: EU Standings with Player stats Predictions
I will no longer have any reason to be posting here. I would be stress free, because venting on this MMR system is shit, taking breaks from ranked wasn't helping or didn't see any improvement. draft i would still own. but means nothing to me.
: vision is useless at your elo, gitgud
> [{quoted}](name=Sabrina Lee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-05-29T04:41:56.460+0000) > > vision is useless at your elo, gitgud Kid I rather play Warcraft you utterly piece of crap, since it can be a solo game, fuck teammates fuckin dumb as bricks. The game is uninstalled & Riot you can shoved over 2000$ of my own money up your ass and onto the CEO of Riot games as black shit as you can make it.
รery (NA)
: I'm 16, also higher ranked than you, so I should be punished?
> [{quoted}](name=zFrostistic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-05-29T03:44:18.067+0000) > > I'm 16, also higher ranked than you, so I should be punished? child plz you got carried hard
: How do you get an S?
CS per miunte duration of game Damage to enemy champion & team in general( how well you engage the enemy) Vision control.
: Laughing at your posts rn, specifically the irony. XD
> [{quoted}](name=SnakDatSmilesBak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T02:16:03.818+0000) > > Laughing at your posts retard, specifically the irony. XD Well ok lad it's just an venting thread so you just can move on get a job or real life.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
zk0x (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SgtRichardVasile,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nh2imis6,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-05-29T01:18:10.011+0000) > > I work permanently PT @ Costco, while upgrading my poor academic grades back in my days(Math & English). From there I WILL get into the NHL Business. I play a lot of other stuff to hopefully relax(PS4, XBOX1), but League isn't relaxing all the time, it's like a chore. nice, keep it up! My friend said that to fix academic takes some time. like one semester to fix everything. You can do it! Also, if you need a help with math, I can explain to u and teach u how to use it. I will try my best to use characters in math concept to help you understand math better! I once explained to my friend using characters in league and she understood immediately as she LOL'd xD haha, yeah league can be like a chore!
> [{quoted}](name=zk0x,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nh2imis6,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2017-05-29T02:13:34.956+0000) > > nice, keep it up! My friend said that to fix academic takes some time. like one semester to fix everything. You can do it! > > Also, if you need a help with math, I can explain to u and teach u how to use it. I will try my best to use characters in math concept to help you understand math better! I once explained to my friend using characters in league and she understood immediately as she LOL'd xD > > haha, yeah league can be like a chore! lol algebra is where i want to improve and than go into Calculus {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} did i scare you?
: I'm laughing so hard right now! "Why are you giving me teammates as kids?" Op@ his son, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MID LANE BY YOURSELF"
> [{quoted}](name=SnakDatSmilesBak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-05-29T02:09:40.739+0000) > > I'm laughing so hard right now! "Why are you giving me teammates as kids?" > > Op@ his son, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MID LANE BY YOURSELF" Whats up immature troll?{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: What? How is anything I said discriminatory against immigrants or people with mental retardation? Waiter, I'll have whatever he's having.
> [{quoted}](name=CannonLordFreed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T01:46:11.415+0000) > > What? How is anything I said discriminatory against immigrants or people with mental retardation? Waiter, I'll have whatever he's having. CannonLordFreed Nice Report to an rioter on here, since in the future we will have more types of these people. **_Hey Riot #### he can say that, but i can't even when its towards those types of people he was referring too._**
: I want MMR Change or make consequences worse for children under 18.
If you think i can't hold my own against you, you got another thing coming lad. i don't have the time or patience like you kids do to play constantly and get better. I can easily pick up a champion i haven't played in ages and S+ all the way, if I've already mastered that champion mths ago. I acknowledge what i need to work on, but it's an 50-50 chance every-time since we have no vision since I'm the only 1 who cares.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SgtRichardVasile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T01:34:33.255+0000) > > Your factoring "knowledge" as a must have as my skill. You clearly mistakenthat part lad. > The majority of my teammates and enemies do this still it's unacceptable, which they should already know better, BUT THEY DON'T CARE FOR SHIT. > > 1 vs 3, 2 vs 4, 1 vs4 with no vision away from the other 3trying to push. When you're in bronze it's kinda to be expected that both your teammates, your enemies and to a significant extent, you yourself, will be unaware of, inexperienced in, and incapable of many things in the game. The trick is to live with it, adjust around it, and play against it, rather than simply demand things to happen your way and berating your peers when it doesn't happen.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T01:39:05.260+0000) > > When you're in bronze it's kinda to be expected that both your teammates, your enemies and to a significant extent, you yourself, will be unaware of, inexperienced in, and incapable of many things in the game. > > The trick is to live with it, adjust around it, and play against it, rather than simply demand things to happen your way. Oh lad I bet cha i know alot more shit than you, which thinking i'm inexperience don't make me laugh plz. IF ANYTHING your just shuffling around different builds and a higher CS. -Edit Plz simple read Will need somebody to hold their hand through every step to figure out how to plug in an ethernet cable.
Cocho (NA)
: If you cant beat bronze people you claim to be children in lane, then you're bronze too. VIsion doesnt matter when your bronze team do not know how to use it.
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-29T01:31:41.284+0000) > > If you cant beat bronze people you claim to be children in lane, then you're bronze too. > > VIsion doesnt matter when your bronze team do not know how to use it. Adult speaking to a child here, exactly if my team knows nothing about vision besides me i can't carry these kids. i'm tired of babysitting, so i usually no longer try if it's out of reach.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SgtRichardVasile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T01:07:44.159+0000) > > Let me combine the main issue at hand son in capitalization. > > IN EVERY RANKED GAME I HAVE. > 1. FEEDERS 2. AFK/QUITER 3. POOR CONNECTIONS 4. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY KNOWLEDGE IN THIS GAME WHICH TO ME YES THEY ARE CONSIDER KIDS. > > Heck if anyone was smart enough it would be more fun to play a game like this, but nope the majority of my games are with children. That makes no sense. If someone doesn't have the same amount of knowledge as you in 1 matter that makes them a kid? Well boy, with that logic how many people do you think would look at you like a funny kid now, from professors in academia to even the cooks in your local eatery? And obviously the "every game I lost because of my teammates" is an overexaggeration that's so often spammed it has long lost its charm, and you know full well how possible that is, especially with how many people there are in NA server. If you're just gonna assume that everyone has to play literally pitch perfect, or else they're the feeders, the poor connect, the afk, the kids or whatever, I wouldn't call them to be at fault. No.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T01:18:17.843+0000) > > That makes no sense. If someone doesn't have the same amount of knowledge as you in 1 matter that makes them a kid? Well boy, with that logic how many people do you think would look at you like a funny kid now, from professors in academia to even the cooks in your local eatery? > > And obviously the "every game I lost because of my teammates" is an overexaggeration that's so often spammed it has long lost its charm, and you know full well how possible that is, especially with how many people there are in NA server. If you're just gonna assume that everyone has to play literally pitch perfect, or else they're the feeders, the poor connect, the afk, the kids or whatever, I wouldn't call them to be at fault. > > No. Your factoring "knowledge" as a must have as my skill. You clearly mistakenthat part lad. The majority of my teammates and enemies do this still it's unacceptable, which they should already know better, BUT THEY DON'T CARE FOR SHIT. 1 vs 3, 2 vs 4, 1 vs4 with no vision away from the other 3trying to push.
: Huh. Only one grammatical error. I'm a little impressed, given how you had several every sentence in your first post. Side note: Childish is defined as "Of, like, or appropriate to a child" or "Silly and immature." Immature is defined as "having or showing emotional or intellectual development appropriate to someone younger." I feel like throwing a hissy fit because you feel like players who are younger than you should be penalized harder for being younger is just a little bit immature. Don't you think?
> [{quoted}](name=CannonLordFreed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T01:11:50.987+0000) > > Huh. Only one grammatical error. I'm a little impressed, given how you had several every sentence in your first post. > > Side note: Childish is defined as "Of, like, or appropriate to a child" or "Silly and immature." Immature is defined as "having or showing emotional or intellectual development appropriate to someone younger." I feel like throwing a hissy fit because you feel like players who are younger than you should be penalized harder for being younger is just a little bit immature. Don't you think? Lad it may seem like that too you, but clearly i'm stating that children ~18~ haven't mature enough to stop playing an game if you cannot play it properly, which means all of the above. Find out all of your computer issues, Internet service provider issues, etc. Adults already know this shit, so why do we have to suffer from these inconsistencies, that make Ranked games an chore to play!
zk0x (NA)
: Smile! SMILE! It's me again!
I work permanently PT @ Costco, while upgrading my poor academic grades back in my days(Math & English). From there I WILL get into the NHL Business. I play a lot of other stuff to hopefully relax(PS4, XBOX1), but League isn't relaxing all the time, it's like a chore.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SgtRichardVasile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-05-29T00:52:29.658+0000) > > Again this community "trolling my worst subject" and think for a second do you think i like writing? Writing is a very essential part of intelligence, because that's exercise in formulating thoughts, and arguably far more powerful than spoken text. You can't just reject it. > Fuck No, i rather speak directly to the employees of Riot in their face than write venting complaints like this , so i don't break something more valuable than Riot's priceless game.. If so, you'd at least use the reply options instead of creating a response which nobody who has participated can be notified about unless they manually check the thread. ............ Again, the main argument against your OP is simple: Age discrimination will not be allowed. Simple as that.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-05-29T00:57:39.775+0000) > > Writing is a very essential part of intelligence, because that's exercise in formulating thoughts, and arguably far more powerful than spoken text. You can't just reject it. > > If so, you'd at least use the reply options instead of creating a response which nobody who has participated can be notified about unless they manually check the thread. > > ............ > > Again, the main argument against your OP is simple: Age discrimination will not be allowed. Simple as that. Let me combine the main issue at hand son in capitalization. IN EVERY RANKED GAME I HAVE. 1. FEEDERS 2. AFK/QUITER 3. POOR CONNECTIONS 4. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY KNOWLEDGE IN THIS GAME WHICH TO ME YES THEY ARE CONSIDER KIDS. Heck if anyone was smart enough it would be more fun to play a game like this, but nope the majority of my games are with children.
: I've met 25 year old who are complete idiots and 16 year olds who could think circles around the teachers they had to deal with. You shouldn't make generalizations about people based on their age. It's, at best, condescending, especially when you make grammar mistakes that no middle school English teacher would let you make constantly.
> [{quoted}](name=CannonLordFreed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-29T00:45:11.763+0000) > > I've met 25 year old who are complete idiots and 16 year olds who could think circles around the teachers they had to deal with. You shouldn't make generalizations about people based on their age. It's, at best, condescending, especially when you make grammar mistakes that no middle school English teacher would let you make constantly. Not even close to my experiences lad. Well lad if you have been out for school for years, you will start not to care for something you sucked at as a child, so keep acting childish while criticizing my grammar {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: I want MMR Change or make consequences worse for children under 18.
Again this community "trolling my worst subject" and think for a second do you think i like writing? Fuck No, i rather speak directly to the employees of Riot in their face than write venting complaints like this , so i don't break something more valuable than Riot's priceless game..
: > [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zuBo9Yne,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-28T20:00:54.063+0000) > > So you admit that you intentionally fed in a few games just to spite your teammates. If that's the case then why are you surprised that you got a punishment? ? what, I have 8 level 3o accounts between S3 and G2.
> [{quoted}](name=Master Vemira,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zuBo9Yne,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-28T20:26:57.122+0000) > > ? what, I have 8 level 3o accounts between S3 and G2. WoW son your worst than me! 8 Lv 30 accounts and now falling to their lv ouch find an real job son.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: ^ LELELELLELE OP is Bronze 5 0 LP / 3W 9L 25% Winrate LEL. And Ends Each Season At Bronze 5. Good Luck :D
> [{quoted}](name=ElfOfTheDesert,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmRNuXET,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-29T00:37:13.413+0000) > > ^ LELELELLELE > > OP is > Bronze 5 > 0 LP / 3W 9L > 25% Winrate > > LEL. And Ends Each Season At Bronze 5. Good Luck :D Do you enjoy trolling child?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
McSiggs (NA)
: Should reformed players be allowed to earn back their old banned accounts?
I've been hit with 64 games chat restrictions ban tho i still going to town saying these lines and never had one again since than. " I can't carry these babies/kids who don't look @ vision control" You want to stop {{champion:17}} buy this{{item:3364}} simple kids. " I'm stuck in a game with terrible kids" "Plz go back to Minecraft". "You think you're playing like an adult hell no adults don't play like that" (IF-repeorted) "Fuk no i'm not walking into an 4vs1 dumbass" Usually if my team is playing stupid i don't bother killing myself for nothing, tho i do enjoy the revenge kills even @ the cost at my life.
: I'm 29. There's a low probability you're older than me. I'm an old man in this community. But if you are, that remains completely irrelevant to the fact that you're very new to this game. My point is that you have so much to learn regarding how the game plays, that your time isn't well spent making nonsensical suggestions to Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=FiddlesOnTheRoof,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=K3HMQi0F,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-05T18:17:33.763+0000) > > I'm 29. There's a low probability you're older than me. I'm an old man in this community. But if you are, that remains completely irrelevant to the fact that you're very new to this game. My point is that you have so much to learn regarding how the game plays, that your time isn't well spent making nonsensical suggestions to Riot. 1 year older than me is not a big deal, and I've played since Nove 2014, so thinking i'm not knowledgeable on how things should be address it's like a shot in the foot. I've been an gamer since i was little and I'm an solo player, & all i see in league of legnds is the chat box is filled with toxic immature insults, why hasn't Riot remove idk yet. Heck Blizzard is doing a better job @ getting rid of these immature children off their games, I've seen no improvements in Riots response towards toxic children. I can guarantee we both have the same knowledge about League of Legends, so don't try to think i'm your subordinate or lesser than that!
: You are BRAND new to this game. Stop focusing on what Riot should do unless it pertains to the new player experience specifically. Just learn the game, turn off all chat, and have fun.
> [{quoted}](name=FiddlesOnTheRoof,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=K3HMQi0F,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-05T18:02:38.523+0000) > > You are BRAND new to this game. Stop focusing on what Riot should do unless it pertains to the new player experience specifically. Just learn the game, turn off all chat, and have fun. BRAND new lol A fact I'm older than you, but yea you may have played longer, but yea really off topic{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Can RIOT remove All Chat
You don't understand the question. Why do you think i turned it on for @ least 5mins or so? I see everyone else being toxic too each other once i enabled that, but i know when my teammate is giving my situation away to the enemy team.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Vizulix (NA)
: Mate, did you lose a game to a guy who said they were twelve or something? I know a few kids who are twelve, and some of them demonstrate more maturity then any other person of my age. For privacy reasons I'm gonna give you a general range of my age 14 - 18. You sir, seem to be less mature than said twelve year old. You are trying to get someone banned and finned for stating that they allegedly are of twelve years of age. There is no hard proof of this. In my games I've had people say they were 7 years old for gosh sakes, are they really 7 or just joking? The absurdity of this entire thread is insane. Even if they are twelve they could be gotten parental permission. Also age is just a number. Judge people and decide to report them based on their actions and words not on their age. Based on your post, it seems that the person has committed nothing wrong and you just jumped at this opportunity to get them banned due to them destroying you in a game. I know this as it is evident there is a personal problem and if they had exhibited toxic and or inting behaviours you would've added the information into this thread. Just let it go.
> [{quoted}](name=ProGamer9363,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lEHLZ8U5,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-04-26T07:28:52.718+0000) > > Mate, did you lose a game to a guy who said they were twelve or something? I know a few kids who are twelve, and some of them demonstrate more maturity then any other person of my age. For privacy reasons I'm gonna give you a general range of my age 14 - 18. You sir, seem to be less mature than said twelve year old. You are trying to get someone banned and finned for stating that they allegedly are of twelve years of age. There is no hard proof of this. In my games I've had people say they were 7 years old for gosh sakes, are they really 7 or just joking? The absurdity of this entire thread is insane. Even if they are twelve they could be gotten parental permission. Also age is just a number. Judge people and decide to report them based on their actions and words not on their age. Based on your post, it seems that the person has committed nothing wrong and you just jumped at this opportunity to get them banned due to them destroying you in a game. I know this as it is evident there is a personal problem and if they had exhibited toxic and or inting behaviours you would've added the information into this thread. Just let it go. Ok i can clearly see where this OP is getting from. To: all who objective this. The overall guidelines have NOT been MET for years, and yet who's too blame? Clearly is not Riot's fault, Riot could careless of an 10yr old playing this game with basically no knowledge whatsoever. If you run into these so called kids than yea they are kids and they will have the lowest MMR as possible because they are too young to understand the fundamentals of this game. Clearly if they are wiping the floor with you but stating they are 12 that's immaturity in a nut shell and most likely they don't have a good pool of champions Back to the blame, we can't blame the stores for letting a parent buy his son who's a 12yr old GTA5, you blame the_ senseless_ parent.
: Riot hire me I just fized ur toxic problem
I guess he's annoyed because he's affiliated with McDonald's{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: Can we get a brave Riot member to comment on Why Lee Sin and Graves are in every game?
The reason {{champion:64}} is popular right now is because of his "jump to ward" method{{item:3711}}. Out warded him & he will becomes useless bonus with this{{item:3364}}. {{champion:23}} needs a look into with "E" range or his CDR is too low.
: Its funny because when i was a kid, I was a beast at games, now that im an adult, i suck at them
> [{quoted}](name=Im A Jayce God,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=grEgsT6l,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-04-18T03:54:44.766+0000) > > Its funny because when i was a kid, I was a beast at games, now that im an adult, i suck at them Well duh as you get older you don't play as often as you want anymore because of what life is throwing at you. it depends what games you suck @
: I'm sorry but age is truly an factor during online play
Sheldonbunny _"Thankfully not all children are being raised to not care or respect others"_ I know what your trying to say it seems like the opposite, but I've seen to many kids playing GTA 5 or other violent games lately. When i do become a parent peer pressure will be tough against my kids, because i want to them to grow up socially knowledgeable, we spent so much time on our phones, iPads etc. Heck i got my first cell phone when i was 26 which than I upgraded to the Google pixel, because i had no choice but to join the era we live in. Sadly I didn't really have proper education while as an child too much bad shit with my folks, but i was raised in Canada not born here tho. Well my field is not blue-collar because i aint big like most men are which they can easily lift something 200lbs i know i can't I know my limits. Adult = term of an approval? that makes no sense at all. Heck i didn't graduate elementary school, but heck the word "adult" means to me "An responsible individual whose either an man or women". Dolasaur: We aren't force by the society to get a job or do whatever. it's our life, heck i wanted a job since i was 16, but didn't get one until i was 23 because of poor job market back in the days. I still wanted to follow the man cycle of life, Work, make kids, work, etc, duh we can some free-time int here, but some people don't like change, so they stop caring. "What means to be human" A mammal able to adapt to any sort of change etc. some people our born without it & yet we can't control that sadly, which is one my friends i knew since i was 14. Scorpio82 I can promise that than, tho I might have to make an separate Twitter account that hides my personal one oh well. I vent my frustration out on the CPU not anyone online whose trying to have fun playing an online game, it just makes you more angry if you still do that, tho playing with your wife is fine, my kids will get my systems, but they will learn to know better before i give a 18+ game.
: I'm sorry but age is truly an factor during online play
I understand if you can't grasp the situation. Adults born 1980's and up. The rarity of someone's who's anti-technology or knows more than life than technology itself. Kool we are in the technology era, but health wise around North America is just terrible. Approximately more than half of all the gamer's in the world have health related concerns, heart disease, obesity, diabetes etc. I henceforth the fact that I'm extremist when it comes down to trying to save the next generation of kids, from our technology curse tho we are throwing it at our children if we already have some it's a disgrace as a parent. Try not to mock my grammar since everyone has a subject in school they didn't care for, i easily can be stronger in other areas besides worthless writing, i rather speak than write. Now you may say this is off topic, but given that ADULTS should be mindful on how we indulge in our free-time, I said i wouldn't be gaming that much when i reach 30+ because I'll living out my days working in the field i enjoy, hopefully with an wife and kids before i'm 40. If you understand this" 34 year old man" think about where you at in life? No army excuse plz I've seen enough of those in this gaming era
Psymo (NA)
: @Riot: Here is a good way to fix the situation of Leavers and AFkers during ranked
Bad idea, regardless of what LP you have. An leave or afk even in mid to late game you deserve to LOSE all of your points gone, than these smurfs account will be back in line or be perm for trolling in ranked games. All the potential smurf will eventually be together again & the trollers will be remove over and over until they have something better to do besides ruining league of legends. I would agree on -LP for these trollers in games. Bottom line if Playing makes sure your prepare. Have GREAT INTERNET CONNECTION ( it would be your fault if you have terrible connection) Think before you play!
: I'm sorry but age is truly an factor during online play
Aren't we just behind computers? All adults have a threshold of when enough is enough & most of us just leave(quitting the game) Why stay with children when they obviously they don't want to learn or accept that he/she needs work. This is the majority I've seen in children playing this game & yes I do become annoyed with kids like these. I quit ranked long ago because i couldn't handle dealing with these unacknowledged kids that just complain all the time. I rarely see any positive motivation from others. I usually see "?" this as a response if I caught something that was improper. example {{champion:86}} soloing top lane, while everyone else is in an team-fight or fighting for a objective, but than he gets butt raped 4vs1 than finally complains
: im joining the ranks of anti multi roles
If you are old enough move, yes i miss Team builder
: Warwick..... what on gods green earth
WW isn't OP, it's based on team comp.
: im joining the ranks of anti multi roles
so obsessed why not take a break or find work?
: I'm sorry but age is truly an factor during online play
Correct builds change constantly, so a knowledgeable player would know whats in & out. Even that young they are prone to make more mistakes than adults still.
Tom9319 (EUW)
: Have you ever played league on android !
I wish you kids just had better stuff to do besides spam the boards with this nonsense
Rioter Comments
: I play Soraka, 2 people rush Executioner's, one gets a Morello's.
He's my Soraka Build I usually switch out shoes late game if needed. {{item:3190}} {{item:2301}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3040}} {{item:3107}}{{item:3158}} {{item:3364}}
AdeBug (NA)
: can't edit my full post, it's bugged or something, but u guys are... amazing where in the hell does it say we flamed her, or anyone flamed her for anything?! when we saw she wasnt healing we all assumed she was new and gave her the benefit of a doubt for a good few minutes, trying to tell her to W while hovering over a champ. because most people are NORMAL people and think that there is good in others. clearly not on this board.... jesus fkn christ at min 25 they admitted they muted everyone and said that thing that I quoted, and she had no reason to start a game like that. no flaming but thx for the downvotes
> [{quoted}](name=AdeBug,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3ELT3bkA,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-04-08T20:09:45.224+0000) > > can't edit my full post, it's bugged or something, but u guys are... amazing > > where in the hell does it say we flamed her, or anyone flamed her for anything?! when we saw she wasnt healing we all assumed she was new and gave her the benefit of a doubt for a good few minutes, trying to tell her to W while hovering over a champ. because most people are NORMAL people and think that there is good in others. clearly not on this board.... jesus fkn christ > > at min 25 they admitted they muted everyone and said that thing that I quoted, and she had no reason to start a game like that. no flaming > > but thx for the downvotes It seems you don't understand the age group you can sometimes get drop in. Base on your {{champion:16}} support player issue, if he was really trolling you he won't put a skill point in "W" until lv6 screwing his ult point on purpose.(you can look up this stuff up as well) If he was new and didn't know about his "W" 50/50 i think, than he's a little kid just like yourself. Sorry if you can't accept this, but i have to deal with kids who are garbage on day to day basis even @ work LOL {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
KilljoyX (NA)
: I finally discovered the source of my toxicity.
Mine stems since there's a big age difference in skill & knowledge between me since I'm 27 and my teammates who are usually 15- under. I wished some fellow adults my age can teach me something that i don't know.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: That's why bronze people struggle with climbing, because they deal with these kinds of things in much greater frequencies than other elos. You post that, and people start attacking them, and refuting any sort of evidence like this. But if you don't attach "and this is why I'm' stuck in Bronze" you start getting upvotes.
> [{quoted}](name=VulDread,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Y6JwPnW2,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-03-26T23:06:33.612+0000) > > That's why bronze people struggle with climbing, because they deal with these kinds of things in much greater frequencies than other elos. You post that, and people start attacking them, and refuting any sort of evidence like this. > > But if you don't attach "and this is why I'm' stuck in Bronze" you start getting upvotes. The fact we can't name & shame on here is why we don't have evidence, heck not even looking @ our match history since that has been bug on this website idk clarification would be helpful. The majority of Bromze players are under 18.
Mannny (NA)
: To all you idiots that are playing Galio in ranked...
it depends on how to utilize that champion per person.
: So let me guess you've been hit by Leaverbuster because you leave games, afk, ragequit, have isp issues, can't commit enough time to actually play teh game, your chores interefere etc. Well that's unfortunate for you because mos tof the community never even knows Leaverbuster exists because they don't get hit by it. I've had isp issues, the dreaded firewall error, power outages, dealing with my sons including when they were injured etc and I've been playing since S1 and never ever gotten so much as a warning let alone a ban because those things don't happen often enough to have used up the built in leniency the system provides. Bottom line Leaverbuster isn't stupid and it not only does exist and will continue to do so since this is Riot's game and they've set it up to be lenient for the occasional real life emergencies that happen. The only ones that don't like it ar ethose that continually get hit by it because they can't or won't fix the issues causing them to get penalized by it. Oh and posting on your level 10 smurf doesn't help you earn any brownie points but it does earn you troll points.
> [{quoted}](name=powerbats,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=AdIZWrgn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-21T21:59:44.995+0000) > > So let me guess you've been hit by Leaverbuster because you leave games, afk, ragequit, have isp issues, can't commit enough time to actually play teh game, your chores interefere etc. Well that's unfortunate for you because mos tof the community never even knows Leaverbuster exists because they don't get hit by it. > > > I've had isp issues, the dreaded firewall error, power outages, dealing with my sons including when they were injured etc and I've been playing since S1 and never ever gotten so much as a warning let alone a ban because those things don't happen often enough to have used up the built in leniency the system provides. > > > Bottom line Leaverbuster isn't stupid and it not only does exist and will continue to do so since this is Riot's game and they've set it up to be lenient for the occasional real life emergencies that happen. The only ones that don't like it ar ethose that continually get hit by it because they can't or won't fix the issues causing them to get penalized by it. > > > Oh and posting on your level 10 smurf doesn't help you earn any brownie points but it does earn you troll points. seriously how old are you. don'tcha have a career or so?
: Um... sure buddy, whatever makes you feel like you "won". I'm going to assume that you don't really understand english all that well, given how garbled and hard to understand you are. If that's the case, this is likely just a miscommunication and not worth arguing over. Or I suppose you could understand english perfectly fine and you're just giving me the most generic, lousy, grandmother of all cop-outs... the "Meh, you're just wrong because I say you are and explaining anything isn't worth my time" bullshit. Arguing on the internet was totally worth your time until I called you on something, but now that you might have to string together anything resembling a sane argument for your opinions you can't be bothered? Funny how THAT always seems to be the case. But you ARE right in one thing.... likely by accident. Your milk analogy is clumst and doesn't really make any sense at all, even in the context YOU used it in... but you're right that this is, in fact, a waste of time. I guess even in ignorance there is unintentional wisdom. What I understand is that you called me out for something I said and literally personally insulted me... without understanding in the least WHY I said it or the point of the statement in which I said it. Then when I explained to you what the point was and that you had misunderstood me, you instead made some half-assed excuse about being a "decent person"... and started nit-picking my use of the word never, and how it was wrong to say... and then you said with your very next line that you "agreed none of us would make money off of it"! Wow. Just. Wow. I truly hope this is just a communications issue, and if so then the fault is on both of us and I'm fine with just letting this shit go as a translation error. The only other possibility is that you SHOULD understand what I'm saying just fine, but you have either the reading comprehension skills or just general intellect of a freaking nine year old. Nothing you have said this ENTIRE time has made a point or logically the things that you yourself have said. Please tell me that english is your second language or something...
> [{quoted}](name=Angry Old Man,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6KH7MtlR,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-22T09:34:29.189+0000) > > Um... sure buddy, whatever makes you feel like you "won". I'm going to assume that you don't really understand english all that well, given how garbled and hard to understand you are. If that's the case, this is likely just a miscommunication and not worth arguing over. > > Or I suppose you could understand english perfectly fine and you're just giving me the most generic, lousy, grandmother of all cop-outs... the "Meh, you're just wrong because I say you are and explaining anything isn't worth my time" bullshit. Arguing on the internet was totally worth your time until I called you on something, but now that you might have to string together anything resembling a sane argument for your opinions you can't be bothered? Funny how THAT always seems to be the case. > > But you ARE right in one thing.... likely by accident. Your milk analogy is clumst and doesn't really make any sense at all, even in the context YOU used it in... but you're right that this is, in fact, a waste of time. I guess even in ignorance there is unintentional wisdom. What I understand is that you called me out for something I said and literally personally insulted me... without understanding in the least WHY I said it or the point of the statement in which I said it. Then when I explained to you what the point was and that you had misunderstood me, you instead made some half-assed excuse about being a "decent person"... and started nit-picking my use of the word never, and how it was wrong to say... and then you said with your very next line that you "agreed none of us would make money off of it"! Wow. Just. Wow. > > I truly hope this is just a communications issue, and if so then the fault is on both of us and I'm fine with just letting this shit go as a translation error. The only other possibility is that you SHOULD understand what I'm saying just fine, but you have either the reading comprehension skills or just general intellect of a freaking nine year old. Nothing you have said this ENTIRE time has made a point or logically the things that you yourself have said. Please tell me that english is your second language or something... Plz look over this lad . "I agree none of us (the community) will not make money" Was i handcuffing out the OP no i wasn't it, it was directed @ the community as a whole , but not impossible. As for this part "crying over spilt milk", it seems you more sensitive with being called out when someone expresses disinterest in your statement lad. I've wouldn't have said that if you didn't even bring up that sexual topic. Yea true give me a break, my grammar isn't 100% like most kids/adults, we all have a weak subject we suck @, but than our strengths can surpass our weakness. Now if in fact you think I'm an 9 year old that knows nothing about what i was talking about or your irrelevant topic that had nothing to do with the actual game than by all means, see for yourself who I'am. https://twitter.com/VeteranMapler{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: That was the point I was making dude. That you will gain NOTHING from playing the game. Not money. Not fame. Not a girl/boyfriend. Not the respect of your peers. Nothing. I put it in there because I mistakenly thought that the absurdity of thinking a video game could get you laid in the first place was so obvious that people would freaking realize it and understand what I was saying. That the only thing this game provides, at best, is enjoyment. And if you are NOT enjoying it.... you should stop playing it. Geez... way to focus on something small... trigger yourself and miss the big picture. Also, way to imply that you being a "respectful male" is why you're upset... implying that I am NOT a respectful male for saying it. I said "get laid". Not "bang hos" or "pound ass" or "f*ck bitches". Women can get laid. Men can get laid. My freaking CAT gets laid. It's not disrespectful to anyone, anywhere. How freakin' sensitive do you have to be to get offended on ANOTHER PERSON'S behalf at the suggestion that sex exists? Seriously... I cannot understand your over-sensitive logic here. It seems like you missed the entire point of my post, saw the word "laid" and since you didn't understand anything else, just assumed that I was being discriminatory SOMEHOW because you wanted something to get on a high horse and complain about. My advice was that the OP should quit the game if he's not enjoying it for his/her own well being and mental health, as there is no reason to play the game if you're not having fun. My advice to YOU, is to calm the hell down and stop being a freaking keyboard warrior... especially if you don't even understand what the hell the context what you're complaining about was used in. It's the internet. No one cares. No one is giving you props for "defending" the poor OP from... whatever you think I was "disrespecting" them with. No one cares about arguments on the internet. They will not get you respect. They will not get you money. They will not impress people and get you laid. Now complain about THAT, good sir... so you can prove that you've missed the point TWICE.
> [{quoted}](name=Angry Old Man,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6KH7MtlR,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T21:36:30.353+0000) > > That was the point I was making dude. That you will gain NOTHING from playing the game. Not money. Not fame. Not a girl/boyfriend. Not the respect of your peers. Nothing. I put it in there because I mistakenly thought that the absurdity of thinking a video game could get you laid in the first place was so obvious that people would freaking realize it and understand what I was saying. That the only thing this game provides, at best, is enjoyment. And if you are NOT enjoying it.... you should stop playing it. > > Geez... way to focus on something small... trigger yourself and miss the big picture. Also, way to imply that you being a "respectful male" is why you're upset... implying that I am NOT a respectful male for saying it. I said "get laid". Not "bang hos" or "pound ass" or "f*ck bitches". Women can get laid. Men can get laid. My freaking CAT gets laid. It's not disrespectful to anyone, anywhere. How freakin' sensitive do you have to be to get offended on ANOTHER PERSON'S behalf at the suggestion that sex exists? Seriously... I cannot understand your over-sensitive logic here. It seems like you missed the entire point of my post, saw the word "laid" and since you didn't understand anything else, just assumed that I was being discriminatory SOMEHOW because you wanted something to get on a high horse and complain about. > > My advice was that the OP should quit the game if he's not enjoying it for his/her own well being and mental health, as there is no reason to play the game if you're not having fun. My advice to YOU, is to calm the hell down and stop being a freaking keyboard warrior... especially if you don't even understand what the hell the context what you're complaining about was used in. It's the internet. No one cares. No one is giving you props for "defending" the poor OP from... whatever you think I was "disrespecting" them with. No one cares about arguments on the internet. They will not get you respect. They will not get you money. They will not impress people and get you laid. Now complain about THAT, good sir... so you can prove that you've missed the point TWICE. You completely ignore my previous post, which i now know you have no understanding in that regard, now your just a waste of my time, like crying over spilt milk.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: So can we disable Lulu now?
{{champion:117}} "W" is like {{champion:157}} "W", so if your tweak them they weill become more useless on the rift. {{champion:117}} "'W" shouldn't work on {{champion:10}} Ulted person" which has the same effect as {{item:3157}}. There's several champions that if {{champion:117}} "w" them their ult will still go off even in "squirrel form" ex {{champion:99}} {{champion:222}} etc, Tho it cancels a lot of ult just like {{champion:157}} "w". you just wanna counter pick against Lulu. {{champion:115}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:41}}
Show more

SgtRichardVasile

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion