Zed genius (EUNE)
: It triggers me so hard. Laners are like "WTF WHERE IS MY LEVEL 2 GANK SHACO" Dude, do you want me to come and deal 13 damage with my E and leave or what
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WizmyFEi,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:37:24.997+0000) > > It triggers me so hard. Laners are like "WTF WHERE IS MY LEVEL 2 GANK SHACO" > Dude, do you want me to come and deal 13 damage with my E and leave or what Just go in lv 2, die and be like "there, that's what a lvl 2 shaco looks like, you happy now?"
: NB3 should just quit the game since he's said he was so tired and sick of the game and Riot as a company. That would appease all of us.
> [{quoted}](name=Fraggleroc,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnQJwRdF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-19T10:01:14.717+0000) > > NB3 should just quit the game since he's said he was so tired and sick of the game and Riot as a company. That would appease all of us. If he quits he loses his money, same with Hashitshit, the only reason they keep playing is because not everyone is lucky like Dyrus and can leave and keep streaming for a living. It's sad but true. I agree with you though!
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Pff, people will admit that his rework was a mistake only if some popular pro player would point that out.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QxoiAVEo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T11:20:34.008+0000) > > Pff, people will admit that his rework was a mistake only if some popular pro player would point that out. This reminds me of Yuumi. Shortly after the hotfix, people were still calling her an insta-loss whenever anyone would pick her, so far as to blame losses on her despite a lot of other players doing worse, then a couple of weeks later "oMg YuUmI iS sO bRoKeN" even though they hadn't touched her after the hotfixes but they saw their streamers complain about her. I played her since release so watching it develop like that was hilarious.
: I like Irelia, but +1. It's pretty wild how Yasuo has been the most hated champ in this game for ages and they've done nothing to reduce the frustration.
> [{quoted}](name=5or6stores,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=61dMmfLU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T09:06:02.063+0000) > > I like Irelia, but +1. It's pretty wild how Yasuo has been the most hated champ in this game for ages and they've done nothing to reduce the frustration. Because poster boy can't get fixed or the neckbeards/10 year olds would bitch about it and quit the game.
: Temp support mid is still off meta. It's literally off the meta. And they were doing well too. Nb3 deserves to get banned for sabotaging a game, harassing players, and going AFK.
> [{quoted}](name=TsunamiWave22,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NEjQ87ex,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-19T06:55:06.628+0000) > > Temp support mid is still off meta. It's literally off the meta. And they were doing well too. Nb3 deserves to get banned for sabotaging a game, harassing players, and going AFK. Exactly, so many cry babies that if something doesn't go exactly like they imagine in their unrealistic expectations, they consider it trolling and start crying for reports or bans. Yet still place it on the same stage as a streamer using his influence to mess with others. This community is such a joke.
: I imagine creating a game is a lot easier than fixing an already built one.
> [{quoted}](name=Snowplosion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jMG8BLAE,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-19T07:39:23.020+0000) > > I imagine creating a game is a lot easier than fixing an already built one. You're not wrong so idk why you got downvoted, there's a reason why post-mortems are so valuable in the game industry...
: > [{quoted}](name=Trolosaurus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AtEYhR3a,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:24:03.181+0000) > > And Tyler1 came back, and is still a big bag of toxicity. > Why did they let him come back? > Because he's a good source of revenue. People watch him to see him throw massive temper tantrums. > Any form of attention, even negative attention, is good for a game that's trying to remain relevant. He was the only player permanently banned, and he had to prove that he isn’t toxic. Doesn’t he keep his toxicity verbal or as jokes nowadays?
> [{quoted}](name=Chromatic Eagle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AtEYhR3a,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:43:51.616+0000) > > He was the only player permanently banned, and he had to prove that he isn’t toxic. Doesn’t he keep his toxicity verbal or as jokes nowadays? Exactly, He mostly throws his tantrums but usually keeps it to himself and to his chat, not to the players directly in game, or at least when i watched him i've seen that
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1GNqHu2A,comment-id=0006000400000001,timestamp=2019-06-12T00:06:11.431+0000) > > Okay I'm gonna tackle every single one of your points for the sake of an actual discussion. > > Hitting an ability with Akali has to be one of the easiest things to do, her Q has one of the shortest animations while also being instacast, on an extremely lower cooldown, and her energy cost is forgiven with the amount of energy regen she has in her kit, so getting her passive off from it is extremely easy. > > > Her E has probably some of the best flexibility of all movement abilities in the game, you use it backwards as a small gap closer to land Q then follow up with your normal rotation, you can throw it into the smokescreen for a free escape after you engage with your ult and 1 shot the enemy. It actually has a decent enough range just in the dash to be able to dodge a skillshot in an emergency and in combination with Q sweet spot, lets you escape for free as you also slowed them. > > 100 seconds is NOT a hefty cooldown,. considering that a lot of champions have theirs on around 120 secs with assassins usually having it around the same. It's a 600/700 range dash with no indicator or delay, with a micro stun to ensure the Akali player catches up to what's going on. the delay is 2.5 seconds for an execute with the same range and no animation. a delay you can spend in your smokescreen chilling pretty easily. that in combination with all the movement speed if you're half decent at her and her E cast that if, again, you're half decent at her, you will land after you go in as you'll be right on top of them. the only way to balance Akali is actually giving her more room to actually react to her before she engages rather than her instantly jumping on you, bursting you down and if you're lucky, having a small window before she deals the last hit. > > {{champion:105}} ult flies super slowly and to get the most out of it you need to land it at a reasonable range, {{champion:238}} at least gives you an animation before he goes ham on you, {{champion:91}} leaves the spinning knives to let you know you have to back out before he goes in, {{champion:55}} usually has to go in after throwing some abilities that they themselves have delays... etc. Akali just presses a button and you're already set up for her to exterminate you. > > All of this and don't forget she will have gunblade to slow your ass too! In case you forgot. Making all of her "hard to land E's" even easier and also making it easier for her to escape or engage. You cant be serious with this, right? Akalis only offensive spamable ability is near melee range. So in order to proc the speed boost you need to already be in someone's face, meaning its really not helping you be mobile, ESPECIALLY since if youre in someones face you are REQUIRED to press W or youll just die, and W REQUIRES you to be in a specific area, not running all around. Her E is her weakest ability by far. Its a short hop, and a dash if youre lucky rarely. Its easy to dodge and lacks good range. Anyone with boots 1 who isnt already in your face will just sidestep it or put minions between you. If youre using your ult specifically for mobility, youre playing akali wrong and just wasted all your kill potential.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1GNqHu2A,comment-id=00060004000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-12T04:28:34.077+0000) > > You cant be serious with this, right? > > Akalis only offensive spamable ability is near melee range. So in order to proc the speed boost you need to already be in someone's face, meaning its really not helping you be mobile, ESPECIALLY since if youre in someones face you are REQUIRED to press W or youll just die, and W REQUIRES you to be in a specific area, not running all around. A good Akali will always land good Q's near the edge because they are barely inside her passive ring if she lands it, it's not nearly as short as you think it is, so using it to trigger your passive is actually extremely easy and consistent, and even if you miss it's not like you lose any resource as she's energy based, it also has an extremely low cooldown so even if you miss the first, the second can open up a trading combo if followed by a W and then a 3rd Q. her E is basically icing on the cake, and it does its job pretty damn well. Her R is extremely good to engage on a target that's at half health for free, and of course you'll use it as mobility, since it translate as both an engage and disengage, the fact that you're actually trying to defend that Akali is supposedly not a mobile champion still baffles me, that most mean Fizz, Zed and Talon have even less mobility than Akali using your logic right? since they have less dashes and less mobility spells then right?
: Well you have to give them credit. They did just give Shaco a new skin, and he was in the "1000 days" club. They probably want to alternate releases, giving at least one skin to a "forgotten" champion every other skin release, so that they don't lose too much money. This time, its the "popular" champion's turns, as we all know, all 3 champions getting Arcade skins have gotten at least one within the last year. I'm sure that we'll see other "forgotten" champions getting skins in the next releases.
I agreed with you until > so that they don't lose too much money. do you actually think they're low on skin money? And even more, after the prestige skins and most recently, the Battle Academia event? No, there's no excuse for that business model, they can easily release something like 1 popular champion to get the bulk of purchases and then 2 unpopular champs per batch. Despite the newest arcade skins being pretty bad you can already tell they made them just as a quick cash grab because why make decent skins for unpopular champs when you can pull any low effort skin for a popular champion since their playerbases will buy whatever they come up with? Look, I know you support unpopular champs too but thinking they're making this decisions because they don't want to "lose money" is just naive, they are getting too arrogant when it comes to it and if the community doesn't go against it then it'll only get worse.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Player labs showed that players connect with a skin better when the face is shown. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IAmGME3x,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T21:33:15.854+0000) > > Player labs showed that players connect with a skin better when the face is shown. :) Only thing I wanna connect to Yasuo's face is a boot. Or the ban button, both make me feel as good.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1GNqHu2A,comment-id=00060004,timestamp=2019-06-09T22:16:56.711+0000) > > Speed boost on passive, disengage on E that can translate into the best engage in the game as it chases you globally, an instacast double dash that is extremely long. All of this procing the passive that gives you movement speed. The hell kind of shit do you have to smoke to think that's low mobility? And literally all of that is untrue via exaggeration. Passive speed boost requires an ability hit, then to run away from your target a set distance for it to proc. Basically just enough to reengage and close the target to proc your passive. Disengage on E is very short range, not all that useful. Reengage requires landing the E skillshot, something that is also short range, predictable, delayed and slow, and while it follows globally.... thats not realistic (also think they set a max distance to prevent the case of following to fountain after a recall) Her ult is also not instant cast double dash, as R2 has a multi second delay before you can use it. Both dashes are also short, and on a hefty CD. And even IF you wanted to use all your mobility to be mobile.... you cant. Because the moment you step outside W for an extended period of time.... youre dead. Hard to be mobile when your only way to not die forces you into a confined area.
Okay I'm gonna tackle every single one of your points for the sake of an actual discussion. > Passive speed boost requires an ability hit, then to run away from your target a set distance for it to proc. Basically just enough to reengage and close the target to proc your passive. Hitting an ability with Akali has to be one of the easiest things to do, her Q has one of the shortest animations while also being instacast, on an extremely lower cooldown, and her energy cost is forgiven with the amount of energy regen she has in her kit, so getting her passive off from it is extremely easy. > Disengage on E is very short range, not all that useful. Reengage requires landing the E skillshot, something that is also short range, predictable, delayed and slow, and while it follows globally.... thats not realistic (also think they set a max distance to prevent the case of following to fountain after a recall) Her E has probably some of the best flexibility of all movement abilities in the game, you use it backwards as a small gap closer to land Q then follow up with your normal rotation, you can throw it into the smokescreen for a free escape after you engage with your ult and 1 shot the enemy. It actually has a decent enough range just in the dash to be able to dodge a skillshot in an emergency and in combination with Q sweet spot, lets you escape for free as you also slowed them. > Her ult is also not instant cast double dash, as R2 has a multi second delay before you can use it. Both dashes are also short, and on a hefty CD. 100 seconds is NOT a hefty cooldown,. considering that a lot of champions have theirs on around 120 secs with assassins usually having it around the same. It's a 600/700 range dash with no indicator or delay, with a micro stun to ensure the Akali player catches up to what's going on. the delay is 2.5 seconds for an execute with the same range and no animation. a delay you can spend in your smokescreen chilling pretty easily. that in combination with all the movement speed if you're half decent at her and her E cast that if, again, you're half decent at her, you will land after you go in as you'll be right on top of them. the only way to balance Akali is actually giving her more room to actually react to her before she engages rather than her instantly jumping on you, bursting you down and if you're lucky, having a small window before she deals the last hit. {{champion:105}} ult flies super slowly and to get the most out of it you need to land it at a reasonable range, {{champion:238}} at least gives you an animation before he goes ham on you, {{champion:91}} leaves the spinning knives to let you know you have to back out before he goes in, {{champion:55}} usually has to go in after throwing some abilities that they themselves have delays... etc. Akali just presses a button and you're already set up for her to exterminate you. All of this and don't forget she will have gunblade to slow your ass too! In case you forgot. Making all of her "hard to land E's" even easier and also making it easier for her to escape or engage.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Of course they have mobility and burst. Most assassins do. Akali is pretty much the only low mobility assassin, and you people complain about her tool she needs to have in order to function with low mobility.
> Akali is pretty much the only low mobility assassin, and you people complain about her tool she needs to have in order to function with low mobility. Speed boost on passive, disengage on E that can translate into the best engage in the game as it chases you globally, an instacast double dash that is extremely long. All of this procing the passive that gives you movement speed. The hell kind of shit do you have to smoke to think that's low mobility?
: Your name is not even in the picture......
> [{quoted}](name=Relax I am noob,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Ehou0x2q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-09T06:44:32.365+0000) > > Your name is not even in the picture...... He's the jungler that's getting flamed obviously.
: I don't think shields should even be in the game. There's nothing interesting or smart with shields. But go ahead and downvote me because you have no counter argument, person.
> [{quoted}](name=WastedHooker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tgpoUMEy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-09T09:52:40.395+0000) > > I don't think shields should even be in the game. There's nothing interesting or smart with shields. But go ahead and downvote me because you have no counter argument, person. Not sure why you're getting downvoted for this, Shields are basically the defensive "True Damage". No way to lower them, most shield users and enchanters have it on an obnoxiously low cooldown and all they do is negate interactivity most of the time as most shields are instant cast with no travel time. If shields had actual skill expression then sure, go for it. And before anyone says the obvious, no, timing despite being a form of skill expression, is already a basic skill that every single player should have. You want to know what's even more interactive and skill expressive? actually predicting what's going to happen and preparing for it. Not having a free "outplay" point and click button.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TFpkQPpg,comment-id=000100010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T13:15:30.957+0000) > > I am not a Zed main and I'm not talking out of bias, he's powerful for sure and could use some toning down Isn't that his entire point?
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TFpkQPpg,comment-id=0001000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T15:27:57.975+0000) > > Isn't that his entire point? I said toning down, as in a little bit, the guy's main point basically implies "If riven needs a nerf then Zed should get butchered as well" with a lot of bias, then when i disagreed by saying Zed is fine but just a bit on the stronger side he tried to claim i only think that because I was a Zed main, which I'm not. I agree partially, but i don't think he's as big a problem as a lot of people love to circlejerk about.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Schoenberg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JAEW1pGm,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-05T05:08:54.951+0000) > > It'd be pretty funny to see a society where no one makes amends for aggression bc they think it makes them look stronger. > > Anyhow, I think the strongest thing is calm, self-control. It'll get you further in life than being impulsive will. The strongest thing depends entirely on the situation you are in. If some lone guy is beating up your girlfriend in front of you, I doubt the strongest things are calm and self-control.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JAEW1pGm,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T08:02:39.273+0000) > > The strongest thing depends entirely on the situation you are in. If some lone guy is beating up your girlfriend in front of you, I doubt the strongest things are calm and self-control. If you are able to compare playing a videogame with someone beating your girlfriend then i have some really bad news for you, buddy...
: K but like... why did u need emotional support to keep playing a game tho?
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EWkrIkPJ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-05T03:12:49.710+0000) > > K but like... why did u need emotional support to keep playing a game tho? Because most of the playerbase has a mental so weak they go ape shit the moment something doesn't go according to their unrealistic standards... It's pretty sad.
: Positvity tilts me even more. Constant ass kissing is not any kind of "support" for me
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EWkrIkPJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T14:51:37.035+0000) > > Positvity tilts me even more. Constant ass kissing is not any kind of "support" for me I honestly feel bad for you because you actually don't see how toxic you really are... Hope you all the best in the future!
Rylalei (EUNE)
: I see you're a Zed main yourself. No, him having 50% win rate is not ok, have you seen both the play rate and ban rate? Those are too high a champion like him. Yes, I know he's not as hard to play as he should be, but if he's picked by so many and banned like crazy making it so they can't practice perfectly because he's banned every other game yet he stills managed a 50% win rate, then he's not fine. Win rate alone doesn't tell you the whole story.
> [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TFpkQPpg,comment-id=00010001000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-05T07:19:29.746+0000) > > I see you're a Zed main yourself. I am not a Zed main and I'm not talking out of bias, he's powerful for sure and could use some toning down, but he's not really as overpowered as people love to circlejerk about. His winrate being fairly high but him being at 50% WR is fine as he's a champion with an okay learning curve while at the same time having a kit people love playing as, his WR doesn't spike until the very higher end of the ladder which is only natural as the best High Elo players can destroy almost every matchup with him. But if you see his banrate being so high, a lot of time it's because of other things not being as strong as him, making him the most popular champion at the time to ban. In the case of my **ACTUAL** main, Fizz, people love to hate him, and he's pretty easy to learn and he's keeping a nice 51% WR with a 5% PR, but i can assure you that if Riot buffed him with 1 base AD, people would start banning him out of hatred, same thing happened to Zed, they mini reworked him, he was overpowered, they nerfed him, now he's strong but not unbearable, but there's nothing really that problematic mid lane so people are still hating on him. Buff anything else that actually becomes a problem and you'll notice how they will forget Zed in favor of perma banning the new flavor of the month.
Rylalei (EUNE)
: When you nerf Zed you can nerf Riven, deal? Accordion to U.GG, here are the win, pick and ban rates for both in all elos (in that order, so I don't have to say next to each what they are): - Iron Riven: 45.07%, 5.8%, 2.1% Zed: 50.22%, 15.8%, 45% - Bronze Riven: 45.39%, 6.1%, 2.8% Zed: 49.62%, 16.2%, 51.8% - Silver: Riven: 47.02%, 7.3%, 4.1% Zed: 49.67%, 14.4%, 57.9% - Gold Riven: 48.85%, 8.8%, 6.3% Zed: 50.2%, 12.7%, 59.6% - Platinum Riven: 50.44%, 10.1%, 9.6% Zed: 50.78%, 11.9%, 55% - Diamond: Riven: 51.56%, 11%, 13.9% Zed: 50.71%, 10.8%, 48.2% - Master: Riven: 51.06%, 10.6%, 19% Zed: 54.08%, 9.4%, 24.7% - Grandmaster: Riven: 51.15%, 9.3%, 19.5% Zed: 53.6%, 8.7%, 21.7% - Challenger: Riven: 60%, 9.9%, 21.8% Zed: 35.9%, 8%, 15.4% Oh, Riven is a problem in challenger, how touching, Zed is a problem everywhere else, and according to the boards, something with high ban rate will have a lowered win rate, and same goes for high pick rate, so I wonder what win rate would Zed have on only Zed mains. And weren't the boards preaching as loud as they can that Riot shouldn't balance for top tier players, but for the lower ones? Well, in that case, Riven's fine, gut Zed.
> [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TFpkQPpg,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-04T22:18:51.574+0000) > > When you nerf Zed you can nerf Riven, deal? > > Accordion to U.GG, here are the win, pick and ban rates for both in all elos (in that order, so I don't have to say next to each what they are): > > - Iron > Riven: 45.07%, 5.8%, 2.1% > Zed: 50.22%, 15.8%, 45% > > - Bronze > Riven: 45.39%, 6.1%, 2.8% > Zed: 49.62%, 16.2%, 51.8% > > - Silver: > Riven: 47.02%, 7.3%, 4.1% > Zed: 49.67%, 14.4%, 57.9% > > - Gold > Riven: 48.85%, 8.8%, 6.3% > Zed: 50.2%, 12.7%, 59.6% > > - Platinum > Riven: 50.44%, 10.1%, 9.6% > Zed: 50.78%, 11.9%, 55% > > - Diamond: > Riven: 51.56%, 11%, 13.9% > Zed: 50.71%, 10.8%, 48.2% > > - Master: > Riven: 51.06%, 10.6%, 19% > Zed: 54.08%, 9.4%, 24.7% > > - Grandmaster: > Riven: 51.15%, 9.3%, 19.5% > Zed: 53.6%, 8.7%, 21.7% > > - Challenger: > Riven: 60%, 9.9%, 21.8% > Zed: 35.9%, 8%, 15.4% > > Oh, Riven is a problem in challenger, how touching, Zed is a problem everywhere else, and according to the boards, something with high ban rate will have a lowered win rate, and same goes for high pick rate, so I wonder what win rate would Zed have on only Zed mains. And weren't the boards preaching as loud as they can that Riot shouldn't balance for top tier players, but for the lower ones? Well, in that case, Riven's fine, gut Zed. Except that Zed having a 50% WR is perfectly fine. He's not exactly the hardest champion to learn, he's not easy either but his margins look fine Diamond and below. Maybe some nerfs for the very low ends of the ladder like Bronze and Iron since a champion like him should hover around 48% WR in there.
xNECROx (NA)
: What you don't understand is if you're losing clearly, it's very easy for a counter gank to hit very hard and then both you and your jg are dead. Even if the jg ganks and you're losing hard, you'll probably be losing hard again when the jg leaves. No thanks
> [{quoted}](name=xNECROx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PlE6H2zs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-04T12:49:17.102+0000) > > What you don't understand is if you're losing clearly, it's very easy for a counter gank to hit very hard and then both you and your jg are dead. Even if the jg ganks and you're losing hard, you'll probably be losing hard again when the jg leaves. No thanks This is what people don't understand, why gank for a losing lane when you can just gank for the rest of the team that is doing better? Just eat it up and hols your turret as hard as you can, help will come from the rest of the team grouping or putting insane pressure elsewhere, not wasting resources for someone that will probably keep losing the matchup after a succesful gank.
: These Are The Reasons That Games becomes Coinflips.
I think that games are coinflip-y mostly because there are so many mechanics to encourage "comebacks" when in reality it just translates to "throw-the-game" so when you're ahead with a team that's doing pretty good and then suddenly a mistake happens, they get a million gold worth of bounties then take objectives like crazy then start snowballing back on you. Early leads don't matter for anything anymore unless you're playing diamond and above as no one below that know how to push a lead, get cocky and give up bounties (I'm guilty of that too, i admit) while people that are behind will slowly get more powerful as long as they don't have bronze mentality of giving up after first blood. Closing games after an ace (especially when behind) is easier than ever to the point where after 20 minutes if a team gets aced twice, they're probably already 3 inhibs down.
: Nah games aren't coinflips. It simply comes down to how good you are as an individual player. If you are good enough to win games, then you'll win enough to consistently climb. If you aren't better than your rank, you'll be hardstuck and think every game is a coinflip simply because you aren't better than your elo and can't impact the game enough to win.
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weezy Baby,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nwlxI15L,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-04T08:37:24.285+0000) > > Nah games aren't coinflips. It simply comes down to how good you are as an individual player. If you are good enough to win games, then you'll win enough to consistently climb. If you aren't better than your rank, you'll be hardstuck and think every game is a coinflip simply because you aren't better than your elo and can't impact the game enough to win. you forgot to type in /s at the end my friend.
: > [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RIFAww6P,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-04T10:25:57.936+0000) > > Who cares? What's important is that riot sold a bunch of shitty passes. ;) i got a prestige skin so im pretty happy too bad the game is too shit for me to play a lot more or I would've farmed like 5-10 more orbs
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RIFAww6P,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-04T10:56:28.182+0000) > > i got a prestige skin so im pretty happy > > too bad the game is too shit for me to play a lot more or I would've farmed like 5-10 more orbs Dude, it was the exact same for me, I only grinded to get a prestige skin then i stopped playing for a while and everytime i came back it was just the most cancerous experience ever. welp, at least i got my skin and 1 orb i guess!
Verxint (NA)
: Her playrate is down significantly, so the nerfs did work. A lot of people were getting success they shouldn't have and those people stopped winning and stopped playing. That's why the winrate is back up, not because all those people were unaffected, but because the people affected aren't in the statistic anymore. Does she need more changes? Quite likely. But that change did had a significant impact.
> [{quoted}](name=Verxint,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TFpkQPpg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-04T15:27:27.007+0000) > > Her playrate is down significantly, so the nerfs did work. A lot of people were getting success they shouldn't have and those people stopped winning and stopped playing. That's why the winrate is back up, not because all those people were unaffected, but because the people affected aren't in the statistic anymore. > Does she need more changes? Quite likely. But that change did had a significant impact. I agree with your point on the changes making her lose some popularity from bandwaggoners that abused her for the freelo, but she is still overpowered on the hands of a half decent player when she should be a "hard champion to master", 52% WR and 6% Pick rate is quite high for a champion that's supposed to be along the hardest champions in the game.
MaddMan (NA)
: I mean with the super overloaded kits of current champs... Yah, Hes pretty straight forward and simple to play, the only "skill" you need to play him, is timing your W. He use to have his ult global. Of course i said add all this stuff, and said not all at once, and i didnt say we couldnt take something off his kit to revamp it for his "rework" since we were talking about what we want to see.
> [{quoted}](name=MaddMan,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cEEelTsk,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T22:57:22.771+0000) > > I mean with the super overloaded kits of current champs... Yah, Hes pretty straight forward and simple to play, the only "skill" you need to play him, is timing your W. He use to have his ult global. Of course i said add all this stuff, and said not all at once, and i didnt say we couldnt take something off his kit to revamp it for his "rework" since we were talking about what we want to see. Yes, I understand, hence why i added the /s at the end as i was just messing with you, adding things to his kit would be really nice as long as he gets more depth to his kit instead of that "I run at you in a straight line with all my abilities and auto you to death, as that would leave us with yet another Master Yi
: Testing out what exactly? His W? And I like how you don't counter any of my arguments except by saying that since I'm bronze, my opinion is invalid. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Another great example of the ignorance of boards players.
> [{quoted}](name=Cotten Eyed Joe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyUUiQq7,comment-id=0014000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T20:43:18.348+0000) > > Testing out what exactly? His W? > > And I like how you don't counter any of my arguments except by saying that since I'm bronze, my opinion is invalid. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > > Another great example of the ignorance of boards players. Nope, I disproved everything you said, you adviced me to "stop trolling"? I adressed it by saying I'm only trying out random stuff on my main champion and meme builds on aram, You critizised the way I build? You clearly don't have the game knowledge to do that and it's evident by the fact you're standing at a 40% Win rate on the second to last rank in the entire game. You seem to be very attached to the fact I called you out on being bronze, does it really bother you that much? And yes, I was testing Fizz's W max first instead of the generic E max to try him out as a duelist rather than an assassin, I would never take that to ranked as it would affect others and I'm mostly doing it for fun! Just because you don't wanna acknowledge the fact I took the time to address your criticism doesn't mean I didn't. Imagine being so critical about other peoples' builds and not even being able to get better at the game by building the actual meta things... now THAT is pretty sad...
: I have high hopes for Fiddles. It made me nervous when I saw he won (even though I voted for him), but their early comments seem really promising. I agree that "ambush predator" is kind of Fiddle's thing, so I'm glad that's where the discussion is starting. And I am also glad they are going to separate the goofy elements into his skins, instead of trying to make base fiddles goofy. I want him to live up to his fantasy of being a terrifying monstrosity.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bfZb0XKK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-03T00:42:41.014+0000) > > I have high hopes for Fiddles. It made me nervous when I saw he won (even though I voted for him), but their early comments seem really promising. I agree that "ambush predator" is kind of Fiddle's thing, so I'm glad that's where the discussion is starting. > > And I am also glad they are going to separate the goofy elements into his skins, instead of trying to make base fiddles goofy. I want him to live up to his fantasy of being a terrifying monstrosity. Also the fact it's the team that created Ornn, Ivern, etc. I have high hopes for a cool and original design that fits the champion's theme perfectly!
: Thats not bullshit..? Most champs have ult cds between 1:10 and 2 minutes. Also I'm assuming you;re talking about this game https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3057005336/228912024?tab=overview Where you went as Fizz and when wits end. You build almost 0 useful MR but starting off, you should never have been able to even die. You have E to disengage. That alone is enough to beat her. Also I'm looking at your match history and you seem to troll occasionally. Probably should stop that.
> Where you went as Fizz and when wits end. You build almost 0 useful MR but starting off, you should never have been able to even die. You have E to disengage. That alone is enough to beat her. And here we have another of those who seem to think they know better, I've been going wits end Fizz for a while just to test it out, that's not the game I was referring to. > Also I'm looking at your match history and you seem to troll occasionally. Probably should stop that. ??? If you're talking about the game where i ended up with beads it's just because the game was pretty much closing up in the end and i decided to sell everything just how you used to build tears at the end for fun before they ended the game after we all got smacked. Nothing wrong with that. Also that enchanter Lee Sin game which I assume you were also referring to was an Aram. and all the other games are Norms lmao. Before you talk crap about others make sure you're actually better at the game than them? You're Bronze 1 with a 40% Win Rate, I'm pretty sure you're closer to actual trolling than me. Good luck out there! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Donno about him but I am such a person. If I have garbage feeding team mates, I want to ff at 15 and if it bothers those "never ff" junkies, then I am all for it. Fuck these "never surrender" people.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EgrRWKML,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-06-02T20:46:14.308+0000) > > Donno about him but I am such a person. If I have garbage feeding team mates, I want to ff at 15 and if it bothers those "never ff" junkies, then I am all for it. Fuck these "never surrender" people. Oof, with that attitude I can tell why you can't climb. Good luck out there!
: People exploding in rage in chat isn't toxic. It's funny. The REAL cause of toxicity are the ones who consistently poke fun at people, it's the little comments, especially from people who non jokingly flame and harras when they are already winning. THOSE are the people who need to be punished. Those are the people who CREATE toxicity. I've been apart of gaming since Pokemon Yellow and it's all the same. This problem has never been solved correctly.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xadncI2Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-01T14:29:59.841+0000) > > People exploding in rage in chat isn't toxic. It's funny. The REAL cause of toxicity are the ones who consistently poke fun at people, it's the little comments, especially from people who non jokingly flame and harras when they are already winning. THOSE are the people who need to be punished. Those are the people who CREATE toxicity. I've been apart of gaming since Pokemon Yellow and it's all the same. This problem has never been solved correctly. Bro, if you're getting mad at people bantering when they're winning you need to grow up, whenever an enemy starts getting cocky in all chat because they're ahead all i do is try harder and try to win in the end, it's always satisfying to make them eat their words and see them flame their team after they lose.
MaddMan (NA)
: Heres what i always thought: (Note, not ALL of these at once, just throwing ideas out) When he ults, along with his darkness, everyone gets a .5-1second instant fear. Or when he ults, and lands on a target, the target gets a .5-1second fear (so they cant instant flash and he can land his E fear also?). It would be very amusing to see his Q some how add a silence to it so when he lands it, they cant use an ability to run away while he chases them on his trail. I do, very much so, agree with silencing everything when he ults, BUT.... Lets be real here, duos are in discord, or the soloQ are listening to hentai music so loud they cant hear the game anyhow.
> [{quoted}](name=MaddMan,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cEEelTsk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-02T15:12:19.208+0000) > > Heres what i always thought: > (Note, not ALL of these at once, just throwing ideas out) > When he ults, along with his darkness, everyone gets a .5-1second instant fear. > Or when he ults, and lands on a target, the target gets a .5-1second fear (so they cant instant flash and he can land his E fear also?). > It would be very amusing to see his Q some how add a silence to it so when he lands it, they cant use an ability to run away while he chases them on his trail. > > I do, very much so, agree with silencing everything when he ults, BUT.... Lets be real here, duos are in discord, or the soloQ are listening to hentai music so loud they cant hear the game anyhow. Why not give him a global ult while we're at it? Or true damage in his autos from lv 1 since you seem to want him to not have any counterplay at all? lmao /s
: > [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xampB2A0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-01T18:51:08.063+0000) > > Im guessing people are downvoting you cuz Tank Sylas might happen (it wont). I wouldn't say no to that because just remember {{champion:31}} exists and at some point these AP champions went tank: {{champion:245}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:3}}. Some of them have been since pigeon holed into a tank or damage role since but their original intended role was mage which until the last few seasons was kind of like an "AP bruiser" you often did not super burst people, but you were sturdy enough or mobile enough to skirmish on the front lines and lock down carries or even killing them if you were ahead enough plus you often had enough sustain to cast non stop in a fight unless mana was supposed to be a gate on your character like old pre-mage rework {{champion:63}}.
> [{quoted}](name=Jefftiffy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xampB2A0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T19:33:24.479+0000) > > I wouldn't say no to that because just remember {{champion:31}} exists and at some point these AP champions went tank: {{champion:245}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:3}}. > > Some of them have been since pigeon holed into a tank or damage role since but their original intended role was mage which until the last few seasons was kind of like an "AP bruiser" you often did not super burst people, but you were sturdy enough or mobile enough to skirmish on the front lines and lock down carries or even killing them if you were ahead enough plus you often had enough sustain to cast non stop in a fight unless mana was supposed to be a gate on your character like old pre-mage rework {{champion:63}}. Only reason Tankko and Tank Fizz worked was because high base damages mixed with very safe disengages, also Tank Fizz had his missing HP burn. Galio is MEANT to be tanky, Gragas is also meant to be pretty beefy and has always been a stat check. Akali's design is broken and it won't change until they figure out how to fix her. typical certainlyT champion.
Rioter Comments
: I take it you're the type who dosen't surrender much, if ever. That said I dissagre and the knowledge that it's bothering people with a stigma towards FF makes me like it more.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackEyesBlue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EgrRWKML,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-02T18:42:10.879+0000) > > I take it you're the type who dosen't surrender much, if ever. > > That said I dissagre and the knowledge that it's bothering people with a stigma towards FF makes me like it more. I take it that you're the type who spams surrender at 15 no matter what. That said I agree with op and the knowledge that people support an annoying feature because they just have ill will towards others makes me lose faith in this community even more.
: I miss the days where cooldowns actually existed...
I was playing vs {{champion:84}} the other day, my jungler came in and ganked, she used ult to run away, cool! i shoved, then backed to shop then when i came back to lane she used her E to go in on me and i traded back thinking "Oh she's being greedy so i can win this trade since she has no ult!" i start fighting her and suddenly 3 seconds into the fight she just microstuns me, ignites me then executes me. The fucking bitch had ult in just over a minute. at rank 1... that, that right there, is fucking bullshit.
KazKaz (OCE)
: inb4 skillshots also do this and every mage player goes "Waaaah I don't get to spam my long distance broken skillshots with my infinite mana waaaahhh"
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EPw0Gzy0,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T14:16:25.955+0000) > > inb4 skillshots also do this and every mage player goes "Waaaah I don't get to spam my long distance broken skillshots with my infinite mana waaaahhh" Hey, I main mages and I support this, harass should be punishable no matter what, but complaining about an unavoidable ability with no cost having a drawback is just sad. I agree that mana isn't even an issue anymore with the easy accessibility and is no longer a skill expression like it used to be as mages don't need to manage their mana anymore. But yeah, that's a discussion for another day!
Snowbrand (EUW)
: No more Point and Click fears! I'm so fking happy lol!!! :D And he have so much potential to be a scary fun champion like the morde rework for example.
> [{quoted}](name=Snowbrand,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TiQxx7JZ,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-05-30T18:56:22.594+0000) > > No more Point and Click fears! I'm so fking happy lol!!! :D And he have so much potential to be a scary fun champion like the morde rework for example. Idk man, even with Fid having no real skillshot i'd have preferred mundo getting a rework, his kit, character and model are absolute trash. "oh his kit? He ummmmm runs in a straight line throwing cleavers while being unkillable."
: And he single handedly lost you the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Hot LeBlanc Yuri,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ufQs0mi2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-30T11:54:30.248+0000) > > And he single handedly lost you the game. Idk dude, 0/6 Sona doesn't sound too helpful either
: Also, when they reworked targeted abilities to draw harassment. More minion punishment. Love it!
> [{quoted}](name=Ôathkeeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EPw0Gzy0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-30T20:04:37.684+0000) > > Also, when they reworked targeted abilities to draw harassment. More minion punishment. Love it! All i could read was "Waaaahhhh i don't get to spam my point and click resourceless harass without getting punished anymore waaaaaahhh"
: The people that get paid to play the game discover new tactics that work and with math and strategy behind it. Average Joe that wants to go aftershock jinx has no real idea as to why it's viable or isn't viable. Also the average Joe is doing that nonsense in games where people aren't trying to practice builds or have the skill capable of overcoming the shortcomings or weakness of doing a bad build. To you or anyone like you the meta is annoying but there's a meta for a reason and going against the meta doesn't really help you much in some cases it can help with odd picks or picks people don't or match against often. More often than not a champion out of Meta is for a particular reason.
> [{quoted}](name=AetherFlow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FNNG7Fpu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-29T19:40:20.132+0000) > > The people that get paid to play the game discover new tactics that work and with math and strategy behind it. Average Joe that wants to go aftershock jinx has no real idea as to why it's viable or isn't viable. Also the average Joe is doing that nonsense in games where people aren't trying to practice builds or have the skill capable of overcoming the shortcomings or weakness of doing a bad build. > > To you or anyone like you the meta is annoying but there's a meta for a reason and going against the meta doesn't really help you much in some cases it can help with odd picks or picks people don't or match against often. More often than not a champion out of Meta is for a particular reason. And on the other side of the coin, average Joe doesn't even understand why something is meta but they play it because they see their streamers play it, they're no longer playing the game for their enjoyment but only copying others and focus on winning even though unlike pros or high elo streamers, they don't get anything from winning more.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TwJwFTLg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-30T17:06:06.689+0000) > > you dont even have shaco in your username so it doesnt count Meme > [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TwJwFTLg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-30T17:07:34.791+0000) > > I don't like Shaco. So let's rework him! _Guys did you even read the entire thing or did you just downvote and shitpost because there's no way you read this whole thing in a minute._
>Guys did you even read the entire thing or did you just downvote and shitpost because there's no way you read this whole thing in a minute. yes
Saezio (EUNE)
: Riot: So we want to push Janna away from a poke mage playstyle. Also riot: Ok let's introduce more reasons for her to poke (reducing E CD) BTW does her W count as CC? it does right?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q3KPGBlc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-30T12:39:20.720+0000) > > Riot: So we want to push Janna away from a poke mage playstyle. > Also riot: Ok let's introduce more reasons for her to poke (reducing E CD) > > BTW does her W count as CC? it does, everything in her kit reduces the shield cooldown.
: This question made me feel uncomfortably comfortable and soft Probably Willump {{champion:20}}
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=QaKrXh9P,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-26T21:43:55.870+0000) > > This question made me feel uncomfortably comfortable and soft > > Probably Willump {{champion:20}} The champion is technically Nunu **AND** Willump so... **THIS COMMENT RIGHT HERE FBI**
fire263 (NA)
: Commencing stopwatch is probably better imo as a secondary rune, as most zed players will just hit you with a Q before trading in order to proc boneplating. I like biscuit as well from there, although time warp tonic is ok if you're going for corrupting pot. Exhaust is better than barrier, as exhaust reduces Zed's damage by a ton and lasts duration of his ult, making it a much better choice than barrier which is just a short shield, whereas exhaust cuts down his damage and movement speed (less damage he does to you during his ult less damage the pop will do) Although depends on who I play and who else i'm against, I like Dorans into darkseal into ninja tabis, and if he's not doing well go my regular build from there otherwise I will build a seekers as well. Adaptive+Armor+health stat shards is a good combination into Zed, reducing his damage by a bit and still give you that bonus 9 adaptive force. As long as you're not spamming abilities or playing Ryze/Anivia/Cassiopeia, then you should be set with this setup. After your Ludens echo (or Archangels), I would finish Zhonyas unless he is really far behind or there's more major AP threats. {{champion:517}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:8}} are some of his worst matchups, if you're still having trouble and main mid lane, try learning one of these champions versus Zed, or if you have no other matchup that you hate more just ban him instead.
> [{quoted}](name=fire263,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7YqsqsAr,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-05-27T15:34:14.567+0000) > > Commencing stopwatch is probably better imo as a secondary rune, as most zed players will just hit you with a Q before trading in order to proc boneplating. I like biscuit as well from there, although time warp tonic is ok if you're going for corrupting pot. > > Exhaust is better than barrier, as exhaust reduces Zed's damage by a ton and lasts duration of his ult, making it a much better choice than barrier which is just a short shield, whereas exhaust cuts down his damage and movement speed (less damage he does to you during his ult less damage the pop will do) > > Although depends on who I play and who else i'm against, I like Dorans into darkseal into ninja tabis, and if he's not doing well go my regular build from there otherwise I will build a seekers as well. > > Adaptive+Armor+health stat shards is a good combination into Zed, reducing his damage by a bit and still give you that bonus 9 adaptive force. > > As long as you're not spamming abilities or playing Ryze/Anivia/Cassiopeia, then you should be set with this setup. After your Ludens echo (or Archangels), I would finish Zhonyas unless he is really far behind or there's more major AP threats. > > {{champion:517}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:8}} are some of his worst matchups, if you're still having trouble and main mid lane, try learning one of these champions versus Zed, or if you have no other matchup that you hate more just ban him instead. {{champion:91}} Is also pretty good as he has a stronger early game and his ult makes it extremely hard for Zed to hit him if Zed ults him first.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Or Get 1 cloth armor in lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7YqsqsAr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-27T12:37:34.634+0000) > > Or > Get 1 cloth armor in lane. The fact you got downvoted this hard when the solution is right there goes to show how clueless and bad at the games the boards are. As long as you keep track of his W CD and punish him after he uses it the matchup becomes so easy. Also buying early armor is extremely useful too. Seeing people being like "the only counter to him is a full built zhonyas" is actually hilarious. Just don't run in a straight line, don't throw your CC until he ults you or else he'll just outplay you. It's really not hard at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=GankLord,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6bu2zAgB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-27T07:53:24.086+0000) > > I've given up on climbing seriously this season I hit gold last year for the first time and it wasn't so hard of a climb but this season's matchmaking is ridiculous. I just play flexed now. if you get better you can climb
> [{quoted}](name=MYSTlCFLOW,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6bu2zAgB,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-27T07:53:59.895+0000) > > if you get better you can climb That's not the only issue in the game right now, I've climbed way higher than last seasons but no games have ever felt fair at all. It's always 1 lane getting absolutely obliterated while the rest tries to do damage control. It's never something like "Oh we can stabilize this game" Nope, it's always a one sided thrashing in this season.
Zeyphel (NA)
: ''Speed of sound'' You are completely exagerating, but that's okay; players often do that when they are tilted and if you see an Aatrox trying to dive your team you just focus him and he dies because his revive only actives if he gets to kill one of your teammates. If you are staying under tower with 1 hp and expecting him not to R and go for the kill, then the one making mistakes is you. It's not Aatrox faults that people don't know what overextent is. The sustain is good but is not anything that will stop you from killing him if you focus him. If you ignore him, that's your own problem. Don't come to boards to complain if you gifted him a kill and a free revive with it when you weren't supposed to be there.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g5ZtiVFq,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-05-26T06:41:11.039+0000) > > ''Speed of sound'' You are completely exagerating, but that's okay; players often do that when they are tilted and if you see an Aatrox trying to dive your team you just focus him and he dies because his revive only actives if he gets to kill one of your teammates. If you are staying under tower with 1 hp and expecting him not to R and go for the kill, then the one making mistakes is you. It's not Aatrox faults that people don't know what overextent is. > > The sustain is good but is not anything that will stop you from killing him if you focus him. If you ignore him, that's your own problem. Don't come to boards to complain if you gifted him a kill and a free revive with it when you weren't supposed to be there. Except that his sustain is ridiculous and applies to **ALL** healing sources, meaning that if they have any competent enchanter or any other frontliner to help he will plow through your entire team. There's a reason he's sitting at 52% WR with a high pickrate despite him being a "hard" champion.
: He gets ganked so easily and has no mobility just pick like darius or someone who can punish people that can't kite
> [{quoted}](name=Trash MammaI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7NLjNGbU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-25T16:24:44.182+0000) > > He gets ganked so easily and has no mobility just pick like darius or someone who can punish people that can't kite Except that Darius also gets countered by him since Kench can build full armor without sacrificing any damage at all and Darius has no sort of HP% damage in his kit.
: sylas is insane because hes a champ thats designed to fight and actually do well without an ult.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=reFsWuXJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-25T08:55:26.164+0000) > > sylas is insane because hes a champ thats designed to fight and actually do well without an ult. And the funniest thing is that at the same time he uses other people's ults better than the actual owner of the ult. Oh you have a full tank {{champion:54}} ? Let me steal his ult and turn it into a Nuke, Oh there's {{champion:150}} ? Here, I'll steal it and use it whenever I want because don't have the restriction that his kit is balanced around. {{champion:22}} ? Oh I will just turn it into a global 3 second stun that also becomes a Nuke. In my opinion Sylas should get the same stats on the ult as the original user.
Show more

Sebastit7d

Level 241 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion