: Speed of the new client….
I'm having the same issues, with the new client running so much slower than the old one
Ukin (NA)
: Don't forget about {{champion:86}}
Garen's isnt true damage unless your the villain which only on the most recent killer on the enemie team, you don't get to choose this ether...
TendajiX (NA)
: Feel like you're intentionally dodging my comment... "Can I get the specifics of why MK isn't allowed? The email the "offender" gets is vague, and when asking support to be more specific, I kept getting automatic responses. When I finally reached a human, I was happy that I would get an explanation, but then the Rioter simply linked me to a Riot board post that said MK was ALLOWED. I asked him to explain why the email/policy and post were contradictory, but still he wouldn't explain and refused to give me the specifics of why MK was being banned. I just want to have a real conversation about it."
> [{quoted}](name= Tendaji Amarasu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5dmkJinG,comment-id=0002000b,timestamp=2016-11-20T22:01:38.095+0000) > > Feel like you're intentionally dodging my comment... > > "Can I get the specifics of why MK isn't allowed? The email the "offender" gets is vague, and when asking support to be more specific, I kept getting automatic responses. When I finally reached a human, I was happy that I would get an explanation, but then the Rioter simply linked me to a Riot board post that said MK was ALLOWED. I asked him to explain why the email/policy and post were contradictory, but still he wouldn't explain and refused to give me the specifics of why MK was being banned. I just want to have a real conversation about it." I feel the same way dude, like ive been falsely banned for something i have no clue what for and Riot keeps doing automatic responses to me and i have yet to get hold of a actual person
Wuks (NA)
: The list is not comprehensive, and certain actions that aren't listed in the post could still get you suspended. Additionally, there may have been instances where another individual may have used third party applications on your account. Has your account been compromised in the past?
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5dmkJinG,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-04T22:38:28.208+0000) > > The list is not comprehensive, and certain actions that aren't listed in the post could still get you suspended. Additionally, there may have been instances where another individual may have used third party applications on your account. Has your account been compromised in the past? No, I asked them my self that there is some remote possibility that someone hacked my account and did said things but they said there was no compromise at the time of the investigation. I don't know how they would be aware of whether my account was hacked or not, I am not aware that any compromise has happened but i am only human and it might of happened. I honestly have no clue what i could of been banned over which not knowing what i was banned over has caused me more stress than actually being banned. I also asked if I was reported for using cheats and that's why they banned me, because in that case then i was falsely banned. Alas they also told me they don't ban off of reports which to me seems stupid, as why even have reports if your not gonna issue action on them
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
AM i the only one who actually loves ascension?
: People will never know how truly amazing it is to skip the laning phase as a tank and get straight to the teamfights. Of course, every time I go on ARAM, I get freaking {{champion:28}}. **HELLO!!!** Where's my {{champion:14}}, {{champion:78}}, or {{champion:3}}? And that's precisely why Legend of the Poro King is one of the best.
I always get stupid kayle or nasus, which is fine once every 40 games but i get them 4 games in a row, it's kind of upsetting
Wuks (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CancerKillz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5dmkJinG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-24T21:45:10.385+0000) > > LoLWiz is almost certainly allowed and there is another product I dont know the name, but it is roughly the same thing. You have LCS streamers who advertise the products. Riot has never come out and said no. They both provide information the is the exact same data you would get from any LoL API site like lolking or whatever which show stats of all players in your current game. > > If I am wrong you need to be including some actual Riot information and not just stating it out right. > > Bots are obviously against the rules. > > 99% of the problem is Riot clearly does a very poor job communicating the rules. No one reads the ToS and the fact that a quick google search doesnt direct me to an official Riot page means they also have a huge problem communicating the rules. > > In fact here is their FAQ page from what I can tell. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/200137684-Account You will notice there are a ton of things they punish people for which do not appear to be publically and officially communicated. The original post mentions that LoLWiz and Overwolf are acceptable and cites a Red Post regarding their stance.
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5dmkJinG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-02-24T21:48:44.416+0000) > > The original post mentions that LoLWiz and Overwolf are acceptable and cites a Red Post regarding their stance. I'm trying to find what I was banned for, when I currently nor have ever used anything in the list, yet they say there is no mistake.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Apple-Store-Poster.jpg Legit Memes & Games (I hope). Because it can't be serious. http://dominiquej-3b65.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/blogging-sin-1-wall-of-text.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5tjzHqMc,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-10-17T23:32:28.302+0000) > > http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Apple-Store-Poster.jpg > > Legit Memes & Games (I hope). Because it can't be serious. > > http://dominiquej-3b65.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/blogging-sin-1-wall-of-text.jpg ? If this is refering to the Original Thread post, it is infact a joke, but if you are referring to my story, it isn't
: Honestly - I feel like "using racial slurs" just means someone saying %%%%% lol (Is that word not allowed here? I don't know.) When in reality, it's not a bad word at all. I say it all the time in my games, and even though I'm black I don't mind when other's say it.
> [{quoted}](name=Heliares,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5tjzHqMc,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-10-18T05:53:48.522+0000) > > Honestly - I feel like "using racial slurs" just means someone saying %%%%% lol (Is that word not allowed here? I don't know.) When in reality, it's not a bad word at all. I say it all the time in my games, and even though I'm black I don't mind when other's say it. That is still considered to be a racial slur
Hrd2H1t (NA)
: Every single post in Player Behavior & Moderation
I actually had said problem but not for being toxic, and apparently many friends of mine have as well, where we've all spent more than 900$ on the game and then we'd get banned for no reason under the pretense of hacking or using third party programs and wouldn't tell me what program, and i knew i had pretty much nothing but Chrome, Skype, and League installed on my computer, and my match history just in it self proves im shit, and that if i was hacking or using cheats that at the very least id be doing well every game even if the out come was a loss, which wasn't the case, as i actually was the one feeding most games(Not on purpose of course), i accepted my ban and thanked them for the game i love and cherish, as i had a lot of fun playing, i understood that they can't trust my word alone that "I didn't do it" because many people most likely lie and say they didn't do it, but there wasn't really any way for me to prove im not a hacker/cheater other than my word, unless i recorded every game i ever played. and even then they could still call me a hacker, I was told that i will never get my account back or a refund for any reason, even though they didn't provide any evidence i was guilty of being a cheater other than "We know you did it, and we arn't repealing it", how does this help me when im told by support to ask for a repeal? I can even post the riot support ticket if not believed,, ive always tried my hardest to be nice and understanding to those who spend just as much time as me in the same game and lose or for the winning team or for that one guy who goes 0/11 in lane because i was that guy at one point
: problem with a lawsuit is it costs money and non of us have prof we didnt cheat since we dont record our games or anything. and non of us for the most part even use overlays just mmr sites like na.op.gg or lolnexus and some sort of voip chat service. ive noticed alot of the people that get banned and legit seem innocent are in low bronze mmr where people dont even have the game comprehension to understand why they get 1 shot and just report for cheating
I asked if it was because i was falsely reported for cheating, and they said they don't base perma bans on reports from in game. and even if we did have videos of us playing, it wouldnt prove we didnt cheat in games we weren't recording, they could still call us a cheater when we're not recording
: If you guys have had your account's banned and you spent money on them IF YOU DID NOT do what you were being banned for, you have the right to sue for fraud. That is only if you are innocent. Unless the Terms of Agreement say otherwise. Which btw they don't.
For reals? I don't remember reading that you can sue under fraud anywhere, i might do so if it's something i can do.
: Its not hard for a game like LOL to get access to your files and programs they are not suppose to but they can if you have cheat programs and use them on other games then they will know remember just because you have fun playing their game doesn't mean they like to play nice with your Privacy. face book, Google , Microsoft, everyone does it also if you were hacked they cant tell if you did or not so its ez to just say it was you.You are giving away many of your rights when you click Accept in fact they can bann you for what ever reason they wanted to you gave them that right by one (click). Ha got you its all bull shit OR is it??,,,, IF you were Riot would you.
Yes, i know, but I don't have any cheating programs on my computer because i don't cheat
: Damn, that's pretty sad. I don't know how Riot decide if someone is hacking/cheating or not, but they should definitely be 100% SURE if someone is really hacking/cheating. And they should at least give back all the money they spent in that game. Secondly, Riot should imagine a scenario where they think someone is hacking, BUT what if that someone WASN'T really hacking or it was just some lags in the game that looked like hacking. I have no idea how this stuff work actually. But by reading your story, you look like a nice guy and what you say make sense. I hope a rioter see that or what you wrote and take a look again in your account. Good luck!
They told me they were 100% sure i did it and that they checked with some kind of tool and said that i def did it, but refused to tell me what i used to do such a thing nor what tool they used. I have NO programs on my computer that could be used for that sort of thing, so im just left wondering for all of my life most likely why i got banned and what for. and i said maybe my account was compromised, and they're response was it wasn't. They also told me no matter what i said or did they would not be lifting my ban. Again even if i had ever thought about cheating, which i haven't ever done even in a offline game, would it really make sense to risk cheating on a account where i had put literally almost 1000$ of money into? No it wouldn't
: Yeah man I was in the exact same boat with my EUW account. I even abandoned this gaming name after trying to convince Riot for more than 6 months that I didn't do what they accused me of (didn't really even know exactly what I was accused of), out of the pure frustration and depression it brought back just seeing the name about the scenario I was put in. Also spent thousands on the account (not to mention the time), so it wouldn't even make sense jeopardizing something so valuable through cheating, even though I have no idea how to, also my account was Bronze and barely reached Silver before the ban, I mean I don't even cheat on normal offline games for the sake of not ruining the gaming experience. Tried to open a thread and suggested some alternatives (because support told me if it could get enough publicity there is a small chance they could consider and implement something similar to my suggestions) to the ban like fines or account restrictions just so I wouldn't lose everything I worked for so long, even though I never did what I was accused of. But as always every person in the community directly brands you as a cheater and shoots and burns your thoughts down if Riot says you cheated. I also browsed the forums and people always stated they only used "this" tool or "that" tool, yet I didn't even have anything remotely close to that on the PC's that I used to play League with. I regularly bought RP because I enjoyed the game so much and didn't mind contributing towards it. So I could never and probably never will understand why this would be done to me, I never even had a chat ban or anything remotely to that, so I considered myself as a model player. But I did understand that they couldn't give me details to my ban, for the reasons you guys mentioned, but that just added onto the frustration.
Yes, i am quite frustrated at everyone i tell this story saying "You had to of done this" or you had to of done that, Riot can make mistakes and if they won't tell me what i did, then what proof is there that i did anything, it could of been a mix up or a mistake, Or technical things can happen. I have never cheated and was falsely banned yet everyone i tell instantly doesn't believe me. It's very frustrating. Again all cheaters must say the same thing so i guess i can't really blame them for not believing me. Is there the chance that a program that i didn't know was against the rules slipped by, Not likely as i checked the terms and servces and asked support frequently what was okay and what wasn't but who knows technically just using skype is against the terms as it gives you a advantage over non skype users. I literally could of been banned over anything due to their vague terms of service. So no, just because Riot says i did it, doesn't mean i did, after all i know i didn't do it, They should at least put up a forum post listing EVERYTHING people commonly use and some uncommon things that are allowed rather than having to put risk in using a program that may not cut the bill
: Yeah man I was in the exact same boat with my EUW account. I even abandoned this gaming name after trying to convince Riot for more than 6 months that I didn't do what they accused me of (didn't really even know exactly what I was accused of), out of the pure frustration and depression it brought back just seeing the name about the scenario I was put in. Also spent thousands on the account (not to mention the time), so it wouldn't even make sense jeopardizing something so valuable through cheating, even though I have no idea how to, also my account was Bronze and barely reached Silver before the ban, I mean I don't even cheat on normal offline games for the sake of not ruining the gaming experience. Tried to open a thread and suggested some alternatives (because support told me if it could get enough publicity there is a small chance they could consider and implement something similar to my suggestions) to the ban like fines or account restrictions just so I wouldn't lose everything I worked for so long, even though I never did what I was accused of. But as always every person in the community directly brands you as a cheater and shoots and burns your thoughts down if Riot says you cheated. I also browsed the forums and people always stated they only used "this" tool or "that" tool, yet I didn't even have anything remotely close to that on the PC's that I used to play League with. I regularly bought RP because I enjoyed the game so much and didn't mind contributing towards it. So I could never and probably never will understand why this would be done to me, I never even had a chat ban or anything remotely to that, so I considered myself as a model player. But I did understand that they couldn't give me details to my ban, for the reasons you guys mentioned, but that just added onto the frustration.
I didn't and still don't understand why they can't tell me why i was banned, i don't need details i just want to know what program i was banned for using, because i certainly didn't have anything i thought i could get banned over, and even went through the forums asking if i could get banned for using programs like Discord and such as an example every time i downloaded a new one just to make sure i wasn't breaking any rules, I DO understand why they can't take my word only on "I didn't cheat" but the least they could do is give me a program name as a reason for banning me so i can at least have the option of throwing some proof of my innocence, how am i supposed to prove my self innocent if you won't even tell me what im charged with using, it's pretty much guilty until proven innocent with riot with no way to prove it because they won't tell me.
: It also says exploit, so using those in games is against the rules. Knowingly or not you may have used a method to do something against the rules.
I have not used any exploits, If you mean knowing about a bug and using it to your advantage. No I have no done that.
: This, actually happened to me, on my account which I spent an obscenely large amount of money on, and never scripted nor hacked, I wouldn't even KNOW where to begin on hacking and scripting and didn't even know what it was until recently, they REFUSED to tell me what I was being banned over just repeated this same stuff above, when I said, I might of been hacked or something because I didn't do anything like that. Their response was "Nope, This was you." I was treated pretty much the exact same way as you bro. I have always played fair in every game ive ever played, been avidly against hackers as they ruin everyone else's fun. Not only this but I'm a very trashy player, I'm VERY bad at the game and yet they claim I'm a hacker. Like do my scores and games reflect someone who's hacking? like half the games ive been in ive been negative. Not only was I doing poorly but I hadn't played league in the period of time they said I was. I was falsely PERMANENTLY banned for something I had never done, I did use Discord and Communication programs but they claim that's not why I was banned. Eventually I just said what the fuck ever when they said they WILL not be refuting this ban or even remotely willing to hear me out. Apparently no proof I give them will help if they won't tell me what program I'm being suspected in using. I was a model player who never really trash talked anyone. Never was toxic, and pretty much made friends with almost everyone I talked to in game. Yet I got permanently banned. Some of the little assholes in this game never get banned for being toxic or punished in the slightest yet I never do anything warranting banning, and I'm the one banned. Not to mention I also roamed the forums and answered questions, got several friends into league and bought hundreds of $ worth of skins. All to be treated by riot support like it's a done deal and not even willing to tell me what it was over. To this day I wonder what I was banned for. As I was never told exactly
My response back to Riot was thanking them for the game they allowed me to be apart of and all the Nice experiences I was given by this game. Even if they are treating me like shit. I refuse to do the same, I could scream and shout and be pissed off at them. But I understand somewhat, They can't really take my word on this as Everyone accused of this prob says "It's not me", "I didn't do it". Which just makes me sad because There is no way to resolve something like this. Because there is no way to literally give them proof that you DIDNT hack. Especially when they are saying they have proof that you did. I never touched it and will never touch scripts or hacks or anything not fair in video games. I hope this means something to someone here. As Riot created a good game and Most of them are cool people and I would die to work there someday, but they make mistakes. Shitty mistakes, just like all people make. Just like all people, Rioters can be stubborn. Every question I asked was responded to with the exact same response. Which made me think it was an automated bot. You ask anyone who met me if i was a hacker/scripter, they'd say i was too bad to be one.
: About champs who're never on the rotation because you can get them free... Alistar's one of them, isn't he? But the support page didn't list him and the link that's preserved on the wikia page comes up blank. Will he be put on the rotation at some point or is the promotion just temporarily broken?
He is still free you just have to open up a ticket to riot support and they will give him to you
Azùn (NA)
: 1. They said that Sandbox mode will probably never exist, for various reasons listed here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/riot-games/announcements/riot-pls 2. Dat skin needs to come out this Harrowing
They actually said they were thinking of employing a sandbox mode eventually
: so just leaving this here since i was banned for scripting 3rd party programs when i never cheated. i know none of will you believe this and qq more kid an ect. just like riot told me after 6 months wasted trying to get some sort of resolve. Now in terms of scripting or when u get banned for it riot tells absolutely nothing. Flat out say we won't share information on what u got banned for just 3rd party programs/scripting/account sharing,cut and dry u cheated get over it. No help no information and no effort to try to sort it out. So all and all they are very tough on scripters bots and cheaters, whether you actually cheated or not. Literally the only response u get from riot about the matter "Your account has been permanently suspended following the use of scripts, hacks, exploits or unauthorized third-party programs in League of Legends. Accounts that are caught using hacks to gain an unfair competitive advantage are subject to permanent suspension. We work hard to preserve a fair and competitive environment in League of Legends. Regardless of intent, use of unauthorized third-party programs is explicitly against the Terms of Use, which can be found here: NA: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse Keep in mind that account sharing of any kind is also against the Terms of Use. You are responsible for all activity on your account, so be sure to keep your account information to yourself. We won't be able to go into the specifics of an account's exploit abuse, as divulging this information could compromise future investigations. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns."
This, actually happened to me, on my account which I spent an obscenely large amount of money on, and never scripted nor hacked, I wouldn't even KNOW where to begin on hacking and scripting and didn't even know what it was until recently, they REFUSED to tell me what I was being banned over just repeated this same stuff above, when I said, I might of been hacked or something because I didn't do anything like that. Their response was "Nope, This was you." I was treated pretty much the exact same way as you bro. I have always played fair in every game ive ever played, been avidly against hackers as they ruin everyone else's fun. Not only this but I'm a very trashy player, I'm VERY bad at the game and yet they claim I'm a hacker. Like do my scores and games reflect someone who's hacking? like half the games ive been in ive been negative. Not only was I doing poorly but I hadn't played league in the period of time they said I was. I was falsely PERMANENTLY banned for something I had never done, I did use Discord and Communication programs but they claim that's not why I was banned. Eventually I just said what the fuck ever when they said they WILL not be refuting this ban or even remotely willing to hear me out. Apparently no proof I give them will help if they won't tell me what program I'm being suspected in using. I was a model player who never really trash talked anyone. Never was toxic, and pretty much made friends with almost everyone I talked to in game. Yet I got permanently banned. Some of the little assholes in this game never get banned for being toxic or punished in the slightest yet I never do anything warranting banning, and I'm the one banned. Not to mention I also roamed the forums and answered questions, got several friends into league and bought hundreds of $ worth of skins. All to be treated by riot support like it's a done deal and not even willing to tell me what it was over. To this day I wonder what I was banned for. As I was never told exactly
: Can you guys change the Ult on him so he doesn't heal the enemy team
It's Her for lamb and they for champion, and no they won't be doing that as they intend it to have consequences
: But we hear them talk about it. Why would they tell a story that's not true?
Lamb was asked by wolf to tell him a story, so she told him a story that the inhabitants of Runeterra made about kindred in order to try to understand Kindred, it's more or so a legend rather than any truth to it at all, i doubt many people in Runeterra even know they are real
: A bow is more symbolic of a hunter imo. Maybe it's all the fantasy games, but Kindred gives off the vibe of a hunter class, complete with a familiar. Also, a bow is way more graceful than a spear or axe.
> [{quoted}](name=MantaDeray,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=H8socwE1,comment-id=01280000,timestamp=2015-09-29T20:10:10.542+0000) > > A bow is more symbolic of a hunter imo. Maybe it's all the fantasy games, but Kindred gives off the vibe of a hunter class, complete with a familiar. Also, a bow is way more graceful than a spear or axe. This and you know she symbolizes a quick painless death filled with mercy for those that accept and embrace death, a bow, an arrow to the head is very quick and painless if done right
Kimmy K (NA)
: Who are the voices of Lamb and Wolf? For some reason, Lamb reminds me of Ashe's voice actor and Gangplanks new VA for Wolf.
Lamb's voice is marcia de pope i think, and Wolf is Matthew Mercer, the same VA for Gangplank
: It is said that no one understands what Bard says because if one was to undestand it, it could have impacts on the future, so instead of hearing him the "unworthy" hears the crazy sounds. If that is the case, since Kindred also has a role on watching over the universe (being the one that takes people to the afterlife), are them able to understand Bard? Do they talk? Because I read somewhere that if Bard saves your life it's because you or one of your descendents is suposed to have an impact on the world, in that case does Bard and Kindred negotiate like "Fine, we'll wait until he has childred"?
Negotiating? kindred seeks out people when it is their time, i doubt they have much control over when that time is
: How would Kindred look at a being or champion such as gnar, who avoided death by being frozen or taken out of time? Would they be angry since he didn't die at the correct time or would they still let him choose between the arrow or the chase, and, would gnar even know HOW to choose between the two of them?? Also great work, I basically despise the jungle but this champ makes me want to play it :D
Probs not, they'd prob be fine with it, as it was not his time to die if he didnt die right?
: 1. If Kindred are the Death, why are they not wellcomed in the Shadow Isles? 2. If {{champion:30}} praises death, are Kindred some type of god for him? 3. What's Kindred's opinion about the undead? And the inmortal beings? 4. Does they have any connection with {{champion:432}} ? 5. How where they knew before being splitted? 6. Did Kindred saved {{champion:41}} ?
five. Kindred was never actually the pale man. Thats just part of the myth that the people of runeterra came up with to help explain the things they don't understand about Kindred.
: Champion Insights: Kindred, the Eternal Hunters
For all those people still to this day are nagging and correcting others as to the gender of Lamb and wolf look no farther as RIot has answered the question, In the Q&A for Kindred, someone asked this question, and riot responded "When referring to Lamb it is "She" and when referring to Wolf it is "He" and both of them as Kindred they are referred as "Them" or "They"
Jhaerik (NA)
: Dragon Age had lore? I was too busy fighting the camera and terrible AI to notice.
All of them had hundred's of pages worth of lore and codex's
: Idk about you, but if I were to cut myself in half, I wouldn't suddenly become a woman.
Riot, has said in the Q&A, that when refering to Lamb it's the pronouns "She" When refering to Wolf it is "he" and when refering to them both as Kindred it's "They"
: COUGH *Supreme Commander* COUGH
The phrase they used is directly from the Ghost launching a nuke in starcraft, not supreme commander, im pretty sure that's something else
: i know it wasen't right but fuck em they fucked me over i did nothing and a perma ban really so going out with a bang boom deuces.
you probably really only made them think you deserved it with that fiasco, and knowing it isnt right yet doing it anyway doesnt help your case, they fucked me over nothing too, but you don't see me acting like a dick to them, that's not gonna help at all
: RUBIK Today at 18:50 We keep detailed records, and it's not a difficult thing to investigate. I've looked into your account and I can see that there has clearly been use of scripts, hacks, exploits or unauthorized third-party programs in the game that has violated the League of Legends Terms of Service. We will not be lifting the ban for this transgression under any circumstances. ~ Rubik Player Support Avatar SEPERATESHANK Today at 23:29 Detailed XD you mean the ones from your autoban system.... its a literal piece of shit i'm telling you strait up i never hacked or anything and the fact you don't believe me you should honestly get cancer and fucking die you and the entire riot support team. going out with a bang fuck you and this entire community of cancer. the support is shit, the players are asshole just fucking die. you think just because u have power fuck those other guys you took no actual time to investigate never even read what i had to say fuck you. Shit support 10/10 ign. have fun spending your life in a cubical you fucking neckbeard. THE UPDATE DEUCES TO THE TOXIC COMMUNITY
As shitty, as the support is, and as toxic as people are, and as conclusion jumping ass's riot can be, they don't deserve to be treated the way you did in that paragraph. and treating someone like this is not the way to get them to see that your a reasonable productive member of the community, i was banned falsely as well and have never treated a riot employee this way even though i was VERY furious about being falsely banned, They deserve at least some civility and respect for creating and maintaining an awesome game, even though i do agree that it does seem that it is autobanning people and they arnt looking into the ones that got auto banned and just accepting it as fact, they need to show at least some trust that some people don't lie about it and are actually falsely banned, for example i was never even remotely given the chance to prove my innocence, they just said straight up i did it, when i havent ever touched any kind of illegal programs or "hacking" and have never even thought about it, my goal with this game was always to improve my skills through playing LOTS AND LOTS OF LEAGUE and my match history showed it, i have lost like 10 games and i didnt do well in said games, they're was lit no reason to suspect me for hacking or exploiting anything, and I'm never had a problem with riot support i've had like 6 tickets for bugs and crashes and rp problems and stuff like that and ALL of that was answered quickly and efficiently with kindness and respect from the rioters until this most recent ban when they treat me like im trash and a lying hacker, won't tell me why they think im a hacker and when all the evidence that goes against that is presented they ignore it, for this i have been deeply upset by riot and if people who are unjustly banned are treated like this, riot is making the community MORE toxic by removing good players from game and leaving more toxic ones in, IN this case i do believe after the way you reacted to it you should be banned and removed from this game for that PURE toxicity, even if not for hacks just for the toxicity, TL:DR I loved riot and found support reliable before they ruined how i perceived them in the last ticket, now since then i won't be recommending League to any more friends, as this is unforgivable for how they treated me, and the worst part was it was all prob because of a report with like no words in it that they didnt even read
: LOL im neither of those riot support is just a bunch of neck beards banning off a automated system and not giving info on the ban on top of all that they never actually look in depth its what goes goes kinda like a dictatorship
I agree with this, It is def an automated system and when we ask why/what for we were banned for, we get no answer and we get quick responses that look directly copy and pasted from other tickets, it's obvious they don't actually take the time to read ANY OF our tickets
MeilinII (NA)
: The official answer is that any and all 3rd party programs can get you banned. While Riot will turn a blind eye to some programs that provide no competitive advantage, they have the right to ban you if you use ANY of them.
even communication programs? because that's basicly all i use? and that's unfair that an communication program such as skype or discord can get you banned if that's the case, as the whole game is teamwork based and teamwork is better with voice chat
: I called him out on it to have not got a response yet will keep it updated tho make sure to up vote i want them to see this shit.
No, this is the same situation im in, they hardly took any time getting back to me as well
MeilinII (NA)
: There are many unallowed programs not on that list. My point is just that you not having the account for the last 2 months doesn't mean that you weren't caught earlier and just not banned.
Alrighty, do they have a list somewhere else i can look at that anywhere else? I never had any programs that helped me gameplay wise, and would very much like to clear my name or at the very least figure out what i was suspected of using, it's shocking to think that me, one of the worst players in this game, could be accused of hacking, i lit like lose almost every game
: My account was suspended for using third party programs when i never did.
"Which is why we are very thorough in our investigation when we suspend and account permanently" yeah right, so thorough, you take maybe 20 minutes looking into my support ticket before responding, that's VERY THOROUGH
MeilinII (NA)
: Scripting bans are done in waves. You probably got caught with a 3rd-party program 2-6 months ago to be caught in the current round.
but, i went through the list of known 3rd party programs in this thread http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/5dmkJinG-3rd-party-applicationsmodifications-whats-allowed-and-what-isnt and have never had any of the ones that arnt allowed on my computer, if there's another list that's official, i have never used any program that could give me an in game gameplay advantage, i don't even really know what scripting or hacking looks like in league as ive only heard stories of it
: My account was suspended for using third party programs when i never did.
I was also banned earlier today for this and was told the exact same stuff when i don't even know what the heck they are talking about, as i have never touched hacks/ or any unauthorized programs, and i have proof, as on may 14th i was suspended for my bank chargeing back some RP, and has been suspended for a month now, im going through my emails and it says that i was banned permanently for this exact reason when i havent even had access to my account to hack on, RIOT this is UNFAIR banning, i didnt do anything wrong and couldnt of due to a prior suspension, i couldnt even log in and yet your telling me i was hacking?
: You do realize that his E is the troll pole right?
nah, it doesn't need to be removed it has really long cooldown until he's really fed and has morcellos and max level e and like 40% cdr and even then it's like 8 seconds, it's his only form of wave clear and he must decide to use it to clear waves or disengage or use it to dodge abilitys or use it as an engage
: leona stuns diana, your team kills her. ggez EDIT: To everybody telling me its a 1v1, find exactly where it says that. i just looked and saw no mention of he numbers on either side, meaning its up to how you interpret it
actually it says above the voting thing it says "In a head to head fight who would arise victorious" so that implies it's 1v1
Mhija (NA)
: Leona VS Diana: WHO WOULD WIN?
Leona, as she can be tank af, and can prob just outsustain her
Mhija (NA)
: Leona VS Diana: WHO WOULD WIN?
I feel like Leona would win, simply because she's a straight up tank and can out last the bursty bursty diana
: skins based off UNDERTALE
I always thought kalista is the most deserving to get UNdyne skin i mean "spear of Vengence" I think that's the same as justice it's just another form of justice and the other reasons you mentioned plus she's got a pony tail which could be made red, also PLEASE someone make these a thing with custom skins

Shadowstarthe1st

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion