RaQqa (EUNE)
: nah, u can just jump on him all the time, wih jax,wukong,jayce, just anyone outrade him early.
Yeah, you trade, you win, he presses Q, suddenly it's like you have lost the trade. Good champ design.
Rioter Comments
: Why do you say "It's only ARAM?"
So, you expect me to try as hard in ARAM as in Ranked? Okay, LMAO.
Dukues (NA)
: I miss the feeling of actually being outplayed
Outplays don't exist below challenger, and it feels bad.
Tiltimon (NA)
: Yeah just coming back to the game and running into this a lot thinking about leaving again. Well I hope we both have better luck.
Yeah, I've invested too much time in League to ever quit unless the game is just shut down, but this really irks me. I'm Platinum, by the way, figured this shit would stop by now.
Rioter Comments
: Sportsmanship and Respect
Was it ranked? If so, everyone on the enemy team should be banned for trolling and inting.
: Is a bad forfeit reportable?
I don't think so, but it 100% should be.
Terozu (NA)
: I had an inter in my game. Not 5 minutes after.
I wish I saw this message after reporting an inter. I shit you not, I have never gotten an instant feedback report from reporting someone for inting alone. Only toxicity.
rujitra (NA)
: “In the real world”
In that case, Riot should just close down the LCS, stop people from streaming their game, and make damn sure that no one can make money off it. Because, hey, it's not connected to the real world, right? People don't want to actually try to win ranked, right? Fuck off.
: As someone in gold, nah, literally everywhere is like that
So, you've never been in plat then and have nothing to compare it to?
: I can easily carry out of iron, but I've never made it to platinum.
Believe me, if you can get past gold and you can carry iron, you will be Diamond in a week.
Rustypug (NA)
: for the love of god DO NOT NERF TARIC
Why? It's busted as all hell in pro play and high elo solo queue, even duos at low elo can use it to great effect. Also, if you think that it's picked for the laning phase, you obviously have never even seen the strategy. I agree about Vayne though, she's more busted than Taric. Nerf them both.
Rioter Comments
: Think I'm finally going to uninstall League
Works for me, one less quitter that refuses to see how bad they really are. Bye, no one will miss you.
: When did you start playing? Reason I ask is because the old runes were almost entirely just little stat buffs. But it led to remarkable strategies because no one could just lock out 90% of your buildpaths because they took a specific rune. There were incredible options if you're thinking anything even slightly less than max meta, but even there the meta would often hand you several options because most champions didn't have every one of their weaknesses covered up.
I started in playing in season 5, and am currently Platinum on my main account. I was okay with the old runes, but prefer the new ones.
: Damage is a problem although I'm not convinced true damage is the problem. Everyone talks about yi or vayne or fiora or darius but I feel that is due to other elements of their kit. As far as true damage specifically goes, Olaf outpaces all of them in average true damage dealt a game. As long as people are okay with Olaf, I find it hard to complain about anyone else's true damage which is always lower than olaf's.
I don't like Olaf either. I felt that Yi and Vayne were the best examples though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Escheton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YLswwoQd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T02:14:37.566+0000) > > Actually, his W active grants 18 / 26 / 34 / 42 / 50 (+ 35% bonus AD) in true damage. Which on an attackspeed champ stacks up fast. > > OP is actually right though. As a Tank you need to permaban Vayne. Which was an issue when Fiora was reworked to do the same. Because you couldn't ban both. > Nowdays, between Black Cleaver and Conqueror, Tanks just are not allowed to function. Given every carry champ can shred them as if they did not in fact spend all their resources on surviving longer to be able to impact fights and the map. Black cleaver? HA, yeah, Like that's going to matter to a tank. Riot has been treating most bruisers like a class that does not exist.
What do you mean? If anything I think some bruisers are OP. This is coming from a Jax main, BTW.
Rioter Comments
: >so...your point is invalid. No, what is invalid is your point because first you said unironically this atrocity: >No one will ever convince me that promos aren't rigged If that was true *my* *friend* would have lost that promos considering that he was also on a winning streak, you say that promos are rigged, I show you an example and you say that it doesn't matter because it's only 1 example but can you show me a factual example of promos being rigged as you claim ?
Sure, just consult about 95% of the community, they will all say the same thing.
: Hit live servers period? Or hit live servers after proving problematic? If the first one why?
The game would feel incredibly basic and boring and basically prevent you from trying a lot of new strategies.
: Yea im pretty sure they stop after gold also after you fail them, in the client it will tell you if you have a free win, did you get the message?
Y'know, now that I think about it, I didn't. I clicked out of it pretty fast because I expected to get a free win anyway.
: Promo Helper wins only go up to Gold 1.
Really? That kinda sucks but I can understand how it helps high elo feel more deserving. Thanks for the answer.
: That's funny because yesterday *my friend* who is also MF main (along with his duo who mains Braum) was at 98 points on Gold 3, and he was on a win streak of 8 ranked games in a row, then he played 3 rankeds more and oh, he won the first and entered in Promo and won the Promo 2-0. He reached Gold 2 with a 11 ranked wins streak and then, when he was on 0 points he played another ranked, got stomped in 10 mins, the Swain Top of his team went afk and they ff'ed at 20. Which makes me think that Promos are not as rigged as you guys say, it's just that you guys only remember the Promos that go wrong. Oh, and at the start of his win streak he also won the Gold 4 to 3 Promo. https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=saltran you can see the OPGG of *my* *friend* here, all I said is legit.
Congrats, I'm happy for your friend reaching Gold 2. Unfortunately, the experience of one person does not represent the entirety of the community, so...your point is invalid.
nelogis (EUW)
: Top lane feels shit to play because the lane is changing
As a jungle main who sees weird shit that shouldn't be viable pop up all the time (this is low Platinum elo, BTW), I quite agree that both jungle and top lane feel very bad to play right now.
: Something seriously needs done about the artificial elo wall known as promos
No one will ever convince me that promos aren't rigged. Entire enemy team is P2, my team is G4/S1 while I'm G1. Seems fair.
: This game suffers from spoiled brats
The game has survived 10 years, and will probably be better without you TBH.
: What if we removed runes and masteries?
If this happened on the PBE, it would be a good way to test. If this ever hit live servers, I would literally never play again.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Scottsc20,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xBHxHK8A,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-02T01:15:45.250+0000) > > You forgot about the 50% ban rate though. ok fine, but player frustration is a different topic. he may be balanced, but is frustrating to deal with. vayne is overpowered AND frustrating to deal with.
I completely agree about Vayne, but Yasuo is just too strong if he gets any sort of lead.
: Why would you want to nerf dmg even more, buff lethality
So you can kill people with MF easier because you're bad?
: garen and mundo were objectively too weak. they needed buffs. personally, i would have preferred an update on the scale of what they gave urgot and yorick not too long ago, but theyd still have ended up as buffs either way because the champions **are** too weak. vayne, and riven definitely need nerfs. riven probably less than vayne. yasuo is perfectly fine atm. hes got a high play rate around 10% but a 48% win rate. so many people are playing him, but not everyone is doing good with him, which is reasonable.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xBHxHK8A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-01T13:39:46.040+0000) > yasuo is perfectly fine atm. hes got a high play rate around 10% but a 48% win rate. so many people are playing him, but not everyone is doing good with him, which is reasonable. You forgot about the 50% ban rate though.
: Well its not really FREE damage. You do need points in w, AND 3 AAs early for it to matter. So level 1 vayne is basically a caster minion, with a dodge AA reset. Neat concept, but still, I wanna say if you know HOW to deal with her she aint so bad. Shes S teir right now BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT the meta will cycle her out. On a somewhat related note, would you play a game mode where you played as a lane minion? So like, ADC and mid are castrs, tops a super minion, support and jg are melee, and you roam around killing like waves of draven, or like, Final Boss Veigar for baron buff? What would their skillsets be?
Yeah, exactly, she builds some attack speed and hits level 9 and can 3 shot every champion.
: nyaa :3 uwu i think is cute meow.
> [{quoted}](name=KittyKàtKàtàrinà,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=znZiiYzr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-01T11:38:17.048+0000) > > nyaa :3 uwu i think is cute meow. My brain cells just contracted cancer.
: Would you prefer Vayne to be a minion? I would not want to CS into a lane filled with Vaynes...
TBH, a caster minion would require as much skill to play as Vayne, so it doesn't really make a difference to me. Right click, get free damage.
Rioter Comments
: Tired of this meta where I blow up before I can react
Just play Kayle, you literally can't die or lose.
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: People said the same thing about vayne’s ultimate buff yet most people seem to think she is balanced if annoying to play against now. It will be no different with mundo.
Who exactly thinks Vayne is balanced besides Vayne mains? She has a 58% pick ban rate for god's sake.
: Surprised people are complaining about Mundo being a statcheck when we have {{champion:24}} running rampant. Not saying mundo isn’t, but toplane has no shortage of statchecks anyway {{champion:23}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:75}} for starters.
Because {{champion:24}} was nerfed recently, and requires more skill to play than Mundo. I agree with the rest however.
: Can't Wait to Have to Ban Mundo Every Game Next Patch
: Entire Game Disconnected (Server crash?)
Riot's on it, ranked is shut down. Games in progress will tie.
: One day after the rework, Kayle already needs a nerf.
Haha, I just noticed that Riot buffed Kayle this last patch. Yep. They buffed a champ that already had the highest win rate in top lane. Get me out.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dope Solo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EPOHgArE,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T02:50:41.106+0000) > > The jg is fucked and the only thing riot is interested in is giving welfare pumps to Zed. This is one reason why. Comments like these. Negative, unhelpful, and inflammatory. Plus, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Jungle is too strong. They make or break a game. Am I right? I dunno. I think I am but it's just my opinion. Because of that I'm not going to flame Riot over it.
> [{quoted}](name=Hazy Shade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EPOHgArE,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T03:26:45.703+0000) > > Jungle is too strong. They make or break a game. > I find it incredibly hard to take you seriously when I saw this line. I'm assuming that you have either never played jungle, or play mostly ARAM/URF.
rujitra (NA)
: Would you also be okay with them taking away the W you get against a team with an AFK?
This makes no sense. I'm not even sure you read the post, just came in here to attempt to be righteous as usual.
: > [{quoted}](name=GenNathan0,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Xpw9uffE,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T21:28:43.812+0000) > > Oh ok, I'm going to start doing what Kayle does then. > All I can see from your comment is Kayle is the better person for stealing farm, griefing the game, wasting everyones time while she gets to do it again. Personally I dislike rujitra. The majority of their post are sarcastic and borderline toxic. That said NOTHING in their post should give you the idea that they're implying "Kayle is the better person". The message is clearly "Yeah it sucks what Kayle did but Riot isn't going to ban someone for not playing the way you like". Kayle did not break any rules so she isn't going to be punished. The only thing you can control is your own behavior and if you're breaking rules (report calling), that is 100% on you.
I said this once and got my comment removed for "insulting or harassing a fellow member of the community." The amount of work that the boards put in to defend this guy is insane.
rujitra (NA)
: That's still not okay. Them going duo top is not prohibited in blind pick. If they were obviously spamming heal just to mess with you... that's not something I understand. Are you saying they saved their heal for themselves and then used it repeatedly or what? Being selfish isn't punishable. Yeah, maybe she was being a dick to you. But you're the one that let it affect you. Riot isn't going to punish someone for trolling just because they were able to get a rise from you for one missed heal and going duo top in blind pick.
So, blatant trolling is fine, but asking if you can logically report someone for it isn't? Now I see why this community is so toxic.
: Toxic Reports
You should be reported for not knowing how to use a comma.
: >Considering that you confessed to being an ADC main Confessed? As if being an ADC main was wrong or something like that lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cx0HrkvH,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T18:53:47.715+0000) > > Confessed? > > As if being an ADC main was wrong or something like that lmao. Nope. Nothing wrong with being an ADC main or only playing URF. It does, however, show that your jungle/support knowledge is not great, so stop pretending like it is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Scottsc20,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cx0HrkvH,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-03-21T17:13:16.788+0000) > > I wonder why lmao Because Supp and specially Jungler mains on the Boards love to circlejerking about how terrible their roles are and how miserable they feel while playing, I've been seeing this on here for a while, it's not new. Glad to see that regardless of your cries Riot did nerf finally the Jungle some patches ago and I'm not gonna lie, game is better since then.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cx0HrkvH,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T17:56:31.171+0000) > > Because Supp and specially Jungler mains on the Boards love to circlejerking about how terrible their roles are and how miserable they feel while playing, I've been seeing this on here for a while, it's not new. > > Glad to see that regardless of your cries Riot did nerf finally the Jungle some patches ago and I'm not gonna lie, game is better since then. Considering that you confessed to being an ADC main and only playing URF, I don't think anyone here gives two shits about your opinion tbh.
FSRER (EUNE)
: Riven is the most cancerous toplaner BY FAR, BY FUCKING FAR. LITERALLY THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO BEAT HER, NOTHING. I main jax, ok? but not the juggernaut jax that riot forced us to play but the duelist one ({{item:3153}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3124}}) Duelist jax is supposed to be (at least at one point was) the best duelist champion which could beat every melee champion in toplane. Riven was never an exception, why is she now?? BECAUSE SHE WAS LEFT BUFFED AND UNLIKE MOST CHAMPIONS SHE NEVER GOT BALANCED. WHAT IS THIS? **V8.13 Stats Base health regeneration increased to 7 from 5.5. Blade of the Exile Cooldown reduced to 120 / 90 / 60 seconds from 130 / 95 / 60.** **V7.24 Broken Wings Base damage increased to 15 / 35 / 55 / 75 / 95 from 10 / 30 / 50 / 70 / 90. AD ratio increased to 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65% AD from 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60% AD ** **V7.22 Stats Base attack damage increased to 64 from 56.04. Base armor increased to 33 from 24.376. Runic Blade Rune charge duration increased to 6 seconds from 5. Ki Burst Base damage increased to 55 / 85 / 115 / 145 / 175 from 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 / 170. Valor Shield strength increased to 95 / 125 / 155 / 185 / 215 from 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 / 210** ok i get that back then she was at a weaker state but COME THE FUCK ON!!! And riven mains think this is balanced? A CHAMPION THAT CAN NOT LOSE TO ANYTHING?! HECK, WITH THIS DAMAGE AND COOLDOWNS SHE CAN BEAT EVEN GAREN NOW, FUCKING GAREN, THE BIGGEST RIVEN COUNTER!!!! The op strategy to beat every melee champion? q in q again auto, w, auto, e back out and q to get even more distance. And all that in 3 seconds. Renekton used to do that back in the days (some old players understand what I mean) but since it was obviously cancerous, riot nerfed it. BUT RIVEN SELLS TOO MANY SKINS FOR THEM TO DO SO, DOESN'T SHE? SAME WITH VAYNE. But oh no "she is just a NA frustration". Riot, get your hands off your pockets, start playing your game **(THEY HAVE ADMITED THEY DO NOT PLAY LEAGUE)** and fix the champions like you used to because many people don't know that, riot used to balance the game just fine (remember when evelynn was kept in the shitter on purpose? because leaving stealth and bursting people, riot knew it was broken? Yeah good days). But i don't want to just rant. I have a solution! Some balancing that could bring riven back to a balanced position. **Passive** Current: Runic Blade INNATE: Riven's blade gains a Charge for 6 seconds every time she uses an ability (stacks up to 3 times). Riven's basic attacks consume a Charge when available to deal 25% − 50% (based on level) AD bonus physical damage. Fix: Runic Blade INNATE: Riven's blade gains a Charge for 3 (either use everything or gtfo) seconds every time she uses an ability (stacks up to 3 times). Riven's basic attacks consume a Charge when available to deal 15% − 60% (based on level) AD bonus physical damage. Her build is pure ad, her current passive is too rewarding at laning phase but with the increased damage she would still be good and even better at late game teamfights. **Q** Current: ACTIVE: Riven Dash dashes towards the target nearest to the cursor or in the direction she is currently facing, dealing physical damage to all enemies in front of her. Broken Wings can then be reactivated twice within the next 4 seconds, with the second cast refreshing the timer. PHYSICAL DAMAGE:» 15 / 35 / 55 / 75 / 95 (+ 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65% AD) Broken Wings' third cast damages all enemies around Riven in an expanded radius, and Airborne icon knocks them up. Riven can cross terrain during this cast. Each Broken Wings cast causes her next basic attack to occur more quickly. This is not considered a basic attack timer reset. Fix: You know, this is her main damage source so, this should not change, except THE LAST THING ~~Each Broken Wings cast causes her next basic attack to occur more quickly. This is not considered a basic attack timer reset.~~ this has to fucking go. Why get auto reset? What the reason? Isn't her q damage enough?? Answer: yes it is enough. Oh and maybe that q knockup hitobx? Yeah that is broken. **W** Current: EFFECT RADIUS: 125 / 135 COOLDOWN: 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 Ki Burst ACTIVE: Riven's sword emits a burst of runic energy that shocks nearby enemies, dealing physical damage and applying a stun for 0.75 seconds. PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 55 / 85 / 115 / 145 / 175 (+ 100% bonus AD) Fix: That radius? Lowered, 115 / 125. She either q on you and w you or that WILL NOT HIT. CD from 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 to 15 / 13 / 10 / 8 / 6. Right now, she has too low cooldowns in lane which makes her way too easy to play. this fix forces her to time it well early on but have it on lower cd at late so that she can still be strong. Also that bonus ad, scaling on w level reaching up to 110%. **E** Current: TARGET RANGE: 325 COOLDOWN: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 Valor ACTIVE: Riven Dash dashes in the direction of the cursor, shielding herself for 1.5 seconds. SHIELD STRENGTH: 95 / 125 / 155 / 185 / 215 (+ 100% bonus AD) Fix: That shield, that damned shield. This makes her impossible to 1v1. Range must be lowered to 290, cd to 13 / 11 / 9 / 8 / 7 so that there is a 1v1 window to her and finally the shield ratio should remain the same (because it would be too weak if it did not shield that much) and again, bonus ad ratio DECREASED to 25% maxing out at 75%. Obvious reasons. **R** That fucking execute wannabe R Current: COOLDOWN: 120 / 90 / 60 Blade of the Exile ACTIVE: Riven transforms her sword for 15 seconds, gaining (20% AD) bonus attack damage, 75 bonus range on her basic attacks, increased range on Broken Wings, and Ki Burst, as well as becoming able to cast Wind Slash once for the duration. What is wind slash? A wave that does up to 200% more dmg based on your missing health with a minimum damage at lvl 1 being 100 +60% bonus ad (so it becomes like 160 with 100 ad if she casts it when you are full hp, still cancer) and max rank being (lvl 1 always) 300 +180% bonus ad. Hmmmmmmmm oh also it has an effect radius of 900....YEAH Fix: Yeah, lets have a look at Wind slash. Damage, 0 - 100% based on missing health, Range lowered to 60 Bonus ad at max rank lowered to 120% because that much on a lvl 6 1v1 is impossible to beat even for tanks (btw, did you know what you can totally counter riven by building armor? Yeah thats at the death recap tips and it is totally -100% acurate) And the radius lowered to 700 because 900 range combined with LoLtm hitboxes is broken as fuck Oh and now i notice it, bonus range on q and w? I don't get it, do they think that riven players are braindead thats why they give them such help? Yeah, get that shit out of here, make it to give only on q so she can catch fast targets. And that is pretty much it. With these changes she should be good to go.
As a Jax main as well, albeit a jungle one, I feel your pain.
Show more

Scottsc20

Level 89 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion