Cräfty (EUW)
: Riot's narcissism is so cringy... urgh!
Stop complaining about free content in a free game. There are emote and arena skins in there which are nice. The icon spam is annoying, but you need not play if you don't want to.
: Patch 9.13 notes
Umm, did they fix the double Yuumi Q mana cost bug yet?? Also no Tahm Kench and Lux nerfs? And immediately reverting Karma after changes that any could tell would OBVIOUSLY make her overtuned just by reading it? In combination to this 'battle boss' debacle?? I'm THIS close riot. Don't push me. This is incomprehensible. Like seriously
: Am I the only one who like the old rune system better?
That old system where you had to pay an arm and a leg for a rune and certain players had an inherent advantage is they paid for champs with RP instead of IP so they could actually afford multiple complete rune pages? Yeah no thnks. This new system is a lot more interesting and fair
ytomy (EUNE)
: Yuumi bugs Patch 9.12
Confirmed. Q consumes double mana
: > [{quoted}](name=Sheogowrath,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WJYvo3AG,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-12T06:46:54.625+0000) > > Yuumi's winrate is bad in ranked at all levels. Who are these "right hands"? It's easy to just say "she's so OP", but no one has any proof. Instead all indicators point towards her being underpowered o yeah if he’s underpowered why he’s getting a nerf
> [{quoted}](name=xxxliltrash ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WJYvo3AG,comment-id=0001000100000002,timestamp=2019-06-12T07:03:33.778+0000) > > o yeah if he’s underpowered why he’s getting a nerf Because of people like you whining.... And I never claimed she's underpowered. Most simple minded people can only see things in black and white. Maybe she's just balanced
: > [{quoted}](name=Sheogowrath,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WJYvo3AG,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-12T06:46:54.625+0000) > > Yuumi's winrate is bad in ranked at all levels. Who are these "right hands"? It's easy to just say "she's so OP", but no one has any proof. Instead all indicators point towards her being underpowered Then you look at high elo... Most played, most banned champ, so weak I guess. It's like saying, now old Ryze, was weak bcs of his winrate lol. Any competent high elo player will tell you the truth, Yuumi is not only op, but also toxic af.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WJYvo3AG,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-12T06:58:06.579+0000) > > Then you look at high elo... > > Most played, most banned champ, so weak I guess. > > It's like saying, now old Ryze, was weak bcs of his winrate lol. > > Any competent high elo player will tell you the truth, Yuumi is not only op, bt also toxic af. Aurelion Sol is a champ that players at lower ranks can't play well. His win rate is always markedly lower at lower ranks and higher at higher ranks. People ban her because she's different and makes them uncomfortable. And people play her because she's new and interesting. That speaks nothing to her power level. Again with these weak arguments. People love to focus on Yuumi's strengths while ignoring her glaring weaknesses just so they can say she's op. No reliable form of CC, and both instances of cc are delayed and neither of them are stuns. Low dmg. Can't do anything alone. Lowest survivability, etc, etc, etc
: > [{quoted}](name=The JigSAW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WJYvo3AG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-12T06:05:47.198+0000) > > Let me translate from Riot's "balance" team. > > "Yuumi is a skill reliant champion who provides heals and a slow, easy to dodge Q poke as well as a 20% AP scaling ult that is easy to avoid and only roots if three or more waves hit. With that said, Yasuo, Yi, Tryn, and Garen mains are complaining so we have to nerf the shit out of her for our melee overlords approval." > > Any pro who says she's overpowered shouldn't be a pro. These "pros" are killing a game already on its deathbed. That's quite the skewed perspective to look at it from. In fact, I'm trying really hard to take you seriously. Yes, she is reliant on the only non-ultimate skill shot that she has to engage on a retreating enemy champion. However, so is Nami, Thresh, Pyke, Brand, Braum, and so many other supports. When she's attached, compared to Nami bubble, her q is easier to hit. Compared to Sona's heal, her own heal is more spammable. If she's building CDR, then it's 3/4ths of 2 ally squishys' healthbar regained in 5 seconds. She has spammable passive shield and mana regen and no CDR on her E whatsoever. Her ultimate is game changing in various situations and just because you went up against bronze players doesn't mean she's bad in the slightest. If you can't see how powerful she is in the right hands then you don't deserve to be lvl 341. In all actuality, it's you people that are killing the game. Play ranked Pepega {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=spicymonki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WJYvo3AG,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-12T06:29:50.753+0000) > > That's quite the skewed perspective to look at it from. In fact, I'm trying really hard to take you seriously. Yes, she is reliant on the only non-ultimate skill shot that she has to engage on a retreating enemy champion. However, so is Nami, Thresh, Pyke, Brand, Braum, and so many other supports. When she's attached, compared to Nami bubble, her q is easier to hit. Compared to Sona's heal, her own heal is more spammable. If she's building CDR, then it's 3/4ths of 2 ally squishys' healthbar regained in 5 seconds. She has spammable passive shield and mana regen and no CDR on her E whatsoever. Her ultimate is game changing in various situations and just because you went up against bronze players doesn't mean she's bad in the slightest. If you can't see how powerful she is in the right hands then you don't deserve to be lvl 341. In all actuality, it's you people that are killing the game. Play ranked Pepega > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Yuumi's winrate is bad in ranked at all levels. Who are these "right hands"? It's easy to just say "she's so OP", but no one has any proof. Instead all indicators point towards her being underpowered
GreenLore (EUW)
: I really hope that we'll get more candidates for the throne of Ixtal
The jungle already has a queen and her name is ZYRA!
: The people complaining about who gets skins need to stop.
You talking about skin quality when they just released battle boss Yasuo? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Cloud273 (NA)
: Hey Riot I got your Halloween skins right here...
Can we not have every Yuumi skin be a joke. Thank you. Project Yuumi. Yes thank you
dedeku (NA)
: What Arcade/Battle Boss 2019 COULD have been...
Gonna have to downvote you for buying the Kaisa skin. She's the main offender here. She shouldn't have 5 skins in 1 years, that's stupid. Do not encourage them
Terozu (NA)
: Please get rid of Yasuo's human face.
More like mini-boss Yasuo. There's nothing imposing or interesting about this skin
: > [{quoted}](name=Sheogowrath,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P16MqV7L,comment-id=001500000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-11T21:20:48.116+0000) > > And the ignorant will continue to remain ignorant. Very good I guess you will.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P16MqV7L,comment-id=0015000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-11T21:21:44.206+0000) > > I guess you will. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Sheogowrath,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P16MqV7L,comment-id=0015000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-11T21:17:37.147+0000) > > No, that was an argument. Your response is another argument I don't argue. I tell people how it is, and they decide whether they like it or not. How you choose to perceive it, is your reality and I have no control over it. You have chosen to see it as an "argument". Good for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P16MqV7L,comment-id=00150000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-11T21:19:30.086+0000) > > I don't argue. I tell people how it is, and they decide whether they like it or not. How you choose to perceive it, is your reality and I have no control over it. You have chosen to see it as an "argument". Good for you. And the ignorant will continue to remain ignorant. Very good
: > [{quoted}](name=Sheogowrath,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P16MqV7L,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2019-06-11T21:12:06.200+0000) > > This is a fundamentally flawed argument. When I was a new player buying skins, I didn't buy skins based on who I played, I bought the skin I liked then learned to play the champ. Pushing out skins for popular skins makes them more popular, and ignoring less popular champions makes them less popular. The problem won't fix itself. > This is of course only one factor of popularity, but it highlights the problem with this silly mindset. The game thrives when you have many popular champs catering to many different tastes. Playing favorites is a short-term money grab. I will never buy a Yasuo, Caitlyn, Lux, ezreal, tristana, or Kaisa skin. I would buy a Zyra skin. I would buy a Shyvana skin. I would buy a Taric skin. It's not an argument. It's a business plan.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P16MqV7L,comment-id=001500000000,timestamp=2019-06-11T21:13:08.510+0000) > > It's not an argument. It's a business plan. No, that was an argument. Your response is another argument
: The new arcade skins are cool but Xerath hasn't had a skin since 2015
The reaction to this decision by Riot is so laughably predictable that there's only 2 options here: 1. Riot is incompetent 2. Riot simply doesn't care and is more interested in quick cash grabs Take your pick
: Popular champs get more skins because they sell better. Unpopular champs get less skins because they dont sell as well. If you want unpopular champions to get more skins, more people need to play them.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P16MqV7L,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-06-11T20:37:52.626+0000) > > Popular champs get more skins because they sell better. > > Unpopular champs get less skins because they dont sell as well. > > If you want unpopular champions to get more skins, more people need to play them. This is a fundamentally flawed argument. When I was a new player buying skins, I didn't buy skins based on who I played, I bought the skin I liked then learned to play the champ. Pushing out skins for popular skins makes them more popular, and ignoring less popular champions makes them less popular. The problem won't fix itself. This is of course only one factor of popularity, but it highlights the problem with this silly mindset. The game thrives when you have many popular champs catering to many different tastes. Playing favorites is a short-term money grab. I will never buy a Yasuo, Caitlyn, Lux, ezreal, tristana, or Kaisa skin. I would buy a Zyra skin. I would buy a Shyvana skin. I would buy a Taric skin. And if I got a good Taric skin, that would encourage me to play him more, rather than just being my 3rd option Besides, Xerath and Pantheon are both top 50 picks and are on the 1000 day list, and Nautilus,and Morgana are also top 50 picks and are on the 900 day list. Pushing another skin for Kaisa in particular is such a predictably bad idea
: My reaction to Yasuo's new skin
That only looks like Yasuo because of the sword lol.
nelogis (EUW)
: Top lane just got a tumor again, Riot is doing nothing about it again, because it's Top... again
: I don't feel the fun playing yuumi. Considering you don't control your own movement over half the time, it feels like you have such little control over the game.
> [{quoted}](name=The Soulforged,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LcakR1xW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-10T23:58:42.924+0000) > > I don't feel the fun playing yuumi. Considering you don't control your own movement over half the time, it feels like you have such little control over the game. When you're playing support, you're following the other players one way or another. And you can literally hop off your allies and do your own thing at any given moment. If you're playing Yuumi right, you should be having more control over the game, not less- not sure how you're defining control though. Playing as Yuumi changes the game
Barso55 (NA)
: Lux has been too strong and too safe a pick for too long
Only support Lux is a specific problem. Her base values need to be decreased and her scaling increased. Pretty straight forward
: Honestly I would like pro play balanced seperate from regular play. In sports like hockey the NHL has it's own rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RdI9VylE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T12:52:04.731+0000) > > Honestly I would like pro play balanced seperate from regular play. In sports like hockey the NHL has it's own rules. That's an interesting idea. Win rates on various champs vary markedly by rank. Balancing the games based on the minority of players is kinda stupid
Lari (EUNE)
: Nerf Yummis Q
if you are getting hit by 3 Qs in succession, then you should look deep within yourself. There you shall discover the problem
Pakushy (EUW)
: Yuumi in a Nutshell
The worse the base design is, the more appealing the skins are. It's science{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
WiFilter (OCE)
: quit? when you still play games on it?
> [{quoted}](name=WiFilter,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aZPQfbzh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-11T09:00:35.828+0000) > > quit? when you still play games on it? Did that make sense to you when you wrote it?
: 3 cheers for the last balanced/non-toxic champion to be released by Riot Games.
That ult upon release...when people didn't know how to use it... those were bad memories {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Now that I think about it, I quit league for 2 years shortly after Bard's release... {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Lord Morde and Skin value
I don't think Lord Mordekaiser is overpriced, so much as Pentakill Morde is underpriced. That's typical with the reworks - the dusty old skins you have laying about become more valuable and Riot is nice enough to keep it at the same price
: nerf pyke
Yeah it's the way you catch him good in lane and burst the crap out of him, only for him to float away and return moments later with full health. God it feels awful playing against him
: Why are Xayah and Rakan separate in free rotation now....?
> [{quoted}](name=LadyAsriel,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=7Yo5dgXv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T17:14:01.207+0000) > > Why are Xayah and Rakan separate in free rotation now....? Would certainly be interesting and subtly clever (and disgustingly heartwarming) to always put them in the rotation together
Jinxalot (NA)
: Zyra Seeds = Vision?
Zyra's seeds actually grant vision of champs that step on them, which I suppose is the difference. And by vision I mean the status effect that follows the champion, not the idea
: > [{quoted}](name=Sheogowrath,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LcakR1xW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:42:50.169+0000) > > I actually agree with a lot of your points - I just don't see them as problems. There should be many different ways to play the game to suit many different playstyles and tastes. Yuumi is nothing if not different. And she has strengths and weaknesses - all part of balance So her being intended for melee champions but not actually enabling said champions to function bot lane and there by forcing her ADCs, who don't actually gain all that much benefit from her, to be left solo pretty much 100% of the game is suddenly not an issue. So her being overly uninteractive and far too safe is not an issue what's so ever? So her being glaringly and terribly implemented into the game is not a problem? Her complete lack of peel or CC as a *support champion* isn't something that should be fixed? The fact that she can just sit on a bruiser and make not only them but herself unkillable by extension is not a toxic mechanic that should be remedied? You don't want a "different playstyle." You just want a broken one. A different playstyle is a support that is specifically designed to assist a melee carry be bot lane; not just one that makes an already self sufficient solo lane bruiser unkillable. That is a unique and different playstyle.
Well my yuumi win rate is just like 50% while my Zyra win rate is 70%, so I wouldn't call Yuumi broken, and I'm not playing her to win more. She's just fun, which is the point of the game
Spotty (NA)
: why would you preorder cyberpunk 2077
Um, preorder bonuses. If you know you're gonna buy it anyway, why not get some extra goodies?
: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LrEBA7RK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:23:09.967+0000) > > I'm still salty they made tentacles visible in bushes when crap like Heimer/zyra still get to hide Zyra's plants proc conq but Illaoi's tentacle doesn't. Aatrox's Q crits but Illaoi's tentacle can't. Queen of unfair treatment & being slept on. See you in 5 years when she gets her next skin!
> [{quoted}](name=Nerf Qiyana,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LrEBA7RK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:27:46.543+0000) > > Zyra's plants proc conq but Illaoi's tentacle doesn't. > > Aatrox's Q crits but Illaoi's tentacle can't. > > Queen of unfair treatment & being slept on. See you in 5 years when she gets her next skin! Zyra plants don't proc conqueror....
Hotarµ (NA)
: Nexus Blitz was the most fun I ever had playing League.
: The first point is the number one reason that I don't like Yuumi as a champion. Because I've had Yuumi's fuck off when it *was* their fault we died in lane and then I'm trapped in a 1v2. No matter what, if you just leave your position in laning phase, you're trolling. She's poorly designed in all regards. She's expected to go bot where the majority of the champs are marksmen who just can't 1v2 a lane but blatantly is better when attached to melee bruisers and tanks but who also, usually cannot 1v2 a lane. She's clearly intended to support melee champions(much like Taric except at least Taric can be useful an ADC in lane phase) but provides no meaningful way to *allow them to be bot lane.* So after laning phase, the ADC often ends up left to their own devices while their support abandons them. Even if she didn't, her forms of peel are the worst in the game. Her only meaningful form of CC is her ult and it doesn't even provide immediate CC. A tiny heal and a MS buff are not enough to keep an ADC out of danger and there is no meaningful reason for her to jump between allies(as she is intended to do) so she'll just leech herself to a moderately fed bruiser and never leave again. And that is problematic in and of itself. She needs work. She needs an incentive to move between champions as she is intended to. Maybe a timer for how long she can just stay attached to one champion or a lock out for champs she was previously attached to. She should *not* be allowed to just sit on a front line champion in teamfights, however, and just spam heal/ms buff them and ult occasionally. That isn't the intention of the champion. This isn't even address her myriad of other problems, namely a lack of interaction in her laning phase, the lack of her *presence* in laning phase, the sheer amount of ridiculous safety she gets(thank god CC affects will not stop her W, this is a very needed change)… She is an interesting concept. But she's terribly implemented and has several glaring design flaws.
I actually agree with a lot of your points - I just don't see them as problems. There should be many different ways to play the game to suit many different playstyles and tastes. Yuumi is nothing if not different. And she has strengths and weaknesses - all part of balance
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Sheogowrath,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wtaQEbMY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-09T11:13:29.419+0000) > > The nerfs are being released in the next patch i disagree on the yuumi nerf they need to rework her deattach self so she has some SELF carry potential instead of being a item/tower that heals that host. im a yuumi main i know the pain basically watching a winning game fall apart and theres nothing you can do to stop it.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wtaQEbMY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-09T15:15:07.554+0000) > > i disagree on the yuumi nerf they need to rework her deattach self so she has some SELF carry potential instead of being a item/tower that heals that host. im a yuumi main i know the pain basically watching a winning game fall apart and theres nothing you can do to stop it. Yuumi actually has much more ability to turn the game around than other supports. All you need is one teammate that is doing ok and you snowball them. I've done it time and time again, winning seemingly unwinnable games
RaQqa (EUNE)
: Oh I had to find pbe nerfs list. Anyway it's pbe, it's not 100% guaranteed that they will nerf it.
> [{quoted}](name=RaQqa,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wtaQEbMY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-09T11:03:27.130+0000) > > Oh I had to find pbe nerfs list. Anyway it's pbe, it's not 100% guaranteed that they will nerf it. The nerfs are being released in the next patch
: Yuumi's stealth, invisible moves.
The Q is never invisible...
Glovv (NA)
: Random Skin Selection
Hell yeah. i dig it. I would assume many people have multiple skins on their main champs and those are of course the champs they play the most. A little could go a long way here. Assuming you're not an Ornn main, of course, who only has 1 skin still
: I can see why you got the 11 negative votes
> [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=000100000003000500000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T23:01:16.796+0000) > > I can see why you got the 11 negative votes Kids these days and their validation seeking
: Non sexualized...first example is literally only wearing a top on her upper body and showing her back and bare thighs in her splash...dude Also fiora riven vi leona, I mean really irelia is there? have you learned nothing of the frostbutt irelia jokes? you cant ignore how they are seen Even then most of that list are indeed 1 common body type and cam easily be sexualized Compare those to the non coventional attractive male list {{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} All with extreme variety among themselves
> [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=0001000000030005,timestamp=2019-06-08T00:06:05.899+0000) > > Non sexualized...first example is literally only wearing a top on her upper body and showing her back and bare thighs in her splash...dude > Also fiora riven vi leona, I mean really irelia is there? have you learned nothing of the frostbutt irelia jokes? you cant ignore how they are seen > > Even then most of that list are indeed 1 common body type and cam easily be sexualized > Compare those to the non coventional attractive male list > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} > > All with extreme variety among themselves Backs and thighs are sexual? I can't talk to children
: champion capsule gave ward skin but i didn't get it or anything else
Some wards show up in champ select but not in your inventory. It's a stupid bug that's been there for ages
: Disable Yuumi until further notice
F Ù Ń (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sheogowrath,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=000100000003,timestamp=2019-06-07T09:42:35.231+0000) > > That's a BS list. Firstly, attractive and sexualized are completely different things. If you can't understand the difference, you're the one that's doing the sexualizing. Secondly, League has twice as many male characters as female. ANY list of male characters should be twice as long as an equivalent list of females. Here is an actual list of non-sexualized female champions (base skins only): > {{champion:84}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:99}} You’re wrong with {{champion:518}} She can be so... extreme
> [{quoted}](name=F Ù Ń,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=0001000000030002,timestamp=2019-06-07T11:28:45.074+0000) > > You’re wrong with {{champion:518}} > She can be so... extreme If you think Neeko is sexualized, you may have issues. She looks and acts like a little girl
: > [{quoted}](name=Sheogowrath,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=000100000003,timestamp=2019-06-07T09:42:35.231+0000) > > That's a BS list. Firstly, attractive and sexualized are completely different things. If you can't understand the difference, you're the one that's doing the sexualizing. Secondly, League has twice as many male characters as female. ANY list of male characters should be twice as long as an equivalent list of females. Here is an actual list of non-sexualized female champions (base skins only): > {{champion:84}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:99}} Good thing I _said_ conventionally attractive and not sexualized, then.
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=0001000000030001,timestamp=2019-06-07T11:17:43.464+0000) > > Good thing I _said_ conventionally attractive and not sexualized, then. Read your last line... Also conveniently ignoring the 2nd point. tut tut
: So...since an asshole banned your champ you are gonna troll the game so the 3 teammates that did nothing lose too ? That's not very clever
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PkVAmmOI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-07T08:50:27.594+0000) > > So...since an asshole banned your champ you are gonna troll the game so the 3 teammates that did nothing lose too ? > > That's not very clever Why should he/she allow the game to be ruined for themselves just to please other people? Stupidest argument ever. The adc is the one at fault, and they should just be allowed to do whatever they want to do without consequence?
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-07T02:55:51.648+0000) > > Look man, if you want Riot to stop making attractive females, change human nature to make it so people pay better attention to people based not on looks, until then shut up, and realize that this is how the world works and the representation for males is just as fuck with every single one of them except for like 3 looking like bodybuilders. Male champs who don't look like bodybuilders i.e aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: {{champion:32}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:154}} (and Nunu, who is a child) Female champs who aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: {{champion:350}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:420}} (and Annie + Zoe, who have the appearance of children) That's not even counting the grey areas, like Lee Sin or Garen, who are muscular but not really sexualized... EDIT: boy howdy did people get mad about this. Yep, I forgot Anivia, that was my bad. It was literally an off-the-cuff list that I brought up because I want more cool diversity in lady champs, specifically the disparity between female and male-coded monsters. No, attractive isn't the same thing as sexualized. But pretending the sexualization in this game between guys and gals is the same is just...incorrect, especially when you take skins into consideration. Sexualization isn't bad in and of itself, I just want cool monster ladies.
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-07T03:32:15.630+0000) > > Male champs who don't look like bodybuilders i.e aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: > {{champion:32}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:154}} (and Nunu, who is a child) > > > Female champs who aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: > {{champion:350}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:420}} (and Annie + Zoe, who have the appearance of children) > > That's not even counting the grey areas, like Lee Sin or Garen, who are muscular but not really sexualized... That's a BS list. Firstly, attractive and sexualized are completely different things. If you can't understand the difference, you're the one that's doing the sexualizing. Secondly, League has twice as many male characters as female. ANY list of male characters should be twice as long as an equivalent list of females. Here is an actual list of non-sexualized female champions (base skins only): {{champion:84}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:99}}{{champion:34}}
: As a support main I feel as though I can not play the role anymore.
Yuuuuuummmmiiiiiiiiii!!!!! I choose youuuuuuuuuuuuuU!!!!!!!!!{{champion:350}}
: The Final Week Begins
Must be nice to be one of the sheep. The few, the proud, the faceless. You won't see us, but expect us.
Show more

Sheogowrath

Level 161 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion