Rylalei (EUNE)
: I don't see how me being an Akali main makes my points invalid, I arguments and showed proof where possible, he just makes personal attacks and claims that show he has no idea how to play the game. The argument that makes all his following comments invalid "there are a lot of midlaners with no AoE abilities" and didn't name one. Yet I'm the one with a wrong opinion because of the champ I main.
> [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cQ5xjdAk,comment-id=00000003000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-18T04:00:10.173+0000) > > I don't see how me being an Akali main makes my points invalid, I arguments and showed proof where possible, he just makes personal attacks and claims that show he has no idea how to play the game. > > The argument that makes all his following comments invalid "there are a lot of midlaners with no AoE abilities" and didn't name one. > > Yet I'm the one with a wrong opinion because of the champ I main. I don't mean to say he is correct in everything, just the fact that you are a akali main
SSJ Ekko (NA)
: New Akali can avoid tower shots...??
We should have true stealth like in dota 2, not this camo garbage.
SSJ Ekko (NA)
: Like I said, how passionate you are about this, you must be an akali main happy to see how much more bullshit she has become. Becoming untargetable under a tower is NOT balanced. With other champions its limited but this doesn't make sense. You already cant reveal her with pink wards, and turrets cant even hit her. Makes no sense bro. Vlad can do it but that skill he uses takes THE most of his hp. That skill there is no cost. She can just do it.
> [{quoted}](name=SmaqqDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cQ5xjdAk,comment-id=000000030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-17T19:38:23.104+0000) > > Like I said, how passionate you are about this, you must be an akali main happy to see how much more bullshit she has become. Becoming untargetable under a tower is NOT balanced. With other champions its limited but this doesn't make sense. You already cant reveal her with pink wards, and turrets cant even hit her. Makes no sense bro. Vlad can do it but that skill he uses takes THE most of his hp. That skill there is no cost. She can just do it. you ain't wrong, Rylalei is indeed an akali main.
: Proof that Riot has abandoned their design values on Counterplay
: That is honestly entirely what is wrong about riot. People are legit opening at 15 mins and stop playing because it's pointless and retardo gmaes comes around and gives us FF 15 vote. Soo instead of fixing your garbage game you just come around with an even earlier surrender. I remember when people complained about players surrendering at 20 and even advocating for removing FF vote entirely since many many games or even the majority of games below diamond were easily turned around.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HLmhwAEp,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T00:09:04.491+0000) > > That is honestly entirely what is wrong about riot. > People are legit opening at 15 mins and stop playing because it's pointless and retardo gmaes comes around and gives us FF 15 vote. > Soo instead of fixing your garbage game you just come around with an even earlier surrender. > > I remember when people complained about players surrendering at 20 and even advocating for removing FF vote entirely since many many games or even the majority of games below diamond were easily turned around. what a twist. Usually people point to league as a reason to have surrender button in dota 2
: not only are you not the first person to suggest this, but you are not the first person to suggest this.
> [{quoted}](name=SomeKat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FxUIEQnh,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T23:08:12.548+0000) > > not only are you not the first person to suggest this, but you are not the first person to suggest this. Then why do people still act like Riot is making said decisions for the fans?
: > [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bduQuzV2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-08T22:39:25.130+0000) > > Surrender should frankly be removed from the game. and then we see the rate of inting/afk skyrocket
> [{quoted}](name=Pendergast891,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bduQuzV2,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-08T23:16:16.174+0000) > > and then we see the rate of inting/afk skyrocket you got no evidence to back that up, while I got evidence to back up no surrender buttom being fine. Check mate.
: So.... lets get this straight.
Ralanr (NA)
: I wasn’t trying to. Just saying this isn’t a recent development.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FxUIEQnh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T22:43:55.184+0000) > > I wasn’t trying to. Just saying this isn’t a recent development. oh ok. Yeah I actually just found out about it today while talking about Riot weakening towers in league. Still it seems like people actually believes Riot did that for viewer experience as opposed to appealing to the internet cafe crowd.
Ralanr (NA)
: Riot has been owned by Tencent for a while.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FxUIEQnh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-08T22:39:48.363+0000) > > Riot has been owned by Tencent for a while. still does not prove me wrong.
: ARURF should have an earlier surrender
Surrender should frankly be removed from the game.
Rioter Comments
: you are always able to come back as a solo player and even as a team ... but you really need to try hard for it and focus ... plus negativity will make you lose no matter what ...
> [{quoted}](name=BEST MEAT BALLS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5B4xfl7c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-08T18:59:11.610+0000) > > you are always able to come back as a solo player and even as a team ... but you really need to try hard for it and focus ... plus negativity will make you lose no matter what ... but does not the surrender button add to the negativity?
: Is it possible? Yes Is it currently feasible? No
> [{quoted}](name=Thę Weeknd XO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5B4xfl7c,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-08T18:21:33.704+0000) > > Is it possible? Yes > > Is it currently feasible? No and so a surrender button is needed?
Jackom1 (EUW)
: "We think the Nexus has a bit too much health, to the point where it drags some games too long, going as far as exposing the losing team to the risk of a comeback. So we're reducing its health by 50% and have it recieve more damage the more enemy champions are attacking it at the same time, to reward teamwork." _all about the views_ - health reduced by 50% _everyday we stray further from god_ - if the nexus is being attacked by 2 or more champions, it'll suffer up to 20-100% bonus damage, depending on how many champions or attacking it. _small indie company_ - fixed a bug that prevented the nexus from being attacked whenever at least one inhibitor was up. That was never intended: you take down the last two towers, you win. End of story.
> [{quoted}](name=Jackom1,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HLmhwAEp,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-07-08T17:18:27.377+0000) > > "We think the Nexus has a bit too much health, to the point where it drags some games too long, going as far as exposing the losing team to the risk of a comeback. So we're reducing its health by 50% and have it recieve more damage the more enemy champions are attacking it at the same time, to reward teamwork." > > _all about the views_ - health reduced by 50% > > _everyday we stray further from god_ - if the nexus is being attacked by 2 or more champions, it'll suffer up to 20-100% bonus damage, depending on how many champions or attacking it. > > _small indie company_ - fixed a bug that prevented the nexus from being attacked whenever at least one inhibitor was up. That was never intended: you take down the last two towers, you win. End of story. riot hates comeback? no wonder they support a surrender button. Also it makes no sense. Wouldn;t a comeback make the game more exciting to watch?
: A comeback is always possible in this game. I just feel that a comeback is mostly out of your control. What i am trying to say is that, if an important player overextends/misplays and dies, you have a decent chance of coming back. Or if you have an excellent teamfight you can comeback. Most of these situations leave you at the mercy of what other players decide to do, and all you can really do is just make sure you dont make the first mistake. You can always win a game, but the reason a lot of people would rather surrender is because we hate relying on random people and their decisions. When your gameplay experience is dictated by random people rather than yourself, the game becomes less fun, and feels less worth while. I think a lot of people would rather continue to start new matches until they have a match where they can actually snowball and have an impact on the game. I am not saying i agree with this mentality (i hate it), but i do believe this is the reason for all the defeatist attitudes you can see here on the forums and in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Soda Popinski,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5B4xfl7c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-08T16:42:34.712+0000) > > A comeback is always possible in this game. I just feel that a comeback is mostly out of your control. What i am trying to say is that, if an important player overextends/misplays and dies, you have a decent chance of coming back. Or if you have an excellent teamfight you can comeback. > > Most of these situations leave you at the mercy of what other players decide to do, and all you can really do is just make sure you dont make the first mistake. > > You can always win a game, but the reason a lot of people would rather surrender is because we hate relying on random people and their decisions. When your gameplay experience is dictated by random people rather than yourself, the game becomes less fun, and feels less worth while. > > I think a lot of people would rather continue to start new matches until they have a match where they can actually snowball and have an impact on the game. > > I am not saying i agree with this mentality (i hate it), but i do believe this is the reason for all the defeatist attitudes you can see here on the forums and in the game. i see.
Rioter Comments
Elohaven (NA)
: May as well nerf the nexus at this point
It is like Riot saw all the people begging for a surrender button on the dota 2 forums, and thought that they could get them to play league by shortening the game time even more.
: Is the viewers experience more important than the players experience ?
It is a game, so I would say player experience is more important. But I am pretty sure Riot makes a lot of their money from people going to tournaments and buying merch and tickets, so I doubt Riot would do anything to upset that.
Danjeng (NA)
: That's the very concept of Youtube gamers. I don't understand it all. Why would people actually watch someone (especially someone so loud and obnoxious) play a game? Sometimes I think that perhaps I have been in a coma, and the last 6 years are a figment of my imagination.
> [{quoted}](name=Danjeng,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8hvE4efP,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2018-07-08T03:21:17.977+0000) > > That's the very concept of Youtube gamers. I don't understand it all. Why would people actually watch someone (especially someone so loud and obnoxious) play a game? Sometimes I think that perhaps I have been in a coma, and the last 6 years are a figment of my imagination. Well for me at least, some of the gamer youtubers that I watch makes me laugh and I enjoy their personality. (Russian Badger, Markipler, Vash12349, sunnysplosion) and for others, I watch it just to get an idea of what the game is like (zero punctuation, gggmanlives). Other times I would watch a walkthrough with no commentary just to see what a game that I don't have or plan on getting is like to help me decide if i am gonna get it. In terms of MOBAs I only watch Purge a highlevel dota 2 player and caster to try and improve my game and learn from someone as skilled as he is. Aside from doing real time streams, Purge also does replay commentaries where he takes a game that he has played, and watches and commentates the replay, explaining how to play that hero and what he did right or wrong and the like.
: They can't nerf or remove Flash. The entire game is balanced around Flash's existence. Nerfing or removing Flash would mean every immobile champion instantly becomes useless.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HOjeFia5,comment-id=00130001,timestamp=2018-07-08T15:54:43.478+0000) > > They can't nerf or remove Flash. The entire game is balanced around Flash's existence. Nerfing or removing Flash would mean every immobile champion instantly becomes useless. That does make sense.
remakoro (EUNE)
: I would rather not. For most champions aghanim gives such heavy buff that its simply MUST have. If you have it - you are god. If you dont? You are worse than minion. So it kills any possible diversity you could have with builds.
> [{quoted}](name=remakoro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AYNfQUWb,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2018-07-05T15:14:25.491+0000) > > I would rather not. For most champions aghanim gives such heavy buff that its simply MUST have. > If you have it - you are god. If you dont? You are worse than minion. > So it kills any possible diversity you could have with builds. Aghanim's does need a rework, but that is not nearly as big a deal as you think. In most cases, heroes that have aghim's that are a must buy are already good on their own, and aghim's just either makes them better (Lina, lion, skywrath), or else give me more versatile (shadow shaman, zeus).
: > [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AYNfQUWb,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-07-08T15:50:42.906+0000) > league does not have a lot of mana regen items While League doesn't have a lot of mana ****regen**** items, they do have a lot of items that just give flat mana: {{item:3003}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3030}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3004}} {{item:3027}}
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AYNfQUWb,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T16:00:07.988+0000) > > While League doesn't have a lot of mana ****regen**** items, they do have a lot of items that just give flat mana: > > {{item:3003}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3030}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3004}} {{item:3027}} A ogre magi like champion that focuses on spaming spells might just work then.
: Teleport is the most fun and interactive out of every summoner spell
IF anything, there is no real reason why teleport is needed in league. The map is smaller than compared to dota 2, so even without teleport, you can still reach lane in a timely manner.
: Ogre Magi baybeee!
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AYNfQUWb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-05T06:03:57.160+0000) > > Ogre Magi baybeee! I don't think Ogre would work in league seeing as he is very mana hungry, and last time I checked, league does not have a lot of mana regen items, and from whatI understand, league is trying to move away from RNG reliant characters. Still a nuker like Ogre that can multicast would be cool.
: I would like a meepo champion, although i doubt it would work with the current League UI
> [{quoted}](name=Comrade Napoleon,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AYNfQUWb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-05T05:59:43.509+0000) > > I would like a meepo champion, although i doubt it would work with the current League UI Meepo would not really work at all seeing as league's engine does not allow the kind of multi unit selection that meepo needs.
Risen29 (NA)
: After trying hard to make Teemo mushroom strat viable, I am utterly shocked after playing techies
: Most cancerous design ever, I laugh when people say Teemo is the devil.
> [{quoted}](name=Wild Geese,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AYNfQUWb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-05T03:16:15.086+0000) > > Most cancerous design ever, I laugh when people say Teemo is the devil. agreed.
Rioter Comments
VvVVvV (NA)
: *****WARNING TO ALL PLAYERS*****
I should probably change my password then. Thanks for the heads up
Tesladin (EUW)
: Boards these days...
You think this is worst? This is a day at the beach compared to the dota 2 forums. Good meme though.
ADC Bard (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F0tmGWwH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-10T23:30:34.186+0000) > > I am done with Todd Howard and his shitty fallout games. The guy knows jack shit about making rpgs yeah that explains why all his games are super popular {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F0tmGWwH,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-11T02:31:46.329+0000) > > yeah that explains why all his games are super popular > > {{champion:432}} because popular equals good right? I thought you people learnt your lesson with apple products and call of duty. Not to mention popularity does not mean his games fit the criteria for being a rpg.
: fallout 76 gameplay teaser e3.
I am done with Todd Howard and his shitty fallout games. The guy knows jack shit about making rpgs
ADC Bard (NA)
: They should make a fallout in Canada {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F0tmGWwH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-10T22:34:16.992+0000) > > They should make a fallout in Canada > > {{champion:432}} I believe fallout the frontier mod got you covered
: Why do League players say they hate League
Also to answer your question OP, some people just don't like change and therefore says the current version of the game they play is shit, yet cannot stop because there is just no other way for them to play that game. Unlike World of warcraft, there is no private servers for them to play on the version of league that they like the best.
: WoW players hate the game. PUBG players hate the game. Dota 2 players hate the game. Final Fantasy 14 players hate the game. Every damn multiplayer fan base hates the game they spend hours playing, they hate it but don't quit it.
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=keiEkz89,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-06-10T19:05:46.380+0000) > > WoW players hate the game. > PUBG players hate the game. > Dota 2 players hate the game. > Final Fantasy 14 players hate the game. > > Every damn multiplayer fan base hates the game they spend hours playing, they hate it but don't quit it. not 100% true. Not all people are like the ones you mention. Somepeople legit like the games they play.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: It s called draft. Before first pick decided all the bans. Now blindly all teams bans.
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QfaqwLNE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-10T04:53:34.088+0000) > > It s called draft. > Before first pick decided all the bans. Now blindly all teams bans. I don't play draft mode, so I never knew that.
Paroe (NA)
: If theres _one thing_ that riot needs to copy from Dota 2 instead of overwatch, its the user-made content. Let riot SEE how much people would prefer other game modes, all on a platform that they can curate as much as they want.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QfaqwLNE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-10T05:47:13.141+0000) > > If theres _one thing_ that riot needs to copy from Dota 2 instead of overwatch, its the user-made content. > Let riot SEE how much people would prefer other game modes, all on a platform that they can curate as much as they want. that would be cool
: > [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hnQMAN21,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-10T00:20:51.067+0000) > > Why not just use a windows emulator? That's basically what Wine is. Hence their dilemma. @OP, someone in that thread seems like they've had a little bit of a breakthrough: > UPDATE [6/9/18]: I contacted support and they said that a significant enough amount of people have contacted them over this to where they believe it to be a legitimate claim. They are waiting for a response from the anti-cheat team still though. Bans should be removed immediately if found to be false by the team
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hnQMAN21,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-10T00:25:28.249+0000) > > That's basically what Wine is. Hence their dilemma. > > @OP, someone in that thread seems like they've had a little bit of a breakthrough: ah ok. Thanks for the clarification
: I'm not talking about Trynd vs ADCs and Squishies I'm talking about other melee champs that have to stand around during the 5 seconds of his ult not to mention the amount of time they spent getting him low enough to use it in the first place. In those five seconds, they go from about to beat trynd to losing even under tower in some cases. Not everyone in league gets to use ults that have duration for the full time, but Trydamere will always get to use all of his.
> [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO4uYaP,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2018-06-10T00:19:40.914+0000) > > I'm not talking about Trynd vs ADCs and Squishies > > I'm talking about other melee champs that have to stand around during the 5 seconds of his ult not to mention the amount of time they spent getting him low enough to use it in the first place. > > In those five seconds, they go from about to beat trynd to losing even under tower in some cases. because melee champs don't have CC.
: League of Legends on Linux, Banned for scripting?
Why not just use a windows emulator?
: > [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO4uYaP,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-09T17:33:00.384+0000) > > if you genuinly think he'll lose his ult during a rework you're delusional. > > it's what makes trynd trynd and it's never gonna go. This is where you are wrong. His ult need to go.
> [{quoted}](name=Press Q Win,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO4uYaP,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-06-09T17:34:42.924+0000) > > This is where you are wrong. His ult need to go. and why is that? Or is stacking CC to hard for you? Unless he can get out after casting ulti, he is fucked.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: On lol they already troll. Think about if they gave us captain on lol. Best troll mode for lol community
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QfaqwLNE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-09T19:55:02.728+0000) > > On lol they already troll. Think about if they gave us captain on lol. Best troll mode for lol community not really asking about captain's mode. Just like bans that ban a champion for both teams or only allowing one perosn to pick a champion for both teams
Shukr4n (EUW)
: I believe u are comparing blind pick lol. Otherwise i cant see from where u vome from. Afaik, dota2 has captain mode, so one player pick and ban for entire team. Maybe they changed of maybe im miataking another gamemode.
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QfaqwLNE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-09T18:52:24.361+0000) > > I believe u are comparing blind pick lol. Otherwise i cant see from where u vome from. > Afaik, dota2 has captain mode, so one player pick and ban for entire team. > Maybe they changed of maybe im miataking another gamemode. yeah dota 2 does have that. But even in casual games , you can still ban,
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OKjZvtlq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-09T06:23:24.962+0000) > > Because some people dont care, And its better as a whole than the "Random" option in champ select? what was the point though of adding none if people don't care. they can random ban hello
> [{quoted}](name=urgot juice ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OKjZvtlq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-09T06:24:26.158+0000) > > what was the point though of adding none if people don't care. they can random ban hello random ban is bad. It may say for example, ban the rengar that your teammate was gonna play because he is a rengar one trick. EDIT: Nevermind. I am thinking of dota 2's ban system where you cannot have dupes on either team and once a hero is banned, both sides cannot pick them.
JRobin31 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zcuMThks,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2018-06-08T22:18:33.628+0000) > > why would riot need to balance true damage by giving all heroes true damage? Sounds like a load of shit to me. I agree: the damage META is a load of shit. Of course the alternative is that there is that they actually thought it would be 'cool' for Pyke to do true damage because... of his lore? Right, that's how RIOT makes gameplay decisions, my bad.
> [{quoted}](name=JRobin31,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zcuMThks,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2018-06-08T23:26:57.377+0000) > > I agree: the damage META is a load of shit. Of course the alternative is that there is that they actually thought it would be 'cool' for Pyke to do true damage because... of his lore? Right, that's how RIOT makes gameplay decisions, my bad. actually I say that because dota 2 balances true damage without the need to give every hero true damage. Out of all the heroes in dota 2, only like 5 heroes have true damage as a part of their kit. and for one of them it is conditional based on a 4200 gold item, If Riot decides to balance true damage by giving all champions true damage, then that is just stupidity on their part. Especially when the only real way to counter true damage is to either have high HP or prevent the damage from occurring in the first place, both of which league lacks in a universal sense.
: Ok but lowkey battlerite is fun and requires waaaaay more actions per second than league to play effectively. It's really really good at practicing micro game in.
> [{quoted}](name=FailureOfAPerson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E9guddbh,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2018-06-09T00:55:43.616+0000) > > Ok but lowkey battlerite is fun and requires waaaaay more actions per second than league to play effectively. It's really really good at practicing micro game in. I enjoy it too, but i suck at it. I was just saying that instead of asking league to change, OP should either adapt or just play something else. There are plenty of good games out there.
: the issue with custom lobbies is that you would have to farm your levels to unlock abilities, and wait for cd's. for example, if i wanted to coach someone on Yasuo's, E-Q-Flash knockup-R combo, id do it, then have to wait for my flash and ult to come up againg to do it again.
> [{quoted}](name=Kuroserval,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEHHEdL3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-08T23:55:02.889+0000) > > the issue with custom lobbies is that you would have to farm your levels to unlock abilities, and wait for cd's. for example, if i wanted to coach someone on Yasuo's, E-Q-Flash knockup-R combo, id do it, then have to wait for my flash and ult to come up againg to do it again. In dota 2's practice tool at any rate you have the option of removing cool downs entirely or just refreshing your spells at the click of a button. I don't see why league can't implement the same thing.
: But its not quit the same as playing them
> [{quoted}](name=Kuroserval,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEHHEdL3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-08T23:55:28.816+0000) > > But its not quit the same as playing them I agree with you.
Show more

Shazzbot69

Level 35 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion