Seredim (NA)
: Why did I get perma-banned. What did I do riot. Please explain, LoL enforcers.
After someone gets off of a 14 day ban they have got to be super careful, the next punishment is always a perma. Obviously you weren't careful enough to reign in your anger and Riot to the only step that was left.
: the thing is not just one change. I clearly said that I stop using Jhin and started playing with other champs. I posted my opinions base on all the changes the game is going through. btw thank you for the info on the announcer voice. didn't know that
> [{quoted}](name=jj dominican,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=30mOmVGr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-10T05:46:24.132+0000) > > That thing is not just one change. I clearly said that I stop using Jhin and started playing with other champs. I posted my opinions base on all the changes the game is going through. btw thak you for the info on the announcer voice. didn't know that Sorry if it seemed harsh. Seen too much of this kind of thing. But, I've been away from league for a while myself. But, every time I come back, I make sure to read stuff going on around league as its patching so I'm caught up on everything that has changed while I was away.
: Is Riot on it way to destroying LOL
Okay, the announcer voice is temporary. It's going with the release of the Dark Star Singularity game mode and just get people interested. Also, just because your favorite champ isn't as strong as he used to be doesn't mean you cant have fun with him. My favorite is Shyvana{{champion:102}} . Shes weak as fuck basically, but I still love everything about her. No reason to get butthurt about something so small. One champ, one creature and one voice pack (the voice pack has nothing to do with impacting the game) is no reason to throw a fit. One champ was nerfed, you have 135 other choices. One creature is different now, learn to deal with the changed creature. Seriously.
jmp231 (NA)
: Anyone have an icon they love?
The Blood Moon Icon from when {{champion:429}} was released. Just amazing. Simply, amazing.
Cyromo (NA)
: Name a champ and ill tell you why they aren't played in competitive
: If you can't even look at the Map, or have no Map awareness
Dude, those two things are completely unrelated and you can't even draw a semblance of a connection to the two. That just isn't okay man.
Hooks85 (NA)
: wrong screenshot i know 100% i should be banned, but i am genuinely willing to reform if i would just get a perma chat ban instead, riot can moniter me and i int or troll once and ill accept the perma Game 1 Hooks85: what the fuck Hooks85: ff 20 Hooks85: your lv 3 and we were lv 1 Hooks85: doesnt make any fucking sence Hooks85: gg Hooks85: open boit Hooks85: }puish bot you dumb %%%%%% Hooks85: your a fucking pussy Hooks85: dont come to the lotuys anymore Hooks85: im racist Hooks85: ? Hooks85: i said open bot Hooks85: he didnt push bot Hooks85: illiterate? Hooks85: black people cant read Hooks85: xd Hooks85: when kha died to the second camp he tried i gave up Hooks85: whatever makes you happy Hooks85: GGEZ Game 2 Hooks85: for realk Hooks85: hit the miions Hooks85: we lost Hooks85: cause bot blows so fucking bad Hooks85: just push bot Hooks85: how about you dont feed 3 kills in 5 min next time :) Hooks85: varus Hooks85: do you have autism Hooks85: holy fuck dude Hooks85: we got a stage 6 autismo here Hooks85: ez Hooks85: this game sucks so fuckinbg much Hooks85: varus feed and blames us for it lol Hooks85: xd Hooks85: free baron Hooks85: won my lane Hooks85: x fuckin d Hooks85: she was 0-2 Hooks85: mabey if varus didnt have brain herpes Hooks85: ik you can ff now Hooks85: yo0u guys are dicks Hooks85: gg report varus
> [{quoted}](name=Hooks85,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KKwe895X,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-05-10T02:59:00.164+0000) > > wrong screenshot > i know 100% i should be banned, but i am genuinely willing to reform if i would just get a perma chat ban instead, riot can moniter me and i int or troll once and ill accept the perma > > Game 1 > Hooks85: what the fuck > Hooks85: ff 20 > Hooks85: your lv 3 and we were lv 1 > Hooks85: doesnt make any fucking sence > Hooks85: gg > Hooks85: open boit > Hooks85: }puish bot you dumb %%%%%% > Hooks85: your a fucking pussy > Hooks85: dont come to the lotuys anymore > Hooks85: im racist > Hooks85: ? > Hooks85: i said open bot > Hooks85: he didnt push bot > Hooks85: illiterate? > Hooks85: black people cant read > Hooks85: xd > Hooks85: when kha died to the second camp he tried i gave up > Hooks85: whatever makes you happy > Hooks85: GGEZ > Game 2 > Hooks85: for realk > Hooks85: hit the miions > Hooks85: we lost > Hooks85: cause bot blows so fucking bad > Hooks85: just push bot > Hooks85: how about you dont feed 3 kills in 5 min next time :) > Hooks85: varus > Hooks85: do you have autism > Hooks85: holy fuck dude > Hooks85: we got a stage 6 autismo here > Hooks85: ez > Hooks85: this game sucks so fuckinbg much > Hooks85: varus feed and blames us for it lol > Hooks85: xd > Hooks85: free baron > Hooks85: won my lane > Hooks85: x fuckin d > Hooks85: she was 0-2 > Hooks85: mabey if varus didnt have brain herpes > Hooks85: ik you can ff now > Hooks85: yo0u guys are dicks > Hooks85: gg report varus Dude, that shit is not okay at all. Honestly, I don't think there is anyway you can fight this at all. As you already said, you 100% deserve it. But, that was just absolutely uncalled for. Just.....the fuck was going through your head to make you spew such ridiculously toxic and insensitive things?
Hooks85 (NA)
: got permaed
What the hell is that image even related to? It isn't league. Sooooooo, what did you get permabanned for?
: Badly describe your main in one sentence
{{champion:102}} She's a half-breed fister.
Xavanic (NA)
: So whats with this game now a days
neither of you were in the right on this. You being a douche back doesnt make his comment any less valid, but Im not defending him because of how he said it. Now, you are being just as bad for flamming at people that are simply trying to understand your logic.
Xavanic (NA)
: So whats with this game now a days
Is this you stating that the jungler should be a tank??
: im pretty sure they're like brothers or something thats y
> [{quoted}](name=SexyBabyJesusZ,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=A9AdPN7n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-09T01:43:59.102+0000) > > im pretty sure they're like brothers or something thats y Nasus and Renekton are brothers.
: no problem. feeder is another term used for them. Occasionally you will see people with relatively low amounts of deaths getting called feeders because people in this game are salty.
I remember feeder being the term. just wasn't around when Inter came onto the scene.
: short for intentional feeder someone who dies intentionally to give the enemy team gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=kmqJk07I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-08T23:16:39.477+0000) > > short for intentional feeder > someone who dies intentionally to give the enemy team gold. Thank you very much.
: 1. You're punished based off of what _you_ say and do; no one else. You're held accountable solely for your words and actions, when it comes to punishments and penalties. 2. Someone else being toxic does not give you a "free pass" to retaliate in kind -- ever. Two wrongs don't make a right, ever heard that saying? By insulting/harassing/verbally abusing others -- regardless of whether or not they are doing the same -- you are creating a negative and toxic environment, or escalating one that already exists.
> [{quoted}](name=Bôôsted Bonobo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eB7xney0,comment-id=0000000200000002,timestamp=2017-05-08T23:13:15.825+0000) > > 1. You're punished based off of what _you_ say and do; no one else. You're held accountable solely for your words and actions, when it comes to punishments and penalties. > > 2. Someone else being toxic does not give you a "free pass" to retaliate in kind -- ever. Two wrongs don't make a right, ever heard that saying? By insulting/harassing/verbally abusing others -- regardless of whether or not they are doing the same -- you are creating a negative and toxic environment, or escalating one that already exists. Well said.
Rioter Comments
nxno (NA)
: So are we going to do anything about the inters
excuse my ignorance. But, the hell is an inter???
: thats why i stopped, i didnt call anyone that did i, i literally said they are bronze and bad, im pretty sure this is a video game not a fucking job or school, didn't realise i had to be so MATURE to play a fucking game, you guys act so high and mighty like holy shit
Wow, this isn't just a game. It is also a community in which mutual respect is to be expected. Don't ruin someone else's day just because you're feeling like a douche bag. Honestly, if you didn't learn your lesson after being banned for 2 weeks, then there is no hope for you. With someone as toxic as yourself, no one wants to be around that kind of thing, so it is in the best interest of the community to remove you.
Paquay (NA)
: Least complained about champion?
{{champion:102}} I never see anyone complain about Shyvy. My lady.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SheikaRei,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=wETY89Hg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-08T20:15:59.473+0000) > > youre welcome ^^ I tried but it directed me back here. I posted this on boards feedback earlier and it deleted this and suggested I post on miscellaneous. Thanks tho.
wish I coulda done more for ya.
: Top laner need some advice
definitely save your teleport for saving your team as much as you can. as for the elixer, its more of a situational item rather than an essential. Now, your first back to buy should be about level 3 or 4 depending on how your lane is going.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SheikaRei,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=wETY89Hg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-08T20:11:26.124+0000) > > you should submit this as a support ticket rather than on the boards. it would be easier to reach them that way. good thinking
youre welcome ^^
afmghost (NA)
: I took a survey
you should submit this as a support ticket rather than on the boards. it would be easier to reach them that way.
: Ohhhhh... I guess I haven't noticed it before then ._.
The real question is. Why are they still there?
: Honestly I've been playing League this month just because...
I feel ya. Just got The Witcher 3. I love it.
: Super Samurai Mash Up Caitlyn
Id say you need a little more clothing on her lower half. Not a lot, just enough to cover her ass. It would be a much more solid design then.
: With all the new Reworks coming out
I used to love playing Fiora. Then her rework came. Now I cant do a friggen thing with her.
: RE: KS Thoughts
I agree. But, I feel it is a little more nuanced. It doesn't matter if the person taking the kill was full build or not. If you did 99% of the damage and then they just walk up and take the last hit, not doing any damage in that last 99% of the battle then, yes, they did KS. But, I also feel, they if they helped in taking the kill for most or all of the fight, then KS can't be called out. Because they were there for most or all of the battle, they have just as much right to the kill as you did. But, these are somewhat nuanced things that people tend to ignore.
: > [{quoted}](name=SheikaRei,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=d3amrFVO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-31T18:10:42.602+0000) > > {{champion:33}} and {{champion:54}} are the most OP URF champs. OK
During last URF I never lost with these two.
: URF 2016
{{champion:33}} and {{champion:54}} are the most OP URF champs.
: Oh no, we are not monitored 24/7 by Riot. We are hardly even monitored in game. The only times monitors enter your games or look at your games is when they are just looking around for instances or someone reported you. You can sit in the in client chat and spew all the negativity you want, cause you aren't being monitored. But in game chat is where it gets dicey, cause you don't know who will get offended by any little word you say. Also, the monitoring only applies to THEIR game and THEIR boards. They don't follow you around and monitor everything you say and do twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. As I said before. You obviously have no clue how things work.
At this juncture, I would recommend never speaking again. You have bored me and I am no longer interested.
: Looking for a coach to help are new team grow together
How often will you need the coach to be on and do you guys record your gameplay?
Gotodead (NA)
: That's exactly what Riot does so we agree that it's wrong. You are monitored 24/7, it is big brother on a computer game.
Oh no, we are not monitored 24/7 by Riot. We are hardly even monitored in game. The only times monitors enter your games or look at your games is when they are just looking around for instances or someone reported you. You can sit in the in client chat and spew all the negativity you want, cause you aren't being monitored. But in game chat is where it gets dicey, cause you don't know who will get offended by any little word you say. Also, the monitoring only applies to THEIR game and THEIR boards. They don't follow you around and monitor everything you say and do twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. As I said before. You obviously have no clue how things work.
Gotodead (NA)
: I'm glad we could come to an agreement that it should be fair for everyone. Just because you hide behind voice comms or nobody is there to hear it doesn't mean you should be allowed to be mean. Anyone thats mean anywhere should be permabanned/jailed immediately.
I never agreed with you. I was using your own logic to explain in different scenarios how it would not work. But, I am glad that you have shown your ineptitude to it's fullest degree. What you are speaking about, is invasion of privacy and how every word you ever say should be monitored. This level of monitoring is wrong. You are wrong. Your whole idea about this is wrong. You don't understand how it would affect the game, the community of the game, and the company. You obviously don't understand how the world in and of itself works. I would honestly recommend that you get educated in these things before you start allowing your rhetoric to billow forth from your mouth.
Gotodead (NA)
: Yes exactly, you should only be allowed to say nice things at all times. If big brother, I mean Riot, ever caught you not liking the 4 random people you were paired with, you should be perm banned immediately.
Well, I don't like you and you clearly don't like me. Does that mean we should both be banned from the boards? Oh, wait, there is a small chance that we would actually meet in game. Does that mean we should both be permabanned from the game? By your logic the answer is yes. And then, to prevent any further "toxicity" from us they should block our IP addresses from the game. If this is your line of reasoning, then your view of the world and how it works is severely skewed. I would also deduce, by your line of reasoning, that you are a person whom is easily butt hurt by any idea that doesn't agree with yours. I would also like to state, that by your line of reasoning, that any person that says any hurtful comment IRL should then be jailed as it constitutes verbal assault. Which hurts a persons feelings. Your line of reasoning is false. It does nothing to curb the effects of toxicity it only inflates the problem.
Gotodead (NA)
: doesnt matter, if some one in the game happened to join your voice comms their feelings would be hurt and we can't have that. Therefore the potential hurting of feelings should be punishable by perm ban.
So, by your logic. If you have a friend sitting next to you whom is watching you play and you bitch to them about how the match is going while you are neither typing nor on a voice chat system. Then you should be banned for something that none of the players can hear and none of the Riot staff can hear? This is flawed. Because in order for something like that to be a thing, Riot would have to delete the game to prevent such things. You, sir, should not be spouting your rhetoric. It is less than intelligible. Please, think about the shit you spew before you open your mouth (type on the keyboard in this instance), or just don't spit your venom.
: > [{quoted}](name=JayHog1992,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EQk8iOG8,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-03-30T18:44:51.068+0000) > > Is it really that easy to try and get Riot to think about a skin? Yes, they do pay attention. But getting a lot of them to think about it, let alone getting them to do anything, has got to be a lot harder.
We just need to build up a lot of buzz about it. and, if you wish, try and do what you can to make it yourself and then try to get a Rioters attention on it. Since you would have already done the ground work, they may feel better about picking it up. The higher quality work you do, the more likely they will think about it. If you want to get it to be official, do everything you can.
Kippid (NA)
: I know I'm going to be hated for this, but I can't really let this die...
Just keep sending it to riot and requesting until someone in the department responsible for skins takers a look at it. It looks great and really does need to be made. You cant just give up and settle for something half assed.
: That's the exact problem I am having right now.
Keep bringing the issue up to riot and hopefully raise some support for the issue. Maybe Riot will change it. maybe not. I hope they do, because getting champion shards for champs you already have is fucking ridiculous.
: You don't get to buy runes with blue essence. Though I don't see that as in issue even if you could.
If a person has all the champs and are getting champion shards, then the shards and blue essence become useless to the person. It becomes a hindrance and nuisance. That is where the issue rises.
: > [{quoted}](name=SheikaRei,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=nuY2VIfp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-30T16:58:20.772+0000) > > How active are you wanting the player to be and is there a ranked requirement? Just as active as possible on the forums and teamspeak, we understand if your busy. No ranked requirement.
> [{quoted}](name=MightBeAPro,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=nuY2VIfp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-03-30T17:05:38.220+0000) > > Just as active as possible on the forums and teamspeak, we understand if your busy. No ranked requirement. I am active on the forums when I'm either not playing or unable to play. I also just got a job so my activity will decline a bit. I don't have teamspeak and not sure if my net can handle teamspeak and league at the same time considering it doesn't like skype and league at the same time. I also don't yet have a headset I can use for teamspeak but I am planning on getting one soon. I am eager and really want to improve. I think being part of a team that would call me out on my mistakes and be willing to point out where my short comings are would be a boon to how I play and thus a boon to the team.
: Could someone explain Graves's E to me?
And to keep the cooldown as low as you can, you want to try and keep firing into groups. as soon as quickdraw is up then you can use it to move around and it then allows you to fire again. It's a fine balancing act with assaulting and moving. Just keep trying and you'll get the hang of it.
: Damage Inc- A multi-gaming community looking for dedicated/active LoL Players
How active are you wanting the player to be and is there a ranked requirement?
Tawchs (NA)
: Support Problems
Its true. Friggen ADCs don't get it.
: > [{quoted}](name=SheikaRei,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=4KEZzzbz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-23T15:46:01.440+0000) > > So, you're raging because they want to make sure they put out the best product they can. A product you don't need to pay for. I bet you're one of those people that rages about a company because they push back a release date to make sure they get the product up to standard. But you don't seem to care if it is a shit experience as long as you have that little piece that doesn't mean much. Seriously, they are trying to make sure everything is up to their standards before moving on. You really have no reason to complain. They are only telling it as it is. They could say "SoloQ is dead, deal with it". But, they aren't giving up on salty bastards like you, they are still working on it. Get over your elitist self. Honestly it would have been better if they just said that solo queue was never coming. Atleast then we could move on. BTW most of your post was a rage fueled rant. Learn to control your salt before calling out others.
How is it rage fueled? I don't see any salt or vitriol in what I have said. Because it is only the truth. Exemplify to me how my comment was as you say a "rage fueled rant". I don't see what you are seeing apparently.
: > [{quoted}](name=SheikaRei,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YLZX1XZs,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-03-23T15:48:24.386+0000) > wow ur so salty and rude reported.
Oh, but there it is. You told me you were going to report me as a threat. That is something that others have had themselves banned for doing. Besides, what do you care? You hate Riot and the game. Why are you and others so bent out of shape for something that has no consequence?
: Riot clearly didn't learn a thing from what happened with Ao Shin
So, you're raging because they want to make sure they put out the best product they can. A product you don't need to pay for. I bet you're one of those people that rages about a company because they push back a release date to make sure they get the product up to standard. But you don't seem to care if it is a shit experience as long as you have that little piece that doesn't mean much. Seriously, they are trying to make sure everything is up to their standards before moving on. You really have no reason to complain. They are only telling it as it is. They could say "SoloQ is dead, deal with it". But, they aren't giving up on salty bastards like you, they are still working on it. Get over your elitist self.
Quepha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SheikaRei,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BscuTTZw,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-23T15:28:41.956+0000) > > I played in the area of 12 games and only got 3 key fragments. I got a 4 of my chests for the month if that means anything. were any of your games pre-mades?
All but 1 or 2. I prefer playing with my friends than anything else.
: Where is Aurelion Sol?
You, sir. Have some problems.
Quepha (NA)
: Key Fragment droprates
I played in the area of 12 games and only got 3 key fragments. I got a 4 of my chests for the month if that means anything.
Show more

SheikaRei

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion