: God galio is such a tragic story. I loved playing him when he was first reworked even w/ the low ap scalings ap bruiser into tanky {{item:3027}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3083}}. And when they rebalanced him to build ap (after the obvious fiesta that was the release of that w/ the 1 shot Q) once they balanced the #s a bit. But now he's been gutted so hard that his damage is basically what it was when he was building full tank, except he builds full ap now and is actually quite squishy and now he can't even taunt flash, which after all the nerfs was pretty much all he was good for. Another notch on the list of champs that got absolutely shit on b/c of pro play. Feelsbadman.
How is galio shit have you seen his stats?
: I'm not going to lie, that's impressive, being Gold 2 and playing on a collegiate team. Well done!
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3fp4cmQ6,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-03-27T03:17:27.057+0000) > > I'm not going to lie, that's impressive, being Gold 2 and playing on a collegiate team. Well done! This is a great way to rank shame others thank you
: > Is this part of an extended plan by Riot and those darn dirty mods to wipe the boards from existence? No Just to clarify for others; moderators for the Boards are not Riot employees, and we manage the boards with Keyru's (a Rioter's) oversight. However, we are volunteers, and we try to make the Boards a better place simply because we love the community and want to foster it. I think this is a small part of why so many people got upset; a lot of the community wants the Boards to be better, but even us volunteers can do so much, y'know? The Boards aren't perfect, but it also isn't all bad.
Yeah moderators really make the boards a better place leaving up all the sexist posts and discussions as well as the riot bashing because "muh freedom".
: I think it's fine to talk about at least. It IS a discussion worth having. I disagree with OP thinking the players are faultless but I also think that the punishment shouldn't REALLY be 100% on the players but the org.
Given the history of the boards and Reddit I do NOT think this a discussion worth having.
: Unpopular opinion but it makes sense, albeit I have more to say about that. Regardless of how skilled your enemy is, on stage your should treat them with some level of respect. Taunting and emotes are fine, imo, because those are just banter. This, however, is disrespecting the enemy and not taking them seriously. "But Cap they're ALL support mains!" And? Are they going to pick five supports? No. It's pretty clear they didn't take the enemy team seriously and didn't give them any amount of respect. That said, I also think the team fielding 5 low-diamond players because they're women should be looked at. That's pure publicity tactics and looks really bad when one of your competitor teams is a meme team vying for "YOOOOOOO WE GOT ALL WOMEN TEAM BRO"
I'm actually disgusted with the moderators actions of leaving these posts up.
: >Also, the jungler job is not only to get kills for the team, but firstly to set up objectives whether it's dragon, rift herald, baron, towers, etc. funny. Try telling that to low elo junglers.
So basically this post is just you hating low elo/bad players and nothing to do at all with jungle
Copic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FrozenAshe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PPnpE3a4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-31T07:46:43.066+0000) > > people who play ranked for the most part only play ranked so the only difference making a champ not being play able right away would be balance of the champion. Not my problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Copic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PPnpE3a4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-31T08:08:02.604+0000) > > Not my problem. How ironic
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShaolinToilet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mLWRlIBN,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-08T20:26:56.127+0000) > > Specialist XD us straights are opressed huh Well there’s a couple issues with it. Doesn’t come across as that natural of a reveal on top of the timing for said reveal.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mLWRlIBN,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-09T05:31:46.481+0000) > > Well there’s a couple issues with it. Doesn’t come across as that natural of a reveal on top of the timing for said reveal. One paragraph in a 12 page lore is not natural?
: _Ma, Blizzard is looking for attention again_
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mLWRlIBN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-08T10:02:44.528+0000) > > _Ma, Blizzard is looking for attention again_ Specialist XD us straights are opressed huh
: > [{quoted}](name=Mc Raton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qGVyonqq,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-22T04:39:00.228+0000) > > I highly doubt he would remain with a positive win rate. If that were the case, why do people never Evolve his ult to boost the utility of it?
: {{champion:267}} ? She actually needs skills to play Hitting her Q isn't easy , and spamming w in lane brainlessly won't win you games.
Nami takes skill to play but her winrate does not increase very much the more you play her
: Like a Rioter told me in-game, "Oh my bad, didn't realize you have a Masters Degree in game developing." Riot has a masters in game developing, yet doesnt even know how to balance their own game. Actually sad lmao.
I can imagine the rioters sighing everytime some random kid in his games complaining about balance like it's his job to fix it.
saltran (EUW)
: Lmao this is gamingcirclejerk but unironically I love this. EA bad Geraldo good.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NfEoJ5sz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-19T11:44:41.227+0000) > > Lmao this is gamingcirclejerk but unironically I love this. > > EA bad Geraldo good. The boards has always been this way.
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gj9cnflG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-08T16:53:56.073+0000) > > yasuo counters ranged champions and get rekt by melees like renekton > > -->toxic and needs to be deleted Countering ranged is one thing. Completely negating core parts of their kits whenever he feels like in a teamfight making them useless is another. That and his combo dealing 80% of a squishies health while he takes less damage back due to his passive+passive reset+items like phantom dancer also help piss people off. Now add this with how like at around 50% of all the champs have a projectile skill or even ult they want to land that yas can just laugh off on a moments notice and its no wonder he pisses people off. He not only deals more damage, he prevents damage from being sent back.
Shazzbot69 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShaolinToilet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XP3EQ5gt,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-12-02T01:41:45.943+0000) > > Bethesda is a good company. It just isn't a good fallout company. Not really. They sell broken games without fixing it even after release, they can't make a good rpg or tell a good story, the only reason their games are as popular as they are is because of mod support. They are not a good company, not at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XP3EQ5gt,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T03:32:49.775+0000) > > Not really. They sell broken games without fixing it even after release, they can't make a good rpg or tell a good story, the only reason their games are as popular as they are is because of mod support. They are not a good company, not at all. its a meme
: Your teammate can be feeding their ass off with a 2/25/0 score and have a bounty of 500 from just farming an extra 100 CS. It's somewhat a punishment for farming too much but it's targeted towards losing lanes to get good picks to a clear advantage. Another example that I had was, there was a Xin Zhao with a score of 1/0/0 and 60 CS in the JG. The game gave me a shutdown of 300 gold which isn't ideal.
Pretty good pre season if that's the only issue
Shazzbot69 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kamehaamehaa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XP3EQ5gt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-01T08:03:07.180+0000) > > Fallout is shit anyway so who care fallout is not shit. it became shit due to todd howard and besthesda
> [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XP3EQ5gt,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-01T19:23:39.383+0000) > > fallout is not shit. it became shit due to todd howard and besthesda Bethesda is a good company. It just isn't a good fallout company.
: >Unpopular Opinion Maybe on Reddit, but not on boards.
Reddit loves esports why would this be an unpopular opinion there?
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HuHd0Rih,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T16:45:45.072+0000) > > I was starting to wonder if you were trolling or you actually understood that segregation sets back progress, but I see now that you get it. Maybe you should re-read my post and realize that you replied to literally none of the points I made.
Can you delete all the crap on the front page? Mods are an embarrassment right now.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=theChibiTina,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V4V08U77,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-23T20:18:19.297+0000) > > Report him. Just because he's a high elo streamer who's played for a while doesn't make him any better than anyone else. Maybe he just needs a fresh reminder of this. (Then again it never worked on Tyler1, but it doesn't hurt to try.) I did report him after game {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V4V08U77,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-23T20:19:00.534+0000) > > I did report him after game > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Make a ticket if you want him banned. Otherwise this just comes across as being seriously butthurt as you even went to his stream after the game to probably see how he thought of you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PEUy7I8R,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-08-16T13:13:08.040+0000) > > Everyone is like that, not just millennials. At my workplace we had an employee (at least 40-50y old) dox another to a hateful facebook group. People noticed something was up when the targeted employee started getting complained about for seemingly no reason at all. After a bunch more shenanigans happened (people started calling corporate to file complaints), the lady who started this whole shitfest got fired. She of course, plead innocence despite the fact that it was clear what she'd done. > > You wanna know what all this was over? The targeted employee happened to say "you know, I'm not really a huge fan of dogs" and the other overheard. That's not entitlement. That's just stupidity. And I'm fully aware that stupid is spreading itself like a disease (at least in the USA) because of common sense becoming a rare commodity.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PEUy7I8R,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-16T13:38:28.387+0000) > > That's not entitlement. That's just stupidity. > > And I'm fully aware that stupid is spreading itself like a disease (at least in the USA) because of common sense becoming a rare commodity. You must be extremely well traveled.
: Hey just out of curiosity, what ARAM stats would you want to see that is helpful towards learning/making meaningful choices? Its an area we explored, but couldn't find a good handful(then again I'm not a hardcore ARAM player).
Do a snowballs hit and snowballs followed stat. Some people need to learn to take snowballs
: https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yasuo/platinum 18.7% pick, 46.8% pick, 58% ban Winrate is a lot lower than you stated. Please cite your stats.
Boards has turned to complete shit.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DinoSourRawr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GsmjuocR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-07T21:10:39.374+0000) > > 47% winrate in platinum+ > https://champion.gg/champion/Yasuo/Middle?league= > Edit - What's with the downvotes? The stats don't lie... Champion.gg lul
Use op gg then? Go ahead and tell me his winrate on op gg
: It's amazing how far cats can jump
: > [{quoted}](name=ShaolinToilet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sXIh1jq6,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-19T07:27:22.139+0000) > > You really think after riot figures out a way to fix funneling that they will revert the changes??? Yep. 100%.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sXIh1jq6,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2018-07-19T11:46:39.026+0000) > > Yep. 100%. I think they will...months after they should.
: >I wouldn't have a better solution for the funneling strat but i am not sure if this was the right way to tackle the issue. Riot has acknowledged this though. It's frankly a sort of ham-fisted solution while they try to find a better one that doesn't mess up other aspects of the game too much, because the "better" solutions had larger impacts elsewhere, and Riot was uneasy about throwing a bigger gold economy mix-up at us this late in the season.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sXIh1jq6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-18T11:36:34.990+0000) > > Riot has acknowledged this though. It's frankly a sort of ham-fisted solution while they try to find a better one that doesn't mess up other aspects of the game too much, because the "better" solutions had larger impacts elsewhere, and Riot was uneasy about throwing a bigger gold economy mix-up at us this late in the season. You really think after riot figures out a way to fix funneling that they will revert the changes???
: > Do you understand how many bad players would get banned by using your rules. Firstly, they're not my "rules". They're conclusions drawn from what information is easily available to me, and regardless, the OP has openly admitted that his general plan was to avoid dying at the cost of his own ability to do anything. Secondly...Yes, of course, bad players would likely suffer punishment if given the same scrutiny. But we're not talking about a bad player. We're talking about a self-proclaimed Platinum V Vladimir one-trick whose account is level 137. He's obviously not a bad player, if he's Platinum V - even if his Champion choice is debatably easy. If someone's been playing League long enough to reach level 137, they _should_, by all rights, know how the game works. They should at least have the barest knowledge of how ARAM works as well, unless they're in the rare few people who genuinely have never played ARAM. High-ranking players deserve scrutiny when it comes to assessing their performance and behavior.
Plat 5 is not high ranking. I have a plat 3 account and silver account. If you mixed plat and silver players in an Aram you could not tell who is better.
: Staying alive is one thing, but staying alive while doing next to nothing for your team is a pretty big issue. Especially when it leads to losses. Your first game listed has you playing Dr. Mundo, where your damage output was a meager 14k damage, compared to Katarina's 30k, Xin Zhao's 36k, Garen's 40k, and Jayce's 43k. And I'd be okay with saying "alright, fine, you were probably running a crap cleaver-toss build and missed frequently". But you built _Titanic Hydra_. You built an item that implies "I'm going to abuse my high health pool and close into melee range to demolish people." And you did 14k damage, which everyone else did _more than twice of_. Your second match saw you playing Viktor, doing 4.2k damage, compared to Twitch's 7.6k, Volibear's 8.2k, Kai'Sa's 13k, and Kog'Maw's 14k. Twitch had _five times_ as many deaths as you, and still nearly doubled your damage. And you were playing _Viktor_. You literally have no excuse for being outdamaged by everyone. The majority of the enemy team was squishy, and you still did next to nothing to them? You couldn't possibly sell that to me. Also, rushing _Perfect Hex Core_ is a straight-up bad idea. You're supposed to buy core items alongside it and build it piecemeal, not tunnel on getting your augments. Your augments don't do shit without stats to back them up. And lastly, we have your match as Galio. You did 19k damage, compared to Zoe's 33k, Riven and Fiddlesticks' 36k, and Nocturne's 40k. You built _Rod of Ages_, _Void Staff_, and _Zhonya's_, and yet it seems pretty clear that you had no intention to fight, because you were still doing the _barest_ minimum of damage, despite having all the tools (actual items, Nocturne/Fiddlesticks engage to pile on, _being Galio of all friggin' Champions_) to do _tons_ of damage. I'm not saying that Riot banned you because you didn't die and buy items to contribute to damage - I'm saying Riot banned you because you didn't contribute anything to your team. Your lack of damage is just the most glaring hint to that effect.
You are taking Aram games as proof that he did not damage and got banned. Do you understand how many bad players would get banned by using your rules. More deaths in Aram= more damage.
: I Hate Tryhardamere
Wukong is more braindead
: You're being downvoted for a reason. Take a step back and try to understand why that is.
You're right this is a hate tryndamere post and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong
: Mfw setting an ambush and flanking an enemy in war isn't outthinking an opponent.
Mfw when I see a mfw and the same guy respond to the mfw twice
: Can anyone at Riot pay the pro-players to play & dominate as Zed in competitive?
Amorith (NA)
: Riot, I get I'm in my promos, but what the fuck is this?
Why did you blur your name. I can't op gg you now
: I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean the presence of the report system, or how the report system works? If it's the former, I kind of doubt it - I'd imagine the majority of the community has browsed over the features in the post-game lobby a couple times over their League careers, and have consequently stumbled on the Friend/Invite/Report icons beside player screennames. If it's the latter, though, I can understand that much. People generally come to their own conclusions about how the system works before coming to the boards, and they're seldom open to hearing how other people see how the system works - or even how Riot explains how it works.
Yes that's what I meant. Not sure why people down voted you
Geneseid (NA)
: Yeah but then again that's the best case scenario. A Yi that actually understands the game will wait till the team fight starts and then just go in after Rammus has taunted a carry (Rammus can't save his taunt for Yi to engage or he served no purpose in said teamfight). The problem with Yi is that he is easily abused by players with brains. {{item:3124}} and {{item:3508}} are the only two damage items you need to effectively solo carry a game (I've seen Yi's build Death's Dance and even Titantic thereafter to get tankier which is of course more cancerous but then again when your champ naturally deals absurd amounts of damage what the fuck is the point in building more damage).
Then the fight is a 4v5. Rammus has a knock up as well as damage from w and r.
KZ Engel (NA)
: if ram is ever a problem (he shouldn't be, with conq and guinsoo), yi can just build wit's end in place of stormrazor/bloodrazor
Who cares? Rammus just have to taunt yi once in a team fight and he's dead.
: Well, if the person reported whoever threw hate speech his way, odds are extremely high that they got punished, too. The thing is, people who try to address toxic players or argue back with them or what have you _are often just as much a problem_ as the toxic players themselves. Whether they're arguing or trying to say "don't say that" or anything else - they're contributing to the negative experience the first player caused. And, in the case of the OP: It should be common knowledge not to repeat what a toxic player says. That's only liable to get you punished as well. The best response to someone being toxic and throwing hate speech your way is to _mute, report, and move on._ Don't give them the time of day, don't tell them "don't say that" - just _mute them and report them._
Unless you come to the boards the report system is not common knowledge
: "Another reason is people have different accounts. I've left an account for a month to play on a Smurf and improved greatly so when I go back on my main I stomp" Again I say, you'd never spike to a boosters level, and you'd be using your normal ip or at least an ip within a few miles of where you live. I'm not talking about using JUST a good kda as the flag, Kda, ip difference, Click patterns ect....
Silver to plat is a big difference
: Killing Floor is actually a pretty solid game.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OPQzRIAo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-12T11:15:38.892+0000) > > Killing Floor is actually a pretty solid game. Nice
Yaosuo (NA)
: Just because he's from EUW doesn't mean he shouldn't know how to form a coherent sentence. I judge age based off of how people "talk" on the forums, age has a direct correlation to maturity and the basic understanding of common sense. I will argue differently with someone who "talks" like a 30-year-old than someone who "talks" like they're 8.
Not all languages are structured the same as English is. English not being his primary language should not stop him from making a post here.
: The findings support my claim. You come on. What's your stake in this? Why are you attempting to lie and counter my comment?
It's a pet peeve of mine when people claim things are facts when they aren't. There's 10s of experiments that support eggs are bad for your health and 10s of experiments that support the claim that eggs are good for your health. Neither of those experiments prove any facts. Do you get what I'm saying? Not sure what your lying sentence is about.
: Oh so all those bystander experiments _aren't_ proof of anything, I guess science was mistaken. _kappa_ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Experiments does not mean it's a fact. Come on man...
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Overkill tryharding in Normals
Don't call people noobs even if you're trying to be nice
: Was hoping for two contradictory balance demands.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=84AE0h5V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-11T01:03:58.072+0000) > > Was hoping for two contradictory balance demands. The most common one is "I can't carry" and "Smurfs have too much snowball tools"
: > [{quoted}](name=NA Omega,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=r30YjvL9,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-06-11T22:08:04.821+0000) > > Yes.. assertions without facts It's a proven fact that people who are content don't stand up and speak out. The fact that the boards is such a small % of the overall community speaks volumes about how many people are content or haven't had issues with toxic players very much. But I also already addressed this with my last sentence in the original comment. I ended the whole thing with an "I hope."
It is not a proven fact. Don't use the word fact lightly
: Remember when the game was shit in january and everyone was like
I've seen this posted every week since the start of the season
: > [{quoted}](name=ShaolinToilet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEH9AYuh,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-06T19:26:23.621+0000) > > The only thing you are right about is sweeping wards even though lots of mid and top laners get trinket along with jg and support. Jungle is the second easiest role in the game requiring very little skill to carry with. I climbed from silver 3 to plat 5 playing support/jungle then climbed directly from plat 5 to plat 2 running in circles in the jungle. There are easier and harder roles and sup and jg are easier. Tracking abilities is more important for carries than supports. As Jinx pointed out, we don't have to agree with one another, but we are expected to respect one another on the forums. As such, I have removed a portion of your comments. If you have any questions about this moderation, feel free to reach out to us in the [Boards Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) or [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation).
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEH9AYuh,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-08T06:21:38.573+0000) > > As Jinx pointed out, we don't have to agree with one another, but we are expected to respect one another on the forums. As such, I have removed a portion of your comments. > > If you have any questions about this moderation, feel free to reach out to us in the [Boards Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) or [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation). Did you reply to the wrong person?
: > [{quoted}](name=Karunamon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QtJgPtMv,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-07T20:53:11.842+0000)And when they're not asking in good faith? Then either ignore it, or respond as if they were and disengage when ti becomes clear they aren't. > Not gonna lie, I would expect and want people who come in for the 9001'st time to tell us how "kys" doesn't mean "kill yourself" and anyways why are y'all so snowflakey and sensitive they're just words you can mute me... to be received poorly. You can still have a poor reception that is respectful and free of insults, taunts, and baiting: "It seems like you know what you did wrong and are looking for people to agree with you that this punishment is undeserved. As I believe this is a proper punishment and have explained why, I will be departing this conversation. Best of luck." > If you're asking in good faith, that's something else *entirely*, but there's a shocking lack of good-faith posts to reply to. This board could do with an FAQ and threads to be closed when common things pop up. People are allowed to vent their frustrations though, so long as their posts don't violate the rules. They are allowed to comment on a system they think is ridiculous. We can simply let those threads die natural causes without stirring the pot. In short, just because they're trying to bait us or looking for agreement and only agreement doesn't mean we should show disrespectful or belittle them.
Someone is insulting me on the internet I cannot ignore it
: Ok, here's one possible idea: Way of the Wanderer (passive): Yasuo generates a Flow stack for every 59 / 52 / 46 units he travels by any means. At 100 stacks and upon taking champion or monster damage, Yasuo consumes all Flow to shield himself for 100 - 510 (based on level) for up to 1 second. Yasuo currently has 2 passives: him losing one is fine, and if his winrate drops he can just be buffed. Imho there are things that need to be reworked more urgently than his second passive, like for example his windwall (being arguably the most hated skill in the game).
Show more

ShaolinToilet

Level 56 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion