Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What i feel when i play support
I had been a support main since season 5, but this season I have switched over to ADC in order to climb. Playing support and watching your ADC eat hook after hook is infuriating and I couldn't handle it anymore. Supports carry the lane phase, but late game is all about the ADC's positioning. Queuing up and praying that your ADC can dodge hooks in lane is a coinflip game that I don't want to be a part of. Hook supports are too dominate in the current state of the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Stuff?
Ill send you my best Morgana meme as soon as I'm not rooted anymore... It might take a while so don't get your hopes up https://pm1.narvii.com/5770/c419f9dd6b214b7a8acc4aa2a2715e3e6f070395_hq.jpg
gileskd (NA)
: when you say runes, do you mean masteries?
> [{quoted}](name=gileskd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0fdzLEdX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-15T18:30:34.081+0000) > > when you say runes, do you mean masteries? Sorry yes, my bad
Rioter Comments
Zullar (NA)
: I tested him in about 3 minutes. At max build with dragons Q + E + R did 13,000 damage to the target dummy. I repeat: It only took 3 minutes to test.
> [{quoted}](name=Zullar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEWG9lhQ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:28:50.926+0000) > > I tested him in about 3 minutes. At max build with dragons Q + E + R did 13,000 damage to the target dummy. > > I repeat: It only took 3 minutes to test. And what does this prove exactly?
: I think a good solution to this would be to give experience with vision score instead of just from destroying wards.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jqVVuwWa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T00:20:58.383+0000) > > I think a good solution to this would be to give experience with vision score instead of just from destroying wards. Although I do think you are on the right path, other positions would find a way to abuse XP bonuses for spamming wards all over the map (or in the fountain with sightstone)
Rαy (EUW)
: Riot's Balance Team on Blitzcrank 2
Haha I love it! Nice job bud!
Rioter Comments
manku (EUNE)
: Senna?
Wow Thresh is unplayable now with this nerf... /s
Rioter Comments
Thornhub (EUW)
: I like to diversify my champ pool on all roles. Here's my list of champs for each role: ADC = {{champion:22}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:15}} Top = {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:420}} Mid = {{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:25}} Supp = {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:143}} Jungle = {{champion:28}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:102}} Its always a refreshing experience to hop from one champ to the other on each role. Keeps the game interesting and alive for me atleast. EDIT:** People seem to be triggered by my champion selection due to them being females, LOL. Chill, its just MY preference in play style. I don't see why does it matter if I play male champions or not ( of course I do, just none of them suits my style competitively )**
> [{quoted}](name=Thornhub,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U4EP1zAA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-03T13:33:35.187+0000) > > I like to diversify my champ pool on all roles. Here's my list of champs for each role: > > ADC = {{champion:22}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:15}} > > Top = {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:420}} > > Mid = {{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:25}} > > Supp = {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:143}} > > Jungle = {{champion:28}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:102}} > > Its always a refreshing experience to hop from one champ to the other on each role. Keeps the game interesting and alive for me atleast. So you only play female champions?
: Point and click cc.
Haha it’s too bad you probably weren’t playing before Taric had his rework. Taric literally had a ranged point and click cc on his E. Riot has slowly being removing it from the game with new champion updates.
: Please sugest a good champ to otp
{{champion:11}} For low elo {{champion:24}} For plat+
: > [{quoted}](name=Senamz13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YGnqZN8a,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-18T05:26:51.414+0000) > > Not even close to bronze, but continue Gold 2019 is Bronze 5 2016, so yeah.
> [{quoted}](name=Janna F Kennedy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YGnqZN8a,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-18T05:45:33.862+0000) > > Gold 2019 is Bronze 5 2016, so yeah. I’m plat 2 now... but go ahead and make false claims to validate your opinion. I have never been bronze in my 5 years playing league. Not sure where you are getting your information from
: > [{quoted}](name=Senamz13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YGnqZN8a,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-18T04:22:48.333+0000) > > Thanks for the downvote and the extremely vague response. Your input is very much appreciated. this is y rito dont let bronzie do balance changes xD
> [{quoted}](name=Janna F Kennedy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YGnqZN8a,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T04:25:22.266+0000) > > this is y rito dont let bronzie do balance changes xD Not even close to bronze, but continue
: uhhh no.
> [{quoted}](name=Janna F Kennedy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YGnqZN8a,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-18T04:20:41.380+0000) > > uhhh no. Thanks for the downvote and the extremely vague response. Your input is very much appreciated.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Senamz13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WMK1l5kz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T15:40:12.326+0000) > > So I’m curious, what am I supposed to do when a blue Kayn runs through 10 walls with mobi boots and Youmuu’s, blue smites me, and ults me to hell? All of this happens in 1 second using point and click abilities. How am I supposed to counter that? I’m genuinely curious. Armor is extra effective against Shadow Assassin because it reduces his damage twice (and because he builds lethality).
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WMK1l5kz,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-12T15:50:25.547+0000) > > Armor is extra effective against Shadow Assassin because it reduces his damage twice (and because he builds lethality). Armor isn't in the best of spots right now in terms of what is "meta" but I understand what you are saying. Although the only acceptable armor item an ADC could/should buy (unless you are Kai'sa with Zhonyas or Ezreal with Iceborn) is GA which typically shouldn't be rushed.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WMK1l5kz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T15:31:48.786+0000) > > Because it's coded on dealing damage, and triggering it with BoRK, Blue Smite, etc. is clearly considered an acceptable feature for Kayn to have, because changing it to "hit a target with a basic attack or ability" would have been a very easy change to make. Should've been made it so that Kayn has to deal damage from his basic attack or his own spells, in order to satisfy the condition of his R. Blue Kayn can run across almost the entire map on a cast of his E with a massive MS boost that ignores all terrains, can come from anywhere, and even then has a medium ranged attack that CCs as well as an AoE tacked with a short dash that's long enough to go through walls, and that's all to serve his ridiculous burst damage (in Blue Kayn form); the least you could do is actually make it so Kayn's R actually takes some effort to fulfill its already tiny condition. League has alot of "fake" condition moments like this and it gets seriously annoying. It's like how Eve can basically trigger her charm regardless of how well you dodged everything in her kit, and the only way to actually get away from her charm is to just leave the lane entirely. Or how Zoe Q's rationale to its insane damage is that it can't snipe you from off-screen, except it can because her busted E CC's you from 2 screens away making you a sitting duck and R effectively removed the Q's counterplay on a shit excuse that because it "only" removes Q's counterplay and doesn't do much else and is thus allowed to have no CD and results in that her Q doesn't actually have counterplay after all post-6. How hard is it to actually make condition actually worth a damn instead of a fake conditioning? Seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WMK1l5kz,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-12T15:43:09.708+0000) > > Should've been made it so that Kayn has to deal damage from his basic attack or his own spells, in order to satisfy the condition of his R. Blue Kayn can run across almost the entire map on a cast of his E with a massive MS boost that ignores all terrains, can come from anywhere, and even then has a medium ranged attack as well as an AoE tacked with a short dash that's long enough to go through walls; the least you could do is actually make it so Kayn's R actually takes some effort to fulfill its already tiny condition. > > League has alot of "fake" condition moments like this and it gets seriously annoying. > > It's like how Eve can basically trigger her charm regardless of how well you dodged everything in her kit, and the only way to actually get away from her charm is to just leave the lane entirely. Or how Zoe Q's rationale to its insane damage is that it can't snipe you from off-screen, except it can because her busted E CC's you from 2 screens away making you a sitting duck and R effectively removed the Q's counterplay on a shit excuse that because it "only" removes Q's counterplay and doesn't do much else and is thus allowed to have no CD. > > How hard is it to actually make condition actually worth a damn instead of a fake conditioning? Seriously. I completely agree with everything that you said. It’s good to know that I’m not the only one who thinks this way. Hats off to you.
: Because it's coded on dealing damage, and triggering it with BoRK, Blue Smite, etc. is clearly considered an acceptable feature for Kayn to have, because changing it to "hit a target with a basic attack or ability" would have been a very easy change to make.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WMK1l5kz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T15:31:48.786+0000) > > Because it's coded on dealing damage, and triggering it with BoRK, Blue Smite, etc. is clearly considered an acceptable feature for Kayn to have, because changing it to "hit a target with a basic attack or ability" would have been a very easy change to make. So I’m curious, what am I supposed to do when a blue Kayn runs through 10 walls with mobi boots and Youmuu’s, blue smites me, and ults me to hell? All of this happens in 1 second using point and click abilities. How am I supposed to counter that? I’m genuinely curious.
Rioter Comments
usul1202 (NA)
: How did it go? (assuming it was thus weekend)
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7l1QmJdA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T19:09:19.868+0000) > > How did it go? (assuming it was thus weekend) I did pretty well the first game going 9/3 on Caitlyn but I still lost due to the immense amount of pressure the D1 Vlad player was putting on me in team fights. The second game was rough because every lane lost. Even though I lost bot games, it was a great learning experience and I’d like to thank you again for your advice.
usul1202 (NA)
: Play what you're best at. Don't try to metagame it or whatever, make sure your comfortable with your pick so you can pay attention to the game. High elo players rotate smoothly and you need to pay attention to that. A good bit of high elo isn't crushing lane but rather transitioning throughout the game, so don't be overly afraid of losing early, but also don't get cocky if things are going better than expected. Ultimately, you passed round 1, they think you've got something. Show them what you've got, don't focus on what others got.
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7l1QmJdA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-05T23:57:25.066+0000) > > Play what you're best at. Don't try to metagame it or whatever, make sure your comfortable with your pick so you can pay attention to the game. High elo players rotate smoothly and you need to pay attention to that. A good bit of high elo isn't crushing lane but rather transitioning throughout the game, so don't be overly afraid of losing early, but also don't get cocky if things are going better than expected. > > Ultimately, you passed round 1, they think you've got something. Show them what you've got, don't focus on what others got. Thanks I really appreciate it bud
: make everyone upload a picture of their license
"You thought those missing pings were funny, huh? Well you’re about to go permanently missing from this game"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Senamz13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dJatRvOc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-13T19:23:44.415+0000) > > I used to also think similarly, but I have come to the conclusion that the higher levels of stress and pressure during your promotional series makes the player more critical on their teammates mistakes. I get tilted so much quicker during my promotional series then when I am not. Its a phycological effect. In some promo I had 2 _Plat_ teammates throwing themselves at the enemy team solo, one after the other.
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dJatRvOc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-13T19:28:35.032+0000) > > In some promo I had 2 _Plat_ teammates throwing themselves at the enemy team solo, one after the other. Lmao I guess you lost that coin flip. I was just playing in Plat 1 elo a few days ago with a duo partner and both my mid and supported AFK'd at 5 minutes. I guess I need to "git gud"
: Do you get worse teammates in promos?
I used to also think similarly, but I have come to the conclusion that the higher levels of stress and pressure during your promotional series makes the player more critical on their teammates mistakes. I get tilted so much quicker during my promotional series then when I am not. Its a phycological effect.
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.15B notes
Not sure if this a poorly executed joke or the link is just broken...
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Senamz13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ho7J0QLT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:33:44.356+0000) > > I hope you understand that OP.GG statistics are based off of Plat+ games. Personally I don't believe that Plat+ is really considered low elo anymore. op.gg statistics are based off _korean_ plat+ games. That, and most tier lists are straight garbage. Last I checked, most tier lists put ez as bottom of the barrel garbage tier, which is blatantly wrong. Enchanters aren't weak right now, and you're kidding yourself if you think they are.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ho7J0QLT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T19:00:51.858+0000) > > op.gg statistics are based off _korean_ plat+ games. > That, and most tier lists are straight garbage. Last I checked, most tier lists put ez as bottom of the barrel garbage tier, which is blatantly wrong. > > Enchanters aren't weak right now, and you're kidding yourself if you think they are. OP.GG has Ezreal as the 4th best ADC right now... what tier list are you referring to?
: even if the other team is objectively worse players them actually having/denying information will often win games all its own.
> [{quoted}](name=rubberduckie666,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rl4sTdZ7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:49:29.935+0000) > > even if the other team is objectively worse players them actually having/denying information will often win games all its own. Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't technically fall under "Teammates competence"?
Netinub (NA)
: Warding, Counter Warding
> [{quoted}](name=Netinub,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rl4sTdZ7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:40:04.665+0000) > > Warding, Counter Warding I am curious as to what you mean by this. Do you mind explaining?
Rioter Comments
: No. The reason why hooked supports are good is because most of the payers that are lower elo don’t know how to position. Same with shield supports, if you go to higher elo maybe you will see some Pyke that’s really is it.
> [{quoted}](name=robotmaster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ho7J0QLT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:30:38.319+0000) > > No. The reason why hooked supports are good is because most of the payers that are lower elo don’t know how to position. Same with shield supports, if you go to higher elo maybe you will see some Pyke that’s really is it. I hope you understand that OP.GG statistics are based off of Plat+ games. Personally I don't believe that Plat+ is really considered low elo anymore.
: doesn't Dr Mundo have the most boring kit ever?
As boring as it may be, I would still rather play {{champion:36}} over {{champion:86}} any day
Rioter Comments
: What's your favorite champion artistically/design-wise?
{{champion:203}} Not even a close competition. Everything about this champion is beautiful.
: What I (a game designer) would change to improve League if I was in charge.
All I can say is good thing you’re not in charge of the LoL design team lol
: TFT is garbage and the Devs of the game jumped ship
First of all I would like to welcome you to the boards and would like to thank you for constructing a post that encourages discussion rather than just whining. To be honest I am in the same boat as you. I have been playing this game since the release of Ekko in season 5 and I honestly used to love this game. I remember being able to try out new builds without being called a troll every 5 seconds and a time where smurfs didn't run rampant in solo queue. Although I personally don't personally enjoy TFT nearly as much as Summoners Rift, its a good change of pace from time to time and helps me take a break from ranked whenever I get tilted. I agree with you that Riot has been losing touch with its player base more and more over the years with no intention of recovering it. Riot has been continuously pushing new content (Skins, Chromas, Orbs, Emotes, Boarders, etc.) and people are eating it up. About 2 years I personally vowed not to purchase anything in store again because I did not want to support their money hungry behavior. As much as I want this game to flourish, I know the state of the game is going downhill and It is only going to get worse. Im with you on this one bud, but I doubt there is much we can do on our owns to save the game we once loved.
xerav (EUW)
: TFT Problems in a Nutshell (Personal Opinion Duh)
My biggest issue with the game is the fact that if you don't get lucky with the champions that you need in order to get a 3 star, you are basically at a huge disadvantage at the late game. There is absolutely no skill involved in getting the champions that you want, its all RNG. Stacking lockets should be allowed. Although I do understand that you have to align all your champs in a straight row and sacrificing positioning, a 300hp shield x3 on every champion on that row is absurd. Also, sometimes I have champions that just stand there and do nothing for an entire round. Like if I wanted to play with AFK teammates I would have just queued up for solo queue. TFT is far from ready to have a ranked game mode.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: 2% pick rate
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zQhmKi8I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T18:49:02.079+0000) > > 2% pick rate I never said she was broken, nor was I complaining about her win rate. I was simply questioning how this made it to live servers.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Collective thoughts on Kalista updates/
Although I personally love everything that you said in this post, my biggest concern would be that Kalista would need significant compensation for having to sink points into her new W just to be able to hop the same distance as before at lvl 1. As you stated that they could, "give Kalista a bump in damage on the E" and that would make her extremely scary even if she has shorter hops early game. Also would you plan on removing the 90% damage passive or keep it as is? Thanks for the post, I really enjoyed reading it!
Show more

Senamz13

Level 181 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion