: > [{quoted}](name=ShaftyMegee,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cEjdby7b,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-23T02:16:30.191+0000) > > Pans over to tyler1 Tyler1 did not get ANY accounts unbanned. He got a Personal ID ban taken away, which is a level of punishment above and beyond any a normal player is subject to, and merely got that demoted to a normal permanent ban on his banned accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cEjdby7b,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-23T02:21:17.876+0000) > > Tyler1 did not get ANY accounts unbanned. He got a Personal ID ban taken away, which is a level of punishment above and beyond any a normal player is subject to, and merely got that demoted to a normal permanent ban on his banned accounts. Oh my bad, I didn't know that wasn't worth mentioning.
: AM I able to report someone for verbally harrassing me in added friend's chat?
Coopa123 (EUW)
: The amount of money you spent on your account is irrelevant. Legit bans for toxicity are never lifted.
> [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cEjdby7b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-23T02:13:15.282+0000) > > The amount of money you spent on your account is irrelevant. > Legit bans for toxicity are never lifted. Pans over to tyler1
DarkAiwu (NA)
: I checked my email to no avail. They sent nothing to my email address. do you think my account was hacked???
> [{quoted}](name=DarkAiwu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tsJjeREE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-23T01:51:39.693+0000) > > I checked my email to no avail. They sent nothing to my email address. do you think my account was hacked??? I think the others here may be right if you weren't given any reason for it. When someone is banned because of behavior they give a clear reason for it.
MackMack (NA)
: Perma Banned?
From what I can tell people probably gave you a negative attitude. Do I think this is worthy of a perma ban? Fuck no. But when you are on your last straws they don't give warnings
Quinzley (EUNE)
: > MackMack: you guys mind reporting Rengar? MackMack: lulu, just report all 3 of them This is report calling. > MackMack: trolls MackMack: youre 0/2 MackMack: rumble, you try to stop my back ever again and i will make you end this game with 15 deaths MackMack: lol MF MackMack: lol took you long enough MackMack: gg ez MackMack: all g, hope you like losing MackMack: open top MackMack: 3 trolls on this team Verbal abuse I'm sure someone can break this down into "specific" categories. Well Riots system isn't the best, so I advise you learn how to avoid bans like these.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinzley,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WHf99fOy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-22T20:06:17.572+0000) > > MackMack: lulu, just report all 3 of them > > This is report calling. > MackMack: youre 0/2 > MackMack: rumble, you try to stop my back ever again and i will make you end this game with 15 deaths > MackMack: lol MF > MackMack: lol took you long enough > MackMack: gg ez > MackMack: all g, hope you like losing > MackMack: open top > MackMack: 3 trolls on this team > > Verbal abuse > > I'm sure someone can break this down into "specific" categories. > Well Riots system isn't the best, so I advise you learn how to avoid bans like these. Report calling is not against the rules, I was proven wrong a while ago
DarkAiwu (NA)
: Wait why im a banned?
I think there should be a reason in there, chat logs and the like. Check your email too.
: I really like what Overwatch does when you say "GG EZ"
Really? You want riot to automatically correct our chat? They are already overbearing as it is.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=VeganScout,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n73A0GYn,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-01-27T20:33:49.542+0000) > > Again this ? Fuck you, if 1 person goes 0/5 at 10 min its over, this isnt super mario where you try again, once they snowball its OVER > > Fuck you and your "diy" logic When your performances look like this, why do you expect anyone else on your team to do any better? https://i.imgur.com/tFxLMVR.png
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n73A0GYn,comment-id=000000020001,timestamp=2018-01-27T21:19:30.719+0000) > > When your performances look like this, why do you expect anyone else on your team to do any better? > > https://i.imgur.com/tFxLMVR.png Ooo shit son shots fired! Btw what's with all of the deleted comments?
: How Riot Can Help The Idiots Who Don't Read Patch Notes
I havnt updated the game yet... sightstone is GONE? Shit :(
: Assassins can't kill Vayne
Vayne is just WAY too strong. Riot needs to address her sometime soon.
warwiller (EUNE)
: Yasuo, Zed, Vayne, Fizz, Lee Sin, Darius, Sejuani, Galio Resurrection, Urgot Resurrection, Rengar, Talon, Quin, Diana, Leona, Ahri, Sion Resurrection, Ryze Resurrection, Xayah, Rakan, Jayce, Cassiopia, Irelia, Resurrected Warwick, Jarvan, Kled
> [{quoted}](name=warwiller,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v2z3IyOP,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2018-01-25T22:52:01.463+0000) > > Yasuo, Zed, Vayne, Fizz, Lee Sin, Darius, Sejuani, Galio Resurrection, Urgot Resurrection, Rengar, Talon, Quin, Diana, Leona, Ahri, Sion Resurrection, Ryze Resurrection, Xayah, Rakan, Jayce, Cassiopia, Irelia, Resurrected Warwick, Jarvan, Kled A lot of those I agree with, though kled, lee, urgod, xayah, jayce, arent mindless. Though if you think so I am not trying to convince you of anything i just wanted to know xD
: Riot listened! They gave Swain a new haircut!
warwiller (EUNE)
: 4 people like to play mindless hack and charge champions. Edit: 141 people Edit: 144 and rising 231
> [{quoted}](name=warwiller,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v2z3IyOP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-24T22:03:42.418+0000) > > 4 people like to play mindless hack and charge champions. > > Edit: 141 people > > Edit: 144 and rising Mindless hack and charge champs? Like who?
Nosnide (NA)
: Cry more.
> [{quoted}](name=Nosnide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lIeh8EX4,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-01-17T22:29:27.677+0000) > > Cry more. Bruh... i.... I was agreeing with you... I'm not crying xD
: the match making system is perfect if you aren't ranking up its because you aren't getting better.
> [{quoted}](name=kevin heals you,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ocbTJ7tT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-17T14:19:32.012+0000) > > the match making system is perfect if you aren't ranking up its because you aren't getting better. Nothing is ever perfect, saying so is foolish.
Salron (NA)
: The season starts tomorrow, do not come here to complain about being placed lower
: cuz justice
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETWXwRGv,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2018-01-17T22:16:04.867+0000) > > cuz justice Demacian justice
: > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETWXwRGv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-16T18:33:47.589+0000) > > funny that you say that, because in solo que garen had a higher winrate than darius since the addition of the parry to his w last leason. hes still a better pick than darius right now. > > i mean darius is in the shitter, but still. darius is probabily weaker cause of his low numbers thx to anime fans complaining him but kit-wise he is still the better version of garen
> [{quoted}](name=BigBonedCartman,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETWXwRGv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-16T18:35:35.007+0000) > > darius is probabily weaker cause of his low numbers thx to anime fans complaining him but kit-wise he is still the better version of garen Thanks to anime fans? Those fucking weiabu
Wuks (NA)
: For YOUR eyes only owo
Haha xD you got me for a second there. Thanks anyway my man! GL in your future games.
: How is this related to OP not being able to win ranked games? Everyone in the game, yourself + 4 teammates + 5 enemies are playing the same game. The snowball state of the game works BOTH ways. It makes your enemies snowball harder but it also makes your team snowball harder. You can definitely say that the state of the game makes it less fun. But it does not affect winning. Winning/losing is a zero sum game among players themselves. I'd guess OP's inability to win ranked games is due to his own skill(provided he has played enough games to have a large enough sample size and isnt getting unlucky in the short run). A preliminary search also found that OP has been toxic and banned. That's probably also a huge reason why he keeps losing. The OP and you being upvoted like this is really making me lose faith in the Boards...
> [{quoted}](name=JabaTheHat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lIeh8EX4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-17T19:07:39.811+0000) > > How is this related to OP not being able to win ranked games? Everyone in the game, yourself + 4 teammates + 5 enemies are playing the same game. The snowball state of the game works BOTH ways. It makes your enemies snowball harder but it also makes your team snowball harder. You can definitely say that the state of the game makes it less fun. But it does not affect winning. Winning/losing is a zero sum game among players themselves. > > I'd guess OP's inability to win ranked games is due to his own skill(provided he has played enough games to have a large enough sample size and isnt getting unlucky in the short run). A preliminary search also found that OP has been toxic and banned. That's probably also a huge reason why he keeps losing. > > The OP and you being upvoted like this is really making me lose faith in the Boards... Wow, your reply wrecked the OP xD
Nosnide (NA)
: Not sure how you got these up votes. It doesn't make sense, if you win a lot and are that confident in other games, then there have to be losers in said game. If in League of Legends you are losing a lot, then there have to be winners. You just need to relax, take a break, let your tilt blow over and realize the game is JUST A GAME. You will often have bad games, but if you have enough patience and put the effort in every game you will come across victories. Even whole streaks of victories, I promise you.
> [{quoted}](name=Nosnide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lIeh8EX4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-17T09:35:10.825+0000) > > Not sure how you got these up votes. It doesn't make sense, if you win a lot and are that confident in other games, then there have to be losers in said game. If in League of Legends you are losing a lot, then there have to be winners. > > You just need to relax, take a break, let your tilt blow over and realize the game is JUST A GAME. You will often have bad games, but if you have enough patience and put the effort in every game you will come across victories. Even whole streaks of victories, I promise you. No way, a game with two teams means one wins?! I don't know why you are getting so many downvotes... what you say is the truth
: a message to the boards From a little caitlyn player:
Riot- "no buffs? Then she needs nerfs"
Vanillax (NA)
: Coming from a Vayne main, pls nerf Vayne
Ewwww a vayne main... she's a great champ with a fun kit though... she does need some tweaking
Kryptone (EUNE)
: Gragas is an unhealthy Champion.
Hahahahaha!!!! That was great.
: Petition to make Veigar's voice higher the more ap he has
Making him smaller the stronger he gets xD!!! Beautiful idea!!!
Barcid (NA)
: Well. If more and more people are telling people to kill themselves, and the community has actually shrunk, and we're assuming that we're not taking in a particularly large in-flux of players... then we can only really assume one of two things: 1. The players have started pissing each other off far more often and are breeding toxicity amongst themselves due to some sort of widening social schism, or 2. The game itself is breeding toxicity in players through unpleasant mechanics or interactions, making them more irritable and more likely to attack each other. Since there's no real reason for a group of otherwise docile individuals to suddenly start becoming more hostile towards each other, then the only real conclusion is... the game is making people more hostile. And considering how frustrating it's been lately with the near minimal control one can have over a game's flow, I would hazard to say that that's not inaccurate.
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic Control,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fw2tscLG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-17T03:53:05.824+0000) > > Well. > > If more and more people are telling people to kill themselves, and the community has actually shrunk, and we're assuming that we're not taking in a particularly large in-flux of players... then we can only really assume one of two things: > > 1. The players have started pissing each other off far more often and are breeding toxicity amongst themselves due to some sort of widening social schism, or > > 2. The game itself is breeding toxicity in players through unpleasant mechanics or interactions, making them more irritable and more likely to attack each other. > > Since there's no real reason for a group of otherwise docile individuals to suddenly start becoming more hostile towards each other, then the only real conclusion is... the game is making people more hostile. > > And considering how frustrating it's been lately with the near minimal control one can have over a game's flow, I would hazard to say that that's not inaccurate. I love your name xD, it fits so well here. Thanks for the input! I agree that the game environment breeds negativity... idk why but it does
: leagues community breeds it an riot does very little about it
> [{quoted}](name=Captainn Ginyu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fw2tscLG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-17T03:39:31.761+0000) > > leagues community breeds it > an riot does very little about it This is... unfortunately true.
Gaxoo (NA)
: Name-calling is a form of negative reinforcement. People usually associate being berated with poor performance and will try harder to do well to avoid further negative consequences. However, the people that play this game are not normal. Instead of taking the negative reinforcement to encourage them to play better, they will be belligerent toward the person berating them and play just as badly as before. This attitude is awful and is the worst thing in the game. The most toxic players are the ones that think they're on the moral high ground. Next time someone tells you you should die because you're trash, think about what you've done instead of brushing him off or muting or raging. Instead, apologize for your poor performance and try to play better. You will make this game a much better place.
> [{quoted}](name=Gaxoo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fw2tscLG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-17T04:05:36.404+0000) > > Name-calling is a form of negative reinforcement. People usually associate being berated with poor performance and will try harder to do well to avoid further negative consequences. > However, the people that play this game are not normal. Instead of taking the negative reinforcement to encourage them to play better, they will be belligerent toward the person berating them and play just as badly as before. This attitude is awful and is the worst thing in the game. The most toxic players are the ones that think they're on the moral high ground. > Next time someone tells you you should die because you're trash, think about what you've done instead of brushing him off or muting or raging. Instead, apologize for your poor performance and try to play better. You will make this game a much better place. It's usually not me who gets those insults, and if I do I mute them. I'm talking about teammates or the other team. They could go about it a little differently though xD, I'm not saying sorry to a person who tells me to kill myself I usually mute then move on with the game. When I do move on I do try to have more awareness and what not.
Rioter Comments
Shırø (NA)
: "You should be executed in front of your family"
For fucks sake people this is a FUCKING GAME!!!!! Doing poorly shouldn't EVER constitute a death penalty in front of your loved ones, who the fuck?? My own brother treats randoms in games we've had recently like trash and I just don't get It! This game does bad shit to people I swear.
: people will always find something new asshole doesnt sound so bad now that people are saying autistic eh? you cannot stop free speech, stop trying to and it will never get this bad
> [{quoted}](name=magezzo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=266lPrJ0,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-01-16T08:20:25.740+0000) > > people will always find something new > > > asshole doesnt sound so bad now that people are saying autistic eh? > > you cannot stop free speech, stop trying to and it will never get this bad It doesn't matter what you or I say, regressives will make their newspeak whether we like it or not.
: right and wrong are subjective, you people saying its wrong to call someone autistic don't know what you are talking about. instead of teaching people not to use certain words towards people you should teach the people who get offended by them to not let words have power over them, as someone with autism i think its sad you all have such severe lack in critical thinking skills and enforce this illogical way of thinking that certain words are "wrong"
> [{quoted}](name=kevin heals you,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=266lPrJ0,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-16T03:48:59.544+0000) > > right and wrong are subjective, you people saying its wrong to call someone autistic don't know what you are talking about. instead of teaching people not to use certain words towards people you should teach the people who get offended by them to not let words have power over them, as someone with autism i think its sad you all have such severe lack in critical thinking skills and enforce this illogical way of thinking that certain words are "wrong" These kinds of people will go out of their way to protect people they don't even know, projecting their feelings into their work... It's a sad regressive thing. These are insults. And insults will never stop, we don't need newspeak to fix this.
: "Report Alistar for Going Top"
I feel for you man, I really do. All of us have been there, hell that was me last night! Everyone has bad games and people forget that, even the people that I was playing with started to say how trash this random player was because he died once.
: Vote to kick option in champ select!
Riot will never implement this stuff because they feel like people will take advantage of it too much.
: Your client just lost me a placement game.....
: What’s first blood good worth? 15AD? That’s totally game ending
> [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OxlApyGi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-16T20:50:25.718+0000) > > What’s first blood good worth? 15AD? > > That’s totally game ending Or some hp/C.D... It makes a difference but it's not game ending.
: Always versus people better than me
Matchmaking has always been bad, but it seems much worse now.
: Just pink...oh wait never mind, riot removed the counter play {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jinx Hunter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A0d4dq63,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-16T05:53:17.090+0000) > > Just pink...oh wait never mind, riot removed the counter play > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} That doesn't work anymore?!
: i love how riot pretends climbing is fun
It should be fun :/. But it's just stressful for almost everyone.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShaftyMegee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lvRNmABE,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-01-15T20:08:53.918+0000) > > How do you know they are kids? Is it from the stuff they say in chat? Do they tell you their age? > > Or is this just another reason to pull the (but youre a kid) argument... > > I'm genuinely curious. I don't know anyone's age unless I ask, however I have asked and some people have told me they are 9, 12, 14, 20, 23-35 etc... Sometimes you can see very emotional reactions that don't make sense based on what people say in chat and get an idea. I just ask if I want to know, normally I don't bother. Some kids don't say much, and in general the less people talk the better, duo to the nature of the flame and tilt. I'm not perfect by any means when it comes to the chat, but I at least try to un-tilt people with encouragement and say less in general. {{sticker:sona-playing}}
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lvRNmABE,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2018-01-16T01:26:01.710+0000) > > I don't know anyone's age unless I ask, however I have asked and some people have told me they are 9, 12, 14, 20, 23-35 etc... Sometimes you can see very emotional reactions that don't make sense based on what people say in chat and get an idea. > > I just ask if I want to know, normally I don't bother. > Some kids don't say much, and in general the less people talk the better, duo to the nature of the flame and tilt. > > I'm not perfect by any means when it comes to the chat, but I at least try to un-tilt people with encouragement and say less in general. > {{sticker:sona-playing}} Fair enough!
: If you're under 25 years old, don't read or post here.
How do you know they are kids? Is it from the stuff they say in chat? Do they tell you their age? Or is this just another reason to pull the (but youre a kid) argument... I'm genuinely curious.
: What if Minion Dematerializer could be used on friendly minions?
That only sounds useful if you take their first 6 cannons away xD. Watch them get so pissed
: A balance that will make jinx playable before minute 45
> [{quoted}](name=BurningHedgehog,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ncacfwz9,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2018-01-11T23:03:40.120+0000) > > A balance that will make jinx playable before minute 45 She is playable before 45... But what do I know,, I'm just that random guy.
Lesstle (EUNE)
: Which is the most CANCER champion in the game?
Out of your list id have to go with veigar... because of his new passive he is just cancerous mid/late game
: I Don't care if Matchmaking is "Fair", it isn't FUN
Why are you playing against gold players if you are a diamond...? The matching system sucks ass >.<
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AntiSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ei2QtX6K,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-13T08:19:45.962+0000) > > The goal of the system isn&#x27;t to kick people out, Jam... I'm jaded, all these post are the exact same. "Oh, it isn't my fault I'm toxic, I'm only toxic to players who are toxic to me." Literally the same excuses we have heard a million times. When people actually reform, I'm elated, but let's be honest, people like this aren't reformed and we should be glad they are gone.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ei2QtX6K,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-13T08:21:41.121+0000) > > I&#x27;m jaded, all these post are the exact same. &quot;Oh, it isn&#x27;t my fault I&#x27;m toxic, I&#x27;m only toxic to players who are toxic to me.&quot; Literally the same excuses we have heard a million times. When people actually reform, I&#x27;m elated, but let&#x27;s be honest, people like this aren&#x27;t reformed and we should be glad they are gone. Agreed.
PlanDeN (NA)
: Non-stop AFKS
It's hard to address these problems because riot knows people will openly abuse it.... It's annoying and I know your frustration... But riot refuses
JimKent (EUNE)
: I got banned
You were banned from playing all together because of this?
Nahui (NA)
: As Always, ADCS ruin Everything
Didn't riot already address this? They took away a lot of the healing from relic.
Show more

ShaftyMegee

Level 50 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion