: I'm autistic. I'm not r%%%%%ed. However, people like to call me a r%%%%% and treat me differently because they don't understand who I am and my condition. I'm capable of more than most people give me credit for.
>is iron 1 after 300 games >"I'm capable of more than most people give me credit for" omegalul In all seriousness just mute them, you won't gain anything into biting the toxic people.
: Garen gets off shit spells during his ultimate.
reee I lost to garen let me purposelessly complain to get him nerfed reee
: Why do AD champions get so many nice defensive itemization options?
ShiraZen (NA)
: I can't even play this game solo now. Normals and raging.
way easier said than done buddy all you can do is report
: trust i even left tickets to riot before my perma suspension asking what am i doing wrong can you help me besides just banning my account i had 3 14 day bans. and all i got form support staff was because its not friendly its automatic toxic. legit i even submitted a ticket if they could help me because im seeing a huge disconnect to what i kept getting banned for and riots response that im the most toxic of toxic.
Yes, thats why I'm recommending you seek a player support specialist. If they don't see that you're fine, no-one will.
Prandine (NA)
: If I had to guess it was the constant complaining about your teammates throughout the entire games and calling them trolls. Definitely annoying to have to see all game long when that time would have been better spent actually playing the game itself. Advice: If dealing with a troll don't feed them, and if a poor performer if they aren't receptive to your [respectful] advice then just drop it and move on. Normally this would only earn a chat restriction at most, but coming off a 14-day ban is why it earned a permanent ban. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
never called for reports, only said that he was going to report.
: Why have i been perma banned?
honestly doesn't seem permabannable, you're just asking for people do heal in game and such, never lash out at people, and mute those who harass you and kindly ask them to "stop abusing" idk, you show composure not toxicity in these logs. send a ticket with them asking for a player support specialist
: Wait I thought Riot was against profanity when it comes to champion voice lines?
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=FNP4bhQs,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-10T15:45:29.780+0000) > > So I was looking at Ryze (for other reasons), until I decided to listen to his voice lines because I haven't heard all of them. Which is where I came across this one line... Oh no! A bad word!!!!!! what will i EVER DO!!???! get over it
: Friendly reminder to everyone that school has let out for the summer
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7pUXrznO,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-09T04:21:33.851+0000) > > So if you want to save your hair and your brain cells, try to minimize your League time, except in the wee hours of the night. > > You have been warned. school is also let out at ~4pm every day, reminder not to play ever when theres a chance of some **_gnarly school kids_** playing MY game /s
: > [{quoted}](name=SeductiveCelery,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Xj7KWdXV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-08T19:14:35.802+0000) > > how do they know that harder to detect toxicity rose if its hard to detect lol Because "harder to detect" doesn't mean "impossible" to detect. It just means that there's more toxicity that slips through as they work to detect and confirm this stuff.
: This method (permanent chat bans / chat restrictions) were tested several years ago. They opted not to, as it actually ended up just leading to an increase in harder to detect forms of toxicity.
how do they know that harder to detect toxicity rose if its hard to detect lol
: What happens if you make it to S2, but then all of a sudden, you get a 0/9/1 ADC on your team in your next seven games in a row because Riot puts the fresh level 30 accounts in silver MMR to complete their provisionals?
Ok thats a sticky situation, you can either dodge (which I HIGHLY recommend), proficiently help their lane (tp ganks, jungler ganks, mid roams), or pray that they dont int. I dodged though
: op.gg says bronze 3 but ok i get that u were playing with really bad players
I was placed in bronze 5, I got out before the month mark. idk some website if you can find t would prove me right
pwnsrus (NA)
: No offense, I did that in a couple days lol also, I didn't read your post, just the title. Gold is too easy to get
to climb from bronze 5 to gold 5 takes around 64 games, granted you have a 100% winrate in ranked. If we set every game to roughly 30 minutes, that would take 960 minutes every day (or 16 hours) to climb in two days. bullshit meter is wayyy up high also the post isnt really about a skill curve as to climb that fast you must be pretty skilled, however I started as a shit player and climbed in both skill and lp
: Yorick and Illaoi should have been mages.
wouldnt you contend that champs like darius and garen dont need range as they can force engages in the first place? like I have 180k on illaoi and her weakness' are very clear. she is EXTREMELY SHIT when behind and additionally cannot handle ranged matchups like champs like darius and yorick can
Rioter Comments
: If you could remove a champ who would it be and why?
As a toplane main one of my least champions by far is teemo. He is literally toxic.
: The game feels worse then ever right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Kavren2055,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jdEdzOwE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-23T04:44:01.289+0000) > > I don't know what's happening but the game, just, feels, like, shit. > One main thing to me is I feel (Now i may just be bad but still) as though I get super ahead in CS and lane pressure and have them at half health and still feel that they out class me. > Now I don't think it's just me being bad because it feels that there's nothing I can do. > I feel a main offender is Shen, he feels so bad to play against. > > Just in general the game feels like you can't do anything even when you are ahead. muh feelings > actual state of the game they just buffed solo carrying, therefore you should be seeing much more solo carrying. I personally have. I went 18/6 today and won the game. what are your proposed changes to the 'current state of the game' ??
: Hi Riot, I'd like to have an honest, earnest, and open conversation about gay characters.
Hey I'm all for inclusivity but as far as video games go I genuinely see 0 need for there to be "acceptance" for groups of people outside of the game. Like we don't need a transgender champion, or a Muslim champion, or any of that. It's all irreverent. Could you enlighten me on any reason otherwise?
Chermorg (NA)
: Well, to be completely honest, the climb back before was due to the fact your behavior was obviously not improved. If you truly improve your behavior, it's possible to climb from 0-2 in a month or two. If your behavior does not **completely** improve, you will not climb near that fast, if at all.
How long will it take to "neutralize" my account standing with riot (granted I drastically improve behavior)? I know I'm on the edge rn.
Rioter Comments
: Please don't play jungle unless you're prepared to camp bot lane
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2Uckbuyr,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-01T03:05:00.837+0000) > > Not camping bot as a jungler is literally trolling right now with how much that lane matters. I don't care how far up your duo top's ass you want to be, if you don't camp bot you're objectively wrong. Yup! Even if botlane is already fucked and you would only go there to die it is "literally trolling" to not be effectively omnipresent to your exact standards. The logic in some of these posts make me chuckle.
zSirius (EUW)
: Riot give me 1 chance...
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Luralin (NA)
: Why is dubstep so bad?
> [{quoted}](name=Luralin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H8KW5hEW,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-27T19:49:06.777+0000) > > It's like literally the worstest genre supposedly, but what actually makes it that way? the composite fluctuation of unsmooth sounds hurts my head and really makes you feel like an emo edgelord.
: It seems as if you have no idea what that word means. You should ensure you understand words before you use them in an attempt to look smart. Incidentally, what do you find fault with? Or are you just slinging pathetic insults?
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bYZLsX1,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-04-24T21:50:29.403+0000) > > It seems as if you have no idea what that word means. > > You should ensure you understand words before you use them in an attempt to look smart. > > Incidentally, what do you find fault with? Or are you just slinging pathetic insults? I find fault in that you are saying its something else when his ticket clearly and obviously states that he was banned for not communicating, whereas you say "oh its cuz he did something else." Clearly you either cannot read or chose not to.
: Nobody else can see your ticket. And i highly doubt you got banned _just_ for playing off-meta, if that happened, every new player or troll would get axed - and they dont.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bYZLsX1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-24T03:43:45.797+0000) > > Nobody else can see your ticket. > > And i highly doubt you got banned _just_ for playing off-meta, if that happened, every new player or troll would get axed - and they dont. it seems as if you are illiterate, good try buddy
Rioter Comments
: The automated system is a joke. Here's an example why.
meanwhile I say the same thing and get 7 downvotes lmfao
: If you have a random 975 RP lying around...
: To all the adc mains
untargetable? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Gall (NA)
: New honor award concept
lol then people would be upset about not hitting 95lp+ and 90lp would be the new version xd
Feorana (NA)
: Can we talk about the "Enemies are Missing" pings?
if you're doing something thats questionable/leads to setting your team behind or looks like you will set your team behind, people question ping. riot says you cant get banned for question pinging. besides, if 4 people clearly show that they dont like what you're doing/too risky then maybe take it as advice :)
: These “examples” hold 0 weight to them when you ignorantly say it with no evidence, therefore I don’t need believe such lies coming out a person who lacks credibility.
> [{quoted}](name=FireBlaze100,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aWPdwq5p,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2018-04-12T04:51:01.602+0000) > > These “examples” hold 0 weight to them when you ignorantly say it with no evidence, therefore I don’t need believe such lies coming out a person who lacks credibility. If I posted evidence wouldn't that be "name and shame" <removed by moderation> Instantly in disbelief when they see their perfect little system not working.
: And then you assume that he downvotes you, and attempt to leverage that into an insult. Classy. Besides, what exactly does downvotes matter?
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aWPdwq5p,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-12T04:52:03.355+0000) > > And then you assume that he downvotes you, and attempt to leverage that into an insult. Classy. > > Besides, what exactly does downvotes matter? He did lmfao
: > [{quoted}](name=FireBlaze100,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aWPdwq5p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-12T03:48:00.907+0000) > > Is it really that hard just to click the report button after game? It doesnt always work. In my perspective, two players that have done bannable offenses (shit I got banned for) didn't recieve equal punishment. Don't believe me? Ok ex1: Lulu blatently states "I'm going to int now, I dont care anymore" then ints. 0/12/0 stealing cs from adc. ex2: Player says "kill yourself" in the abbreviation of course, twice and proceeds to flame. Both of them get to play after they do bannable offenses, the system (lack thereof) fucks up. The downvotes are people siding with a dysfunctional system! Bah! What do you guys even stand for? Anti toxicity or for toxicity? I don't know at this point. You white knights can't take any criticism to your perfect little system
> [{quoted}](name=SeductiveCelery,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aWPdwq5p,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-04-12T04:39:25.403+0000) > > It doesnt always work. In my perspective, two players that have done bannable offenses (shit I got banned for) didn&#x27;t recieve equal punishment. > > Don&#x27;t believe me? Ok > > ex1: Lulu blatently states &quot;I&#x27;m going to int now, I dont care anymore&quot; then ints. 0/12/0 stealing cs from adc. > > ex2: Player says &quot;kill yourself&quot; in the abbreviation of course, twice and proceeds to flame. > > Both of them get to play after they do bannable offenses, the system (lack thereof) fucks up. Now he downvotes me LOL! "Logic? grrrr. I can never be wrong!!!!"
: Is it really that hard just to click the report button after game?
> [{quoted}](name=FireBlaze100,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aWPdwq5p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-12T03:48:00.907+0000) > > Is it really that hard just to click the report button after game? It doesnt always work. In my perspective, two players that have done bannable offenses (shit I got banned for) didn't recieve equal punishment. Don't believe me? Ok ex1: Lulu blatently states "I'm going to int now, I dont care anymore" then ints. 0/12/0 stealing cs from adc. ex2: Player says "kill yourself" in the abbreviation of course, twice and proceeds to flame. Both of them get to play after they do bannable offenses, the system (lack thereof) fucks up. The downvotes are people siding with a dysfunctional system! Bah! What do you guys even stand for? Anti toxicity or for toxicity? I don't know at this point. You white knights can't take any criticism to your perfect little system
: The Highest Level Player Currently in League
Reats (NA)
: Should we start reporting players for saying "gg"?
I hate it when the support whines "gg" 1 minute in after the adc loses 1 cs. Then they afk. Half of my games btw
Prandine (NA)
: Trolls and feeders do get banned but because they're getting smarter about how they avoid detection (and because Riot wants to try to avoid punishing innocent players as much as possible) it's harder to catch them in the act compared to simple chat-related offenses. Gameplay related offenses when proven to be on purpose are assigned a 2-week ban as the first punishment. In case you don&#x27;t believe me on this point [here are](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/sU5wOfFJ-proof-that-the-automated-system-is-broken?show=rundown) [three](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/GrmPK5yP-intentional-feeding-but-i-didnt-feed?comment=0006) examples of gameplay trolls being banned. Yes it&#x27;s just three examples, but it proves that they do get punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oXmgJOt1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-05T19:10:50.547+0000) > > Trolls and feeders do get banned but because they&#x27;re getting smarter about how they avoid detection (and because Riot wants to try to avoid punishing innocent players as much as possible) it&#x27;s harder to catch them in the act compared to simple chat-related offenses. Gameplay related offenses when proven to be on purpose are assigned a 2-week ban as the first punishment. In case you don&amp;#x27;t believe me on this point [here are](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/sU5wOfFJ-proof-that-the-automated-system-is-broken?show=rundown) [three](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/GrmPK5yP-intentional-feeding-but-i-didnt-feed?comment=0006) examples of gameplay trolls being banned. Yes it&amp;#x27;s just three examples, but it proves that they do get punished. How is "I'm gonna int" then inting hard to detect?
: I am starting to believe that you guys don't do anything with the reports
I agree, I've had numerous instances where punishable offenses aren't punished
Arammus (EUW)
: just a bad game.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oXmgJOt1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-05T16:54:02.551+0000) > > just a bad game. What? He literally said he was going to int in his chat logs. How is that "a bad game"??
Rioter Comments
: insulting people > griefing
Riot wants money, banning = money. It's a company so
Cynikul (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SeductiveCelery,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PHT3lQ42,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-01T01:16:07.791+0000) > > Can you read? You... you really didn't get the joke the guy was quite evidently showing.... The fact this was so over your head that you posted and downvoted him makes me hate the Country I once had so much pride in. The ultimate irony here is that its -you who cannot read or has basic reading comprehension jokes. Since you quite literally need this spoonfed to you, I'll tell you the joke, since explaining the most obvious jokes is what makes them funny. OP made a post about Diana, a "forgotten" champion. Vio posted "Who?" Ironically, as if shes already quite literally been forgotten. It's a bit of a hur dur joke, but the fact that you didn't get it, holy shit...
> [{quoted}](name=Cynikul,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PHT3lQ42,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-01T01:51:00.711+0000) > > You... you really didn&#x27;t get the joke the guy was quite evidently showing.... The fact this was so over your head that you posted and downvoted him makes me hate the Country I once had so much pride in. The ultimate irony here is that its -you who cannot read or has basic reading comprehension jokes. > > Since you quite literally need this spoonfed to you, I&#x27;ll tell you the joke, since explaining the most obvious jokes is what makes them funny. OP made a post about Diana, a &quot;forgotten&quot; champion. Vio posted &quot;Who?&quot; Ironically, as if shes already quite literally been forgotten. It&#x27;s a bit of a hur dur joke, but the fact that you didn&#x27;t get it, holy shit... Xd
Prox64 (NA)
: I got permanently banned for nothing
It's prob a safety precaution if your account got hacked into
: Bronzies
or you can play illaoi and literally 1v9 to victory I boosted myself from b5 to s3 by spamming her lol
Vioforte (NA)
: Who?
> [{quoted}](name=Vioforte,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PHT3lQ42,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-01T01:09:10.795+0000) > > Who? Can you read?
: They don't disable reports, but it's just rare if you actually get the punishment pop-up.
> [{quoted}](name=Void Nargacuga,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YObYsycH,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-31T05:42:35.479+0000) > > They don&#x27;t disable reports, but it&#x27;s just rare if you actually get the punishment pop-up. But then how come the guy I reported still played games afterwards? This entire system confuses me.
Chermorg (NA)
: Did you mark “hate speech” in the report? Or just “negative attitude” or “verbal abuse” or “intentional feeding” etc? I am fairly certain that the “hate speech triggers” will not trigger unless the report is marked hate speech.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YObYsycH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-31T03:47:09.874+0000) > > Did you mark “hate speech” in the report? Or just “negative attitude” or “verbal abuse” or “intentional feeding” etc? > > I am fairly certain that the “hate speech triggers” will not trigger unless the report is marked hate speech. I very much so marked hate speech. I think riot disabled my reports.
Chermorg (NA)
: Yes, the use of hate speech is disallowed in League, regardless of if you try and circumvent it by misspelling things or censoring it. I have also removed the name from the log - the boards rules prohibit naming/shaming other players. If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to contact us in the [Boards Moderation Discord server](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification).
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YObYsycH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-31T03:11:26.457+0000) > > Yes, the use of hate speech is disallowed in League, regardless of if you try and circumvent it by misspelling things or censoring it. > > I have also removed the name from the log - the boards rules prohibit naming/shaming other players. If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to contact us in the [Boards Moderation Discord server](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification). then how come when I reported the same thing when he said it twice he didnt get banned? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/qwKF2Z0d-issue-with-the-ifs seriously like what the fuck
Show more

SeductiveCelery

Level 174 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion