: Looking for Gold-Plat top laner.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: have you tried reading his ult description
> [{quoted}](name=DartExplosion10,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=qsRzKBd4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-23T05:19:23.769+0000) > > have you tried reading his ult tooltip I understand they both get 300g him and his ally but he's also getting the base 300 its never been like that has it?
AnnaNix (NA)
: [CLIENT] Using MB5 and MB4 alt tabs me out of the game.
I use mb5 as my toggle for target champion only and it doesn't seem to have ever alt-tabbed me. Granted I use it maybe like 8 times per game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Attempted Gift Skin
No we played a game after it and I have a ticket in already just thought I would post it here.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: High Silver / Low Gold Mid LF Duo
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Gold Jungler LF Gold duo
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: TEAM LF JUNGLE (GOLD-PLAT)
IGN - Serving Table 9 Role - Jungle / Top Additional Roles in game (Shot caller, tank, carry, ect:) - Tank/Hyper-Carry/ (IDK how to word it but as jungler I am always staring at mini-map and calling movement and rotations Which I can work on transitioning into a shotcaller role). Champion Pool - In all honesty I am very adaptable and can fill most champions as needed but if I had to put a main 3 champs for jungle (Rek'sai, Kayne, J4) Rank - Just started playing last season and just hit gold for the first time 2 days ago. Gold 5 and climbing at a pretty rapid pace. Weaknesses/Strengths - Weakness will be communication as a 5 man because I at max play with a duo in comms. And another weakness is sometimes I can be overly aggressive and engage a few seconds too early. Why you want to be apart of a team - I am intrigued by the new clash system coming out this year and want to introduce myself to 5v5 prior to that. Information about yourself - I am 30yrs old married and live in atlanta. I coach high school wrestling and was almost a professional ultimate frisbee player. Your Schedule (Ours is Mon-Friday after 3:30 PM and all day Sat-Sunday EST) - My weekly work schedule changes so for ease because i could work any 4 days in the week I will put any time after 6pm Eastern. Do you have 5's experience? - Very little in league of legends but I have played very competitively as 5 in csgo. Would you be dedicated to the team and try your best? - If I feel a good cohesion and the time frames work for me I can dedicate my time and not feel like its wasted.
: After champ select when game launches it crashes discord
I noticed alot of people having issues with discord in game overlay so i disabled it and now my game is even worse it doesn't show health bars including mine which is a black bar. I uninstalled and reinstalled and have the same issues.
: After champ select when game launches it crashes discord
Now my "temp fix" doesn't even work. Anyone have any ideas this is getting really annoying.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Top/Jungle LF People to play with!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Serving Table 9

Level 234 (NA)