: Ok, so can I finally report my inting Sion when my enemy midlaner have bought Majais to counter him?
Then sion proceeds to push down 3 turrets, 1 inhibitor and a nexus because he's Sion.
: Whats the point of being autofilled when u are on a lose streak?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I kinda miss when this was relevant
: Is it worth spending extra money early for the chance to be an unpaid QA person for a buggy, unfinished game?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K5wOspA0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-11T01:06:51.589+0000) > > Is it worth spending extra money early for the chance to be an unpaid QA person for a buggy, unfinished game? I don't know, that's why I ask the question.
Rioter Comments
: Ok, whose stupid idea was this?
Obviously it's Nald's McDo.
: Maokai is a Very High Skill Champion
"It's not a face, it's a lifestyle" -Valkyrie
: Let's all be honest. Players these days are coddled because they don't actually have to learn other roles. Back in the day before role selection even became a thing, people had to come to agreements in champ select what role they would play, and this was often determined by pick priority. In those days, YOU HAD to know how to play multiple roles, and it made everyone better players because it gave them better game knowledge, versatility, and more awareness of the map and the value of warding. Nowadays, people cry and scream when they have to play a role that's not the one they one-trick. Simply learn more roles in the game. It will legitimately improve you as a player, and not "skew you in favor of the enemy team" because of your inability to be flexible.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UME9hJJn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-09T18:27:34.767+0000) > > Let's all be honest. Players these days are coddled because they don't actually have to learn other roles. Back in the day before role selection even became a thing, people had to come to agreements in champ select what role they would play, and this was often determined by pick priority. In those days, YOU HAD to know how to play multiple roles, and it made everyone better players because it gave them better game knowledge, versatility, and more awareness of the map and the value of warding. > > Nowadays, people cry and scream when they have to play a role that's not the one they one-trick. Simply learn more roles in the game. It will legitimately improve you as a player, and not "skew you in favor of the enemy team" because of your inability to be flexible. Agreed. I miss pick order. That made everyone learn every role. Riot isn't going to bring back that system, so the next be thing is for the matchmaking to put the autofilled team to be red because red team always has the higher average mmr.
Rioter Comments
: Blue Essence is too hard to obtain
BE is supposed to be earned from win of the day and selling shards you owned/champs you don't want. Don't be the returd that purchase a champ at full price when you can pay less with shards.
: Man, unless those watches summon hookers and blow by raising your wrist to the heavens, that's some bullshit pricing right there.
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AQLB3b1u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-07T08:49:56.516+0000) > > Man, unless those watches summon hookers and blow by raising your wrist to the heavens, that's some bullshit pricing right there. And so far 11 people had bought the 111k watches. My wallet hurts just thinking about it.
Rioter Comments
: I think dodge runes were before your time mate
> [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qdERE2Nj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-06T17:57:00.910+0000) > > I think dodge runes were before your time mate I think X creep means the increase in progression of a certain trait over time, not the reduction of it mate.
Rioter Comments
: If I vote surrender and it fails and we still lose, do I lose less Xp?
: Better jungler wins...
Better jg helps but can't hard carry. A good jg can only do so much against an enemy team that controls his jg.
: Can Someone be banned for hating on other religions?
I don't see a mention of any religion in the screenshot though...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
CIayman (NA)
: I just remembered my favorite Amazon review ever
My favourite was Haribo gummy bears review. o preface this, I will state that it is not good to upset anyone in the military supply network. This is especially true for a supply NCO (non-commissioned officer) who can be both creative and vindictive to those who earn his ire. One of my biggest pet peeves was troopies who walked into my supply room and decided to go through things on my counter or desk. It is for this reason that I purchased two bags of these sweet little revenge snacks. I briefed my minions that morning that the snacks were to be unsullied by their hands. I told them that I would know and it would not go unpunished by both myself and the higher powers. They thought I was joking, but decided to not test my authority before my eyes. With that said, I placed the bowl on the back part of the counter just in reach of anyone loitering inside my supply room. The rules were posted for all to see when they came in. So, they were warned. A large sign that said, “If you touch my stuff, you will be punished.” They decided to test me, I guess. On this weekend, we were set to do general cleaning and maintenance within the Battalion. So, my desk was rather busy (Battalion Headquarters supply room). I was in and out of my office all day. However, I made sure to take general measurements of my bowl of horror every time I came back. Shortly before lunch, my unholy wrath began to strike. My supply room is one door down from the latrines and the row of male commodes is on the other side of the wall from my desk. It was the first, but was not the last. It was initially heralded by the sound of Gabriel’s trumpet escaping the sphincter of one poor soul. He hit the latrine and sounded as if he kicked the stall door open. For the next thirty minutes, I listened to the sounds of a live humpback whale being butchered by a blind man wielding a chainsaw. It was not long before another troop, this time a female, made her way to the latrine. She came from the indoor pistol range and had to cross in front of my door. I saw a pale woman with sweat streaking her face. She was hobbling with one hand on the wall for support and the other on her stomach praying for just a little more time. For lunch, I ripped into an MRE (the Army brown bag lunch) and listened to the ever-growing chorus of those who had so far snuck down half of my bowl of brightly-colored Improvised Colon Explosive Devices. I was not sure if the other side of the building was seeing the same activity in the latrines, but the smell reached my door by the end of lunch. Good thing I was stationed with an Infantry unit for the first four years of my career, so I was accustomed to bad odors. One of my minions did not return from lunch, so I volunteered another to perform a possibly suicidal scouting mission into the male latrine in search of my wayward soul. He was there, and had been since the beginning of lunch. By 15:00 (3:PM), I was told that the unit was being locked down and there was an emergency meeting in the Battalion briefing room. I had a suspicion of the reason, but attended as I was ordered to do so. By this time, my bowl of gelatinous bowel howitzer ammunition was one quarter filled. The meeting began slightly off schedule. At 15:22, the Sergeant Major walked into the room and looked as if he had just performed a three-day combat operation without sleep. The Battalion X.O. walked in not long after and looked as if he had been intimately assaulted by a rather insistent horse. I used all of my military bearing to keep from cracking a joke about cavalry officers walking bow-legged. The Battalion Surgeon walked in and told us that there was a high chance that the unit had come in contact with a strange stomach bug. Roughly half of the battalion was complaining of stomach cramps and explosive diarrhea. It seemed to mostly be affecting HHC (the headquarters) and C Co. (the company that was on the same side of the building as us—also the medics). Until symptoms cleared up, the unit was in lock-down and cleaning mode. I went back to my supply room with the intent to bag up the remaining evidence of my involvement only to find that the bowl was missing. My minions were too wrapped up to notice anything, though. So, I began a search for the evidence that would probably land me in front of a firing squad. The empty bowl was located in the admin offices. Someone found it and decided to liberate it from my supply room for the only group that I didn’t want to upset. But, they had already consumed the remainder of the biological weapons. As I left with the bowl, I heard the familiar sound of incoming fire from the senior pay clerk’s desk, followed shortly after by what sounded like Lamaze breathing. That weekend, the entire building was cleaned from one side to the other. MREs were consumed in the hopes of plugging the torrential flood of liquid terror and every door and window was opened with fans going over a cup of pinesol in every room. Three-quarters of the enlisted and half of the officers were hit with the mystery stomach bug and the medical supply room was in desperate need of more I.V. kits. I don’t know if my message got across, but it was definitely an entertaining weekend.
Tesladin (EUW)
: 80% of games are decided by the 20min mark
95% of the games are decided in champ select.
: Ahh, one of those. Spam pings jungle to gank, won’t let jungle get any farm. Rage quits when jungle takes a few minions to keep up.
> [{quoted}](name=Paintchip,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMs4l1ZB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-29T11:07:47.142+0000) > > Ahh, one of those. Spam pings jungle to gank, won’t let jungle get any farm. Rage quits when jungle takes a few minions to keep up. Oh you must be a magical genie that can change the past. Can I get a wish?
: Did he successfully ganked your lane & pushed your minion waves to the enemy turret?
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMs4l1ZB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-29T11:04:11.905+0000) > > Did he successfully ganked your lane & pushed your minion waves to the enemy turret? No. I was dominating my lane 3-1, man walks up and starts to farm my cs. Doesn't even gank, just straight up comes to steal cs. I don't often leave games, but I don't deal with bullshit like this.
: Are forced win rates actually a thing?
Only Riot knows. The people who say it is and the people who saying it isn't are both giving OPINIONS, not FACTS. All I can say is I'm running roughly a 50% win rate on my gold account and no way in hell am I able to carry my silver account this season.
Rioter Comments
: All of Rivens matchups got buffs
It would be better for Riot to nerf everything else than buff her. Power creep needs to stop.
: Champions that require to hit a single ability to finish you off are extremely frustrating to face
{{champion:84}} W. It doesn't kill you, but quite annoying to play against.
Moody P (NA)
: can you give me an example of who you think has too much because i can tell you that juggernauts are starting to feel like too little
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cK2yb8U0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-28T15:24:50.178+0000) > > can you give me an example of who you think has too much > > because i can tell you that juggernauts are starting to feel like too little Generally assassin or champs that plays like assassins with sustain and maybe Garen. Examples are akali, pyke, kayn/rhaast, ahri. I think mundo is fine, Vlad is annoying but acceptable due to his character lore, Swain may need to be toned down a bit, same with aatrox.
: Are you talking about sustain coming from Runes and Items or sustain already present in a champion's kit?
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cK2yb8U0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-28T06:34:52.252+0000) > > Are you talking about sustain coming from Runes and Items or sustain already present in a champion's kit? Champion kits.
: I'm so fed up with the balance team after this patch
{{champion:103}} Staying relevant but no ones says anything about her because fanbois
Rioter Comments
cupcaker (NA)
: "you don't have to play a game to be able to balance a game"
Considering how nepotistic this society is, you don't need to be qualified to get hired for anything.
: Graves is unironically a ranged tanky assassin with ridiculous jungle clears.
Parznip (NA)
: Except Akali can destroy MF. Akali's shroud needs more counterplay. It's fairly large so it's not even too difficult to walk out of the aoe without leaving the shroud. Even in cases like vs Nunu ult she can just leave shroud if she wants too which isn't ideal but isn't usually too bad of a thing either since she can use ult or E to get away.
> [{quoted}](name=Parznip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=psm75ZBr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-28T00:16:27.612+0000) > > Except Akali can destroy MF. Akali's shroud needs more counterplay. It's fairly large so it's not even too difficult to walk out of the aoe without leaving the shroud. Even in cases like vs Nunu ult she can just leave shroud if she wants too which isn't ideal but isn't usually too bad of a thing either since she can use ult or E to get away. You are right. Akali requires a team comp to shut her down. She needs an AoE CC to lock her in place, then an AoE burst skillshot burst to kill her. It requires at least to people to co-operate. What I do when I'm against her. Janna, ult her the fuck away from her shroud. Blitz, have front line red shroud, and pull her out of it. MF. Ult the entire thing. If your team isn't not build to counter her and she's last pick, you won't have a fun time. Personally I really enjoy playing blitz against her. Those blind pulls are extremely satisfying.
Parznip (NA)
: Change to Akali Shroud
Akali shroud is countered by Aoe. Someone like MF melts akali
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: ... and again the winrate argument. Winrates doesn't mean crap. They are influenced by too many variables and the actual difference is 2% at best. Play rates, matchups, team compositions. That is something you can't see from winrate. On top of that, despite mages doing poorly because they are still played on pro level players still believe they are in meta and so they are still picking them. If both team gets mage well one of them is going to win right? And then we can get to 50% winrate. Another reason for playing mages is that many midlaners just can't play anything else and mages aren't viable anywhere else (bot? get oneshoted the moment marksman returns with stormrazor, top? you can do 4 ability rotations and you won't get even close to killing that juggernaut/fighter which he murders you with one combo. Jungle? Slow clear, mána issues and innability to contest camps/scuttle. Ahri specifically is rather assassin with mage patterns but without mage weaknesses and she got buffed and deals true damage which makes her solid pick. In other times players pick full squishy teamcomp and don't build mr (low elo) hence mages can actually do something and carry a game.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Em4119Uo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-27T19:28:17.614+0000) > > ... and again the winrate argument. > > Winrates doesn't mean crap. They are influenced by too many variables and the actual difference is 2% at best. Play rates, matchups, team compositions. That is something you can't see from winrate. > > On top of that, despite mages doing poorly because they are still played on pro level players still believe they are in meta and so they are still picking them. If both team gets mage well one of them is going to win right? And then we can get to 50% winrate. Another reason for playing mages is that many midlaners just can't play anything else and mages aren't viable anywhere else (bot? get oneshoted the moment marksman returns with stormrazor, top? you can do 4 ability rotations and you won't get even close to killing that juggernaut/fighter which he murders you with one combo. Jungle? Slow clear, mána issues and innability to contest camps/scuttle. > > Ahri specifically is rather assassin with mage patterns but without mage weaknesses and she got buffed and deals true damage which makes her solid pick. In other times players pick full squishy teamcomp and don't build mr (low elo) hence mages can actually do something and carry a game. Believe what you want.
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: She can't 100-0 anyone who gets {{item:3111}} + one mr item. If support also buys {{item:3190}} then she can sit at fountain. And if enemy has tanks or Juggernauts she can also sit at fountain. Mages are really bad lately...
> [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Em4119Uo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-27T18:51:49.760+0000) > > She can't 100-0 anyone who gets {{item:3111}} + one mr item. If support also buys {{item:3190}} then she can sit at fountain. And if enemy has tanks or Juggernauts she can also sit at fountain. > > Mages are really bad lately... The mages take five slot in top 10 win rate champions. Aurelion sol, ahri, heim, karthus, and taliyah. Just because they aren't popular doesn't mean that they are bad.
Rioter Comments
Seen (NA)
: If you have a three loss streak on the same day
You guys are right. I should start to AFK too.
Rioter Comments
Rexxiee (NA)
: Enough buffs, next patch we need NERFS, and lots of them
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G8qNq6ll,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-25T21:57:54.527+0000) > > He didn't missed his ult. Illaoi was going to be executed as you can see from the animationof her being pulled towards him but she activated QSS and cleanse the pull. That gave her a free gap close and a double kill. I know he didn't miss it.(that's why I said he missed the second part only) I am saying that even if an urgot misses his ultimate the rest of his kit makes up for it. Urgot's strength does not come from his ultimate. That is what I am saying.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G8qNq6ll,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-25T22:52:50.519+0000) > > I know he didn't miss it.(that's why I said he missed the second part only) I am saying that even if an urgot misses his ultimate the rest of his kit makes up for it. Urgot's strength does not come from his ultimate. That is what I am saying. Are you saying a 25% max hp execution with a hard cc follow up is not a huge part of urgot's strength?
Saezio (EUNE)
: You think Urgot is invalidated if he misses his ultimate (in this case he only missed the second part too)? What makes you think that?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G8qNq6ll,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T21:46:54.961+0000) > > You think Urgot is invalidated if he misses his ultimate (in this case he only missed the second part too)? What makes you think that? He didn't missed his ult. Illaoi was going to be executed as you can see from the animationof her being pulled towards him but she activated QSS and cleanse the pull. That gave her a free gap close and a double kill.
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=nachocheeseeeee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZWtiygU0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-25T19:43:02.359+0000) > > Versus each other. Lol. Oh so straight up 1v1 none jumps the other out of a bush I assume. Fiora wins I think because jax can't use E unless he wants to get stunned and get all 4 of his vitals hit and trigger the AOE heal. But in truth it is a skill matchup I think if both are played PERFECTLY fiora wins because of the true damage and because jax has to auto 6 times to get his rageblade to stack. But why do you even ask this scenario would never happen. Both these builds are bad **especially against eachother**
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZWtiygU0,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-25T19:49:53.085+0000) > > Oh so straight up 1v1 none jumps the other out of a bush I assume. > Fiora wins I think because jax can't use E unless he wants to get stunned and get all 4 of his vitals hit and trigger the AOE heal. > But in truth it is a skill matchup I think if both are played PERFECTLY fiora wins because of the true damage and because jax has to auto 6 times to get his rageblade to stack. But why do you even ask this scenario would never happen. Both these builds are bad **especially against eachother** There's two places where you're wrong. Jax only gets stunned if he activates or the counterstrike effect procs during Fiora's riptose. Which means if fiora activate riptose the moment jax counter strikes, he just needs to wait it out for her effect to run off then he would still be able to stun her. If she activates riptose 1.25 seconds in meaning she has it up till Jax counterstrike ends, he has either a choice of sidestepping her parry OR activating counterstrike between 1.0s and 1.25 still stunning before she parries. It's all about timing with Jax having the theoretical advantage. The second point is Jax does not need to AA 6 times for rageblade to stack. For melee, it takes 4 attacks to fully stack rageblade Source from the wikia "Unique: Basic attacks grant 8% attack speed, 2.5% bonus AD, and 2.5% AP for 5 seconds, stacking up to 6 times, granting a maximum of 48% attack speed, 15% bonus AD, and 15% AP. At 6 stacks, gain Guinsoo's Rage. **While at half stacks, Melee role: melee champions' next basic attack will fully stack Rageblade**." You are right that both build are bad.
: Fiora vs Jax. Who do you think is stronger late game with the following builds?
Jax. He has a larger window opportunity to take fiora down. Fiora has a 0.75 immunity to damage while Jax has a 2 seconds AA immunity, giving Jax 1.25s of free damage on her. However, that Jax build is absolute trash.
: > [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ePbi4Kc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T03:33:48.536+0000) > > That was painful to look at. How did your bot lane lose to a silver player There is almost no difference between and g5 player and a s1 player. i had a silver 2 mid laner in my promos into p4, we won cause he wasnt terrible and he would ult when i ulted like i told him, sometimes u just need a team comp to spoon feed them, blitz into sona will spoon feed the adc if blitz lands hooks. https://imgur.com/a/hoO4Ug7
> [{quoted}](name=HellawhiteIII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ePbi4Kc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-25T03:50:45.487+0000) > > There is almost no difference between and g5 player and a s1 player. > > i had a silver 2 mid laner in my promos into p4, we won cause he wasnt terrible and he would ult when i ulted like i told him, sometimes u just need a team comp to spoon feed them, > > blitz into sona will spoon feed the adc if blitz lands hooks. > > https://imgur.com/a/hoO4Ug7 Blitz can spoon feed any adc if he lands the right hook. That said, early game blitz + cait should not have that much pressure to zone out draven at 78 farm vs cait's 231 farm by end of game.
Show more

Seen

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion