: The ONLY reason I can tolerate a lack of punishment is because cosmetics don't give any in-game advantage. That doesn't mean I'll tolerate a bunch of kids bragging about getting so much out of the cheap capsules though.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YTEqY7oP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-12T13:56:13.392+0000) > > The ONLY reason I can tolerate a lack of punishment is because cosmetics don't give any in-game advantage. > > That doesn't mean I'll tolerate a bunch of kids bragging about getting so much out of the cheap capsules though. My friend got 2000$ worth of free skins and theres literally nothing you can do about it. Stay livid broski. {{champion:136}} ~~
Rioter Comments
Lokido (NA)
: I don't believe in Santa, my parents ruined that belief for me a long time ago.
> [{quoted}](name= Iriś,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6Kizdb2b,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-17T19:14:59.440+0000) > > I don't believe in Santa, my parents ruined that belief for me a long time ago. They just didnt want to tell you that you're a bad person. {{champion:136}} ~~
: uuuh how is this related to league? :)
> [{quoted}](name=Necroash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6Kizdb2b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-17T16:06:19.192+0000) > > uuuh how is this related to league? :) During Snowdown plenty of people get gifts from Santa Braum, the only logical conclusion is that somehow the bloodthirsty murderers of Runeterra are STILL better people than most in our world. {{champion:136}} ~~
Rioter Comments
: ***
Hewwo. What even happens on GD these days?? {{champion:136}} > [{quoted}](name=A Bad Varus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjlIXzlv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-31T15:08:42.472+0000) > > Hi Sharbles. Love Asmol. ~~
Rioter Comments
: What is Warwick? (Not what animal)
a husband. {{champion:136}} ~~
: I Hate The Disrespect For Low Elo Players
imagine having egos so big y'all can't admit you are much worse than players in diamond+. there's nothing inherently wrong with being low elo until you delude urself into thinking ur as qualified as high elo players. {{champion:136}} ~~
Lenn (NA)
: My thoughts & questions on overall mod organization/communication and encouraging open discussion.
Probs woulda been better to wait till the thread was over m8 cause it def gives off those vibes. Also no offense you come off rly passive aggressive with those quotations.{{champion:136}} ~~
Lenn (NA)
: sweepy twubble bubble xD
hi ezreal >o< {{champion:136}} ~~
: Welcome to; _Podcast with an Ass!_ Featuring our latest guest, **Lenn** Heya Lenn, what can we do for you today? Are you bitching and griping about a champion nerf that you personally think was perhaps uncalled for? Aw man, we're sorry to hear that. **Here's an idea!** Why don't you sack up and grow a pair, get your head out of your ass, and instead of complain about an issue with a champion, learn to play around it or realize that just because a champion loses an asset of their kit doesn't mean they're useless, as shown by Lee's currently _48 percent_ win rate! Certainly not terrible, definitely playable! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Xäyąh (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fa2QcK3d,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-30T18:43:08.150+0000) > > People who get paid big salaries don&#x27;t need u to kiss their ass. > > none of them have ever lost any sleep over a few comments from ppl who will never impact them ever. > > this thread has no purpose. {{champion:136}} > ~~ So people who get paid for their work at a competitive company don't deserve to have their work acknowledged? You completely missed the point of the post, dismissing it as ass kissing.
> [{quoted}](name=Xäyąh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fa2QcK3d,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-04-30T18:55:25.501+0000) > > So people who get paid for their work at a competitive company don&#x27;t deserve to have their work acknowledged? > > You completely missed the point of the post, dismissing it as ass kissing. that's because the entire point of the thread doesn't make any sense, you're just whining about people whining. working at Riot doesn't suck because people are complaining, nor do game companies ever implement a change thinking everyone will like it. {{champion:136}} ~~
Xäyąh (NA)
: Man going to work at Riot must suck right now.
People who get paid big salaries don't need u to kiss their ass. none of them have ever lost any sleep over a few comments from ppl who will never impact them ever. this thread has no purpose. {{champion:136}} ~~
Rioter Comments
: man i hate reworked champions
Her WR in korea is only 50% and her WR in Diamond + is only 50%. She's not overpowered. Her laning is easy to abuse and you can use that to be strong enough against her in teamfights. {{champion:136}} ~~
Besteau (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjkPtRTI,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-04-24T14:19:55.531+0000) > > Rengar squats more but &#x27;art&#x27; suggests Nasus win this one. > > yikes. {{champion:136}} > ~~ SHARBY!
> [{quoted}](name=Besteau,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjkPtRTI,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-04-24T20:11:40.714+0000) > > SHARBY! hi {{champion:136}} ~~
: Rengar has a better posture for accentuating the butt. Also Femgar exists.
Rengar squats more but 'art' suggests Nasus win this one. > [{quoted}](name=OurLestrade,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjkPtRTI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-24T14:14:03.235+0000) > > Femgar yikes. {{champion:136}} ~~
Vanjie (NA)
: Sad To See Almost No One Enjoying LoL
League is fine. Don't say the game is dying/going downhill just because you don't enjoy it/aren't good at it. it makes you look like a fool. {{champion:136}} ~~
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k7vpZEKE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-20T13:32:49.151+0000) > > Survival hunter. > > Also you can&#x27;t rly call something in WoW easy unless you post mythic logs with orange parses. Because classes become significantly harder in high pressure fights compared to static content. {{champion:136}} > ~~ I think he just means a class that doesn't have an incredibly simplistic rotation. Frost DK is a pretty good example of braindead dps. Just keep alternating between obliterate and frost strike. Use howling blast whenever your DOT almost expires. Activate remorseless winter and sindragosa whenever they're off cooldown. And then whenever bloodlust gets activated pop whichever cooldown talent you picked as well as the rest of your cooldowns. Doesn't really like the frost dk ever has important decision making. Genuinely feels like less buttons than an arcane mage.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k7vpZEKE,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-04-20T14:05:41.953+0000) > > I think he just means a class that doesn&#x27;t have an incredibly simplistic rotation. Frost DK is a pretty good example of braindead dps. > > Just keep alternating between obliterate and frost strike. Use howling blast whenever your DOT almost expires. Activate remorseless winter and sindragosa whenever they&#x27;re off cooldown. > > And then whenever bloodlust gets activated pop whichever cooldown talent you picked as well as the rest of your cooldowns. > > Doesn&#x27;t really like the frost dk ever has important decision making. Genuinely feels like less buttons than an arcane mage. Yeah but that's just for the most basic of basic fights. Obviously Patchwerk fights are going to be the easiest, but maintaining good dps on fights where u dont just get to sit still and free-cast is not easy by any means or everyone would be an orange parser.
: > [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k7vpZEKE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-20T13:32:49.151+0000) > > Survival hunter. > > Also you can&#x27;t rly call something in WoW easy unless you post mythic logs with orange parses. Because classes become significantly harder in high pressure fights compared to static content. {{champion:136}} > ~~ HUNTER MAINS UNITE! Let us kill the enemy and then wear their head on our head for our tier gear! As for OP, I do recall they plan on bringing more utility back into classes for BFA as well as making it necessary to use CC in at least raids if not dungeons. Honestly, I think Blizzard was back on track when Cataclysm first came out and we needed to actually think and lock down key mobs instead of just pulling every group and dps'ing them down.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k7vpZEKE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-04-20T13:39:51.617+0000) > > HUNTER MAINS UNITE! > > Let us kill the enemy and then wear their head on our head for our tier gear! > > As for OP, I do recall they plan on bringing more utility back into classes for BFA as well as making it necessary to use CC in at least raids if not dungeons. Honestly, I think Blizzard was back on track when Cataclysm first came out and we needed to actually think and lock down key mobs instead of just pulling every group and dps&#x27;ing them down. I actually played RDruid back when I was subbed but I have a friend that was p damn good at the game/hunters and he says survival hunter is super difficult to not suck on. {{champion:136}} ~~
Onotori (NA)
: Has anyone played WoW recently?
Survival hunter. Also you can't rly call something in WoW easy unless you post mythic logs with orange parses. Because classes become significantly harder in high pressure fights compared to static content. {{champion:136}} ~~
: What gift do you get for someone you hardly know?
Do they drink? : Some type of liquor. If not, generic gift card to generic clothing store. The safest gifts are the ones that can be exchanged for something else or saved for later. {{champion:136}} ~~
: > [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eWVonT3x,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-19T21:26:27.642+0000) > > Kanji had a lot of potential but AntiGayAtlus botched him super hard. Still think he&#x27;s the best male character tho. {{champion:136}} > ~~ Different cultures. Kanji was fine. You're just mad because he wasn't officially declared gay at any point. Also play a real shin megami tensei game.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eWVonT3x,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-04-20T06:41:35.731+0000) > > Different cultures. Kanji was fine. > > You&#x27;re just mad because he wasn&#x27;t officially declared gay at any point. > > > Also play a real shin megami tensei game. Different cultures doesn't really hold up since there was already a gay relationship choice in P2. Atlus since P3 has had a bad history of being homophobic/transphobic. The camping trip arc was incredibly awkward to play through with Youske being incredibly insensitive towards Kanji's sexuality, and the fact that you're given no options to defend Kanji or shut down Youske was prettty yikes. Still love Persona to death tho. {{champion:136}} ~~
I Burst I (OCE)
: Kha'zix or Zed
KZ is braindead jungler that can hard carry games even if you suck at him, incredibly consistent and good at essentially all elos. You have to be good to play Zed properly. {{champion:136}} ~~
: Would you trade Half of your Remaining Life Expectancy for a Billion Dollars?
: So Naoto & Hakumen have made it to BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle
Kanji had a lot of potential but AntiGayAtlus botched him super hard. Still think he's the best male character tho. {{champion:136}} ~~
halla555 (NA)
: What's going on in this neck of the woods
sometimes its fun to come back to after awhile {{champion:136}} ~~
: What broke about it this time?
you can't actually argue a good reason for not caring/trying to win in normals. > [{quoted}](name=Fisherman Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Oo03FI96,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-19T20:40:01.856+0000) > > What broke about it this time? pre 30's/ extreme elo difference galore. {{champion:136}} ~~
Rioter Comments
Onotori (NA)
: So, WoW or FFXIV... which is goinna be more fun?
WoW has the best combat and most pve content out of any MMO hands down. It's just every thing else sucks. {{champion:136}} ~~
: So Naoto & Hakumen have made it to BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle
Best girl Naoto I've been waiting for thisssssssssssssss. {{champion:136}} ~~
Audhulma (NA)
: "For as there are misanthropists or haters of men, there are also misologists or haters of ideas, and both spring from the same cause, which is ignorance of the world. Misanthropy arises out of the too great confidence of inexperience; —you trust a man and think him altogether true and sound and faithful, and then in a little while he turns out to be false and knavish; and then another and another, and when this has happened several times to a man, especially when it happens among those whom he deems to be his own most trusted and familiar friends, and he has often quarreled with them, he at last hates all men, and believes that no one has any good in him at all." - Socrates
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R0euR59A,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-04-09T01:13:18.379+0000) > > &quot;For as there are misanthropists or haters of men, there are also misologists > or haters of ideas, and both spring from the same cause, which is ignorance > of the world. Misanthropy arises out of the too great confidence > of inexperience; —you trust a man and think him altogether true and sound > and faithful, and then in a little while he turns out to be false and knavish; > and then another and another, and when this has happened several times > to a man, especially when it happens among those whom he deems to be his own > most trusted and familiar friends, and he has often quarreled with them, > he at last hates all men, and believes that no one has any good > in him at all.&quot; > - Socrates I didn't read this. {{champion:136}} ~~
: > [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R0euR59A,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-04-08T20:38:26.204+0000) > > just say u like anime and move on buddy {{champion:136}} > ~~ Just smd or take a god damn relative answer.
> [{quoted}](name=Bright Claws,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R0euR59A,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T00:53:16.647+0000) > > Just smd or take a god damn relative answer. I'll take the first one gladly. {{champion:136}} ~~
: Females and males are both jerks to each other because too many people don't give each other the benefit of the doubt beyond their looks, present ability and first impressions. That is why we like drawn/CGI counter parts.
> [{quoted}](name=Bright Claws,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R0euR59A,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-04-08T18:49:15.423+0000) > > Females and males are both jerks to each other because too many people don&#x27;t give each other the benefit of the doubt beyond their looks, present ability and first impressions. That is why we like drawn/CGI counter parts. just say u like anime and move on buddy {{champion:136}} ~~
Doneyear (NA)
: If I was a woman I’d prefer 2d guys over real ones, they’re all pretty gross.
> [{quoted}](name=Doneyear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R0euR59A,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-04-08T18:15:53.593+0000) > > If I was a woman I’d prefer 2d guys over real ones, they’re all pretty gross. ya i dont like humans either {{champion:136}} ~~
Doneyear (NA)
: Aren’t you a weeb Mr. Shurblez...? Also somethingsomething socially inept somethingsomething 2d can’t betray them idk, good question.
> [{quoted}](name=Doneyear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R0euR59A,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-08T17:55:18.119+0000) > > Aren’t you a weeb Mr. Shurblez...? > > Also somethingsomething socially inept somethingsomething 2d can’t betray them idk, good question. https://i.imgur.com/SED8W96.png {{champion:136}} ~~
: Persona 5 The Animation (ペルソナ5アニメ) Official Final Trailer
waiting for english dub tbh I think the eng voices are miles better than the japanese ones. {{champion:136}} ~~
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=000100000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T22:02:50.789+0000) > > that&#x27;s a p incorrect analogy because moldy socks give zero benefit which isn&#x27;t similar to this situation at all. > > > Here are the facts(and the ONLY situation I&#x27;m referring to in the OP): > > -You have a toxic person who&#x27;s playing well but abusing everyone on your team because you guys aren&#x27;t playing well > > -The person is objectively carrying, not a slight lead, not getting lucky kills, but actually a driving force in your victory and if you guys cooperate you win > > -Winning gives objectively a bigger reward than losing, you get more ip, more xp, more hero mastery, and potentially even ranked benefits > > -The person is going to be toxic regardless of the game&#x27;s outcome > > -It will be a shitty experience regardless > > -You can still report the person win or loss > > -By intentionally losing you run the risk of getting reported yourself, plus you are making the decision to lose without the consent of the other three members on your team, therefore negatively impacting them as well > > Based on this there is no logical reason to intentionally lose just to spite the person. And this isn&#x27;t giving him a free pass to be toxic because again they will still be reported win or loss, it&#x27;s just the smartest thing to do to get the most out of a shitty situation. {{champion:136}} > ~~ Except functionally speaking, how much is one victory worth? There's only a handful of cases where it would matter significantly, and those are pretty much limited to promotion series in ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=00010000000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2018-04-06T00:23:07.374+0000) > > Why am I obligated to listen to someone who punctuates calls with 3 lines of flame? > And what if I find his attitude so intolerable muting him is the only way I can focus on winning? > > Not to mention that attitudes like said player lead to throwing himself. He gets cocky and dies 1v4 or abandons his team and blames them for being out of position. This attitude of &quot;I&#x27;m carrying so you listen to me&quot; is entitlement far beyond &quot;you played like shit so I deserve to tell you to kill yourself&quot;. Especially if his carrying is merely being enabled by the one person he&#x27;s talking trash to. > > You can&#x27;t simply treat it like the lesser of two evils when the lesser evil is the root cause of the greater one. > > Stamp out the attitude problem in the carrying player and you will have fewer issues with others choosing to not cooperate. again you're not refuting anything I said. I laid out the exact situation and context I'm referring to and you're talking about completely different, non comparable things. we're not getting anywhere with this conversation. {{champion:136}} ~~
: Yo nice new FEK Sharby
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-04-05T22:05:25.727+0000) > > Yo nice new FEK Sharby ty babe. {{champion:136}} ~~
: > [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=000100000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T22:02:50.789+0000) > > that&#x27;s a p incorrect analogy because moldy socks give zero benefit which isn&#x27;t similar to this situation at all. > > > Here are the facts(and the ONLY situation I&#x27;m referring to in the OP): > > -You have a toxic person who&#x27;s playing well but abusing everyone on your team because you guys aren&#x27;t playing well > > -The person is objectively carrying, not a slight lead, not getting lucky kills, but actually a driving force in your victory and if you guys cooperate you win > > -Winning gives objectively a bigger reward than losing, you get more ip, more xp, more hero mastery, and potentially even ranked benefits > > -The person is going to be toxic regardless of the game&#x27;s outcome > > -It will be a shitty experience regardless > > -You can still report the person win or loss > > -By intentionally losing you run the risk of getting reported yourself, plus you are making the decision to lose without the consent of the other three members on your team, therefore negatively impacting them as well > > Based on this there is no logical reason to intentionally lose just to spite the person. And this isn&#x27;t giving him a free pass to be toxic because again they will still be reported win or loss, it&#x27;s just the smartest thing to do to get the most out of a shitty situation. {{champion:136}} > ~~ Except functionally speaking, how much is one victory worth? There's only a handful of cases where it would matter significantly, and those are pretty much limited to promotion series in ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T22:22:30.450+0000) > > Except functionally speaking, how much is one victory worth? > > There&#x27;s only a handful of cases where it would matter significantly, and those are pretty much limited to promotion series in ranked. That doesn't rly refute anything I said. And you have still yet to make a case where intentionally not cooperating for a win is more logical/morally sound than just winning. {{champion:136}} ~~
: > [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T20:56:08.326+0000) > > Again in both cases you can still report and potentially punish him AND come out with win. > > That is objectively better than intentionally losing AND still being treated like shit. {{champion:136}} > > In one case you at least get something out of it and he still runs the chance of being banned, in the other you get nothing out of it but a shitty experience. > ~~ Wrong. In both cases it is a shitty experience. "Getting something out of it" means very little when what you get is tainted by the filth that is player toxicity. It's like two people berating you, but one of them gives you moldy socks. You still got something, but how does it actually make anything better. People are willing to eat one loss before dealing with the shitty person.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=00010000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T21:50:32.156+0000) > > Wrong. In both cases it is a shitty experience. &quot;Getting something out of it&quot; means very little when what you get is tainted by the filth that is player toxicity. > > It&#x27;s like two people berating you, but one of them gives you moldy socks. You still got something, but how does it actually make anything better. > > People are willing to eat one loss before dealing with the shitty person. that's a p incorrect analogy because moldy socks give zero benefit which isn't similar to this situation at all. Here are the facts(and the ONLY situation I'm referring to in the OP): -You have a toxic person who's playing well but abusing everyone on your team because you guys aren't playing well -The person is objectively carrying, not a slight lead, not getting lucky kills, but actually a driving force in your victory and if you guys cooperate you win -Winning gives objectively a bigger reward than losing, you get more ip, more xp, more hero mastery, and potentially even ranked benefits -The person is going to be toxic regardless of the game's outcome -It will be a shitty experience regardless -You can still report the person win or loss -By intentionally losing you run the risk of getting reported yourself, plus you are making the decision to lose without the consent of the other three members on your team, therefore negatively impacting them as well Based on this there is no logical reason to intentionally lose just to spite the person. And this isn't giving him a free pass to be toxic because again they will still be reported win or loss, it's just the smartest thing to do to get the most out of a shitty situation. {{champion:136}} ~~
: > [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=00010000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T15:44:40.160+0000) > > Again the difference is him being an asshole but carrying leads to a win which again objectively benefits everyone since that is the goal of the game, someone giving up or purposely losing just makes it shitty for everyone involved. I don&#x27;t condone being a dick, in fact I&#x27;d never be like the Pantheon. But at the end of the day if I had to choose I&#x27;d always choose being carried over losing. > > And ur second point isn&#x27;t what I&#x27;m talking about. Someone getting an early lead =/= hard carrying a game. {{champion:136}} > ~~ So no matter what, the win is important enough he is allowed to be an asshole. That is what I'm getting from you. There is no excuse or validation to be toxic. Why do you feel the need to give that? In the end, you are justifying toxic behavior. That is enough reason to say that you are wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=000100000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T16:07:00.633+0000) > > So no matter what, the win is important enough he is allowed to be an asshole. That is what I&#x27;m getting from you. > > There is no excuse or validation to be toxic. Why do you feel the need to give that? > > In the end, you are justifying toxic behavior. That is enough reason to say that you are wrong. Again in both cases you can still report and potentially punish him AND come out with win. That is objectively better than intentionally losing AND still being treated like shit. {{champion:136}} In one case you at least get something out of it and he still runs the chance of being banned, in the other you get nothing out of it but a shitty experience. ~~
: > [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-03T15:56:13.986+0000) > > It&#x27;s funny because my duo partner is SUPER positive and motivating in our ranked games and I gotta say it does work a lot. But ive yet to run into a scenario i put in the op in ranked. > > EDIT: In ranked I usually just shut up and follow whoever is calling the shots because I know that I don&#x27;t know better but have a role to fulfill. > > because at the end of the day the goal of the game is to win, not make friends. winning directly benefits all five members on your team even the one being insulted and even more if it is ranked, losing on purpose to spite someone negatively impacts all five members even the three that are innocent. it&#x27;s a give and take but I think the win is much better. > > plus you can still report them after, you&#x27;re basically getting a free win and a free report. {{champion:136}} > ~~ You don't have to be friendly. You just need to avoid being an asshole. And what about the 3 players who also had to put up with the asshole before number 4 got fed up and said "fuck it"? How are they not also dealing with a negative experience before number 4 goes AWOL? I can tolerate jackasses in my game. That doesn't mean I want to. The last thing I need is some asshole getting an early lead then claiming my 0-2 from a bad start is enough reason for him to treat me like I am better off going AFK. By being an asshole (with false justification here) he is actively destroying morale and making it that much harder for him and the other 4 teammates to cooperate.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-03T16:34:31.536+0000) > > You don&#x27;t have to be friendly. You just need to avoid being an asshole. And what about the 3 players who also had to put up with the asshole before number 4 got fed up and said &quot;fuck it&quot;? How are they not also dealing with a negative experience before number 4 goes AWOL? > > I can tolerate jackasses in my game. That doesn&#x27;t mean I want to. The last thing I need is some asshole getting an early lead then claiming my 0-2 from a bad start is enough reason for him to treat me like I am better off going AFK. By being an asshole (with false justification here) he is actively destroying morale and making it that much harder for him and the other 4 teammates to cooperate. Again the difference is him being an asshole but carrying leads to a win which again objectively benefits everyone since that is the goal of the game, someone giving up or purposely losing just makes it shitty for everyone involved. I don't condone being a dick, in fact I'd never be like the Pantheon. But at the end of the day if I had to choose I'd always choose being carried over losing. And ur second point isn't what I'm talking about. Someone getting an early lead =/= hard carrying a game. {{champion:136}} ~~
: > [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-03T15:45:26.812+0000) > > it seems selfish to me tho, > > ur basically saying fuck you to the other three members of ur team that didn&#x27;t do anything to you because one person hurt your feelings. to me that seems a lot more dickish than someone being frustrated because they&#x27;re having difficulty carrying a game. {{champion:136}} > ~~ But, conversely, is it not selfish to be an asshole and use "I'm carrying your bronze ass" as justification for treating your TEAMMATE like scum? Why does his performance give him validation for being toxic?
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-03T15:49:17.120+0000) > > I&#x27;d say its more a sense of morale than being hurt > > If you are playing bad and someone is aggressively trying to tell you to do something, it will make them lose focus > > I always saw morale as being very important during my climb through ranked, and the one time I ended up being the pseudo leader, I tried my best to make calls and cheer people on when they did well, and move on to the next win condition if we lost a fight. > > It feels really good this way, at least for me It's funny because my duo partner is SUPER positive and motivating in our ranked games and I gotta say it does work a lot. But ive yet to run into a scenario i put in the op in ranked. EDIT: In ranked I usually just shut up and follow whoever is calling the shots because I know that I don't know better but have a role to fulfill. > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAQw54L3,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-03T15:49:29.042+0000) > > But, conversely, is it not selfish to be an asshole and use &quot;I&#x27;m carrying your bronze ass&quot; as justification for treating your TEAMMATE like scum? > > Why does his performance give him validation for being toxic? because at the end of the day the goal of the game is to win, not make friends. winning directly benefits all five members on your team even the one being insulted and even more if it is ranked, losing on purpose to spite someone negatively impacts all five members even the three that are innocent. it's a give and take but I think the win is much better. plus you can still report them after, you're basically getting a free win and a free report. {{champion:136}} ~~
Dragfin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Riσt DestroZar,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N9Appfwg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-03T15:10:59.475+0000) > > Trash talk has no place in League, or anywhere. It isnt funny or interesting. Either are soft little children but that is what society has bred over the years. Many of you will have a long life if words hurt you afraid to say. I wish people would wake up and realize that crying about the inevitable is not going to get rid of it. Ignoring it and taking it upon yourself to make sure it doesn't happen to you would work better but I guess the obvious flies straight over your heads. Most people do it because of all the crying it brings. Don't give them that power by whining and crying about every little thing that hurts your fragile feelings. Ignore it, improve yourself and stop crying about it. You enable them by doing what you do. Yes you are as much to blame by acknowledging it as those doing the trash talking. People need to wake TF up.
> [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N9Appfwg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-03T15:22:30.281+0000) > > Either are soft little children but that is what society has bred over the years. Many of you will have a long life if words hurt you afraid to say. I wish people would wake up and realize that crying about the inevitable is not going to get rid of it. Ignoring it and taking it upon yourself to make sure it doesn&#x27;t happen to you would work better but I guess the obvious flies straight over your heads. Most people do it because of all the crying it brings. Don&#x27;t give them that power by whining and crying about every little thing that hurts your fragile feelings. Ignore it, improve yourself and stop crying about it. You enable them by doing what you do. > > Yes you are as much to blame by acknowledging it as those doing the trash talking. People need to wake TF up. It isn't so black and white. Once people who normally shittalk heavily every game realize ppl stop giving them responses what's stopping them from just straight up griefing to get a rise out of people? Sometimes harsh consequences are what's needed to quell a lot of bad people. Because damn if u think League's community is bad now the game might actually be unplayable if there were no rules in place. {{champion:136}} ~~
Håsagi (NA)
: trying to find another mid laner to add to my set
Ahri is getting buffs that will probably make her super strong you should start learning her now. {{champion:136}} ~~
Show more

SharbyQue

Level 193 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion