Shahamut (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ttFZAxeG,comment-id=00050000000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-06T01:48:29.570+0000) > > https://i.gyazo.com/6b66d81343200b879af82c0aff40d9e8.png wasnt the build then either XD
> [{quoted}](name=Shahamut,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ttFZAxeG,comment-id=000500000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T02:46:01.550+0000) > > wasnt the build then either XD It was. Literally have no idea why you responded to my four year old comment. Then pretended to have active knowledge of yasuo build history. Different meta, and yasuo was insanely op at the time. He is still a curse on this game. For shame.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XjtKor3P,comment-id=0004000200000000,timestamp=2017-05-05T02:32:50.366+0000) > > No, I'm not saying you are, I'm saying the truth is the exact opposite of what Notsid is bitching about. > > You are correct, Notsid is dead wrong. I should have said "this means that" or something to specify. That was definitely not the impression I had from your post. But yeah, glad we got that cleared up.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XjtKor3P,comment-id=00040002000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-05T02:42:51.211+0000) > > That was definitely not the impression I had from your post. > > But yeah, glad we got that cleared up. ya.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XjtKor3P,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2017-05-05T01:52:05.518+0000) > > This... is actually the opposite of what notsid is laughing about. > > Trump is literally separating church and state to allow people to do as their religion teaches without government intervention, the previous law connected it to the government... NotSid said the exact opposite. "Abolish" means "to eliminate or remove". So Sid's thread title is "Church and State are now interlocked". You are saying he's arguing that they're separated. None of that changes that NotSid is making a very incorrect assumption.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XjtKor3P,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2017-05-05T02:28:05.677+0000) > > NotSid said the exact opposite. > > "Abolish" means "to eliminate or remove". > > So Sid's thread title is "Church and State are now interlocked". You are saying he's arguing that they're separated. > > None of that changes that NotSid is making a very incorrect assumption. No, I'm not saying you are, I'm saying the truth is the exact opposite of what Notsid is bitching about. You are correct, Notsid is dead wrong. I should have said "this means that" or something to specify.
: I feel like someone missed the point of the executive order. Think of it more as "You're protected in your right to refuse service because you feel something infringes on your religious beliefs." You know, because Christians are under pretty heavy attack from LGBT as a result of "we don't want to host your wedding" and the LGBT are throwing a fit over it.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XjtKor3P,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-05T00:24:19.152+0000) > > I feel like someone missed the point of the executive order. > > Think of it more as "You're protected in your right to refuse service because you feel something infringes on your religious beliefs." > > You know, because Christians are under pretty heavy attack from LGBT as a result of "we don't want to host your wedding" and the LGBT are throwing a fit over it. This... is actually the opposite of what notsid is laughing about. Trump is literally separating church and state to allow people to do as their religion teaches without government intervention, the previous law connected it to the government...
AssauIto (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HTE4EUp0,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-05-05T00:16:33.885+0000) > > I got it from a bing image search. lol its too late for damage control.
> [{quoted}](name=AssauIto,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HTE4EUp0,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2017-05-05T00:20:58.357+0000) > > lol its too late for damage control. There is no damage to control to begin with. I can't tell if ur trolling or legitimately think I regularly walked into a 2016 article.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HTE4EUp0,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-05-05T00:16:33.885+0000) > > bing _BURN THE WITCH_
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HTE4EUp0,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-05-05T00:18:21.075+0000) > > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HTE4EUp0,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-05-05T00:16:33.885+0000) > > _BURN THE WITCH_ FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS THOUGH!!!!
AssauIto (NA)
: The image of this thread just came from a site called **infoSTORMER** http://www.infostormer.com/. The logo of the site reads "Detroying the Jewish Tyranny." Now we all know what kind of person Ser Safir is, and where he gets his news/ideas from. When a site as "stormer" in it's name, you know what it means. Remember kids, careful when you hot-link an image. Lets just give this thread a downvote and move on. https://media.giphy.com/media/EdF17ROILkAM0/giphy.gif
> [{quoted}](name=AssauIto,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HTE4EUp0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-05T00:11:47.553+0000) > > The image of this thread just came from a site called **infoSTORMER** http://www.infostormer.com/. The logo of the site reads "Detroying the Jewish Tyranny." > Now we all know what kind of person Ser Safir is, and where he gets his news/ideas from. When a site as "stormer" in it's name, you know what it means. Remember kids, careful when you hot-link an image. > > Lets just give this thread a downvote and move on. https://media.giphy.com/media/EdF17ROILkAM0/giphy.gif I got it from a bing image search.
: She sounded so southern in 1980s holy shit.
> [{quoted}](name=PPPPPPPPPPPP270,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=otG2HN9E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-04T23:34:28.187+0000) > > She sounded so southern in 1980s holy shit. She regains her southern drawl everytime she stops by the south.
: Hey mods, wanna get off your rears and lock this thread? Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Li0h2HLA,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2017-05-04T20:47:51.392+0000) > > Hey mods, wanna get off your rears and lock this thread? > > Thanks. Hey 2nd chance. Stop getting so triggered by political threads. Thanks.
Rioter Comments
: hey guys im janna f safir
Get triggered more.
: and you continue to keep making threads whining about Hillary and how she lost even tho' the election has been over _for over half a freaking year already_, showing your no better than her. For pete sakes shut up already about this tripe.
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5P8hMNTR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-04T04:34:01.614+0000) > > and you continue to keep making threads whining about Hillary and how she lost even tho' the election has been over _for over half a freaking year already_, showing your no better than her. > > For pete sakes shut up already about this tripe. ... She complained about it recently. We're addressing her complaints. Why are u so salty about every political discussion? Just fucking don't open it ok?
Atuko (NA)
: THANK YOU
: Everyone said this tho... That's why the second half of the season was garbage.
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IUNhY1R7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-03T20:33:40.960+0000) > > Everyone said this tho... > > That's why the second half of the season was garbage. If it's old news why did msn just send me this notification?
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-03T06:33:40.712+0000) > > ??? I guess that's a philosophical question. Some might consider it so. I personally don't. I don't consider her a racist if that's what you're asking, but she did say something blatantly racist. Yeah, she said something stupid. > Why are u getting so triggered here? Because I fucking hate the PC culture so fucking much. Like, there are no words that can describe how much I utterly hate how ass backwards it is. How people go out of their way to find and cause drama even when it isn't there. This anger isn't pointed at you, I'm just angry that this is even a fucking thing that people are getting up in arms about because it is stupid. How people try and find ways to bastardize people for even saying a joke. How far they will fucking reach just to be offended. So funnily enough, people getting triggered is my trigger, ain't that some shit? > If what you're saying is you don't see where the hate is coming from, it's here: > > http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/02/gay-journalist-accuses-colbert-of-homophobia/ > > Basically, lgbtq journalist says she's tired of gay sex being a punchline for insulting someone. Afterward it took off. That idiot needs to realize this is the real world and whether or not you like that jokes like this happen, they are gonna happen. South Park actually had an episode that perfectly showcased why this shit is dumb. Are you so insecure about your sexuality that people making jokes about it somehow belittles you? Comedians have been using skin tones of people for years to get a laugh out of society, doesn't matter if you are white, black, gay or whatever you want to classify yourself as. If you are so uncomfortable with yourself that you can't take a joke, then fuck you.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-03T06:51:50.458+0000) > > Yeah, she said something stupid. OK, we agree I think? > Because I fucking hate the PC culture so fucking much. Like, there are no words that can describe how much I utterly hate how ass backwards it is. How people go out of their way to find and cause drama even when it isn't there. This anger isn't pointed at you, I'm just angry that this is even a fucking thing that people are getting up in arms about because it is stupid. How people try and find ways to bastardize people for even saying a joke. How far they will fucking reach just to be offended. So funnily enough, people getting triggered is my trigger, ain't that some shit? Right, but it's weird because I agree with you and it seems you're taking out your anger on me. They're making it out to be a bigger issue than it is. > That idiot needs to realize this is the real world and whether or not you like that jokes like this happen, they are gonna happen. South Park actually had an episode that perfectly showcased why this shit is dumb. Are you so insecure about your sexuality that people making jokes about it somehow belittles you? Comedians have been using skin tones of people for years to get a laugh out of society, doesn't matter if you are white, black, gay or whatever you want to classify yourself as. If you are so uncomfortable with yourself that you can't take a joke, then fuck you. You asked me for the logic itself as to why people were calling it homophobic and I gave it to you.
Cynicatt (NA)
: I don't really think it's a homophobic joke? it's not like he's saying "lol ur gay and that's wrong" he's just saying "lol u suck putin's dick". this sjw shit has gone too far, now the SJWs won't let people make jokes about dick sucking because if it's a joke about a woman doing it it's sexist and if it's a joke about a man doing it it's somehow homophobic. Soon we won't even be able to mention that genitals exist because it will be hurtful to trans individuals/homophobic/sexist to even think about these things. fucking get me off this planet. I can't fucking imagine a guy like colbert would want to actually offend anyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-05-03T06:33:33.399+0000) > > I don't really think it's a homophobic joke? > it's not like he's saying "lol ur gay and that's wrong" he's just saying "lol u suck putin's dick". > this sjw shit has gone too far, now the SJWs won't let people make jokes about dick sucking because if it's a joke about a woman doing it it's sexist and if it's a joke about a man doing it it's somehow homophobic. > Soon we won't even be able to mention that genitals exist because it will be hurtful to trans individuals/homophobic/sexist to even think about these things. > fucking get me off this planet. > I can't fucking imagine a guy like colbert would want to actually offend anyone. “Yeah and it’s a cishet guy applying stigma to gay sex to belittle another cishet dude,” she argued. “It’s an expression of systemic homophobia.” The logic was by a journalist here before taking off: http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/02/gay-journalist-accuses-colbert-of-homophobia/#ixzz4fzlQ5ixP
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-03T06:13:56.908+0000) > > Ok, so... do you believe accidental racism is a thing or no? Do I believe that people say things generalizing an entire race of people even if they don't mean to at times, yes. Is that the same thing as actually being racist? No > I think it has to do with the extremism of it. He didn't joke about how the only thing Hilary is good for is giving bjs. If he did he'd probably get some feedback about it being sexist. And how does that translate to him being homophobic? Would he be heterophobic if the roles were switched and he was saying something like that about Hillary? > Again, I agree, it's not as big a deal as people are making it out to be so Idk why you're being all hostile. But it probably was a simple case of accidental homophobia, not intended homophobia. I can say something sexist without the intention to. Hell, feminists I know do it all the time. Because it isn't a case of accidental anything. He isn't smearing homosexuals, he is insulting Trump. Where in this comment at all did he smear homosexuals? How is saying that Trump is the bitch of Russia defaming homosexuals? What, do homosexuals not perform fellatio on each other? Don't heterosexuals do so as well? I ask how saying Trump is Russia's bitch makes some astronomical leap in saying that he is defaming homosexuals?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-03T06:21:11.431+0000) > > Do I believe that people say things generalizing an entire race of people even if they don't mean to at times, yes. Is that the same thing as actually being racist? ??? I guess that's a philosophical question. Some might consider it so. I personally don't. I don't consider her a racist if that's what you're asking, but she did say something blatantly racist. Are you trying to convince me that I'm wrong to call Colbert homophobic? Because I'm not even saying that. Jamaree, are you strawmanning? Why are u getting so triggered here? > And how does that translate to him being homophobic? Would he be heterophobic if the roles were switched and he was saying something like that about Hillary? ???? What? I said he'd be criticized for sexism if that's what you're asking. > Because it isn't a case of accidental anything. He isn't smearing homosexuals, he is insulting Trump. Where in this comment at all did he smear homosexuals? How is saying that Trump is the bitch of Russia defaming homosexuals? What, do homosexuals not perform fellatio on each other? Don't heterosexuals do so as well? I ask how saying Trump is Russia's bitch makes some astronomical leap in saying that he is defaming homosexuals? If what you're saying is you don't see where the hate is coming from, it's here: http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/02/gay-journalist-accuses-colbert-of-homophobia/ Basically, lgbtq journalist says she's tired of gay sex being a punchline for insulting someone. Afterward it took off.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-03T06:03:17.417+0000) > It's like is this racist? > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxs9mEyyQTg No, that was a stupid mistake, not racism. What Colbert did was flaming Trump which he does against every politician he doesn't like, hell, a day later he got on Hillary, don't see anyone making remarks about how he is sexist. That being said, him saying that Trump is sucking Russia's dick is more a remark on how he is the bitch to Russia. There isn't anything anti LGBT about it, I repeat, just a bunch of PC cucks who want to get their panties in a knot.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-03T06:07:16.701+0000) > > No, that was a stupid mistake, not racism. Ok, so... do you believe accidental racism is a thing or no? > What Colbert did was flaming Trump which he does against every politician he doesn't like, hell, a day later he got on Hillary, don't see anyone making remarks about how he is sexist. I think it has to do with the extremism of it. He didn't joke about how the only thing Hilary is good for is giving bjs. If he did he'd probably get some feedback about it being sexist. > That being said, him saying that Trump is sucking Russia's dick is more a remark on how he is the bitch to Russia. There isn't anything anti LGBT about it, I repeat, just a bunch of PC cucks who want to get their panties in a knot. Again, I agree, it's not as big a deal as people are making it out to be so Idk why you're being all hostile. But it probably was a simple case of accidental homophobia, not intended homophobia. I can say something sexist without the intention to. Hell, feminists I know do it all the time.
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-05-03T05:54:15.110+0000) > > Ser Safir's logic rn - > > "Oh man, Stephen Colbert is in trouble for a homophobic joke... LET'S POST THE JOKE ON GD TO SEE! EVEN MORE SO BECAUSE IT INVOLVES TRUMP lol!1!! xd" You really don't like politics of any kind on GD do you.
> [{quoted}](name=JGI Samus Aran,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-05-03T06:06:27.238+0000) > > You really don't like politics of any kind on GD do you. 2nd Chance's logic rn "Oh man, ser safir posted a thread concerning politics and a comedian making a joke! Let's make a satirical post about him doing this like it's unusual and stupid to do in the forum about current events and politics! xd!!1 lol!!!"
Malza (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-03T05:44:05.771+0000) > > Who cares? So he made a homosexual joke, that makes him homophobic? Jesus Christ man, those pc cucks need to realize this is the real world. It's mainly alt right trolls like OP bringing up Colbert doing this, not "pc cucks".
> [{quoted}](name=Malza,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-05-03T05:54:14.075+0000) > > It's mainly alt right trolls like OP bringing up Colbert doing this, not "pc cucks". ... He was being sarcastic... And I'm not an "alt-right troll." You don't know shit about me besides internet occasional internet posts. Very judgemental. Sad! > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-05-03T05:54:15.110+0000) > > Ser Safir's logic rn - > > "Oh man, Stephen Colbert is in trouble for a homophobic joke... LET'S POST THE JOKE ON GD TO SEE! EVEN MORE SO BECAUSE IT INVOLVES TRUMP lol!1!! xd" ??? The fuck?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-05-03T05:48:38.722+0000) > > I will agree it's not a big deal but I will bring up 2 points: > > Trump is still getting shit about a misogynistic statement he made 11 years ago. > If this was said about Obama it would have been an issue to the people defending it. Doesn't matter, people have been making jokes about Obama's nationality since day fucking one, anyone with half a brain can see that saying something like this is joking and only to be seen as such and if you do believe such things, you are clearly an idiot. Colbert wasn't saying this to be homophobic, he was saying this to spite/insult Trump, how do people stretch this far enough to say that this means Colbert is homophobic?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-03T05:52:49.631+0000) > > Doesn't matter, people have been making jokes about Obama's nationality since day fucking one, anyone with half a brain can see that saying something like this is joking and only to be seen as such and if you do believe such things, you are clearly an idiot. I never said it wasn't joking? This is obviously a joke. > Colbert wasn't saying this to be homophobic, he was saying this to spite/insult Trump, how do people stretch this far enough to say that this means Colbert is homophobic? It's like is this racist? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxs9mEyyQTg
Jamaree (NA)
: Who cares? So he made a homosexual joke, that makes him homophobic? Jesus Christ man, those pc cucks need to realize this is the real world.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TrmjL5we,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-03T05:44:05.771+0000) > > Who cares? So he made a homosexual joke, that makes him homophobic? Jesus Christ man, those pc cucks need to realize this is the real world. I will agree it's not a big deal but I will bring up 2 points: Trump is still getting shit about a misogynistic statement he made 12 years ago. If this was said about Obama it would have been an issue to the people defending it.
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: Because he is easily counter jungled, can't farm at even half the speed of the top tier threats and stays down and can't do his job once he is behind.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=lLEOMIbQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-03T03:26:40.890+0000) > > Because he is easily counter jungled, can't farm at even half the speed of the top tier threats and stays down and can't do his job once he is behind. True. But couldn't you say something similar about amumu? I guess his ult is a gamechanger behind or not, but I felt these were just clear weaknesses that fleshed out his strong scale against champs like vayne and shaco.
Rioter Comments
: "We're making Guardian Angel for AD champs only because they don't have any defensive items!"
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5v0Iyohi,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-02T21:50:25.216+0000) > > Beauty and the Beast? He becomes handsome and perfect at the end tho.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5v0Iyohi,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-02T21:58:40.256+0000) > > He becomes handsome and perfect at the end tho. But only after they kiss. And not in the Christmas special, he was a beast beginning to end.
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5v0Iyohi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-02T21:42:59.946+0000) > > If they're not ugly, they just confuse kids I guess. Me personally? As a kid, I thought all the Disney princesses were dumb no matter how "pretty" they were. All memeing aside, it would have been refreshing to see a movie where everyone treats the ugly character poorly, but it turns out they're a really good person and end up like saving the day or something, despite how they were treated. But, knowing Disney, they'd have them start out as ugly, then become pretty and thus become good that way.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5v0Iyohi,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-05-02T21:48:41.742+0000) > > All memeing aside, it would have been refreshing to see a movie where everyone treats the ugly character poorly, but it turns out they're a really good person and end up like saving the day or something, despite how they were treated. > > But, knowing Disney, they'd have them start out as ugly, then become pretty and thus become good that way. Beauty and the Beast?
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5v0Iyohi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-02T21:39:58.059+0000) > > Why does the evil woman have to be ugly, and the good women all be pretty? This trend just teaches misogynistic behavior and tells our girls if they're not pretty, they're awful people. > > This is just another example of the patriarchy. If they're not ugly, they just confuse kids I guess. Me personally? As a kid, I thought all the Disney princesses were dumb no matter how "pretty" they were.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5v0Iyohi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-02T21:42:59.946+0000) > > If they're not ugly, they just confuse kids I guess. Me personally? As a kid, I thought all the Disney princesses were dumb no matter how "pretty" they were. pretty sure he was asking in jest. Notsid is an anti-American Canadian ultra-liberal, but oddly enough he hates feminism. It's very strange.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rnlvxsn9,comment-id=0003000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-02T05:14:50.605+0000) > > Extremely high stats for minimal cost, synergizes with aggro madness awaken delirium decks? Oh I guess I'm the only one, got it, it's not like youtubers have discussed it and gders have been upvoting this. You're just stating the things that the card does as if "high stats to cost ratio" = overpowered. You're not considering the fact that it's card disadvantage, you're not considering the fact that it needs significant support to be good, and you're **certainly** not comparing it to any of the other options available and asking whether or not it's better than them. You can find random youtube videos complaining about basically anything, and upvotes by people on a forum for an unrelated game who may or may not actually know what's going on are pretty dubious as well. The card is seeing little to no play in standard and the general consensus from actually good players is that it's reasonable but not quite good enough to be worth opening yourself up to a two for one. There is some possibility that GR or BR hellbent aggro might end up being a good deck, in which case this card will be good in that deck alone, but currently it looks like too much effort for not enough payoff when you compare it to any of the other options already in the format. In any case, being good =/= being overpowered and there's absolutely no way this card is overpowered in a format that has Gideon Ally of Zendikar, Heart of Kiran, Winding Constrictor, and Fatal Push. Especially since Fatal Push is one of the most played cards in standard and this dies to fatal push in a way that's card disadvantage **and** mana disadvantage. If you want to find me an article or video by an actual notable player calling this card overpowered, maybe I'll take notice. But you won't be able to, because none of them are. Most of the pros are either just calling it bad, or are of the opinion that it could be playable if there are enough other payoff cards. LSV gave it a 2.5 in his constructed review, and that seems like a pretty accurate analysis of the card. > > So in other words, you agree its not the only thing I do. Quit ur bitching on my threads please, it's all I see you do. Almost every magic-related thread you've made is complaining about something stupid. Maybe you should quit making stupid posts about a game you're clearly not very good at.
> [{quoted}](name=Thalía,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rnlvxsn9,comment-id=00030000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-02T05:30:33.678+0000) > > You're just stating the things that the card does as if "high stats to cost ratio" = overpowered. You're not considering the fact that it's card disadvantage, you're not considering the fact that it needs significant support to be good, and you're **certainly** not comparing it to any of the other options available and asking whether or not it's better than them. You can find random youtube videos complaining about basically anything, and upvotes by people on a forum for an unrelated game who may or may not actually know what's going on are pretty dubious as well. > > The card is seeing little to no play in standard and the general consensus from actually good players is that it's reasonable but not quite good enough to be worth opening yourself up to a two for one. There is some possibility that GR or BR hellbent aggro might end up being a good deck, in which case this card will be good in that deck alone, but currently it looks like too much effort for not enough payoff when you compare it to any of the other options already in the format. > > In any case, being good =/= being overpowered and there's absolutely no way this card is overpowered in a format that has Gideon Ally of Zendikar, Heart of Kiran, Winding Constrictor, and Fatal Push. Especially since Fatal Push is one of the most played cards in standard and this dies to fatal push in a way that's card disadvantage **and** mana disadvantage. > > If you want to find me an article or video by an actual notable player calling this card overpowered, maybe I'll take notice. But you won't be able to, because none of them are. Most of the pros are either just calling it bad, or are of the opinion that it could be playable if there are enough other payoff cards. LSV gave it a 2.5 in his constructed review, and that seems like a pretty accurate analysis of the card. It's late I'm too tired to read through that wall of condescending text. Please put a tldr; if you're going to rant. Actually thinking again since you're being condescending I'd rather you just live in frustration knowing you put so much effort into making a long ass wall of text I won't get around to reading thus wasting your time. > Almost every magic-related thread you've made is complaining about something stupid. Maybe you should quit making stupid posts about a game you're clearly not very good at. I've already challenged you to a game. You can't judge before you play me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rnlvxsn9,comment-id=0003000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-02T05:14:50.605+0000) > > What ur pathetic ass argument here is if one champion in LoL is op, then virtually none of the others are if they aren't just as strong. They're entirely different games. Cards in magic are only good or bad in comparison to other cards, and he's pointing out some cards that have *actually* been overpowered in standard like you're trying to claim this card is.
> [{quoted}](name=Thalía,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rnlvxsn9,comment-id=00030000000000000000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-05-02T05:33:13.720+0000) > > They're entirely different games. Cards in magic are only good or bad in comparison to other cards, and he's pointing out some cards that have *actually* been overpowered in standard like you're trying to claim this card is. Of course they are. This is my comparison, using his. There are very op cards. There are op cards. What he randomly decided to do was point out op legacy cards and claim I have no point because of them, then strawman. They are also not standard anymore, so he has no actual argument or comparison.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rnlvxsn9,comment-id=00030000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-01T07:59:19.212+0000) > > First: That's not what he's saying that I'm saying. > > Second: It's not balanced. A game can generally be balanced and have imbalanced things in it (league for instance). Ok, so why do you think it's imbalanced. Give me an actual reason instead of just saying it is. Also maybe try to explain why you're the only person who's realized that this card is too good when we're less than two weeks away from the pro tour. > > It's not the only thing I post. It's the only thing you bother paying attention to. Enjoy seeing you constantly bitching on my threads though. Feel free to join me next time. I should specify that I mean all you post about magic. I've seen maybe one magic-related thread from you that wasn't you complaining about a card or cards you decided were overpowered that aren't actually overpowered.
> [{quoted}](name=Thalía,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rnlvxsn9,comment-id=000300000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-01T08:10:11.186+0000) > > Ok, so why do you think it's imbalanced. Give me an actual reason instead of just saying it is. Also maybe try to explain why you're the only person who's realized that this card is too good when we're less than two weeks away from the pro tour. Extremely high stats for minimal cost, synergizes with aggro madness awaken delirium decks? Oh I guess I'm the only one, got it, it's not like youtubers have discussed it and gders have been upvoting this. > I should specify that I mean all you post about magic. I've seen maybe one magic-related thread from you that wasn't you complaining about a card or cards you decided were overpowered that aren't actually overpowered. So in other words, you agree its not the only thing I do. Quit ur bitching on my threads please, it's all I see you do. > [{quoted}](name=Sincarnation,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rnlvxsn9,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-01T18:30:44.696+0000) > > That was the ultimate point to get across > > He just said Goyf, Delver, and Stoneforge were irrelevant cards when they each have powerful decks built around them still in legacy, and their sheer power level means that they will always be relevant. They are relevant in legacy, the sets and legality are completely different for this card. Quit being a dumb bitch, that's the point I'm trying to make for you here ok? When this card gets to elderly formats and legacy, maybe u can make a shitty comparison then. Until then admit ur wrong to compare apples and oranges here. What ur pathetic ass argument here is if one champion in LoL is op, then virtually none of the others are if they aren't just as strong. Ur argument holds no weight. Those cards aren't relevant to the discussion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rnlvxsn9,comment-id=000300000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-05-01T02:34:42.851+0000) > > Where did I say it would destroy the format and mtg in general? Oh wait u need a strawman cause u can't actually argue. > > The three cards are no longer relevant anymore dumbass. You're saying that a card that's clearly not imbalanced is imbalanced. Actually, that seems like basically the only thing you ever do because you're terrible at evaluating cards.
> [{quoted}](name=Thalía,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rnlvxsn9,comment-id=0003000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-01T07:20:27.642+0000) > > You're saying that a card that's clearly not imbalanced is imbalanced. First: That's not what he's saying that I'm saying. Second: It's not balanced. A game can generally be balanced and have imbalanced things in it (league for instance). > Actually, that seems like basically the only thing you ever do because you're terrible at evaluating cards. It's not the only thing I post. It's the only thing you bother paying attention to. Enjoy seeing you constantly bitching on my threads though. Feel free to join me next time.
: It's gonna rain and thunderstorm all week ...
So... @mods... how's this r/atheism anti-religion thread allowed here?
: > [{quoted}](name=Thalía,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rnlvxsn9,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-01T00:09:50.236+0000) > > Yeah, but you *really* can't compare different standard formats very much. A card can be fine in one, bad in another, and broken in a third. As an example, Delver wouldn't be all that good in this standard format since it needs good cantrips and cheap efficient on-color spells to be good, and topdeck manipulation is also *incredibly* important. Stoneforge would also be unplayable in this format, obviously. Ser is complaining like this mediocre card is going to destroy the format. MTG survived those cards I listed when they were far more broken and centralizing, and it will survive this thing. The 3 cards above had entire decks and metagames around them, and he is complaining about this new card's power level. It might see play in a specific deck and probably only that deck type as a fairly meh card. Its nowhere near imbalanced of centralizing so why are we complaining?
> [{quoted}](name=Sincarnation,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rnlvxsn9,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-01T02:00:12.493+0000) > > Ser is complaining like this mediocre card is going to destroy the format. MTG survived those cards I listed when they were far more broken and centralizing, and it will survive this thing. Where did I say it would destroy the format and mtg in general? Oh wait u need a strawman cause u can't actually argue. > The 3 cards above had entire decks and metagames around them, and he is complaining about this new card's power level. It might see play in a specific deck and probably only that deck type as a fairly meh card. Its nowhere near imbalanced of centralizing so why are we complaining? The three cards are no longer relevant anymore dumbass.
Rioter Comments
: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Image.ashx?multiverseid=136142&type=card http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Image.ashx?multiverseid=198383&type=card http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Image.ashx?multiverseid=226755&type=card Oh no, they gave red a cheap powerful card with a worse downside than the others It has no evasion or protection or anything special besides being cheap. If it gets killed immediately easy 1 for 2 The only upside to this one is that, it doesnt sacrifice if you cant pay the cost
> [{quoted}](name=Sincarnation,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rnlvxsn9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-27T02:52:41.802+0000) > > http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Image.ashx?multiverseid=136142&type=card > > http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Image.ashx?multiverseid=198383&type=card > > http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Image.ashx?multiverseid=226755&type=card > > Oh no, they gave red a cheap powerful card with a worse downside than the others > It has no evasion or protection or anything special besides being cheap. If it gets killed immediately easy 1 for 2 > The only upside to this one is that, it doesnt sacrifice if you cant pay the cost Wow, the strongest non-standard cards in the game are stronger than this card, guess your comparison is accurate and reasonable and not a desperate attempt to be condescending to inflate your ego... Also discard isn't really even a downside with the aftermath, madness, delirium, and embalm effects, not sure if you've even been paying attention to the latest release.
: Insert post about CNN being fake news
> [{quoted}](name=VelNyeScienceEye,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=10HzzWBE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-30T21:25:00.045+0000) > > Insert post about CNN being fake news They're not fake news; they're **very** fake news.
Vacus (NA)
: The answer is "yes, it's preposterous, as anyone who has even a basic understanding of science is aware".
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=10HzzWBE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-30T20:13:58.069+0000) > > The answer is "yes, it's preposterous, as anyone who has even a basic understanding of science is aware". Technically speaking quantum mechanics suggests there is a non-zero chance of a plane getting randomly sucked away by a black hole, it's just that the odds are very low of this happening.
: "A small black hole would suck in our entire universe" That's not how black holes work. Also the smallest black hole would still have more mass than our sun and our planet would fall into it if it was in our atmosphere.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=10HzzWBE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-30T08:15:03.867+0000) > > "A small black hole would suck in our entire universe" > > That's not how black holes work. > > Also the smallest black hole would still have more mass than our sun and our planet would fall into it. Although still not proven the string theory says you're surrounded by black holes, but they are so limited it would take them a billion years to suck in half an atom before bursting it back out in a low energy fashion.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=NRK6Af2K,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-04-29T07:23:07.126+0000) > > Why not support efforts to get drugs the hell out of the country? That's the root of the issue. You destroy the demand, the supply dwindles and dies. You can't just "get drugs the hell out of the country" because as long as people continue to want drugs, other people will continue to make drugs, in or out of the country.
> [{quoted}](name=BLU Medic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=NRK6Af2K,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-29T07:48:12.688+0000) > > You destroy the demand, the supply dwindles and dies. You can't just "get drugs the hell out of the country" because as long as people continue to want drugs, other people will continue to make drugs, in or out of the country. You can; if you make efforts to crack down on drug dealers and smugglers; support things like random searches at specific checkpoints around borders you can fight that. The demand comes from two things: the availability, and the people who use. Because you're trying to fix the people and not the availability the people will inevitably relapse or reappear. If for instance, the police did virtually no random searches into random trucks at the border, it would be far easier and less risky to smuggle.
: > [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=NRK6Af2K,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-29T05:57:15.528+0000) > > Addicts will find a way to launder it for drugs Pretty much. Effort needs to be spent rehabilitating addicts so they no longer want/need to spend what little they have on drugs.
> [{quoted}](name=BLU Medic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=NRK6Af2K,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-04-29T06:45:27.097+0000) > > Pretty much. Effort needs to be spent rehabilitating addicts so they no longer want/need to spend what little they have on drugs. Why not support efforts to get drugs the hell out of the country? That's the root of the issue.
: > [{quoted}](name=MadWifeHR,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MAvnQZuQ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-04-28T16:46:04.339+0000) > You need some serious psychiatric evaluation.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MAvnQZuQ,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2017-04-28T17:00:05.841+0000) > > You need some serious psychiatric evaluation. what he say.
: Oh geez Alex Jones is in some deep fluoride-treated water this time.
Interdimensional lizard aliens have taken over our government and pedophile vampires are their second in command.
: I'm not sure if this is satire?
> [{quoted}](name=PPPPPPPPPPPP270,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=iEfe7EA0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-29T02:51:48.512+0000) > > I'm not sure if this is satire? That's my first thought after watching this. I really do hope most women aren't dumb enough to think this is good. The guys in the video looked far more civilized whereas the girls just lost their minds and went crazy. One of them threw a coffee cup at the guy who was just sitting there.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Ser Safir

Level 66 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion