Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sentrık (NA)
: Death recap shows that you're being damaged by your own teammates
If it helps, the entire score for that player is there, not just the icon. Obviously the damage is wrong though.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: No ADC is building armor penetration, why is this not talked about?
Well the best form of armour pen was Dominiks before they removed the "Pen based on health difference" from the item. Now the best form of pen is raw damage, and the way to get around that as a tank is to build full health. Most ADC's can't do anything to a 4k health tank, purely because of the amount of damage they're limited to. Armour really has become useless in the late game, and tanks have been worked out of the meta. When was the last time you saw any naturally tanky champion *actually* build more than 1 or 2 tank items? In the laning phase armour or magic resist can help, but ultimately the stat has become borderline arbitrary to deciding a games outcome. Not to mention the fact that bruisers are HUGE right now. Renekton is extremely strong and is still receiving buffs that make him more present in the meta. Even Ornn doesn't have a purely tank build anymore, and same goes for Galio. In both instances they'll build some health then mainly go damage. Sion even has an AP and AD build that are more viable, because his CC is woven into his kit to perform well under both damage types, so going tank doesn't help. The only champion that even somewhat benefits from armour anymore is Rammus, and that's only because his passive stacks off of it. (Though {{item:3143}} can still be very helpful)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: No reasonable human being is wasting money on a skin _just_ to complete a mission quicker, especially given the fact that the alternative is just getting 35k gold. You could easily complete that in an ARAM or 2. Fuck, you could probably do it in bots.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2zhhX9O7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-20T20:24:10.849+0000) > > No reasonable human being is wasting money on a skin _just_ to complete a mission quicker, especially given the fact that the alternative is just getting 35k gold. You could easily complete that in an ARAM or 2. Fuck, you could probably do it in bots. It's just kind of scummy that people who buy cosmetics for this game finish the quests quicker. Of course no one's buying the skins to complete quests quicker, but why should people that pay money get to progress through these faster than anyone else? And it's not like it a major difference. This is only minor, and almost completely arbitrary, but I don't see Riot stopping here with paying to do better than other players.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Vanne16 (EUNE)
: you forgot miss fortune and teemo
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Infuriated Sun,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cHp2mbIq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-04T20:48:28.510+0000) > > Sometimes when i play norms i will get a new player or just a bad support start a mana crystal and fairy charm and i will explain to them why its not an optimal start and why a support item is needed for gold but they get extremely offended and then contest CS when im ADC. If they have a duo then they join in to flame me. Some players arent worth talking to if theyre going be stubborn and easily offended. See, THAT is constructive. You told him what item would be better. This guy basically just told him to practice before playing ranked, in the middle of a ranked game lol. Like... how is that helpful? Hahaha
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cHp2mbIq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-07T04:48:10.894+0000) > > See, THAT is constructive. You told him what item would be better. This guy basically just told him to practice before playing ranked, in the middle of a ranked game lol. Like... how is that helpful? Hahaha So him explaining how to better play the game is constructive, but me giving tips on when to move into ranked from practicing isn't constructive. Right.
: The lesson you should learn from this, which is more or less universal - don't give unwanted advice. Rarely will someone take it well. If they ask for help, then by all means, give it. But if you randomly tell a stranger they need to do something different to be better they will not take it well. Especially in America. It's a huge faux pas. Just keep your mouth shut. It shouldn't be that difficult. let them struggle and hope you never see them again. How hard is that?
> [{quoted}](name=xCatDadKingx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cHp2mbIq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-05T02:02:51.520+0000) > > How hard is that? That's like watching a dead cat with 3 legs trying to climb a building. People should be more open to criticism, and if you think it's okay to just sit back and watch, then you're the problem. People should be helped if they actually want to play the game. If you have a better understanding of a champion than someone, they should listen to you, and if they disagree then sure. The only reason you shouldn't give advice is if they decline.
Heos00 (NA)
: Well i still don't know how plat 3-1 plays better and have more champion select knowledge than people with diamond 5-3 MMR but ok. My comment was reinforcing your point, you cant win games when your team refuses to teamwork and play for the team starting from champion select and that frustrates people. People started to downvote your thread btw lel
> [{quoted}](name=Heos00,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nBKQJ86J,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-05T00:46:33.875+0000) > > Well i still don't know how plat 3-1 plays better and have more champion select knowledge than people with diamond 5-3 MMR but ok. > My comment was reinforcing your point, you cant win games when your team refuses to teamwork and play for the team starting from champion select and that frustrates people. > > People started to downvote your thread btw lel I actually cannot understand what you're saying. I may just be ignorant, sorry. I know people are downvoting, that's the purpose of voting, they're allowed to give their input.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sentrık,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nBKQJ86J,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-05T00:40:12.525+0000) > > There's a lot to be said about your grammar, but I think I got the gist of it. A lot of high-diamond players have been complaining about how unfair Diamond is. People who are much better than Diamond 5 are being placed against Diamond 5/plat players because there just isn't enough players in high diamond. Matchmaking is broken in high elo and the game is fundamentally contradicting itself in lower elos. If its broken in high elo, its incredibly broken in low. The game is unfuckingplayable.
> [{quoted}](name=KazaJhodo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nBKQJ86J,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-08-05T00:48:46.067+0000) > > If its broken in high elo, its incredibly broken in low. The game is unfuckingplayable. That's just not how it works. There's only a fraction of a percent of the community in Diamond. People in Diamond 1 shouldn't be playing against Diamond 5's. That's just unfair and impossible to climb. In lower elo you don't face people in bronze, unless you deserve it. This is a comment on matchmaking.
: They need to reset EVERYONES Rank and MMR and remove Duo. Ranked should be SoloQ only. You want to play with Friends? Thats what Normals are for. Then we add in the Wood Rank. Then we make it so ALL new accounts and new to Rank start at MMR 0 and Climb UP instead of the shit they do now,
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nBKQJ86J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-05T00:10:03.838+0000) > > They need to reset EVERYONES Rank and MMR and remove Duo. > > Ranked should be SoloQ only. > > You want to play with Friends? Thats what Normals are for. > > Then we add in the Wood Rank. > > Then we make it so ALL new accounts and new to Rank start at MMR 0 and Climb UP instead of the shit they do now, I think Soloq is okay. People abuse it, sure. Climbing from 0 MMR isn't a bad idea, but from a new player point of view, you shouldn't be put straight into the bottom of the barrel. Sure it's frustrating as a Silver 1 player, but it's ultimately more rewarding for newer players to be able to see how the game should be played in mid-elo.
: Tbh it’s ment to be a team game but it’s getting hated due to intellect. By that I mean a player who wants to win will be putting up anything to do it and striving forward a player who wants to improve will do the same thing. However there are some players that become utter trash. And when they get flamed for it, they cry. They loose. By trash I don’t mean a feeder. Let me clarify, a utter trash player is one who gives up, starts saying “reported” and trolls his team. This is so often that it become hard to play. The reason this contributes to leagues hate is the most fed player on the team can’t control the utter trash player. Thus the increase of toxicity, thus the increase of complains, thus the hate league gains now due to people making the same mistake 3 times and not learning but on top of that they have an excuse. And yes we’ll know there are some games that are just unwinnable. But it hurts any/every player who puts his time and mind to turtle a game and seeing his team suicide and now he has to 1v9. The hate league gets now is b/c that one feeder can make you loose the game/lane. But one fed person on your team can’t carry so easily. But the major point is, there’s nothing the fed player can do to get his teammate back into the game. Leagues hate doesnt come from the fact it’s a team game, it comes from the fact you can’t help a team member as a team. Though I have no solution. And my opinion will not count since I’m silver. But in terms of logic as any player who plays the game it’s fair to say, it’s harder to help a teammate who’s behind then to work as a team.
> [{quoted}](name=PERIMITION,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nBKQJ86J,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-05T00:20:20.238+0000) > Tbh it’s ment to be a team game but it’s getting hated due to intellect. By that I mean a player who wants to win will be putting up anything to do it and striving forward a player who wants to improve will do the same thing. However there are some players that become utter trash. And when they get flamed for it, they cry. They loose. By trash I don’t mean a feeder. Let me clarify, a utter trash player is one who gives up, starts saying “reported” and trolls his team. This is so often that it become hard to play. The reason this contributes to leagues hate is the most fed player on the team can’t control the utter trash player. Thus the increase of toxicity, thus the increase of complains, thus the hate league gains now due to people making the same mistake 3 times and not learning but on top of that they have an excuse. Okay. First of all: Trash is by far the worst thing you could say about these people. Someone who gives up easily could be someone that is realistic, or someone who is toxic. Giving up easily is such a vague characteristic it shouldn't be a defining part of what you think a 'trash' player is. Second: Someone trolling is- well- trolling. That's reportable, so report them. They'll be punished accordingly. Third: You proved my point. It's a team game where the team can't coordinate. > And yes we’ll know there are some games that are just unwinnable. But it hurts any/every player who puts his time and mind to turtle a game and seeing his team suicide and now he has to 1v9. The hate league gets now is b/c that one feeder can make you loose the game/lane. But one fed person on your team can’t carry so easily. But the major point is, there’s nothing the fed player can do to get his teammate back into the game. Again. First of all: if you're in a 1v9 situation you shouldn't be fighting. Second: Proving my point of no coordination in a team game yet again. > Leagues hate doesnt come from the fact it’s a team game, it comes from the fact you can’t help a team member as a team. Though I have no solution. And my opinion will not count since I’m silver. But in terms of logic as any player who plays the game it’s fair to say, it’s harder to help a teammate who’s behind then to work as a team. Again: League of Legends is a team game with no coordination between players.
Heos00 (NA)
: lol just got a winning streak like 15 games, everyone knews how to teamworkk and do great team comps and out draft the enemy team, in that 15 games i have been able to carry the 15 games with scores like 10/3 15/4 etc. after climbing to diamond the system just put me the worsts players that the diamond 5 elo has to offer and was like, no one knew how to draft, every game 4 assassin comp where no one got feed and just tilters and inters... like wtf? all of this in d3-d5 elo as a main adc, how i help the other lanes when they just feed hard as they can and you have no real support and no real tank? lol... inorganic forced 50% wr
> [{quoted}](name=Heos00,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nBKQJ86J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-05T00:18:38.358+0000) > > lol just got a winning streak like 15 games, everyone knews how to teamworkk and do great team comps and out draft the enemy team, in that 15 games i have been able to carry the 15 games with scores like 10/3 15/4 etc. after climbing to diamond the system just put me the worsts players that the diamond 5 elo has to offer and was like, no one knew how to draft, every game 4 assassin comp where no one got feed and just tilters and inters... like wtf? all of this in d3-d5 elo as a main adc, how i help the other lanes when they just feed hard as they can and you have no real support and no real tank? lol... inorganic forced 50% wr There's a lot to be said about your grammar, but I think I got the gist of it. A lot of high-diamond players have been complaining about how unfair Diamond is. People who are much better than Diamond 5 are being placed against Diamond 5/plat players because there just isn't enough players in high diamond. Matchmaking is broken in high elo and the game is fundamentally contradicting itself in lower elos.
Seen (NA)
: We don't hate it because it's a team game. We hate it because the people on our team refuses to co-operate.
> [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nBKQJ86J,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-05T00:29:38.739+0000) > > We don't hate it because it's a team game. We hate it because the people on our team refuses to co-operate. ... That's the point... Being a team game with no coordination is an unplayable game.
: some people dont like it because they feel they're being told what to do. i'd save it for end/post game tbh so that way they can't ruin the game too
> [{quoted}](name=TheEvilQueen135,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cHp2mbIq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-04T23:39:40.989+0000) > > some people dont like it because they feel they're being told what to do. i'd save it for end/post game tbh so that way they can't ruin the game too I mentioned my criticism at the end of the game while we were losing base. In any case, people shouldn't be so quick to accuse someone giving criticism as verbally abusing them.
Rioter Comments
: Toxic players still around in droves
I climbed out of Silver only to find worse in Gold. If you haven't read anything about Diamond smurfs in Silver, then I'll reiterate what I've read. Diamond players+ smurfing in Silver can't carry the games and have a very inconsistent win rate because of the amount of toxicity and people in the ELO thinking they know everything. I escaped Silver and got into Gold with a negative Winrate because whenever I lose a game I just play again, and eventually, it evens out into climbing. In my opinion, this is absolute bullshit. Instead of having to carry 4/10 games solo or getting lucky, I should be able to easily carry with the champions I play, not having to pull the weight of 4 other people until I hit gold. I know League is becoming a team game, and that's what Riot wants. But the more and more it becomes a team game, the harder it is to escape Silver where you cannot rely on teammates.
Rioter Comments
: will we stop being punished for other players disconnecting?
There was a system that someone screenshotted in the forums awhile back, if I can find the post I'll link it. It's basically a voting system, where if the other team had an AFK, your team could have a "Mercy Vote" to decide if the loss should count against them. Edit: It was 4 years ago, and I still haven't read all the comments regarding the implementation. [Here ya go](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/I1AEkXGZ-yes-plz)
: People who don't use punctuation... now that's a real problem, OP.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xlKbpgKg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-01T21:01:54.466+0000) > > People who don't use punctuation... now that's a real problem, OP. So when can we eat dad
: Outplayed https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/744/400/8d2.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Beatrice falls,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QAFgm9oE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-01T11:55:46.442+0000) > > Outplayed > https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/744/400/8d2.jpg Thank you, kind sir. Made my League of Legends day.
Seen (NA)
: There's an anti zoe circlejerk on this board.
> [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KqwByRy2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-01T23:56:52.085+0000) > > There's an anti zoe circlejerk on this board. Honestly it's on every board. It's almost a universal hate for Zoe.
: Now, im a huge opponent of the hard meta that league has, but your post confuses me. You were the Adc, and picked Viktor. I am with you so far. Then they assumed you were playing victor Adc... sounds like a reasonable assumtion as you said you were the adc and that you were playing Viktor. What were your plans for him if not to adc with him? Aslo the support picked Cait without asking, but did you ask before locking in Viktor? If so then im mistaken, but if not then why cant the support play Cait without asking.
> [{quoted}](name=Exercise85,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OWscpIgF,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-01T13:55:15.784+0000) > > Now, im a huge opponent of the hard meta that league has, but your post confuses me. You were the Adc, and picked Viktor. I am with you so far. Then they assumed you were playing victor Adc... sounds like a reasonable assumtion as you said you were the adc and that you were playing Viktor. What were your plans for him if not to adc with him? Aslo the support picked Cait without asking, but did you ask before locking in Viktor? If so then im mistaken, but if not then why cant the support play Cait without asking. Sorry, I don't know how I make so many mistakes lol. My support assumed I was playing Viktor Support, so went ADC.
Infernape (EUW)
: "Bitch please, I AM the carry." - Brand "support" 2018
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OWscpIgF,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-01T01:01:23.992+0000) > > "Bitch please, I AM the carry." > > - Brand "support" 2018 In reality with me it's: "trash" * Brand "support" 2018 Then I fullmute him and we lose the game, because I don't deal with that shiz.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sentrık,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OWscpIgF,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-01T00:54:49.062+0000) > > I've played Trist, but just don't have fun playing her. I love playing Kog and Vik, but people honestly just hate both of those lol. Trust me If you get this item you can melt tanks {{item:3095}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3006}}
> [{quoted}](name=SweetRainTv,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OWscpIgF,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-08-01T00:57:59.537+0000) > > Trust me If you get this item you can melt tanks {{item:3095}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3006}} Omg I forgot that they added Stormrazor... I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT ON HER...
: How is your ADC playing off meta? Are they doing weird item builds? Are they bringing smite? Are they playing in another lane?
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OWscpIgF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-31T18:23:24.124+0000) > > How is your ADC playing off meta? Are they doing weird item builds? Are they bringing smite? Are they playing in another lane? I was the ADC and picked one of my comfortable champs which is Vik. My Support just assumed that I was playing Viktor ADC, so played Caitlyn without asking anyone. Needless to say, we lost that game
: I played Bot Trist just for testing. Its actually better than other adc (ban {{champion:157}} )
> [{quoted}](name=SweetRainTv,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OWscpIgF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-31T22:49:05.529+0000) > > I played Bot Trist just for testing. Its actually better than other adc (ban {{champion:157}} ) I've played Trist, but just don't have fun playing her. I love playing Kog and Vik, but people honestly just hate both of those lol.
: there is a meta botlane rn? LUL
> [{quoted}](name=0DESTROYERZ0,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OWscpIgF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-31T19:28:47.748+0000) > > there is a meta botlane rn? LUL I'd assume people like Vlad and Heim fall under the category of ADC now too, but Marksmen are expected to be the only thing meant for ADC.
: Can I have tips on climbing?
Okay my last post was pretty stupid. Heated by the scolding hot power of unfortunate games. I apologize. If you want a real recommendation it would be this: Don't play Meta picks, you'll end up in an ELO you don't belong in. Pick and play something you like, something that gives you a sense of progress and skill. Think of something like Yasuo's E Flash Tornado combo. When I first pulled that off it felt like graduating from High School. That's how you progress through the ladder. Sheer skill. Sure every so often you champ gets banned, so when you feel like your main is strong enough in the elo, it's smart to find another champion you like.
: Can I have tips on climbing?
Don't. Everyone in Silver thinks they know exactly how to win, and if they don't get their way, they flame and steal your farm. If you want to have fun playing this game, don't pass Silver. At least in Silver, you can carry your team. And Gold is worse. If someone doesn't like how the team comp is they'll force themselves into a roll or just troll you. There's no winning past Silver. If you're good at the game stay Bronze. There's no point to climbing. Sorry, I was tilted: I made a second reply. Hopefully, it will help more than this.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=EnergonVlada,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8mUVq5vP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-30T10:58:13.838+0000) > > {{champion:101}} > K thx bye The only missile he has is his e. Everything else comes from "above" him, save for his Q (which acts as a magical laser beam)
> [{quoted}](name=Sergeant HbA1c,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8mUVq5vP,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-30T19:09:02.626+0000) > > The only missile he has is his e. Everything else comes from "above" him, save for his Q (which acts as a magical laser beam) Instants and melee attacks aren't blocked by the wall. Thresh can auto through the wall. Lux ult isn't blocked.
: Yasuo has an overloaded kit. Reasons and Quick Fixes
No. Yasuo's ult just need to be balanced to have a longer cd than his W. WITCH IS AN ACTUAL THING. HIS WINDWALL HAS A LONGER CD THAN A MAX LEVEL ULT. I love Yasuo, but I stopped playing him because of this mechanic. It's just too stupid to be allowed to abuse.
: Who is the Best Champion?
saltran (EUW)
: >It seems he's a late game champ in a early-game meta. Is this why his WR is currently low? Ezreal is the opposite of a late game champ and probably one of the worst adcs on lategame, he has his peak on midgame with also a solid early. And his winrate is low not because he's that weak but because his pickrate is soo big and there's too many apes playing him, but, he's not weak at all. >Give the circumstances, he seems like he'd make a better mid-laner these days. No? No, Ezreal mid is just bad: lacks waveclear and is made of paper. >AP seems the most logical since it scales with more abilities - is there a case to be made for AD Ez? He's played ad because the way to max his dps isnt to just spam Q's from max range but doing Q's and normal aa's. But ofc that AP is good for him, that's why he buys usually Seraphs Embrace that synergies with his mana build with a Sheen item and Muramana. >If there is a case, I assume you max W last, no? I'd really like an AD Ez option. He maxes Q into E and last the W, you may even get a second Q point at lvl 3 and wait for lvl 5 to learn W. >I'm still learning what he "does." I seemed to be able to light up the tankier champs with an LDR thanks to his passive AS - is this what you're supposed to do? Yes, BotrK is also good, after the second Tear item, because his Q applies the dmg aswell since counts as an aa. >His skins. I need a decent one. I bought Debonair which I thought was alright, but then I looked at the model in the chroma selection screen and I've never cringed at a champ like I did then. Sweet jesus. Anyway I'm looking at Frosted, or Mega Man skin. Any help is appreciated. I use the TPA skin, I love that is the skin from the only World Championship that Korea lost, mad respects to Taipei Assasins and specially to the adc player Bebe. On the other hand I would love to get the Pulsefire skin to match my Caitlyn but is too expensive imo. The new Ez skin also looks amazing, and the funniest part is that is for the SSG Haru Ezreal's jungle, not for an adc player.
> He's played ad because the way to max his dps isnt to just spam Q's from max range but doing Q's and normal aa's. I tried out a crit Ez build a few days ago that abuses that mechanic. Since Stormrazor doesn't proc on his Q, you can easy q auto q auto, and because of his passive AS he gets reduced Stormrazor proc time, meaning essentially, he can infinitely Stormrazor if you play your cards right. Also get Firecannon for the autos at the range of a max Q and a IE for true damage.
saltran (EUW)
: >It seems he's a late game champ in a early-game meta. Is this why his WR is currently low? Ezreal is the opposite of a late game champ and probably one of the worst adcs on lategame, he has his peak on midgame with also a solid early. And his winrate is low not because he's that weak but because his pickrate is soo big and there's too many apes playing him, but, he's not weak at all. >Give the circumstances, he seems like he'd make a better mid-laner these days. No? No, Ezreal mid is just bad: lacks waveclear and is made of paper. >AP seems the most logical since it scales with more abilities - is there a case to be made for AD Ez? He's played ad because the way to max his dps isnt to just spam Q's from max range but doing Q's and normal aa's. But ofc that AP is good for him, that's why he buys usually Seraphs Embrace that synergies with his mana build with a Sheen item and Muramana. >If there is a case, I assume you max W last, no? I'd really like an AD Ez option. He maxes Q into E and last the W, you may even get a second Q point at lvl 3 and wait for lvl 5 to learn W. >I'm still learning what he "does." I seemed to be able to light up the tankier champs with an LDR thanks to his passive AS - is this what you're supposed to do? Yes, BotrK is also good, after the second Tear item, because his Q applies the dmg aswell since counts as an aa. >His skins. I need a decent one. I bought Debonair which I thought was alright, but then I looked at the model in the chroma selection screen and I've never cringed at a champ like I did then. Sweet jesus. Anyway I'm looking at Frosted, or Mega Man skin. Any help is appreciated. I use the TPA skin, I love that is the skin from the only World Championship that Korea lost, mad respects to Taipei Assasins and specially to the adc player Bebe. On the other hand I would love to get the Pulsefire skin to match my Caitlyn but is too expensive imo. The new Ez skin also looks amazing, and the funniest part is that is for the SSG Haru Ezreal's jungle, not for an adc player.
> I use the TPA skin, I love that is the skin from the only World Championship that Korea lost, mad respects to Taipei Assasins and specially to the adc player Bebe. I forgot about ASS Ezreal... That is a good skin, but the lack of particle effects make SSG better in my opinion
: Ezreal questions from a non-Ezreal player
1. Because a skilled Ez player can hold his own in a teamfight with low damage, until you hit late game imo (Also because of Klepto he hit's late-game much faster) 2. Mid lane Ez is too squishy for this meta considering Zoe is still in the game. he has no sustain from poke, and need to be aggressively poking with Klepto to be viable in any lane. 3. AD Ez scales off of both if you abuse double tear efficiently. AP Doesn't have the consistent damage to stay relevant past mid-game. 4. If you wanna play like SivHD and pop people with AP Ez, should you take it, you should max E, as it's an instant hit, and with the right build makes everything easier to land. 5. LDR is a last item, and not that good unless you facing an extremely tanky team. The last item should be used for something more efficient to keep you alive, like a GA. His passive AS can be used for anything in reality. LDR still applies to his Q, so you shouldn't be close enough to auto a tank anyways. 6. Star guardian Ez is a good skin, I've been using SSG (Although the model doesn't look good, the spells look amazing.), and the one I used before SSG was Arcade. That one is fun. I haven't tried Star Guardian, but when I played the Star Guardian event with it, it felt nice. 7. BUILD PATHS. If you're gonna play Ez you need to know your build paths. Double Tear is the highest rated build because it abuses both damage types and the Manamune passive to get an immense amount of damage. I do Tear -> Iceborn -> Boots -> Manamune -> Botrk -> Seraphs Emprace -> Final item (G.A. or LDR) If you have any questions, you can add me. Just know that the 'i' in my name is a special character. Also I'm not the best Ez, but I know how to play him. Another edit... if you want to push your Manamune passive to new heights: Thanks to the new Essence Reaver, you can. You Q refreshes your mana pool and you get more Mana with a good amount of damage.
: Guess they didn't see it in pro play. XD
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f5uIAIV4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-29T21:08:29.140+0000) > > Guess they didn't see it in pro play. XD Was it in pro play? I just like playing Vik, and like playing ADC...
: it's a collaborative lane, and in collaborative games sometimes you need to compromise for the sake of the group. what you pick impacts your support. what the support picks impacts you. if you want to play off-meta, it is most polite to ask if your supp minds. :) not saying you have to switch if they say they do mind, just saying that everyone will have more fun if your supp doesn't care.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f5uIAIV4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-29T20:53:32.255+0000) > > it's a collaborative lane, and in collaborative games sometimes you need to compromise for the sake of the group. what you pick impacts your support. what the support picks impacts you. if you want to play off-meta, it is most polite to ask if your duo minds. :) > > not saying you have to switch if they say they do mind, just saying that everyone will have more fun if your supp doesn't care. Well in ranked it's important to play what's comfortable. And I'm very comfortable with Viktor bot.
: Being Viktor is suffering.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f5uIAIV4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-29T20:51:11.242+0000) > > Being Viktor is suffering. Especially when he's my best bot laner....
Rioter Comments
Show more

Sentrık

Level 152 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion