: disconnected during tft ranked game and cannot connect
Got the same thing both me and my duo partner, seems an issue a lot of people are having.
: ARAM not loading
Honestly I got disconnected from my draft game and it still thinks I am in the game after 80 some minutes now.
: unable to connect to the server.
I am getting this in my draft game too along with my duo partner, kicked us at 3 minutes and now we can't reconnect no matter how many times we try.
Rioter Comments
Mawa (NA)
: Game looks good
Got kicked from client too after 3 minutes along with my duo partner and it won't let us back in, game also says its been going on for 50+ minutes too and it still thinks we are in the game. That is the sad part we can't even move on to another game, it's like we are stuck.
ofsalt (NA)
: TFT down>
Im getting the same thing in my draft match where it kicked me and my duo partner after like 3 minutes in, and we can't even reconnect cause it keeps giving an unable to reconnect. It still thinks we are in the game too and its been going for 40+ minutes.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeaKay13,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=NoL6UE11,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-24T00:12:26.044+0000) > > I got disconnected from my TFT match. Every time I login all I can do is choose to Reconnect which fails. It still thinks the game is in progress 40 minutes later and was already halfway over. Im legit getting the same thing. It still thinks my game is going on.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowwalker225,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=NoL6UE11,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-24T00:18:01.837+0000) > > Im legit getting the same thing. It still thinks my smmoner's rift game is going on and I don't even understand how its still going on for 40 minutes.
TeaKay13 (NA)
: I got disconnected from my TFT match. Every time I login all I can do is choose to Reconnect which fails. It still thinks the game is in progress 40 minutes later and was already halfway over.
> [{quoted}](name=TeaKay13,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=NoL6UE11,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-24T00:12:26.044+0000) > > I got disconnected from my TFT match. Every time I login all I can do is choose to Reconnect which fails. It still thinks the game is in progress 40 minutes later and was already halfway over. Im legit getting the same thing. It still thinks my game is going on.
: Since Season 6 this game is just not about individual skill anymore. Your skill doesnt matter at all
Rioter Comments
: I got leaver buster because of a bug
Got the same thing yesterday. Seems more and more bugs keep popping up
MARI9X (NA)
: I second this ☝🏻
> [{quoted}](name=MARI9X,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2019-07-19T21:53:26.935+0000) > > I second this ☝🏻 ♥
: Only one thing makes sense to me is the return of the real Aatrox, so I stick with that belief. If Riot chooses to be wrong then so be it.
> [{quoted}](name=Power Cosmic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T18:48:21.754+0000) > > Only one thing makes sense to me is the return of the real Aatrox, so I stick with that belief. If Riot chooses to be wrong then so be it. Unfortunately that made sense to a lot of people when the rework first came out but they spent so many resources on this they have to keep it going this way till they find something finalized since they don't like AA aatrox.
: Been playing league 7 years, and I just wish they would focus on improving mechanics not removing them, not trying to be nostalgic nor traditionalist but it's getting to the point where league is almost unrecognized able, why would they remove his revive mechanic it was not overpowered at all , if they feel it is why not also address trydmeres immortality, which I don't feel is unfair but is comparable to aatrox revive or anivias passive? I can't say they are being lazy as any rework takes time and money. I understand that the world of league doesn't revolve around my opinion so I wont grief that much I just hope they don't fully ruin such a fun, dynamic, and basically infinitely replayable game
> [{quoted}](name=xxhypnos1xx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-07-12T12:35:28.532+0000) > > Been playing league 7 years, and I just wish they would focus on improving mechanics not removing them, not trying to be nostalgic nor traditionalist but it's getting to the point where league is almost unrecognized able, why would they remove his revive mechanic it was not overpowered at all , if they feel it is why not also address trydmeres immortality, which I don't feel is unfair but is comparable to aatrox revive or anivias passive? I can't say they are being lazy as any rework takes time and money. I understand that the world of league doesn't revolve around my opinion so I wont grief that much I just hope they don't fully ruin such a fun, dynamic, and basically infinitely replayable game The reworks are going toward different themes of skill shots and many different aspects however some of them have come out rather strangely underpowered or super strong vs the old prework version that are simple but are doing way too well or not so well at all. However, yeah a lot of changes are being made that are controversial.
Zemasu (EUW)
: Nah they'll just remove it and stop. They actually don't care about champion identity. Only care what their preferred chinese player can or cannot do with a champion(a bunch of numbers and hitboxes)
> [{quoted}](name=Zemasu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-07-12T08:32:24.733+0000) > > Nah they'll just remove it and stop. > > They actually don't care about champion identity. > > Only care what their preferred chinese player can or cannot do with a champion(a bunch of numbers and hitboxes) At least it is confirmed they'll recycle the lines triggered from the revive.
: isn't his revive HIS MAIN THEME? why would they suddenly remove it?
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-07-12T11:34:47.016+0000) > > isn't his revive HIS MAIN THEME? why would they suddenly remove it? Proplay. Unfortunate that champions get balanced off that.
: Removing the revive will remove the unique piece of his ult and identity in favor of more Stat check ultimate. You already have Renekton, Swain and Nasus who have "Press R to turn big and powerful for 10+ seconds" Ults, this removes the unique gimmick of Aatrox's. I dont agree with the change
> [{quoted}](name=NA Darklarik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-07-12T03:42:02.668+0000) > > Removing the revive will remove the unique piece of his ult and identity in favor of more Stat check ultimate. > > You already have Renekton, Swain and Nasus who have "Press R to turn big and powerful for 10+ seconds" Ults, this removes the unique gimmick of Aatrox's. I dont agree with the change It's unfortunate they are balancing around proplay now, what can you do, they are giving it that drain tank vibe.
: > [{quoted}](name=Groove Crusader,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-11T23:29:17.482+0000) > > Can we petition them to fix the walk animations on his non-Bloodmoon skins while we're here or his entire joke button. both would be good
> [{quoted}](name=DarkTree1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-07-12T08:42:07.895+0000) > > or his entire joke button. both would be good He interestingly does not have any taunts as well for his taunt key. Just swings his sword.
Krozoid (NA)
: The revive was a shit and unecessary mechanic that everyone wanted rid of for the rework but they didn't care and forced it so hard, his real theme was being a diver with dark flight and taking out the backline with massacre
> [{quoted}](name=Krozoid,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=000a000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T12:37:09.649+0000) > > The revive was a shit and unecessary mechanic that everyone wanted rid of for the rework but they didn't care and forced it so hard, his real theme was being a diver with dark flight and taking out the backline with massacre He isn't as much of a diver now, but more a drain tank as it was highly requested before hand on his last mini rework. This is the product now that healing is getting buffed for compensation and the revive is getting removed. So less diving with the faith of getting a kill for a guaranteed revive and more towards landing The Darkin Blade for that healing also followed by more ultimate uptime for time cdr lower compensation. Which I believe is honestly perfectly fine and necessary for the inability for him to get balanced in proplay.
: > [{quoted}](name=DStreet3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-07-12T00:47:38.507+0000) > > I think aatrox should keep his revive. It’s how riot advertised the champion when he was first released. I feel like taking that away from him would almost make him a different champion. Kassadin has a joke about silence and this is what defines kassadin yet they removed silence...
> [{quoted}](name=MMM Monster kill,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=000c0001,timestamp=2019-07-12T07:37:45.982+0000) > > Kassadin has a joke about silence and this is what defines kassadin yet they removed silence... Many things do not make sense in this game.
MrGerund (EUW)
: thought it would be a nerf complaint but... you actually made a really important point here, ult resets would be nice, or after ult ends when having gotten a kill without enemies nearby. have my upvote
> [{quoted}](name=MrGerund,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-07-12T14:07:29.703+0000) > > thought it would be a nerf complaint but... you actually made a really important point here, ult resets would be nice, or after ult ends when having gotten a kill without enemies nearby. > > have my upvote Yeah making the most out of the situation no need to even complain at this point. Even at respawn would be great since Rhaast has respawn lines. Would be a solid idea.
: This sounds like it might be the beginning of og Aatrox's return
> [{quoted}](name=Power Cosmic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-11T19:59:32.611+0000) > > This sounds like it might be the beginning of og Aatrox's return More like OG aatrox mains like myself trying to make the most out of the situation at the moment as it is progressing. {{champion:266}}
: {{champion:266}} is one of my favorite champions lore wise along with {{champion:223}} , I’ve been playing both champions since they came out, just because they’re cool in the lore, and I hate to see them be changed again and again mechanically. I’d love for Riot to keep the voice lines somehow and it’s a great idea to do it as you suggested.
> [{quoted}](name=FancyTortoise,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-07-12T00:14:27.348+0000) > > {{champion:266}} is one of my favorite champions lore wise along with {{champion:223}} , I’ve been playing both champions since they came out, just because they’re cool in the lore, and I hate to see them be changed again and again mechanically. I’d love for Riot to keep the voice lines somehow and it’s a great idea to do it as you suggested. He is my passion as well. Gotta make the most out of the situation to keep those lines being heard. I see that the lines are confirmed to be recycled but they should be on respawn too or they will be rarely heard if only used on zilean ult and GA.
: Have my {{champion:110}} upvote brother.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-11T19:58:25.173+0000) > > Have my {{champion:110}} upvote brother. Awesome thanks. {{champion:266}}
: > [{quoted}](name=ONI Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-07-12T00:27:44.891+0000) > > I dont play aatrox but his revive is a staple. aatrox lore describes him as someone who has the ability to change losing battles into victories, I'm pretty sure that was his old lore...
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T01:49:02.848+0000) > > I'm pretty sure that was his old lore... That was his old lore lmao.
: You have my upvote!
> [{quoted}](name=AlexiSonic,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-07-12T17:58:48.318+0000) > > You have my upvote! Epic, thanks.
DStreet3 (NA)
: I think aatrox should keep his revive. It’s how riot advertised the champion when he was first released. I feel like taking that away from him would almost make him a different champion.
> [{quoted}](name=DStreet3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-07-12T00:47:38.507+0000) > > I think aatrox should keep his revive. It’s how riot advertised the champion when he was first released. I feel like taking that away from him would almost make him a different champion. That is honestly the part that makes things very odd being it was advertised this way and now the iconic revive is leaving because of proplay abuse.
FSRER (EUNE)
: Nah, they will probably be kept as unused like some unused Sion ones, and we won't be able to ever hear them again.
> [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-11T18:12:11.827+0000) > > Nah, they will probably be kept as unused like some unused Sion ones, and we won't be able to ever hear them again. Well at least its confirmed the lines are getting recycled now.
NateLazer (EUNE)
: I think they should nrf the healing buff from 70 or what ever it is to something like 40 or 50 and keep the revive... Or just remove the healing buff and make hiss passive heal for more... BUT KEEP THE REVIVE!
> [{quoted}](name=NateLazer,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-07-12T17:08:43.631+0000) > > I think they should nrf the healing buff from 70 or what ever it is to something like 40 or 50 and keep the revive... Or just remove the healing buff and make hiss passive heal for more... BUT KEEP THE REVIVE! He is a drain tank now and it was highly requested to have that healing. I guess they had to take out the revive for proplay as saddening as it is.
Thilmer (EUW)
: This shows that the Aatrox rework was a massice failure. Now he is a Riven 2.0, with edgy voiceover, uninspired skills and don't even revive. In two patches he will have ranged autoattacks. What the fuck is this champion and what happened to Aatrox? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Thilmer,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-07-12T16:56:16.034+0000) > > This shows that the Aatrox rework was a massice failure. > > Now he is a Riven 2.0, with edgy voiceover, uninspired skills and don't even revive. In two patches he will have ranged autoattacks. What the fuck is this champion and what happened to Aatrox? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Yea I see what you mean, all we can do now is try to work with what we have since he is being tuned to not be such a proplay abusive pick.
: hey now don't worry i already got you covered, reav3 replied to my post saying it's gonna be implemented on other revives in 9.15 [here's the post](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/cbj6ug/keep_the_aatrox_revive_lines_if_he_revives_using/)
> [{quoted}](name=Ćount Kledula,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-07-12T17:38:55.205+0000) > > hey now don't worry i already got you covered, reav3 replied to my post saying it's gonna be implemented on other revives in 9.15 > [here's the post](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/cbj6ug/keep_the_aatrox_revive_lines_if_he_revives_using/) Sounds pretty good, I think it would be a good idea to impliment the lines when he gets an ult reset and respawning at platform as well so it isn't so reliant on getting an item or having a certain champion that has a revive in its kit so the lines can be heard more often. Because if it is only implimented with GA and zilean etc revives, the lines will rarely be heard unless you force yourself to build the item. Rhaast has lines specifically geared to when he respawns at platform so it would be a great idea to recycle the revive lines to Aatrox's respawn.
wolvius (EUW)
: I see that your earlier thread was removed so what was it I said earlier......Use the previous "deaths defied" stat from phantom dancer and when without the healing from ult you would have died make him say his quotes or something like that. Or maybe when he gets an ult reset.
> [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-11T20:06:39.843+0000) > > I see that your earlier thread was removed so what was it I said earlier......Use the previous "deaths defied" stat from phantom dancer and when without the healing from ult you would have died make him say his quotes or something like that. > > Or maybe when he gets an ult reset. Yeah that sounds solid, I had to remove the post cause i accidentally posted it in the wrong place.
Rioter Comments
: Patch Chat with the Playtest Team - 7.19
So how has the main Aatrox rework been playing out now in development anything that will hopefully take him out of the laughing stock phase? Because his rework is getting thrown around to so many champion rework designers I lost track, also since I am seeing these are sort of just bandaids right now. Thanks! {{champion:266}}
: I understand brother. Calm down though you seem to have gotten a bit triggered. XD
> [{quoted}](name=Quasar Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IEE2Ua5z,comment-id=000500000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-07-03T22:03:57.379+0000) > > I understand brother. Calm down though you seem to have gotten a bit triggered. XD Sorry but when you are so passionate for a champion and that is the situation it does get sad lmao
: Indeed bro. For us all jungle mains out there! A new jungler is gonna be put in our champion bloodlusty kill stealing pool :v
> [{quoted}](name=Quasar Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IEE2Ua5z,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-07-03T03:55:22.260+0000) > > Indeed bro. For us all jungle mains out there! A new jungler is gonna be put in our champion bloodlusty kill stealing pool :v It is also quoted they are gearing Aatrox more for top lane by a rioter but I am sure he can be viable for jungle too
: That's true but honestly I was surprised of his early game damage when I knocked up someone and kept autoing them for days they just got deleted. The knock up itself dealt lots of damage. I think going bruiser on him kinda makes him a bit viable the titanic blackcleaver build with his built in life steal or damage I guess you can make plays with him. But definitely needs his rework nonetheless.
> [{quoted}](name=Quasar Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IEE2Ua5z,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-03T21:57:34.024+0000) > > That's true but honestly I was surprised of his early game damage when I knocked up someone and kept autoing them for days they just got deleted. The knock up itself dealt lots of damage. I think going bruiser on him kinda makes him a bit viable the titanic blackcleaver build with his built in life steal or damage I guess you can make plays with him. But definitely needs his rework nonetheless. It is but if his knock up is interrupted (it can be interrupted by anything in the game) you're completely screwed and you can rarely keep a champion in range of you cause everyone knows how to get away with the champions that now have blinks, dashes and jumps etc. Life steal isnt even enough to compete with damage such as tryndamere and in lore trynd was influenced by Aatrox. However 9/10 Trynd can delete Aatrox before he even life steals stuff back which is an embarassment. You will take years to kill some tanks sometimes and the overall state he is in needs a reality check even if some Aatrox mains claim he is good right now its not consistent for 1 and 2 they are all now complaining about the new item called bramble vest. It is going to ruin his game which shows Riot just only looks forward to reworking him and thats understandable. And why the literal fuck does a champion need to completely rely on bork to be actually good thats so unhealthy (its his main go to item cause slow attack speed is cringy).
: Honestly though. I think his kit has good burst damage with thunderlords but the awful change to his passive killed him much
> [{quoted}](name=Quasar Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IEE2Ua5z,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-03T21:20:27.021+0000) > > Honestly though. I think his kit has good burst damage with thunderlords but the awful change to his passive killed him much He needs to be legit updated for this meta, he needs to be a beefy damage champion with attack speed and well rounded like the other champions up top who get to dish out damage while being tanky. But they said they will revaluate his entire kit so I expect to see something promising and things that make sense in the current rift.
: Honestly though. I think his kit has good burst damage with thunderlords but the awful change to his passive killed him much
> [{quoted}](name=Quasar Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IEE2Ua5z,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-03T21:20:27.021+0000) > > Honestly though. I think his kit has good burst damage with thunderlords but the awful change to his passive killed him much His kit needs a lot of fucking work he gets bursted if he doesnt build tank and if he builds tank he doesnt have the damage. Its so difficult to play him if his build that costly and demanding but the power spike doesn't show for it. And if you're a little behind you're almost done for the game. Can't out compete most champions.
ssloth (NA)
: Reaper HYPE!
Love it especially with the implementation of the Darkin
: Sadly I am not an Aatrox main. I do though want to main him. I am saving up to buy him actually. I used to beat myself up whenever I saw him in rotations and not being able to win lots of games with him cause it seemed it was harder than it looked cause his stats were just that bad. But I have always loved Aatrox for an unknown reason. I feel like he has more depth than any other champion. And I am saving up just to get him and enjoy his upcoming rework which is said to be greater than Galio's. I am very much hyped for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Quasar Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IEE2Ua5z,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-07-03T20:10:35.718+0000) > > Sadly I am not an Aatrox main. I do though want to main him. I am saving up to buy him actually. I used to beat myself up whenever I saw him in rotations and not being able to win lots of games with him cause it seemed it was harder than it looked cause his stats were just that bad. But I have always loved Aatrox for an unknown reason. I feel like he has more depth than any other champion. And I am saving up just to get him and enjoy his upcoming rework which is said to be greater than Galio's. I am very much hyped for it. Yea I love his theme I just wouldn't recommend playing him till the rework since he has a lot of potential they need to breathe life into and improve.
: I just hope {{champion:24}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:19}} still kick his ass in 1v1.
> [{quoted}](name=nachocheeseeeee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IEE2Ua5z,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-07-03T04:18:53.865+0000) > > I just hope {{champion:24}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:19}} still kick his ass in 1v1. Doubt it he is getting a rework at the level of Galio and RiotShrieve is behind it so there are some high expectations for this War god now. I'd like to see him a menace and make all those people eat their words for shaming us.
: Aatrox, The Darkin Blade is finally getting his rework first thing after Eveylnn!
Hoping they can elaborate on the Darkin blade Aatrox and give it a personality too. Making him a menace that strikes fear into the hearts of the enemy. But they are making pretty big claims about the rework on their letter and riotshrieve is lead on it. I want to make all of those meta slaves eat their words for shaming us Aatrox mains for playing him they will know what's coming for them after the rework.
: Aatrox is believed to be in the state after Kayn fully evolves into Rhaast, and the Darkin takes full control. Or as Rhaast put it " Kayn is dead!". It would be interesting to see how they update Aatrox though, I hope he gets some new voice lines.
> [{quoted}](name=Wrathof300,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=7Tw8cxiI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-28T22:19:29.597+0000) > > Aatrox is believed to be in the state after Kayn fully evolves into Rhaast, and the Darkin takes full control. Or as Rhaast put it " Kayn is dead!". > It would be interesting to see how they update Aatrox though, I hope he gets some new voice lines. Definitely I thought so he was in the full demonic form merged with Aatrox. That's why I want some insight hopefully from a rioter on why this is only a gameplay update unless they are also updating things thematically.
: Why does Rhaast's face look like some badass Demon skull while Aatrox's wearing lipstick?
I mean I am hoping for some better insight on Aatrox's theme lmao they gotta bring this stuff to life especially now that they just set some standards for Darkin with the addition of Kayn and Rhaast.
Yenwai (NA)
: Aatrox rework? please riot?
They are doing a full rework some time this year on Aatrox as they announced in one of their letters.
Rioter Comments
: Xayah And Rakan
Absolutely wonderful and unique design on them both, definitely the most unique duo set champions that are work off one another i've seen from riot.
5050BS (NA)
: Who can 1v1 Yi at 20+ minutes?
tryndamere probably when he has ult, just bring another brain dead champion into the scene to face off with another.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 30
@Meddler how has Aatrox's laning been looking to you? He seems to struggle with tanks at times and can usually get out bursted by champions like jayce or tryndamere (supposedly the one connected in lore who was inspired by Aatrox to gain rage in battle but now he appears much stronger than Aatrox), before he can react to life steal it back even when having built in tankiness. However with other laners he has been succeeding actually well and keeping a sufficient lead. The passive should build up stats (being attack speed and attack damage) for each stack of blood well which is a big recommendation instead of having a steroid of stats for 4 seconds at full blood well stacks which is an easy time to counterplay.
Show more

Shadowwalker225

Level 212 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion