D: I couldn't search by date or with rioter comments so the first 10 posts gave me nothing recent at all
: > [{quoted}](name=Slumber Jack,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mEIlagLk,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-12-07T19:25:24.700+0000) > > We will be working on the voting system once we've finished up the new champ select.
YASSSS that's what I've been trying to find for the past hour! Much thanks!
: They took tribunal down over a year ago and promised it would only be gone briefly while they reworked a couple of things. If they've gone over a year without it and haven't felt the pressure to bring it back by now, it's gone. I thought tribunal was a fantastic idea. Apparently RIOT disagreed. It's gone, it's not coming back. Every now and then they vaguely wave their hands at it to shoo away the players who complain "You promised this wasn't a permanent change" but the fact is I doubt they ever had any real intention of keeping it. It's sad really, but that's RIOT.
Well the reason why I'm confused is because in that time they've still mentioned the Tribunal in updates from time to time. Why re-mention if the ultimate decision is to let it fade away yknow? It has been a while since its last mention, but I imagine fixing solo Q has been taking priority lately. Either that or I'm just obnoxiously optimistic and I miss the Tribunal way too much.
: Tribunal is still coming (as of 4 months ago), they're just prioritizing developing other things right now. The blog will probably be updated again, when they have something new to say.
Ooohhh as of 4 months ago? Yessss. Link please?
Rioter Comments
: Thresh & Rengar’s Bot Lane Carnage
: I find it funny that the Bronze 3 from RMU posted that
: uLoL Campus Series Finals at PAX East
Proud of you RMU! Can't wait to join you in the fall!
: I don't think the exploit is a gold exploit but rather a double pot purchase exploit. Otherwise she would have bought more in the future but it's always just the two pots. At least that's what the trend suggests.
Buying to elixers at once makes no difference other than a time refresh though? They don't stack
SniperPi (NA)
: So, I found this fiora's build to be interesting...
Damn, even with free elixers all game didn't carry as hard as Cait or that glorious Leona. That's reaaaallly sad. {{item:3070}} Kinda sad they're trying to use an LCS player in their name, too. On a side note, how did you notice it was off? Did she gank at level 2 or something?
: [Animation] Gamebreaking Teemo Bug
HAH those usernames. Spaceaids91 {{champion:90}} and Satan {{champion:17}}
: Can a riot employee help me with my school project
Edit the original post to have a question op man!
SlayerZ (NA)
: Lyte: what happens when we *intentionally* bm irl teammates in chat as a sign of humor and laugh over it on raidcall/skype/curse voice? I'd like to think that I am more neutral/near positive when I play things like soloq or such, but there are always those certain few friends that we always bm for laughs in premade. You are welcome to pull my logs, but I'm very interested in how you guys approach such reports (eg. 4 man premade calling each other bad and such, 5th random reports all of us for being toxic around each other).
this tho, totally forgot about that
Lyte (NA)
: Rewards for positive play
I used to rage a lot, especially if someone insulted me first, but I feel recently I've improved a lot more. I try to just mute and move on. Feel free to use my logs if you find anything good!
: Debonair Vi and Ezreal have arrived
Am I the only one who thinks Debonair Ezreal looks really hot? Like damn finally a sexy male champ skin.gj riot ily <3 Moar hot Varus, Ezreal, Talon, TF, and Malz plz

Scary Nonbinary

Level 136 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion